Late Night Forum with Vidmaster7


Off-Topic Discussions

2,501 to 2,550 of 2,806 << first < prev | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.

That sounds good.

I just had an interesting boss fight. I'm running Silent. I have the relic that gives all enemies 4 poison at the start of the fight. I then played a poison potion, bringing the boss to 10 poison. Played the card that says "The next skill played this turn is played twice." Then drank a potion that says "The next card you play is played twice." Then played a Catalyst+, which got played a total of 3 times, bringing it to 270 poison. It only had 268 hp, so it died on turn 1. Got an achievement for that.


gran rey de los mono wrote:

That sounds good.

I just had an interesting boss fight. I'm running Silent. I have the relic that gives all enemies 4 poison at the start of the fight. I then played a poison potion, bringing the boss to 10 poison. Played the card that says "The next skill played this turn is played twice." Then drank a potion that says "The next card you play is played twice." Then played a Catalyst+, which got played a total of 3 times, bringing it to 270 poison. It only had 268 hp, so it died on turn 1. Got an achievement for that.

Very nice. I've been reading the STS reddit and one turn decks like that are a thing. not an easy thing mind.


It wasn't planned, just happened to work out.


Yeah I feel like silent has a lot of potential you just have have the sun and moon line up for him to work..

I'm still waiting on watcher.....

The Exchange

My office building has a few suspected cases of coronavirus which turned out negative and my office is now having twice a day temperature screening. All visitors to my office building have their temperatures taken and we have been told to bring our laptops with us so we can work from home. Its sort of scary and I'm trying to stay calm.

And the dorscon code has now changed to orange:

Dorscon codes.


Don't get sick Mort! Hang in there.


Working from home sounds awesome at least... but not because you have a virus.


Made a pork loin with a Marlot-shallot sauce the other day turned out ok. I think I didn't reduce the sauce enough. Despite all the flavors in the recipe it wasn't strong enough for me. Maybe the pork loin itself was just under seasoned... hmm.


SNOW!


Caught in a Landslide wrote:
SNOW!

Quit hogging it!

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps Subscriber

Good luck mort!


Stay safe, Mort.


We had just enough snow for me to slip and bust my tail bone. It's all melted and gone now.


Your tailbone melted away? That sucks.


Are you familiar with ken M at all gran?


Not ringing any bells, no. Why?


Hmm You just remind me of him.


That a good thing?


You have google.


I have google? I must be rich!


Be careful, mort.


Besides, google can tell me who he is, but not your opinion of him. You might think he's a piece of s&!@, in which case I would prefer not to be lumped together with him.


He's an internet troll. but actually kind of funny.
Ken M


Vidmaster7 wrote:

He's an internet troll. but actually kind of funny.

Ken M

Dude's stealing my shtick! I should sue!


gran rey de los mono wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:

He's an internet troll. but actually kind of funny.

Ken M
Dude's stealing my shtick! I should sue!

Who is this Sue person and what does she have to do with anything?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vidmaster7 wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:

He's an internet troll. but actually kind of funny.

Ken M
Dude's stealing my shtick! I should sue!
Who is this Sue person and what does she have to do with anything?

He's my lawyer. And everyone knows that you don't mess with a man named Sue.


Well I do like Johnny cash so fair enough.


STS: finally beat iron clad 10.


S.O. Made Salmon with chimichurri sauce. Very interesting. very light taste.


Whew Why do people not understand that when you check in after midnight your still checking in for the same day not the next. your checking in for 11-12 not 12-13.


Because they are dumb.


gran rey de los mono wrote:
Because they are dumb.

You may be on to something there.


An observation wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Because they are dumb.
You may be om to something there.

I might also be on to something.


gran rey de los mono wrote:
An observation wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Because they are dumb.
You may be om to something there.
I might also be on to something.

Like a horse or motorcycle?


Vidmaster7 wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
An observation wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Because they are dumb.
You may be om to something there.
I might also be on to something.
Like a horse or motorcycle?

Or a motorhorse.


OR horcycle.


Whorsicle? No, wait. That's a frozen prostitute.


Wait then what is a prosticile?


Prostate icicles, a hazard of polar exploration.


Hmm should watch out for flying buttresses then. Would be a bad combination.


You are all weirdoes. Uch.


... Man why do I not have a Muppet's alias yet?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vidmaster7 wrote:
Hmm should watch out for flying buttresses then. Would be a bad combination.

I disagree.

The Exchange

My office is being split into 2 teams, who will alternate work from home on different days. My colleague was like at this kind of time you're still going to the gym?!

I think things are getting from bad to worse paranoia wise.


Be safe Mort.


Just beat Ascension 18 with Ironclad.


Hi, everyone.

Stay well, Mort.


Hey john.


gran rey de los mono wrote:
Just beat Ascension 18 with Ironclad.

Your way ahead of me I did almost beat defect 19 last boss so close.


Cold weather and busy season starting up... here comes another year.

2,501 to 2,550 of 2,806 << first < prev | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / Late Night Forum with Vidmaster7 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.