CotCT Gameplay Thread! (Inactive)

Game Master leinathan

A group of PCs brought together by a shared hatred are met with far more than just a decrepit criminal. Can they band together and save the day?

Map of Korvosa


651 to 700 of 1,824 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>

HP 44/44; AC 17, T 14, FF 13; F+7, R+8, W+3; CMD 21; Perc +10, Init +4

"I can do it. I'll play this game." Thaven says quietly.


Global Buffs:

"Oh, really? Can you? Fantastic! Clear the table!" calls Barvasi, and his lackeys leap to push one table to the center of the room, and the others to the side, leaving plenty of room.

Alright so the table is 5-by-10, meaning you and the other must stand adjacent. The dagger is stabbed into the table between you. It will be run basically like combat, starting with an initiative and then we take turns acting. The other players are free to do what they like as long as it doesn't interfere with the game. There will also be betting before the game.

"Now, I trust you know how knivesies works? sneers Barvasi, and his men laugh. "Get up on the table. Up! Up! I want to see blood, and soon! Hurry!" His men harry Thaven up onto the table, and one of them leaps up across from him. Weapons are stripped from each of them, and one of the men stabs a dagger into the center of the table.

The men size Thaven up, and then each throw a few coins on the table. One goes to Barvasi, and he produces a small bag. In total, 58gp is bet on the thug.

The thug, a big, ugly man wearing chainmail and with a terribly noticeable mole on his cheek, sneers at Thaven...but when the go-ahead is given, is too slow to react to make the first move.

Thaven is up first in this game of Knivesies, as he has higher Dex.

Thaven Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Thug Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Raijinn matches the bet from all Barvasi's men for Thaven, and then throws in an extra 20, grinning at them as he does so.

So, a 78gp bet on Thaven, why not.

Also, a Tiefling grin strikes me as being more frightening than anything else, for the record.


HP 44/44; AC 17, T 14, FF 13; F+7, R+8, W+3; CMD 21; Perc +10, Init +4

Thaven ducks, snatching up the dagger and stabbing at the thug!

Attack!: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 Add +2 if the thug is human.
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 Add +2 if the thug is human.


Global Buffs:

The thug is indeed human.

The dagger glances off of the thug's chainmail as he frowns that he doesn't have it in HIS hand. Without the weapon, he's a bit uncreative, and pummels at Thaven with his fist. Thaven, however, narrowly dodges out of the way of the fist.

This provokes an AoO, as you're armed and he's making an unarmed strike.

Unarmed strike: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Damage: 1d3 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Your go.


HP 44/44; AC 17, T 14, FF 13; F+7, R+8, W+3; CMD 21; Perc +10, Init +4

AoO: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 for 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 damage!

Round 2: Thaven ducks and snatches a handful of coins.


HP 44/44; AC 17, T 14, FF 13; F+7, R+8, W+3; CMD 21; Perc +10, Init +4

Okay, I just realized we're tied together, so I don't have a hand free to snatch coins. Instead can I make an attack?

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 for 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 damage
Possible Crit! 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 for 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 damage


Global Buffs:

Yes you may. That's quite the good turn, there.

The thug grimaces at Thaven's dagger strikes, bleeding from two swipes on his arm and through his chainmail, growls, and attempts to rush forward to push Thaven off of the table.

Bull Rush: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 This provokes an AoO.
The man can't quite get a hold on Thaven, however. The man is slippery and manages to stay on the table.

Your go.


HP 44/44; AC 17, T 14, FF 13; F+7, R+8, W+3; CMD 21; Perc +10, Init +4

AoO: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 for 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 damage!

Thaven slashes again! Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 for 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 damage!


F Elf Rogue (Charlatan) 5

Akiki lurks. She frowned at the king every time he looked at her, and she frowned even more now as Thaven plays.

OOC: Does it look like there's anywhere likely she could sneak and poke around while people are distracted? :P


Thaven is rocking the house.

Raijinn looks over at the King of Spiders to gauge his reaction on how his man is faring against Thaven.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


Status:
HP: 38/38; AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 14; CMD: 15; Fort: 6, Ref: 7, Will: 3; Init +3; Perception +10
Ratfolk Alchemist 5

Burahl looks on warily, trying to judge if any of the crooks might take offense if Thaven wins.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

He is actually quite excited to see Thaven having the upper hand, but keeps quiet about it, not wanting to draw any attention to himself as he fondles around in his bag en keeps one hand in there, gripping a flask.


Male Chelaxian Void Wizard 5

Fredo crosses his arms in front of him, a satisfied look on his face. He had briefly considered tipping the odds in Thaven's favor despite the risk, but it doesn't look like the marine needs it.

Meanwhile, Cat continues to explore the hold, batting at spiders that come too close. One, suspended by a thread in midair, goes bobbing around like a ball on a string. She makes her way around Barvasi's "throne". Fredo can feel her curiosity, and tries to balance it with a healthy dose of caution.

Cat's Stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25
Cat's Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


Global Buffs:

Thaven's opportunistic strike clangs against the rings of the man's chainmail, but his next strike draws blood and sends the man toppling to the table, and then the ground, unconscious. There is a stunned silence from the mercenaries as Barvasi laughs, and laughs, and laughs. "Good, good! I knew that one was worthless, I just had to see for myself! I'm happy to tell you that I do indeed have what you're looking for, but you haven't quite...done enough for me yet. I require more before I'm going to think of giving you what you want."

Akiki, you're going to need to be very sneaky and to have an excellent distraction, but yes, there are entrances into other parts of the ship.

It is now that Thaven feels a telepathic pull. Help! Free me, please!. Looking about the room, the message comes from a pathetic-looking pseudodragon sitting in a cage suspended from the rafters. He gives Thaven a teary glare.

Your Diplomacy score set to 26. Keep going. Thaven wins 136gp.


HP 44/44; AC 17, T 14, FF 13; F+7, R+8, W+3; CMD 21; Perc +10, Init +4

Thaven tilts his head, looking at the small dragon locked in the cage. He looks at Barvasi. "What's the deal with the little dragon?"


Global Buffs:

Barvasi cocks his head to the side at Thaven's inquiry. "Oh...him? He...amuses me. I like to pit him against dream spiders and watch him fight. His sadness and pain makes me smile when I'm having a bad day. Why?"


Male Chelaxian Void Wizard 5

Let's see what I know about pseudodragons. Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

Fredo follows Thaven's gaze and spots the cage. He fumes inwardly at Barvasi's words, surer every moment that this is not a person to whom they should be giving gold. "Because his sadness and pain have the opposite effect on us," he says bluntly.

Cat, meanwhile, has begun climbing the wall behind Barvasi's throne, aiming for the cage and both aided and hindered by the webbing.

Cat's Climb: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Cat's Stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27


HP 44/44; AC 17, T 14, FF 13; F+7, R+8, W+3; CMD 21; Perc +10, Init +4

Thaven nods at Fredo's word. "How much for it?"


Global Buffs:

Barvasi laughs at Goffred, spittle almost flying out of his mouth in his mirth. "Ah, so you CARE about the little pathetic beast? Well, it was difficult to capture...and I somewhat value its squeals of terror...perhaps three thousand gold would set it free?" Barvasi sneers.

"And what of this information you wish to have? Have you simply given up on that?"


HP 44/44; AC 17, T 14, FF 13; F+7, R+8, W+3; CMD 21; Perc +10, Init +4

Thaven stares at the man, wondering how fast he could kill him. He starts for a moment, suddenly realizing where his thoughts were headed. Has he truly become a killer?

"How about a game of Knivesies for the dragon? We can pay you for the information."


Global Buffs:

Barvasi almost starts at your nerve. "A game of Knivesies is worth that to you? I'm sorry, because it means you have a warped sense of worth...it isn't that to me. Knivesies is for entertainment. Getting payment for the dragon is for getting payment. Basically, I want your money. Got it?"


HP 44/44; AC 17, T 14, FF 13; F+7, R+8, W+3; CMD 21; Perc +10, Init +4

Thaven stands stock-still. In his mind he counts the threats in the room, and stacks them up against the combat prowess of his companions. "Can you hear me dragon?" He thinks as strongly as he can.


Global Buffs:

You hear a quiet purr and then 'Yes.' although you're sure there was no actual sound. 'Is there something you wish me to know? Are you going to get me free?'.


Raijinn watches the exchanges between Thaven, Fredo, and Barvasi. Violence for sport was one thing, but Raijinn felt the change in the attitude of his comrades when Barvasi admitted to hurting an animal for fun.

While not making any visible movements, Raijinn adjusted his position to allow better access to his sword. He knew not whether they had the amount of gold demanded, but he did know that it didn't matter. With every passing second it became more and more clear to him that they would be leaving with both the dragon and the information, or not at all.

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
If / When this goes badly, how many men are around us? How many are drunk vs how many look like they might be visible threats?


HP 44/44; AC 17, T 14, FF 13; F+7, R+8, W+3; CMD 21; Perc +10, Init +4

Thaven frowns. "Not sure yet. Still thinking. Barvasi's a monster, isn't he?" He thinks loudly at the dragon.


Male Chelaxian Void Wizard 5

Fredo takes note of Thaven's stance and concentration. He is obviously thinking hard...of a plan to free the dragon, perhaps? Cat continues her bid to get to the cage.

"We have not given up on the information," says Fredo, seeing that the negotiations are rapidly devolving towards violence and trying to buy a little time. He slides the silver dagger from his belt and looks critically at it, holding it not like a weapon, but like a badge or token. "But you will not deny it to us if you wish to continue operating in Old Korvosa. Vimanda Arkona will not take kindly to hearing that you are keeping this information from her." Fredo's heart begins to beat faster. Invoking the Arkonas is not just a falsehood, but he could find himself in serious trouble if word gets back to Vimanda that he is bandying her name about for his own benefit. On the other hand, he wants to speak to her eventually anyway.

"The dragon is a separate deal," he clarifies, "and three thousand gold sails is too high a price." Fredo puts up his hand to prevent Barvasi from interrupting. "I have a counter-proposal. I will summon an imp for you to torture, and will give you one Chelaxian and two Korvosan ingots together worth three hundred sails as a security deposit while I gather the necessary materials (and gain the levels necessary to learn lesser planar binding, but Barvasi doesn't need to know that). A ten percent security should not be unreasonable. You can even keep the money after I give you the imp. In exchange, we will take the dragon now."

Cat's Stealth: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25
Cat's Climb: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Fredo's Bluff: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15


Global Buffs:

Raijinn, there is one man bleeding out on the floor, and the remaining five thugs bandying for Barvasi's favor are still milling about, ready to be offered up for a game of Knivesies. The only other person in the room is Barvasi himself.

Of course! He's kept me here for weeks, letting me out only to pit me against big spiders to see if I live.

Barvasi strokes his lightly stubbled chin.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

"So you've the acquaintance of my business partner, do you? I'm fairly certain that if she wanted the information, she would ask me personally...and why should you need to summon an imp? I can go into the streets and wave a net around and one will fly into my waiting arms."

Cat climbs successfully (and unseen) up the spidery webs, but the cage is held aloft in the center of the room, and it appears to be locked.


HP 44/44; AC 17, T 14, FF 13; F+7, R+8, W+3; CMD 21; Perc +10, Init +4

Thaven casually unslings his bow and leans on it, casually.

Bluff: 1d20 ⇒ 11 +2 vs humans


Male Chelaxian Void Wizard 5

"Best not to question her, I think," says Fredo, seemingly offhandedly. Inside, he's thinking quickly. If Barvasi knows Vimanda personally, things have just became very, very dangerous. "She did seem busy with other matters on the mainland, though," he says, referring to Verik's mutiny. "All the more reason to prove your loyalty and keep her attention on Old Korvosa.

"As for the imp," says Fredo, "it requires subtler, stronger bonds than hempen mesh or a wire cage. It would be difficult to explain to a layman. Suffice to say that there is a reason the Academae demands that its prospective graduates bind one as their final test."


Status:
HP: 38/38; AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 14; CMD: 15; Fort: 6, Ref: 7, Will: 3; Init +3; Perception +10
Ratfolk Alchemist 5

Burahl seeing the atmosphere getting a bit darker, fondles in his coat and draws a bottle under the words:
"My what time is it? It should be about time for my medicine I think" He uncorks the bottle and drinks the potion if not interrupted.

A potion of Shield

His hand slides back into his bag, gripping a flask of acid. His hand rests there casually like another person would have a hand in his pocket.

"Good thing I added a little bit of taste to it, else it would be horrible"


Global Buffs:

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13 oof.

Thaven catches Barvasi's eye as the man draws his bow, distracting him from Goffred's words, wise as they are.

"What are ya doin, little man? Got some sort of plan, here? I would advise that you don't even try it. I have power that you wouldn't know how to deal with."

Addressing Goffred once again, he says "You know, I think that I could hire an actual Acadamae graduate to do this for me, rather than having to release my favorite pet in order to get the services of some washout."


Male Chelaxian Void Wizard 5

"You just said you wanted to gain money, not give it away," counters Fredo, fuming inwardly. How on Golarion did Barvasi know that he had been expelled? "Hiring someone to bind an imp would cost you at least eleven hundred gold sails (strictly speaking the cost of a magic circle against evil spell, a dimensional anchor spell, and a lesser planar binding spell cast by a wizard of minimum level is 1,080 gp, and I don't think Barvasi is dumb enough to try to haggle with a level 9 wizard who demands more). Nowhere else in Korvosa will you find a devil-binder willing to offer you his services and his gold."


HP 44/44; AC 17, T 14, FF 13; F+7, R+8, W+3; CMD 21; Perc +10, Init +4

Thaven stiffens at the little man comment. He shrugs, smiles at Barvasi and sends an arrow winging at his head.

Attack!: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

I'm assuming I'm within 30' of him.


Global Buffs:

Well, I guess that's that. Roll for initiative, everybody, and post some actions in response to Thaven's arrow-shot. You get a surprise round, too.


HP 44/44; AC 17, T 14, FF 13; F+7, R+8, W+3; CMD 21; Perc +10, Init +4

Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Sorry. Dude needed to be feathered with arrows. I simply did him the favor.


Male Chelaxian Void Wizard 5

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

"Alternatively," says Fredo, taking a lot more pleasure in speaking to Barvasi than he has up to this point, "it seems your opportunity to profit by this has passed. Your workers will thank us for ridding them of their boss. Your boss will thank us for ridding her of a disloyal incompetent. You will die unmourned." As he speaks, he backs toward the door. Barvasi will no doubt call for reinforcements even before Raijin and Thaven have fended off the thugs already in this room. He wants to be able to keep them out as long as possible.

Cast cause fear (DC 15 Will) on Barvasi, then move toward the door.


Global Buffs:

Thugs initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Barvasi Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Barvasi Will: 1d20 ⇒ 2

Just here to roll some dice while I wait for the others. Don't mind me.


Status:
HP: 38/38; AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 14; CMD: 15; Fort: 6, Ref: 7, Will: 3; Init +3; Perception +10
Ratfolk Alchemist 5

Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Thinking that bombs might alert too many guards, I'll throw a flask of acid. Fredo we only get a standard action now, so I don't think you can move yet.

Burahl throws a flask of acid to the nearest thug (range increment 10 ft), hoping to hit a few others with the splash.

Ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5 1 splash damage for people within 5 ft

AC 21
Gripping his quarterstaff tightly, "Let's finish this quickly." He says to the others.

Edit:miss so Land?: 1d8 ⇒ 1 to find where it lands 1 is furthest away going clockwise for 2, 3 etc..


Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 BOOM

Raijinn leaps up, drawing his sword and slashing at the closest thug.

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Global Buffs:

Akiki Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

Initiative:
Akiki - 24
Thaven - 23
Barvasi - 22
Raijinn - 21
Thugs - 18
Burahl - 13
Goffred - 11

Alright so here's the surprise round, with only the results of YOUR actions. Next, post more actions and we'll have round 1.

Akiki senses the impending violence and draws her dagger, slashing at the nearest thug. Her dagger pierces the man's chainmail and draws flowing blood. Thaven's arrow, the initiator for all this, finds its mark in the surprised Barvasi's flesh. Raijinn's obsidian scimitar also finds its mark, slashing through chain and into muscle and blood. Burahl's vial of acid breaks the streak, landing on the wooden floor and splashing acid onto a thug's skin, dealing minimal harm. Goffred acts last, sending a wave of arcane energy into Barvasi's brain that causes his eyes to widen in shock and his pupils to dilate in shock.

Guys, you may have just marginalized this encounter. Good surprise round right there.

GM Rolls:
Akiki attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Fear duration: 1d4 ⇒ 4


Raijinn takes another swing at the same thug, his black blade surging with electricity as he slices into the man.

Cast "Shocking Grasp" and deliver through my weapon. If the man is wearing metal armour or holding a metal weapon, I get an additional +3 to hit him, making it a 23 to hit.

Attaack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 2d6 ⇒ (6) + 3 + (6, 3) = 18


Status:
HP: 38/38; AC: 17, T: 14, FF: 14; CMD: 15; Fort: 6, Ref: 7, Will: 3; Init +3; Perception +10
Ratfolk Alchemist 5

Burahl retrieves another Flask of Acid from his pack and throws at the same bandit that got hit by the acid last round. Muttering under his breath:"Why do we have to be on a ship of all places..."

If the bandit is next to him he will 5-ft step away and then throw. also forgot to incorporate my Throw Anything bonus, now adjusted.

Ranged Touch attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1 1 splash damage for everyone within 5 ft


Global Buffs:

Totally forgot Akiki's damage from the last round... Belated Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Goffred, Akiki, Thaven, we've got you to go.


Male Chelaxian Void Wizard 5

Seeing that Barvasi is well out of the fight for now, Fredo braces his back against the door and draws and loads his crossbow in one smooth motion. Following through with it, he lines up his shot at the coupling that holds the pseudodragon's cage to the ceiling. Cat then takes a flying leap from the shelf where she's perched towards the cage, hoping to overwhelm the weakened junction.

Cat acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Fredo attack @ cage: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Damage: 1d8 - 2 ⇒ (6) - 2 = 4 The 2 is for hardness


HP 44/44; AC 17, T 14, FF 13; F+7, R+8, W+3; CMD 21; Perc +10, Init +4

Thaven, seeing Barvasi is freaked out, spins and rapid-fires at the nearest conscious thug!

Attack (Rapid shot w/PBS): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Attack (Rapid shot w/PBS): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Damage Arrow 1: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Damage Arrow 2: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Global Buffs:

Initiative:
Akiki - 24
Thaven - 23
Barvasi - 22
Raijinn - 21
Thugs - 18
Burahl - 13
Goffred - 11

Akiki strikes again at the same thug with her dagger, but completely misses this time as a swaying of the ship makes her stumble. Thaven's pair of arrows pierce the thug that Akiki's been attacking, feathering his chest and sending him unconscious to the ground. Barvasi, magically and absolutely terrified of the group, flees to a corner of the room, cowering and covering his head the entire time. Raijinn's electrified blade cuts deeply into the thug, magnetically pulled to the chainmail he wears before it slices right through, melting metal and cooking flesh as it slices the dead man. With four thugs down and one splashed with acid, the remaining thug cuts his losses and attempts to flee, before he realizes Goffred's blocked the only door and desperately swings his longsword at the man in an attempt to get him out of the way. The nimble wizard is able to move out of the way of the slice just in time, however. Burahl slings another vial of acid, and this one hits right on target, although it is somewhat less potent acid this time and ends up splashing on Goffred. Cat's leap is somewhat uninspired, and the feline ends up falling straight down to the floor taking 2 damage. Goffred's bolt strikes true, however, but it isn't damaging enough to the iron links to force it to fall.

Round 2!

GM Rolls:
Akiki dagger: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Akiki damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Thug -> Goffred: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Cat fall: 1d6 ⇒ 2


HP 44/44; AC 17, T 14, FF 13; F+7, R+8, W+3; CMD 21; Perc +10, Init +4

Thaven, seeing only the cowering Barvasi is left, shrugs and sends two arrows at the man.

Attack (rapid shot w/PBS): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Attack (rapid shot w/PBS): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Damage Arrow 1: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Damage Arrow 2: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11


F Elf Rogue (Charlatan) 5

Akiki scowls a bit. Weren't they supposed to avoid fighting? But she is actually quite content to stab a b&!&& instead of negotiating with the ingrate. She scoots herself around to help Thaven, attempting to flank or at least get out of the way of anyone who wants to hit him more directly ... like Raijinn. She eyes the cowering thug for a long moment once he's alone, and then shakes her head, going to look at the cage with the dragon while they 'handle' that.

No need to get her hands dirty, right? He's not even worth that.


Raijinn moves towards the frightened and now wounded Barvasi with the intention of tying him up, hoping all the while that it will go better than his last attempt to tie someone up.

Rope!: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

As he ties knots, Raijinn hopes that the bond's will hold. He doesn't want to think about the horrible turn their mission might take if Akiki becomes frustrated and slits his throat like she did the last one.


Global Buffs:

There's another guard That I *ahem* overlooked that's doing the same as the other.

Attack -> Goffred: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 miss, though.
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

651 to 700 of 1,824 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / CotCT Gameplay Thread! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.