Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas, Golarion

Game Master baldwin the merciful


14,201 to 14,250 of 16,214 << first < prev | 280 | 281 | 282 | 283 | 284 | 285 | 286 | 287 | 288 | 289 | 290 | next > last >>

I don't recall I rolled SR, but a 19 would have been pretty easy for her to do.

Nym mumbles something about finding Grung, turns abruptly and walks back towards Nib's and Varl's place. Turrand shrugs at Karnog, Felic, and Karnog, "Well, I'm with him need to find Grung."

Nym double times to get back into the town. When you get there you see a nake Desmond with two swords in his hands. There are three city guards talking to him.


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12

Duncan finally finishes putting his armor on with some much needed assistance.

The lastly he puts his weapon belt on over the armor a voice blurts out loudly causing the poor woman to jump.
Let that be a lesson to you, I counseled you NOT to get drunk and remove me!! How can I possibly be of assistance laying on the floor. The Inheritor's church didn't bequeth me to you simply to hold your sword. That Creature was EXACTLY the kind of for you are supposed to use me for!

Duncan doesn't skip a beat while placing the weapon Scabbard against his side. He then cleans his blade on a bed sheet before tossing it into the corner to be washed before placing his Sword into the sheath.

DuncaI dannae mean ta get attacked while snorning did I? An ta be honest tha thing didn't attack me, it was after somethin' I just came ta help. An I don't think your ability you shoutin threats and insults wolda bothered that thing as much as Grung's Weapon arm. There'll be plenty o folk for ye ta curse at later, now shut whatever passes fer your gob and we'll find something ta smash in HER name later.

Duncan looks at Grung. Parting gift from the Priests o' the inheritor. Not sure if they really though i'd be a help or just wanted a git rid of it. Can be useful in strikin' fear inta foot soldiers through.

He rolls his eyes, he looked almost apologetic.


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Desmond points to his gaping wounds. "Does this look like a drunken night? Ok to be fair I am very drunk, but also was attacked."


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +29 HP 141/141 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +17, Ref +10, Will +21|

Karnog looks at Nym curiously.

"Uh, you okay there, Nym? Grungsdi wasn't here with us building defenses. I'd suggest one of the alehouses, if you need him. Anything I can assist with?"


Evil GM

Use this week of downtime to really get to know each other. Feel free to roleplay and discuss your troubles and battle tactics.

I will eventually get a letter up for Grung regarding his royal kingdom,,,,a messge has arrive, But safe to say it's not doing so well under his brother's leadership. It appears that the ruling king is consolidating power under the strict guidance of a fresh battle dwarf known: as Grimm,


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116

Dezm'And whe're iz Gru'nge? Nym asks the naked human completely ignoring the conversation between him ang the gaurds and thhe fact that he is completely unclothed.


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12
baldwin the merciful wrote:

Use this week of downtime to really get to know each other. Feel free to roleplay and discuss your troubles and battle tactics.

I will eventually get a letter up for Grung regarding his royal kingdom,,,,a messge has arrive, But safe to say it's not doing so well under his brother's leadership. It appears that the ruling king is consolidating power under the strict guidance of a fresh battle dwarf known: as Grimm,

Oh! It is so ON! Well played sir!


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Grung looks askance at the weapon.

It talks! Bwahahaha you must join us friend. This here is Croaker! He raises husbands gleaming ax. Haven’t heard him talk yet...but the night it young I suppose. Come on let’s go find the rest o me friends. Also let’s grab Duncan’s gear, he ran outta here but naked.

Grung fathers Desmond’s essentials and leads Duncan off to find Karnog

Glad you’re here! I foresee a beautiful friendship!


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12

Duncan follows Grung, stopping to pat the Maiden on the shoulder as they leave.
Head home Girl, place should be safe enough with us about. Not sure what the Tavern keeps gonna do with the undead Carcass

He takes a moment to once again SEARCH and finally behead the undead monstrosity and puts it in his handy haversack. Just in case- if it rises again at least it'd be blind. I'll toss the head in a fire pit outside somewhere.

Continuing with a clomp down the Stairs Duncan is able to take a good look at his fellowPerception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17

Marvelous Weapon brother. 'Gutbusters' the name o'me sword cause it makes yer guts hurt, magicially as well and physically. Me Scabbard is the talker though, not the Blade. Ye think I'd be nice ta have something to talk to on long lonely trips, but the damn thing doesn't talk bout anything other than itself an how great it's power is

The Scabbard pipes up, I resent that statement, I do only as I am created to do, which is Bless the weapon within me when fighting evil and striving to keep this Dwarf on the Righteous path. I honestly think with his temperament and capacity for Alcohol he should be a follower of Cayden Calleen, however, for some reason the Inheritor continues to answer his prayers and so I serve her will.

Duncan waits for the interruption to finish.....
As I was saying.....Useful Scabbard....but they only way ta really keep it quiet is ta stuff it in me magic sack. Makes it hard ta use then, so I'm having ta learn ta ignore the badgerin'


Evil GM

Duncan does a quick search of the nightshade, he doesn't have any weapons or armor except his claws. You do notice bag of holding on it's waist. inside the bag are several jars filled with various liquids and unique body parts. You can definitely make out a brain, a heart, a liver, and stomach. There is also a small maple box that has 100 gp value to it, inside the box are 3 diamonds worth 5000 gold pieces. There creature doesn't have anything else of value.


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12

As Duncan tosses the head in the closest fire pit (outside), he displayes the grim findings to his Dwarven companion.

Half each eh, Brother? Might be able ta pay some wizard ta make her Croaker talk after all. Should probably get someone to look at the rest o'the bodyparts. Might be get some ritual that needs stoppin'


Evil GM

Grung and Duncan you eventually leave the Raging Orc Saloon and step out into the bitter cold. You see a small crowd across the way...there's a naked man talking to four guards, another dwarf and a dark skinned elf.

Grung only:
You recognize it's Desmond and Nym has walked up. You don't recognize the dwarf that Nym is with. It looks like the guards chatting with Desmond.

Duncan:
It's a naked man, you think it could be the person Grung has referred to has Desmond. You notice there are four guards talking to him, perhaps he was getting help. You also see another dwarf and to your great surprise a DROW. The sight of the drow is unsettling...enemy in the city?


Evil GM

Desmond you see Grung and another dwarf approaching from the Raging Orc. They seem to be having a hearty laugh.


Evil GM

Felic, Kalim and Karnog you are trailing Nym and Turrand by about 50 feet when you notice they stop and are asking a naked Desmond questions. Well, Desmond is holding his two short swords. It looks like Desmond has attracted the attention of four city guards.


Evil GM

Nym as you ask Desmond questions about Grung, you actually spot him approaching. Grung is with another dwarf that you have not seen before.


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Desmond! Stop scaring folks and put this on! Grung tosses a pack at Desmond

This fella is a heck of a warrior goes by Duncan!


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Kalim looks at Desmond and deadpans "Well, of course he's naked."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +29 HP 141/141 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +17, Ref +10, Will +21|

"To be fair, it appears he is still.wearing his jewelry. And obviously has his blades with him. But I do agree, it seems a bit on the nose for his behavior."

Karnog approaches the group shaking his head.

"Anyone hurt? Cursed, poisoned, or otherwise impaired by their choices tonight?"

Seeing the dwarf wearing the insignia of Iomedae next to Grung, Karnog bows.

"Greetings. I am Karnog Kegmeister, and it appears you've already met King Grungsdi and Desmond. How did you come to be here, apparently ready for serious battle?"


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

"Hey I was just trying to relax and unwind and!..ooph" Desmond falls against one of the guards, vomiting on his boots. "Ughhh, drinking and blood loss don't mix well."


Evil GM

It'll be interesting to see how Duncan and Nym interact.


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116
baldwin the merciful wrote:
Nym as you ask Desmond questions about Grung, you actually spot him approaching. Grung is with another dwarf that you have not seen before.

Right as Desmond goes to answer Nym turns and walks off torwad the two dwarves.


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Desmond, I thought you like blood loss in your night time activities...

Then to Duncan Hold your arm friend. He looks dark evil and perfect to chop up, but he seems to be a good'un

Grung waves to Nym Where ya been? We could have used you back in the inn, your step papa paid us a visit! He laughs at his classless joke


Evil GM
Grungsdi wrote:
Desmond, I thought you like blood loss in your night time activities...

This was hilarious. Duncan so you know, Desmond once had a tryst with a vampires. He lived to brag about it.

Quote:
Then to Duncan Hold your arm friend. He looks dark evil and perfect to chop up, but he seems to be a good'un

"Seems" had me shaking my head in disbelief. The King is still not convinced.


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116

Nym cocks his head quizzically
"Gru'nge Iz waz zeeing fo youz. Iz no surzez whyz."
Then suddenly "Thee azx, wez musssst ssstopz herrs"


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

he will come around! Unless nym and gym have been playing us...which would be sick

The ax? Again? What is it with that thing?!

Then to Karnog, Brother can you patch me up here?


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

if I die I wanna come back as a goblin!


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12

Grunge should be at full health already as I offered you as many CLW wand taps as you wanted. Also add 750gp to your Purse for 50% of the diamonds

Duncan's hand reflexively goes to his sword hilt and his shield arm is similarly tensed, as soon as he sees the drow. He did however notice the Cleric of Torag seemed at ease.

He takes a moment to silently use his IMODAEN CHAMPION ability to DETECT EVIL on the Drow. In reality, he just appeared to be rudely staring.

Well Met, Brother, he says responding to the Cleric's question. Didn't happen by at all, as it was, nor was I prepared for battle. Fought in me Kilt alone, but the Inheritor saw fit ta throw the Terrible King Grungsdi at me foe. The nightwalker never stood a chance

He dips a short bow to Karnog, while formalities dictated a bit more than this, he was on his guard in the presence of the Drow.
He was cautious, though not especially surprised considering the things he'd seen living in Devil controlled Cheliax.

He did take a moment to stare disprovingly at Desmond, Light Blades, small arms and leaving a woman ta fend fer herself when caught with yer pants down? He'd be the group's sneak I take it? Known a few good ones in me life boy. A tip fer young players? Do the deed with yer pants on and fly down, if ye fear Fightin wit out yer leathers.


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Oh thanks Duncan 3 charges

Brother, add this to our stash. I think that good Duncan should join us, if he wants!


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12

Made an error that last post. Grungsdi gets 2500gp

Duncan shakes his head a little.
Sorry brother, much as I'm fer adventurin' Ahe be here on Business. Lookin fer me boy. Grimm Sharpest e goes by most. He'd know if'n ye met 'im. Gorumite of all things, an carries a Greatsword taller than isself.
Can't say much fer is vocation, fights on whatever damn side of a war the wind blows at. Less it's a dwarf war, in which case e'll side with kin o course. Heard he was up here workin fer profit. Gotta check under every barstool in town an see if e turns up.

Duncan makes a face like something just occurred to him. He turns to the guards who appeared to be disinterested now that Desmond's companions had bought the drunken man his clothes.

Ye ain't had any run ins with a Barbed dwarf matchin that description has ye?


As the pleasantries are exchanged another dwarf shuffles up from the back. Clearing his throat he interjects himself. "Prince Grungsdi Hammerford from the Highhelm of Druma clan?" He asks officially. He bows after he says the formal name. He lifts up.

Everyone should be a bit surprised by hearing Grungsdi's actual name and title.

"I'm Turrand Goldfeet and my uncle Govreas Goldfeet has sent word from your clan." You recall that Govreas was one of your father's oldest advisors. He stops to let the information sink in but then he gives Duncan a strange look and blurts out, "You Basterd...your seed is treacherous."

Meanwhile, Nym is still up in arms about the axe...


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +29 HP 141/141 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +17, Ref +10, Will +21|

Karnog bows before digging out a spare cloak or blanket for Desmond.

"Pleased to meet you, and I am happy Grungsdi was able to help fight off whatever creature you two found. His axe Croaker is quite aptly named, indeed. Allow me a moment, I'll patch up Desmond's bad decisions, then we can talk about Grimm and just why you're here, Duncan."

Karnog casts some healing magic, curing Desmond for:
4d8 + 14 ⇒ (2, 3, 7, 2) + 14 = 28 CCW (lesser planar ally)
4d8 + 14 ⇒ (2, 7, 7, 5) + 14 = 35 CCW (airwalk)
3d8 + 14 ⇒ (7, 4, 8) + 14 = 33 CSW (dispel magic)

"Now, to dwarf business. You say you're looking for Grimm? We traveled and fought with a dwarf named Grimm, matched that description. He left our group, amicably, a while back, saying something about other battles and such. It would appear he found some, if what you're saying is true."

"By the way, it appears our axe problem has resurfaced, and that guard captain Des was lusting over tried to whammy Felicitas. Thankfully, she and Aurora are of stronger will and beat feet to the real fight. Can we just call up an angel tomorrow and give it over? Be done with it and take it off the board once and for all?"


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Grung formally greets Turrand. Do we need to retire somewhere private or can we speak here. Also tell us of Duncan's son, he is a good man, and if his son has fallen afoul then there must be something more to the story.

He then speaks to Karnog.

I agree let's just get rid of the damn thing.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"Aye, the axe needs to be dealt with before Desmond mistakes it for a sex toy again. And greetings, Duncan. I am Kalim Gudluvaletti, once a spearman of Rahadoum, now He Who Shalt Destroy the Void Itself. We encountered your, er, boy, indeed. I am not surprised he has caused offense elsewhere. What's this about Desmond leaving a woman?"


Evil GM

Duncan any response to Turrand or the others? Desmond and Felic what are you going to say/do, if anything?


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

We got attacked in the inn, and Desmond dove out a window leaving his date alone to face the beast.


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12
Turrand, NPC wrote:

As the pleasantries are exchanged another dwarf shuffles up from the back. Clearing his throat he interjects himself. "Prince Grungsdi Hammerford from the Highhelm of Druma clan?" He asks officially. He bows after he says the formal name. He lifts up.

Everyone should be a bit surprised by hearing Grungsdi's actual name and title.

"I'm Turrand Goldfeet and my uncle Govreas Goldfeet has sent word from your clan." You recall that Govreas was one of your father's oldest advisors. He stops to let the information sink in but then he gives Duncan a strange look and blurts out, "You Basterd...your seed is treacherous."

Meanwhile, Nym is still up in arms about the axe...

Duncan grimaced at the accusation from the fellow Dwarf, it was a grave insult in Dwarven culture to insult another Dwarf's family, and about the worst thing to insult a parents children. Duncan, unfortunately, though was well aware of the creature his son had become. Dwarves had a natural inclination for conflict anyway but usually this was a defensive posture bought about by Millennia of defending their homes.

Dwarves rarely fought merely for pleasure. Grimm was one such rare creature. He swallowed his desire to launch a heavy gauntlet at his accuser, remembering the new found temperance The Inheritor was trying to bring him.
A bersterd ye say... an what d'ye know a me ta make that statement, Friend? Ya got no ken the number of devils I've sent back ta hell in this life. A damn sight more'n yeself by the look of ye MESSENGER.
Intimidate to cow Turrand into using some manners: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (7) + 22 = 29

The Magical hilt also chimes in Ware your tongue sir dwarf, The Inheritor's sword, along with Grungsdi the Terrible has already destroyed a creature this eve from a place of your wrist nightmares
Aid Another: Intimidate: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

He then softens his stance, without apologies but goes on to acknowledge Grimm's nature.
I take it the boys bought ye Grief?, He openly wears his colors o' Gorum, so if'n ye put yeself in his way then I'd call ye a fool fer getting in a charging Warpig's path. If'n ye did him no wrong an still ran afoul o'him then I wanna know more. What's happened?


coercing someone into acting friendly takes a bit longer than one conversation.

minutes: 1d4 ⇒ 4 x 10. At least 40 mintes.

Turrand spits a glob of phlegm on the ground. He is clearly hostile towards you although the talking sword has shifted him into a less heated tone.

"Your Honorable son is a traitor to his kin. Sold his soul for a few coppers, cheap swill, and power. He joined forces with duegar and ambushed Prince Grungsdi's oldest brother in a tunnel. Slaughtered Prince, Brung He spits in disgust.

Grung:

Remember your father was old, King Hammerford. He died mysteriously while at his forge. You are the second son. First son was prince Brung, your second son, and your youngest brother is Prung. It sounds like Duncan's son, Grimm, joined forces with Prung, who became the new King in your long absence.

"Sir, I do have a message for you. Your brother King Prung has put your aunt, Glawlilla Darkbraids, to death. Courtesy of the executioner, Grimm Sharpest Redhammer." He pauses, then continues. "There's more I have to say about your homeland. Your brother is working with evil forces, he has ordered all able persons to the mines...he seems to be looking for something." He stops and gathers his thoughts, "King Prung, General Grimm, and an envoy from the underdark, House DeVir, have been searching and toiling for some hidden gem."


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12

No...Duncan looked like he'd been kicked in the guts.
It wasn't the Dwarf's retort specifically that had the effect. More the news that Grimm had apparently allided with Deugar over true Dwarves.
How could have his son have fallen so far.

Grimm has always been a bit random in his choice of sides to choose in a war but he usually preferred to be on the underdogs side (mostly because it garauntteed he had more potential targets) and he NEVER would have thought he actually fight against kin.

Turrand.... Directions. Point me towards the fighting. I'll find out what's in that boys noggin an either drag his arse ta the light or snuff his out.....Never believed him capable o' what ye say......Which direction?

His last meeting with his son had nearly killed him. He wanted to believe in the best in his boy. He wanted to make it right. Grimm had taught him a lesson last time. He was a weapon of War. Duncan nearly died and hadn't learned that. Did his son truly believe he was nothing more than a weapon. That it didn't MATTER where he fought or who for?

What had his son become. And like most Dwarven parents he felt responsible for the success and the SINS, of his progeny...


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

All the color drains from Grung's face. What? No, it can't be. Prung has always been a little s&##, but a traitor? Ye Gods! What to do, we must stop the great evil here or what does my kingdom matter...but this...this is just too far. Karnog, I need spiritual advice...can ye speak with the gods? commune perhaps

DAMN DM HARSH!!! love it


Evil GM

Plot twist!


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +29 HP 141/141 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +17, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Tomorrow I can prepare all kinds of magic. I can potentially use some serious ask questions spells, and also the calling spell for someone to rid us of the axe. For now, I am running low on powerful spells."


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12

Duncan also pipes in after Karnog's suggestion.
I can summon ye a hound archon right now if'n ye need an angel in short order....


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +29 HP 141/141 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +17, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Sadly, any creature summoned would be unable to return with the cursed axe we want to be rid of. If you could call one, that would probably work. If not, I can do so tomorrow easily enough."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"Hmmmm. Rappan Athuk calls us, and we have much to do. But King Grungsdi, you are my spearbrother, and it would be my honor to help you with your familial problems. I doubt your wicked brother would be expecting the might of the Void."


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116
Grungsdi wrote:

he will come around! Unless nym and gym have been playing us...which would be sick

The ax? Again? What is it with that thing?!

Then to Karnog, Brother can you patch me up here?

"Yez, Feli'zika givez to wo'manz fromz batt'le"


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"Wait, that super suspicious woman most of you lot were fawning over? I knew we couldn't trust her!"


Evil GM

What are you all going to do from here? Stay outside and chat or go inside and have a tankard or search for anyone?


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

sorry if I’m dense, is searching for evil hot chick feasible?


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116
Kalim Gudlavaletti wrote:
"Wait, that super suspicious woman most of you lot were fawning over? I knew we couldn't trust her!"

"Yezz"


female Human (Taldorian)
Spoiler:
AC 21/T13/FF17 HP54/108 F+8 R+14 W+10 Init +4 Perception +17
Bard 5/Evangelist 10
Spells:
I:6 II:7 III:3/5 IV:4

"Well, she was cute!"

14,201 to 14,250 of 16,214 << first < prev | 280 | 281 | 282 | 283 | 284 | 285 | 286 | 287 | 288 | 289 | 290 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.