Heroes of Westcrown

Game Master Moondragon Starshadow

Initiative:

[dice= Mob(s)]1d20 + X[/dice
[dice=Tristain NPC]1d20 + 4[/dice
[dice=William]1d20 + 2[/dice
[dice=Zagarus]1d20 + 2[/dice
[dice=Phaedra]1d20 + 1[/dice
[dice=Jimmy 1]1d20 + 3[/dice; [dice=Jimmy 2]1d20 + 3[/dice
[dice=Corey/Domino]1d20 + 1[/dice


1,751 to 1,770 of 1,770 << first < prev | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

22:00 / Saturday -- Day of Party - Heavy Rain Outside/Very Warm Inside CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR COMPLAINT Aberian’s Folly Map Westcrown Map

Well, any chance the Halflings would help you is gone. So, yes, it's a bigger mess. From the outside looking in, I probably should just say that your actions are bordering on Chaotic Evil. Small Halflings grabbing knives (as they didn't expect anyone coming in, especially from the secret entrance)....not sure that deserves execution from a heavily armored man carrying a big flaming sword. Something to ponder, but that's me looking at it from the outside.

The remaining halflings run through the door mumbling something and you hear the sound of breaking glass coming from the other room. The Hellknight isn't moving but it's hard to tell if he's dead given the amount of blood from the Halfling all over the place.

Since they ran, you can chase them down and butcher them or see where they are going. I'll end combat as the Halflings are too scared to fight.

NEW MAP


Male Human Fighter/1 Oracle/3 (HP 36/36 | AC:23 | T:14 | FF:19 | CMB: 5 | CMD:19 | Fort:+5 | Ref:+4 | Will:+2 | Init:+3 | Perc:+6 | Speed 20)
Spells:
Lv1: 6/6

Jimmy sheaths his sword and checks if the Hellknight's got a pulse.

Heal: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

"Jimmy wonders if someone else could also check if the Hellknight's alive?"

Updated Map


Male Human Fighter/1 Oracle/3 (HP 36/36 | AC:23 | T:14 | FF:19 | CMB: 5 | CMD:19 | Fort:+5 | Ref:+4 | Will:+2 | Init:+3 | Perc:+6 | Speed 20)
Spells:
Lv1: 6/6

After checking the Hellknight's pulse Jimmy walks over to the halfling. He casts cure light wounds on the halfling.

CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

As Jimmy stands over the halfling he glares at the small man. "Jimmy thinks you should get out now. Jimmy advises you to not provoke him again next time."

@CC: You wrote Jimmy killed the halfling, but shouldn't that be downed? -6 HP shouldn't actually kill him :S

If the Hellknight shows signs of life, and there's an indication that healing the Hellknight would prolong his lifespan, Jimmy will also cast cure light wounds on him.

CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Still holding the buckler ready in one hand.

Dark Archive

22:00 / Saturday -- Day of Party - Heavy Rain Outside/Very Warm Inside CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR COMPLAINT Aberian’s Folly Map Westcrown Map

The Hellknight does have a very slow pulse. He isn't cut or bleeding in any way however.

Upon healing the halfling, he mutters something unintelligible, gets up and runs into the other room where you heard the glass breaking.

MAP


Female Human Skald / 5 [HP:43 /43] / AC:17 / Saves: fort+6, reflex+3, will+4

"Oh what the hell. Let's go see where the little guys are running off to. I doubt that they will be running to the HellKnights after what they did, maybe they have a secret way in and out of the manor. That would certainly be interesting to know."

Dark Archive

22:00 / Saturday -- Day of Party - Heavy Rain Outside/Very Warm Inside CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR COMPLAINT Aberian’s Folly Map Westcrown Map

Does that mean you are going into the other room? If so, could you provide a map link?


Female Human Skald / 5 [HP:43 /43] / AC:17 / Saves: fort+6, reflex+3, will+4

Phaedra would have waited to see if the others agreed with the idea before running off and even then would have let one of the guys enter first.

Phaedra stands by the door, waiting to see if the others agree with her suggestion.

Dark Archive

Male Human Bard 2

At the moment Corey is kind of clueless and out of his element, so he will follow and do as needed.

Dark Archive

22:00 / Saturday -- Day of Party - Heavy Rain Outside/Very Warm Inside CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR COMPLAINT Aberian’s Folly Map Westcrown Map

The sounds coming from the other room where the Halflings ran have subsided.


Male Human Fighter/1 Oracle/3 (HP 36/36 | AC:23 | T:14 | FF:19 | CMB: 5 | CMD:19 | Fort:+5 | Ref:+4 | Will:+2 | Init:+3 | Perc:+6 | Speed 20)
Spells:
Lv1: 6/6

Jimmy goes to check out the room where the halflings went. He takes a careful look around the corner, not yet stepping into the room itself.

Updated Map

If the halfling on the map is gone, which would let Jimmy pass enter without moving through the halfling's square:

He proceeds into the room, and takes a good look around after casting guidance on himself with his free hand.

Perception, guidance: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 1 = 23

Updated Map?


Female Human Skald / 5 [HP:43 /43] / AC:17 / Saves: fort+6, reflex+3, will+4

Phaedra follows Jimmy. "Be careful, they looked rather scared, so there's no telling what they might do now."

new map

Dark Archive

22:00 / Saturday -- Day of Party - Heavy Rain Outside/Very Warm Inside CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR COMPLAINT Aberian’s Folly Map Westcrown Map

As you enter the room, you see a broken window and in the moonlight of the darkness you can see the Halflings running away from the building. The only other figure you can see is a Hellknight who takes a few steps away from the lit entrance, then returns to the safety of the light.

The room you are in is a sleeping area for Halflings with six small beds.


Female Human Skald / 5 [HP:43 /43] / AC:17 / Saves: fort+6, reflex+3, will+4

"Well, I guess those Halflings are gone for good. I'd suggest leaving this room exactly how it is. Let's try another door. I doubt what we are looking for will in a slaves bed chambers.

Hard to see doors on the map, was there another door in this leading out of this room?

Dark Archive

22:00 / Saturday -- Day of Party - Heavy Rain Outside/Very Warm Inside CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR COMPLAINT Aberian’s Folly Map Westcrown Map

Bah, my apologies on the map. There were two windows in the room the Halflings left (and they left in the middle of the night, so it's only a matter of time before they are killed, but they decided to take their chances rather than get cut down by you). The prior room has one door to the South that you haven't explored yet. Of course, you also have all of upstairs to deal with.

SLIGHTLY CLEARER MAP


Male Human Fighter/1 Oracle/3 (HP 36/36 | AC:23 | T:14 | FF:19 | CMB: 5 | CMD:19 | Fort:+5 | Ref:+4 | Will:+2 | Init:+3 | Perc:+6 | Speed 20)
Spells:
Lv1: 6/6

"Jimmy's going to try this door now."

He walks to the door in the southern wall, and opens it if it's unlocked.

Jimmy will try to force it open if it's locked.

Strength: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Strength: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Updated Map


Male Human Wizard 4 (conjurer: teleportation)
Stats:
AC 12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 | hp 26/26 | Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +5

William checks behind the group, making sure that they are not being followed, but hangs back, not wanting to be up in the mix of things.

No map change, William will stay where he is for now.


Female Human Skald / 5 [HP:43 /43] / AC:17 / Saves: fort+6, reflex+3, will+4

Phaedra hold her position as Jimmy tries the door, not wanting to get too close in case someone (or something) is right on the other side of it.

Dark Archive

22:00 / Saturday -- Day of Party - Heavy Rain Outside/Very Warm Inside CLICK HERE TO REGISTER YOUR COMPLAINT Aberian’s Folly Map Westcrown Map

Hmmm, my slightly clearer map and "windows where the halflings left" and "The prior room has one door to the South" isn't clear. So, I will assume you are trying the South door in the other room, not the room you are mapped in, as that is a window.

NEW MAP

This room appears to be an informal entrance (like an entrance you might have from your garage into your house rather than the front door). The door to the outside is locked (and I should remind you that it is rather dark outside as it is nighttime). Around the side Jimmy sees a hallway and there is are very steep and tiny stairs that lead up. (These stairs are designed for Halflings and thus very hard to see on the map. Just be aware that they are behind the hallway and while you can go up the stairs, it will require you to squeeze through to get up top.) Looking up the steep stairs you see a well-lit room of some sort above.

Furthermore, there is a door to the East in this room near Tristain the NPC and a big window looking outside to the darkness to the South.

(If doors are locked or will require strength checks in the room, I'll let you know and mention that in the description. Er, I'll try to remember to do that.)


Male Human Fighter/1 Oracle/3 (HP 36/36 | AC:23 | T:14 | FF:19 | CMB: 5 | CMD:19 | Fort:+5 | Ref:+4 | Will:+2 | Init:+3 | Perc:+6 | Speed 20)
Spells:
Lv1: 6/6

Noted!

Jimmy casts guidance on himself, and takes a look around the room for anything that may be of interest.

Perception, guidance: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 6 + 1 = 22

"Jimmy thinks the plan was to ignore stairs for now, and continue exploring this floor?" he asks the others, then casts guidance on himself again.

Unless there's something of interest in the room, Jimmy moves toward the door in the eastern wall and opens it.

Updated Map


Female Human Skald / 5 [HP:43 /43] / AC:17 / Saves: fort+6, reflex+3, will+4

"Yes, best to do this one floor at a time. We don't want to get confused with where we have and haven't been ."

Phaedra follows Jimmy in to the room and stands off to one side a bit while he tries to open up the door.

new map

1,751 to 1,770 of 1,770 << first < prev | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Heroes of Westcrown All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Play-by-Post