Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas, Golarion

Game Master baldwin the merciful


14,401 to 14,450 of 16,204 << first < prev | 284 | 285 | 286 | 287 | 288 | 289 | 290 | 291 | 292 | 293 | 294 | next > last >>

Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12
Duncan Redhammer wrote:

Immediately After using OVERLAND Flight on his group plus Karnog, Duncan casts DEFENDING Bone upon himself as they leave the tavern.

1 hour Flight for Duncan's group plus Karnog. 50points DR/Bludgeoning for 15 hours for Duncan

As they get within a few hundred yards of the battlelines,he pulls them behind a building to hide his casting1 minute out
Duncan pauses and asks his group to Hold.
He gathers them close by and casts COMMUNAL ALIGN WEAPON on his parties weapons, not bothering to do so with his own as his Focused weapon was considered good aligned already. Finally he uses his SACRED ARMOR ability to improve his defences
stack another +2 onto the enhancement bonuses of his Celestial armor and +1 onto his shield. This makes his current AC 39 for up to 15 minutes but the minutes don't need to be consecutive.

He then casts DEADLY JUGGERNAUT upon himself and Crusader's Edge on His sword.
For the next 3 minutes all the parties held weapons are Good aligned and Duncan's Longsword is Outsider Bane for 15minutes

There. Remember stay close ta me if ya need any healing. Hover off the ground a bit when fightin' ta give yer the high ground higher ground is +1 to attack

Looking to the east Duncan kept pace with but did not attempt to lead his group to the battle, he was the newcomer and while it was his nature to charge towards a fight this group had obviously been together for some time. He had a better idea of his new friends abilities now and was pretty clear that there wasn't a true fighter amongst them. Both Desmond and the elf appeared to be agile yet fragile damage dealers (the Drow might even be good for a fireball or two) and the songbird appeared to be a board of some sort.

He'd have to be the anchor once the screaming started.
Don't get too far ahead he said again. He hoped this lot were more durable than they appeared.


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

"Earlier we get there the better, I'll try to get an eye on the land and situation. I won't charge in without you though, don't worry about me stealing all the glory!"


Evil GM

Karnog:
the man seems legit based on your sense motive roll.

The man shrugs, "Word went out that all able body persons were needed. I may be old but i can still hold a spear."


Evil GM

The party splits and heads there separate ways. As each group moves you see the town is on edge, it's doing it's best to rally it's resources but you realize that the reinforcements really are old men and old women, and children. The reserves are thin. As you arrive to front lines you can take some comfort that there is order and they are manned by soldiers, warriors, militia, and mercenaries. At least it's a fighting force.


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Kalim casts communal stone skin on the front line regulars as well. "Today, we fight as one!"


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"You are welcome, soldier. I am called Karnog, that is Kalim, our sorcerer. And the dwarf with the axe is Grungsdi. Stay close, and we will see you through this battle."


Evil GM

"Not sure if I'll live the day out, but my spear will defend this town." the old man and now a few others fall in line marching towards the front.


ON the Eastern Front - Duncan, Felic, Nym, Desmond

You arrive and see the makeshift battle walls/mounds. similar to the ones you observed entering town. Essentially they are staggered mounds of dirt and rubble high enough to shelter 10 armed men. You arrive and see the back mound is the staging area for 10 archers. the two pods in front of the each shelter 10 armed warriors. Although these mounds and groups are not a continuous wall for defense they do a remarkable good job and funneling and slowing assaults.

You can see there is wave of shuffling undead moving towards your point. It's the point of a large horde.

Desmond and Felic fought undead hordes before. They are essentially a swam.

You can see a Vrock demon circling overhead, Behind the horder that is pressing forward you can see several gangs of demons.

Knowledge plane roll to identify demon types and some information.


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12

Current Buffs- Sacred Armor (AC39) 10rds, Outsider Bane (Longsword Temp), 150pts stoneskin, 50pts defending bone, Continual Flame (Coin), 1 hr Fly, Deadly Juggernaught (15min).Channel Vigor (as Haste), Blessed Weapon, Spd 50ft

Seeing the Approach of the Undead Horde, Duncan uses His Fervor to swift Cast Channel Vigor on himself, he Duncan pulls a small lump of Granite from a pocket and casts wall of stone 5 ft in front of the mass of undead. He shapes it as wide as he can (15x 5 ft squares) but leaves a space in it's cetre barely 30cm wide so that only a single undead creature at a time may squeeze through by turning side on and shuffling sideways.

He then flies a foot off the ground to float right in front of the gap, giving the undead a target but effectively blocking their passage, wanting to keep the horde focused on getting through so his allies might blast it from above.Before drawing his longsword as part of the move he asks the magical Iomedaen sheath Cast yer blessin' on me weapon. Many undead gonna die again today

He hoped he was enough of a target that the horde would continue to push at the gap in his wall and not try to circumvent the obstacle.

DROW, now's a good time fer fireballs!


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116

know planes: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Must be too far away to see correctly, because Im pretty sure those are devils not deamons


Evil GM

ON the Eastern Front - Duncan, Felic, Nym, Desmond

As Duncan rushes forward to fortify and establish a battle line his spine tingles as he and the others hears the distinct sound of Whoooosh from over head and as flaming catapult tinders whiz. Explosions blasts the front. Balls of flaming tar litter the battlefield as the enemy sizes up the defenders. Smoky arises...


Evil GM

On the Western Front: Grung, Karnog, and Kalim

As you arrive towards the backside of the defenders the ground rumbles, the sound of advancing footsteps, the undead are coming. Proceeding the actually assault is the whizzing sound of ballista bolts hitting the lines


Evil GM

I'm trying to build up the battlefield atmosphere. It's not simply a rush in and bash the big baddie event.


Evil GM

Felictas:
Aurora sends back word the next round of rocks are being loaded. She also mentions that there are large ballista.

On the Eastern Front: Duncan, Felic, Nym, Desmond

A stone wall spring up nearby. Duncan I'm going to assume you created this wall ahead of your position between your lines and advancing undead horde. This also assumes that you have not reached the wall opening yet. The advancing horde of undead continue to move forward, the center is slightly bulged as it leads the advance.

Since Duncan's posted lets get Felic, Nym, and Desmond involved by each making a perception check.


Evil GM

On the Western Front: Grung, Karnog, and Kalim

There are a few cries of help from some soldier hit by the shower of ballista arrows. "Medic! You observe several medic types rushing around lending aid.

Can I get a perception roll from the three of you?


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

1d20 + 27 ⇒ (19) + 27 = 46 perception

Karnog looks over the battlefield and tries to assess his time remaining before the horde reaches their lines.

"Brace yourselves, brothers and sisters! This is a battle of righteous import, and we will see Good prevail on this day, I assure you!"

If we have 10 minutes by his assessment, Karnog will begin casting major creation to generate a standing cover wall, similar to a buffet lines "sneeze guard" to prevent incoming missiles but allow for hand to hand combat beneath it.


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Perception: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (9) + 20 = 29 +7 vs traps


Evil GM

Karnog you don't have anything close to 10 minutes at this point

I'm going to wait a little bit to see if anyone posts their perception rolls.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

Kinda figured, but you never know, right?


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10Hm, yes, we seem to be near a battle of some sort. I can tell.


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12
baldwin the merciful wrote:

** spoiler omitted **

On the Eastern Front: Duncan, Felic, Nym, Desmond

A stone wall spring up nearby. Duncan I'm going to assume you created this wall ahead of your position between your lines and advancing undead horde. This also assumes that you have not reached the wall opening yet. The advancing horde of undead continue to move forward, the center is slightly bulged as it leads the advance.

Since Duncan's posted lets get Felic, Nym, and Desmond involved by each making a perception check.

Maybe I could have described it better. You said there were a bunch of defensive stone mounds that our side was using for defense I envisoned the leading horde would have have aimed itself at a gap between the mounds. My intent was to make the wall ahead of the horde, possibly between two of the mounds to funnel the horde into a choke point with a single opening, this would slow the horde to our archers but still keep it engagaed in trying to breach the gap. Like this --\/--


Evil GM

With the big overview map you are not really looking at 5 ft squares. so I placed (estimated) the brick wall you created Duncan. Note the white areas on the map are the defensive mounds that the town has built up that they use to delay assaults and channel enemy through areas. Same idea as what Duncan is thinking but a different layout.

Overview of the Battlemap

*I have not put in the town defenders nor the battle that rages in the north and south. I'll try to update and add that detail later. Each square really is 10by10 or so, but it's hard to create useable battlemaps that size.

**The zombie hordes are colossal in size and each horde represents 50 undead zombies. The hordes fight as one until they are broken up by damage taken. There are multiple hordes in the initial onslaught.
Most of the players have fought a zombie horde before in the actually dungeon.

Hordes summary:
Hordes are not so called because of the size of the group but rather the size of the creatures that compose the horde. Unlike normal swarms, hordes are composed of Medium creatures which are usually a normal version of a creature but otherwise behave in a swarm-like manner. There are usually around 50 creatures in a horde. The net effect is that they take only half damage from piercing weapons but take normal damage from other weapons. In addition when the swarm is reduced to 0 hit points or lower and breaks up, unless the damage was dealt by area-affecting attacks, then 2d6 surviving members of the horde continue their attack, though now only as individual creatures. Otherwise, a horde conforms to all of the other swarm traits.


Evil GM

Desmond Perception:
Your keen senses tell you this initial wave is just to tenderize the town forces. You suspect that the catapults and ballista are meant to prevent the town from effectively grouping and mounting a counterattack. Your primary concern right now is the aerial support that the enemy has with the 4 Vrocks circling overhead like buzzards. You do see a couple hoving creatures in the background which you figure are supporting spellcasters flying around to debuff.

Karnog:
Your keen senses tell you this initial wave is just to tenderize the town forces. You suspect that the catapults and ballista are meant to prevent the town from effectively grouping and mounting a counterattack. Your primary concern right now is the aerial support that the enemy has with the 4 Vrocks circling overhead like buzzards. You do see a couple hoving humanoids in the background which you figure are supporting spellcasters flying around to debuff.

Although treating the defenders is important to you personally, you understand that medics should be able to hand the current flow of injured. You know your groups job is to break apart the initial wave and then focus on the next line of attackers.


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

"Medics, see to your tasks! If you are injured, fall back from the front line and let your backup take your spot! Grungsdi, Kalim, this is just a jab, watch for those vrocks and flying humanoids, they're our real threat."


Evil GM

*It would help if you all include which battlefront you are on

RA Initiative: Eastern Front:

Desmond: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22
Nym: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Felicitas: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
duncan: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
enemy horde: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 0 = 11
enemy vrocks: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
enemy background: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Eastern Front Initiative: RD 1

Desmond
Nym
Felic
Duncan
enemy in background
enemy horde
enemy vrock

RA Initiative Western Front:

Grung: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Karnog: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Kalim: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
enemy horde: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14
enemy vrocks: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
enemy background: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Western Front Initiative: RD 1

Grung
Kalim
enemy in background
enemy horde
enemy Vrocks
Karnog


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

"Guys, I've seen these tactics before. This initial wave is just to tenderize our forces. The catapults and ballista are meant to prevent us from grouping and mounting a counterattack. What we should focus on is the aerial support from the 4 Vrocks up there. There's also some hovering creatures in the background which are probably debuffing casters."


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116

perc: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12

Shall we kill them, then?


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

"Wheether you march or fly it is only to your doom. BEHOLD TRUE POWER!"
Phantasmal Killer on the nearest Vrock, DC24 Will to disbelieve, DC 24 Fort to live.damage if it saves: 3d6 ⇒ (5, 3, 3) = 11


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116
Duncan Redhammer wrote:
Shall we kill them, then?

Yezz!!!


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116
Nym Omriwin wrote:
[Dice=perc]1d20 + 11

thats - 4 (23) if its day time If its nighttime then its still 27 (smoked goggles)


Evil GM

Nym:
You don't like the look of things one bit. Hordees of undead coming toward town, led by a demons who serve the Lord of Undead "Orcus", it's not good at all. You can see that the Vrocks need to dealt with.


Evil GM

Western Front

Vrock save vs PK Spell, heroism: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 2 = 18

An imagine of the Lord of Undeath appears in the Vrocks mind.

fort save, heroism: 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 13 + 2 = 24

the creature takes damage but resists death.

PK Spell:

You create a phantasmal image of the most fearsome creature imaginable to the subject simply by forming the fears of the subject’s subconscious mind into something that its conscious mind can visualize: this most horrible beast. Only the spell’s subject can see the phantasmal killer. You see only a vague shape. The target first gets a Will save to recognize the image as unreal. If that save fails, the phantasm touches the subject, and the subject must succeed on a Fortitude save or die from fear. Even if the Fortitude save is successful, the subject takes 3d6 points of damage.


Evil GM

Eastern Front Initiative: RD 1 Updated

Desmond
Nym
Felic
Duncan
enemy in background
enemy horde
enemy vrock

Western Front Initiative: RD 1
Grung
Kalim - PK spell hit for 11 HP of damage
enemy in background
enemy horde
enemy Vrocks
Karnog


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

I'm not sure how much Desmond can do right now without suicidally charging into melee without any backup. I think it may be best for him to wait and focus his attention once a notable threat shows up that isn't flying.


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Sorry guys I wasn't unable to post forever and then saw no updates

Getting g caught up


HP 185(-)/185 ; F 15 R 10 W 13+2 vs spells, poison, SLA; CMD 31 AC 43(-)/22/41(-) DR (-)6, medium fortification; init +2 Second Wind 0/2 Warrior Spirit 1/3 Skills: Diplomacy+2 Perception +16 +2 Stonecunning Dungeoneering+7 Engineering+6 Survival +10

Perhaps I should get a better view. Brothers let's chop these things down .

Grung chugs down an enlarge person potion

10 rds left


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116

how close to the vrocks are we?


Evil GM

The Vrocks are up high at least 150 feet away.


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12
Desmond Aeros wrote:
I'm not sure how much Desmond can do right now without suicidally charging into melee without any backup. I think it may be best for him to wait and focus his attention once a notable threat shows up that isn't flying.

I did cast overland flight on my Group plus Karnog. You can fly for one hour


Treasure Spreadsheet Dwarf Cleric 16 Initiative +1, Darkvision 60', Perception +28 HP 157/157 |AC 26 / T 11/ FF 25 | Fort +18, Ref +10, Will +21|

Karnog looks at the oncoming horde, then glances up at the flyers.

"I think I can clear the hordes with a few elementals, then we can focus on those vrocks!"

On his turn, begin casting summon monster VII


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Oh sorry Duncan I must have missed that.

Desmond takes a breath, floating off the ground. "Weird. Alright, to the fliers first?" He says with weapons drawn.


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12

Duncan bristles at the delay. He quickly looks around.
The throng of Zombies was a worry but the humans walls were decently spaced out to slow and break up a swarm. While this set up might be an evokers wet dream, he was no Sorcerer and could only take out so many at a time with his sword.

He was bristling with divine magics which would last a while but so would this battle. They needed to start killing for the side of good NOW. Still Keeping the whole in his wall blocked, He calls out to whatever allies, including the soldiers who can see him and launched his blade up at an angle to catch the sun. He whirled and whirled it over his head spinning it in a wide swarthing arc which seemed to catch the light so well that the blade seemed to glow with Divine Fire.
MEN. YOU HAVE MADE YOUR PREPARATIONS AND GIRDED YOUR SOULS. YOU HAVE THE BLESSINGS OF THE INHERITOR. IF YOU FIND YOURSELF ALONE, RINDING IN GREEN FIELDS WITH THE SUN ON YOUR FACE. DO NOT BE TROULED...FOR YOU ARE IN THE HEVEAN ELYSIUM. AND YOUR ALREADY DEAD.

Desmond seems to be using the DELAY action while trying to decide what to do, so Duncan uses his special ability Imoedae's Inspiring Word to grant ALL ALLIES within 30ft a +2 Sacred Bonus to Attacks, saves and skill checks for 3 rounds.


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116
baldwin the merciful wrote:
The Vrocks are up high at least 150 feet away.
Duncan Redhammer wrote:
I did cast overland flight on my Group plus Karnog. You can fly for one hour

Kind of thought we were flying already. How closely together are the vrocks? Would I be able to hit multiple with a fireball?


AC 22(26)(30)/21(25)(29)/18(22)(26) Hp 105/105 F+8 R+8 W+13 Init +4 Perception +4 150 Stoneskin Human Sorcerer (Aberrent-Blooded) 16

Seeing the vrock survive his spell, Kalim thinks Greedy. Desmond has probably pureed a dozen undead by now.


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116

Seeing Duncan and Desmond ready to go "Letzzz gate the'ir ett'entzions"

Nym floats toward the closest vrock sword drawn until he is about hundred feet and lets loose a sickly green bolt of lightning.

Lightning bolt (Acid): 10d6 ⇒ (3, 3, 3, 5, 4, 6, 6, 2, 5, 2) = 39 dc18 Ref for half

sr: 1d20 + 13 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 13 + 4 = 32


HP 111
Shield
Blur
Stoneskin 150
Fly


Male Human Unchained Rogue 16 AC 30/22/21 Perc +21 (+6 vs traps) Saves 9/18/8 HP 142/142

Desmond is ready to go but he doesn't want to be the first one in. His lifespan is very short if he's the only focus.


Male Drow Sorcerer 7/ Fighter 1/ Eldritch Knight 8 AC23(27)/16/18(22), SR 22, Acid Res 20, Perc +12, Saves F+11/R+11/W+10, HP 116
Desmond Aeros wrote:
Desmond is ready to go but he doesn't want to be the first one in. His lifespan is very short if he's the only focus.

He's not; Nym is. Nym is the tank, lol


Dwarf Warpriest 16 (Champion of Faith) Int+1, F17,R10, W18, + 2 v Spells/PoisonAC37/T17/FF35+4vs Last foe to hit , CMD+28+4vs Bull Rush/Trip, CMB+16 +6 for Trip HP154/154, Percep+18,Diplo+12,Intim+23, Religion+12

Not sure if retcons are allowed. I took my full round action cause I thought you were delaying for me. So up to GM if he wants to count my speech. If we just call it a speech and Not using my Imoedae's Inspiring Word, then Duncan will use the RUN action (Flying) to close the distance to the nearest Vrock- since he has Haste running that's 4x50ft

Finishing his resounding speech Duncan points his glowing blade at the closest Vrock- and launched himself through the air as fast as the enchantment will carry him.


Evil GM

FYI: The Vrocks are not spaced closely as they are patrolling regions of the sky.

Duncan: No recons.

14,401 to 14,450 of 16,204 << first < prev | 284 | 285 | 286 | 287 | 288 | 289 | 290 | 291 | 292 | 293 | 294 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rappan Athuk set in Nirmathas All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.