Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
The Jester

Squeakmaan's page

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber. 568 posts. 6 reviews. 1 list. 1 wishlist.


RSS

1 to 50 of 568 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I think her possession or not of marijuana isn't all that relevant to be honest. The results of her encounter with police completely justify her not wanting to deal or cooperate with them in any way. The exact situation she feared (maybe not, she might have feared worse) did come to pass. It seems to me she had the correct reaction to seeing the police regardless of any amount of drugs she may have been carrying, fear, expectation of violence, and the knowledge that no matter what they did to her it would be excused and waived away with her becoming the scapegoat. Frankly, if every African-American attempted to flee from police in every situation, I'd be hard-pressed to say they were wrong.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

But ignoring misbehavior and letting it go won't improve the situation. That's the reason things have the reached the level they have, many people had been trying to talk about the subject for decades. It reached the point that police abuse had become a punchline, but still the majority refused to believe it. Now there's cell phone cameras everywhere and people are suddenly shocked by how much systemic abuse there is.

In short, not talking about problems like his only ever make the problem worse. The negative media attention is a requirement for the problem to be ameliorated.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I'd like to cancel my Subscription for the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game line. I would like to keep my Adventure Path subscription though.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Fergie wrote:
bugleyman wrote:
... I don't *like* that we have a two party system, but that doesn't make it any less a fact.

I'm too lazy to create a Tyler Durden Alias, but I just have to bring up the quote: "And how's that working out for you?"

Do you like your choice of candidates for president?

Do you think the US government does a good job of dealing with foreign and domestic issues?

Do you think the government is getting better or worse?

After 4 or 8 years of more-of-the-same, are your choices going to improve, or get worse? How much longer before the system fails? (If you consider the current situation success)

The usual answers point to the need for serious changes. BOTH candidates want to bring the country backward, or essentially maintain the status quo. Anyone who tells me I have to vote for one or the other, is essentially saying that maybe if we try the same thing yet again, we will get different results, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

In order:

I like one of my choices, but I've been fully expecting to vote for Hillary for President since before I was old enough to vote.

I do think the Us government does a pretty good job, there's room to improve of course, but it's not the worst.

I think the government is, slowly, getting better. We're now at least saying that people should be treated like people. As opposed to our previous, only some people count attitude.

Assuming 8 yrs of the same, my choices are likely to get better. It's literally impossible to determine how long before the system fails, nobody has anything even approaching an educated guess, wild numbers with no backing is all anybody can answer that with.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

So, this was a page or two back, but GreywolfLord brought up an individual who took photos inside a sub. I work in those areas, it is well known (by everyone) that photos cannot legally be taken in those areas, in fact you're not even allowed to HAVE a camera in them. You have to pass multiple signs, and armed sailors who ask you point blank if you have any electronic devices.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
GreyWolfLord wrote:
Drahliana Moonrunner wrote:
I still have people who believe that Clinton is no different than Trump, because they believe that she'll back out of any promises she made to the Sanders crowd, they pretty much see her and Trump as two sides of the same coin.

I'm probably one of those. I think Clinton is perhaps even MORE dishonest then Trump...BUT....

Clinton is most likely smarter than Trump. Trump is ONLY more honest than Clinton because he seems to speak whatever he's thinking at the moment...otherwise, he's probably just as devious and criminal behind the scenes when no one else is looking.

Clinton is better able to talk politics and handle political arenas than Trump. Clinton would probably keep a calm head talking to others in the international arena and be able to at least appear to negotiate. I could imagine Trump royally peeving off our allies, threatening nuclear attacks on those who aren't, and basically acting like a spoiled North Korean dictator.

Clinton hasn't threatened me or those like me simply because our background, nor implicated that we aren't true americans that should be treated like terrorists.

That isn't a new attitude, but normally it's NOT from a main political leader of the US which could do actions to truly hurt or injure me. Personal safety is a good thing to consider in regards to Presidential candidates, so even if I dislike Clinton...the fact that I probably won't be sent off to some internment camp or other such distasteful things...can be a pretty big incentive.

I still dislike what she did in twisting the DNC and media though. I might fear Trump, but that does not mean I trust Clinton after that.

No idea if she'll keep her promises...though I think it would be MUCH better if she truly fixed the healthcare mess we currently have in the US right now. I have to argue with the local hospital over anything they do, and they try to send bills to collections after 90 days, even if insurance pays it because they feel insurance companies don't...

I'd just like to mention, on the healthcare angle, that trying to fix healthcare has been a Hillary position since the mid 90's. It's what got the hate machine started against her. So, it's not just a Bernie position.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Samy wrote:
Irontruth wrote:

We need better free trade agreements, but free trade agreements are crucial to maintaining a stable and peaceful world.

Free trade stops wars. Then we figure out...

Free trade, however, has also resulted in all the blue collar jobs going away, when manufacturing is offshored to Bangladesh. And that's going to result in cities burning probably within our lifespans. True, countries won't go to war because they have so much to lose anymore. They'll burn from within because the people have nothing anymore.

It's important to note that the US doesn't have any free-trade agreements with Bangladesh (we don't have them with almost any East or South-East Asian countries). So keep in mind, not having one didn't prevent outsourcing any jobs there, so it's kind of a red-herring.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Hi James, been reading Horror Adventures and really wanting to run a Body Horror campaign now.

Do you have a favorite monster with Body Horror themes?

On an unrelated note, anything you're really looking forward to, not necessarily gaming related?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Drahliana Moonrunner wrote:
Pillbug Toenibbler wrote:
Turin the Mad wrote:
MMCJawa wrote:
TriOmegaZero wrote:
Drahliana Moonrunner wrote:
The rice cooker presented for VP...
Sorry, what is the meaning behind this insult?
John Oliver reference...he compared Kaine with getting a rice cooker as a christmas present...serviceable but kind of boring and not likely to cause any excitement.
Which is a pretty bad reason to slam a VP candidate. 2 minutes, 45 seconds of "well, he's boring" is a waste of bandwidth.
Agreed. Oliver & his writers sacrificed truth for a lame joke.
Drahliana Moonrunner wrote:
And Pence as the same make and model of rice cooker,only with hate slogans hand written on it.

If Kaine is a boring white "rice cooker", Pence is a septic tank pump. Pence's most redeeming quality is he isn't quite as horrifying as Trump or Cruz.

And I refuse to call Kaine a rice cooker until we've seen a demonstration of how well he makes pancakes.

Progressives were hoping for a VP that indicated that Clinton was moving away from the business as usual model for the party. They were hoping for a Warren, a Booker, or perhaps even a Sanders. The choice of Kaine was a choice made by someone who was ignoring them entirely.

Then you haven't been paying attention, because Kaine has been quietly progressive for decades now.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Well, to give in to some conspiracy theorizing, Trump seems to be no fan of NATO. Weaker NATO would probably benefit Russia. But I doubt we'll ever get any true confirmation on that.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

That at least we can agree on


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

<cough> another fake conspiracy <cough>


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Looks like it's not shipping for me today, oh well, maybe tomorrow.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Quark Blast wrote:
Squeakmaan wrote:
Quark Blast wrote:
Squeakmaan wrote:
Quark Blast wrote:
Squeakmaan wrote:
BigNorseWolf wrote:
Does anyone actually know a hillary supporter? It's kinda weird.
Yes, am one.

Not me.

Given Bill's repeated public philandering over about a 30 year time span during his time with Hillary, I can surmise one thing.

She will put up with absolutely anything to maximize her access to power (cause she sure isn't staying with him for the money, the kid's sake, or his repentant new self). People who like power that much scare me.

Wow, that's a lot of assuming going on. There are numerous possible reasons that have nothing to do with access to power (which if the case would be completely unnecessary now). Human sexuality and relationships are far too complex to ever ascribe any one single driving factor, frankly your theory is childish in its simplicity.

Yeah, yeah, "numerous possible reasons" of which you have enumerated... wait for it... none.

I'll take that under advisement.

Good lord, you want me to explain human sexuality to you? Well first off the bat, she could get off on being the other woman, she could not care, she could be totally fine with him having other lovers as they are both busy individuals, she could be asexual and prefer him as a friend and romantic partner rather than a sexual one. She could have a low sex-drive and he a high one so they worked out an arrangement to deal with that, she may have just forgiven him because she is truly deeply in love with him. Seriously, human sexuality is complex.

I have no evidence to suggest any of these are true as you have no evidence to suggest your theory is true. however, the complexity of human relationships pretty much guarantees that simple greed for power is unlikely.

I have her apparent extended public and (as reported by friends/associates)...

So you have absolutely no evidence, then? At least own that, instead of trying to rely on the very worst kind of hearsay. You don't like her, for no reason, at least own it.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Drahliana Moonrunner wrote:
Given that we have had TWO resignations over the WikkiLeaks material, Something has to be there... and a decent amount of it, even if it's just confirmation of what we had suspected all along.

In the world of politics that means absolutely nothing. People were angry, so they got blood, in what i consider a misguided attempt to appease the Bern-it-downs. Now that they've seen that frothing rage based on absolutely no evidence gets results, i see little reason they won't eventually morph into the exact same base of supporters that Trump has. Anger, without cause or reason.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Quark Blast wrote:
Squeakmaan wrote:
Quark Blast wrote:
Squeakmaan wrote:
BigNorseWolf wrote:
Does anyone actually know a hillary supporter? It's kinda weird.
Yes, am one.

Not me.

Given Bill's repeated public philandering over about a 30 year time span during his time with Hillary, I can surmise one thing.

She will put up with absolutely anything to maximize her access to power (cause she sure isn't staying with him for the money, the kid's sake, or his repentant new self). People who like power that much scare me.

Wow, that's a lot of assuming going on. There are numerous possible reasons that have nothing to do with access to power (which if the case would be completely unnecessary now). Human sexuality and relationships are far too complex to ever ascribe any one single driving factor, frankly your theory is childish in its simplicity.

Yeah, yeah, "numerous possible reasons" of which you have enumerated... wait for it... none.

I'll take that under advisement.

Good lord, you want me to explain human sexuality to you? Well first off the bat, she could get off on being the other woman, she could not care, she could be totally fine with him having other lovers as they are both busy individuals, she could be asexual and prefer him as a friend and romantic partner rather than a sexual one. She could have a low sex-drive and he a high one so they worked out an arrangement to deal with that, she may have just forgiven him because she is truly deeply in love with him. Seriously, human sexuality is complex.

I have no evidence to suggest any of these are true as you have no evidence to suggest your theory is true. however, the complexity of human relationships pretty much guarantees that simple greed for power is unlikely.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Caineach wrote:
Squeakmaan wrote:
Quark Blast wrote:
Squeakmaan wrote:
BigNorseWolf wrote:
Does anyone actually know a hillary supporter? It's kinda weird.
Yes, am one.

Not me.

Given Bill's repeated public philandering over about a 30 year time span during his time with Hillary, I can surmise one thing.

She will put up with absolutely anything to maximize her access to power (cause she sure isn't staying with him for the money, the kid's sake, or his repentant new self). People who like power that much scare me.

Wow, that's a lot of assuming going on. There are numerous possible reasons that have nothing to do with access to power (which if the case would be completely unnecessary now). Human sexuality and relationships are far too complex to ever ascribe any one single driving factor, frankly your theory is childish in its simplicity.

Edit: To make my support more transparent, if I had to just pick two completely unequivocal reasons why I support her she is the only candidate who is both not anti-vaxx and not a climate change denier. Those two things disqualify every other candidate, before we even get into economic policies, civil rights, etc.

Not sure why you think bernie is anti-vaxx. Quick google search shows he has openly criticized the movement as selfish. Not to mention climate change was a big part of his platform about how economic interests screw the little guy.

I was talking about Stein, Trump, and Johnson. I didn't realize we were still talking about Sanders, as he is not a candidate.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I dunno, some pretty serious cyber-security professionals are indicating that it was, and is now being looked into by the FBI. There might be something to this


7 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Quark Blast wrote:
Squeakmaan wrote:
BigNorseWolf wrote:
Does anyone actually know a hillary supporter? It's kinda weird.
Yes, am one.

Not me.

Given Bill's repeated public philandering over about a 30 year time span during his time with Hillary, I can surmise one thing.

She will put up with absolutely anything to maximize her access to power (cause she sure isn't staying with him for the money, the kid's sake, or his repentant new self). People who like power that much scare me.

Wow, that's a lot of assuming going on. There are numerous possible reasons that have nothing to do with access to power (which if the case would be completely unnecessary now). Human sexuality and relationships are far too complex to ever ascribe any one single driving factor, frankly your theory is childish in its simplicity.

Edit: To make my support more transparent, if I had to just pick two completely unequivocal reasons why I support her she is the only candidate who is both not anti-vaxx and not a climate change denier. Those two things disqualify every other candidate, before we even get into economic policies, civil rights, etc.


7 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Eh, you know I've been looking over this email leak stuff, and none of it is damning. None of it is even particularly shady, a few people came up with some bad ideas after Bernie had been bad mouthing them for months, those ideas were rightfully denied, the end. At this point I can only assume the people getting upset are simply looking for some conspiracy to explain why their preferred candidate lost.

It can't be that he ran a disorganized mess of a campaign (he did), it can't be that Clinton is a better politician with much more reasonable positions (she is), and it can't be that the majority of Democrats supported her over Bernie (they did). So it must be an evil conspiracy.

But hey, if people are gonna give up because the outsider with unreasonable promises lost to the long-time dedicated person who's spent a least a decade preparing for this by forming relationships, laying groundwork, and building up an organization (being a good politician) then i don't think the "revolution" was ever anything other than a flash-in-the-pan fad. Now they can go about their business of not having to put in any effort.

For all their many varied faults, the Tea Party at least realized that changing a party takes long term concerted effort. They're still working at it, and it's taken the better part of 6-8 years to fully come to fruition.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
BigNorseWolf wrote:
Does anyone actually know a hillary supporter? It's kinda weird.

Yes, am one.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I would think Shadow hounds would be a pretty quick obvious choice


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Valishmal Jungle
Geb
More Darklands (that weird dinosaur (and Other) infested cavern would be sweet!)

*And yes, I did have parentheses inside parentheses, because I'm awesome.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I'd choose cold, because I work in Maine, and I would love to be immune to cold. I had to work outside, on an island, several days this winter. As a transplant from the South, when people said this past winter didn't even really count as winter it made me wonder why came here and stayed.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

While I might disagree that voting 3rd party is throwing your vote in the trash (Not that Libertarian and Green Party aren't both trash parties, seriously they're crazy-town) I feel that a vote for a 3rd party is a decent use of a vote, it's not gonna change anything, but i still think it's useful because one day there might be a 3rd party that isn't trash.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I find that cover all kinds of disturbing. Love it!


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

This blog post made my day.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
thejeff wrote:
thegreenteagamer wrote:

When 2/3 of the people don't vote because they're dissatisfied with the two options in front of them, I'd say 3rd parties have a place in our system. So many people say they don't vote for a third party because they can't possibly win - but considering how many Americans are independent, they actually can.

Whether in the long term they will remain, frankly, I don't care. (Okay, I do care, but not nearly as much as I care about this particular election having a third option.) All I care about is right now, I have two choices in front of me that are, to be blunt, horrible, and I absolutely, vehemently, and totally refuse to give a vote to either one of them. I'm absolutely not going to vote for someone I find a villain just because their opponent is a super villain.

You can do as you please. Just understand it's a protest vote with no practical effect.

I think you're fundamentally wrong, not just about Clinton, but about the American public. I'm not sure where you got the 2/3 don't vote from. In 2012 it was around 43% of eligible voters that didn't vote. Far too high, but not two thirds, either. I'd be shocked if turnout was nearly that much lower this time. The primary turnout was lower, but it always is.

That's also not necessarily because "they're dissatisfied with the two options in front of them", either. People have many reasons for not voting. Don't push your motivations on them. Nor assume that they'd find your third party better. Maybe they're just not paying attention (most likely). Maybe they're happy with the status quo and just don't care. Who knows.

More generally, as has been said here before, third parties not having a chance isn't a conspiracy and isn't because people think they can't win, it's a practical consequence of the system the founders set up, ironically partly to avoid the problems of parties.

For example I didn't vote in the Primary for one simple reason, I was perfectly happy to vote for either Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton. Each had ideas I supported and ideas I didn't, but overwhelmingly agreed with both.

I have a slightly different angle on why I think 3rd parties do poorly here, while the structural reasons others have mentioned are certainly the case, it also seems to be the case that 3rd parties tend to be freaking nuts. Any good ideas the Libertarian party has are already supported by one of the major parties, all that's left is the crazy nonsense (the Fair Tax Plan for example, both unfair and terrible). Same is true for the Green party. Simply put, 3rd parties are by necessity more extreme in order to be able to carve out a niche for themselves.


6 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I hope that some of my fellow Americans will see this a reminder of the importance of voting. If higher percentages of younger, well-educated, less xenophobic demographics had voted, it might not have happened.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Wow, just... wow. So it seems Paizo has decided to take just all of my money.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

It might be interesting to look at this from the perspective of an evil character, they might be aware that they are Evil, but to them that word might have another connotation, to them it means Strong. They have the strength to make the hard calls, the dirty choices, they get the job done.

Another aspect is that people tend to be amazingly good at convincing themselves that everyone is just like them, whether they admit it or not. They might see Good folks wandering around doing whatever it is they do, as simply being too weak to really take what they really desire or face the consequences. Good just means you've tricked yourself into acting against your own best interests.

Of course, as has been mentioned up-thread, these sorts of philosophical have been plaguing the world for uncountable years. It's entirely possible we won't ever settle on the answer, because there isn't really one answer.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I have a MIGHTY NEED.


4 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Dearest Uncle Urgraz wrote:
eyes narrow suspiciously. Keeps sharpening Warhammer.

Are...are they supposed to be sharp?


5 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Enjoyed the movie immensely. Gotta say, that one of my favorite moments was a small one. Not sure of this threads policy on spoilers so I'll be on the safe side.

Spoiler:
The scene where Peter is about to explain how he got his powers and is cut off before he can get started. It made me laugh, as I (and I doubt I'm alone) have seen Spiderman's origins about a billion times. It would make me laugh if in his own movie every time he tries to explain what happens he gets cut off.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Klara Meison wrote:
KitsuneSoup wrote:
Klara Meison wrote:
You seemed to miss the point. You enter a room, and see a person. You cast detect evil, and it returns " yes, evil ". Is the person actually evil or just under a spell making him detect as such? If your testing equipment is 100% accurate, there is 0% chance it is giving you a false reading, so the person is definitely evil. Except, obviously, that is not true.

No, I understood your point perfectly. There is still nothing wrong with the testing equipment. "If I can fool the equipment, then the equipment is flawed" is not correct. If I put a piece of uranium inside a Geiger counter, the equipment still works fine, even though it's always detecting radiation.

... No it does not? That Geiger counter is completely useless for any measurements now. That is literally the opposite of "works fine". By this logic titanic " worked fine " after it was hit by an iceberg, it's just that it sank.

...Well, no. Exposing the gieger counter to a known source of radiation, like say a piece of Uranium, is part of the how it's supposed to be used. You've just source checked your instrument.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Slithery D wrote:
Squeakmaan wrote:
Considering the criticism that just using "they" (Which is completely grammatically correct and has been in use for centuries) for beings without gender received, I highly doubt using any other terms would have been well received at all.
Where has "they" been used for centuries to describe genderless definite and singular beings? (Outside of fiction, where do genderless beings exist?) Indefinite singular beings, sure.

Well, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singular_they would be the best place to start. But I shall copy the first three examples from the page, and would be surprised if you hadn't seen or used it in this form at least once.

"Somebody left their umbrella in the office. Would they please collect it?"
"The patient should be told at the outset how much they will be required to pay."
"But a journalist should not be forced to reveal their sources."


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Comrade Anklebiter wrote:
Robert Hawkshaw wrote:

Comrade Anklebiter, is it true what they say? Is support for trump rising amongst the union rank and file?

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/apr/26/us-unions-donald-trump-us-el ection-2016?utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link

Hello, Comrade Hawkshaw!

Beats me. I only know of one Trump supporter in my shop (and one Kasich supporter), but, then again, I work in Massachusetts, "bluest of the blue." I have heard The Black Goblin opining that if it comes down to the Donald versus Killary, he'd rather vote for Trump based on his anti-NAFTA, anti-TPP position, but I've noticed him veering to the right under the influence of his Dreadlocked Libertarian Wife who was devastated when Rand Paul dropped out. He did, however, DM my first game of 5th edition last Saturday. He ruled that I couldn't be a nobleman, so I dropped Aloysius Ambrose d'Abelmarle and instead created Piter Pettigrew, a paladin blacksmith.

As for populism, it can go either way. Quite instructive would be the example of Tom Watson and the Southern Populists who initially, in the late 19th century, forged a heroic alliance of poor white and black sharecroppers but later became a virulent white supremacist.

As for this week...tomorrow going to a rally for Verizon strikers before work and then over to Lawrence for another possible Amy Dube sighting (La Principessa decided to celebrate our getting back together by not coming up during her vacation and, instead, cry in bed and not leave the apartment for seven days straight); Friday will see me at a rally for UMass Lowell adjunct faculty...

I know there's some surprising (to me)support for Trump in my union. Which is weird seeing as it could not, by law, be shipped overseas and considering that he's stated he'd like to shut us down since we're federal. I happen to work in Maine which seems to have a deep angry conservative streak running through it, so that likely has more to do with it than anything else i suspect.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Kevin Mack wrote:
So now that the first of the two secret projects you are working on has been revealed I'm wondering if the second one has any connection to whats just happend in the final part of the pathfinder hollow mountains comic?

Wait, they were revealed? Oh great Jacobs, what were the two projects that were revealed?


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Hmm, "old school" is so intriguing, because it could mean old school like drow, or old school like dungeons, or old school like Journey to the Center of the Earth level of old school (which is not incidentally something i've really been hurting for).


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Considering the criticism that just using "they" (Which is completely grammatically correct and has been in use for centuries) for beings without gender received, I highly doubt using any other terms would have been well received at all.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I have always wanted to run a game that ends in a rock off.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Do you ever get so invested in a character in a story or series of stories so much you almost don't want to keep reading because you can just tell something bad is going to happen to them?


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Oh yes, those money hungry climate scientists, they're the ones with the absurd salaries. Hasn't this particular nonsensical conspiracy theory been shown to be wrong at least three dozen different ways in just this thread?


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Thank you


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I'd like to cancel that subscription, but keep my Adventure Path Subscription.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I suppose this is always a fine, and wavy, line to walk. To not seem crass, but not let their death allow their viewpoint to be the only one told. When the deceased makes it their life's work to harm other people, I'm not going to tell the people harmed how to respond to that person's death. I simply lack the perspective to understand.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Interesting. I too appreciate this information, I've finally reached a point in my career where i'm not longer just scraping by. So i'm trying to look forward to the future.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Sweet!


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I'd like to see paizo's interpretation of a system of horror as well.

1 to 50 of 568 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

©2002–2016 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.