Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

GM Niles Iron Gods

Game Master nilesr

Hajoth Hakados
Numeria
The Scar of the Spider
3 Kuthona 4714 (Day 97)
Hero Points
Seven.teen 2
Jarreck 2
Guaire 2
Mort 2
Omo 1


1 to 50 of 7,642 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Current Map

The town of Torch has long enjoyed a singular claim to prosperity-a violet flame that burns atop Black Hill in the heart of the town. This flame burns incredibly hot, and while it's usually the size of a bonfire, several times a year the fires spew up into the heavens in a brilliant beam of purple violence. These eruptions are presaged by about an hour of soft rumbling, giving nearby smiths a chance to retreat before the fires can consume them. At all other times, the violet energies allow for the smelting of all manner of skymetal. Torch is one of the only locations where skymetal can be worked with relative ease outside of Starfall, and its entire economy has risen around these purple flames, with traveling smiths coming from across Avistan to pay for the opportunity to work with them. Of course, Torch needs all the visiting trade and coin it can gather, for while the town's distance from Starfall makes it inconvenient for the Technic League to maintain a permanent presence here, the taxes and tariffs it charges the Numerian town on a monthly basis are significant. The town prospers, but the bulk of its income does not belong to it.

Which is why, when the fires atop the hill suddenly go
out, the town is in trouble.

Recent Events

Extinguished Torch:
The violet flame that has burned
atop Black Hill for over a century has gone out, leaving a
strangely seeping pit of rubble and bubbling fluids where
the town's livelihood once glowed day and night. This happened 8 days ago.

Missing Councilor:
Ever since Councilor Khonnir Baine,
one of Torch's more powerful wizards and a well-liked
individual, went missing on his second expedition under
Black Hill, the citizens of the nervous town have edged
closer to outright panic. With their hands full handling the
growing refuse and waste problems in town now that their
primary disposal method is gone, the town council is eager
to find out what happened to Khonnir and rescue him they've
made public a reward of 4,000 gp to any group that can recover Khonnir's body; if he can be returned alive, they've promised to throw in the scroll of resurrection they've been holding on to in case they need to revive him. Interested parties are invited to speak to the council at
Town Hall.

Black Hill Caves:
Khonnir Baine discovered the signs of
unusual traffic on the banks of Weeping Pond, and shortly
thereafter, the submerged tunnel that provides access to
several heretofore unknown tunnels under Black Hill. His
emergence from the caves with a deactivated semi-humanoid
automaton sparked worries that something strange might
be going on in the caverns, but when he failed to return from
his second expedition a few days ago, those worries turned
to outright fear. Several other adventuring parties have gone
missing in the caves, and Torch finds itself running short on
new volunteers. 7 days ago the first group went and never returned, 6 days ago a second group went in and never returned, 5 days ago Khonnir Baine went with some allies and returned with an odd metal object, 4 days ago a group of Brigh worshippers went in and never returned. 2 days ago Khonnir Baine and his team went back in, and have not returned.


F Android Arcanist (occultist) 9 | HP 38 | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor) | +8 fort +9 ref +9 will | +3 init +9 perc | Resouce Tracker

Seventeen's Diary:

Personal Log, Torch, 30 Arodus 4714

Khonnir Baine was pleased with my control of the summons. We had spent the morning discussing the ethics of such a spell. I had argued that it was unethical to summon a creature over and over, Khonnir agreed that would indeed be unethical but the magic summoned the essence of the creature, it's facsimile rather than an actual creature. The summons does not have a soul, therefor it is acceptable to expose it to danger.

That afternoon, he and his sherpers went back into the caverns under torch. He told me he'd be back by morning, or earlier if possible. The logic for his expedition was impeccable, the town will not survive without the flame and therefor he must restore it. It has been two days now without word, logic suggests he was not as prepared as he thought. Logic suggests he is in trouble. If he is in trouble then I am in trouble. I must find him. It will be undoubtedly dangerous, I cannot go alone. This means I must trust others, but who? The followers of Brigh were trust worthy but they are gone.

I will heed the council's call and volunteer, it is the only logical choice. I must be wary, yet if I do not find allies I will surely fail.


Male Ratfolk Alchemist 9 l HP: 57/57 l AC: 15 (21) [T: 14 (21/26), FF: 15] l F: +7 (+13 v P), R: +9, W: +4 l Init: +3 l Per: +15 l Bombs: 13/17

.


Status Mort:
HP: 71/71; AC: (21)19, T: 13, FF: 17; CMB: 4; CMD: 16; Fort: 9, Ref: 5, Will: 11,Init: +2; Perception: +19; Speed: 20 feet, FR:9
Gnome Blight Druid (Darkness Domain, Loss subdomain) 9

Mortimer, or Mort as he is called by his brother Garritt and any friends he has in Torch, has been making his living next to his brother by providing the same service only in natural goods.

Many seemed to think it odd that two brothers had such a different taste in what mattered to them, but the two seem to get along quite fine regardless.
When the Torch went out his brother got all fired up about it while Mort wasn't too worried, though he knew what it did for Torch.

Though when Khonnir Baine disappeared, Mort got worried, redoubling his efforts to discover what caused the town's water source to be polluted as Khonnir used to be the source of drinkable water for the town. Mort got pretty worried if anything happened to Khonnir, his spell might eventually fail, someone had to look into Khonnir's disappearance or the water pool or perhaps both.


Pilo companion:
HP: 60/60, AC 22/14/19, BaB +5 F+8, R+7, W+5, Init +3, Perc. +9, scent, low-light vision
Stats:
Hp 76/76, AC 20/13/17, BaB+9, CMB+10, CMD 23, F+9, Ref+11, W+4, Init+3, Perc+12

Guaire had been on an assignment again and had stopped on his way back in Torch. He had recovered an item of symbolic value, which had been stolen by an angry former member of The Blades.

His family had always been received with hospitality there in the past whenever they'd make a stop there.
Councilor Khonnir Baine was one of the few wizards they actually respected. As such the news of his disappearance was a surprise.

This was something to look into, to know what happened in the very least.


Male Ratfolk Alchemist 9 l HP: 57/57 l AC: 15 (21) [T: 14 (21/26), FF: 15] l F: +7 (+13 v P), R: +9, W: +4 l Init: +3 l Per: +15 l Bombs: 13/17

Omo has been pestering the council about what they have and more importantly haven't done to rescue his adoptive father. With each failed attempt the young alchemist grows more desperate. While he knows that the councilors are Baine's neighbors, friends, and most importantly rely on his magic, Omo also knows that with each day that passes Khonnir's survival becomes less and less likely. The previous night he told Val and Seventeen that he would go to the tunnels to rescue their guardian.


Male (HP: 54/54; AC 19,11t,18ff Half Orc Fighter 4

Vrek had come with Guaire to clear his mind of the anniversary of his loss. The news instantly had Vrek suspecting that the Technic league was up to little good. Then again, he always thought they were up to no good. Still, without proof, it wouldn't be something they could correct.


Current Map

The gathered adventurers assemble themselves at the Town Hall. Only one of Torch's Councillors is present, a stout dwarven female named Dolga Freddert. Dolga carries a warhammer that looks ancient and is rumored to be crafted of adamantine. She beams with relief at the group and says
So, your looking to save Khonnir and relight the Torch are you. Good. I'd do it myself but who else is gonna run this town while I'm gone. Bring back Khonnir or his body and the four thousand gold plus the scroll of resurrection is yours. Light the Torch and the other four thousand is yours. from his body language you can tell that the dwarf is a very "hands on" type of leader and would much rather be going instead of you.

It's been eight days since the Torch went out, but only seven since the first explorers braved the new tunnels Khonnir discovered. Khonnir himself led his second foray into the caves just a couple of days ago-and he has yet to return. Once you're onthe job, I'll give each of you a writ that you can show to any of the merchants in town for a flat 20% discount on any gear you need to purchase-I wish I could offer a greater
discount than that, but that's the best I can do. Further, Val, Khonnir's adopted daughter, has closed down her father's tavern, the Foundry, for the time being. She's told me that any group that's going into the caves to look for her father can use the tavern, free of charge, as a headquarters and a place to rest between forays. Finally, the entrance to the caves is flooded. You'll need to swim a bit to get to the caves. Joram Kyte has agreed to cast water breathing on any group to aid in entering the caves-free of charge, of course. You can find him at the temple of Brigh or up at Crowfeather Palace when you're ready to go Any Questions?

Also everyone roll 1d20 unmodified.


F Android Arcanist (occultist) 9 | HP 38 | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor) | +8 fort +9 ref +9 will | +3 init +9 perc | Resouce Tracker

Seventeen stiffly asks, "Yes Ma'am, I have heard the waters of the Weeping Pond are mildly toxic. Logic suggests we should minimize our exposure or seek an antidote, can you help us with this?"

1d20 ⇒ 16


Male Ratfolk Alchemist 9 l HP: 57/57 l AC: 15 (21) [T: 14 (21/26), FF: 15] l F: +7 (+13 v P), R: +9, W: +4 l Init: +3 l Per: +15 l Bombs: 13/17

1d20 ⇒ 11

Omo is almost dancing in anticipation. We have to get to the caves and get to them now.


Pilo companion:
HP: 60/60, AC 22/14/19, BaB +5 F+8, R+7, W+5, Init +3, Perc. +9, scent, low-light vision
Stats:
Hp 76/76, AC 20/13/17, BaB+9, CMB+10, CMD 23, F+9, Ref+11, W+4, Init+3, Perc+12

Guaire merely nods.

"Thank you miss Freddert.
So Vrek, looks like we've got ourselves some meaningful work on our hands."

1d20 ⇒ 4
Great start..


Current Map

Seven:
You have heard a rumor that someone died a few weeks ago at the Marrymaid, cut open from throat to gut. Wrennie might have hushed up the killing because it's bad for business.

Omo:
You have overheard a rumor that Old Mylan Radii's not really a worshiper of Pharasma-he's a worshiper of Zyphus, and he's just biding his time before the graveyard's full so he can raise up an army of the undead!

Guaire:
You have overheard a rumor that The Technic League is behind the problems in town. One of their agents put out the torch so the town will go broke and they can take the place over for free.

The Marrymaid:
Given the frequent influxes of
fortune-seeking scavengers and merchant caravans, the
Marrymaid bordello opened its doors almost as soon as
Torch established a successful economy. Wrennie Dalrorn
oversees the entertainments inside. Some say she's the illegitimate daughter of an elven prince from Kyonin and a high priestess of Calistria.

Dolga nods her head at Seven Yeah, its nasty stuff. Good thing that Khonnir made up the Crowfeather Palace so we have fresh water. I suggest taking some Antipoison from over at Jhestine's place Tempting Tonics . My writ will get ya twenty percent off.


Male (HP: 54/54; AC 19,11t,18ff Half Orc Fighter 4

1d20 roll 1d20 ⇒ 4

Quote:


So Vrek, looks like we've got ourselves some meaningful work on our hands."

"About time, my club's getting itchy from disuse. I still think 'they' probably had a hand in this..." he mutters the last. Of course, his kinfolk knows who he speaks of, "Torch is just a bit too free a town for their liking."


F Android Arcanist (occultist) 9 | HP 38 | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor) | +8 fort +9 ref +9 will | +3 init +9 perc | Resouce Tracker

Seventeen blinks, looks at the tribesman called 'Vrek', looks at his club and wonders, How can a dead branch be itchy? This is not logical.


Current Map

Vrek:
You have overheard a rumor that The Technic League is behind the problems in town. One of their agents put out the torch so the town will go broke and they can take the place over for free.


Pilo companion:
HP: 60/60, AC 22/14/19, BaB +5 F+8, R+7, W+5, Init +3, Perc. +9, scent, low-light vision
Stats:
Hp 76/76, AC 20/13/17, BaB+9, CMB+10, CMD 23, F+9, Ref+11, W+4, Init+3, Perc+12

Guaire nods to his cousin.
"I overheard a rumor the technic League is indeed behind some of the town's problems.
Saying has one of their agents put out the torch for this town to go broke.
They'd have ample opportunity to take over for free then, wouldn't they?"


Male Ratfolk Alchemist 9 l HP: 57/57 l AC: 15 (21) [T: 14 (21/26), FF: 15] l F: +7 (+13 v P), R: +9, W: +4 l Init: +3 l Per: +15 l Bombs: 13/17

"I don't care who is responsible. We need to rescue Khonnir!" Omo squeaks.


Pilo companion:
HP: 60/60, AC 22/14/19, BaB +5 F+8, R+7, W+5, Init +3, Perc. +9, scent, low-light vision
Stats:
Hp 76/76, AC 20/13/17, BaB+9, CMB+10, CMD 23, F+9, Ref+11, W+4, Init+3, Perc+12

Guaire looks at Omo after the eager distress call.

"With the Technic League i'd reckon they had a hand in a kidnapping.
All the more reason to sabotage their intent."


F Android Arcanist (occultist) 9 | HP 38 | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor) | +8 fort +9 ref +9 will | +3 init +9 perc | Resouce Tracker

Responding to the word 'kidnapping', Seventeen looks sharply at the huntsman called Guaire. She pauses in an odd way, as if calculating and nods decisively and states, "We have a common cause, it is logical for us to travel together. Come let's purchase supplies, and the antivenom suggested by the honourable councillor."


Male (HP: 54/54; AC 19,11t,18ff Half Orc Fighter 4

"Fine anyone who can carry their own weight and has no love of the league is welcome to fight beside me," Vrek says


Pilo companion:
HP: 60/60, AC 22/14/19, BaB +5 F+8, R+7, W+5, Init +3, Perc. +9, scent, low-light vision
Stats:
Hp 76/76, AC 20/13/17, BaB+9, CMB+10, CMD 23, F+9, Ref+11, W+4, Init+3, Perc+12

Guaire sizes up Seven.

"You have a peculiar way with words miss.
Moreso than merchants aiming for a profitable trip, but i agree."


Male Ratfolk Alchemist 9 l HP: 57/57 l AC: 15 (21) [T: 14 (21/26), FF: 15] l F: +7 (+13 v P), R: +9, W: +4 l Init: +3 l Per: +15 l Bombs: 13/17

As long as someone can walk they are carrying their own weight. Khonnir could be dying while you big folk bluster.

"This way. This way! I can lead you to Tempting Tonics."


Current Map

The party enters Tempting Tonics and a white haired half elf bustles up to speak with you.

Oh, Omo. I've heard the news that you plan to rescue Khonnir! Please, take these to help. We really do need our Councillor back. she hands Omo a bag.

In the bag:
3 antitoxin, 2 potions of cure light wounds. All labeled as such.


Male Ratfolk Alchemist 9 l HP: 57/57 l AC: 15 (21) [T: 14 (21/26), FF: 15] l F: +7 (+13 v P), R: +9, W: +4 l Init: +3 l Per: +15 l Bombs: 13/17

"Thank you. Thank you, Auntie Jhestine. Don't worry; we won't fail to bring him back. And, if I find any interesting samples then I will bring them back to you!"

Turning to these strangers whom he was trusting to save his adopted father -- and Seventeen, Omo continues. "Is there anything else you need?"


Status Mort:
HP: 71/71; AC: (21)19, T: 13, FF: 17; CMB: 4; CMD: 16; Fort: 9, Ref: 5, Will: 11,Init: +2; Perception: +19; Speed: 20 feet, FR:9
Gnome Blight Druid (Darkness Domain, Loss subdomain) 9

Sorry for the delay, busy days.
1d20 ⇒ 12
The gloomy gnome looks at the dwarven leader and accepts the writ silently. He sizes up the rest of the people who aim to rescue Khonnir and finds some of them a little suspicious, especially the woman.

She doesn't have any scent I can smell from over here, but something else about her seems wrong as well. Can't put my finger on it, but she seems too...static...

Mortimer walks after the others as they go to Tempting Tonics and looks at the gathered party a little closer. The two humans look able, though perhaps a little hasty in their way of handling things and especially the large muscular one looks like a handful.

I think I'd like that ratfolk though. My size and looks like the sort I usually spend time with, though they're not as intelligent. Perhaps he likes other rats and such as well, time will tell I guess.

At Tempting Tonics Mort looks around the shop with interest, but doesn't see any old poisons or something he could acquire.

"Say miss!" The quiet gnome suddenly speaks up from the back of the shop. "You have antivenom as I've heard it, do you also still have a batch of the venom needed to produce it?"


F Android Arcanist (occultist) 9 | HP 38 | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor) | +8 fort +9 ref +9 will | +3 init +9 perc | Resouce Tracker

Seventeen looks at Guaire and then oddly tilts her head several times as if considering his words, in a curiously owl like fashion. I don't understand, my sentence structure was perfectly normal...

Later at the shop, Seventeen is taken aback by the little Gnome's request, giving him a piercing look.

Seventeen's Diary:

Personal Log, Torch, 30 Arodus 4714 - Supplemental

I appear to have found some comrades in arms, several of whom seem to be powerful warriors who openly defy the technic oppressors. Still the gnome concerns me with his inquiry into venom.

Define Venom . noun. a poisonous substance secreted by animals such as snakes, spiders, and scorpions and typically injected into prey or aggressors by biting or stinging.

As I thought, venom is poison. Poison is illegal, the codes say so. Should not associate, but wait maybe there's an innocent explanation. Khonnir frequently told me I was too judgmental. Still logic demands I watch this one closely...


Current Map

Mort:
You have heard a rumor that Something's been raiding Seven Tears Farms lately, crushing some crops and stealing others. Whatever's doing it leaves these big round footprints in the ground

14. Seven Tears Farms:
Fertile fields and orchards line
the stream near the southern side of town here. Before
Crowfeather Palace, these farms had to rely upon the
generosity of local churches for water purification, but now
the fields are flourishing. The produce grown here feeds
most of Torch, thanks to the owner of the farms, a matronly
woman named Celda Veed.

Jhestine blinks at Mort a few times and then says Yes Mort I do.

She has any poison that is worth less than 300GP/dose available.


Status Mort:
HP: 71/71; AC: (21)19, T: 13, FF: 17; CMB: 4; CMD: 16; Fort: 9, Ref: 5, Will: 11,Init: +2; Perception: +19; Speed: 20 feet, FR:9
Gnome Blight Druid (Darkness Domain, Loss subdomain) 9

Mort looks at the different cheap poisons he knows of and seems to linger at the Drow Poison and Greenblood for a bit.

"Hmm, these could come in handy, either as neutralizing an enemy or brewing up a quick batch of antivenom myself when we need it. I'm sorry to say I haven't got the necessary money required yet, perhaps my brother is willing to aid me a little financially in our search for Khonnir. I'll assume you don't sell these often and they'll be here when I return?"

When Mort turns around from the window shopping he looks straight into the piercing gaze of Seven.teen.

"What's the matter? Never seen a gnome before?" He asks Seven.teen seemingly slightly irritated.


F Android Arcanist (occultist) 9 | HP 38 | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor) | +8 fort +9 ref +9 will | +3 init +9 perc | Resouce Tracker

He thinks I'm staring at him. Staring is rude according to Khonnir. Oh I was staring. I'm supposed to apologise and say sorry. But he was intending to buy poison! The rules clearly state poisoning is wrong. But he has volunteered to help. I don't know what to do, if only Khonnir was here. Maybe if I don't look at him, he will be happy.

Seventeen suddenly averts her gaze.


Status Mort:
HP: 71/71; AC: (21)19, T: 13, FF: 17; CMB: 4; CMD: 16; Fort: 9, Ref: 5, Will: 11,Init: +2; Perception: +19; Speed: 20 feet, FR:9
Gnome Blight Druid (Darkness Domain, Loss subdomain) 9

Mort raises an eyebrow at the woman's sudden disinterest and looks back to Jhestine for her reply.

Strange lady that one is. Like I thought, I'd probably best get along with that ratfolk, he seems the most sensible of the four.


Male Ratfolk Alchemist 9 l HP: 57/57 l AC: 15 (21) [T: 14 (21/26), FF: 15] l F: +7 (+13 v P), R: +9, W: +4 l Init: +3 l Per: +15 l Bombs: 13/17

Trying to smooth things over and also hurry them along, Omo interjects. "I know you aren't as interested in the mundane aspects of magic, Seventeen, but did I tell you about how Khonnir taught me to make antitoxin before he went missing last week . . . . As soon as we get him back, I'm sure he will teach us more . . . be safe, Auntie Jhestine!"


Male (HP: 54/54; AC 19,11t,18ff Half Orc Fighter 4

Vrek frowns at mention of venom and the like, not his style to say the least, but while he doesn't hide his distrust of it, he doesn't tell others what they can or can't do either. With little at the place to interest him, he paces.


F Android Arcanist (occultist) 9 | HP 38 | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor) | +8 fort +9 ref +9 will | +3 init +9 perc | Resouce Tracker

I'm assuming we're going to abstract food again?

Around Omo Seventeen seems more, well comfortable is the wrong word, used to his presence would be more accurate. She nods slightly and replies, "Perceptive of Councillor Baine that such a skill may be of use. He spoke highly of your test scores in alchemy."


Current Map

Unless you reaaaaaaly feel like keeping track of that.


Pilo companion:
HP: 60/60, AC 22/14/19, BaB +5 F+8, R+7, W+5, Init +3, Perc. +9, scent, low-light vision
Stats:
Hp 76/76, AC 20/13/17, BaB+9, CMB+10, CMD 23, F+9, Ref+11, W+4, Init+3, Perc+12

Don't think she wants to.

Guaire looks over the group,
Quite a bunch, though that woman....where have i hear such way of speech before. It's been a while.

"Are we all set to go save Khonnir?"

Niles, is it safe to assume Guaire could recognize Seven.Teen with perception? Androids having their glowing circuitry tattoos....
Btw Seven.Teen, androids don't need food or drink. Mine only took to stay inconspicuous. Convenient vs poisoned drinks and such.


Current Map

Would not be perception would be Kn:Local to recognize as android. The circuitry only glows when nanite surge is active. Perception would be used if Seven used disguise to pass as human. You guys all know she is "different" but there are lots of human looking "different" races in golarion. At least that is my interpretation, we can talk about it in the discussion thread if you want.

Everyone ready to head out? Where to next?


F Android Arcanist (occultist) 9 | HP 38 | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor) | +8 fort +9 ref +9 will | +3 init +9 perc | Resouce Tracker

Can we make the reveal of Seventeen being an Android a more significant plot driven event than a simple knowledge check? I'm sure Niles can come up with a cool way of doing so.


Status Mort:
HP: 71/71; AC: (21)19, T: 13, FF: 17; CMB: 4; CMD: 16; Fort: 9, Ref: 5, Will: 11,Init: +2; Perception: +19; Speed: 20 feet, FR:9
Gnome Blight Druid (Darkness Domain, Loss subdomain) 9

When the group exits the shop of Tempting Tonics, Mort speaks up as though he finally found his courage to speak.

"I don't know how much preparation you guys would still need, but we might head out to my brother Garritt's scrapyard, perhaps he has found a jewel amongst the scrap he usually sells. Other than that it seems there is still some other trouble in Torch besides Khonnir's disappearance. I overheard someone visiting the scrapyard say that there's a little trouble at the Seven Tears farms, something or someone stealing and crushing crops, leaving round footprints in its wake."

Mort looks straight ahead as he mentions this, but then looks with a raised eyebrow up to the bigger folk.

"Could be a good idea to investigate when we have the extra time to do so. I might have a good idea as to what made those tracks."


Current Map

I have my ideas.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
F Android Arcanist (occultist) 9 | HP 38 | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor) | +8 fort +9 ref +9 will | +3 init +9 perc | Resouce Tracker

I don't know whether to be excited or scared. Maybe both ;)

As if she was discussing the weather, Seventeen adds, "Discipline is lacking in Torch, I heard there was at least one recent murder in the bordello. It would be logical to lock down the town and interrogate all citizens in a zone of truth."


Male Ratfolk Alchemist 9 l HP: 57/57 l AC: 15 (21) [T: 14 (21/26), FF: 15] l F: +7 (+13 v P), R: +9, W: +4 l Init: +3 l Per: +15 l Bombs: 13/17

"Uh . . . that might be a little extreme, Seventeen. Though, I'm all for investigating other trouble after we rescue Father . . . I mean Khonnir. It may all be related and I want to make sure our home is safe. If your brother has anything to sell us, Mort, I think we need all the help we can get, but I think we should go to the caves soon."

Omo sounds a little frazzled.


Male (HP: 54/54; AC 19,11t,18ff Half Orc Fighter 4

"Is it possible these things are connected somehow? If so, learning more about one might help with the other," Vrek says. While itching for action, the barbarian realizes they may yet take round about paths.


Current Map

Omo:
You might want to let Val know you are heading down, so she doesn't worry.


Male Ratfolk Alchemist 9 l HP: 57/57 l AC: 15 (21) [T: 14 (21/26), FF: 15] l F: +7 (+13 v P), R: +9, W: +4 l Init: +3 l Per: +15 l Bombs: 13/17

"They could be connected, but one seems more urgent than the other." Omo squeaks.

"Speaking of urgency, I need to tell my sister . . . Val, I mean, that I'm going to go find Khonnir. I don't want her to worry. How about you guys finish your shopping and meet me at the gate in at the next bell so we can enter the caves together?"


F Android Arcanist (occultist) 9 | HP 38 | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor) | +8 fort +9 ref +9 will | +3 init +9 perc | Resouce Tracker

Spells Memorized:

0 daze (DC 14), detect magic, detect poison, light
1. Color Spray (DC 15), enlarge person

Unfazed, Seventeen replies, "Substandard law enforcement necessitates strong measures, if crime is to be eliminated. It's pure logic, I don't see how you can disagree, councilor Baine thought this a worthy goal. Anyway you are right about one thing, the longer we delay the less likely we are to find Councillor Baine."

Seventeen for president 2014, right? Get your jackboots here.


Male Ratfolk Alchemist 9 l HP: 57/57 l AC: 15 (21) [T: 14 (21/26), FF: 15] l F: +7 (+13 v P), R: +9, W: +4 l Init: +3 l Per: +15 l Bombs: 13/17

"Because," Omo responds patiently, as if they have had similar exchanges in the past, "Magic is not completely reliable. Moreover, treating people like criminals incentives them to act like criminals. You weren't the only one paying attention to our civics lessons."


F Android Arcanist (occultist) 9 | HP 38 | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor) | +8 fort +9 ref +9 will | +3 init +9 perc | Resouce Tracker

Seventeen nods as if conceding a point.


Male (HP: 54/54; AC 19,11t,18ff Half Orc Fighter 4

"I tend to travel light anyway, " Vrek shrugs at mention of more shopping.


Current Map

I need you guys to tell me where you are going?


F Android Arcanist (occultist) 9 | HP 38 | AC 13 (17 w/Mage Armor) | +8 fort +9 ref +9 will | +3 init +9 perc | Resouce Tracker

In an emotionless way Seventeen tells the party, "It is logical that we should go to the caves now, finding councillor Baine is our most pressing concern."

1 to 50 of 7,642 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Iron Gods All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.