CotCT Gameplay Thread! (Inactive)

Game Master leinathan

A group of PCs brought together by a shared hatred are met with far more than just a decrepit criminal. Can they band together and save the day?

Map of Korvosa


601 to 650 of 1,824 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

F Elf Rogue (Charlatan) 5

Beautiful and elven though Akiki may be, the rogue just grunts at Vencarlo, "Gaeden took my sister. I've just ended up in this." Her tone says she's still not entirely sure why she's involved, honestly.

And as for their current task, she snorts cynically, "I've spent most of my life avoiding the stuff this bastard is involved in. I guess now I've got the ability to remove the possibility of getting sucked into it. I'll take it." She shrugs one shoulder.


Status:
HP: 38/38; AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 14; CMD: 15; Fort: 6, Ref: 7, Will: 3; Init +3; Perception +10
Ratfolk Alchemist 5

"I see, so there was more to that card, the one I had to give you when you woke up, than I originally thought."

He walks in a slightly hurried pace, not trying to slow down the rest.
"Magic is not unknown to me, though being bound to an item is a first. Don't worry Goffred," Burahl had noticed the slight disappointment in his voice, "I don't know what to expect her to be, you'll still have that."

He checked his bag and bandolier for his supplies and flasks, giving a quick glance and count to see if everything he might need is there. Every potion or flask labelled with an engraving to even identify it on touch alone.


HP 44/44; AC 17, T 14, FF 13; F+7, R+8, W+3; CMD 21; Perc +10, Init +4

Thaven listens to the back and forth between the charming man and the others, but he doesn't join in. His back is too stiff, his manner too military to relax enough to banter. His eyes dart around the streets around them, always alert, always looking for trouble.


Global Buffs:

Ahead, the first bridge to Old Korvosa draws closer - the talk has made this walk significantly easier.

Vencarlo grows solemn at the mention of kidnapping. "And you rescued her, did you not? I must commend you on your sisterly skills. As for getting rid of the possibility of getting sucked in... remember that you aren't necessarily here to KILL Barvasi...although I don't think Cressida would miss him if he were gone."

Finally, the group walks across the first wooden bridge into Old Korvosa. Once you're across, Vencarlo turns with a sweep. "Eel's End is at Pier no. 1. Just follow the waterline and you'll find it, it's a collection of five ships tied together. I must return to my academy, but I'm sure that we'll meet again in time. I'll be seeing you!"

With that, he takes off an imaginary hat that he isn't wearing, gives a deep bow, and then spins around and saunters away, leaving the group alone in Old Korvosa.


HP 44/44; AC 17, T 14, FF 13; F+7, R+8, W+3; CMD 21; Perc +10, Init +4

"Strange man." Thaven mutters, then loosens his sword in its sheath.


F Elf Rogue (Charlatan) 5

Akiki just stares blankly at Vencarlo. She's a stabber! That's what she does. She doesn't object, though, just nods, and trots to scout ahead of the group once they've settled on the correct pier.

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Male Chelaxian Void Wizard 5

"Aren't we all?" quips Fredo, scratching his mustache to hide an incipient grin. "Strange, I mean," he amends, with a sidelong glance at Akiki. He begins walking towards the lower-numbered piers.


Status:
HP: 38/38; AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 14; CMD: 15; Fort: 6, Ref: 7, Will: 3; Init +3; Perception +10
Ratfolk Alchemist 5

"At the very least a strange group I'd say"
Burahl walks together with the rest down the pier, after Akiki, trying to blend in with them to not be noticed the first.


HP 44/44; AC 17, T 14, FF 13; F+7, R+8, W+3; CMD 21; Perc +10, Init +4

Thaven smiles slightly at this, taking a moment to imagine the lot of them as others must see. He nods, then moves forward to flank Fredo, standing like a bodyguard. If anyone asks or raises an eyebrow, he shrugs. "Figure the smart one oughta do the talking. Having a guard makes him look more important."


Raijinn agrees with Thaven. "First impressions are important. And given that we do not look like a... typical group, perhaps we can use that to our advantage."

"Some of the regular patrons may have knowledge as to Amprei's dealings. However, I suspect that Fredo and Thaven may look too reputable to get them to open up. I believe this may be the one location where my appearance carries some weight. Perhaps we should split up. "


Global Buffs:

It doesn't take long for the group to reach Eel's End, as a sprawl of light and sound marks Pier no. 1. Lanterns alight in the shape of dream spiders hang from pilings or lampposts that festoon the pier. The pier itself is 70 feet long, with the last 30 feet widening out into a platform that connects to the five ships moored to the pier. Eel's End is welcome to all but Korvosan guards, Hellknights, and obvious Sable Company Marines (Thaven is wearing no insignia, and so will not be recognized).

The five ships connected to Eel's End each provide a certain service separate from one another, and the entirety of Eel's End is a den of sin.

Clockwise, starting to the east, is the ship The Twin Tigers. Two hut-like structures sit atop this barge, and raucous sounds of laughter and victory emerge from within the ship. The ship houses a gambling hall. Next is the Dragon's Breath Corridor. Painted in gaudy red and marked with a sign saying "Pass into the dreams of the Dragon", the ship is a place where you can get drugs and intoxicants of any kind with no one looking at you askance. Next is the largest ship, directly across from the entrance to the pier, the Eel's End. This warship is Devargo Barvasi's home, and where he manages his crime enterprises from. Several drunkards, sailors, and revelers dance and drink on the large open main deck on the ship. A pair of large double door bearing a complex spider painting, guarded by two guards, leads into the stern section of the main deck. Fourth is the House of Clouds, a ship whose doors are eternally open, revealing a large room decorated with throw rugs, large pillows, and air thick with incense and lit by red paper lanterns. The ship is a brothel. Last is the Goldenhawk, a single-masted Chelish sailing ship that's doubtfully seaworthy and hosts an inn of sorts, where those taxed by the remainder of Eel's End can sleep it off.

The entire deal is, of course, policed by at least a dozen grim-faced, chainmail-wearing men that patrol the crowds.


HP 44/44; AC 17, T 14, FF 13; F+7, R+8, W+3; CMD 21; Perc +10, Init +4

Thaven takes a moment to appraise the combat-worth of the grim men.

Perception?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


Global Buffs:

The men seem disciplined, and proficient at combat, but under no circumstances terribly talented or powerful.

They are 2nd-level human warriors. Their strength lies in their numbers (about 14 in total).


Status:
HP: 38/38; AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 14; CMD: 15; Fort: 6, Ref: 7, Will: 3; Init +3; Perception +10
Ratfolk Alchemist 5

"Perhaps we should split up and search for Barvasi among the ships, then meet back at the pier in a while. I'll take the Dragon's Breath Corridor if no one objects. My profession might yield some other answers there."

He steps a few paces to the side, to seem disassociated with the other four, before they part ways.


HP 44/44; AC 17, T 14, FF 13; F+7, R+8, W+3; CMD 21; Perc +10, Init +4

Thaven shrugs and marches over to one of the guards. "You there. I'm looking for Barvasi. Where is he? I have business with him."


Global Buffs:

The guard turns to face Thaven, head held high and chest puffed out "Barvasi? He's on the Eel's End...but he doesn't like unexpected guests. Who are you?"


HP 44/44; AC 17, T 14, FF 13; F+7, R+8, W+3; CMD 21; Perc +10, Init +4

Thaven nods to the man and walks away without responding. Back with his friends, he says, "Eel's End. He's there."


Global Buffs:

The guard starts to follow Thaven before he decides that he's scared the man off, and smugly begins patrolling again, proud of himself that he's stopped a bothersome man from bothering his boss.


Raijinn watches Burahl wander off towards the Dragon's Breath Corridor. Feeling that his appearance will be somewhat... unwelcome in the House of Clouds, he frowns and looks towards the other two ships, trying to make up his mind.

Hearing Thaven reveal Barvasi's location does little to settle Raijinn's mind. "While I'm sure Fredo here could convince the guards to not only let him on board the Eel's End, but that he's the rightful owner of the ship, the guards don't seem very keen on letting the rest of us board without an issue. We don't fit the profile of someone to be meeting with Barvasi."

"I'm going to see if I can learn anything, or at least find another way to gain admittance to the Eel's End." Raijinn looks between the Twin Tigers and the Goldenhawk and sighs. "When I was working for Lamm, some of the other kids knew card tricks and could bluff and count cards. I really wish I had learned." He mutters, and begins to walk towards the Goldenhawk.


Male Chelaxian Void Wizard 5

Sorry for my absence. I started a new job yesterday, and it's proving a bit taxing.

Fredo scowls at the sight of the group starting to split up. He steps up to the guards, jerking his head to get Thaven, at least, to follow him. "My name is Goffred of Sirathu. Thank you for your patience," he says, politely but firmly, his face set like stone. "I have little, however, and I am sure your employer would react badly to hearing you deprived him of a low-risk, high-profit business opportunity because you wanted to feel important." Keeping his eyes locked on the guard, Fredo reaches deliberately into his cache of spell components and pulls out a thin glass vial filled with a thick red liquid. "This is devil's blood," he says, holding out the vial so the guard can take it. "Bring it to your employer so he knows what he's dealing with."


HP 44/44; AC 17, T 14, FF 13; F+7, R+8, W+3; CMD 21; Perc +10, Init +4

Thaven nods and goes along with Fredo, scowling at the guard in a "I'll hurt you if you make me" sort of way.


Global Buffs:

The guard in front of Giulianoff scoffs at his words, but takes the vial nontheless and walks into the Eel's End. He emerges a few moments later with the vial again, handing it back to Giulianoff. "Well, looks like the King of Spiders will see you. Good luck."

Goffred and Thaven are admitted into the ship's hold easily, to find what amounts to a throne room inside. The spacious hold's walls are festooned with spider webs, and hundreds of spiders crawl up and down everywhere in the hold. A table stands in the center of the room, and six burly men stand around it, each jockeying for the favor of the man sitting on the wooden throne at the end.

Devargo Barvasi is a man of middling height, with decent musculature and clad in fine black leather armor bearing spider motifs. He has close-cut black hair and wears bladed gauntlets, and he watches the men with little interest.

Raijinn enters the Goldenhawk to find a few dozen men, raucous, loud, and likely drunk, centered around a few gambling tables and recklessly putting their earnings on the table for a few hours of thrills.

Burahl enters the Dragon's Breath Corridor to find the interior of the ship entirely smoke-filled, with an extremely short human man walking up to meet you, bong in hand, yelling "Get smoked!" A dozen or so men and women lie about the ship in various states of torpor.

Burahl, make a DC 10 Will save or take 1d2 Wisdom damage from the drugs, assuming you wish to spend time in the ship and not just check inside.


Status:
HP: 38/38; AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 14; CMD: 15; Fort: 6, Ref: 7, Will: 3; Init +3; Perception +10
Ratfolk Alchemist 5

Will Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Wis Damage: 1d2 ⇒ 2

Burahl tries to keep his senses about him, but the smell of the drugs enters his nostrils as soon as he steps inside. Even though he is small in stature, the thick cloud of smoke reaches almost to the floor, enveloping him almost completely.
He feels his senses quite dulled as he sees the man approach.

He gives a slight cough, then speaks up to the man.
"Though the smoke is pleasant, I'm more of a distinguished user. I prefer the more rare drugs you have here. The ones that higher society and people in power use, you know what I mean, yes?"

He looks around him, glancing if any of these people resemble a description of the ambassador Amprei.
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

He whispers to the man now: "I might have something that is even better"
Bluff: 1d20 ⇒ 17


Global Buffs:

The tiny man, the apparent proprietor of the Dragon's Breath Corridor, leans closer to Burahl at his whisper. "Such drugs certainly are available here, if you wish to partake...and of course if you truly have something unique to offer, I'd pay handsomely for the recipe."

No man matching the description of Amprei is onboard the Dragon's Breath Corridor.


Can we assume that I took some of the coinage from Akiki that I totally forgot to actually do?


Global Buffs:

If you're wanting money, you've received at least 500gp in cash in rewards for your deeds. As for the bribe money, it's up to Akiki or whomever is making the plans for it.


Oh yes, right.

Raijinn looks around at the men gambling and grimaces. 'Guess there's no avoiding this.' He thinks, and looks around to see where he can get a drink.

If there's a barman, I'd like to question him first. Otherwise, I'll be joining a gambling game. Where I will probably lose. But maybe I will make friends. With some ruffians. Who will probably hate me.


HP 44/44; AC 17, T 14, FF 13; F+7, R+8, W+3; CMD 21; Perc +10, Init +4

Thaven keeps up his impassive look and scans the room. He dismisses the ruffians at the tables, but looks hard at Barvasi.


Status:
HP: 38/38; AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 14; CMD: 15; Fort: 6, Ref: 7, Will: 3; Init +3; Perception +10
Ratfolk Alchemist 5

"Well most of my recipes are my own and I'm not that interested in money, however I could give you a test flask in exchange for some information. Later supplies could be delivered by me of course."

Burahl looks around skittishly.
"Do you have an office of some kind we could talk in?"

Can I infuse later bombs with drugs I can acquire here? say I make a smokescreen with that drug added?


Male Chelaxian Void Wizard 5

Y'know what? I'm going to wait til everyone else is done to continue with Barvasi. The others ought to be here for it. For justification, I guess assume that it took until everyone finished their scenes for the guard to get back to me.


Global Buffs:

Well Burahl, we could flavor a few discoveries to match that. Confusion Bomb, Madness Bomb, or Poison Bomb might work. I dunno about a fog cloud Bomb, we'd have to discuss balance and stuff, but it could work.

@The Dragon's Breath Corridor

The small man nods, and leads you to the ship's cabin on the deck. Bringing you inside, he shakes out his sleeves before extending a hand. "Bezzerati, good to meet you. Now...what kind of information were you thinkin about? I'm eager to get my hands on a new product if I've got what you're lookin' for."

@The Goldenhawk

Walking over to lean on the bar, Raijinn procures a large alcoholic beverage from the bartender. The bartender looks at the tiefling before saying "What's eatin' at ya, bud?"


Status:
HP: 38/38; AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 14; CMD: 15; Fort: 6, Ref: 7, Will: 3; Init +3; Perception +10
Ratfolk Alchemist 5

As Burahl walks inside the cabin he takes a few moments to take in the room.

"Well met Bezzerati. To be honest, I'm looking for a way out of Korvosa. I've been told ambassador Amprei comes down to Eel's End quite often, I'm looking for him to parley my leave for Chelaxia. I'm wondering what you know of him? Does he come here at all or
Don't worry Bezzerati, before I leave I will share my recipe with you."

The ratfolk pauses for a moment to let this sink in on the owner of the drugship.

"Now to my part of this business, I have made a drug that is different from what you may know. It makes people very alert, energetic, happy and confident. Though I understand this is not your normal drug, together with some of your neighbours you could make a pretty penny I'd wager."

There is the Smoke Bomb discovery, basically acts as a Fog Cloud, together with madness bomb that could work nicely.
Also Burahl is just talking nonsense here, at least the part of leaving. His drug is a mixture of Expeditious Retreat and his own manufactured cure for the shiver effects. I'll let you decide what the actual effects are.


Going to try to hurry this along since Fredo is waiting.

"So many things." Raijinn smiled at the bar man, dropping a few coins on the table for the drink, followed by several more. His rough voice dropped to something akin to a whisper, "I expect that you get a lot of your... patrons here from the Eel's End. It seems to me that you might overhear things. I'm looking for information on someone, a man called Amprei."


Global Buffs:

@The Dragon's Breath Corridor

The small man's eyes widen at his description of Burahl's drug. "I've never heard of such a drug...Of course I have information for you! Amprei comes in here often, and partakes of my goods even more often than that...arranging a meeting should be as simple as offering him a free sample." He beams at you.

Sense Motive DC 14:
The tiny human is lying to you, and has likely never seen a man named "Ambassador Amprei" before in his life. He just wants you to hand over your recipes.

@The Goldenhawk

The bartender leans forward to hear your whisper, and strokes his purple beard. The man, (a gnome standing on a stool to clear the height of the bar) whispers in a quieter tone than your own. "Why yes, I've seen this "Amprei" quite often. He comes in here to barter away his people's money, and I see no reason to stop him...after all, more money in my pocket, no?" The gnome reaches forward, poised to sweep the coins under the table.

Sense Motive DC 25:
The bartender is lying to you, and has seen no such Amprei in his gambling hall.

GM Rolls:
Bluffin' Burahl: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
Bluffin' Raijinn: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


Status:
HP: 38/38; AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 14; CMD: 15; Fort: 6, Ref: 7, Will: 3; Init +3; Perception +10
Ratfolk Alchemist 5

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

"Very good Bezzerati, a moment please, Burahl searches his robes for a flask or two." Getting out a flask of Alchemist's Fire, and a flask of Acid.

"Well now mr. Bezzerati, lying to me will simply not do. I take it you never heard of the man at all. And I was going to give you this flask of that drug to taste." He's holding up the Alchemist's Fire flask.

"The trick is to drink it down in one go, for the greatest effect. Alas I'm not the one for free samples, so I'd best be leaving now."
Burahl is about to turn away and walk out.

Bluff: 1d20 ⇒ 20


Poor Raijinn doesn't have ranks in sense motive

Raijinn nods to the Gnome. "Very good. One more thing," he says. "I need to get past the guards into the Eel's End. Since you and Amprei are on such good terms, perhaps you'll let me take a cask of ale over to Barvasi as a gift."

Diplomacy: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (8) - 2 = 6

G*%$#%n it Raijinn I love you but get some frigging skills.


Status:
HP: 38/38; AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 14; CMD: 15; Fort: 6, Ref: 7, Will: 3; Init +3; Perception +10
Ratfolk Alchemist 5

I suspect it was obvious that the part of 'Burahl searches his robes for a flask of two' was not supposed to be bold/said.


Global Buffs:

@The Dragon's Breath Corridor

The tiny man stands with his mouth a bit open, eyeing the flask that Burahl holds. "Now hold on just a second! Lying? I was doing nothing of the sort...how DARE you push those sorts of accusations on me! We had a deal, did we not? Give me that flask!"

The man is, in fact, certainly lying. He really has never heard of Amprei. He also doesn't move to grab the flask unless Burahl offers it, and won't pursue Burahl if he leaves.

@The Goldenhawk

The gnome sweeps the coins into his hand happily, but at Raijinn's request for ale, he grows irratable. "Now, what do you think this is, a food bank? (wait, they don't give out alcohol there)...err...whatever! You are free to BUY a cask of ale, but there will be no free gifts to my boss coming from ME, you silly man."

A whole cask of the ale in this bar costs 25gp.

GM Rolls:
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Status:
HP: 38/38; AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 14; CMD: 15; Fort: 6, Ref: 7, Will: 3; Init +3; Perception +10
Ratfolk Alchemist 5

"Well mr. Bezzerati, my accusations are correct and you tricked me. However it is true we had a deal. I will give you this sample and that's it." He hands Bezzerati the flask he held in his hand
"Further business between us will involve a lot of money, just remember that not everyone can be deceived by your tricks."

With that said Burahl throws his cloak over his shoulder and walks away out of the cabin. He stops and turns in the doorway.

"As a matter of pride, I hope you enjoy my drug."

As Burahl leaves the Dragon's Breath Corridor he is slightly satisfied with himself. He thinks for a few seconds and walks on to the Goldenhawk to get/wait for Raijinn before heading to the Eel's End.

If Bezzerati drinks the flask of Alchemist's Fire, will you count it as a coup de grace? It seems to me that burning your intestines might require a Fort save right? hehe


Burahl is a total badass.

Sadly, Raijinn is naive as s#!#.

Raijinn frowns, but given that he has no real desire for wealth, and the short offset will still leave him with quite a bit of coin for future endeavours, he agrees.


Global Buffs:

Bezzerati is stunned by Burahl's perceptiveness and also his apparent generosity, and thanks him for the flask of Alchemist's Fire that he receives.

Raijinn receives the cask of ale from the bartender (although a tough employed by the Goldenhawk has to lift it and hand it to the tiefling) before leaving the ship and finding Burahl outside, waiting for him. Together, the pair move on to the Eel's End, explaining that they're with the wizard that just passed by before being admitted onboard.

Alright, everyone's in the throne room. Do your stuff.


Male Chelaxian Void Wizard 5
The Harrow GM wrote:

The guard in front of Giulianoff scoffs at his words, but takes the vial nontheless and walks into the Eel's End. He emerges a few moments later with the vial again, handing it back to Giulianoff. "Well, looks like the King of Spiders will see you. Good luck."

Goffred and Thaven are admitted into the ship's hold easily, to find what amounts to a throne room inside. The spacious hold's walls are festooned with spider webs, and hundreds of spiders crawl up and down everywhere in the hold. A table stands in the center of the room, and six burly men stand around it, each jockeying for the favor of the man sitting on the wooden throne at the end.

Devargo Barvasi is a man of middling height, with decent musculature and clad in fine black leather armor bearing spider motifs. He has close-cut black hair and wears bladed gauntlets, and he watches the men with little interest.

So people remember where we are now.

Fredo has spent the minute or so it took for the others to make their way to the Eel's End examining the spiderwebs. The arachnids are clearly thriving, judging by the quality of their weaving. It feels like fine Vudran or Tien silk on his fingers. When he sees the others, however, he turns to Barvasi, who is seated decadently on his throne. Fredo resists the urge to roll his eyes, and speaks. "I'll keep this simple," he says. He draws back a fold of his robe to reveal Vimanda's silver dagger, hoping he will recognize an heirloom of the well-known House Arkona. "A friend of mine has learned that you have come into the proof of some valuable information regarding the Chelaxian ambassador Darvayne Amprei, and she would like to possess it herself. She will be very disappointed if she does not get what she wants, but is prepared to make the transaction worth your while."

The module says that the actual check to persuade Barvasi should be made by the character with the highest Diplomacy score. So consider this an Aid Another on that eventual roll:

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18


Raijinn does not have anything resembling Diplomacy, so it would be awesome if this could also be treated as an Aid Another.

Awkwardly approaching the King of Spiders, carefully avoiding stepping on any of the scurrying critters underfoot, Rajinn takes the barrel from his shoulder and places it down with a thud. "Allow me to present a small gift, in good faith."


Global Buffs:

Yeah, I'd actually like everybody to make a Diplomacy check and an appeal to the King of Spiders. Everyone would be Aiding Another on the person with the highest modifier. Once everyone's done that we'll go with that total.


Status:
HP: 38/38; AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 14; CMD: 15; Fort: 6, Ref: 7, Will: 3; Init +3; Perception +10
Ratfolk Alchemist 5

"Very worth your while I might add." the small ratfolk chips in.
"The request is low but the prize is great."

Diplomacy, Aid Another: 1d20 ⇒ 20

talk about lucky RNG


Diplomacy, Aid Another: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (15) - 2 = 13


HP 44/44; AC 17, T 14, FF 13; F+7, R+8, W+3; CMD 21; Perc +10, Init +4

Thaven stands there, looking impassive. Diplomancy: 1d20 ⇒ 8


Global Buffs:

The quintet in the room has sizable presence, and it only takes Barvasi a few moments to stir out of his stupor of boredom to listen to their combined appeals. The very last to speak, Akiki steps up to the fore of the group to say "We both know you have the information we're looking for. Less hassle for you if you just give it to us."

Akiki Diplomacy w/Aid Anothers: 1d20 + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 - 2 = 21

At this development, the big man on the throne stands up, chuckles for a moment, and says "Well, I must say, you cute little things certainly have my attention. Information regarding a...ambassador Amprei, you say? Well, I'm sure if I checked ALL of my records, I'd have SOMETHING for you, but such information is...valuable, to say the least. It's not as if I'm just going to give it away, less so to people I don't even know! Hmm...what would you say to a game of Knivesies, just to lighten my spirits?"

The grin on the man's face suggests something improper.


Do we know what Knivesies is? It sounds bad. Or like something that I might actually be good at.


Global Buffs:

Well, Knivesies is a game frequented by criminals. Essentially, two people stand on a table. Their friends all throw coins on the table. When its your turn, you can either grab for coins or try to hit the other person. You win when the other person falls off of the table or when all of the coins are gone and you have most of them. It will take place between one PC and one of the people jockeying for Devargo's attention. Oh, i forgot. Neither of you have weapons, but there's a single dagger in the center of the table.

601 to 650 of 1,824 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / CotCT Gameplay Thread! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.