Of Kings and Commoners - Kingmaker AP

Game Master RPGGGM

With the heart of the Stolen Lands explored and the bandits who ruled there scattered, the long-contested realm finally lies open for pioneers and settlers to stake their claims.:
Amid the rush of opportunistic travelers, the PCs find themselves stewards over a new domain, tasked with the responsibility of guiding and guarding a fledgling nation struggling to grow upon a treacherous borderland. Yet the threats to this new nation quickly prove themselves greater than mere bandits and wild beasts, as the monstrous natives of the hills and forests rampage forth to slaughter all who have trespassed upon their territory. Can the PCs hold the land they’ve fought so hard to explore and tame? Or will their legend be just one more lost to the fangs of the Stolen Lands?

The NEW Charter! | NEW Avalon (test) | NEW Party Loot (test) | The Trading Post | Regional Map Folio | Tactical Map Folio


7,851 to 7,900 of 12,432 << first < prev | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | next > last >>

I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region |

Camp map updated.


| Bloodrage 12/12 | Fire Strikes 3/3 | HP 43/43 | AC 18 T 14 F 14(Uncanny Dodge) | CMD 19 | Saves 6/4/0 (+1 Will vs Mind Affecting) | Init 3 | Perception 3 | 4 Female Ifrit Bloodrager (elemental, fire) | Spells 2 |

"Up? Naw, I want to dig down..."


M Dwarf Cleric 5 | HP 46/46 | AC 21 T 13 FF 20 CMD 17 (21 vs Bull Rush, Trip) | F +9 R +4 W +10 (+2 vs spells, SLA, poison) | Mv 40' | Init +1 | Perc +13 (Darkvision) | Channel 3d6 3/3 | Active: Longstrider

"Up! Up! Zokon, do you know what that is?"


| Bloodrage 12/12 | Fire Strikes 3/3 | HP 43/43 | AC 18 T 14 F 14(Uncanny Dodge) | CMD 19 | Saves 6/4/0 (+1 Will vs Mind Affecting) | Init 3 | Perception 3 | 4 Female Ifrit Bloodrager (elemental, fire) | Spells 2 |

Somebody give me a perception check DC!

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Dark Archive

Maps: Borderlands || Carrion Crown || Forge of Heroes || Skull & Shackles ||

*snort* Huh? Whazzat? What?" Serena awakes with a start and reaches for her weapon. Without armor, she feels naked, but is still ready for action.


Status: | Hp 35/35 | AC 18/12/16 [17/11/15] | Uncanny Dodge | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +6 [+8/+4/+8]; +4 vs non-lethal cold, sonic, bard or language dependent | CMD 18 | Init +8 | Per +11; low-light vision | Sense Motive +15 |
Inspired Rage:
+2 Str/Con, +2 Will, -1 AC, rage limitations; lesser Spirit Totem: +7 1d4+4 negative energy

"Hmm...?" Illthir moaned and yawned. She agreed with Scarlet; sleeping was nice. But not getting stabbed in the night was also nice - so reluctantly the half-elf got to her feet and reached for her axe.

And since she didn't want to get stabbed alone she exhaled a small gust of wind, gently rousing and raising her allies to their feet. ":Arise!:"

Casting Reinvigorating Wind. It's a cone so will probably miss Serena and Angus. The rest 1) wakes up from sleep and 2) gets to stand up as an intermediate action.


| Bloodrage 12/12 | Fire Strikes 3/3 | HP 43/43 | AC 18 T 14 F 14(Uncanny Dodge) | CMD 19 | Saves 6/4/0 (+1 Will vs Mind Affecting) | Init 3 | Perception 3 | 4 Female Ifrit Bloodrager (elemental, fire) | Spells 2 |

Scarlet's up. She always wears her chain shirt and her swords are at the side.


Skills:
Perc:+10|Stealth:+12|Acro+10|Climb/Swim +7|SM+9|Sur+9|Heal+5|KN Dun/Lo +5|Bluff/Diplo/Intim+4|Ride+8||Disguise+6|UMD+2|BGS:Craft:Bow+5|KN Geography +5|Kn Nob +10| Kn Hist +2| Appraise +2| Lore:Kobold +5: Ling:Draconic|Ha +4
HP:50/51|AC:19|T:14|FF:15|CMB:+8|CMD:22|Fort:+8|Ref:+7|Will:+3|Init:+4 | Slayer 3 Fighter WM 2

Zokon covers Durgan but reminds him "I cannot see in the dark if you want my help you'll need to provide light if you find something."

In response to Durgan "I don't know what it is.. "

Zokon has a silver and cold iron arrow ready


M Dwarf Cleric 5 | HP 46/46 | AC 21 T 13 FF 20 CMD 17 (21 vs Bull Rush, Trip) | F +9 R +4 W +10 (+2 vs spells, SLA, poison) | Mv 40' | Init +1 | Perc +13 (Darkvision) | Channel 3d6 3/3 | Active: Longstrider

Durgan saw it outside the range of his Darkvision so there should be enough moonlight for a human to see it at 90' just as Durgan was able to.
When he is able to act again, he will cast Barkskin on himself; not sure if we are in rounds.


Skills:
Perc:+10|Stealth:+12|Acro+10|Climb/Swim +7|SM+9|Sur+9|Heal+5|KN Dun/Lo +5|Bluff/Diplo/Intim+4|Ride+8||Disguise+6|UMD+2|BGS:Craft:Bow+5|KN Geography +5|Kn Nob +10| Kn Hist +2| Appraise +2| Lore:Kobold +5: Ling:Draconic|Ha +4
HP:50/51|AC:19|T:14|FF:15|CMB:+8|CMD:22|Fort:+8|Ref:+7|Will:+3|Init:+4 | Slayer 3 Fighter WM 2

"Wake up all, Durgen has found a thing.. and we don't know what it is."

Zokon stays ready in case whatever it is approaches


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region |
Zokon Santyev wrote:

Zokon covers Durgan but reminds him "I cannot see in the dark if you want my help you'll need to provide light if you find something."

In response to Durgan "I don't know what it is.. "

Zokon has a silver and cold iron arrow ready

Durgan Far-Walker wrote:

Durgan saw it outside the range of his Darkvision so there should be enough moonlight for a human to see it at 90' just as Durgan was able to.

When he is able to act again, he will cast Barkskin on himself; not sure if we are in rounds.

Quick note: I did set you a campfire.... Also it is mostly dim out (darker (dark) in places in the surrounding grove) that means that darkvision can see clearly out to its limit. Everyone else can see shadowy indistinct shapes and silhouettes. The thing that Durgan saw was out beyond the grove so it might not see the fire for the trees, while it itself is prominent on the moon- and starlit plains.

Everyone is awake and can be on their feet unless folks are excluding certain party members. Assume a couple of rounds (2) have passed since Durgan reemerged in the clearing.


M Dwarf Cleric 5 | HP 46/46 | AC 21 T 13 FF 20 CMD 17 (21 vs Bull Rush, Trip) | F +9 R +4 W +10 (+2 vs spells, SLA, poison) | Mv 40' | Init +1 | Perc +13 (Darkvision) | Channel 3d6 3/3 | Active: Longstrider

"I'm well protected if you wish me to approach to speak with it," Durgan says quietly. "Or we can douse the fire and hope it passes us by."


| Bloodrage 12/12 | Fire Strikes 3/3 | HP 43/43 | AC 18 T 14 F 14(Uncanny Dodge) | CMD 19 | Saves 6/4/0 (+1 Will vs Mind Affecting) | Init 3 | Perception 3 | 4 Female Ifrit Bloodrager (elemental, fire) | Spells 2 |

Scarlet walks up alongside Durgan. "Oy, let's talk to... whatever it is. I'll keep my swords ready."

She emerges and moves up to the stranger. "Hey, you need help?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


M Dwarf Cleric 5 | HP 46/46 | AC 21 T 13 FF 20 CMD 17 (21 vs Bull Rush, Trip) | F +9 R +4 W +10 (+2 vs spells, SLA, poison) | Mv 40' | Init +1 | Perc +13 (Darkvision) | Channel 3d6 3/3 | Active: Longstrider

Durgan will also approach, with no weapon in hand (and his buckler stowed).
"Would you share our campfire and have some food?"
Diplomacy - Aid: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15


Female Half-elf Paladin 3/Cleric of Sarenrae 2 || HP 45/45 (45/45 nonlethal) || AC 22/10 Tch/22 FF || F+12 R+5 W+14 || CMB +6 CMD 16/16 FF || Init +0 || Perception +6, low-light vision

Serena stands ready, despite her unarmored condition, waiting for trouble.


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region |
Scarlet Scarab wrote:

Scarlet walks up alongside Durgan. "Oy, let's talk to... whatever it is. I'll keep my swords ready."

She emerges and moves up to the stranger. "Hey, you need help?"

The rider is near the grove edge now, and as Scarlet and Durgan approach it their disquiet increases. A cold sweat suddenly breaks out sheening them both. Scarlet notes a tremor in her hands, and Durgan finds it difficult to force the air from his lungs. There is something wrong about it....

Durgan, Scarlet:
Will save vs fear DC 20, or become frightened.

Being both "dwarves", both characters can at this range plainly see that the "rider" does not in fact have legs (nor skin for that matter just red and purple muscles slick with swamp water) and it is actually attached by its torso to the horse thing's back which also has not covered in skin. It is all one horrible thing.

Scarlet can attempt a knowledge (nature) check DC 19.

A little further back at camp what is everyone else doing?


| Bloodrage 12/12 | Fire Strikes 3/3 | HP 43/43 | AC 18 T 14 F 14(Uncanny Dodge) | CMD 19 | Saves 6/4/0 (+1 Will vs Mind Affecting) | Init 3 | Perception 3 | 4 Female Ifrit Bloodrager (elemental, fire) | Spells 2 |

Will Save: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1 Perfect timing

"Well, d-do ya..." Scarlet buckles under the pressure. "Damn, it's just like my nightmare... damn it!" Scarlet turns and starts running as quickly as she can.


M Dwarf Cleric 5 | HP 46/46 | AC 21 T 13 FF 20 CMD 17 (21 vs Bull Rush, Trip) | F +9 R +4 W +10 (+2 vs spells, SLA, poison) | Mv 40' | Init +1 | Perc +13 (Darkvision) | Channel 3d6 3/3 | Active: Longstrider

Will: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11 No better!
"...in the name of all the gods..."
Durgan also turns and runs. He's making for his horse, to mount up and ride out of here as fast as possible.


Female Half-elf Paladin 3/Cleric of Sarenrae 2 || HP 45/45 (45/45 nonlethal) || AC 22/10 Tch/22 FF || F+12 R+5 W+14 || CMB +6 CMD 16/16 FF || Init +0 || Perception +6, low-light vision

Damnit! No time to armor up! Serena grabs her shield and hefts her scimitar, waiting for whatever is menacing them to step into the light (or within range of her LLV).

Current AC: 13/10/13


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region |

The pair crash through camp as white as sheets, as if a host from one of the 9 Layers of Hell was after them.

dice:
S and D rds afraid: 5d6 ⇒ (6, 3, 5, 1, 1) = 165d6 ⇒ (5, 5, 6, 4, 3) = 23


Status: | Hp 35/35 | AC 18/12/16 [17/11/15] | Uncanny Dodge | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +6 [+8/+4/+8]; +4 vs non-lethal cold, sonic, bard or language dependent | CMD 18 | Init +8 | Per +11; low-light vision | Sense Motive +15 |
Inspired Rage:
+2 Str/Con, +2 Will, -1 AC, rage limitations; lesser Spirit Totem: +7 1d4+4 negative energy

"Uhh..." Illthir couldn't imagine any scenario where this behaviour from her companions were indication of a good thing. Plenty of stuff the other way around though! The half elf takes a short step towards the running pair and cries out, hoping there's a reasonable explanation after all. Maybe they simply forgot their oven or something? "What's happening?"


M Dwarf Cleric 5 | HP 46/46 | AC 21 T 13 FF 20 CMD 17 (21 vs Bull Rush, Trip) | F +9 R +4 W +10 (+2 vs spells, SLA, poison) | Mv 40' | Init +1 | Perc +13 (Darkvision) | Channel 3d6 3/3 | Active: Longstrider

"Run! We have to run! Mount up! It's coming!"

Sovereign Court

Gnome Sorcerer 4 | AC: 15, TAC: 13, FAC: 13, CMD: 11 | HP 7/23 | Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +6 | Init +5 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +2, Darkvision 60' |
Resources:
Spell Slots available: 1st: 5/8 2nd: 3/4 Claws: 8/8 rounds left SLAs: Dancing Lights, Prestidigitation, Flare, Produce Flame

"Run?" Numalar asks in a huff. "Things are supposed to run from us. What are we running from?"

Despite his opinion, Numalar takes his gear and heads for the horses. Scarlet doesn't scare easily... it must be something big!


Skills:
Perc:+10|Stealth:+12|Acro+10|Climb/Swim +7|SM+9|Sur+9|Heal+5|KN Dun/Lo +5|Bluff/Diplo/Intim+4|Ride+8||Disguise+6|UMD+2|BGS:Craft:Bow+5|KN Geography +5|Kn Nob +10| Kn Hist +2| Appraise +2| Lore:Kobold +5: Ling:Draconic|Ha +4
HP:50/51|AC:19|T:14|FF:15|CMB:+8|CMD:22|Fort:+8|Ref:+7|Will:+3|Init:+4 | Slayer 3 Fighter WM 2

Zokon sees his companion running, especially Scarlet and he acts..

He uses studied target on the thing and then fires a Silver/Cold Iron Arrow at it

Longbow+st: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

Longbow+st Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

+1 th and dmg if within 30 ft

Longbow+st crit confirm: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27

Longbow+st Damage: 2d8 + 8 ⇒ (8, 5) + 8 = 21

C'mon oneshot the big nasty and make Zokon look totally awesome..


M Dwarf Cleric 5 | HP 46/46 | AC 21 T 13 FF 20 CMD 17 (21 vs Bull Rush, Trip) | F +9 R +4 W +10 (+2 vs spells, SLA, poison) | Mv 40' | Init +1 | Perc +13 (Darkvision) | Channel 3d6 3/3 | Active: Longstrider

Nice shot!


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region |
Zokon Santyev wrote:
+1 th and dmg if within 30 ft

Did you want to be at point blank range? I haven't put a map up yet but you could do it with a move action. Also, remember it is dim out there's a 20% miss chance. Lemme know if Zokon's going to take the chance.


| Bloodrage 12/12 | Fire Strikes 3/3 | HP 43/43 | AC 18 T 14 F 14(Uncanny Dodge) | CMD 19 | Saves 6/4/0 (+1 Will vs Mind Affecting) | Init 3 | Perception 3 | 4 Female Ifrit Bloodrager (elemental, fire) | Spells 2 |

"Quick, follow me!" No time to explain, no time to think. It was going to drown her. Fill her lungs with water tie her her to a rock and wipe her right out from her brother's memory.

Just, keep, running.


Skills:
Perc:+10|Stealth:+12|Acro+10|Climb/Swim +7|SM+9|Sur+9|Heal+5|KN Dun/Lo +5|Bluff/Diplo/Intim+4|Ride+8||Disguise+6|UMD+2|BGS:Craft:Bow+5|KN Geography +5|Kn Nob +10| Kn Hist +2| Appraise +2| Lore:Kobold +5: Ling:Draconic|Ha +4
HP:50/51|AC:19|T:14|FF:15|CMB:+8|CMD:22|Fort:+8|Ref:+7|Will:+3|Init:+4 | Slayer 3 Fighter WM 2

He won't goto pb as that needs to move

20% miss: 1d100 ⇒ 2

Typical rng stealing my glory


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region |

dice:
Alia's Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Durgan's Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Illthir's Initiative: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Numalar's Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Scarlet's Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Serena's Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 17
Sir Didymus' Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Zokon's Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Bloody Angus: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Erevenywg: 1d20 ⇒ 15
The Thing: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
The Thing: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (13) + 17 = 30

The thing draws near. You can hear the equine hooves crunching through the woods toward the camp and a low burbling braying noise, like a horse with water in its lungs. You can see the shadow of it move with unnatural grace as it approaches. You can see as well as the cold steel longsword glinting in the moonlight within the rider's dripping outstretched hand.

A cold sweat breaks out on Zokon's forehead. Everyone draws a deep breath and holds it. The campsite seems so exposed to everyone, and yet claustrophobic at the same time. The fire seems so loud. It becomes difficult to breath.

Everyone (excepting Durgan, and Scarlet who are out of range anyway by now), I need a will save vs fear (DC 20) or be frightened for 5d6 ⇒ (2, 5, 6, 4, 4) = 21 rounds.

If you actually want to see it now, you will need to make perception check (after the fear check) vs DC 30.


"W-what is it? Zokon did you see?" Angus stammers.

Will: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Angus pulls his waraxe free from its strap.


Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

"Scar-lets-karab? Du-ar-ghan?" the fey woman says in the middle of collecting her things to leave as suggested by Numalar.


Skills:
Perc:+10|Stealth:+12|Acro+10|Climb/Swim +7|SM+9|Sur+9|Heal+5|KN Dun/Lo +5|Bluff/Diplo/Intim+4|Ride+8||Disguise+6|UMD+2|BGS:Craft:Bow+5|KN Geography +5|Kn Nob +10| Kn Hist +2| Appraise +2| Lore:Kobold +5: Ling:Draconic|Ha +4
HP:50/51|AC:19|T:14|FF:15|CMB:+8|CMD:22|Fort:+8|Ref:+7|Will:+3|Init:+4 | Slayer 3 Fighter WM 2

Fear: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

dammit!

Zokon turns and runs grabbing a brand from the fire as a light source on the way so he can see...


Status: | Hp 35/35 | AC 18/12/16 [17/11/15] | Uncanny Dodge | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +6 [+8/+4/+8]; +4 vs non-lethal cold, sonic, bard or language dependent | CMD 18 | Init +8 | Per +11; low-light vision | Sense Motive +15 |
Inspired Rage:
+2 Str/Con, +2 Will, -1 AC, rage limitations; lesser Spirit Totem: +7 1d4+4 negative energy

Fear?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Nope! Nopenopenope! Illthir winces and looks around for the best path of escape.


Female Half-elf Paladin 3/Cleric of Sarenrae 2 || HP 45/45 (45/45 nonlethal) || AC 22/10 Tch/22 FF || F+12 R+5 W+14 || CMB +6 CMD 16/16 FF || Init +0 || Perception +6, low-light vision

Will save: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31

Though a cold chill runs down her spine, Serena holds her ground. With trembling hands, she lifts her scimitar to a ready position and settles her shield on her arm. She strains her eyes, trying to see the foe. What in the hells is this thing? What could frighten seasoned adventurers like school children?

Sovereign Court

Gnome Sorcerer 4 | AC: 15, TAC: 13, FAC: 13, CMD: 11 | HP 7/23 | Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +6 | Init +5 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +2, Darkvision 60' |
Resources:
Spell Slots available: 1st: 5/8 2nd: 3/4 Claws: 8/8 rounds left SLAs: Dancing Lights, Prestidigitation, Flare, Produce Flame

Will Save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

"What is that... creature?" Calls out Numalar nervously.

Which knowledge checks apply?


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region |
Numalar Auritonius wrote:

"What is that... creature?" Calls out Numalar nervously.

Which knowledge checks apply?

Numalar is not certain what it is until he can actually get a good look at it. No one who has seen it has stuck around to say. He is probably familiar from his readings with dragon-fear and that certain undead can invoke terror by their mere presence this seems to be a similar effect.

Erevenywg closes the gap between herself and Numalar, whispering the gnome's name and looking small and frightened even at over six feet tall.

Angus clutches his axe in sweaty hands.


Status: | Hp 35/35 | AC 18/12/16 [17/11/15] | Uncanny Dodge | Fort +7 Ref +4 Will +6 [+8/+4/+8]; +4 vs non-lethal cold, sonic, bard or language dependent | CMD 18 | Init +8 | Per +11; low-light vision | Sense Motive +15 |
Inspired Rage:
+2 Str/Con, +2 Will, -1 AC, rage limitations; lesser Spirit Totem: +7 1d4+4 negative energy

And Illthir relocates in the opposite direction. A tactical withdrawal if you will!


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region |

I've moved the runners off the map. Scarlet would be off the south side of the map, Durgan is off to the southeast with the horses who as of yet only feel the sympathetic terror given off by the dwarf. Illthir and Zokon race off after Scarlet, who with her enhanced speed begins to pull away.


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region |

Alia will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Aliabot rushes to try and catch up to her bodyguard.


The thing breaks upon the camp a horrible composite of humanoid and horse. The humanoid part ends where a rider's waist might be and instead fuses into the back of the equine beast which it would ordinarily be riding. More horrible still is the thing's fleshlessness. Swamp-damp, red, rippling muscles draped in uprooted plants, surmounted by a pair of grinning skulls both human and horse stand out against the musculature. The horse head brays and the human head roars in challenge. It flourishes a naked steel sword in one human hand.


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region |

Roll one knowledge (nature) check and open all of the following that apply.

knowledge (nature) DC 19+:
The thing is an evil fey monster from the First World--a nuckelavee!

knowledge (nature) DC 24+:
Nuckelavee's are intelligent aquatic horrors that roam the coasts and waterways in search of those who would despoil the natural world. They exact vengeance by spreading a painful wasting plague with their breath. The disease (Mortasheen) effects plants, animals and man alike.

knowledge (nature) DC 29+:
Like many fey, Nuckelavees are resistant to weapons not made of cold iron. They themselves are completely are immune to poisons and disease.

knowledge (nature) DC 34+:
A nuckelavee's very presence inspires terror.

Should it come to a fight:

Round 1! (Theme ♬)
The Bold May Act!
_________________
__ The Thing ready
__ Serena
__ Bloody Angus
__ Numalar
__ Erevenywg

Map updated


| Bloodrage 12/12 | Fire Strikes 3/3 | HP 43/43 | AC 18 T 14 F 14(Uncanny Dodge) | CMD 19 | Saves 6/4/0 (+1 Will vs Mind Affecting) | Init 3 | Perception 3 | 4 Female Ifrit Bloodrager (elemental, fire) | Spells 2 |

K Nature: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

She don't know what it is, she don't care what it is. At least she didn't leave Alia behind... but that elf better hurry up!


Female Half-elf Paladin 3/Cleric of Sarenrae 2 || HP 45/45 (45/45 nonlethal) || AC 22/10 Tch/22 FF || F+12 R+5 W+14 || CMB +6 CMD 16/16 FF || Init +0 || Perception +6, low-light vision

Serena takes the measure of her foe. not yet willing to commit to a fight. Ready an attack if it should initiate combat.

Sovereign Court

Gnome Sorcerer 4 | AC: 15, TAC: 13, FAC: 13, CMD: 11 | HP 7/23 | Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +6 | Init +5 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +2, Darkvision 60' |
Resources:
Spell Slots available: 1st: 5/8 2nd: 3/4 Claws: 8/8 rounds left SLAs: Dancing Lights, Prestidigitation, Flare, Produce Flame

Knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

"Some kind of horse and rider... flayed alive!" Numalar says.

Numalar steps up to stand beside Angus and begins preparing a spell.

"Don't get in front of me," he whispers to Angus.

Numalar readies burning hands which he will cast if the creature moves forward into an applicable Aoe.

I will also use draconic defense if it hits me. Might do something.


"Ulcu-!" The thing growls holding one of Zokon's arrows. Its breath comes out like a mist on a winter's night.

Sylvan:
"Despoilers!"


Female Half-elf Paladin 3/Cleric of Sarenrae 2 || HP 45/45 (45/45 nonlethal) || AC 22/10 Tch/22 FF || F+12 R+5 W+14 || CMB +6 CMD 16/16 FF || Init +0 || Perception +6, low-light vision

Serena briefly glances at the others to see if any of them understood the thing.

Sovereign Court

Gnome Sorcerer 4 | AC: 15, TAC: 13, FAC: 13, CMD: 11 | HP 7/23 | Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +6 | Init +5 | Perception +9, Sense Motive +2, Darkvision 60' |
Resources:
Spell Slots available: 1st: 5/8 2nd: 3/4 Claws: 8/8 rounds left SLAs: Dancing Lights, Prestidigitation, Flare, Produce Flame

"That's the Sylvan Tongue. It called us 'Despoilers.' I don't know..."

"Whui ceri-cin ped-hi?" Numalar calls out. "Mín are ú-ulcu! Mín gar-done ú-nad!"

Sylvan:
"Why do you say this? We are not despoilers! We have done not a thing!"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

He turns around and whispers to Erevenywg,

"Mín ceri-er nad? I on-ha angrui?"

Sylvan:
"Did we do something? That made it angry?"


I'm going for 'fierce' here people--fierce! | The Trading Post | Tactical Map | Region |

It is holding a familiar looking arrow in it's free hand. At the very least it's got you for littering.

The thing draws menacingly closer. Its breath smells of rank swamp water.


Arcane Pool 2/4 | HP: 25/36 HP | AC: 17 / T: 13 / FF: 14 | Fort: +5, Ref: +4, Will: +4 | M. Touch: +6, R. Touch: +6 | CMB: +6, CMD: 19 | Init: +3, Perception: +9 |

Just out of curiosity: 1d20 ⇒ 1 Yeah, Bot changed nothing...

Alia knows that Scarlet is the faster runner. The woman was quick. So instead, Alia attempted to use the terrain as cover, break line of sight for the creature...and hoping that it had a difficult time following her without visually aquiring it's target - she had little hope for that bur ir made her feel a bit more relaxed.


"Ni tír- tye." the skinless rider says to Numalar. With relish it drops arrow it was holding with two fleshless fingers like a dead fish down upon the ground. Then its horse head gives a shrieking bray, and the composite thing turns and bounds out toward the moors leaving a thick clammy mist in its wake.

arrow 50% break chance: 1d100 ⇒ 84

Sylvan:
"I shall keep my eyes upon you."

After a couple of minutes the fear passes, but not its memory.

7,851 to 7,900 of 12,432 << first < prev | 153 | 154 | 155 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 159 | 160 | 161 | 162 | 163 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Into the Stolen Lands All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.