Curse of the Crimson Throne (Inactive)

Game Master R0B0GEISHA

Combat Map

Occasionally Updated Loot List


151 to 200 of 729 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male HP:76/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

Alistair follows behind Garran. He looks down at Nicoleta...
I thought my demons were bad...she is nuts...another reason why you never tell the truth to that type of woman. It can come back to bite you in the ass.


Female Human (Varisian) Cleric (Roaming Exorcist) 9 | 66/66 HP | AC 20 T 14 FF 16 | Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +13 | Initiative +2 | Perception +14 | Channel Energy 6/6 | Rebuke Death 8/8

Scimitar still in hand, Alika moves to the base of the stairs but says, "Unless we all have ranged weapons, fighting on the stairs is a bad idea. They'll have the advantage of high ground and we'll only be able to fight one at a time."

Admittedly the high ground bonus is only +1 for them.


Male HP:76/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

Then you better be quick and get up here so we can take the fight to a larger room. Keep an eye out for whoever Crookshanks is...sounds like a cat to me....but who am I to judge...


Female Dhampir Monk 4 | HP 23/32 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +3 | Initiative +3 | Perception +11 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 4/4

After a few moments of silent breathing to re-center, Nicoleta returns to the others by the stairs.

"What? You all waited for me," she asks, her playful grin firmly back in place. "How sweet. Well, as they say, ladies first ... "

With a wink at Alistair, she double-times up the stairs to see what awaits them.


Male Human Fighter 9 | AC 26 29, T 14, FF 24 27 | HP 85/85 | Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +9 | Init +2 (+4 with bastard sword drawn) | Perception +7 | Stamina 11/11

Garran's already up the stairs, Nicoleta.


Female Dhampir Monk 4 | HP 23/32 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +3 | Initiative +3 | Perception +11 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 4/4

She'll find that out when she gets there. :)


Male HP:76/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

Alistair is right behind Garran on the steps as well.


F Human Tattooed Sorcerer-2 | HP13/18 | AC13 T12 FF11 | F+4 R+2 W+4 CMD12 |Init+2 Per+4/+7 in light | Hawk Per+14

As her companions begin to make their way up the stairs, Danni pauses for a moment to ponder the chum vat. She whispers to Nicoleta and Alika as they head up the stairs. "I think the chum is part of some sort of trap. The cracking of obviously weak floorboards... the chum... I bet there's something beneath the floor, like sharks perhaps. Maybe we can use that to our advantage."


The floor here is slick with river water, bits of seaweed, and fish blood, and the air is thick with the accompanying scents. Wooden catwalks to the north and south allow access between the western part of the fisher and the floor of the room which is ten feet lower. A wide opening in the floor to the south allows direct access to the sloppy, muddy water of the Jeggare river and a further three feet down, while ot the northwest stands an immense eight-foot-tall wooden vat, its sides caked and waterproofed with tar. Inside is a foul-looking mixture of chum, river water and who knows what else. To the east are stacked many barrels and crates, each with a fish painted on it. Over a dozen small hammacks hang under the catwalks, each with its own ratty blanket and pillow.

You hear feet moving above you

GM Screen:
Danni Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Alistair Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Nicoleta Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27
Garran Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Alika Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Nicoleta:
You notice a trap door in the ceiling just above the middle of the catwalk above you. This is probably where Hookshanks and his men will be coming down from.


Female Dhampir Monk 4 | HP 23/32 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +3 | Initiative +3 | Perception +11 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 4/4

Nicoleta grins wider and holds out her hand to prevent anyone from moving underneath the trap door above. She then points upwards at it.

"Pretty noisy cat up there," she says.


Male HP:76/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

Alistair nods and moves off to the side so as to let those above come down unchallenged. He will try to move himself out of the way to make it hard to see him from above.


Female Human (Varisian) Cleric (Roaming Exorcist) 9 | 66/66 HP | AC 20 T 14 FF 16 | Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +13 | Initiative +2 | Perception +14 | Channel Energy 6/6 | Rebuke Death 8/8

Alika moves quickly up the stairs and once again takes up a position with her back to a wall, scimitar in hand, watching the trapdoor.


The trap door opens, and you hear a maniacal voice "You first billy see what the trouble is. " A small kid is pushed down onto the cat walk. Billy'Acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19 He lands on his feet wielding a small knife. He sees Nicoleta and is startled and screams something incoherent Alistair, Alika, and Nicoleta can take attacks of opportunity against the unsuspecting billy as he falls into place if you wish before round 1.

Initiatives:
Billy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Hookshanks: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Lamb 1: 1d20 ⇒ 13
Lamb2: 1d20 ⇒ 9
Lamb3: 1d20 ⇒ 7
?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Alika: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Alistair: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Nicoleta: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Danni: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Garran: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Round One
Billy 23 Takes a defensive stance Total Defense +4 AC
Garran 21
Hookshanks 16+
Alika 16
Alistair 15+
Danni 15
Nicoleta 14
Lamb1 13
Lamb2 9
? 8
Lamb3 7


Male Human Fighter 9 | AC 26 29, T 14, FF 24 27 | HP 85/85 | Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +9 | Init +2 (+4 with bastard sword drawn) | Perception +7 | Stamina 11/11

Since Garran was up the stairs first, does he also get an AoO? I wasn't able to post yesterday - I kept getting an error message.


Female Dhampir Monk 4 | HP 23/32 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +3 | Initiative +3 | Perception +11 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 4/4

As the group gathers below the trapdoor, Nicoleta leans over to Alika.

"Kinda gets the juices going, doesn't it?" she says with a wink. "The anticipation, I mean."

She certainly seems to be reveling in the moment, as she bounces up and down on the balls of her feet, her face flush and her eyes wide.


Only so many people can be around the small area that Billy fell. The three I mentioned positioned themselves so I gave it to them. The site was down for me too so I understand, but I think I am being fair allowing three AoO


Male HP:76/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

Not sure if I can do this but I will try since the way I am reading this...it would be plausible...
Alistair sees Billy being pushed through the trap door. Seeing the blade in his hand gives him pause but waits till the scream is over. Stepping into the attack, Alistair shakes his head. A soundless words comes from his lips..."sorry" and then hits him on the back of the head with the hilt of his weapon.
AoO: Non Lethal: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 2 = 21
AoO: Non Lethal Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
I am assuming since there are three of us we flank him.
If successful he will motion for someone close to drag Billy off to safety. I am trying to do this so that he screams and is then knocked out so it would appear he got scared and passed out. I might even do some giggling if it would make it appear that Mr Giggles dude thought it was funny.


Round One
Billy 23 Takes a defensive stance Total Defense +4 AC
Garran 21
Hookshanks 16+
Alika 16
Alistair 15+ Gives billy 7 points of non-lethal damage.
Danni 15
Nicoleta 14
Lamb1 13
Lamb2 9
? 8
Lamb3 7


Male Human Fighter 9 | AC 26 29, T 14, FF 24 27 | HP 85/85 | Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +9 | Init +2 (+4 with bastard sword drawn) | Perception +7 | Stamina 11/11

Okay, that's fine. I'm waiting to see if Nicoleta and Alika take their AoOs to knock Billy out before I post my action.


Female Dhampir Monk 4 | HP 23/32 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +3 | Initiative +3 | Perception +11 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 4/4

"You're in over your head, Billy," Nicoleta mutters with some regret as she aims a rabbit punch at the back of the boys head.

Unarmed Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 possible flanking bonus of +2?
Unarmed Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 non-lethal damage

Her restraint throws her off, however, and she just grazes his ear.


Male HP:76/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

Alistair looks down at the child as he connects with the back of his head. A eyebrow raises every so slightly as the child remains upright.
That was a solid blow and it should have been more than enough to knock out a child...


Female Human (Varisian) Cleric (Roaming Exorcist) 9 | 66/66 HP | AC 20 T 14 FF 16 | Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +13 | Initiative +2 | Perception +14 | Channel Energy 6/6 | Rebuke Death 8/8

Site outages really nailed me, I had to email the webmaster.

Alika keeps her scimitar in a guard position and winces as Billy takes a nasty blow to the head.

Total defense for my initial round.


Male Human Fighter 9 | AC 26 29, T 14, FF 24 27 | HP 85/85 | Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +9 | Init +2 (+4 with bastard sword drawn) | Perception +7 | Stamina 11/11

Garran glanced at Alistair, then decided to follow his lead and knock Billy unconscious with the flat of his blade.

Nonlethal attack: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 6 - 4 = 20
Nonlethal Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Actions before round
Alistair gives billy 7 points non-lethal damage and almost knocks the toughboy unconcious
Nicoleta seems to be feeling the effects of walking around in daylight and misses
Alika takes a defensive stance

Round One
Billy 23 Takes a defensive stance Total Defense +4 AC
Garran 21 walks up the the catwalk under the trap door and
Finishes knocking Billy unconscious
Hookshanks 16+ "Oh well, boys like him are a copper a dozen. Looks like we have uninvited guests. You know what Gaedren said, torch the place." Hookshanks drops alchemist's fire down the trap door from above.1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 Damage to Billy: 1d6 ⇒ 2 Billy wakes up and screams as he is engulfed in flames. Garran, Alistair, Nicoleta and Alika take 1 point of splash damage
Alika 16
Alistair 15+
Danni 15
Nicoleta 14
Lamb1 13
Lamb2 9
? 8
Lamb3 7


Male HP:76/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

Alistair uses his foot to roll billy back away from the open while he himself keep out of direct line of fire. He hopes that the rolling will help to put out the flames that are on the child.

He knows that he is out of view of anyone above him as he shrugs at the others. His mouth open but no sounds comes out as he mouths the words...It may work

Hey little Pyro bug. My contract is for Lamm. Anyone else that gets in our way is extra. You may want to think about how much you are willing to give up for the old man. You surrender and tell us where Lamm is. I will make sure my mercenaries do no harm to you. Drop your weapons and come down.
Bluff: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Female Dhampir Monk 4 | HP 23/32 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +3 | Initiative +3 | Perception +11 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 4/4

Nicoleta is looking for the easiest way to get up to the catwalk above them. Is there a ladder at all up to the trapdoor? If not, how high is it up to the trapdoor? Do we see any other stairs or ladders up?


F Human Tattooed Sorcerer-2 | HP13/18 | AC13 T12 FF11 | F+4 R+2 W+4 CMD12 |Init+2 Per+4/+7 in light | Hawk Per+14

Danni twirls her hand and throws out a small ball of acid at Hookshanks.
acid splash v touch AC: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3


Female Human (Varisian) Cleric (Roaming Exorcist) 9 | 66/66 HP | AC 20 T 14 FF 16 | Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +13 | Initiative +2 | Perception +14 | Channel Energy 6/6 | Rebuke Death 8/8

Since others are pressing the attack on Hookshanks, Alika moves in with her scimitar.

Scimitar attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


WotR Combat Map

And we're off!

Leaving the unconscious half-orc Giggles behind, the party pushes through a short hallway and on to a wooden catwalk. Ten feet below is a floor slick with river water, bits of seaweed, and fish blood; the air is thick with their accompanying scents.

A wide opening in the floor to the south allows direct access to the mud brown waters of the Jeggare River, while directly to the west of the catwalk stands an immense eight-feet-tall wooden vat, its sides caked with tar. Inside is a foul-looking mixture of chum, river water, and who knows what else. Across the room, on the northern wall, are stacked many barrels and crates, each depicting a crudely-painted fish.

On the floor are three of Lamb's Lamms, hurriedly scooping buckets of water from a trough and dumping them across the floor in a feeble attempt to clean. To more stand on a catwalk on the western wall, stirring the vat of greasy fish slurry with long poles. Standing in the center of it all is a blonde man dressed in a crimson overcoat years out of style and shiny leather boots. He appears to be the only clean thing in the entire room.

Alika and Danni recognize him as Yargin Balko, Gaedran Lamm's right-hand man and longest-lived accomplice. He's served in that time as Lamm's enforcer, fence, accountant, and advisor. However, they mostly knew him as the sour-faced manager of the fishery, quick to mete out punishment with the mild acid used to break down fish carcasses.

He reacts to the party's intrusion with a sneer. "What good is that insipid orcspawn if he can't keep the riffraff out?" He slides a twisted wand carved from white wood from his belt. "This is a private property. I demand you leave immediately." He does not seem to recognize any of the party.


Female Dhampir Monk 4 | HP 23/32 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +3 | Initiative +3 | Perception +11 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 4/4

"Hey, Blondie!" Nicoleta snarls down at the man drawing a wand. "We're looking for Lamm. There are only two options that will end well for you. Either tell us where he's at or get the f*!~ out of the way."

She grins at him evilly as she moves around the catwalk.

"Any other choice will result in a s!%+storm rolling over the top of you."

Intimidate: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

token moved


F Human Tattooed Sorcerer-2 | HP13/18 | AC13 T12 FF11 | F+4 R+2 W+4 CMD12 |Init+2 Per+4/+7 in light | Hawk Per+14

Danni can't see in the room yet, but she recognizes the voice just fine. Balko! He deserves to burn as much as Lamm! She barely has tome to consider how best to take him down, when she hears Nicoleta shout out to him. I have to make sure the kids aren't caught in this crossfire.
With that thought in mind, she races forth, arcane words in her mouth, and unleashed on the evil man.
this all really depends on him not moving before her. She's moving up and casting color spray. It will hit Balko and the 2 kids near him. Will DC15- hopefully he's at a -2 from Nicoleta's demoralize


Male Human Fighter 9 | AC 26 29, T 14, FF 24 27 | HP 85/85 | Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +9 | Init +2 (+4 with bastard sword drawn) | Perception +7 | Stamina 11/11

Erm, Danni, you kind of jumped off the walkway we came out of.

Garran doesn't waste time with words, he just moves forward, heading down the ramp, sword out, ready to kill the next leader of Lamm's organization.


Male HP:76/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

The blade was in his hand before he even realized it and he squared his shoulders for what was to come next. Alistair entered the room and turns down the walkway. He lets his blade roll along the railing in a casual manner.
Now now...play nice...give him time to see how toothless his bite is. You sir, are out numbered, outclassed and... Alistair stops and looks the man for a short moment and then continues on. ...out dressed.

Keeping his smile and his eyes on the man...
Children you are free to go and I strongly suggest that you do so now. Lamm and his...men...are finished.


F Human Tattooed Sorcerer-2 | HP13/18 | AC13 T12 FF11 | F+4 R+2 W+4 CMD12 |Init+2 Per+4/+7 in light | Hawk Per+14

oops, thanks, Garran. that first step's a doozy. :) The spell should still work, I just didn't see the perspective


Female Dhampir Monk 4 | HP 23/32 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +3 | Initiative +3 | Perception +11 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 4/4

Thought about making that jump, but no fancy monk falling for a bit yet.


WotR Combat Map

GM Screen:
Global Combat Condition: NONE |

Nicoleta HP: 8/9 - AC: 17/17/12 Status:
Danni HP: 12/12 - AC: 13/12/11 Status:
Alistair HP: 12/12 - AC: 16/14/12 Status:
Garran HP: 13/13 - AC: 19/11/18 Status:
Alika HP: 8/10 - AC: 16/12/14 Status:
________________________________

Yargin - HP: 27/27 - AC: 14/12/12
Lamm's Lamb Red - HP: 9/9 - AC: 14/14/11
Lamm's Lamb Blue - HP: 9/9 - AC: 14/14/11
Lamm's Lamb Green - HP: 9/9 - AC: 14/14/11
Lamm's Lamb Orange - HP: 9/9 - AC: 14/14/11
Lamm's Lamb Purple - HP: 9/9 - AC: 14/14/11

Yargin flinches at Nicoleta's rage. Cursing at the dhampir's outburst, he points the wand towards her with a flourish. Lamm's orphans look around, confused with the sudden commotion.

Combat begins! Alistair, Alika, and Nicoleta can act!


Female Dhampir Monk 4 | HP 23/32 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +3 | Initiative +3 | Perception +11 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 4/4

"Shoulda' listened to me, now I have to get all b%!*#y," Nicoleta mutters as she races down the stairs. Although the sincerity of her complaint is belied by the grin on her face.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs, she wastes no time in attempting to slam her shoulder into Yargin.

Unarmed Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Unarmed Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

token moved


Male HP:76/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

Alistair makes his way down the stairs.Double move

Children...I strongly suggest you step back now. We are here for Lamm and anyone that protects him will be dealt with. I do not want to see you get hurt...this is your only warning.


Female Human (Varisian) Cleric (Roaming Exorcist) 9 | 66/66 HP | AC 20 T 14 FF 16 | Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +13 | Initiative +2 | Perception +14 | Channel Energy 6/6 | Rebuke Death 8/8

Alika advances cautiously and says, "Your friends have already fled. Go to the temple of Sarenrae and you will be freed from this prison!" She holds forth her holy symbol as a sort of shibboleth to reassure the children.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


WotR Combat Map

Sorry about the delay, guys. Lost internet over the weekend. Also,
Paizo finally gave me proper control over the game. I've added a link to the combat map in the header.

GM Screen:
Global Combat Condition: NONE
Nicoleta HP: 5/9 - AC: 17/17/12 Status:
Danni HP: 12/12 - AC: 13/12/11 Status:
Alistair HP: 12/12 - AC: 16/14/12 Status:
Garran HP: 13/13 - AC: 19/11/18 Status:
Alika HP: 8/10 - AC: 16/12/14 Status:
________________________________

Yargin - HP: 27/27 - AC: 14/12/12
Lamm's Lamb Red - HP: 9/9 - AC: 14/14/11
Lamm's Lamb Blue - HP: 9/9 - AC: 14/14/11
Lamm's Lamb Green - HP: 9/9 - AC: 14/14/11
Lamm's Lamb Orange - HP: 9/9 - AC: 14/14/11
Lamm's Lamb Purple - HP: 9/9 - AC: 14/14/11

Yargin UMD: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Yargin Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Damage: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Yargin Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Yargin steps back from Nicoleta in time to avoid her tackle. He sneers at the monk. "Pretty things like you should be seen and not heard." He points the wand towards Nicoleta, utters a command word, and a small orb of acid splashes across her.

Nicoleta takes 3 acid damage.

Hearing Alika and Alistair's words, the Lambs glance at one another before charging Yargin with a tiny battle cry. Rather than attacking though, the orphans grab brooms and jab at their taskmaster's legs.

Yargin, his attention fully on the angry dhampir in front of him, yelps and drops to the floor, his legs tangled up by the the Lambs' efforts. "Hookshanks," he shouts. "Get in here!

Yargin is prone. Danni and Garran can act!


F Human Tattooed Sorcerer-2 | HP13/18 | AC13 T12 FF11 | F+4 R+2 W+4 CMD12 |Init+2 Per+4/+7 in light | Hawk Per+14

Danni is utterly delighted to see the children join in to help them against Yargin. "Well done," she laughs. As for his attacks, well, two can play that game. She sends a glob of acid spinning towards Yargin.
acid splash vs touch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18 damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3


Male Human Fighter 9 | AC 26 29, T 14, FF 24 27 | HP 85/85 | Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +9 | Init +2 (+4 with bastard sword drawn) | Perception +7 | Stamina 11/11

With Yargin apparently knocked down by orphans jabbing at his legs with brooms - an almost comical sight - Garran moved himself into a position where he could adequately strike at Yargin. The floor was getting quite crowded, but he was able to move where he needed to.

Double move - medium armor is quite slowing.

Attack of Opportunity if he tries to stand: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Female Human (Varisian) Cleric (Roaming Exorcist) 9 | 66/66 HP | AC 20 T 14 FF 16 | Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +13 | Initiative +2 | Perception +14 | Channel Energy 6/6 | Rebuke Death 8/8

"Excuse me," says Alika politely as she slips past Danni and comes up on Yargin with her scimitar. She makes a slashing draw cut at the prone magician.

Scimitar attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13 (I forget if his being prone gives me a bonus to hit, or him a penalty to AC, so I didn't include it in this roll.)
Scimitar damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 (In case this does hit.)


F Human Tattooed Sorcerer-2 | HP13/18 | AC13 T12 FF11 | F+4 R+2 W+4 CMD12 |Init+2 Per+4/+7 in light | Hawk Per+14

Alika: I didn't see this either, but there's a drop down in front of me, so you may have to jump or go around


Female Human (Varisian) Cleric (Roaming Exorcist) 9 | 66/66 HP | AC 20 T 14 FF 16 | Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +13 | Initiative +2 | Perception +14 | Channel Energy 6/6 | Rebuke Death 8/8

Oh. Well, that ruins everything.

EDIT.

Since she can't get into the fray, Alika simply grants Danni a moment of guidance for her next trick.


WotR Combat Map

GM Screen:
Global Combat Condition: NONE
Nicoleta HP: 5/9 - AC: 17/17/12 Status:
Danni HP: 12/12 - AC: 13/12/11 Status:
Alistair HP: 12/12 - AC: 16/14/12 Status:
Garran HP: 13/13 - AC: 19/11/18 Status:
Alika HP: 8/10 - AC: 16/12/14 Status:
________________________________
Yargin - HP: 24/27 - AC: 14/12/12
Lamm's Lamb Red - HP: 9/9 - AC: 14/14/11
Lamm's Lamb Blue - HP: 9/9 - AC: 14/14/11
Lamm's Lamb Green - HP: 9/9 - AC: 14/14/11
Lamm's Lamb Orange - HP: 9/9 - AC: 14/14/11
Lamm's Lamb Purple - HP: 9/9 - AC: 14/14/11

Yargin curses colorfully as acid sears him and ruins his fine, if dated, coat.

As Alika already acted, Alistair and Nicoleta can now act!


Male HP:76/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

Alistair sees that the this man is trying to get away from the group. The children are keeping him busy and that gives him an idea. Moving away from combat and around the kids to the other side of the room, Alistair prepares to keep the man closed with out a means of escape.
Double move to get to the other side of him. I should have more than enough movement to get there even If I can not go through the children's space. I should be able to go under the steps and still get to him. I hope at least.

Looking back at the monk...
I will head him off on the other side.

He starts for the other side and looks up at the two above.
Keep an eye out for this crookshanks....No telling what it is..so be careful...


Female Dhampir Monk 4 | HP 23/32 | AC 17 T 17 FF 13 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +3 | Initiative +3 | Perception +11 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 4/4

"You stupid f#~!! That was my best dress!" Nicoleta rages as she looks down at the burnt holes in her dress. She steps and sends a side kick towards the blonde annoyance.

Unarmed Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Unarmed Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

She then follows up with a punch to his midsection.

Unarmed Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Unarmed Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Male HP:76/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

Alistair clutches his weapons in anticipation of company joining the real soon...


WotR Combat Map

GM Screen:
Global Combat Condition: NONE
Nicoleta HP: 5/9 - AC: 17/17/12 Status:
Danni HP: 12/12 - AC: 13/12/11 Status:
Alistair HP: 12/12 - AC: 16/14/12 Status:
Garran HP: 13/13 - AC: 19/11/18 Status:
Alika HP: 8/10 - AC: 16/12/14 Status:
________________________________
Yargin - HP: 13/27 - AC: 14/12/12
Lamm's Lamb Red - HP: 9/9 - AC: 14/14/11
Lamm's Lamb Blue - HP: 9/9 - AC: 14/14/11
Lamm's Lamb Green - HP: 9/9 - AC: 14/14/11
Lamm's Lamb Orange - HP: 9/9 - AC: 14/14/11
Lamm's Lamb Purple - HP: 9/9 - AC: 14/14/11

Alistair Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Nicoleta Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Since Alika has convinced the Lambs to at the very least abandon their criminal handlers, Alistair can move through spaces occupied by the Lambs.

Yargin struggles to rise, but is beaten into unconsciousness by Nicoleta and Garran. The two Lambs atop the western catwalk flee through a door in the southern wall. The remaining trio leap atop Yargin's prone form and begin rifling through his pockets.

Combat is over!

151 to 200 of 729 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Part One- Haunted Fortunes All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.