DM RichD's Giantslayer Campaign

Game Master Briccone

GiantSlayer Book 2: The Hill Giant's Pledge
Part 3: Redlake Fort

The heroes infiltrate an abandoned border fort full of orcs, ogres, and hill giants to end the threat against Trunau once and for all, only to learn of a much greater danger: a mysterious warlord amassing an army of giants for some fell purpose.


3,151 to 3,200 of 3,588 << first < prev | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | next > last >>

NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Kiln moves forward with Torag's Edge ready to lop off the orc's head, "he disrespecting us, or casting a spell?"


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+12 R:+4 W:+7 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)

Turning to the others, Rask says, "this one doesn't act like a normal orc. What is it saying?" He then gazes searchingly at he creature. Detect Evil


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

@Rask: The orc detects as evil.


Female Dwarf Cleric of Dranngvit 7 | AC 19 T 10 FF 19 | HP 57/63| Fort + 7 Ref + 2 Will + 11 | Init + 0 | Perc +4 Channel 4/4
Spells Cast:
Holy smite, bouncing hold person, remove fear, prayer
Tracked resources:
Command: 7/7 left; Strength Surge: 6/7 left

Holding a hand up to Kiln, Khari shakes her head. "He says he wants a warriors death, not a mockery of one." she states.

Orc:
"Why are you so ready to die? Would you not like revenge on your captors?"
Khari asks with a wry smile.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

The orc smiles and replies calmly in orc:

Orc:
I am orc. You are dwarves. Isn't that our way? I would not expect for you to allow me to return to my chief and alert him to your presence. I am sure your weapons are wet with not just ogre or giant blood but orc blood as well. Will you tell me it isn't?


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Kiln grips his weapon tightly, ready to end the orc's life should Khari give him the indication to do so.


Female Dwarf Cleric of Dranngvit 7 | AC 19 T 10 FF 19 | HP 57/63| Fort + 7 Ref + 2 Will + 11 | Init + 0 | Perc +4 Channel 4/4
Spells Cast:
Holy smite, bouncing hold person, remove fear, prayer
Tracked resources:
Command: 7/7 left; Strength Surge: 6/7 left

Khari furrows her brows. "He says that if we release him, he will return to his chief and tell his clan about us. Also something about our racial blood feud." grasping her necklace, Khari ponders what to say for a moment, before replying.

Orc:
"Alerting your chieftain to our movement would put a damper on releasing you. What if we release you and you don't inform him? I cannot speak for the others, but I do not hold the same blood-grudge as my kin. I long for revenge on a much bigger prey; a dragon."
Making a flying gesture with her hand, Khari waits to hear what the prisoner has to say.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28

Scarab Sages

Dwarf Male Wizard 6/Monk 1 | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Spells 4/4/4/3 | Conj Spells -/1/1/1 | Bonded Spell | 6/6 Acid Darts | |Filth Fever | Flaming Sphere (4 uses remain) HP 51/51 | AC 14(T 13 FF 13) | CMD 15 | Saves 7/4/9 | Init 0 | Perception 10

BB feels queasy with all of this execution talk, so he just looks on. Besides, Khari has the situation well in hand.

A dragon?


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

When he hears the orc's threat to tell the chieftain about them, Kiln nearly cuts the orc in twain, but Khari's continued conversation causes him to hold his arm, believing she was still after something from the loathsome creature.


Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

Kurag remains in the back as the orc is questioned. However when the orc retorts that the would alert his hesitation Kurag snorts in derision. We already killed your general here in his tent. I will gladly let Kiln give you the warriors death you seek. However if you tell us where Droja is I would be willing to let you go. A life for a life as it were. Not the others might but they might listen to me Kurag thinks.


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

@Khari:
He is not just a dumb orc and can clearly see he is outnumbered. He seems like he can be reasoned with.

A look of shock passes over the orc's face. You killed General Karrguk? How can that be? General Karrguk is a mighty warrior! He sent me in here to spy on our ogre and giant "allies". He was worried that this little coalition is about to fall apart with the giantess apparently sealed off and crying about some suitor. If you killed General Karrguk, why should I tell her where Droja is? So you can kill her too? Have you killed all the orcs in the moat?!

Unless you kill him outright, start giving me some diplomacy or intimidate rolls.


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+12 R:+4 W:+7 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)

Rask; Intimidate: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
I am assuming he spoke the above in common, and not orc, or that someone translates for me.

Rask stands to his full height, and gripping Agrimmosh tightly swings it, stopping just short of the orc's head as he grimaces and says in common "Speak now or face the consequences."


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Fully expecting to be given the direction to off the orc, Kiln starts nodding his head in anticipation.


Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

Kurag tries to remain patient with the orc and not slay him outright. No we have not killed the orcs In the moat. And no we do not want to kill Droja. I want to spare her that fate if at all possible. As for the rest of the orcs if they leave us alone, this fort alone, and Trunau alone then I will leave them alone. If they do not then once we find Droja I will release the dam upon them and fill the moat with their dead and bloated bodies.

grenades are wonderful things!


Female Dwarf Cleric of Dranngvit 7 | AC 19 T 10 FF 19 | HP 57/63| Fort + 7 Ref + 2 Will + 11 | Init + 0 | Perc +4 Channel 4/4
Spells Cast:
Holy smite, bouncing hold person, remove fear, prayer
Tracked resources:
Command: 7/7 left; Strength Surge: 6/7 left

Wincing as more facts come to light, Khari glances between Kurag, the orc, and the rest of the party. Treating her words very carefully, Khari speaks gently in orcish, "I think that what Kurag is offering is reasonable. We will leave you and your people alone, if you leave us and our people alone. What do you say?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

The orc ponders this for a moment then finally speaks in orc,

Orkish:
I guess I should make suicidal, valiant effort to avenge my chieftain, but that would mean my death and the death of my brothers and sisters. If your word is true, I will go to the moat and leave here with my tribe. Promise me you will not kill any more of us, and we will let you continue on with your mission.
He then smiles and says in common, Promise me also that you kill every ogre and giant in this miserable place!

Assuming you let him go...

COMPLETED
K1-Barbican
K2A-Bear Pit
K2B-Bear Pit
K3-Guarded Bridge
K4-Orcs (Evacuated)
K5-Droja (Evacuated)
K6-Sewer Tunnel
K7-General Karrguk's Tent
K9-Gatehouse
K10-Gaate Tower
K11A-Guard Tower
K11B-Guard Tower
K11C-Guard Tower
K11D-Guard Tower
K11E-Guard Tower
K12A-Wall Scythe Trap
K12B-Falling Portcullis Trap
K13-Outer Bailey
K14-Kennel (IGNORED)
K15-Mess Hall
K16-Midden
K17-Latrine
K18-Kitchen
K19-Larder (Haunted)
K20-Inner Ward
K21-Well
K23-Gatehouse Roof
K24A-Upper Gate Tower
K24B-Upper Gate Tower
K25A-Upper Guard Room
K25B-Upper Guard Room
K25C-Upper Guard Room
K25D-Upper Guard Room
K25E-Upper Guard Room
K26-Guard Platform
K27-Abandoned Barracks
K29-Entrance Hall
K30-Latrine
K31-Upper Well
K32-Treasury
K33-Storage Cellar (HAUNTED)
K34-Armory
K35-Cesspool

Lower Level

Upper Level


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+12 R:+4 W:+7 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)

After the orcs words are translated, "we will allow you and your tribe to leave in peace. I cannot promise to kill every ogre and giant as some may surrender, but any that continue to fight will be destroyed. By Torag, I swear this" Rask responds.


Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

And we want to speak to Droja as well. We owe her a debt that must be settled if possible for her care earlier.

Kurag agrees to let the orc go but can’t help but wonder what might happen in 20 years once this orcs descendants are old enough to take on the mantle or their forebearers. Would they seek out Trunau and try to destroy it as well or will the mercy shown today kindle a softer side to the orc race and the hope of peace in the realm? Only time would tell but it was an interesting thought for another day.

Scarab Sages

Dwarf Male Wizard 6/Monk 1 | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Spells 4/4/4/3 | Conj Spells -/1/1/1 | Bonded Spell | 6/6 Acid Darts | |Filth Fever | Flaming Sphere (4 uses remain) HP 51/51 | AC 14(T 13 FF 13) | CMD 15 | Saves 7/4/9 | Init 0 | Perception 10

BB wipes the sweat from his brow. "And good luck to you and your tribe." He waves goodbye, with a massive smile across his face. "Wow, I can't believe we did it! No unneeded bloodshed there AND we don't have to worry about the orcs anymore."

"Now, which way to Droja?"


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Kiln's jaw drops, "what? We're letting the beastie go?"


Female Dwarf Cleric of Dranngvit 7 | AC 19 T 10 FF 19 | HP 57/63| Fort + 7 Ref + 2 Will + 11 | Init + 0 | Perc +4 Channel 4/4
Spells Cast:
Holy smite, bouncing hold person, remove fear, prayer
Tracked resources:
Command: 7/7 left; Strength Surge: 6/7 left

Watching as the orc leaves, Khari releases a sigh. "Yes; sometimes in order to break a cycle, a bit of kindness needs to be shown." resting her pickaxe on her shoulder, the brunette turns to the others. "Now, let's find us a chieftain."


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+12 R:+4 W:+7 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)

"Sometimes Torag's ways are difficult, but we don't kill prisoners who are willing to leave."


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

You spend a few minutes gathering yourselves together when a strange-looking half-orc enters the room. She holds a longspear, but not in a threatening manner. She says in common, I am Droja and you all are exactly as you appeared in my visions. With the ones named Kiln and Khari, you are now complete and can fulfill your destiny! Great laurels are being said of your deeds, but those are faint praise compared to the odes that will be sung of your deeds to come!

Scarab Sages

Dwarf Male Wizard 6/Monk 1 | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Spells 4/4/4/3 | Conj Spells -/1/1/1 | Bonded Spell | 6/6 Acid Darts | |Filth Fever | Flaming Sphere (4 uses remain) HP 51/51 | AC 14(T 13 FF 13) | CMD 15 | Saves 7/4/9 | Init 0 | Perception 10

"Uh... well. I didn't expect it to be that easy to find ya, Droja. Lucky us!" BB laughs. "I'm BB. Wait, you knew that already, huh? Hehe!"

Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 11

A potential new friend? BB wants to make a good first impression.


Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

It seemed that the good turn of releasing the orc was already paying dividends as Droja walked into the camp. While it could have been a trick but Kurag didn’t think so. They were meant to find her and she was meant to find them. Welcome Droja friend of Umlo. We have been looking for you to express our thanks. Yet it seems you have been waiting for us as well. What would you have of us?


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

The Half-orc smiles at BB. Yes, I know all of your names as I have heard them in many visions.

In response to Kurag, Yes, I knew your time was nigh and when Tarc came and said that Karrguk was dead by the hands of dwarves along with many giants and ogres, I knew this was the time. Especially when Tarc mentioned you wanted to speak with me. The first thing is to rid this fort of its hauntings. Have you experienced any of them?


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+12 R:+4 W:+7 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)

"Is that what made Kurag want to eat us? I detected an evil in the room, but could not pin point it to an item or person."

Scarab Sages

Dwarf Male Wizard 6/Monk 1 | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Spells 4/4/4/3 | Conj Spells -/1/1/1 | Bonded Spell | 6/6 Acid Darts | |Filth Fever | Flaming Sphere (4 uses remain) HP 51/51 | AC 14(T 13 FF 13) | CMD 15 | Saves 7/4/9 | Init 0 | Perception 10

"Hauntings? What are those? How do we get rid of 'em?"


Female Dwarf Cleric of Dranngvit 7 | AC 19 T 10 FF 19 | HP 57/63| Fort + 7 Ref + 2 Will + 11 | Init + 0 | Perc +4 Channel 4/4
Spells Cast:
Holy smite, bouncing hold person, remove fear, prayer
Tracked resources:
Command: 7/7 left; Strength Surge: 6/7 left

Narrowing her eyes at the female orc, Khari contemplates her stance but allows the others to take the lead. "Droja, was it? I've heard good things. Well met." Nodding at the other healer, Khari contemplates her words. "What do you mean 'our deeds to come'? Is there something that we should be made aware of?"

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19


Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

Kurag looks down at the mottled bruises still seen on his skin and shakes his head yes ruefully. Yeah, I know about some of these haunts. I think the dwarven way is to beat haunts out of people. If you have a better alternative I will gladly listen before I get tenderized any more.


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Kiln gets a disgusted look on his face, as he leans on his axe handle, he complains in Dwarven,"so what, we're friends with all orcs now? I bit unnatural that is, don't you think?"


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/
Rask wrote:
"Is that what made Kurag want to eat us? I detected an evil in the room, but could not pin point it to an item or person."

Quite possibly. Hauntings are more of an aura and not an object.

BB wrote:
"Hauntings? What are those? How do we get rid of 'em?"

Usually hauntings happen because sometimes when someone dies, there is some unfinished business. My tent shared a wall with the the chapel K22 and with that, I was contacted by the ghost of the fort's cleric, Fabian Blix. He has a task for you.

Khari wrote:
"What do you mean 'our deeds to come'? Is there something that we should be made aware of?"

Well met to you as well! I have seen visions of your future but they seem jumbled, but one thing is consistent. You will be praised for your deeds and courage.

@Khari: You feel she has been reallly truthful thus far.

Kurag wrote:
Yeah, I know about some of these haunts. I think the dwarven way is to beat haunts out of people. If you have a better alternative I will gladly listen before I get tenderized any more.

Yes, priest Blix should be able to tell us how remove the haunt from this place.

Kiln wrote:
so what, we're friends with all orcs now? I bit unnatural that is, don't you think?"

The crises is bigger than any one dwarf or orc. The fate of this land means you might have to put aside traditional rivalries.

Scarab Sages

Dwarf Male Wizard 6/Monk 1 | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Spells 4/4/4/3 | Conj Spells -/1/1/1 | Bonded Spell | 6/6 Acid Darts | |Filth Fever | Flaming Sphere (4 uses remain) HP 51/51 | AC 14(T 13 FF 13) | CMD 15 | Saves 7/4/9 | Init 0 | Perception 10

"Oh. Well, let's meet this Priest Blix. We can't reclaim the court if a ghost is haunting the area!"


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

"I cannot say that I am excited about putting aside a rivalry with orcs, but if that is what it takes to stop these giants, then I will deal with it."


Female Dwarf Cleric of Dranngvit 7 | AC 19 T 10 FF 19 | HP 57/63| Fort + 7 Ref + 2 Will + 11 | Init + 0 | Perc +4 Channel 4/4
Spells Cast:
Holy smite, bouncing hold person, remove fear, prayer
Tracked resources:
Command: 7/7 left; Strength Surge: 6/7 left

Khari nods as she tries to follow along. "What crisis are we speaking of exactly? Giant's have been grouping and dispersing since long before our time. What makes this crises bigger?" shouldering her pickaxe, Khari contemplates their position. "Ah, but fates seem to work in odds ways. I guess we shall call a seance with this Father Blix, hopefully he won't been as long-winded as other spirits." Offering the others a motherly smile, Khari waits for the others to lead the way.


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+12 R:+4 W:+7 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)

"Let us go and meet this ghost, and see if he can help us remove these evil hauntings and secure the fort."


Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

Kurag resolutely sets his shoulders, Where donwe find this Blix and will he know we are not enemies if we show up having killed half the fort?


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

The Oracle smiles. We need not fear Priest Blix.

K22 Haunted Chapel

The oaken double doors to this area are barricaded from the outside. After a few moments of clearing the barricade, you see a a warning painted on the doors in bright red letters in Giant and Orc:

Giant and/or Orc:
“Keep Out! Vengeful Spirit inside!”


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+12 R:+4 W:+7 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)

"What does this say?" queries Rask.

Scarab Sages

Dwarf Male Wizard 6/Monk 1 | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Spells 4/4/4/3 | Conj Spells -/1/1/1 | Bonded Spell | 6/6 Acid Darts | |Filth Fever | Flaming Sphere (4 uses remain) HP 51/51 | AC 14(T 13 FF 13) | CMD 15 | Saves 7/4/9 | Init 0 | Perception 10

“Keep Out! Vengeful Spirit inside!” BB whispers. "Written in Giant and Orc. Looks like Blix is a badguy to the giants. Hopefully he's not a badguy to us."


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

"Luckily I aint one of those."


Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

Since we are neither orc nor giant then we have nothing to fear right? Hoping he is correct Kurag takes a deep breathe and heads in waiting for the next haunt to incapacitate him or cause the others to almost kill him.

perception 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

If he doesn't see anything threatening he will stage whisper into the area Blix...you there? We come as friends to talk to you.


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Kiln shrugs and follows, ready to make a Will save!


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+12 R:+4 W:+7 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)

Rask; Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

As Kurag moves into the room, Rask follows him, looking around and wary of this thing called a haunt.


NARRATOR CoT Map / GS Map / SS MAP/

Faded white paint peels from the dust-coated walls of this grand, vaulted chamber. Several sturdy pews sit in perfect rows facing west, where a simple altar sits upon a marble dais. Opposite the altar, a statue of a stern woman clad in full plate armor, brandishing a longsword and shield, stands vigil against the eastern wall of the room.

A prevailing sense of calm pervades this chapel.

DC 10 Knowledge (religion):
You identify the statue the statue and other iconography in the chapel as representing the goddess Iomedae.


LG Male Dwarf fighter 4 / paladin 3 (HP 98 AC:23 T:10 F:23 Saves F:+12 R:+4 W:+7 CMB:+11 CMD:21 Init:+0 Perc: +12)

Rask; Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

"The statue and iconography represent the goddess Iomedae. We are in a sacred place." Rask kneels before the statue and mutters to himself briefly, then stands and calls out, "Blix, are you here? We come seeking your wisdom."


NG Male Dwarf Fighter 7 HP:87/91 AC: 22 TCH: 12 FF: 21 CMD: 24 (+4 vs giants, +4 vs AOOs, +1 vs Disarm/Sunder) | F+8*, R+4*, W+3*

Kiln shudders a little, not accustomed to being in places holy to The Inheritor.

Scarab Sages

Dwarf Male Wizard 6/Monk 1 | Stunning Fist 1/1 | Spells 4/4/4/3 | Conj Spells -/1/1/1 | Bonded Spell | 6/6 Acid Darts | |Filth Fever | Flaming Sphere (4 uses remain) HP 51/51 | AC 14(T 13 FF 13) | CMD 15 | Saves 7/4/9 | Init 0 | Perception 10

K Religion: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15
"Iomadae. That's a sight for sore eyes." BB relaxes. "I'm not the religious type, but you have to appreciate the divinities who look out for our good will."

He scans the area. "Priest Blix. We are here to help you in any way we can."


Male HP: 66/66 AC: 19,14,15 saves F:5, R:11, W:4,+2 vs. poison, spells, and spell-like, perception +12, stealth +14 Init:+4 (+2 in mountains); Rng 5 Rog 2

Relying on the others when it comes to religious matters Kurag acknowledges their insight with a nod of his head. He shared the same views as BB mostly about not being religious but also knew better than to offend the holy place of a good deity. Facing the altar he says a few small words to Iomedae or whomever might be listening, especially if they should have a direct messaging service to Iomedae. I am not one of your devote Iomedae. I am a little too chaotic for that. However I have no qualms with you or your followers. Treat us kindly as we come here searching for answers.

Once done he looks at the others with a slight rueful grin. Well this is better than the last place. You guys were beating me to a pulp after this long in that other room.


Female Dwarf Cleric of Dranngvit 7 | AC 19 T 10 FF 19 | HP 57/63| Fort + 7 Ref + 2 Will + 11 | Init + 0 | Perc +4 Channel 4/4
Spells Cast:
Holy smite, bouncing hold person, remove fear, prayer
Tracked resources:
Command: 7/7 left; Strength Surge: 6/7 left

Taking a look around the abandoned chapel, Khari lets out a sigh. "What a shame that something so well crafted is left unused." she muses to herself before joining Rask in prayer.

At Kurag's words, Khari offers a nod, "Aye, anything that doesn't control us can't be half as bad." Approaching the dias, Khari runs a gentle hand over the marble altar.

Know Religion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

3,151 to 3,200 of 3,588 << first < prev | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM RichD's GiantSlayer Gameplay Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.