GameMastery Map Pack: Magic Academy

****( ) (based on 1 rating)
GameMastery Map Pack: Magic Academy
Show Description For:
Print

Add Print $12.99

Add PDF $8.99

Facebook Twitter Email

Class is in Session!

Your characters are about to get an education in the arcane! With Paizo Publishing's latest GameMastery Map Pack, you don't have to spend time drawing every darkened hallway and scroll-strewn classroom in which magical menaces await! This line of gaming accessories provides simple and elegant tools for the busy Game Master. Inside, you’ll find 18 captivating 5" × 8" specially coated map tiles, allowing you to use wet-erase and dry-erase markers, then remove ink with ease!

    This set includes:
  • Classroom
  • Dormitory
  • Archmage's Office
  • Laboratory
  • Spell-Dueling Hall

Game Masters shouldn’t waste precious time sketching every time an adventure calls for a center of learning or magical laboratory. With GameMastery Map Pack: Magic Academy, you’ll be ready next time you run across sorcerous scoundrels who need to be taught a lesson!

Also check out Pathfinder Module: Academy of Secrets, the tie-in that transforms GameMastery Map Pack: Magic Academy into a complete adventure!

ISBN-13: 978-1-60125-326-2

Note: This product is part of the Pathfinder Maps Subscription.

Additional Product Images


(click to enlarge)
GameMastery Map Pack: Magic Academy GameMastery Map Pack: Magic Academy GameMastery Map Pack: Magic Academy GameMastery Map Pack: Magic Academy
GameMastery Map Pack: Magic Academy GameMastery Map Pack: Magic Academy

Product Availability

Print: Ships from our warehouse in 1 to 7 business days.

PDF: Will be added to your My Downloads Page immediately upon purchase of PDF.

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZO4032


See Also:

Average product rating:

****( ) (based on 1 rating)

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

A guilty pleasure

****( )

(Open this link in a back-tab before reading . . . http://youtu.be/zCNHVMIYqiA)

I admit to having bought this set but never yet used it. They're pretty specialized, I admit. Could maybe be a wizard's sanctum or Pathfinder training lodge of some type. But fundamentally, they would have one particular use for a single setting which we all know but need not speak aloud. Someday perhaps I shall run *that* campaign . . .

Anyway, the set is gorgeous though. You've got a classroom, an alchemical laboratory, a magical dueling or summoning 'range', a library, a dormitory and a wizard's study or office. One of the more wonderfully detailed sets out there.


Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

The product image and description have been updated to match the finished product, and sample images have been added.


Question: Will this be available to retail stores next weekend at Free RPG day? I plan on picking up something that day in addition to the goblin adventure. This and the Hellscapes map pack if they still have it would be rather ideal.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

FenrysStar wrote:
Question: Will this be available to retail stores next weekend at Free RPG day? I plan on picking up something that day in addition to the goblin adventure. This and the Hellscapes map pack if they still have it would be rather ideal.

The official release date is Wednesday!


FreeRPG Day is this Saturday, I'll look for it when I go shopping.

Contributor

PDF version now available!

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Subscriber; Pathfinder Comics Subscriber

For this one and the others that have a pdf, will the pdfs print off as 1-inch squares?


Paizo Charter Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Chris Ballard wrote:
For this one and the others that have a pdf, will the pdfs print off as 1-inch squares?

Even if they're off a little, you can always adjust the zoom percentage to make them spot on.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

gbonehead wrote:
Chris Ballard wrote:
For this one and the others that have a pdf, will the pdfs print off as 1-inch squares?
Even if they're off a little, you can always adjust the zoom percentage to make them spot on.

They should be fine so long as you don't have your printer set to scale things.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Hi.... I am from germany. I have every game mastery map and I have a question. Why do you not put the right names in your samples of the maps? The maps before every map has a name what kind of map it was... sorry for my bad grammar. I hope you understand what I mean?
Right now if I click to the sample map of magic academy I read "preview", but I do not know what kind of map it is?!? ... ok, sometimes I can see... oh, thats an archmages room for example, but sometimes I am not sure, if it is the right map... could you please change this, like it was before? I do not think thats a lot of work. :)
Thanks at paizo, I am a really fan of everything you do. Keep going on with pathfinder, D&D 3.5 rules are the best!!! :)))

Paizo Employee Web Production Manager

MarkusKolb wrote:

Hi.... I am from germany. I have every game mastery map and I have a question. Why do you not put the right names in your samples of the maps? The maps before every map has a name what kind of map it was... sorry for my bad grammar. I hope you understand what I mean?

Right now if I click to the sample map of magic academy I read "preview", but I do not know what kind of map it is?!? ... ok, sometimes I can see... oh, thats an archmages room for example, but sometimes I am not sure, if it is the right map... could you please change this, like it was before? I do not think thats a lot of work. :)
Thanks at paizo, I am a really fan of everything you do. Keep going on with pathfinder, D&D 3.5 rules are the best!!! :)))

I think what you're asking about is the file name of the preview images. It really just depends on whoever adds the product image. We don't have standardized naming conventions for images we add to the website. Also, the person adding the product images can be one of a few different staff members (and some may not know what the room is intended to be specifically).

Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / GameMastery Map Pack: Magic Academy All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.