I recently checked Amazon and saw the Advanced Player's Guide for pre-order, and while checking it out, I found additional details I don't remember seeing before for the AGP.
"The Pathfinder Advanced Player’s Guide includes:
• Four new classes: the investigator, oracle, swashbuckler, and witch!
• Five new ancestries and five heritages for any ancestry: celestial aasimars, curious catfolk, hagspawned changelings, vampiric dhampirs, fate-touched duskwalkers, scaled kobolds, fierce orcs, fiendish tieflings, industrious ratfolk, and feathered tengu!
• 40 new archetypes including multiclass archetypes for the four new classes, Pathfinder favorites like the cavalier, dragon disciple, shadowdancer, and vigilante, and brand-new archetypes like the familiar master and the shield-bearing iron wall!
• New class options for all twelve classes from the Pathfinder Core Rulebook including champions of evil, genie and shadow sorcerers, zen archer monks, rogue masterminds, spellcasting rangers, and more!
• Even more exciting new rules, from rare and unique backgrounds to investigative skill feats, from spells and rituals like reincarnate and create demiplane to new items including special wands with unusual effects and exciting potions worthy of a witch’s cauldron."
Did anyone else before know of the Evil Champions coming, that the new options were specifically five Ancestries and five Heritages, some of the specific new Archetypes and rituals like Reincarnate and Create Demiplane?
If so, I apologize for reposting the info, but I don't remember seeing it before today.
Thoughts on the new info? Familiar Master sounds interesting, as does Iron Wall and Spellcasting Rangers.
|2 people marked this as a favorite.|
Hadn't picked up on some of this from the updated product page so thanks to Mewzard for highlighting this. I particularly don't remember seeing confirmation that vigilante was an archetype (although I recall hearing this somewhere) and I don't remember the spells.
|Barnabas Eckleworth III|