Falcon's Hollow MiniAP

Game Master Azure_Zero

Maps
Falcon's Hollow
DarkMoon Vale

Droskar's Crucible

Character Images
Boreas,Kinshara,Corindus,Darion

NPC Folder 1
NPC Folder 2

NPC Females:

Recruitable NPC height Reference.
Front Row: Eve, Lady Cirthana, Noya, Vona.
Back Row: Mary, Mina

Recruitable NPC Data

Eve: 5'9"
Lady Cirthana: 5' 10"
Noya: 6'0"
Vona 6'6"
Mary: 6'9"
Mina: 7'6"

NPC Males:

Recruitable NPC Data

Hu Wang: 5'9"
Harold: 6'0"
Jack: 6'0"
Luk: 6'3"
Roger: 6'4"
Duke: 6'5"
Locksly: 6'7"
William: 6'9"


Planned Time Gaps.


1,801 to 1,850 of 1,871 << first < prev | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | next > last >>

Male Human | Wizard (Diviner: Foresight subschool)/ Level 3| HP: 21/21 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+3| AC: 12 | Diplomacy +2, Perception +6, Knowledge arcana: +9, Knowledge local: +9, Knowledge nature: +9, Knowledge planes: +10, Spellcraft: +10, Craft (alchemy): +9, Use Magic Device +7| Spells; Euphoric Cloud, Detect Thoughts, Summon Minor Monster, Color Spray, Grease, Detect Secret Doors -0- Detect Magic, Acid splash, Dancing lights

Darion:
Darion notes what is said to him and catalogs it for later use...Perhaps my lady would know where the children are? That would be most helpful to us. Darion hesitates for a moment longer... Is this a dream? will I remember what we’ve spoken about if this is a dream? And finally it there any other information you can offer that would be helpful to us?


after a week and a bit of craziness,
we return to our regular televised holiday programming.

Corindus:

[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/rpxobnq6jp9jo7f/Evangeline%20Venus%20Aiba.png?dl=0]she replies
"The Hidden One can only be sealed at this time, as many are told to be patient about The Hidden One's defeat.
If you can stop the Kobolds from breaking the seal, and help in repairing the seal It may start to slumber once again."

Darrion:

[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/rpxobnq6jp9jo7f/Evangeline%20Venus%20Aiba.png?dl=0]she replies
"The Children are at the Old Dwarven Monastery, and yes this is a dream and you'll remember.
All I can offer are this."

she hands you a choker and continues
"The Choker is for the other presence, if it is possessive you can use the Choker to contain the presence within the Host so it can't escape or use deceit."

The Choker is made of fine brown leather, copper buckle, and has a single clear gemstone on it.

Milton:

[url=https://www.dropbox.com/s/rpxobnq6jp9jo7f/Evangeline%20Venus%20Aiba.png?dl=0]she replies
"Only my Lord and one of use truly know what the Hidden One is, and dare not speak it until the time is right."

she hands you a book.
"Open the Book at the damaged seal, for the door can only be opened once."

The Book is 18 inches tall, 12 inches wide, and 2 inches think, with a hard green leather cover with a golden symbol on the cover.

Gur:

One of the mirrors as you look into it shows a ruined place where a tower's roof has fallen over and you can see children running from a pair of double doors in the court yard to the tower.
In another mirror you see a dark world with what looks like a large wide canyon in it, and shadows of humanoids or undead rising from the canyon's edge.


Male Astral Deva Class Astral Deva 3| AC 19 T 12 FF 18 | HP 34/34 | F +4 R +4 W +5; +4 v Poison | Init +1 | Perc +8

Milton:
Milton nods and says "Thank you my lady. I will do what is needed to make sure this creature stays bound and asleep."


waiting on players


Male Human, AC 17 (T 13, FF 14), CMD 18, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1, Init +4, Perception +6, HP 27/27 Ranger (Skirmisher) 3

Sorry. I think it's been a crazy week for most of us.

Corindus:
"How can we repair the seal?" Corin eagerly asks. Although even the barest of magic is beyond him, if he can provide any insight to his arcane-talented friend, then that will be enough. "And please, speak plainly. I am no wise man or sage. My mind is not given over to riddles and puzzles."


Male Human | Wizard (Diviner: Foresight subschool)/ Level 3| HP: 21/21 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+3| AC: 12 | Diplomacy +2, Perception +6, Knowledge arcana: +9, Knowledge local: +9, Knowledge nature: +9, Knowledge planes: +10, Spellcraft: +10, Craft (alchemy): +9, Use Magic Device +7| Spells; Euphoric Cloud, Detect Thoughts, Summon Minor Monster, Color Spray, Grease, Detect Secret Doors -0- Detect Magic, Acid splash, Dancing lights

Darion:
Darion takes the gift and thanks the mysterious woman in his dream for the advice. He concentrates hard to remember all that she has said. My lady I thank you kindly. I will share with my friends this information so that we can save the children and with luck defeat this presence that has brought these nightmares


No problem been busy and sick for over a week during the winter break.....

Corindus:

she replies
"Milton holds the item that will repair the seal. "

You all wake up at Dawn.


Male Human, AC 17 (T 13, FF 14), CMD 18, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1, Init +4, Perception +6, HP 27/27 Ranger (Skirmisher) 3

The sheriff rises quickly with the first light. He grabs his boots, where he set them upside down for the night, and shoves his feet inside.

"Skip the cookfire. We'll eat on the march," Corin declares. "Mister Milton, what do you know of repairing seals?"


Male Astral Deva Class Astral Deva 3| AC 19 T 12 FF 18 | HP 34/34 | F +4 R +4 W +5; +4 v Poison | Init +1 | Perc +8

Milton awakens refreshed and stretches. He pauses at the abruptness of their leaving and turns to the sheriff, "Well Sheriff. I was given a book to open at the damaged seal that will repair it, I am told. When we get to the seal it must be opened then and only then is my understanding." He then checks for the book.


Milton does have the book

The Book is 18 inches tall, 12 inches wide, and 2 inches thick, with a hard green leather cover with a golden symbol on the cover.


Male Human | Wizard (Diviner: Foresight subschool)/ Level 3| HP: 21/21 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+3| AC: 12 | Diplomacy +2, Perception +6, Knowledge arcana: +9, Knowledge local: +9, Knowledge nature: +9, Knowledge planes: +10, Spellcraft: +10, Craft (alchemy): +9, Use Magic Device +7| Spells; Euphoric Cloud, Detect Thoughts, Summon Minor Monster, Color Spray, Grease, Detect Secret Doors -0- Detect Magic, Acid splash, Dancing lights

Very well Sherriff what is your decision to do first to go after the children or repair the seal? I think I know where the children are! I dreamt of that mysterious woman that helped us before she told me where they are. If the dream can be believed. Also she gave me this!

Darion holds up the choker for all to inspect. A little stunned that the thing actually existed in the waking world.

She said that this would contain this other presence that is near if it is possessing a host

Darion readies to go hastily but ensures his spell components and scrolls are at hand and safe


Male Human, AC 17 (T 13, FF 14), CMD 18, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1, Init +4, Perception +6, HP 27/27 Ranger (Skirmisher) 3

"If I am correct in interpreting my own dream, then both goals are close together," Corin says, hazarding some optimism and confidence as he adjusts the clasps upon his weapons. "But the children come first. We find them, get them a safe distance, then address the seal. I have no knowledge of such business, but in case it proves to be a spectacularly dangerous affair, I don't want the children near."

Once the party is ready, Corin leads the party onward, through the forest and towards the ruined monastery.


The party moves on to the ruined monastery, and you can feel it is a bit cooler, but can't tell if is just the weather or something else that is evil now roams the forest and the dark powers this plane.

The watch tower roof has rotted into a pile of rotten wood where it fell.

With the light of the sun the place seems fine, but can't help but feel a bit uneasy here.


Male Human | Wizard (Diviner: Foresight subschool)/ Level 3| HP: 21/21 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+3| AC: 12 | Diplomacy +2, Perception +6, Knowledge arcana: +9, Knowledge local: +9, Knowledge nature: +9, Knowledge planes: +10, Spellcraft: +10, Craft (alchemy): +9, Use Magic Device +7| Spells; Euphoric Cloud, Detect Thoughts, Summon Minor Monster, Color Spray, Grease, Detect Secret Doors -0- Detect Magic, Acid splash, Dancing lights

Darion bolsters his courage and uses his go to spell to detect magic
After detecting magic if there are any dark places he will cast dancing lights to survey further with immediate attention to any areas that illuminated magic


Male Human, AC 17 (T 13, FF 14), CMD 18, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1, Init +4, Perception +6, HP 27/27 Ranger (Skirmisher) 3

Corindus quickly scans the shadowed eaves and the crumbling parapets of the walls for any hint of danger. Only then does he kneel down to search for the children's tracks.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Male Astral Deva Class Astral Deva 3| AC 19 T 12 FF 18 | HP 34/34 | F +4 R +4 W +5; +4 v Poison | Init +1 | Perc +8

Milton shivers as he enters the grounds of the monastery. He checks the dark corners for anything waiting to ambush the group. "The evil in this place is almost palpable. You have been here before. Would you like to lead our way through here?"

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


Male Human, AC 17 (T 13, FF 14), CMD 18, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1, Init +4, Perception +6, HP 27/27 Ranger (Skirmisher) 3

"I like it not, but I will do it nonetheless," the sheriff replies. "Those children need to be found."

Corin slides his magic hatchet from his belt and keeps it ready as a precaution.


Corindus find the children's tracks, they seem to of been running to and fro about the courtyard, with the tower and the double doors seeming to have the most foot prints.

Darion doesn't detect any magic.


Male Human | Wizard (Diviner: Foresight subschool)/ Level 3| HP: 21/21 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+3| AC: 12 | Diplomacy +2, Perception +6, Knowledge arcana: +9, Knowledge local: +9, Knowledge nature: +9, Knowledge planes: +10, Spellcraft: +10, Craft (alchemy): +9, Use Magic Device +7| Spells; Euphoric Cloud, Detect Thoughts, Summon Minor Monster, Color Spray, Grease, Detect Secret Doors -0- Detect Magic, Acid splash, Dancing lights

Lead on sheriff. I didn’t detect any magic around hear so at least that is a small comfort Darion prepares the dancing lights spell anticipating that behind the door it is darker than outside using vaguely humanoid shape version of dancing lights to move ahead of the party and to potentially flesh out any ambushes


Male Human, AC 17 (T 13, FF 14), CMD 18, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1, Init +4, Perception +6, HP 27/27 Ranger (Skirmisher) 3

"We check the tower first," Corin declares, aiming the head of his hatchet towards the old, crumbling edifice. "With a smile from Desna, we'll find the children inside and can send them home before we have to plumb the more dangerous depths below the monastery itself."

The sheriff marches towards the tower, and he raps loudly upon its door with the blunt back of his hatchet.


You all approach the tower and open it's doors, and the place is a mess, with the stairs, ladder rotted into a brittle frame, and the roof also appears to be rotting, and the roof door already seems to of fallen to the ground.

perception checks


Male Astral Deva Class Astral Deva 3| AC 19 T 12 FF 18 | HP 34/34 | F +4 R +4 W +5; +4 v Poison | Init +1 | Perc +8

Milton stands and looks at the mess of the place wonder if any children are hiding in here.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16


Male Human | Wizard (Diviner: Foresight subschool)/ Level 3| HP: 21/21 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+3| AC: 12 | Diplomacy +2, Perception +6, Knowledge arcana: +9, Knowledge local: +9, Knowledge nature: +9, Knowledge planes: +10, Spellcraft: +10, Craft (alchemy): +9, Use Magic Device +7| Spells; Euphoric Cloud, Detect Thoughts, Summon Minor Monster, Color Spray, Grease, Detect Secret Doors -0- Detect Magic, Acid splash, Dancing lights

Darion peers into the rotting room remembering it those several years ago
perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


Male Human, AC 17 (T 13, FF 14), CMD 18, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1, Init +4, Perception +6, HP 27/27 Ranger (Skirmisher) 3

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

"Hello? Children? We've come to rescue you," the sheriff calls out to the dust and cobwebs.


You all don't hear any children, but do hear the roof creaking as if it's about to collapse in,

Milton:
the roof hatch looks like it was forced in by something...


Male Astral Deva Class Astral Deva 3| AC 19 T 12 FF 18 | HP 34/34 | F +4 R +4 W +5; +4 v Poison | Init +1 | Perc +8

As the roof creaks Milton looks up into the tower and then says "Be alert! That hatch to the roof looks like it has been forced IN. There may be something hiding in there." He then begins to concentrate on the interior searching for the presence of evil.

Using Detect Evil


Male Human | Wizard (Diviner: Foresight subschool)/ Level 3| HP: 21/21 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+3| AC: 12 | Diplomacy +2, Perception +6, Knowledge arcana: +9, Knowledge local: +9, Knowledge nature: +9, Knowledge planes: +10, Spellcraft: +10, Craft (alchemy): +9, Use Magic Device +7| Spells; Euphoric Cloud, Detect Thoughts, Summon Minor Monster, Color Spray, Grease, Detect Secret Doors -0- Detect Magic, Acid splash, Dancing lights

If I recall correctly from all those years ago there was a giant spider that we fought in here, I believe we defeated though. I can only imagine what might’ve taken its place. Be alert

Darion casts dancing lights and sends the light up near the hatch. Using vaguely humanoid shape to make it look like it is climbing up the rafters to the hatch
perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Male Human, AC 17 (T 13, FF 14), CMD 18, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1, Init +4, Perception +6, HP 27/27 Ranger (Skirmisher) 3

The sheriff remains silent but alert. With his left hand, he slides his old dwarven blade out of its much newer scabbard. He allows only a moment to appreciate that he originally found the sword, all those years ago, in this very tower.

He lets the thought pass and focuses upon the here and now, scanning the high, gray walls and dusty rafters illuminated by his old friend's magic.


Milton:

No evil found in the room, infact the as you look around it seems hazy as the very air is tainted with the smallest amount of evil even outside the tower.

As the lights move up you can clearly see the roof is rotting and about ready to fall,

you hear another creak from the roof and some wooden splinters fall to the ground.


Male Human | Wizard (Diviner: Foresight subschool)/ Level 3| HP: 21/21 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+3| AC: 12 | Diplomacy +2, Perception +6, Knowledge arcana: +9, Knowledge local: +9, Knowledge nature: +9, Knowledge planes: +10, Spellcraft: +10, Craft (alchemy): +9, Use Magic Device +7| Spells; Euphoric Cloud, Detect Thoughts, Summon Minor Monster, Color Spray, Grease, Detect Secret Doors -0- Detect Magic, Acid splash, Dancing lights

Darion looks to the roof where the splinters fell from. Directing his light source there
perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Male Astral Deva Class Astral Deva 3| AC 19 T 12 FF 18 | HP 34/34 | F +4 R +4 W +5; +4 v Poison | Init +1 | Perc +8

Milton shivers as he realizes the air itself is tainted here. "I think we should step back as the roof is about to collapse. It's almost as the air itself is tainted with evil here. There must be a very large source of evil here." He then takes a few steps back from the tower.


Male Human, AC 17 (T 13, FF 14), CMD 18, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1, Init +4, Perception +6, HP 27/27 Ranger (Skirmisher) 3

"I agree," the sheriff seconds Milton's suggestion, keeping his eyes trained upon every falling splinter. "The children had enough sense to keep clear of this crumbling place, and we should follow suit."

Corin backs out of the tower, back out into the courtyard.

"Looks like our next course is clear," he declares, aiming the head of his hatchet towards the monastery's double doors. When the party is ready, he leads them over to the entrance.


You all back out into the court yard and as you do the roof collapses in.
As you all come before the double doors with one door ajar.

Perception: DC:20:

you can start to hear something muttering and it sends a chill down your spine.

Perception (Milton): DC:20:

you can somewhat see a flow of the evil taint in the air coming the opening of the double doors.


Male Astral Deva Class Astral Deva 3| AC 19 T 12 FF 18 | HP 34/34 | F +4 R +4 W +5; +4 v Poison | Init +1 | Perc +8

Milton looks at the slightly open door and says to the others "Would you like me to enter first or would you prefer the honor Sheriff?"

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


Male Human | Wizard (Diviner: Foresight subschool)/ Level 3| HP: 21/21 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+3| AC: 12 | Diplomacy +2, Perception +6, Knowledge arcana: +9, Knowledge local: +9, Knowledge nature: +9, Knowledge planes: +10, Spellcraft: +10, Craft (alchemy): +9, Use Magic Device +7| Spells; Euphoric Cloud, Detect Thoughts, Summon Minor Monster, Color Spray, Grease, Detect Secret Doors -0- Detect Magic, Acid splash, Dancing lights

Darion peers inside the opened door while keeping the protection of the door in front of most of him. Ready to cast the familiar dancing lights spell again in a similar manner as before vaguely humanoid shape
perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


Male Human, AC 17 (T 13, FF 14), CMD 18, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1, Init +4, Perception +6, HP 27/27 Ranger (Skirmisher) 3

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

The sheriff holds up his hatchet, elbow akimbo, to command the posse to halt. His knuckles blanch to a ghostly white as he tightens his grip upon the weapon haft.

"Something's in here," he whispers to his companions. "I can hear it muttering. I don't like it."

Those standing behind the sheriff see the hairs pricking up on the back of his neck. An involuntary shiver races down his shoulders.
Whatever he hears clearly has Corin unnerved.

"Be alert," he cautions.

Once Darion's magic illuminates the dusty entrance hall of the grim old monastery, assuming he sees nothing sinister revealed, Corindus is willing to step inside and lead the way. Even if he's afraid, he reminds himself that those children need to be rescued.


You all walk into area 4
Beyond the double doors is a small dark hall.
Littered with mounds of debris and a year’s worth of rotten dead leaves, it is clear that a narrow path winds inside.
The air is cooler and it seems darker then the last time for those that tread its floors last.

Just as Corindus is in view of the halls, the muttering stops and the place goes dead quiet, so quiet you could hear a pin drop rooms away.

Perception (DC:15):

you hear movement down one of the halls, but can't tell which one.

Perception (DC:20):

you hear movement coming from somewhere to from the northern Hall.
and the sound is not of one thing, but many.


Male Astral Deva Class Astral Deva 3| AC 19 T 12 FF 18 | HP 34/34 | F +4 R +4 W +5; +4 v Poison | Init +1 | Perc +8

Milton pauses and looks toward both hallways. "I hear movement but I don't know which way."

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


Male Human | Wizard (Diviner: Foresight subschool)/ Level 3| HP: 21/21 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+3| AC: 12 | Diplomacy +2, Perception +6, Knowledge arcana: +9, Knowledge local: +9, Knowledge nature: +9, Knowledge planes: +10, Spellcraft: +10, Craft (alchemy): +9, Use Magic Device +7| Spells; Euphoric Cloud, Detect Thoughts, Summon Minor Monster, Color Spray, Grease, Detect Secret Doors -0- Detect Magic, Acid splash, Dancing lights

With his vaguely humanoid light out front of Corindus Darion tries to observe his surroundings
perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Darion whispers we should take cover it sounds like many things coming this way from the northern hall

With these words Darion looks for cover quietly and moves towards it and out of sight. He then readies to cast a spell when the threat emerges


the debris in the room will not provide cover, a room or wall would, so could backing out.


Male Human, AC 17 (T 13, FF 14), CMD 18, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1, Init +4, Perception +6, HP 27/27 Ranger (Skirmisher) 3

Corin points his hatchet towards the northern room, pausing only a half moment before he dashes forward to push open the door and take cover within. Assuming the door opens and he encounters no resistance, he hurriedly beckons his companions inside.

Stealth: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Taking cover in Area 5.


Guessing you all quickly enter the room?


Male Human | Wizard (Diviner: Foresight subschool)/ Level 3| HP: 21/21 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+3| AC: 12 | Diplomacy +2, Perception +6, Knowledge arcana: +9, Knowledge local: +9, Knowledge nature: +9, Knowledge planes: +10, Spellcraft: +10, Craft (alchemy): +9, Use Magic Device +7| Spells; Euphoric Cloud, Detect Thoughts, Summon Minor Monster, Color Spray, Grease, Detect Secret Doors -0- Detect Magic, Acid splash, Dancing lights

Darion let’s the humanoid dancing lights wander down the hall to the t intersection for the remainder of its duration. He takes cover in the adjoining room alongside Corindus


Male Astral Deva Class Astral Deva 3| AC 19 T 12 FF 18 | HP 34/34 | F +4 R +4 W +5; +4 v Poison | Init +1 | Perc +8

Milton enters behind the others and watches the room, alert for anything hiding in the room.


Hiding in the room you all note it's musty smell of rot and decay

Corindus hides well in the Room.

GM:

Dice of Fate (K): 1d20 ⇒ 20
Dice of Fate (It): 1d20 ⇒ 20

Kobolds not fooled by lights and ignore,
It knows where they are and plans a strike.

Oh that's great.

Two Perception Checks please.


Male Astral Deva Class Astral Deva 3| AC 19 T 12 FF 18 | HP 34/34 | F +4 R +4 W +5; +4 v Poison | Init +1 | Perc +8

Milton tries to stay on his toes with the sounds getting closer.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19


Male Human | Wizard (Diviner: Foresight subschool)/ Level 3| HP: 21/21 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+3| AC: 12 | Diplomacy +2, Perception +6, Knowledge arcana: +9, Knowledge local: +9, Knowledge nature: +9, Knowledge planes: +10, Spellcraft: +10, Craft (alchemy): +9, Use Magic Device +7| Spells; Euphoric Cloud, Detect Thoughts, Summon Minor Monster, Color Spray, Grease, Detect Secret Doors -0- Detect Magic, Acid splash, Dancing lights

looks like my perception checks got eaten in the multiverse
perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


Male Human, AC 17 (T 13, FF 14), CMD 18, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1, Init +4, Perception +6, HP 27/27 Ranger (Skirmisher) 3

Corin keeps his ear near the door, listening for whatever might come their way.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Milton:
You hear the footsteps closing in, and you sense something else is in this room with you......

Darion:
You hear the footsteps go past your dancing lights in the hall as if they weren't fooled.

Also you hear a soft whisper of the muttering sound you heard 7 years ago.

You see some motion of a shadow in the darkness of the room above Corindus.

Corindus:

You hear the footsteps go past your dancing lights in the hall as if they weren't fooled.

Also you hear a soft whisper of the muttering sound you heard 7 years ago.
You focus intently on the footsteps, but feel a chill run down your spine as if something is not right within this room.


Male Astral Deva Class Astral Deva 3| AC 19 T 12 FF 18 | HP 34/34 | F +4 R +4 W +5; +4 v Poison | Init +1 | Perc +8

Milton looks around the room trying to find what is bothering him.

1,801 to 1,850 of 1,871 << first < prev | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Falcon's Hollow Mini-AP Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.