Curse of the Crimson Throne (Inactive)

Game Master R0B0GEISHA

Combat Map

Occasionally Updated Loot List


51 to 100 of 729 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Male Human Fighter 9 | AC 26 29, T 14, FF 24 27 | HP 85/85 | Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +9 | Init +2 (+4 with bastard sword drawn) | Perception +7 | Stamina 11/11

Garran looks towards where Nicoleta's pointing, then groans softly. "Not just Lamm - those spiders over there." He points in that direction as well.

He looks at the fishery, looks at the kids, then the fishery again, then the kids again, then those he is with, and he sighs. He'd like nothing better than to ignore that and attack the fishery, but chances were at least two of his new companions were going to go off and fight the spider, and while he put little credence in fortune telling, he suspected he would need their backup rather than taking on the fishery on his own. Drawing his bastard sword, he growls, "Let's just make this quick."

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20


F Human Tattooed Sorcerer-2 | HP13/18 | AC13 T12 FF11 | F+4 R+2 W+4 CMD12 |Init+2 Per+4/+7 in light | Hawk Per+14

"The spiders, Aryah, the spiders!"


Male HP:76/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Alistair sees that spiders at about the same time that everyone else.
Well...Lamm is a problem yes but We can not ignore the children. As Garran said...let us be quick about it.
Init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24


GM Screen:
Aryah initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Secret Roll: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Those who made their perception will get a move action prior to round 1- This is not a true surprise round, but similar in the mechanics. The pier is 60' away. The spiders are 5' above the ground in a web under the pier. There are people and fishmongers between you and the pier for the first 20', after that the path is clear for a charge.

Move Action
Alistair24
Nicoleta16
Danni12

Round 1
Alistair 24
Spider 1 20+
Garran 20
Spider 318
Nicoleta16
Spider 215
Aryah 8
Danni12
Spider 412


F Human Tattooed Sorcerer-2 | HP13/18 | AC13 T12 FF11 | F+4 R+2 W+4 CMD12 |Init+2 Per+4/+7 in light | Hawk Per+14

Danni moves through the passer-bys as quickly as she can to get closer to the spiders. move 30'


Female Dhampir Monk 5 | HP 39/39 | AC 19 T 19 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +4 | Initiative +3 | Perception +13 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 5/5

"F*#%!" Nicoleta curses again as she begins moving through the crowd.

30' move


Male Human Fighter 9 | AC 26 29, T 14, FF 24 27 | HP 85/85 | Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +9 | Init +2 (+4 with bastard sword drawn) | Perception +7 | Stamina 11/11

I'm going to retcon a bit, since I didn't realize there were other people on the street. My sword is not drawn.

Round 1

Garran's hand grips his sword hilt as he moves through the crowd. Once clear, he moves closer to the spiders, drawing his sword as he goes.

20' move action to clear the crowd, then a second 20' move action, drawing my sword during that action.


Battle Update

Move Action
Alistair24
Nicoleta16 30' Move (30'from closest spider)
Danni12 30' move (30'from closest spider)
Round 1
Alistair 24
Spider 1 20+
Garran 20 double move 40'total (20'from closest spider)
Spider 318
Nicoleta16
Spider 215
Aryah 8
Danni12
Spider 412


Female Human Cleric of Pharasma 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 18 TO 11 FF 17 | F +4 R +1 W +6 | CMD 13 | Init +1 | Perc +4 | 1 HP

Aryah follows her companions through the crowd, hefting her grandfather's spear.

Double move action for Aryah, since she can only move 20 ft.


Male HP:76/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

AListair moves his way through the crowd and once he is on the other side of them, draws his weapons.
That puts me 30 feet the spiders before round 1

As he passes the last of the crowd he continues his advance to the spiders. Weapons in hand, Alistair stabs at the closest one If he can
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

If Alistair is not able to reach a spider then he will fight defensively until next round. AC:20

Move Action: move 30 feet, Standard Action: Attak or Total Defense

Do we have a map of the area? for combats and such


Battle Update
Move Action
Alistair24 30' Move (30'from closest spider)
Nicoleta16 30' Move (30'from closest spider)
Danni12 30' move (30'from closest spider)
Round 1
Alistair 24 attacks a spider and misses, though he does gain its attention
Spider 1 20+ Bite vs Alisair: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 a spider attempts to bit Alistair and misses.
Garran 20 double move 40'total (20'from closest spider)
Spider 3 18 Bite vs child 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 The child has enough wiggle in him left to avoid the spider's fangs.
Nicoleta 16
Spider 2 15
Aryah 8 Double Move 40'total(20' from closest spider)
Danni 12
Spider 4 12


There will be no maps, as stated in the Original post- "This will be Theater of the Mind game style (No combat maps) and I plan on using a lot of concepts from Ultimate Intrigue"


Female Dhampir Monk 5 | HP 39/39 | AC 19 T 19 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +4 | Initiative +3 | Perception +13 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 5/5

Nicoleta charges across the remaining open space separating her from the spiders and aims a high kick at one of the spiders.

charging AC: 15

Unarmed Attack: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 + 2 = 22 charge vs spider 3
Unarmed Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

"Stupid bugs! Pick on someone your own size!"


Battle Update

Round 1
Alistair 24 attacks a spider and misses, though he does gain its attention
Spider 1 20+ Bite vs Alisair: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 a spider attempts to bit Alistair and misses.
Garran 20 double move 40'total (20'from closest spider)
Spider 3 18 Bite vs child 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 The child has enough wiggle in him left to avoid the spider's fangs.
Nicoleta 16 Hits a spider and almost kills it.
Spider 2 15 Bite vs Nicoleta: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2 Nicoleta DC 11 fort save or suffer1d2 ⇒ 1 Wis Damage
Aryah 8 Double Move 40'total(20' from closest spider)
Danni 12
Spider 4 12


Female Dhampir Monk 5 | HP 39/39 | AC 19 T 19 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +4 | Initiative +3 | Perception +13 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 5/5

Fortitude Save vs Poison: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 DC 11

Nicoleta curses as she feels the burning sensation turn into a fuzziness clouding everything.


F Human Tattooed Sorcerer-2 | HP13/18 | AC13 T12 FF11 | F+4 R+2 W+4 CMD12 |Init+2 Per+4/+7 in light | Hawk Per+14

@Nicoletta: your AC is 17. WOn't that 16 miss you?

Unable to use her most powerful spells without harming the children as well, Danni draws and loads her crossbow.
without BAB+1, that'll take me a double move


Female Dhampir Monk 5 | HP 39/39 | AC 19 T 19 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +4 | Initiative +3 | Perception +13 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 5/5

Normally that would miss her, but she charged for the to-hit bonus. -2 AC


Battle Update

Round 1
Alistair 24 attacks a spider and misses, though he does gain its attention
Spider 1 20+ Bite vs Alisair: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 a spider attempts to bit Alistair and misses.
Garran 20 double move 40'total (20'from closest spider)
Spider 3 18 Bite vs child 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 The child has enough wiggle in him left to avoid the spider's fangs.
Nicoleta 16 Hits a spider and almost kills it.
Spider 2 15 Bite vs Nicoleta: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2 Nicoleta DC 11 fort save or suffer1d2 ⇒ 1 Wis Damage
Aryah 8 Double Move 40'total(20' from closest spider)
Danni 12 Draws and loads her crossbow
Spider 4 12 Continues to drain his webbed victim. Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2


Round 2
Alistair 24
Spider 1 20+
Garran 20
Spider 318
Nicoleta16
Spider 215
Aryah 8
Danni 12
Spider 412


Female Human Cleric of Pharasma 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 18 TO 11 FF 17 | F +4 R +1 W +6 | CMD 13 | Init +1 | Perc +4 | 1 HP

Aryah moves forward and takes careful aim with her spear and throws it towards one of the spiders trying to bite a child. Unfortunately, her throw is short of her target.

Spear (ranged): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Male Human Fighter 9 | AC 26 29, T 14, FF 24 27 | HP 85/85 | Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +9 | Init +2 (+4 with bastard sword drawn) | Perception +7 | Stamina 11/11

Now that he's clear of the crowd, Garran doesn't hesitate. Gripping his sword in both hands, he charges towards the nearest spider, seeking to kill it quickly. They couldn't allow Lamm to escape.

Attack, charge, PA: 1d20 + 6 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 6 + 2 - 1 = 19
Damage: 1d10 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 3 = 9

AC is 15 after charge.


Round 2
Alistair 24
Spider 1 20+ Attack vs child: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3
Garran 20 Charges and kills spider 1
Spider 3 18 Bite vs Garran: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1
Garran's Fort Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25 Garran shakes off the weak poison.
Nicoleta 16
Spider 2 15
Aryah 8 Throws spear and misses a spider.
Danni 12
Spider 4 12


Female Dhampir Monk 5 | HP 39/39 | AC 19 T 19 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +4 | Initiative +3 | Perception +13 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 5/5

Nicoleta continues her assault her arachnid opponent.

flurry of blows

Unarmed Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Unarmed Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Unarmed Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Unarmed Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

attacks on spider 3 unless he drops, then whoever presents


Male HP:76/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

Alistair continues to attack the spider. Stabbing at the creature in an attempt to keep it's attention.
Attack:Main: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Attack:Off: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Damage:Main: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Damage:Off: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


At the end of round 1 all spiders are killed. Nicoleta feels better as she cleans spider guts off her hands

The children are alive, but are injured and ill. There are three children total.

Heal check DC 11:
One of the children is severely injured and unconscious. His wisdom is reduced to 0 at the moment.It will take an antidote to cure him.
One of the orphans looks up and says "Please, the eggs. If we do not get them he will beat us."

Treasure:
There are several old bits of gear and gold stuck in the webbing worth about 200 gold.

Knowledge Nature DC 11 or Knowledge Local DC 10:
Dream spiders are common around here, and anyone on the street can tell you that their webbing and eggs are worth money. The webbing can fetch 50gold per nest, but you have to be careful collecting itDC 12 Survival to harvest and a cluster of eggs are easily worth 100 gold.


F Human Tattooed Sorcerer-2 | HP13/18 | AC13 T12 FF11 | F+4 R+2 W+4 CMD12 |Init+2 Per+4/+7 in light | Hawk Per+14

Danni rushes up to help unwrap the children.
heal: 1d20 ⇒ 7
"Eggs? Of the spiders? Is that why you were here?" She looks around at the remains of the spiders and their webs. He sends children into danger! For giant spider eggs?!
Speaking softly, but urgently, she asks the kid, "Who, child? Who sent you for the eggs? It's okay. We're friends. We're gonna help you." She keeps her voice smooth and even, using as calming a voice as possible, despite her anger at this whole situation.
diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22


"Master Yargin, he said Gaedren would accept us into the fishery if we got him the eggs. " The boy says, his tone is hopeful at Danni's kind words.


Male Human Fighter 9 | AC 26 29, T 14, FF 24 27 | HP 85/85 | Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +9 | Init +2 (+4 with bastard sword drawn) | Perception +7 | Stamina 11/11

Heal: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Knowledge (local): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

A low growl escapes Garran as he hears the boy mention Gaedren. Cleaning his blade of spider ichor, he slides it into his scabbard. "I do not think the fishery is a place you'll want to be, lad. Still, this Yargin seems to know a thing or two about dream spiders - their webbing and eggs are both quite valuable."

Survival to harvest webbing: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Garran sets about harvesting some of the webbing and the eggs.


Male HP:76/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

Looking down at the children, Alistair looks both pleased and angry.
Heal: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18
The children are alive but that one needs professional care... He takes a closer look at the children.
You should go home to your parents and if that is not a possibility, get to the church of Sarenae. They should be able to take care of you and I will make sure to drop by with a donation in your names. What are your names..perhaps we can have the guards escort you there or even to your homes...


Female Dhampir Monk 5 | HP 39/39 | AC 19 T 19 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +4 | Initiative +3 | Perception +13 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 5/5

Nicoleta takes a moment to walk farther down to the water's edge and wash her hands in the muddy water. Once she returns, she seems anxious to continue.

"Are we done playing nursemaids now? Can we get this done?"


Female Human Cleric of Pharasma 1 | HP 11/11 | AC 18 TO 11 FF 17 | F +4 R +1 W +6 | CMD 13 | Init +1 | Perc +4 | 1 HP

Seeing that her companions are dealing with the children, Aryah retrieves her spear and then sets to helping Garran gather the eggs.

Survival: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25


With Aryah's help the eggs are harvested in no time at all. With Alistair's mention of guards you notice that this area doesn't seem to have a guard presence at the moment. This was always a shady part of Korvosa, but no guards? That is unheard of.

"I am Niculai. This is my brother Petru. My sister is sleeping, I think the spiders made her sick. Her name is Emili. We have no parents or family. I tired to go to the temple once, but I got lost and Yargin found us. He was nice at first, but then he said it was time to earn our stay. " The oldest child says answering Alistair.

GM Screen:
Secret Roll: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

As you are talking to the boys a couple of Gaedren's men with some children armed with sharp sticks and makeshift weapons approach. "Hey whatcha doin' wit me boys?" The voice is from a half-orc holding a club. There are two men(one half-orc the other is human. The half-orc is wearing chainmail and wielding a club.The human is wearing leather and has a dagger in his hand.) and four children also known as Lamm's Lambs. You know from your experience with Gaedren these children are not to be underestimated and have lived very hard lives. They are in a group 40' from you. The men are side by side, the children are 5' behind them scattered about.


Male Human Fighter 9 | AC 26 29, T 14, FF 24 27 | HP 85/85 | Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +9 | Init +2 (+4 with bastard sword drawn) | Perception +7 | Stamina 11/11

Garran glances at the others, loosening his sword in its scabbard. The kids they could probably just knock out - it wouldn't be hard. The half-orc and the human might prove more challenging.


Male HP:76/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

Alistair kneels down and whispers to the children in a calm, gentle voice.
please trust us...we will help you get to safety.
As he stand he gives Garran a slight nod and then turns towards the men that approach.
I believe there is a misunderstanding good gentles. Some of the children are mine and I have sent for a carriage to take us all home. I am sure I can come up with a proper reward for finding them. They ran away when thier mother and I got into an arguement. I see you have children of your own. My wife always wanted more but we could not. She wanted to see them happy and running around, playing on the horses. It is a blessing to see them grow.
bluff: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21


Female Dhampir Monk 5 | HP 39/39 | AC 19 T 19 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +4 | Initiative +3 | Perception +13 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 5/5

Nicoleta steps up behind Alistair, loosening her neck. She then brings up her hands and begins cracking her knuckles.

"You started that argument, Dear, and you still haven't apologized," she says.

Bluff: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 aid another

such a lady!


Male HP:76/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

What happened between your sister and I is between us. I appreciate you wanting to defend her and all but we can deal with that after we are all safely home. Is that ok...dear.

alistair is trying to use nicoleta's failed bluff as a way to bolster his bluff. A family argument about to break out and fingers being pointed every which way.


Female Dhampir Monk 5 | HP 39/39 | AC 19 T 19 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +4 | Initiative +3 | Perception +13 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 5/5

Nicoleta moves closer to the new group on the pretense of moving in front of Alistair to face him.

"My sister deserves a chance to 'finish her meal' as much as you do," she continues, warming to the play-acting. "When she's left hanging, she turns into a real b!~@+ and then I have to deal with her. The least you could do is be a gentleman and finish what you start."

Her smirk is visible to Alistair alone.


Male HP:76/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

Alistair does not miss a beat and continues the banter.
and when you move out into a home of your own, you can have a say as to what happens in your own house. Now if you will be quiet enough that we can see that all my children get home safe...that would be great. Please.


F Human Tattooed Sorcerer-2 | HP13/18 | AC13 T12 FF11 | F+4 R+2 W+4 CMD12 |Init+2 Per+4/+7 in light | Hawk Per+14

Danni whispers to the children. "Please, play along, kids. It's important. And then we can make sure Emili gets the treatment she needs." She pats Niculai on the shoulder as she rises to her feet.


GM Screen:
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

"Your children? Yargin said the parents were dead. These your parents boy?" The half-orc looks at Niculai.

Niculai looks at Danni and looks back at the men and nods smiling.

"Well, ok. You mentioned something about a reward then?" He says stretching his hand out towards Alistair.


Male HP:76/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

An award is in order yes. If you will follow me to the road. I wish to see my children off and then we will meet with Field Marshall Kroft. She will want to give you the reward personally. It is not every day a citizen saves the children of a lieutenant of the Korvosian Guard. Come now let us get moving. Time is wasting.


GM Screen:
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

The half-orc looks at the human next to him and they give each other a look. "How about those spider eggs you collected from under the pier. That was their task to pay for room and board of our proprietor. I think that would be fair. "


Female Dhampir Monk 5 | HP 39/39 | AC 19 T 19 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +4 | Initiative +3 | Perception +13 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 5/5

"That hardly seems like fair recompense for bringing our babies back to us," Nicoleta, with perhaps just a little too much drama. "You must come with us to get a proper reward."


Male Human Fighter 9 | AC 26 29, T 14, FF 24 27 | HP 85/85 | Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +9 | Init +2 (+4 with bastard sword drawn) | Perception +7 | Stamina 11/11

Garran speaks up, "Lieutenant, we can't forget Field Marshall Kroft's order regarding dream spider eggs."

Garran hopes that by prompting, he can give Alistair the necessary brainstorm to explain why they can't just give up the eggs.

Bluff, Aid Another: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10

And a +2 to Alistair's next Bluff check.


Male HP:76/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

Alistair turns and looks a Garran
Yes Sergeant, I agree we can not...
He nods at Garran and turns during mid sentence...Anger all over his face
What did you say....
He starts to walk forward..
You willingly sent kids into the nest of dream spiders to PAY for room and board.
He continues to walk forward a look of pure anger etched on his face.
You did that to children...MY children.
His anger calms slightly as he gets to about twenty feet from the men and children.
You are fortunate that I am an officer of the city and hold my duty dear. You and anyone with you are under arrest for the endangering the welfare of children and the attempt to receive materials known to be used in making poisons. You are do be sent to prison for no less than three years. If should resist, I am in my right to put you down permanently. Drop your weapons and walk to street where the rest of guards will escort you to your knew home.
He lets his hands rest on his weapons as he looks past the men to the children.
You kids are not part of this...are you? No...Then get out of here now before I arrest you as well.
Intimidate: Children: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


Female Dhampir Monk 5 | HP 39/39 | AC 19 T 19 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +4 | Initiative +3 | Perception +13 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 5/5

And that, I think, just pushed it past believable.

Nicoleta moves to the side and rises up on the balls of her feet, ready for all Hells to break loose.


Male HP:76/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

I had hope it would go a different direction...so we are winging it right now. LOL


Narration for absenceAryah is oblivious to the conversation as she focuses her efforts on stabilizing the sick child. Heal Check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 but without an antidote is not having much success.

GM Screen:
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12 1d20 ⇒ 11

Garran:
You realize you know the human next to the half-orc. He was one of your old gang that got pinched when Gaedren betrayed you. Samson must have reconnected with Gaedren out of necessity or is unaware of the betrayal. He was just a boy then, and has aged poorly in the recent years. His name is Samson, but the men called him Sammy Sands because he had a reputation of passing out on the river bank after too much drink. Samson has not recognized you yet, but that could change.

The children are unflinching, but remain confused by the situation. The half-orc and human whisper to each other for a moment. "I know you are not a guard, if you were you'd be up at the heights with the rest of them right now. Hand over the eggs, or die where you stand." The two men crouch ready for combat the boys behind them are ready to defend themselves but do not look so eager for combat.

Initiative
Half-Orc 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Human 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Lamb 1 1d20 ⇒ 13
Lamb 2 1d20 ⇒ 11
Lamb 31d20 ⇒ 19
Lamb 4 1d20 ⇒ 9


Male Human Fighter 9 | AC 26 29, T 14, FF 24 27 | HP 85/85 | Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +9 | Init +2 (+4 with bastard sword drawn) | Perception +7 | Stamina 11/11

Why are the guards up at the Heights right now? Doesn't matter, we'll have to deal with these - is that Samson? Sammy Sands? Crap. Tymo Flint can't stay dead if people from his old life recognize me.

Garran glances at the others. Their bluff had failed, and they couldn't very well take out Gaedren and leave his gang alive. Time to do what they came to do. Garran draws out his sword and shield and says, "You'll want to think twice about that."

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13


Female Dhampir Monk 5 | HP 39/39 | AC 19 T 19 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +4 | Initiative +3 | Perception +13 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 5/5

hoping to get this in as a surprise round attack

"Oh, f*+! this!" Nicoleta snarls as she snaps an elbow back towards the human's face.

Unarmed Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 vs adult human - flat footed
Unarmed Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

She follows the elbow up with a punch to the mid-section.

Unarmed Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10 vs adult human - flat footed
Unarmed Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

51 to 100 of 729 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Part One- Haunted Fortunes All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.