May 2015 New Release Shipping Thread


Customer Service

1 to 50 of 94 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Lantern Lodge Customer Service Manager

1 person marked this as a favorite.

The following information, including dates and expected products, is what we currently estimate and may change.

For the May 2015 subscribers can opt-in for subscription pick up at PaizoCon 2015 (May 22-25th). Just visit your My Subscription page before Thursday, May 7 at 10:00 AM Pacific time and choose "Yes, I'll pick up my subscription products at PaizoCon 2015". You will be charged 9.5% sales tax, but you won't be charged shipping. See the post below for more details and let us know if you have additional questions.

New Releases in May

  • Paizo Subscription Products
    Adventure Path #93: Forge of the Giant God
    Campaign Setting: Andoran, Birthplace of Freedom
    Player Companion: Cohorts & Companions
    Maps: Flip-Mat: Warship
    Cards: Pathfinder Society Face Cards
    Roleplaying Game: —
    Modules: —
    Tales: Forge of Ashes
    Tales: Lord of Rune
    Pawns: —
    Adventure Card Game: Wrath of the Righteous Base Set, Character Add-On Deck & associated promotional cards

  • Subscription Product by other Publishers
    Comics: Pathfinder Origins #4
    Battles Miniatures: —

  • Non-Subscription Product by other Publishers
    Pathfinder Battles: Iconic Heroes Set #3

  • Authorization (Order Spawning) Date: May 7th
  • Begin Shipping Estimate: May 11th
  • End Shipping Estimate: May 22
  • Street Date for Paizo Products: May 27th

↬If you have anything in your sidecart that is *ready to go* when we run the order spawning process, it will be shipped with this subscription.
↬If you want to add anything to this subscription order, you have until the authorization date to add it to your sidecart. If it is after the authorization date, make sure you choose to ship with the pending order number.
↬If you add an item to a pending subscription order and the added item has a "should ship from warehouse estimate of 4-11 business days or longer, your subscription shipment will wait until that new item(s) arrive before it can be shipped. This may delay your subscription shipment!
↬If you need to make changes to the payment method or shipping address, you can make changes to the subscription until the authorization date, if it is after the authorization date, double check the changes applied to both the pending order and the subscription.

❆✿❄If you have questions about your individual order or subscriptions, please start a new thread.❆✿❄


No Iconic Heroes #3 this month?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Sara Marie wrote:
Campaign Setting: Andoran, Birthday of Freedom

As festive as that sounds, pretty sure that should be Birthplace of Freedom. :)

Lantern Lodge Customer Service Manager

Joana wrote:
Sara Marie wrote:
Campaign Setting: Andoran, Birthday of Freedom
As festive as that sounds, pretty sure that should be Birthplace of Freedom. :)

Fixed! Thanks!

Grand Lodge

FabioMatt wrote:
No Iconic Heroes #3 this month?

I still see it as being shipped with my subscription in May.


Yes, but it is noticeably absent from this list.

If it isn't coming out in May, I'm going to have to ask that CS split a previous order of mine so at least I get Iconics #2 in May.

Lantern Lodge Customer Service Manager

We are reasonably comfortable saying it will be available for May subs and PaizoCon. I'm going to add it in now.

Lantern Lodge Customer Service Manager

Added Comic #4 and Battles Set 3 to the May release. While we expect these to arrive shortly, we do not yet have these products in the warehouse and they may be removed with little or no warning before we authorize subscription products, estimated to begin May 7th.

Lantern Lodge Customer Service Manager

We've also opened up subscription Opt In for PaizoCon 2015. You can opt in by going to your My Subscription page and choosing "Yes, I'll pick up my subscription products at PaizoCon 2015".

  • This is Opt-In
  • Must be Opted In by May 7th at 10am.
  • If you do not opt-in by May 7th at 10am we will be shipping your subscriptions to you as normal.
  • Order will be charged 9.5% Washington state sales tax
  • Order will not be charged shipping if picked up at the show
  • If you opt in and do not pick up your order, we will refund the sales tax and apply it to the shipping costs and ship the order with your June Subscription shipment.


Sara Marie wrote:
Added Comic #4 and Battles Set 3 to the May release. While we expect these to arrive shortly, we do not yet have these products in the warehouse and they may be removed with little or no warning before we authorize subscription products, estimated to begin May 7th.

With that caveat in mind, based on past experience, will the limited edition cover of Origins #4 arrive along with the standard covers?

The Exchange

Any chance Paizo will be offering tax exempt sales to Oregon residents?


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Is Pathfinder Tales: Lord of Runes really scheduled for May?

I'm considering resubscribing to the Pathfinder Tales line for the new format. Tor Books lists the book with a "June 2015" release date so I'm surprised to see it lined up for May over here. In fact, the original press release announces June 16, 2015 as the release date.

Is getting the book one month early a subscriber perk, or is this simply an error in the product schedule?

Paizo Employee Chief Operating Officer, Web Store Manager

Fayries wrote:

Is Pathfinder Tales: Lord of Runes really scheduled for May?

I'm considering resubscribing to the Pathfinder Tales line for the new format. Tor Books lists the book with a "June 2015" release date so I'm surprised to see it lined up for May over here. In fact, the original press release announces June 16, 2015 as the release date.

Is getting the book one month early a subscriber perk, or is this simply an error in the product schedule?

Hey Fayries,

The official release date for Lord of Runes is June 2nd and with TOR flying Dave out to PaizoCon to do a book signing, we needed to shift the subscription forward from June to May. The move is mostly about Dave attending PaizoCon so I wouldn't expect us to shift sub release months on future Tales books.

Lantern Lodge Customer Service Manager

Steve Geddes wrote:
Sara Marie wrote:
Added Comic #4 and Battles Set 3 to the May release. While we expect these to arrive shortly, we do not yet have these products in the warehouse and they may be removed with little or no warning before we authorize subscription products, estimated to begin May 7th.
With that caveat in mind, based on past experience, will the limited edition cover of Origins #4 arrive along with the standard covers?

Likely.

Lantern Lodge Customer Service Manager

NOG the Demoralizer wrote:
Any chance Paizo will be offering tax exempt sales to Oregon residents?

Unfortunately this is not something we are able to offer at this time.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Jeff Alvarez wrote:
The official release date for Lord of Runes is June 2nd and with TOR flying Dave out to PaizoCon to do a book signing, we needed to shift the subscription forward from June to May. The move is mostly about Dave attending PaizoCon so I wouldn't expect us to shift sub release months on future Tales books.

Good to know, thanks!


Mostly out of curiosity since I've never picked up at Paizocon before - if we are picking our subscriptions up at the show when can we expect to get our PDFs? The 11th(ish) as normal, or sooner?

Lantern Lodge Customer Service Manager

The general auth and pick up auth are run separately. When I run the auth for sub pick up, it charges and you have until we begin shipping to correct any payment failures. Next week when we ship we'll hit a button that finishes up the sub pick up orders, granting the PDFs.

Date wise, due to some confusion on our end it looks like we'll do the auth/charge tomorrow and probably process the con orders for getting PDFs on Tuesday or Wednesday of next week as we ramp up shipping subscriptions.

Lantern Lodge Customer Service Manager

Gonna start the regular auth here in just a minute.

Lantern Lodge Customer Service Manager

Double checking products have the correct inventory and measurements.

Lantern Lodge Customer Service Manager

Auth is on hold until we hear back on some information from TOR with regards to Lord of Runes.

Lantern Lodge Customer Service Manager

Good to go, going to fire it up here in just a moment.


WOOHOO! :)

Lantern Lodge Customer Service Manager

Seems good.

Lantern Lodge Customer Service Manager

Died last night, restarting.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Maps Subscriber

Bummer...


Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Got my authorization mail just now. It seems that even though it's a huge order this month, everything is in one package.

Found this intriguing sentence in the mail:

Quote:
Some items are not shown here because they're a surprise.

Hmmm :)


Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber; Pathfinder Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber

Not sure if it is related to the spawning process, but "my subscriptions" page lost a bunch of stuff from the list of things to be shipped in May. It was correct yesterday, but today most of my subscription items for May no longer show up as shipping this month.

Lantern Lodge Customer Service Manager

If it doesn't finish in at the end of the day we say we want to start, people's sub display goes nuts if they haven't had their account be spawned yet.

Lantern Lodge Customer Service Manager

Zaister wrote:

Got my authorization mail just now. It seems that even though it's a huge order this month, everything is in one package.

Found this intriguing sentence in the mail:

Quote:
Some items are not shown here because they're a surprise.
Hmmm :)

Sorry to spoil the surprise but I don't want you to be disappointed later: its just the card game promo cards.


Pathfinder Maps, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Sara Marie wrote:
Zaister wrote:

Found this intriguing sentence in the mail:

Quote:
Some items are not shown here because they're a surprise.
Hmmm :)
Sorry to spoil the surprise but I don't want you to be disappointed later: its just the card game promo cards.

That is what I suspected. :)

Silver Crusade RPG Superstar 2014 Top 16

Man, I really wish I had checked this thread sometime before yesterday at 10am. I definitely didn't get any email about it. Now I've missed out on picking up my subscriptions at PaizoCon, and will have to pay the ridiculous shipping cost for the Wrath base set. Very upsetting.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Rulebook, Starfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Sara Marie wrote:
If it doesn't finish in at the end of the day we say we want to start, people's sub display goes nuts if they haven't had their account be spawned yet.

That's why I always keep an eye on this thread, usually don't even check my subscription page. GREMLINS!! :-)

Lantern Lodge Customer Service Manager

current eta 621 minutes, 32 seconds. Not sure this will finish tonight.


Hi Sara Marie
I don't seem to have had my authorisation email yesterday, is that because order spawning is still ongoing, or did mine get missed - perhaps because i added a new subscription this month?

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Maps Subscriber

It has not finished spawning so it depends where you are in the lineup. I doubt that your new subscription has anything to do with it. It seems kind of random. Some months I am right up front and others I am way back in the line. I think the computer randomly selects the order so that the "A" do not get the grade school advantage.

Grand Lodge

Also I'm pretty sure authorization order has nothing to do with shipping order and I don't think they start shipping until all auths are done.

Lantern Lodge Customer Service Manager

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Just restarted things from where it died last night.

Hopefully it can finish without dying again and then I can do the hold for pick up orders on Monday first thing.

Lantern Lodge Customer Service Manager

ETA to finishing general auth is 11 minutes.

Lantern Lodge Customer Service Manager

General auth run has finished and and I am about to start PaizoCon pick up Soon™. The PaizoCon pick up will attempt to settle the charge and we will do the final "processing" that grants orders their PDFs where applicable on Thursday, May 14th.

Lantern Lodge Customer Service Manager

I ran sub pick up orders through and non-WA residents were not charged sales tax and everyone was charged shipping. I've let the tech team know and we will keep you updated for fixies.

edit: User error on my part. Everything is fine. Just forgot about some knives.


For the record mine seems fine - my "order total" in my receipt email looks like it included shipping ($53.74) for some reason, but the actual total charged to my card was correct for an order with sales tax ($48.20 - $7 store credit, so $41.20).

Lantern Lodge Customer Service Manager

Ravenfall wrote:
For the record mine seems fine - my "order total" in my receipt email looks like it included shipping ($53.74) for some reason, but the actual total charged to my card was correct for an order with sales tax ($48.20 - $7 store credit, so $41.20).

Thank you! UI on this is incredibly not helpful and I was looking at the wrong orders. Everything is fine! Problem averted!

Liberty's Edge

Starfinder Superscriber

I just got my ---something--- email, and it did charge me sales tax, and did not charge me shipping. I'm out of state, and picking up at PaizoCon. So that looks good.

I'm guessing a couple of days before the PDFs are available, based on something you said above?

Lantern Lodge Customer Service Manager

Yup I will run that on Thursday so that if payment failed people can fix that before I do the final processing of them.


Shipping underway?


Are the normal shipping orders starting today, or do all the specials need to be finished first?

Lantern Lodge Customer Service Manager

Shipping starts Tuesday so people have time to cancel, fix addresses, payment methods, etc between the end of the auth and beginning of shipping.


Thanks for the heads-up re shipping. I have to say that this time, because of WOTR, I can hardly wait. Really looking forward to a bunch of new cards :-)


Got my shipping notice!

1 to 50 of 94 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Archive / Paizo / Customer Service / May 2015 New Release Shipping Thread All Messageboards