Falcon's Hollow MiniAP

Game Master Azure_Zero

Maps
Falcon's Hollow
DarkMoon Vale

Droskar's Crucible

Dungeon Level 01

Character Images
Boreas,Kinshara,Corindus,Darion

NPC Folder 1
NPC Folder 2

NPC Females:

Recruitable NPC height Reference.
Front Row: Eve, Lady Cirthana, Noya, Vona.
Back Row: Mary, Mina

Recruitable NPC Data

Eve: 5'9"
Lady Cirthana: 5' 10"
Noya: 6'0"
Vona 6'6"
Mary: 6'9"
Mina: 7'6"

NPC Males:

Recruitable NPC Data

Hu Wang: 5'9"
Harold: 6'0"
Jack: 6'0"
Luk: 6'3"
Roger: 6'4"
Duke: 6'5"
Locksly: 6'7"
William: 6'9"


Planned Time Gaps.


1,851 to 1,900 of 1,960 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>

Male Human | Wizard (Diviner: Foresight subschool)/ Level 3| HP: 17/21 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+3| AC: 12 | Diplomacy +2, Perception +6, Knowledge arcana: +9, Knowledge local: +9, Knowledge nature: +9, Knowledge planes: +10, Spellcraft: +10, Craft (alchemy): +9, Use Magic Device +7| Spells; Euphoric Cloud, Detect Thoughts, Summon Minor Monster, Color Spray, Grease, Detect Secret Doors -0- Detect Magic, Acid splash, Dancing lights

gm:
Remind me again what that sound was from 7 years ago. Darion would like to potentially cast a spell does he have any idea how many are out there? What they are? And approximately where they are


Darrion:
the sound of muttering, that send chills down the spine, from something that killed Mr Wolf and made him an Undead.


Male Human, AC 17 (T 13, FF 14), CMD 18, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1, Init +4, Perception +6, HP 19/27 Ranger (Skirmisher) 3

Corin freezes. His knuckles tighten upon his weapons until their grips creak and groan. The hairs prick up on the back of his neck, and his stomach sinks. Nevertheless, he cannot bring himself to move.

With danger both within and without, he cannot choose between the two. He silently prays for something physical to swing at, to indulge in his instinct to fight rather than to fly.

"Children?" his cracking voice croaks, calling out to the hallway.


waiting on Darrion....to see if he says anything that might concern a player......
And Oh boy it's gonna be hectic.


Male Human | Wizard (Diviner: Foresight subschool)/ Level 3| HP: 17/21 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+3| AC: 12 | Diplomacy +2, Perception +6, Knowledge arcana: +9, Knowledge local: +9, Knowledge nature: +9, Knowledge planes: +10, Spellcraft: +10, Craft (alchemy): +9, Use Magic Device +7| Spells; Euphoric Cloud, Detect Thoughts, Summon Minor Monster, Color Spray, Grease, Detect Secret Doors -0- Detect Magic, Acid splash, Dancing lights

Something crafty out there wasn’t fooled by my little ruse!
Despite the thought that the children could be out there Darion has the overwhelming feeling something bad is out there. He prepares and casts the spell summon minor monster from his memory. Concentrating on skunks that will spray anything out there with there musk
number of minor monsters: 1d3 ⇒ 1

Musk: With a successful ranged touch attack, the creature struck by this spray must make a DC 13 (augmented) Fortitude save or be nauseated for 1d4 rounds and then sickened for 1d4 minutes by the horrific stench


You all start hearing a sceeching scream from the Halls and the footsteps pick up the pace,

Player Luck: 1d20 ⇒ 19

Corindus feels a chill down his spine that makes him look up and sees the shadow just as it attacks him from above

Surprise Round (Hidden Enemy)
Shadow Touch attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Roll inititative please


Male Human | Wizard (Diviner: Foresight subschool)/ Level 3| HP: 17/21 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+3| AC: 12 | Diplomacy +2, Perception +6, Knowledge arcana: +9, Knowledge local: +9, Knowledge nature: +9, Knowledge planes: +10, Spellcraft: +10, Craft (alchemy): +9, Use Magic Device +7| Spells; Euphoric Cloud, Detect Thoughts, Summon Minor Monster, Color Spray, Grease, Detect Secret Doors -0- Detect Magic, Acid splash, Dancing lights

initiative: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18
anything happened with my summon?


Male Astral Deva Class Astral Deva 3| AC 19 T 12 FF 18 | HP 30/34 | F +4 R +4 W +5; +4 v Poison | Init +1 | Perc +8

Init: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14


Yes, you summon your monster, but have no line of sight.


Male Human, AC 17 (T 13, FF 14), CMD 18, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1, Init +4, Perception +6, HP 19/27 Ranger (Skirmisher) 3

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

Corindus twists aside and turns to look at what just made a lunge for him.


Enemy Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Players go first.
got kobolds on one hand and something else in the other


Waiting on Players


Male Astral Deva Class Astral Deva 3| AC 19 T 12 FF 18 | HP 30/34 | F +4 R +4 W +5; +4 v Poison | Init +1 | Perc +8

Milton sees the attack on Corindus and moves up to assist him. "I've got your back!"

Mwk. Cold Iron Longsword: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18 Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (7) + 3 + (3) = 13

Additional d6 is assuming the creature is evil, if not remove from damage


Most things attacking you here are evil.
But the shadow is Incorpreal, you need a magic weapon to hit it.


Male Human | Wizard (Diviner: Foresight subschool)/ Level 3| HP: 17/21 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+3| AC: 12 | Diplomacy +2, Perception +6, Knowledge arcana: +9, Knowledge local: +9, Knowledge nature: +9, Knowledge planes: +10, Spellcraft: +10, Craft (alchemy): +9, Use Magic Device +7| Spells; Euphoric Cloud, Detect Thoughts, Summon Minor Monster, Color Spray, Grease, Detect Secret Doors -0- Detect Magic, Acid splash, Dancing lights

Is a knowledge check possible on the shadow? If so what check knowledge religion? Is the shadow at all visible?

If visible to Darion then he will launch an Acid splash at it. He mutters the incantation and aims the spell
ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3


Know (Religion) is the check.
And it is hard to see since there is little light in the room due to no lit torch and little light is entering the room through the door, as you sent your lights to be a distraction.

And there is a weapon around that can injury it, so caster aren't the one one who can hurt it, and someone might stumble upon it.


Male Human, AC 17 (T 13, FF 14), CMD 18, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1, Init +4, Perception +6, HP 19/27 Ranger (Skirmisher) 3

Sorry for the delay. It's been a crazy week.

Corindus lashes out at the ill-seen threat, heedless of whether his weapons will even affect the foe.

Magic Handaxe vs Shadow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
MWK Shortsword vs Shadow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19


Change: 1d100 ⇒ 59 Higher is Good

Corindus hits it for 3 Damage,

The Footsteps get almost around the bend.
Might not be a good room to hide in now....as they heard something.
And you don't want to be trapped in a room.....

The Shadow hides through the wall, and setting up a surprise.


Male Human | Wizard (Diviner: Foresight subschool)/ Level 3| HP: 17/21 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+3| AC: 12 | Diplomacy +2, Perception +6, Knowledge arcana: +9, Knowledge local: +9, Knowledge nature: +9, Knowledge planes: +10, Spellcraft: +10, Craft (alchemy): +9, Use Magic Device +7| Spells; Euphoric Cloud, Detect Thoughts, Summon Minor Monster, Color Spray, Grease, Detect Secret Doors -0- Detect Magic, Acid splash, Dancing lights

Darion dismisses his earlier light spell and casts the spell again in the shape of four glowing spheres

Upon completion of the spell he searches for the shadow creature or other useful clues in the room with the brief time the party might have before something else happens
perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


Male Human, AC 17 (T 13, FF 14), CMD 18, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1, Init +4, Perception +6, HP 19/27 Ranger (Skirmisher) 3

"Let us take the fight to something that is at least physical. Something that will fight fairly," Corindus declares, rather naively.

He storms out of the room and delivers a hatchet chop to the first kobold he sees.

Magic Hand Axe vs Kobold: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


waiting on Milton....


Male Astral Deva Class Astral Deva 3| AC 19 T 12 FF 18 | HP 30/34 | F +4 R +4 W +5; +4 v Poison | Init +1 | Perc +8

Milton follows Corindus out and steps next to him and attacks. "Watch our back Darion and help where you can."

Mwk. Cold Iron Longsword: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 3 + (6) = 10

Sorry, I thought it was still first round and I had attacked and failed to harm the shadow.


Darrion, no sign of clues or of the shadow in the room.

As Corindus and Milton face the Kobolds, they notice their eyes are glowing a voilet glow and they seems to have a visibly shadowy aura about them....

Corindus hacks right into the skull of one of the Kobolds,

Milton's Sword misses a Kobold.

Rand S: 1d20 ⇒ 4 Staying Hidden

The troop of Kobolds (12) move to Surround Corindus and Milton
Since no one has Combat Reflexes, Corindus and Milton get one Attack of Opportunity.

C AoO: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Dam: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

M AoO: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Dam: 1d8 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 3 + (5) = 13

Both Corindus and Milton kill a Kobold as they surround them and block the Doorway out of Room 5 trapping Darrion

Rand A: 1d2 ⇒ 2
The Kobolds(3) surrounding Corindus attempt to trip him while two attack after the attempt
Trip: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Trip Aid1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Trip Aid2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Attack1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Dam1: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Attack2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Dam2: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Fall into a mess: 1d100 ⇒ 70
Corindus is tripped into a mound of debris and is now prone
damage: 1d2 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0
No Damage from falling into a pile of some firm items.

Chance to notice item in it: 1d10 ⇒ 10
Corindus chances to find a weapon in the mound he fell into, but can't tell what until it's pulled out of the mound.

Through is hit with a Kobold's spear

3 Kobolds attack Milton with two of them attempting a trip
Trip aid1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Dam1: 1d6 ⇒ 2
Trip : 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Dam2: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Attack1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Dam1: 1d6 ⇒ 4

And they Trip Milton and the attacking Kobold misses
Fall into a mess: 1d100 ⇒ 5
Milton is tripped onto the stone floor

2 Kobolds attack Darrion
Attack1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Dam1: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Attack2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Dam2: 1d6 ⇒ 4

With one Hitting him for 4 damage

Players Turn


Male Astral Deva Class Astral Deva 3| AC 19 T 12 FF 18 | HP 30/34 | F +4 R +4 W +5; +4 v Poison | Init +1 | Perc +8

Milton tries to attack one of the kobolds.

Longsword attack Prone: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 7 - 4 = 12 Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 3 + (5) = 14


Male Human, AC 17 (T 13, FF 14), CMD 18, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1, Init +4, Perception +6, HP 19/27 Ranger (Skirmisher) 3

As he falls, the shortsword flies from Corindus' left hand and skitters across the tiled floor, out of reach.

He bolts to his feet, enduring whatever opportunistic strikes the kobolds might unleash, reasoning that it would be better than letting them leap upon him on the ground with spears and knives.

Back upon his feet, he snatches the half-seen weapon from the mound and wields it as a replacement for his shortsword.

Move action to stand, provoking; another move action to retrieve the weapon in the mound.


Milton kills one Kobold right in the torso.

Four Kobolds go the AoO
Attack1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Dam1: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Attack2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Dam2: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Attack3: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Dam3: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Attack4: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Dam4: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Wow 2 got critical threats

Crit2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Dam2: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Crit4: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Dam4: 1d6 ⇒ 4

And one hits for 6 damage the other for 4.

The weapon out of the mound is a +1 Ghost-touch Mithral Halberd.


Male Human, AC 17 (T 13, FF 14), CMD 18, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1, Init +4, Perception +6, HP 19/27 Ranger (Skirmisher) 3

Wow, was not expecting a weapon that big. Thank Desna those crits did not confirm.
Also, didn't the two AoOs that hit deal 4 and 2 damage, rather than 4 and 6?


I did the true crit first (2+4) and then the regular hit (4) next.
Also Your Flanked by Kobolds due to them surrounding you (so your at AC 14),
And Yeah that crit should be doing another 1d6, but since I didn't check the multiplier at time of post, I'll let it stay as is.

Oh and the Shadow will not like you having that weapon... a lot...
Surprised you get the nat 10 on that chance roll, it's the reason that the weapon is what it is.


Male Human | Wizard (Diviner: Foresight subschool)/ Level 3| HP: 17/21 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+3| AC: 12 | Diplomacy +2, Perception +6, Knowledge arcana: +9, Knowledge local: +9, Knowledge nature: +9, Knowledge planes: +10, Spellcraft: +10, Craft (alchemy): +9, Use Magic Device +7| Spells; Euphoric Cloud, Detect Thoughts, Summon Minor Monster, Color Spray, Grease, Detect Secret Doors -0- Detect Magic, Acid splash, Dancing lights

Is there a current combat map? I’m just wondering my relationship to everyone and the kobolds


Sorry, no full out combat map

You have 2 kobolds blocking the doorway, and Milton behind them.
And Both Milton and Corindus have Kobolds surrounding them.
And you can't find the Shadow.


Male Human | Wizard (Diviner: Foresight subschool)/ Level 3| HP: 17/21 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+3| AC: 12 | Diplomacy +2, Perception +6, Knowledge arcana: +9, Knowledge local: +9, Knowledge nature: +9, Knowledge planes: +10, Spellcraft: +10, Craft (alchemy): +9, Use Magic Device +7| Spells; Euphoric Cloud, Detect Thoughts, Summon Minor Monster, Color Spray, Grease, Detect Secret Doors -0- Detect Magic, Acid splash, Dancing lights

Darion will cast his grease spell trying to target as many kobolds as possible without getting his allies


Grease save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Grease save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Grease save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Grease save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10

One Kobold slips and fails in the grease the other are stand well.

(9) Kobolds left and 1 Shadow

After Corindus has pulled out the Halberd
you all hear something loud from within and below you.
And hear something else as well and much closer.
Yes it's the shadow(s) from ghost, sound.

The Two at the Doorway attack Darrion
atk1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
dam1: 1d6 ⇒ 2
atk2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
dam2: 1d6 ⇒ 6

The 3 around Milton go for the attack
atk1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
dam1: 1d6 ⇒ 2
atk2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
dam2: 1d6 ⇒ 1
atk3: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
dam3: 1d6 ⇒ 1

The 4 around Corindus look angry go for the attack attempting to disarm him first
Disarm1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Disarm Aid: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

atk1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
dam1: 1d6 ⇒ 4
atk2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
dam2: 1d6 ⇒ 4

The Shadow screaming lunges at Corindus from a darkened wall
atk1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
dam(Str): 1d6 ⇒ 2

The Shadow Misses him by a hair

Milton 1 Damage
Darrion 8 Damage
Corindus 0 Damage

Corindus and Milton get one AoO on the disarming Kobolds.

Players Turn.


Male Astral Deva Class Astral Deva 3| AC 19 T 12 FF 18 | HP 30/34 | F +4 R +4 W +5; +4 v Poison | Init +1 | Perc +8

Milton takes a swipe at one of the kobolds disarming Corindus. He then stands up and attacks one of the kobolds on him. "Watch out! That shadow is back!"

AoO: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 7 - 4 = 9 Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 3 + (6) = 13

Longsword attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12 Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (7) + 3 + (2) = 12


Male Human, AC 17 (T 13, FF 14), CMD 18, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1, Init +4, Perception +6, HP 19/27 Ranger (Skirmisher) 3

Magic Handaxe vs Kobold: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

With a mighty swing of his right arm, Corindus buries the head of his magic hatchet in the tapered, reptilian skull of one of the kobolds. As the small foe falls over, he lets the hatchet slip from his grasp. He now grips the recovered halberd with both hands.


Male Human, AC 17 (T 13, FF 14), CMD 18, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1, Init +4, Perception +6, HP 19/27 Ranger (Skirmisher) 3

D'oh! That was just the AoO. I forgot the actual attack for my turn.

Trusting an unnameable instinct, he turns to deliver a sweeping stroke of the polearm against the shadowy creature.

Magic Halberd vs Shadow: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Damage: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Milton misses the Kobolds,

One Kobold falls to the ground twitching with an axe embedded in it's nervous system.

When Corindus hits the Shadow with the Halberd, it dies bursting into a flame of white light which seems to unsettle and anger the Kobolds a lot...

8 Kobolds left.


Male Human | Wizard (Diviner: Foresight subschool)/ Level 3| HP: 17/21 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+3| AC: 12 | Diplomacy +2, Perception +6, Knowledge arcana: +9, Knowledge local: +9, Knowledge nature: +9, Knowledge planes: +10, Spellcraft: +10, Craft (alchemy): +9, Use Magic Device +7| Spells; Euphoric Cloud, Detect Thoughts, Summon Minor Monster, Color Spray, Grease, Detect Secret Doors -0- Detect Magic, Acid splash, Dancing lights

Darion suddenly not feeling so well takes a step back from his attackers. He then fires an acid splash spell at the nearest Kobold
acid touch attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

Correction two other kobolds should fall since I have spell focus Conjuration the DC for grease is 10 +1 spell level +4 ability modifier +1 spell focus =16. Also remember if Kobolds move they need to make a Acrobatics check DC 10 or fall


A Kobold takes a shot of acid to the face and falls, knocking the other over.

The Fallen Kobolds try to get up

Ref: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Ref: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Ref: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

AoO Milton
Rand: 1d3 ⇒ 3
AoO: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17

Milton kills a Kobold just as it gets up and was about throw it's spear at Darrion.

7 Kobolds Left

Two Fallen Kobolds attack Milton along with two standing ones
Atk1: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 2 - 4 = 4
Dam1: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Atk2: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 2 - 4 = 0
Dam2: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Atk1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Dam1: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Atk2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Dam2: 1d6 ⇒ 6

Milton 3 Damage

The 5 Kobolds Surrounding Corindus attempt first to disarm him of his Halberd

Disarm: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
AoO: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
The Weapon hits The Kobold burning it's shadowy aura in white flame and changing it's eyes to a more natural color....

The Kobolds still try to get that weapon out of his hands
Disarm: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Disarm aid: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Disarm aid: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Disarm aid: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

And fail to do so.

6 Kobolds Left

Players Turn


Male Astral Deva Class Astral Deva 3| AC 19 T 12 FF 18 | HP 30/34 | F +4 R +4 W +5; +4 v Poison | Init +1 | Perc +8

Milton attacks one of the kobolds on him.

Longsword: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12 Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (7) + 3 + (3) = 13

AC is 19. The kobold with the 14 roll hit me?


Your Prone, so you take a -4 to AC for Melee, and your flanked so flat footed

Edit: Sorry didn't realise you stood up, take the 3 as you'd of taken an AoO for standing from 6 Kobolds, and their other attacks fails.


Male Human, AC 17 (T 13, FF 14), CMD 18, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1, Init +4, Perception +6, HP 19/27 Ranger (Skirmisher) 3

The many small wounds the little reptilian creatures have inflicted upon Corindus all sting terribly. However, this only feeds more adrenaline into the sheriff's burning muscles. The pounding of his pulse in his ears drowns out much of the din around him, yet he still puts increasing strength into each swing of the powerful new weapon against the many foes surrounding him.

Magic Halberd vs Kobold: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
Damage: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


Male Astral Deva Class Astral Deva 3| AC 19 T 12 FF 18 | HP 30/34 | F +4 R +4 W +5; +4 v Poison | Init +1 | Perc +8

Milton attacks a kobold between him and Corindus, if there is one.

Longsword: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 2 = 13 Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (7) + 3 + (4) = 14


Male Human | Wizard (Diviner: Foresight subschool)/ Level 3| HP: 17/21 | F:+3, R:+3, W:+3| AC: 12 | Diplomacy +2, Perception +6, Knowledge arcana: +9, Knowledge local: +9, Knowledge nature: +9, Knowledge planes: +10, Spellcraft: +10, Craft (alchemy): +9, Use Magic Device +7| Spells; Euphoric Cloud, Detect Thoughts, Summon Minor Monster, Color Spray, Grease, Detect Secret Doors -0- Detect Magic, Acid splash, Dancing lights

Darion attacks the kobold that just stood up in the grease hoping to throw it off balance again. He chants the spells words for acid splash again
acid touch attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3


Darrion kills the one he threw acid in the face the round before,
Milton misses

Corindus strikes another Kobold and again it's shadowy aura burns in white flame and it's eyes turn to normal as the corpse slumps to the floor.

The two around Milton attack him
Atk1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Dam1: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Atk2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Dam2: 1d6 ⇒ 2
Crit: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 Failed

The 2 aim to disarm or trip Corindus

Trip: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Disarm: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Milton and Corindus get AoOs

Milton 5 Damage

4 Kobolds Left


Male Astral Deva Class Astral Deva 3| AC 19 T 12 FF 18 | HP 30/34 | F +4 R +4 W +5; +4 v Poison | Init +1 | Perc +8

Milton takes a swing at one of the kobolds trying to disarm Corindus. He then attacks one of the kobolds on him.

AoO: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14 Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 3 + (3) = 10 (+2 if flanked)

Longsword: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 3 + (4) = 13

Longsword Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 3 + (1) = 8


Just to speed this along

AoO: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Atk: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Corindus kills the Last two Kobolds, and now there are none around you.


Male Human, AC 17 (T 13, FF 14), CMD 18, Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +1, Init +4, Perception +6, HP 19/27 Ranger (Skirmisher) 3

Corindus stands in the monastery hallway like a statue, clutching the recovered halberd in his knotted knuckles and striving to rein in his ragged breathing. His alert eyes dart to every dusty corner of the hall, looking for the faintest wisp of danger.

When it appears safe, he rests the butt of the polearm upon the tiled floor and leans his weight upon it. He allows himself only a moment of respite before kneeling down to wrench his hatchet free from the kobold skull and then recovering his fallen shortsword, replacing both weapons upon his belt after cleaning the kobold gore from them.

"We need to find those kids," he pants, speaking more to himself than anyone around him.


Rand: 1d20 ⇒ 19
Rand: 1d20 ⇒ 19

As Corindus leans on his new weapon, the Axe blade of the Halberd catches his eye, A icon is imprinted in the blade and filled in with a blue-ish color, The mark is that of a pair of scales, and quickly flipping the blade to the other side show a different icon also in blue, a pair or stone tablets.
And gets the impression this weapon is more then it seems to be, and you have a good idea of whom this weapon my be connected to.....
The man in Blue and White


Male Astral Deva Class Astral Deva 3| AC 19 T 12 FF 18 | HP 30/34 | F +4 R +4 W +5; +4 v Poison | Init +1 | Perc +8

Milton shivers for a moment after all of the opponents are dead as if shaking off the evil dispatched here. His hand then glows and he places it on his chest and some of his wounds heal. "Who else needs some healing? I am able to heal minor wounds a few times a day."

CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

1,851 to 1,900 of 1,960 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Falcon's Hollow Mini-AP Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.