CotCT Gameplay Thread! (Inactive)

Game Master leinathan

A group of PCs brought together by a shared hatred are met with far more than just a decrepit criminal. Can they band together and save the day?

Map of Korvosa


551 to 600 of 1,824 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>

HP 44/44; AC 17, T 14, FF 13; F+7, R+8, W+3; CMD 21; Perc +10, Init +4

TOO LATE! It's CANON NOW! MWahh HA HA!

Um, sorry. The schadenfreude was running wild there for a minute...


F Elf Rogue (Charlatan) 5

Akiki squints curiously, "Shaonti? Really? Well, I ... uh. Are you sure they'd want a bunch of non-Shaonti children?"


Male Chelaxian Void Wizard 5

"Why would Thousand Bones have volunteered to take them if he didn't want them?" asks Fredo distantly. "I just hope he's offering them a community, not just a place to stay."


Global Buffs:

"Well, he isn't exactly going to kick them out after a predetermined amount of time. The children are welcome to stay there for as long as they'd like. Thousand Bones isn't very optimistic about how safe Korvosa is going to be in the near future."


F Elf Rogue (Charlatan) 5

Akiki at least can agree on this last point. She nods, "I agree that its not safe. I ... would have liked to see them more often, but their safety is paramount, I think. I'd like to meet anyone that's going to take them, though."


Global Buffs:

"That's absolutely no problem. I can arrange a meeting in a day or two. I do, however, have another assignment for you and your associates. If you could gather the ones that aren't here?"


F Elf Rogue (Charlatan) 5

Akiki tilts her head, "Yeah, sure." She glances around at Fredo, "Do you know where Nostrum is?"


Male Chelaxian Void Wizard 5

"I'm afraid not," says Fredo, his eyes seeming to come into focus. "As far as I know, Thaven and Raijin are still in the Citadel, but I haven't seen Nostrum since we dropped off Verik."


Global Buffs:

"Your strange friend with the axe?" inquires Kroft. "I'm fairly certain he went back to his temple to await word from me."


Male Chelaxian Void Wizard 5

"Alright..." says Fredo slowly, sounding a little doubtful. If Nostrum had gone back to his Brother, why hadn't he and Akiki seen him on the way? Even if they hadn't spotted him, the gaggle of children would have been impossible to miss, and it wasn't like Nostrum not to say hello. But Fredo has to admit that Nostrum is his own man with his own agenda, and that if he has business elsewhere that he doesn't want to tell him about, Fredo has no right to pry.

"I'll gather Raijin and Thaven," he says heavily, moving to the door. "Akiki, perhaps Semelle and the other children would appreciate an explanation of what we've discussed?"


Global Buffs:

Alright, here goes, long message composing time! Question - is a small character's quarterstaff actually an eighth-staff?

Goffred and Akiki and dismissed from Marshall Kroft's room - she has business to take care of whilst they gather their friends, and so they do not see her while they start to search the castle for Raijinn and Thaven.

Goffred finds Raijinn sitting on a bed in the barracks, staring intently at a book, his strange black blade bare and laying across his knees. He looks up with a jump when he enters - he had thought he was alone. He scratches his head, a little embarrassed, not wanting to explain what he was trying to do (which was, of course, to mage hand the book.)

Goffred finds Thaven sitting on the parapets of the north side of the Citadel, legs danging in the open air, just a nub remaining of an arrow in one hand and a knife in the other. The area around him is littered with arrow-bits. He was, apparently, "whittling away" while staring over the Jeggare at the hippogriff riders that swoop lazing around over the city.

Akiki finds the gaggle of children they've brought to the Citadel - they've been afforded a special section of the barracks in which to room and a nurse has been hired to attend them. They're eating ravenously when she arrives, but they quickly stop and silently stare at the arrival of one of their saviors - especially since she's the one that so brutally killed their gnome overseer. She begins to explain that they are to be sent away, and explains that she doesn't know who, but they she'll be safe, and then takes Semelle aside for a private word. She is of course, many times older than any of the rest of the children, and so understands much that they do not. A private, affection conversation is had between the two about goodbyes and reunions.

Meanwhile...

In another part of the city, a Korvosan guard knocks on a door inside a ruined building, and a short rat-man jumps in surprise when he answers the door, quarterstaff flying to the ready. It is, however, explained that there is to be no arrest, but rather that the guard is there for his help. Alchemical advice is needed, and word on the street is that he's the best. Warily, ever so warily, Burahl agrees and locks up, flipping over the 'CLOSED' sign in his shop.

Now, the five gather outside of Kroft's office, the four looking at the newcomer askance while they wait to be called in.


The Harrow GM wrote:
Question - is a small character's quarterstaff actually an eighth-staff?

BaDum-tish!

When the small ratfolk enters the waiting room, recognition spreads immediately across Raijinn's expression, and he bows deeply, a far grander gesture of respect than the others have seen him extend to anyone - including the Queen.


Status:
HP: 38/38; AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 14; CMD: 15; Fort: 6, Ref: 7, Will: 3; Init +3; Perception +10
Ratfolk Alchemist 5

Only the one he uses as a walking stick, the other is regular size

Burahl cautiously follows the guard into the Citadel and looks up surprised as he nears the Marshall's office. He didn't expect a whole party to be there, they didn't look as healers or alchemists themselves.

As his eyes glanced over the group he noticed the tiefling bowing to him, he immediately recognised the face of the man when he stood straight again.
Raijinn's bow was met with one from the ratfolk. He spread his arms invitingly as he bowed down still looking at the tiefling.

Burahl removed the hood of his mantle from his head and walked up to the four friends waiting there, using his quarterstaff as though it was a walking stick. A slight ting can be heard with every step, a sound as though glass is being tapped.

"My friend" Burahl speaks to Raijinn, "it is good to see you still in good health." The ratfolk looks up as he tries to shake hands with his tiefling friend.


Raijinn's slightly crouches as his hand swallows up Burahl's. "Only because of your stubborn refusal to let me die." He replied with a smile, something else the others haven't really seen him do before. "I'm sure you have heard by now of what happened to our 'mutual friend'. Allow me to introduce those responsible."

One by one, Raijinn gestured to those around him. "The quick and silver-tongued man is Fredo. Akiki, the silent and unseen eye. And of course, the ever-vigilant and noble Thaven Jack."

To them he said simply, "Burahl gives life while others seek only to take it."


HP 44/44; AC 17, T 14, FF 13; F+7, R+8, W+3; CMD 21; Perc +10, Init +4

Thaven's eyes go wide when he sees the ratman, but he nods at him, trying to keep his prejudices in check.


Male Chelaxian Void Wizard 5

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30

Fredo is pleasantly surprised to find Raijin trying to perform magic. Despite his efforts to hide it, the fact of his attempt is obvious - and familiar to anyone who had studied at the Academae, where managing three or more tomes at once was often necessary to keep up with what the professors were saying. The only thing Fredo isn't sure of is how Raijin was planning to manipulate the book. Did he want it to float, or did he want to flip pages? "Next time," he says encouragingly, if cryptically, "when you form the transcept of your index finger with your third finger, try bending the second knuckle." He says nothing more on the subject, not wanting to embarrass Raijin further, and does not mention it again in front of Thaven.

Back in Cressida's office, Fredo smiles excitedly at the sight of the newcomer. He'd heard of murine peoples living in enclaves around the city, but he'd never met one. The Chelish tended to shun them even moreso than the Varisians of the city, and he'd never heard of the Guard or any other authority trying to change that. What with recruiting Burahl and befriending Thousand Bones, Cressida is proving to be remarkably enlightened. "Raijin, you are an incorrigible flatterer," smiles Fredo. "We would all be poorer for not having known you," he says, flattering his friend right back then turning to Burahl, "and apparently we have you to thank for the opportunity." He holds his hand out to shake, bending his knees a little to make sure Burahl can reach.

"There is another you should meet," adds Fredo. "She is not here at the moment, but I will make sure she'll come to see you soon."


Status:
HP: 38/38; AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 14; CMD: 15; Fort: 6, Ref: 7, Will: 3; Init +3; Perception +10
Ratfolk Alchemist 5

Burahl nods at Raijinn's words, especially the 'mutual friend' part, scratching his head only at his last words.

He looks up at Fredo as he bends his knee, he shakes his hand and nods. He looks to Fredo, then Raijinn and Thaven Jack.

"First I want to thank you all, I have gotten my vengeance on Gaedren Lamm thanks to you, though be it on a different way than I had expected.
Second my name is Burahl Narnec, perhaps some of you know, but I own a secret shop and laboratory in Old Korvosa."
He looks pensive as he says the word 'secret'.

"Well it was secret. I wonder who mentioned my shop to the Korvosan guards, now I'll have to start paying taxes when this is all over."
He smiles faintly, more like something is in his shoe.


Global Buffs:

Sorry for my absence, I'm actually moving and one of the first things to get packed up was my computer. I'll try to get on more often, but I can't guarantee anything. I'll be done with this all in a few days.

After a few minutes of group discussion with the newcomer, the Marshall's door opens and she pokes her head out. "We're ready for you now.", she says, opening her door the rest of the way and ushering the party in.

Standing at the end of her table is another person - a tall, elegant-looking, and silver-haired human man, wearing plain but well-made clothing, leather gloves, and with an extraordinarily fine (and mithril) rapier strapped to his belt. The man bows as the party enters, even going to far as to walk up to Akiki, take her hand, and kiss it as he says "Ah, Korvosa's new heroes! Cressida has told me much of you. I must say that I am impressed with your actions as of late, and only hope to see more of the same in the future. Such hope is, of course, the reason why Cressida has summoned you here, after all."

The man, middle-aged but spry, smiles as he talks, but then gives a startled gasp as he realizes something. "Oh! I've forgotten myself!"

He extends his hand. "Vencarlo Orisini, at your service."


Male Chelaxian Void Wizard 5

Good luck with the move. I wanted to link you to a song about moving, but Youtube hasn't got it. So here's me singing it.

"Goffred Giulianoff at yours," says Fredo, taking the hand. It's all he can do to maintain his grip; Orisini's is very firm, though curiously only with his first three fingers. He wonders if Akiki had noticed. He also notices that Orisini refers to Cressida by her first name.

"I believe we met a student of yours," says Fredo, letting the hand go. "A fair-haired young nobleman, said you'd offered him shelter from the riots but that he wanted to go home? That was kind of you."


HP 44/44; AC 17, T 14, FF 13; F+7, R+8, W+3; CMD 21; Perc +10, Init +4

Thaven bows his head to the older man.


Status:
HP: 38/38; AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 14; CMD: 15; Fort: 6, Ref: 7, Will: 3; Init +3; Perception +10
Ratfolk Alchemist 5

"Thank you for the compliment Mr Orisini" The ratfolk says as he looks up to the man and nods in greeting.
"Burahl Narnec, though I'd guess you already know that."

He looks at the man inquiringly
"Heroes? Perhaps these four, but not me. I am still wondering how Marshall Kroft came to know so much about me. I tend to keep a very low profile."


Global Buffs:

"Oh, you must mean Amin Jalento!" says Orisini with a raising of the eyebrows.

"Yes, he was in for a lesson when the rioting started, but he said that he really needed to go. I tried to keep him in, but he wouldn't stay, so I let him go...he's alright, isn't he?"

At Burahl's mention of secrecy, Marshall Kroft pipes up. "Vencarlo's always had a close ear to the pulse off the streets, and when he found that you'd been operating in secret, helping people, he notified me when I asked for an alchemical expert. In fact..his ear to the streets is why I've summoned you all here today. As much as I'd like to continue the conversation, we have business to discuss."

She directs everyone to sit at the table, remaining standing herself, and stands at the head of the table, arms crossed in front of herself, before beginning.

"There is an ambassador from Cheliax in town, name of Amprei, who's always had a very...vocal disdain of Korvosa. I never thought much of it until Vencarlo came to me with disturbing news. This Ambassador Amprei is trying to negotiate a trade embargo with Cheliax, and not for a normal reason. According to Vencarlo, he wants to push Korvosa into an economic downturn so that he can buy up large sections of the city cheaply and move himself into a position of power...now, even though we know this, we can't take drastic and direct action against him. He hasn't done anything openly unlawful, and we cannot kill him. Not only for moral reasons, but it would only martyr him in the eyes of Cheliax. He does, apparently, have a weakness, however. He's been seen regularly visiting a place called Eel's End. For those of you not in the know, Eel's End is a den of vice (gambling, prostitution, drugs, and the like) run by a man called Devargo Barvasi. I can't send any known agents of the Guard in, but I need to know what Amprei's been up to in Eel's End and see if we can use it against him.

Do you understand what I'm asking of you?"


F Elf Rogue (Charlatan) 5

Akiki knows of Eel's end. She scowls a bit, but then smiles as well, apparently happy for some excuse to infiltrate the place. If nothing else, maybe she can set fire to it.

She nods though, "Go and find incriminating evidence against this Chelaxian a$!+&## so he'll leave Korvosa in its current disarrayed and weakened state, alone." Makes sense to Akiki.

"I don't imagine we want to get noticed by Devargo. Though as with all people who lurk below the law, he may be bought, probably. I dunno that we want to go toe to toe with Chelaxian funds though."

She seems to be feeling better since making sure the children and Semelle are safe.


HP 44/44; AC 17, T 14, FF 13; F+7, R+8, W+3; CMD 21; Perc +10, Init +4

Thaven nods. "What's your opinion of this Barvasi?"


F Elf Rogue (Charlatan) 5

"He's a dick," Akiki shrugs, "Never did business with him personally, but everyone at the bottom knows of him."


Global Buffs:

At Akiki's words, Cressida jumps just a little bit - this is likely the first time she's heard the elf talk, after all.

She responds, "You may or may not want to be noticed by Barvasi. You may simply want to go in and ask him for the information he's got on Amprei, or you may want to infiltrate and find it, but who's to say that his information is written? How you find the information, and how you get Amprei out of the city, is essentially up to you."

Vencarlo pipes up at this, saying "But be careful about it, of course. We want him stopped, not killed."


F Elf Rogue (Charlatan) 5

"Like I say, he can probably be bought." Akiki smirks slightly, and glances towards Fredo. He's the master of such shenanigans after all. Then the elf returns to brooding silence.


Male Chelaxian Void Wizard 5

"That being the case," says Fredo, picking up the conversational thread Akiki had handed to him, "it might be wise to earmark funds specifically for the purpose. It is also worth mentioning that a significant portion of our own personal assets are in the form of ingots traceable back to the royal treasury. They are thus unsuitable for such a use as bribing a vice peddler over a matter of high politics." He gives Cressida a meaningful look, then turns back to Vencarlo.

"Do you know which wards Amprei is eyeing?" he asks. "I can imagine that the easiest tracts to buy up are located in the poor, blighted, or slummy neighborhoods, and that he would particularly want to purchase land that is adjacent to more lucrative property, such as the docks and shipping warehouses, so that he may exert influence there. Once the information we need on Amprei is well in hand, can we make sure the people living on the land he wants know of his scheming? Inspiring them to organize for the defense of their homes cannot be a bad thing."


"The people in Korvosa are already frightened. Telling them of someone trying to remove them from their homes may not end well. Not to mention, with the local unrest, some of them may seek him out specifically to gather themselves the necessary funds to leave the city. I think we need to play this one quietly."

Raijinn frowns, rubbing his leg where the arrow shot clean through during his and Akiki's last attempt to infiltrate a building. Still, the idea of bending under such an individual leaves Raijinn feeling queasy.

"Buying him off will only supply him with the necessary funds to do the same thing in another city. Do we really want that responsibility? I understand that we mustn't kill the Ambassador, but perhaps we could give him a different manner of encouragement to leave."


Status:
HP: 38/38; AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 14; CMD: 15; Fort: 6, Ref: 7, Will: 3; Init +3; Perception +10
Ratfolk Alchemist 5

"Presumably he would want to buy up the poorest quarters first. Likely Old Korvosa would be one of them, that's my home region in this city. I'm not letting anyone get away with suppressing the poor again."
Burahl says defiantly.

"Perhaps we could make him destitute at the Eel's End, if he likes to gamble we could let him lose a lot. Anyone good at cheating in card games?"


HP 44/44; AC 17, T 14, FF 13; F+7, R+8, W+3; CMD 21; Perc +10, Init +4

Thaven's eyes go wide at the discussion of bribes and real estate and gambling. He switches a little, still remembering the depths to which he sunk to finance his drug habits.

Knowledge Local for anything about Eel's End or Barvasi: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


Male Chelaxian Void Wizard 5

"I think you have conflated two separate things, Raijin." says Fredo tentatively. "Barvasi is the one we might bribe, for information on Amprei that will shame him into leaving town. We cannot bribe Amprei precisely for the reason you suggest.

"As for informing people of the threat to their homes," he adds, "their being up in arms is not something we have to let blow over or suppress. It can be made constructive; recall what I said to the men who acosted Jalento," he says, nodding at Vencarlo. "I think Burhal's got the right idea."


What the f!!% am I thinking.

Raijinn shakes his head, wondering if he exhausted himself by staring intently at a book for hours trying to make it move. "Apologies. I know not where my head is at. That makes far more sense."


Global Buffs:

Vencarlo scratches his clean-shaven chin before remarking "Yes...bribing Barvasi might work well for such a greedy man as him...Cressida?"

Kroft picks up at his lead and says "Yes, I thought you might arrive at that conclusion...which is why I've procured some gold for the purpose of...greasing wheels...with Barvasi. Before I hand it over, however, I'd like you to promise that you won't create more unrest in the streets. We want this man gone quietly, we don't want more rioting, and we don't want a mob at his house lynching him."

To emphasize her point, she pulls out a chest laden with 1,000 gold, indicating that this is the gold she intends to be used for the bribe.


F Elf Rogue (Charlatan) 5

Akiki perks up a bit, "I'm good at ... cards." Of course she is. She eyes the gold too, still a little disturbed at the amounts of money being thrown around.


Male Chelaxian Void Wizard 5

"I'm sorry, Field Marshal, but that sounds an awful lot like hush money," says Fredo, crossing his arms. "And hush money we won't even get to enjoy at that," he adds jokingly. He almost wants to step back and let one of the others overrule him, but it's long since too late for that. "I'll tell you what, though. If we succeed, we'll keep quiet about Amprei's plans for three weeks. That should be enough time for things to calm down. If we fail, and it looks like they're about to go through...then people have a right to know what's about to be done with their homes."


Global Buffs:

"That's...a reasonable request, although I don't see the point of letting anybody know about Amprei's plans after they've already been foiled (as I'm assuming that's what's going to happen)." Cressida muses.


Global Buffs:

Vencarlo interrupts the conversation with somewhat of an ultimatum - "So have we reached an accord or a plan? I'm to escort you over to Eel's End and Cressida was firm about this getting done tonight."


Status:
HP: 38/38; AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 14; CMD: 15; Fort: 6, Ref: 7, Will: 3; Init +3; Perception +10
Ratfolk Alchemist 5

"I suppose bribing him would be considered a plan."
Burahl shrugs, "We have some time to think of other ways to handle this, infiltrating is not my strong suit though."


F Elf Rogue (Charlatan) 5

"It is my strong suit, though." She nodded.


HP 44/44; AC 17, T 14, FF 13; F+7, R+8, W+3; CMD 21; Perc +10, Init +4

Thaven stands and shakes his head. "We can talk this to death. Let's go. We need eyes on this." He slings his longbow over his shoulder and heads out the door. "Be sure to bring the gold."


F Elf Rogue (Charlatan) 5

Akiki shrugs and shoulders her own bow, content with Thaven's conclusion. "I'll see what I can see."


Status:
HP: 38/38; AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 14; CMD: 15; Fort: 6, Ref: 7, Will: 3; Init +3; Perception +10
Ratfolk Alchemist 5

Burahl nods at Thaven and Akiki's words. "It will be a new experience, I'll keep my eyes open for trouble."

He stands up from the chair, sliding his dangling legs down on to the floor. The slight tingling of glass can be heard again as he straightens his clothes and mantle, drawing a few glances from Marshall Kroft and Vencarlo Orisini.
He pulls his cloak a bit tighter; "Just a few personal remedies I keep", he mutters


Global Buffs:

"It seems we have come to an agreement, then? Come, I am to escort you to Old Korvosa." says Vencarlo, standing up and tugging on his gloves to tighten them.

Cressida wishes the group well as they leave, and makes sure to hand Akiki, the one seemingly most eager about this mission, the gold intended for bribery.

Walking out of Kroft's office, through the castle hallways, and across the Yard in silence wears thin on the bouncy older Orisini, and he finally breaks the silence when leaving the castle grounds.

"Cressida's told me many things about you, and I must say that I am duly impressed. Getting rid of a criminal that the Guard has never been able to was an excellent move, and stopping that rebel guard in such a diplomatic fashion was well-done. I must say that I can only see you accomplishing more and more impressive deeds as time goes on."

He moves to standing beside Goffred to offer some information - "By the way, Cressida told me about the Guard you arrested and his demands...she's very inclined to simply jail him for mutiny, but you advised him well...an influx of food into the streets would be good for everything. The thing is...she isn't convinced he acquired the animals lawfully, although she has yet to conduct a formal investigation on the subject."

We'll have a few posts of conversation before we get to Eel's End.


Male Chelaxian Void Wizard 5
The Harrow GM wrote:
We'll have a few posts of conversation before we get to Eel's End.

Lovely.

"Thank you for letting me know," says Fredo earnestly. "I haven't seen Verik since he agreed to come back with us," he says, emphasizing that the ex-Guard had come quietly and that Fredo doesn't believe that he made an arrest, "and honestly I had hoped he would have asked for formal representation before now. I trust, however, that nothing untoward occurred during the interrogation, and that any investigation will be conducted just as professionally. You seem to know a lot about the matter, though, and to have Cressida's ear," he says. "If you don't mind my asking, how did you two become so familiar?"


I'll keep the same prepared spells. Level 0: Mage Hand, Open/Close, Ghost Sound. Level 1: Shocking Grasp, Shield.


Global Buffs:

"You have to believe that Cressida is a very moral woman, and wouldn't do anything...untoward...during an interrogation. Of course, a cleric of Abadar was called in, and truth-forcing magic was used, but that is in no way cruel."

Vencarlo flexes his hands in their gloves, stretching out his fingers.

DC 20 Perception:
Two of Vencarlo's fingers on his right hand never seem to flex, even when the rest do.

Vencarlo has a light smile on his face when asked about Vencarlo, and a laughing look in his eyes.

"Cressida and I? Well, our current relationship is kept going because she finds it useful to know a popular man on the streets - I often have useful information for her...as for our meeting...well, that's a story for another day."

With that, he positively skips over to Akiki, a twinkle in his eye. "And what's a beautiful young... *ahem* (relatively speaking) woman like you doing with a group like this? Don't you know it's dangerous in a notorious criminal's drug den?"


Status:
HP: 38/38; AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 14; CMD: 15; Fort: 6, Ref: 7, Will: 3; Init +3; Perception +10
Ratfolk Alchemist 5

Burahl walks easily behind among the others, sometimes catching up when he falls behind, his small stature not quite capable in keeping up in a leisurely pace with the taller members of the group.

He tries to follow every conversation and see expressions on their faces as they talk, obviously interested in their stories besides Gaedren Lamm.

Curiosity (Perception): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Failing to catch a word or a glimpse of the others while they talk, he eventually settles for trudging along, before finally asking Raijinn.

"Raijinn, it seems you four have made quite a name for yourselves. How did you guys even meet in the first place?"


Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Raijinn slows down to walk alongside Burahl.

"I've seen a lot of strange things during the last few weeks that I'm not sure I understand, or even believe. I've seen Fredo turn an enemy into an ally with a few short words. One of our other companions, Nostrum, took away pain with a single touch." Raijinn shakes his head.

"How we met," he continued, "might just be the strangest part of all. A card reader named Zellara brought us together to avenge her son's death at the hands of Gaedren Lamm. After we did so, Fredo found her head among Lamm's effects. Her spirit came to us later that evening, claiming that Lamm murdered her as well, and her spirit became... linked to her Harrow deck."

"I don't really expect you to believe it," he muttered. "If Fredo didn't still have the deck, if I hadn't seen it all myself, I'm not sure I would believed it, either."

Raijinn thought to the part of the tale he was leaving out, that he himself had somehow cast a spell, without knowing how he did it, and without being able to do so again since. For a second he tried to imagine that it hadn't happened, that Zellara's spirit wasn't in the air, that magic didn't exist, but he felt in his bones that it was real, and it chilled him to the core. "I fear the world is changing my friend, and that there are many things at work that I do not understand."


Male Chelaxian Void Wizard 5

"Zellara was the one to whom I said I would introduce you, Burahl," says Fredo, sounding a little disappointed. Anyone who saw him on the Fishery floor can probably guess that he wanted the moment to be a little more theatrical. "Not here though," he clarifies. "The only worse place to call upon her than the middle of the street would be in the Eel's End itself."

551 to 600 of 1,824 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / CotCT Gameplay Thread! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.