Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas, Golarion

Game Master baldwin the merciful


14,501 to 14,550 of 16,204 << first < prev | 286 | 287 | 288 | 289 | 290 | 291 | 292 | 293 | 294 | 295 | 296 | next > last >>

Evil GM

Eastern Front Initiative: RD 3 update

Desmond - charges in and hits with Nym
Nym - moves and hits vrock with Des
Felic -
Duncan - kills his Vrock
enemy in background
enemy horde
enemy vrock

Western Front Initiative: RD 3 update

Grung -
Kalim - casts spell suffocation but the vrock saved
enemy in back
enemy horde
enemy Vrocks
Karnog


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142
baldwin the merciful wrote:


Desmond does your opportunist attack work as you and nym flank the creature on your initial charge or does that happen as Duncan joins the attack? Withou me having to look it up how does Opporutnist attack work?

Opportunist The rogue can make an attack of opportunity against an opponent who has just been struck for damage in melee by another character. This attack counts as an attack of opportunity for that round and can’t be used more than once per round.

I have all of Desmonds rogue talents detailed out in his profile for ease of reference.


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12
baldwin the merciful wrote:

Eastern Front

Duncan you are fighting a different Vrock than Desmond and Nym. Duncan uses this energies to finish off the Vrock in front of him. He blades slashes and pierces the unholy beast's hide. The creature makes a death spiral and chrashes into the ground.

[dice=25% chance he crushes some defenders]1d100

[dice=how many]1d4

Three defenders get smashed by the large vrock weight.

Since Deadly Juggernaut is running (15min) Duncan adds another +1 to Attack/Damage/Strength Checks and DR2/- For killing a qualified opponent. He also gains 5 temp HP for killing it with his Cruel Longsword. Funny how this spell gets bashed on the boards for taking too long to get going in a boss fight. But for long battles vs mini boss/fodder it's awesome

Duncan yells,Look out ye Dolts! as the bird demon thing falls lifeless to the ground. He was gladdened to have stuck a blow for the defenders but had a feeling this was just the beginning.
He begins looking for his next target.
He does however take a moment to speak across the magical whisper spell his allies had cast upon them earlier...
Brother Grungsdi, dropped a Giant Bird Demon thing, worth at least 10 zombies I reckon...


female Human (Taldorian)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T13/FF17 HP54/108 F+8 R+14 W+10 Init +4 Perception +17
Bard 5/Evangelist 10
Spells:
I:6 II:7 III:3/5 IV:4

Feli will try to Intimidate the vrock.
Intimidate: 1d20 + 39 ⇒ (8) + 39 = 47


Evil GM

Felicitas gives a vorck a a stern chastising and the becomes intimidated.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Kalim is jealous.


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12
Felicitas Sweetfingers wrote:

Feli will try to Intimidate the vrock.

[Dice=Intimidate]1d20+39

Is Feli Inspiring Courage?


Evil GM
Duncan Redhammer wrote:
Felicitas Sweetfingers wrote:

Feli will try to Intimidate the vrock.

[Dice=Intimidate]1d20+39
Is Feli Inspiring Courage?

That is her SOP, so I'd say yes.


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Grung sees his allies handling the Vrocks I will chop down these masses of goo! He lays in to the next horde, and activates his Warrior spirit...I think I forgot last time


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

[b] BROTHER DUNCAN!!!! YA BETTER START KILLIN' FASTER IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH ME!![/bigger]


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Grung steps into the horde and swings with wild abandon
Croaker: 1d20 + 26 - 4 + 2 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 26 - 4 + 2 - 1 + 1 = 43 for 2d8 + 12 + 8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1, 7) + 12 + 8 + 2 + 1 = 31
Croaker: 1d20 + 21 - 4 + 2 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 21 - 4 + 2 - 1 + 1 = 32 for 2d8 + 12 + 8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8, 1) + 12 + 8 + 2 + 1 = 32
Croaker: 1d20 + 17 - 4 + 2 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 17 - 4 + 2 - 1 + 1 = 26 for 2d8 + 12 + 8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5, 4) + 12 + 8 + 2 + 1 = 32
Headbutt: 1d20 + 14 + 5 - 4 - 4 + 2 - 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 14 + 5 - 4 - 4 + 2 - 1 + 1 = 27 for 1d6 + 2 + 8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 8 + 2 + 1 = 18

to confirm
Croaker: 1d20 + 26 - 4 + 2 - 1 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 26 - 4 + 2 - 1 + 1 + 4 = 31 for 4d8 + 24 + 16 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 5, 4, 5) + 24 + 16 + 4 + 2 = 63

Grung tries his hardest to send a zombie head flying at Duncan as he flits around in the sky across town


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

Zombie head volleyball! Hooray, a new dwarven sport is born. I'm just waiting to see if my vrock-nugget is gonna teleport out or if Rex is gonna get a demon snack. Those on the West, dont forget you're Blessed.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Come now, demons, surely you're not so terrified of a giant celestial thunder-lizard, a couple dwarves, and the Defender Against the Void you fly away already. We will save your masters the trouble of slaying you for your failure today! Come face your doom!"

Karnog raises his hammer and flies just above the ground, calling out in a battle prayer to Torag.

The tyrannosaurus joins in, snarling and thrashing the vrock in its jaws like a terrier with a rat.


female Human (Taldorian)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T13/FF17 HP54/108 F+8 R+14 W+10 Init +4 Perception +17
Bard 5/Evangelist 10
Spells:
I:6 II:7 III:3/5 IV:4

Inspire Courage was done a few posts back. And do not forget the boni from the flag!


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12
Felicitas Sweetfingers wrote:
Inspire Courage was done a few posts back. And do not forget the boni from the flag!

What Flag? I am late to the party


Evil GM

Eastern Front Initiative: RD 3 update
Desmond - charges in and hits with Nym
Nym - moves and hits vrock with Des
Felic - intimidates
Duncan - kills his Vrock
enemy in background
enemy horde
enemy vrock

Western Front Initiative: RD 3 update
Grung - destroys another horde of Zombies
Kalim - casts spell suffocation but the vrock saved
enemy in back
enemy horde
enemy Vrocks
Karnog

Grung sends dozens of zombie limbs and heads flying around the battlefield as his heartedly laughs at the foolish fiends. Battle lust rolling in his veins.

Meanwhile Felicitas unnerves one of the Vrocks swoping down into combat, causing it to be shaken.

As the battle continues the enemies volleys of rocks and ballista continue to crash into the defenders lines, thinning the defenders ranks.

Just as heroes begin to think they are getting an upper hand the a massive assault of fire reigns down. Mighty fireballs coming from multiple sources blanket the fronts.

I'll get up a post after I eat as to the spells.


Evil GM

Fireballs]

On both fronts there are multiple fiery explosions reigning down, clearly the result of multiple spellcasters.

Eastern Front -everyone

damage: 9d6 ⇒ (2, 5, 5, 2, 1, 6, 2, 3, 6) = 32

Reflex save from half DC 18

Desmond and Duncan each need to make a second reflex save as a lighnting bolt arc target the two of you.DC 22

lightning damage: 8d6 ⇒ (3, 3, 6, 3, 1, 4, 6, 2) = 28

Western Front-everyone

damage: 9d6 ⇒ (3, 2, 2, 4, 4, 1, 1, 5, 5) = 27

Reflex save for half DC 18

Kalim and Grung each need to make second refelx save as a lignting bolt arc target the two of you.DC 22

ligthning: 8d6 ⇒ (5, 5, 3, 6, 6, 5, 3, 2) = 35


Evil GM

Karnog you are up.

With the fire blast the Vrock in your dino's mouth goes limp.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21 reflex Karnog (133/146 hp)
1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14 reflex T-Rex (162/189 hp)

I believe the last vrock is within CHOMP! range, if not, apply to closest zombie horde.

His current prey limp in his teeth, Rex moves to the next bird-demon and gnashes down with a screeching roar of his massive maw.

1d20 + 22 ⇒ (3) + 22 = 25 bite, for 4d6 + 26 ⇒ (5, 2, 1, 2) + 26 = 36 damage and 1d20 + 34 ⇒ (18) + 34 = 52 grab

Seeing the incoming attack spells flying, Karnog readies to dispel via dispel magic, flying just above the dinosaur and calling encouragement out to the warriors.

"Strike hard and true, and together we will slay these demons and their pets once and for all!"


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Reflex: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (9) + 18 = 271d20 + 18 ⇒ (4) + 18 = 22

Plus evasion.

Desmond dodges all of the evocation magic, twisting nimbly between the elements.


Evil GM

karnog's pet dino does grab another vrock, its ready to shake the demon like ragdoll.


Evil GM

Eastern Front Initiative: RD 4

Desmond -
Nym -
Felic -
Duncan -
enemy in background
enemy horde
enemy vrock

Western Front Initiative: RD 4

Grung -
Kalim -
enemy in back
enemy horde
enemy Vrocks
Karnog

I don't have a map update ready yet. Right now there is one Vrock in the dino's mouth. There are two remaining Vrocks on the Eastern Front, one is shaken from Felic.

The spells that hit are long distance spell, so the casters are not easy to spot but if you do a perception as a move action you should be able to figure out where they are located. From the blast effect you do know they casters are spread out.


Evil GM

Note the zombie attack on the Western Front is faltering from Grung's actions. However, the zombie hordes on the Eastern Front are crashing down on the defenders, the Eastern front does have some weak points.


Evil GM

Updated Map for Rd 4


Evil GM

Yes everyone please update your health stat line so I can make out everyone's health. No need for inadvertent deaths,

As you sense your fodder is being handled and its sole purpose is to weaken you deafenses. The heavy shock troops and casters will inflict servious daamge soon enough.

FYI: I'm holding off on including a new player right now, since my posting and moveing the game forward has essentially stalled for a couple weeks. I need to pick up the pace but I'mn finding myself lacking time lately. Oh and I hate putting up easy stat line attack posts. I also like to add description and cunning to the battles, I'm in a bit of a funk right now by not having much time to game.

Thanks for having the patience to stick with me.


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12

Current Buffs- Sacred Armor (AC39+2 VS Focused Foe) 8rds, Outsider Bane (Longsword Temp), 136pts stoneskin, 50pts defending bone, Continual Flame (Coin), 1 hr Fly, Deadly Juggernaught +5 to Attack/Damage, DR2/-, 5 temp HP (15min).Channel Vigor (as Haste), Blessed Weapon, Spd 50ft, Inspiring Word +2 10rds, Inspire Courage +3. Duncan is at Full HP due to the Stoneskin and Crazy High AC. After the 2 spells come in his HP is 108/133

Reflex vs Fireball DC18: 1d20 + 9 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 9 + 4 + 2 = 25

Reflex vs Lighting DC22: 1d20 + 9 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 9 + 4 + 2 = 32

Duncan got tagged squarely by both incoming spells, with only his dwarven resistance to magic lessening the damage somewhat.
He grunted through the pain and turned his head to look at the nearest Vrock to his south.
Seeing no other immediate suitable target he SWIFT HEALS himself with a LOH and CHARGES the beast bird screaming like a madman.

Southern Vrock Charge attack: 1d20 + 2 + 5 + 2 + 3 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 5 + 2 + 3 + 2 - 4 = 13

1 Hand PA Outsider Bane Damage: 1d10 + 2 + 4 + 5 + 3 + 2 + 2d6 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 4 + 5 + 3 + 2 + (4, 1) + 8 = 36

In his rush the blade sails wide of it's mark.
Hold STILL ye damned beast


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Des grins as the one remains standing and the flank is secured. Oh you poor bastard.

Full attack. As soon as one attack lands, penalty to hit and AC (-2, which is -6 against Desmond.

Attack (menacing flank, inspire courage, good hope): 1d20 + 27 ⇒ (5) + 27 = 32
Damage: 1d6 + 13 + 1d6 + 8d6 ⇒ (4) + 13 + (5) + (3, 1, 1, 4, 3, 1, 4, 5) = 44

Attack: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (20) + 28 = 48
Damage: 1d6 + 14 + 8d6 ⇒ (1) + 14 + (5, 1, 6, 2, 5, 3, 3, 2) = 42

Confirm: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (5) + 28 = 33
Damage: 1d6 + 14 ⇒ (2) + 14 = 16

Attack: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (17) + 22 = 39
Damage: 1d6 + 13 + 1d6 + 8d6 ⇒ (3) + 13 + (2) + (1, 2, 6, 4, 1, 2, 5, 3) = 42

Attack: 1d20 + 23 ⇒ (6) + 23 = 29
Damage: 1d6 + 14 + 8d6 ⇒ (2) + 14 + (4, 6, 5, 4, 5, 5, 5, 6) = 56

Attack: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (7) + 17 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 13 + 1d6 + 8d6 ⇒ (4) + 13 + (5) + (3, 4, 1, 5, 2, 5, 3, 6) = 51

Attack: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (2) + 18 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 14 + 8d6 ⇒ (1) + 14 + (4, 4, 5, 2, 5, 1, 1, 1) = 38

If the creature manages to live:

Opportunist Attack (if anybody else hits): 1d20 + 27 ⇒ (5) + 27 = 32
Damage: 1d6 + 13 + 1d6 + 8d6 ⇒ (1) + 13 + (1) + (4, 2, 5, 6, 5, 1, 5, 3) = 46


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Boss, did you roll vs Kalim's SR? It's 25. Not sure which vrocks are dead. If the one I cast Resonating Word is still up: On the third round, the target takes 10d6 points of damage and is stunned for 1d4+1 rounds. A successful save halves the damage and negates the stunning effect.sonic damage DC 25: 10d6 ⇒ (1, 3, 5, 4, 1, 3, 6, 4, 2, 5) = 34Stunned Rounds: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
And the one I cast Suffocation on needs to make a DC 23 Fort save again

"NOTHING CAN STOP ME! NOTHING! YOU ARE ALL LESS THAN NOTHING!"

He then focuses on the giant horde of undead and casts Undeath to Death on them. HD killed DC 24: 15d4 ⇒ (1, 2, 2, 1, 1, 4, 4, 2, 2, 2, 3, 4, 1, 3, 2) = 34

Reflex, just in case: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Reflex, just in case: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116

ref: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20 need SR and blur rolls please

Feeling the heat from the near by fireball, Nym searchs about for the source
perc to see who cast the fireball: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21
spellcraft: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15


HP 111 - 16 = 95 pending sr and blur rolls from gm
Shield
Blur
Stoneskin 150
Fly


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

sorry was camping this weekend. back


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 8 + 2 = 19 ref

1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 8 + 2 = 22ref

32 damage. Does this damage come off of stoneskin? I don't know. for now I will assume not but can adjust later as needed.

edit forgot my innate +2


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 27 perception

Croaker: 1d20 + 26 - 4 + 2 - 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 26 - 4 + 2 - 1 + 1 + 1 = 39 for 2d8 + 12 + 8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5, 5) + 12 + 8 + 2 + 1 = 33

Grung chops one of the zombies in half as he looks for the casters, if Kalim eliminated all of them then he will take a move action moving closer to the casters, assuming he sees them


female Human (Taldorian)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T13/FF17 HP54/108 F+8 R+14 W+10 Init +4 Perception +17
Bard 5/Evangelist 10
Spells:
I:6 II:7 III:3/5 IV:4

Felicitas seeks a strong gathering of enemys and casts Blistering invective on them.
Intimidate: 1d20 + 39 ⇒ (11) + 39 = 50


Evil GM

Spell resistance fireball kalim: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

spell resistance lightning kalim: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

Spell resistance fireball Nym: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

Looks like both of your SR helped.


Evil GM
Grungsdi wrote:

1d20+8+2 ref

1d20+8+2ref

32 damage. Does this damage come off of stoneskin? I don't know. for now I will assume not but can adjust later as needed.

edit forgot my innate +2

stoneskin:
The warded creature gains resistance to blows, cuts, stabs, and slashes. The subject gains DR 10/adamantine. It ignores the first 10 points of damage each time it takes damage from a weapon, though an adamantine weapon bypasses the reduction. Once the spell has prevented a total of 10 points of damage per caster level (maximum 150 points), it is discharged.

Stoneskin does not help with the two spells.


Evil GM

Eastern Front:

Duncan's attack whiffs ….Finally!!!!! :-)

However, Desmond's flurry is deadly as he dismantles a Vrock.

Felic notices the Vrocks are well handled, so she concentrates her vicious tirade on an undead horde. A fiery blast emerges amongst the horde.

Nym: Your SR is higher than the roll. I don't think blur would have helped essentially the whole sky around your groups erupted in fire from multiple sources. It blanketed the sky.

Nym you do see six casters flying or levitating at a distance. They seem to be the source of the magic.

Note: member of the horde and the defenders also took damage from the fireball spread.


Evil GM

Western Front:

Grung you chop and hack into the zombies, your keen eyes always moving and scanning the area. Grung you notice several spell casters spaced apart but in the distance, they are flying and or levitating.

Kalim: your spell resistance withstands the enemy attack. The vrock you targeted is beyond dead.


ROAR! CHOMP! STOMP!

Sadly, alias pix not working properly just now...


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116

Nym returns fire Acid Fire Ball: 10d6 ⇒ (3, 1, 1, 4, 3, 6, 5, 3, 5, 6) = 37 dc18 Ref for half

sr: 1d20 + 13 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 13 + 4 = 32

Then moves to flank with Des


Evil GM

Nym does your Acid fireball effect more than one creature like a fireball does? I just need to know for the saving throws.


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116
baldwin the merciful wrote:
Nym does your Acid fireball effect more than one creature like a fireball does? I just need to know for the saving throws.

It is a exact same as fire ball but deals acid.

BLOODLINE ARCANA:
: Whenever you cast a spell that deals energy damage, you can change the type of damage to match the type of your bloodline. This also changes the spell's type to match the type of your bloodline. (PFCR 74-75)

It's the same as

ELEMENTAL SPELL:
: You may replace a spell's normal damage with Cold energy type or split the spell's damage, so that half is of one energy type and half is of its normal type. An Elemental Spell uses up a spell slot one level higher than the spell's actual level. (PFAPG 158-159)
except it doesnt use the a spell slot higher


Evil GM

Thanks Nym.


Evil GM

The battle with the hordes continue to rage on, but there is a noticeable change of tactics on all fronts with the spellcasters, demon Captains the balor general. They start to systematically use their actions to vanish from the battlefield.


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Fleeing, or regrouping?

Grung calls to his compatriates.

Kalim, can you keep one here?


Evil GM

It's been nearly 3 months since the Siege of Fentonville was lifted. There has been eerie calm over those months. However, the group has managed to hunt down and vanquish stragglers, spies, and scouts over this time period while the last of the winter snows melt.

The town has been busy rebuilding an fortifying itself. The elders have even hired Meath'd, and some of his villagers, to help with the rebuilding and reestablishing trade.

It's an early spring, the first caravan has made it's way North, and the adventurers have the itch. It's time to delve back into the dungeon to destroy Orcus' Shrines.

I'll let you all get a conversation and game plan together, so we can get the game rolling again.


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Well that was quite the unexpected detour. But good hard work, never hurt anyone...except Desmond I expect. Seems like we outta get back to god killing. Whatta ya say!


male gnome, NPC, cartographer Expert 5/illusionist 7

One afternoon Walter finds most, if not all, of the adventurers enjoying a leisurely tankard, or three, of spiced ale. As the group laughs reciting some ole tale, between bites of hard cheese, salted venison, and crusty loaves of bread the Mayor approaches.

"Thought I'd find you all here." he's carrying a couple large scrolls with him. His assistant follows closely with an armful of books and scrolls. "I've been pondering the town fortunes and looking over all the old maps you crafted for me." He unrolls one of maps Felicitas created, "Here, this is where you liberated Meath'd from his unworthy ogre clan. Remember that? See you never actually explored the side tunnels...I think that is where you need to go to find one of Orcus' Shrines."


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116

Looking at map

"Yez, I agrree. That iz an areas I have not exxplored" Nym says. His over common drastically improving in the downtime while helping the rebuild/fortification efforts. Even making a few friends whlie at it.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Much as it pains me to admit, yes, I fear some god slaying is in order. From what we've learned so far, there are a handful of powerful shrines to the Prince of Undeath buried in that dungeon. I intend to seek them out and destroy their connection to that fell power, once and for all."

Karnog looks over his companions and friends, battle-tested and hardened warriors of Good in all.

"After that siege, I think we have a chance here. They can't have too many more powerful creatures, at least not close by. If we set out soon, and strike at the shrines in a fast and strong attack, they won't know what hit them."

Anyone paying close attention sees a new set to Karnog's brow, an intense look of focus and intent as he speaks of their plans.

"Any new tricks or abilities anyone's come up with?"

14,501 to 14,550 of 16,204 << first < prev | 286 | 287 | 288 | 289 | 290 | 291 | 292 | 293 | 294 | 295 | 296 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.