DM RichD's Giantslayer Campaign

Game Master Briccone

GiantSlayer Book 2: The Hill Giant's Pledge
Part 3: Redlake Fort

The heroes infiltrate an abandoned border fort full of orcs, ogres, and hill giants to end the threat against Trunau once and for all, only to learn of a much greater danger: a mysterious warlord amassing an army of giants for some fell purpose.


3,101 to 3,150 of 3,585 << first < prev | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | next > last >>

LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+12 R:+4 W:+7 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)

Rask; Will save: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26 +2 vs unusual stonework

Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 +2 vs poison, spells, and spell-like abilities

"So that sound is pretty gross."

Scarab Sages

Dwarf Male Wizard 6/Monk 1 | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Spells 4/4/4/3 | Conj Spells -/1/1/1 | Bonded Spell | 6/6 Acid Darts | |Filth Fever | Flaming Sphere (4 uses remain) HP 51/51 | AC 14(T 13 FF 13) | CMD 15 | Saves 7/4/9 | Init 0 | Perception 10

Will Save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

BB blinks. "But seriously. Er, Kurag? Khari? You two okay?"


Female Dwarf Cleric of Dranngvit 7 | AC 19 T 10 FF 19 | HP 57/63| Fort + 7 Ref + 2 Will + 11 | Init + 0 | Perc +4 Channel 4/4
Spells Cast:
Holy smite, bouncing hold person, remove fear, prayer
Tracked resources:
Command: 7/7 left; Strength Surge: 6/7 left

Glancing around the larder, Khari merely shrugs, "I do not hear anything, though I do have tinnitus that kicks in from time to time, so I do miss things." Turning to BB, Khari looks at the wizard with a concerned expression, "I feel fine, should I be worried?"

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Will: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

Wow Kurag! This ain't your room!

Kurag eyes you all with a hungry look in his eyes!

Initiative:

BB Beetle: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8
Khari Dronwoth: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19
Kiln Redaxe: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Kurag Urlot III: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Rask Hammersong: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18

Round 1
Kiln Redaxe 19(90/90)
Khari Dronwoth 19(54/54)
Rask Hammersong 18(84/84)
Kurag Urlot III 10(56/56)
BB Beetle 8(44/44)


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+12 R:+4 W:+7 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)

Rask: AC 23/27 vs Giants; HP 84/84; LoH 1/2; Smite 1/1

Non-lethal damage (LINK) is at -4 to hit
Agrimmosh +13/+8 (2d6+8/x3): 1d20 + 13 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 13 - 4 = 192d6 + 8 ⇒ (5, 4) + 8 = 17
Agrimmosh +13/+8 (2d6+8/x3): 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 8 - 4 = 172d6 + 8 ⇒ (2, 4) + 8 = 14

"Kurag, fight it off" Rask yells at the scout. He then swings Agrimmosh twice, attempting to knock him out.


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Kiln sees that something is wrong with Kurag, and he decides to lay into him to subdue him...

Torag's Edge PA Hit: 1d20 + 13 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 13 - 4 = 27 19-20/x3, S
Torag's Edge PA Damage: 1d12 + 16 ⇒ (4) + 16 = 20

Torag's Edge PA Hit #2: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 6 - 4 = 20 19-20/x3, S
Torag's Edge PA Damage: 1d12 + 16 ⇒ (11) + 16 = 27

Nonlethal damage


Female Dwarf Cleric of Dranngvit 7 | AC 19 T 10 FF 19 | HP 57/63| Fort + 7 Ref + 2 Will + 11 | Init + 0 | Perc +4 Channel 4/4
Spells Cast:
Holy smite, bouncing hold person, remove fear, prayer
Tracked resources:
Command: 7/7 left; Strength Surge: 6/7 left

Twisting to look at Kurag, Khari furrows her brow. "Kurag, it's going to be fine. I have some food here, see?" showing her pack to the scout, Khari winces as Kiln lays into him. "Or that works too." taking a step back, Khari taps Rask, infusing him with some guidance of Khari's goddess.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25
Casting guidance on Rask


Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

No need for the second hit Rask. The 2 from Kiln and your first knock me out cold at 56 subdual damage and 8 regular damage.

Kurag turns to look at all of the dwarves and sees for the first time how plump and juicy they all look. Yet before he can even pull and arrow out to skewer them for roasting over a fire his gets hit 3 times and all goes black.


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Sorry dude!


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+12 R:+4 W:+7 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)

Yea, when Kurag falls unconscious, Rask will stop swinging.

Scarab Sages

Dwarf Male Wizard 6/Monk 1 | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Spells 4/4/4/3 | Conj Spells -/1/1/1 | Bonded Spell | 6/6 Acid Darts | |Filth Fever | Flaming Sphere (4 uses remain) HP 51/51 | AC 14(T 13 FF 13) | CMD 15 | Saves 7/4/9 | Init 0 | Perception 10

"Kurag kind of looked like my sister when she sees a hunk of meat after a successful campaign..." BB worries. "I could try to cast- never mind."

"I was gonna try protection from evil, but the old fashioned way works, too."


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+12 R:+4 W:+7 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)

Rask: AC 23/27 vs Giants; HP 84/84; LoH 1/2; Smite 1/1

"That was not good, having to knock him out. Khari, do you know what that sound was coming from or why Kurag reacted the way he did?" Rask inquires.

Looking around the room, Rask activates his detect evil ability, and if he finds an evil aura, he then concentrates on it for half a minute to see if he can determine what it is exactly.


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

"I hope he doesn't hold grudges."


Female Dwarf Cleric of Dranngvit 7 | AC 19 T 10 FF 19 | HP 57/63| Fort + 7 Ref + 2 Will + 11 | Init + 0 | Perc +4 Channel 4/4
Spells Cast:
Holy smite, bouncing hold person, remove fear, prayer
Tracked resources:
Command: 7/7 left; Strength Surge: 6/7 left

Taking a moment to take in the larder, Khari shakes her head. "I don't know, there can be a multitude of reasons. We should get him back out into the hall before I heal him."

Perceltion: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Know Religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
heal: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Scarab Sages

Dwarf Male Wizard 6/Monk 1 | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Spells 4/4/4/3 | Conj Spells -/1/1/1 | Bonded Spell | 6/6 Acid Darts | |Filth Fever | Flaming Sphere (4 uses remain) HP 51/51 | AC 14(T 13 FF 13) | CMD 15 | Saves 7/4/9 | Init 0 | Perception 10

"Yup. Sorry about this, buddy." BB grabs Kurag and drags him out of the smelly room.


Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

Kurag moans in his unconscious state...uugghhh...food...starving...need food...dwarven steaks...


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

Knowledge (Religion) DC 15:
You think this room is haunted like the room that you found Kiln in. You know that a haunt can be destroyed by 'making something right'

@Rask:
You detect a CE aura.


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+12 R:+4 W:+7 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)

Rask; Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

@DM:
Do I know where the aura is, ie. is it on an item, or is it just "there"?

"I detect evil in the room."

Scarab Sages

Dwarf Male Wizard 6/Monk 1 | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Spells 4/4/4/3 | Conj Spells -/1/1/1 | Bonded Spell | 6/6 Acid Darts | |Filth Fever | Flaming Sphere (4 uses remain) HP 51/51 | AC 14(T 13 FF 13) | CMD 15 | Saves 7/4/9 | Init 0 | Perception 10

"Good thing, about that. I was scared Kurag had a funky appetite."


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

@Rask: It is just 'There'

Scarab Sages

Dwarf Male Wizard 6/Monk 1 | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Spells 4/4/4/3 | Conj Spells -/1/1/1 | Bonded Spell | 6/6 Acid Darts | |Filth Fever | Flaming Sphere (4 uses remain) HP 51/51 | AC 14(T 13 FF 13) | CMD 15 | Saves 7/4/9 | Init 0 | Perception 10

"How about we get Kurag out of here, then we can check on what's so terrible."


Female Dwarf Cleric of Dranngvit 7 | AC 19 T 10 FF 19 | HP 57/63| Fort + 7 Ref + 2 Will + 11 | Init + 0 | Perc +4 Channel 4/4
Spells Cast:
Holy smite, bouncing hold person, remove fear, prayer
Tracked resources:
Command: 7/7 left; Strength Surge: 6/7 left

Helping BB move Kurag's dead weight, Khari tries to ensure that he is comfortable. "BB, I'm going to heal him. With any luck this madness is only temporary, but I may need that protection from evil spell." Clutching her holy symbol, Khari taps into the power gifted to her by Dranngvit.

Cure Serious Wounds: 3d8 + 6 ⇒ (8, 1, 2) + 6 = 17 burning daylight to cast cure serious

I have already attempted the Knowledge religion DC, and failed. I suppose we will just have to move on and hope that this is not a permanent thing.


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+12 R:+4 W:+7 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)

Watching over the two companions move Kurag into another room, Rask keeps guard and is prepared to do additional sub-dual damage to the scout if he becomes too belligerent after Khari heals him.

Scarab Sages

Dwarf Male Wizard 6/Monk 1 | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Spells 4/4/4/3 | Conj Spells -/1/1/1 | Bonded Spell | 6/6 Acid Darts | |Filth Fever | Flaming Sphere (4 uses remain) HP 51/51 | AC 14(T 13 FF 13) | CMD 15 | Saves 7/4/9 | Init 0 | Perception 10

"Alright. I'll protect all of us against evil influence, then." BB shrugs. "I didn't study the individual version, anyway!"

BB prepares to use him bonded amulet to cast Protection from Evil, Communal if Kurag decides he has the munchies again.


Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

Will wait for RichD to make any decisions about timing and such before I post.


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

After a few moments, the hungry, ravenous look disappears from Kurag's eyes and all he is left with is a pounding headache and bumps on his head!

Let me just say I do love how Kurag just gave them a look and Rask and Kiln pounded him into the ground for it! Dwarves-tough crowd! :D


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+12 R:+4 W:+7 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)

As Kurag looses the ravenous look in his eyes, Rask asks the group:

"Khari, or anyone else, so you know what happened to Kurag? I detected evil in that room, but it was just a presence, nothing that I could point to directly."


Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

No kidding. I mean I didn’t even say anything and I got beat down. They could of at least me do something to justify the beat down.

Kurag opens a bleary eye and the dim light filtering in through the door gives him a splitting headache. What the hell just happened. I remember getting a sudden ravenous feeling. I turned to you guys and that is the last I remember.

Scarab Sages

Dwarf Male Wizard 6/Monk 1 | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Spells 4/4/4/3 | Conj Spells -/1/1/1 | Bonded Spell | 6/6 Acid Darts | |Filth Fever | Flaming Sphere (4 uses remain) HP 51/51 | AC 14(T 13 FF 13) | CMD 15 | Saves 7/4/9 | Init 0 | Perception 10

"Hey Kurag!" BB waves, happy-go-lucky as usual. "I felt something funky in there, and then when I turned to you, you uh wanted to eat us, I think."

"And then Rask and Kiln knocked you on the head before you could take a bite. Good thing Khari could patch you up." BB giggles.

"Maybe we should see what's in a different room."


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+12 R:+4 W:+7 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)

"As BB spoke, you looked like you were going to use us as dinner, so Kiln and I knocked you out. Do you remember what you felt or what made you feel like eating fellow dwarves was ok?"


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

"Hey! It was a gentle pat!"


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

Stay fed Kurag - well fed! LOL!

Feel free to keep justifying to Kurag why he got beat down, but I'll move the game forward...

Kurag, his head still hurting, scouts ahead to the inner ward K20. He spies four ogres each grabbing a limb of a hapless orc and are trying to draw and quarter him using their brute strength! Between the painful screams of the orc and the ogre's brutish laughter, they do not see or hear Kurag.

COMPLETED
K1-Barbican
K2A-Bear Pit
K2B-Bear Pit
K3-Guarded Bridge
K6-Sewer Tunnel
K7-General Karrguk's Tent
K9-Gatehouse
K10-Gaate Tower
K11A-Guard Tower
K11B-Guard Tower
K11C-Guard Tower
K11D-Guard Tower
K11E-Guard Tower
K12A-Wall Scythe Trap
K12B-Falling Portcullis Trap
K13-Outer Bailey
K14-Kennel (IGNORED)
K15-Mess Hall
K16-Midden
K17-Latrine
K18-Kitchen
K19-Larder (Haunted)
K21-Well
K23-Gatehouse Roof
K24A-Upper Gate Tower
K24B-Upper Gate Tower
K25A-Upper Guard Room
K25B-Upper Guard Room
K25C-Upper Guard Room
K25D-Upper Guard Room
K25E-Upper Guard Room
K26-Guard Platform
K27-Abandoned Barracks
K29-Entrance Hall
K30-Latrine
K31-Upper Well
K32-Treasury
K33-Storage Cellar (HAUNTED)
K34-Armory
K35-Cesspool

Lower Level

Upper Level


Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

Kurag looks back and forth between his ‘friends’ before looking dumbfounded. So wait, I get an inkling of something wrong and all of your first reactions is to beat me senseless? What ever happened to tackling me and just trying to hold me down and talk to me? Dang it guys that hurt and I am still reeling.

Kurag pulls out the wand of cure ight and taps him a couple times to bring him to better health.

6d8 + 6 ⇒ (8, 1, 7, 1, 4, 8) + 6 = 35 only 4 subdual damage left

Still grimacing from the beating he feels better from the wand of healing. Sighing deep he stretches and makes his way forward ready to explore the rest of this damnable place. Stepping back he tells the others what he saw. 4 ogres killing an orc. They are distracted so move softly and quickly and we will have an advantage. Rask and Kiln go first and I will fire from behind you.


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+12 R:+4 W:+7 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)

"You did not look in the mood to be tackled. Be thankful all we did was knock you unconscious" and he chuckles at the outraged dwarf.

Speaking softly, "right. Let's go Kiln" and he grabs Agrimmosh tightly and charges forward attacking the closest ogre.

Agrimmosh +13/+8 (2d6+8/x3): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 192d6 + 8 ⇒ (6, 1) + 8 = 15
Agrimmosh +13/+8 (2d6+8/x3): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 272d6 + 8 ⇒ (3, 4) + 8 = 15


Female Dwarf Cleric of Dranngvit 7 | AC 19 T 10 FF 19 | HP 57/63| Fort + 7 Ref + 2 Will + 11 | Init + 0 | Perc +4 Channel 4/4
Spells Cast:
Holy smite, bouncing hold person, remove fear, prayer
Tracked resources:
Command: 7/7 left; Strength Surge: 6/7 left

Khari winches at Kurag's chewing out. "In BB's and my case, we did not immediately plan on cutting you down, but you do have a good point." toying with her necklace, Khari looks reasonably cowed. "I'll keep in mind of this in the future, should anyone else ever lose their good sense. I'm sorry Kurag."

Watching as Rask and Kiln charge forward, Khari holds her breath to see what will come of the surprise attack.


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Kiln holds up Torag's Edge and observes, "my usual solution to problems involves an axe. I'm really not the best at coming up with other solutions."

--------------

Kiln nods when directed to attack the ogres. He charges at them...

Torag's Edge PA Hit: 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 13 + 2 = 16 19-20/x3, S
Torag's Edge PA Damage: 1d12 + 16 ⇒ (7) + 16 = 23

Kiln will activate his Reliable Strike ability, and reroll the attack...

Torag's Edge PA Hit: 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 13 + 2 = 30 19-20/x3, S
Torag's Edge PA Damage: 1d12 + 16 ⇒ (8) + 16 = 24

Scarab Sages

Dwarf Male Wizard 6/Monk 1 | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Spells 4/4/4/3 | Conj Spells -/1/1/1 | Bonded Spell | 6/6 Acid Darts | |Filth Fever | Flaming Sphere (4 uses remain) HP 51/51 | AC 14(T 13 FF 13) | CMD 15 | Saves 7/4/9 | Init 0 | Perception 10

"Uh yeah. Well, sorry about that." BB's smile gives way to general nervousness. "Mutiny used to be a problem in my old Company, so knocking them on the head was my sister's first solution. I preferred to talk it out, but no one listens to old BB."

BB activates his wand of Flaming Sphere upon the orc Kiln and Rask attack. It deals 3d6 ⇒ (4, 4, 6) = 14 Fire Damage. DC 13 Reflex Save for none.


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

Reflex Save DC13: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13

Rask and Kiln charge in with their weapons on high and Rask slays one while Kiln severely wounds the other! The wounded ogre just barely sidesteps BB's sphere!

Initiative:

BB Beetle: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19
Khari Dronwoth: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14
Kiln Redaxe: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Kurag Urlot III: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Rask Hammersong: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19
Ogre 1: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (2) - 1 = 1
Ogre 2: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17
Ogre 3: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (13) - 1 = 12

Round 1
BB Beetle 19(44/44)
Rask Hammersong 19(84/84)
Ogre 2 17(30/30)
Khari Dronwoth 14(54/54)
Ogre 3 12(6/30)WOUNDED
Kiln Redaxe 10(90/90)
Kurag Urlot III 9(56/56)
Ogre 1 1(30/30)
Ogre 4 0(0/30)DEAD

Up First: BB & Rask


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+12 R:+4 W:+7 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)

Agrimmosh +13/+8 (2d6+8/x3): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 192d6 + 8 ⇒ (5, 3) + 8 = 16
Agrimmosh +13/+8 (2d6+8/x3): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 172d6 + 8 ⇒ (1, 5) + 8 = 14

Having put one of the beasts down, Rask swings at another of the ogres. "Die beast."

Scarab Sages

Dwarf Male Wizard 6/Monk 1 | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Spells 4/4/4/3 | Conj Spells -/1/1/1 | Bonded Spell | 6/6 Acid Darts | |Filth Fever | Flaming Sphere (4 uses remain) HP 51/51 | AC 14(T 13 FF 13) | CMD 15 | Saves 7/4/9 | Init 0 | Perception 10

BB redirects his wand of Flaming Sphere to burn the wounded ogre. It deals 3d6 ⇒ (1, 4, 4) = 9 Fire Damage. DC 13 Reflex Save for none.


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

Round 1

Reflex Save DC13: 1d20 ⇒ 15

Rask slays another while the wounded ogre steps out of the way of the sphere.

Up Next: Khari, Klin and Kurag


Female Dwarf Cleric of Dranngvit 7 | AC 19 T 10 FF 19 | HP 57/63| Fort + 7 Ref + 2 Will + 11 | Init + 0 | Perc +4 Channel 4/4
Spells Cast:
Holy smite, bouncing hold person, remove fear, prayer
Tracked resources:
Command: 7/7 left; Strength Surge: 6/7 left

Pointing to the remaining ogre, Khari points at it then to the ground "Fall." she commands speaking Giant, tapping into her goddesses power to have her foe fall before her.

Khari is using her Command ability granted from her Inevitable domain. DC 15 Will save or fall.


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Kiln lays into the next ogre with all of his might...

Torag's Edge PA Hit: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21 19-20/x3, S
Torag's Edge PA Damage: 1d12 + 16 ⇒ (10) + 16 = 26

Torag's Edge PA Hit #2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16 19-20/x3, S
Torag's Edge PA Damage: 1d12 + 16 ⇒ (3) + 16 = 19


Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

With the others putting the ogres to death Kurag surveys the fight and fires at whatever ogre is still fighting.

Point blank precise rapid shot 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22 for 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Second shot 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21 for 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

Round 1 Con't

DC15 Will Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

The ogre laughs at Khari. Not a chance!

The wounded ogre lashes out at Kiln. But Kiln, familiar with giant-type beings easily dodges.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Coming out of the dodge, Kiln buries Torag's Edge into the ogre!

Kurag wounds peppers the remaining ogre with arrows, but it still stands!

Round 2
BB Beetle 19(44/44)
Rask Hammersong 19(84/84)
Ogre 2 17(0/30) DEAD
Khari Dronwoth 14(54/54)
Ogre 3 12(-20/30)WOUNDED
Kiln Redaxe 10(90/90)
Kurag Urlot III 9(56/56)
Ogre 1 1(20/30) WOUNDED
Ogre 4 0(0/30)DEAD

Up Next: Everyone! AC17 and 10HP kills it!


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Kiln finishes off the final opponent with a flourish of his axe!

Torag's Edge PA Hit: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29 19-20/x3, S
Torag's Edge PA Damage: 1d12 + 16 ⇒ (6) + 16 = 22


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+12 R:+4 W:+7 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)

Agrimmosh +13/+8 (2d6+8/x3): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 142d6 + 8 ⇒ (3, 4) + 8 = 15
Agrimmosh +13/+8 (2d6+8/x3): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 182d6 + 8 ⇒ (1, 4) + 8 = 13

Swinging Agrimmosh, Rask was thrown off balance when the ogre in front of him dies so he misses with his first swing, but connects on the back swing.

Scarab Sages

Dwarf Male Wizard 6/Monk 1 | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Spells 4/4/4/3 | Conj Spells -/1/1/1 | Bonded Spell | 6/6 Acid Darts | |Filth Fever | Flaming Sphere (4 uses remain) HP 51/51 | AC 14(T 13 FF 13) | CMD 15 | Saves 7/4/9 | Init 0 | Perception 10

"Oh well, I tried." BB shrugs and dismisses the Flaming Sphere.


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

The ogre falls and you are left with a bruised orc. His limbs are already turning black and blue from his attempted drawn and quartering. He does not look at you with fear but rather resolution of his fate.

He says to you in orc:

Orc:
Dwarves eh? Well if you are going to finish what they started, then grant me a warrior's death and not the mockery of death they were going to give me!

He then bares his neck.

3,101 to 3,150 of 3,585 << first < prev | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM RichD's GiantSlayer Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.