Curse of the Crimson Throne (Inactive)

Game Master R0B0GEISHA

Combat Map

Occasionally Updated Loot List


101 to 150 of 729 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

F Human Tattooed Sorcerer-2 | HP13/18 | AC13 T12 FF11 | F+4 R+2 W+4 CMD12 |Init+2 Per+4/+7 in light | Hawk Per+14

init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
With a quick movement of her hands, and a guttural arcane word, Danni directs a bit of magical energy at the half-orc.
casting Daze- DC 14 will save or loses his next action


Male HP:76/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

you can not possible be this stupid. Are you listening to the words coming out of my mouth. I was looking for my kids...but since you have threaten us...I now am feeling the need to use deadly force. Anyone that stands with you, will face the same charges
Alistair charges towards the halforc.
init: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
attack: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 2 = 18
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
charge AC14


No Surprise round, they are hostile and aware of your presence.

Initiative
Human 23 The human swings at Nicoleta with his 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 and misses. "These kids don't even look like you!" the man says snarling as his dagger swings past Nicoleta
Lamb 3 19 Stumbles behind Nicoleta to flank her Nicoleta can take an AoO against Lamb 3
Alistair 18 Charges and wounds the half-orc.
Nicoleta 16 Wounds the human with first hit The human was before you in initiative so he is not flat footed.
Danni 17 Casts a spell on the half-orc Will Save: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3 and the half-orc is Dazed
Garran 13
Half Orc 13Dazed
Lamb 1 13
Lamb 2 11
Lamb 4 9


Male Human Fighter 9 | AC 26 29, T 14, FF 24 27 | HP 85/85 | Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +9 | Init +2 (+4 with bastard sword drawn) | Perception +7 | Stamina 11/11

Garran charges at Sammy Sands. He feels a slight twinge of guilt at killing him - after all, they had been in a gang together. Still, Sammy worked for Gaedren now - and that meant he had to die. A proper revenge couldn't happen without making sure Lamm's crew could never rise again.

Attack, charge, Power Attack: 1d20 + 6 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 2 - 1 = 23
Damage: 1d10 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 = 11

AC is 17 (+2 Shield, -2 charge)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Dhampir Monk 5 | HP 39/39 | AC 19 T 19 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +4 | Initiative +3 | Perception +13 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 5/5

"Of course they don't look like me! That's how I knew he was cheating on me," Nicoleta says with a laugh.

"You shouldn't be hanging around with boot scum like these guys," she says as she slaps at the young man moving past her.

AoO: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10 non-lethal
AoO Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Initiative
Human 23 The human swings at Nicoleta with his 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 and misses. "These kids don't even look like you!" the man says snarling as his dagger swings past Nicoleta
Lamb 3 19 Stumbles behind Nicoleta to flank her Nicoleta can take an AoO against Lamb 3
Alistair 18 Charges and wounds the half-orc.
Nicoleta 16 Wounds the human with first hit The human was before you in initiative so he is not flat footed.
Danni 17 Casts a spell on the half-orc Will Save: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3 and the half-orc is Dazed
Garran 13 Garran charges the human and with a devastating attack puts him on his back. With blood in his mouth and a look of recognition in his eyes the man trys to speak, but only manages a whisper barley heard by Garran.

Garran:
"Tymo. I...I am sorry."

Half Orc 13 Dazed
Lamb 1 13
Lamb 2 11
Lamb 4 9 With the two older men on their backs or dazed the last three young ones are less inclined to continue the fight they take 5' step
back and do a full withdraw towards the old fishery leaving the Half-Orc and Lamb 3 behind.


Female Dhampir Monk 5 | HP 39/39 | AC 19 T 19 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +4 | Initiative +3 | Perception +13 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 5/5

"Dammit! They're going to rat on us," Nicoleta snarls as she watches the three young boys racing towards the fishery. Realizing that there's no way for her to catch all three, she turns her frustration on the dazed half-orc in the form of a high kick followed up by low knee.

flurry of blows on the half-orc

Unarmed Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Unarmed Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Unarmed Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Unarmed Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Female Human (Varisian) Cleric (Roaming Exorcist) 9 | 66/66 HP | AC 20 T 14 FF 16 | Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +13 | Initiative +2 | Perception +14 | Channel Energy 6/6 | Rebuke Death 8/8

Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

A dark-haired Varisian woman with a head scarf turns from a fishmonger's stand and spots the children running by. She brushes a hand over a bright sunburst medallion around her neck and says, "Now, boys, where are you going in such a hurry? You know as well as I that the guard are no friend of this part of town. Perhaps it would be best to melt away into the shadows or wait to see how things play out?" She gives a knowing glance to the rickety fish-warehouse from which they emerged.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28


Initiative Round 2
Human 23 Dead
Lamb 3 Full withdraw trys to catch up to other children
Alistair 18 Moves into flank of Half-Orc and attacksNarration for being absent
Nicoleta 16 Finishes off Half-Orc
Danni 17
Garran 13
Half Orc 13 Dazed
Lamb 1 13
Alika 12 Calms the boys, they thrown down their makeshift weapons and begin to cry.
Lamb 2 11
Lamb 4 9

*End of combat

Overcome with confusion and emotion the boys throw down the makeshift weapons and cry to Alika. "Please priestess! Have mercy! They beat and starved us!"


Female Human (Varisian) Cleric (Roaming Exorcist) 9 | 66/66 HP | AC 20 T 14 FF 16 | Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +13 | Initiative +2 | Perception +14 | Channel Energy 6/6 | Rebuke Death 8/8

"Boys, boys, I know exactly what you have gone through," she says, kneeling down by them. "But today is a day for mercy. You will suffer under their lash no longer." She runs a hand through the sash at her waist and comes up with three silver coins between her fingers. "Today we will start something new and better. First, these are for you, to do with as you please. And then we will see to finding someone new to take you in and give you the happy lives that you should have."


Male Human Fighter 9 | AC 26 29, T 14, FF 24 27 | HP 85/85 | Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +9 | Init +2 (+4 with bastard sword drawn) | Perception +7 | Stamina 11/11

Garran whispers back so that only Sammy can hear,

GM:

"Gaedren destroyed us and sold me to the Watch. Anyone would have been better than him."

He pulls his sword out of Sammy, letting him fall to the ground, before turning his attention to the others. "Let's move. The rest of Gaedren's men will be waiting."


Female Dhampir Monk 5 | HP 39/39 | AC 19 T 19 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +4 | Initiative +3 | Perception +13 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 5/5

When Nicoleta sees the priestess she smiles.

"Hello Alika," she says. "Couldn't stay away from me anymore, hmmm?" She wags her finger. "You're too late, I've got a boyfriend now," she continues with a gesture towards Garran."You'll have to wait around for the inevitable break-up," she adds in a stage-whisper.

"In the mean-time, we're going in there to bring some justice to Lamm; Care to join us?"


Female Human (Varisian) Cleric (Roaming Exorcist) 9 | 66/66 HP | AC 20 T 14 FF 16 | Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +13 | Initiative +2 | Perception +14 | Channel Energy 6/6 | Rebuke Death 8/8

Alika glances up as she is handing out the coins to the children. She apparently recognizes Nicoleta at once.

"Hello, Nicoleta," she says in return. "Still chasing scrapes and bruises, I see. These unfortunate children will need some care. I presume you're following a lead and time is of the essence, but we can't just leave these boys."

The priestess looks over her shoulder at the way that she came, then back to Nicoleta. "I'd like to help but we need to get these boys to the temple of Sarenrae with someone who can vouch for them and get them a chance for a new, better life."

Running off to the temple immediately would likely give the defenders at the fishery time to organize or flee, but I don't feel that I can just make these kids wait on the street. Possibly I could give them a hand-written and signed note for the temple and tell them to go there; street urchins likely know every alley and corner in the city and could find their way there. Otherwise we need to find someone who can get them back to the temple, or else I have to do it myself!


F Human Tattooed Sorcerer-2 | HP13/18 | AC13 T12 FF11 | F+4 R+2 W+4 CMD12 |Init+2 Per+4/+7 in light | Hawk Per+14

"Sarenrae... are you a priestess? Can you help with this child?" she asks, indicating the passed out young girl. "I have something that might help her." She pulls a small vial out of her bandolier.
it's a vial of anti-toxin... I had planned on saving it for a PC, but I don't think she can let this little NPC go knowing that she has something that might help her


Female Human (Varisian) Cleric (Roaming Exorcist) 9 | 66/66 HP | AC 20 T 14 FF 16 | Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +13 | Initiative +2 | Perception +14 | Channel Energy 6/6 | Rebuke Death 8/8

Alika stands and looks down at the boys and asks, "Do any of you boys know this little girl?" She carefully takes the unconscious girl from Danni and starts checking her over for illness or injury.

Take 10 on Heal for a total of 17.


Female Dhampir Monk 5 | HP 39/39 | AC 19 T 19 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +4 | Initiative +3 | Perception +13 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 5/5

Nicoleta looks over the boys Alika is tending.

"I'm sure these boys are street smart," she says with a knowing grin. "If you gave them a pass then I have no doubt that they could get to the temple safe and sound."

She looks over at the fishery and then at the young woman.

"We could use a good healer. I doubt that there are any ghosts or demons here for you to force into submission, but you never know, we could get lucky."

She winks at the priestess.

"I might let you force me into submission later - if you're good and don't tell my boyfriend."


Male Human Fighter 9 | AC 26 29, T 14, FF 24 27 | HP 85/85 | Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +9 | Init +2 (+4 with bastard sword drawn) | Perception +7 | Stamina 11/11

Garran looks over at Danni and Nicoleta speaking to a priestess of...was that Sarenrae? He didn't really know the difference - most deities were the same to him. Pray to whichever one was most relevant to your current situation, and hope they weren't offended.

Walking over, he says, "We should get into the Fishery - if anyone saw us kill Lamm's goons, they'll have alerted him, and he'll try to run away. We'll have a devil of a time finding him again if he does."


Female Human (Varisian) Cleric (Roaming Exorcist) 9 | 66/66 HP | AC 20 T 14 FF 16 | Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +13 | Initiative +2 | Perception +14 | Channel Energy 6/6 | Rebuke Death 8/8

Alika says to Nicoleta, "Still as naughty as ever, I see, Nicoleta." She nods to Garran as he approaches. "Does any one of you have a stylus or quill and some ink?"


Female Dhampir Monk 5 | HP 39/39 | AC 19 T 19 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +4 | Initiative +3 | Perception +13 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 5/5

"You keep saying that, Alika," Nicoleta says with a smile. "But you never take me up on my offer to show you how naughty I can really be." She shrugs. "Oh well, some day maybe."

"No, sorry, I don't have anything to write with."

She looks again at the fishery.

"Just send them over and tell them to wait on the steps. This shouldn't take more then an hour or so. Then you can go and introduce them yourself."


Female Human (Varisian) Cleric (Roaming Exorcist) 9 | 66/66 HP | AC 20 T 14 FF 16 | Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +13 | Initiative +2 | Perception +14 | Channel Energy 6/6 | Rebuke Death 8/8

Alika purses her lips, then she taps each coin and it starts to glow with a warm, bright light.

"These will glow for ten minutes. Boys, go wait at the temple of Sarenrae. You know the one - it has the same symbol as this sunburst necklace I'm wearing. If any of the priests ask what you're doing, show them the coin and tell them that Alika sent you and you have been liberated from a crime lord. I'll come along as soon as I can to straighten everything out."

She turns her attention back to Nicoleta and says, "So you decided to take the dead woman's vengeance. All right, he's been keeping orphans as captives, we'd best finish this before any more people are hurt." She adjusts her baldric so that her scimitar is in an easy position to draw. "What have you discovered thus far?"


Female Dhampir Monk 5 | HP 39/39 | AC 19 T 19 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +4 | Initiative +3 | Perception +13 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 5/5

"All I know is that my mother is dead. Granted, that wasn't a surprise coming," Nicoleta begins, her smile fading. "But that doesn't mean I don't feel the urge for an explanation and some payback. Lamm knows something about it and I plan to find out what he knows about it."

She looks again at the fishery.

"They just all want him dead for various reasons," she concludes with a gesture towards the others.


Male HP:76/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

Alistair walks towards the children as they talk with the priestess.
He turns to make sure the children from the spiders were ok. He sees Danni caring for the children and feels an odd sensation at seeing the children safe these kids are lucky. Alicia you should be here for them...not me.
Priestess, I thank you for the aid, if you are able to get them to safety...that would help us out greatly.

He listens as she gives coins to the children.
that just might do the trick.

He also listens to the witty banter between the two females.
no offense but another time ladies...we have a task at hand.
His voice is calm with a hint of humor behind his smile.
Garran is correct, we need to move quickly.


Female Dhampir Monk 5 | HP 39/39 | AC 19 T 19 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +4 | Initiative +3 | Perception +13 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 5/5

Nicoleta turns and sticks her tongue out at Alistair.

"You're no fun," she says. "I'm not saying you're wrong, though."


Female Human (Varisian) Cleric (Roaming Exorcist) 9 | 66/66 HP | AC 20 T 14 FF 16 | Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +13 | Initiative +2 | Perception +14 | Channel Energy 6/6 | Rebuke Death 8/8

"Another one?" says Alika as Alistair makes his presence known. "I am Alika. As you can guess, I know Nicoleta here."

"I've been watching what you did after that shade called everyone here with her cards. I am wary of the dead... but seeing the state of these children, I cannot allow this situation to stand," she says resolutely.

"If you would have my aid, I would give it." She straightens and puts one hand on the hilt of her scimitar and the other on the golden holy symbol about her neck.


The lambs take the coins eagerly and listen to the instructions. "I know where it is. I can take Niculai and his sister there. "

Danni's antidote does the trick and color comes back to the young girl. "Thank you, I was having a horrible nightmare."

After the combat you notice the fishmongers and other casual on lookers moving on. They know when trouble is brewing.

An aged man approached the group. "Best you folk move on. Them were Gaedren's men. All the guards are at the heights. Something's going on at the castle. "

GM Screen:
1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

If more of Gaedren's men noticed the commotion outside, you see no indication of it at the moment. But when these men fail to report in you know that will change soon. From your current position you can see a side entrance on the north end of the fishery that is connected to a makeshift alleyway between it and another abandoned building that looks like it was some sort of dry dock.


Male HP:76/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)
Nicoleta Radacan wrote:

Nicoleta turns and sticks her tongue out at Alistair.

"You're no fun," she says.

so I have been told...

His face shows not a hint of emotion.

He turns to Garran...
which way in?


Male Human Fighter 9 | AC 26 29, T 14, FF 24 27 | HP 85/85 | Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +9 | Init +2 (+4 with bastard sword drawn) | Perception +7 | Stamina 11/11

Garran studies the fishery, then says, "We'll take the side entry - they'll be less likely to notice us. We'll see if we can impersonate those two to get them to open the door. Can anyone impersonate the human well? His name is Samson."


Female Dhampir Monk 5 | HP 39/39 | AC 19 T 19 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +4 | Initiative +3 | Perception +13 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 5/5

As the group moves closer to the fishery, Nicoleta leans close to Alika. "You keep talking about Esmeranda as if she's ... dead," she says quietly. "We were at her house. She seemed pretty alive to us. Did something happen after we left?"

~~~~

"I don't think anyone here is impersonating anyone anytime soon," Nicoleta says with a smirk. "I think we'll just have to convince them to open the door with our winning personalities."


Female Dhampir Monk 5 | HP 39/39 | AC 19 T 19 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +4 | Initiative +3 | Perception +13 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 5/5

Nicoleta looks thoughtful for a moment.

cue comments about her RBF

"I bet I can get them to open the door," she says after a moment. "You said his name was Samson, right? I got this."

She strides with intent to the side door and begins banging on it with her fist.

"Open this door you lying, two-timing piece of d!@&@$*!!" She bangs on it some more. "I know you're in there, Samson! You can't hide from me! Get out here and face me like the man you're not! You limp-dick, sniveling, snot-wipe!" She kicks the door a few times.

"Get out here, Samson! You can't hide in there forever!"


Female Human (Varisian) Cleric (Roaming Exorcist) 9 | 66/66 HP | AC 20 T 14 FF 16 | Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +13 | Initiative +2 | Perception +14 | Channel Energy 6/6 | Rebuke Death 8/8

Alika whispers back to Nicoleta, "She's a ghost. She just looks like she's alive... for a little while, long enough to find someone to avenge her. But it's one of the things I was trained to notice."

As Nicoleta begins her charade, Alika draws her scimitar and waits at the wall next to the door.


Male HP:76/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

Alistair shrugs and places himself in a position to rush through the door when the time comes. He whispers to nicoleta with a slight smile.
subtle, real subtle...


F Human Tattooed Sorcerer-2 | HP13/18 | AC13 T12 FF11 | F+4 R+2 W+4 CMD12 |Init+2 Per+4/+7 in light | Hawk Per+14

Not the approach Danni would have picked, but you can't argue with results, and this was likely to get them, one way or another.
Her hawk alights on her arm as she stands by the side of the door in case of trouble.


Female Dhampir Monk 5 | HP 39/39 | AC 19 T 19 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +4 | Initiative +3 | Perception +13 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 5/5

"Sorry, if you're looking for someone subtle ... " Nicoleta trails off and shrugs, leaving the rest unsaid.

She gives the door another pounding.

"I found your little s^%#, Samson! Now get your whimpy ass out here and I'll do to you what I did to her! You f#*+ing coward, I know you're in there! Get out here!"

She then leans back and then steps foward, giving the door a kick right where a latch should be.

if she can actually manage to kick the door in, she wouldn't be opposed to that.


A slippery boardwalk clings to the side of the fishery, held together by barnacle-encrusted pilings. The wood creaks under your weight as you walk on it.

A giggling voice with an orkish accent replies heh heee heeee heh"Samson isn't here you wench, find some other buccaneer to spread your legs for.hehe hee heee "

Knowledge Local DC 12:
The distinctive voice sounds like a recent accomplice of Gaedrens, a cruel half-orc taskmaster called "Giggles". Quick on his feet and competent with a long bow and flail, he prefers to bludgeon his enemies unconscious and torture them later.

GM Screen:
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

As you approach the fishery you can see eyes occasionally looking out between the aged planks of wood that keep this decrepit building together. Likely these are lambs on the lookout or just bored and curious between doing their daily toils.


Male Human Fighter 9 | AC 26 29, T 14, FF 24 27 | HP 85/85 | Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +9 | Init +2 (+4 with bastard sword drawn) | Perception +7 | Stamina 11/11

Garran looks at Nicoleta as the ruse fails, then gestures that she should try to kick the door down.


Female Dhampir Monk 5 | HP 39/39 | AC 19 T 19 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +4 | Initiative +3 | Perception +13 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 5/5

Nicolate glares at Garran, her expression clearing saying, "What do you think I'm trying to do?"

She steps back and gives it another kick.

"Open ... !"

Bang!

Unarmed Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

"This ... !"

Bam!

Unarmed Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

"F#$&ing ... !"

Bang!

Unarmed Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

"Door ... !"

Crack!

Unarmed Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Her frustration and anger is clearly beginning to become much more than just a ploy.

"Open up you giggling t*@!! I'm going to rip off your head and shove it UP YOUR A&#!" she rages.


The old door bursts into splinters and leaves a gaping hole in its spot. A half-orc with an eye patch stands up from behind a desk. There is a large dog and four more of lamm's lambs in the 15'x30' room which the door is in the center off.

InitiativeI'll roll for everyone that might be faster
Giggles: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Dog: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Lamm's Lambs 1 *Fatigued: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Lamm's Lambs 2 *Fatigued: 1d20 ⇒ 9
Lamm's Lambs 3 *Fatigued: 1d20 ⇒ 19
Lamm's Lambs 4 *Fatigued: 1d20 ⇒ 14
Nicoleta: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Garran: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13
Alistair: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Alika: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Danni: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
*Hit preview twice because forgot to roll a couple and the numbers changed so the initiatives below don't seem accurate but they are and I have no reason to change them considering mostly players go first
Round 1
Nicoleta 23
Alika 21
Alistair 20+
Garran 20-
Lamm's Lamb 3 19
Dog 18
Giggles 16
Lamms lamb 4 14
Danni 10
Lamms Lamb 1 11
Lamm Lamb 2 9


Male Human Fighter 9 | AC 26 29, T 14, FF 24 27 | HP 85/85 | Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +9 | Init +2 (+4 with bastard sword drawn) | Perception +7 | Stamina 11/11

If it helps, when I forget to roll a couple, I'll usually add the rolls to the bottom - even if they're out of order from where they should be. Keeps everyone's results the way they're supposed to be.

Garran wastes no time in moving into the room. Evaluating threats, he decides that the half-orc is the biggest threat and moves to take him down quickly, swinging his bastard sword in a two-handed horizontal arc.

Attack, Power Attack: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (12) + 6 - 1 = 17
Damage, PA: 1d10 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 3 = 13


Female Dhampir Monk 5 | HP 39/39 | AC 19 T 19 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +4 | Initiative +3 | Perception +13 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 5/5

Nicoleta is so surprised when the door collapses, that she stands staring for just a moment. Long enough, in fact, for Garran to move past her into the room.

She doesn't stay gawking for long, however, as the crest of rage she rides requires a focus and the the giggling half-orc is a perfect target.

The Varisian woman moves through the room keeping him in front of her. She punches hard to his solar plexus.

Unarmed Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Unarmed Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Male HP:76/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

Alistair follows in after the others and sees the children...
what the f##+ is wrong with these people. They take advantage of these kids like it is a normal thing...

He sees he new companions surround the half orc as he engages the dog.
I remember you. I do not like this but it can not be helped.
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Female Human (Varisian) Cleric (Roaming Exorcist) 9 | 66/66 HP | AC 20 T 14 FF 16 | Fort +9 Ref +7 Will +13 | Initiative +2 | Perception +14 | Channel Energy 6/6 | Rebuke Death 8/8

"Children! Out! Now is your chance for escape!" shouts Alika from the doorway. She steps into the room and then presses herself against the wall, gesturing to the now permanently-open door. "Go!"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23


Round 1
Nicoleta 23 Knocks the wind out of giggles, though some how he is still able to make his signature sound.
Alika 21 The children are confused by Alika's kindness and look at each other for guidance. (They are dazed for this round and will require some more encouragement, but your approach is working with them)GM: 1d100 ⇒ 11
Alistair 20+ Dismembers the old dog, his guts add fresh chum to the already blood soaked floor in this room.
Garran 20- Wounds the half-orc, who giggles at him oddly. GM: 1d100 ⇒ 78 The floor of the makeshift alley cracks a little when Garran moves in, but luckily stays intact.
Lamm's Lamb 3 19 Dazed
Dog 18 Dismembered
Giggles 16 "ATTACK! HELP!" Giggles dives under his desk Acrobatics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 but fails to do so without provoking. Nicoleta and Garran can make an AoO
Lamms lamb 4 14 Dazed
Danni 10
Lamms Lamb 1 11 Dazed
Lamm Lamb 2 9 Dazed

Danni gets an action then its Round 2.


Male Human Fighter 9 | AC 26 29, T 14, FF 24 27 | HP 85/85 | Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +9 | Init +2 (+4 with bastard sword drawn) | Perception +7 | Stamina 11/11

AoO: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Garran swings at the half-orc as he tries to dive beneath the desk.


Female Dhampir Monk 5 | HP 39/39 | AC 19 T 19 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +4 | Initiative +3 | Perception +13 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 5/5

Nicoleta growls and, grabbing the edge of the desk, kicks at the half-orc.

Unarmed Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Unarmed Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


F Human Tattooed Sorcerer-2 | HP13/18 | AC13 T12 FF11 | F+4 R+2 W+4 CMD12 |Init+2 Per+4/+7 in light | Hawk Per+14

"Quickly, children! This way!" she says, trying to encourage the children to move.
diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
ugh


Male HP:76/76 AC:30 T:20 FF:21 F:+8 R:+14 W:+7 Perc:+12 Init:+10 Swashbucklers Rapier +19, 1d6+10 CMB:+9 CMD:+25 Human Swashbuckler 9 (Inspired Blade)

At hearing the cry for help, Alistair keeps his eyes open for guest to arrive to help the giggling man. He looks at the kids every now and then.

Seeing Danni's words have a little effect on the children, Alistair's words are calm and direct. He lets his best fatherly voice come out.
Now I know how father felt when I was getting in the way at the stables.
You children need to get out of here and stay away from this place. We can not remove this evil with you under our feet. Now is your chance to better your lives. Get out side...MOVE!!!

Intimidate: Gently: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24


Female Dhampir Monk 5 | HP 39/39 | AC 19 T 19 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +4 | Initiative +3 | Perception +13 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 5/5

Nicoleta continues to kick at the cowering half-orc.

"Come out from under there, you cowering pile of d&+@*~@!"

flurry of blows

Unarmed Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Unarmed Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Unarmed Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Unarmed Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Giggles is unconscious under the desk and the boys decide to heed Alistair's and Danni's warning after seeing their cruel taskmaster put down so easily. Out of combat, for now.

From upstairs you can hear a human yell. "What the blazes is going on down there giggles!? Hookshanks round up the men and see what it is."

There is a door to your left, the one the boys went out, that leads to a lobby of sorts and the front door. Another doorway to your right leads to a large area with a vat full of chum and stairs up.


Male Human Fighter 9 | AC 26 29, T 14, FF 24 27 | HP 85/85 | Fort +10, Ref +7, Will +9 | Init +2 (+4 with bastard sword drawn) | Perception +7 | Stamina 11/11

Garran whispers to the others, "Let's head upstairs - that's probably where they'll come from."

Garran suits action to words and strides up the stairs, hoping the others follow him.


Female Dhampir Monk 5 | HP 39/39 | AC 19 T 19 FF 15 | Fort +5 Ref +7 Will +4 | Initiative +3 | Perception +13 darkvision, low-light vision | Ki Pool 5/5

The fact that the half-orc is unconscious doesn't seem to lessen Nicoleta's anger as she continues to yell at the prone thug, punctuating each word with another kick.

"Stupid!. Piece of!. S@$+!. Open the! F$&!ing door! Next time!"

Pausing to take a breath, she notices the others looking at her. She looks down at her clinched fists still shaking with rage.

"Sorry, sorry," she manages to struggle out before stepping to the opening where the outside door used to stand. "Give me a moment."

She closes her eyes and focuses on her breathing. Attempting to slow it and cool the fire.

101 to 150 of 729 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Part One- Haunted Fortunes All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.