Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas, Golarion

Game Master baldwin the merciful


14,101 to 14,150 of 16,204 << first < prev | 278 | 279 | 280 | 281 | 282 | 283 | 284 | 285 | 286 | 287 | 288 | next > last >>

Evil GM

RD 2 Initiative

Desmond - Cowering
Nightshade -
Grung -

Nightshade:

The creature toys with the piddling thief and only claws at him once,

att 1: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (10) + 28 = 38;damage: 3d6 + 15 ⇒ (5, 4, 4) + 15 = 28;plus cold: 4d6 ⇒ (4, 1, 3, 1) = 9

Each nail on his claw opens a fresh wound across Desmond's rib cage, separating muscle and cartilage.

"I'm going to flay you till you beg for death."


Evil GM

Grung you are up. Then Desmond you gather your wits at the top of round 3 as the cowering fear effect wears off.

Grung you look up to see a huge ram like creature floating on air overhead viciously toying with Desmond.

There is a stairway you can go up to get to battle position, otherwise you can attack with ranged weapons.

Raging Orc Saloon Battle

I imagined a more open floorplan but i couldn't find a suitable two story tavern in my maps.


Evil GM

RD 3: Front Gate Battle

Kalim -
Karnog
Felicitas
Nym
Enemy
Good Guards

As the undead stop their retreat and turn back to the battle.

Updated Battlemap


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

Karnog moved up to the front last round, I believe closest spot would be right behind the three blue-haloed guards directly east of his position on that map.

Buoyed by the approach of Felicitas and Aurora, Karnog begins to sing a dwarven battle hymn as his hammer strikes on it's own accord.

"Break the bones and smash their heads, chopping down the walking dead. Drive their evil from this land, here is where we make our stand. With Torags grace and strength we fight, reduce the fees and rend their blight. Anvil tough, hard, and strong, here we sing our battle song!"


Evil GM
Karnog Kegmeister wrote:

Karnog moved up to the front last round, I believe closest spot would be right behind the three blue-haloed guards directly east of his position on that map.

I did move everyone up. the battle has pushed the enemy back some. That is why you are standing in the middle of the destoryed enemy.

I updated the map. It should appear on the last link now.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

RTA scorching ray again: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12fire damage: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 4, 6, 5) = 21
RTA scorching ray again: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19fire damage: 4d6 ⇒ (1, 5, 1, 6) = 13
RTA scorching ray again: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15fire damage: 4d6 ⇒ (3, 4, 3, 2) = 12

Kalim starts a booming laugh. "BAHAHAHAHAHA! Like lighting tinder! BURN! FENTONVILLE IS PROTECTED BY FORCES BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION, ORCUS-LICKING S%!+STAINS!"


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

LOoks like no charge possible so double move to engage

Ah leave the little one alone. Come play w the big boys.


female Human (Taldorian)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T13/FF17 HP54/108 F+8 R+14 W+10 Init +4 Perception +17
Bard 5/Evangelist 10
Spells:
I:6 II:7 III:3/5 IV:4

"By the way the female officer we met, she is in reality a succubus!"
Moving a lot closer to the front line, Felicitas cast blistering invective.
Intimidate,Fire damage: 1d20 + 35 ⇒ (12) + 35 = 471d8 ⇒ 5 DC 18 Refl to negate the fire damage


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

Dancing weapon attacks:

1d20 + 19 ⇒ (20) + 19 = 39 to hit, for 1d8 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 8 + (2) = 14 flaming warhammer, + inspire courage, bless

1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17 to hit, for 1d8 + 8 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 8 + (2) = 16 flaming warhammer, + inspire courage, bless

Karnog casts bless and lets his hammer do its thing.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

Confirmation: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (16) + 18 = 34 to hit, for 2d8 + 16 ⇒ (4, 5) + 16 = 25 flaming warhammer, + inspire courage, bless


Evil GM

At the front lines

Kalim lets out a maniacal laugh and lets rip three more scorching rays. The first one misses but the others hit. The creature is damaged but not destroyed.

Felicitas moves forward and describes the deceptive treachery Lt. Loremann engaged in. She blasts the wight carin that Kalim just hit, the creature is now destroyed.

Karnog flaming Warhammer sings, hitting once but it was an exceptionally hard whack. The wight cairn is destroyed.

To your eyes you see another wave of undead storming towards the front gate. Heck we may as well try to make this an epic encounter.


Evil GM

Back in the Raging Orc

Grung double moves up the stairs where he witness the greatest evil he has ever encountered. which is saying a lot!


Evil GM

RD 3: Front Gate Battle update

Kalim - hits twice with scorching ray for 25 HP
Karnog - hits and destroys a wight
Felicitas - hits and destroys the wight that Kalim attacked
Nym
Enemy
Good Guards

Updated RD 3 Map


Evil GM

RD 3 Initiative

Desmond -
Nightshade -
Grung -

Desmond you are up.

Updated Map

I've moved Grung onto the stairway going up and magnified the map for ease.


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Wait you said I was cowering for 1 round, but I lost 2 rounds of actions?


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

ty

Ah naked Desmond, that is the truly the greatest evil I have ever seen!


Evil GM
baldwin the merciful wrote:

RD 1: Initiative:

Desmond - sneaks up to the and opens the door. He cowers in fear piddling himself.

Menacing Enemy - hovers and attacks Desmond.

Grung - Arms himself.

-----

You open door in Rd 1 and enter it's aura. You failed the save. It attacks in RD 1. You cower from it's aura for a round which if my calculations are correct take you through your RD 2 action. Essentially you lost your second round action. It only takes one claw attack in RD 2. Beginning RD 3 you have your normal actions. Are my calculations incorrect?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Ah gotcha, yeah we're all good!

Desmond has few options. But he knows what one of them is. He immediately leaps away from the creature and goes strait for the window, leaping out of it and accepting the consequences of the ground.

Acrobatics (to tumble): 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (17) + 25 = 42 No boots for +4 bonus :(

Acrobatics (to land softly): 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (5) + 25 = 30


Evil GM
Desmond Aeros wrote:

Ah gotcha, yeah we're all good!

Desmond has few options. But he knows what one of them is. He immediately leaps away from the creature and goes strait for the window, leaping out of it and accepting the consequences of the ground.

Water just let loose from my nose as I read your post. The thought of the naked rogue leaping out of the window with only his swords in hand choked me up.

Desmond takes off running leaving his naked female companion cowering under the flee ridden straw bed. With a burst the man flaps his harms like a hatchling bird leaving hte nest for the first time. Flap...flap...flap...thud landing hard on the ground. Fortunately, the graceless man sommersaults just as he lands to avoid any significant damage. 1 HP of falling damage only.

Grung you see your wide eyed comrade turn tail leaving a trail of blood as he bolts out a nearby window.


Evil GM

Duncan:
You are in a deep drunken stupor, drool running out of mouth when you are startled awake. Was that a shriek...the sound of battle or just your longing to draw steel...Andrea is that you crying?Your beer addled thoughts churn. Slowly, your eyes flutter open as the sound of wood breaking from another room can be heard between loud female whimpers and cries. Is that another dwarf voice in the hallway?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

MY GOD I LOVE THIS CHARACTER, SO MANY GOOD STORIES

If Desmond survives this he's going to keep a secret stash so the party can revive him no cost if one of these escapades ever gets him killed. THE SHENANIGANS MUST CONTINUE


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12

Duncan comes to instinctively when he hears the sounds of battle. Whomever was making the racket was going to pay dearly for interrupting the first real sleep he'd had in a long time.

He reaches for his weapon and stands wearing all his usual arrangement EXCEPT HIS WEAPONS AND ARMOR!!, blowing at one of the IOUN stones buzzing around his head.

Serves me right for not using the wand referring to the wand of Keep Watch he usually used when in the field to remove the need to sleep or take his armor off. OF COURSE the in would get attacked.

Chance was a fickle b$#$$. Andrea would be laughing.
Holding only his Longsword, "Gutbuster" He went to the door and opens it a crack to peek into the Hallway using the breifest of moments to Enchant the Kilt with Imodae's Sacred Armor- swift action

GM Baldwin:
1 move to stand with my sword, 1 move to open the door, swift for sacred armor.
I assume my Celestial Plate, Shield and the rest of my weapons is against the wall. Let me know if I am not wearing anything else.

Altered Combat Stats-AC for no Plate (using Armored kilt with Sacred Armor): 27/16/26
10rds of Sacred armor left


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12

Forgot to describe in the last post that Duncan sleeps with his Kilt and Boots on for just these occasions. (It's actually a habit you get taught in the army is sleep with your boots on)- Baldwin let me know if you want him TOTALLY naked


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

who is Duncan...where is duncan? Duncan is a dwarf. I like Duncan


Evil GM

Duncan:
Unless you sleep in your armor, and can avoid armor fatigue penalties, you'd be without your full armor. If you don't suffer a penalty from the kilt or boots that's fine with me.

Grung...Duncan is a new player to this game. It's STR Ranger who use to play in this game years ago and he played in a couple of my other games over the years. Duncan is he character...yes he is dwarf. He is in one of the sleeping room and the racket outside woke him up.


Evil GM

Duncan when you crack the door open, you get a feel onf incredible evil aura emanating from the a massive horned ram like creature. I need a will save. DC 25. Failure is you piddle yourself and cower for 1 RD.

Welcome back


Evil GM
baldwin the merciful wrote:

RD 3: Front Gate Battle update

Kalim - hits twice with scorching ray for 25 HP
Karnog - hits and destroys a wight
Felicitas - hits and destroys the wight that Kalim attacked
Nym
Enemy
Good Guards

Updated RD 3 Map

Nym you are up.


Evil GM
baldwin the merciful wrote:

RD 3 Initiative

Desmond -
Nightshade -
Grung -

Desmond you are up.

Updated Map

I've moved Grung onto the stairway going up and magnified the map for ease.

Desmond flee butt naked form the window.

Duncan open his door a crack


Evil GM

RD 3 Initiative update

Desmond - flees butt naked from the window
Duncan - moves to open door
Nightshade -
Grung -


Evil GM

RD 3: Nightshade:

The creature spins and angrily swipes with both claws at Grung.

"I've been tasked to collect your soul too...King of nothing."

claw 1: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (7) + 28 = 35;damage: 3d6 + 15 ⇒ (5, 5, 2) + 15 = 27;plus cold: 4d6 ⇒ (3, 2, 5, 5) = 15

claw 1: 1d20 + 28 ⇒ (17) + 28 = 45;damage: 3d6 + 15 ⇒ (3, 3, 2) + 15 = 23;plus cold: 4d6 ⇒ (3, 2, 4, 3) = 12

*19 and 20 crits

His second claws latches onto a hunk of fresh flesh.


Evil GM

RD 3 Initiative update
Desmond - flees butt naked from the window
Duncan - moves to open door
Nightshade - hits Grung once
Grung -

Grung you are up then Desmond lead the top of the next round.


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12

GM Baldwin:
An armoured kilt on its own is considered light Armor so no fatigue issues.

Duncan sees the Horror at the end of the hall with it's back to him, memories racing to figure if he recognises the beast.
Knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29
He feels a Tsunami of fear and despair smash into his will....
Will Save: 1d20 + 17 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 17 + 5 = 32

For the briefest moment he feels a swell of panic, however his Dwarvenance to magical effects ran particularly strong in his bloodline and his faith bolstered his courage.

This was clearly a Powerful enemy but he was not afraid.


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Pffff, like I need to be in init anymore. Desmond is outta there.


Evil GM
Desmond Aeros wrote:
Pffff, like I need to be in init anymore. Desmond is outta there.

Granted you left your equipment behind but you could wander to Slywink or Varl's arms and try to find some healing and a bit of armor. oh, remember it is cold outside...remember it had snowed earlier in the day.


Evil GM

Duncan you know what it is but you've never encountered one before. It's a Nightshade variation. This towering, night-black giant has demonic features, including a huge pair of ram-like horns. Its arms end in massive blades.

You've heard these powerful foes lead armies of undead against the living, but unlike most mortal generals the nightwalker is not content to stand back and observe the battles from safety. You know it has SR, and immune to cold, and has DR good and silver. It has a powerful aura and is a capable at it's spell like abilities.

Clearly someone or something is in this flee ridden saloon to get such a creature's attention.


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116

Nym continues forward towards the sounds of battle. When he arribes he quickly scans for the dwarven warrior.

perc to see any of his group Grunge in particular: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14


Evil GM

Nym you arrive at a battle at the front gate just outside the town. You don't see Grung, but you do see felicitias, aurora, Karnog, and Kalim in the mix of a headed conflict. They are leading a group of guards against an undead thrust.

Nym moves up with Turrand to reinforce the battleline.


Evil GM

The enemy at the gate pushes forward. Several of the attacks hit the guards.

In the moonlight you can see a dark haze appear in background...a boss has arrived.

the good guards battle back.


Evil GM

RD 4: Front Gate Battle update

Kalim -
Karnog -
Felicitas -
Nym
Enemy
Good Guards
Enemy boss

I'll get an updated mpa up tomorrow. for now it jsut a hectic melee battle on the front line.


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12

A nightshade. Duncan heard of these, despite all his training, despite all his experience, this foe, alone and without his armour was beyond him.
Duncan didn't believe in chance. it had been two years since he left Westcrown, since then he'd undergone a life changing conversion, with Andrea's sudden disappearance and his desire to reconcile with his son, Grimm, Duncan had undergone many changes that had forced him to question his old path as an inquisitor of Ragathiel.
Had led him to the Ambush at the hands of the hell Knights, where Daniel Arrisen the half orc Paladin had saved him and shown him a new way.

Duncan didn't believe in chance . His next moves would have to be perfect in order to survive this encounter . He knew he couldn't defeat the creature, but perhaps you could delay it long enough for the patrons to escape...

He looks around for an exit or window


Evil GM

Duncan you do hear, but not see, the sound of a fellow dwarven kin. The kin grunts from a blow. You know that there is battle going on in on the stairwell.


Evil GM

Desmond as you flee you subconsciously rub two of the healed fanged marks on your neck.


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Grung activates warrior spirit making his weapon a +5

Looks like I might actually have a fight o me hands. Wonderful.

Croaker: 1d20 + 26 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 26 + 2 - 4 = 25 for 1d10 + 12 + 2 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 12 + 2 + 8 = 28
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 dex
Croaker: 1d20 + 21 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 21 + 2 - 4 = 33 for 1d10 + 12 + 2 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 12 + 2 + 8 = 28
Croaker: 1d20 + 17 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 17 + 2 - 4 = 21 for 1d10 + 12 + 2 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 2 + 8 = 26
Headbutt: 1d20 + 14 + 5 - 4 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 14 + 5 - 4 - 4 = 12 for 1d4 + 2 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 8 = 12

if this is a magical creature add +1 damage


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12
Duncan Redhammer wrote:

A nightshade. Duncan heard of these, despite all his training, despite all his experience, this foe, alone and without his armour was beyond him.

Duncan didn't believe in chance. it had been two years since he left Westcrown, since then he'd undergone a life changing conversion, with Andrea's sudden disappearance and his desire to reconcile with his son, Grimm, Duncan had undergone many changes that had forced him to question his old path as an inquisitor of Ragathiel.
Had led him to the Ambush at the hands of the hell Knights, where Daniel Arrisen the half orc Paladin had saved him and shown him a new way.

Duncan didn't believe in chance . His next moves would have to be perfect in order to survive this encounter . He knew he couldn't defeat the creature, but perhaps you could delay it long enough for the patrons to escape...

He looks around for an exit or window

Forgot that upon seeing the Nightshade, Duncan's Ring of Focused Foe would have also kicked in, making his AC vs Night shade 29/18/28.

Ring of Foe Focus:
This ring of jagged steel gives the impression that it was salvaged from a suit of armor and then crudely bent into a circle. The wearer of the ring can, at will, designate any one opponent she can see as a particularly dangerous foe. She gains a +2 bonus to her AC and saving throws against attacks made by that opponent until she designates a new enemy.


Evil GM

Grung, Duncan, and Desmond

It's not a "magical" creature. It is undead, exraplanar. but it has SLA.

The loud dwarven bellow comes from stairwell. You had terrible rolls!

The sound of a heavy warax whacking the stairs clangs, it's followed by a satisfying flesh sound, then another clank off the banister. Finally there's a bit of swearing coming from the sound of bone (skull) hitting the wall.

Grung is your Elysium Bronze weapon good? This creature is DR 15 good and silver.


Evil GM

RD 4 Initiative

Desmond -
Duncan -
Nightshade -
Grung -

Desmond and Duncan are up. You don't have to wait for me. Duncan you do realize that this creature has 15 ft reach and it is filling the entire stair landing area.

Updated Battlemap

*Desmond I put you on the map but outside below the window you jumped from.


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12

DM Baldwin:
Is there a window in my room?


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12

See a window that grants a way out for later, Duncan (standing at his door with it slightly ajar decides he needs a distraction to try to save whomever in he can from the Undead monster. [Italics]The rooms all have windows[/italics] he realised...

He then uses a FERVOR to cast SWIFT Channel Vigor on himself, then uses his MOVE to Grab his shield.
At least I can do down swinging [b]

[b]Imodae, I beseech ye, lend me yer servant that I might hold this thing fer a minute afore I die.
Summoning one of his greatest divine gifts. Standard Action a Lillend Azata appears in the hall between Duncan and the creature.

Make me Invisible, then Hold him, I beg, long as he can, while I clear the floor
Baldwin, you can run the Lillend if you like but hopefully It casts invisibility on Duncan before calling a challenge to the Nightshade.

Stat update vs Nightshade: AC:28/16/27 +2 for Ring of Focused Foe, +1 Channel Vigor (mimicking Haste) TOTAL VS Nightshade- 31/16/30
Plus maybe invisible if the Lillend casts it.

9rounds of Sacred Armor left
14 rounds of Channel Vigor


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Dm it is +5 at the moment which I believe overcomes all the dr. I know it overcomes silver, and I think +4 gets the good?dr

Just look at what I did to the wall! That is you next big ugly!
just glad I didn’t drop Croaker too


Evil GM

There is a window in your room. You can run the Lillend, I've enough stuff to do running two separate battles.

14,101 to 14,150 of 16,204 << first < prev | 278 | 279 | 280 | 281 | 282 | 283 | 284 | 285 | 286 | 287 | 288 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.