Treasure Generator from Ultimate Equipment?


Technology

51 to 60 of 60 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

Hi, I've implemented a pathfinder treasure generator (pfuegen) that uses the Ultimate Equipment generation rules. You can find it here! Check it out and let me know what you think!

Scarab Sages

Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber

Sweet. I love it. Takes all the work out of rolling it and looking it up myself. Very nice.


That one's pretty good. Thanks.

Liberty's Edge

I see Jamz's google doc link for his UE spreadsheet is now broken. Anyone know where I can find it or an equivalent?


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber

I'm building one. It's being built as a completely self-contained HTML page with a bunch of plain-vanilla javascript, and so it should run on any web browser.

In theory.

If you save the file locally, you don't even need a net connection.

The current versions are hosted at
http://paulmurraycbr.github.io/MICGenerator.html (D&D 3.5 MAgic Item Compendium)
and
http://paulmurraycbr.github.io/UEGenerator.html (Pathfinder Ultimate Equipment)

The UE one is very, very unfinished. The MIC one is used by the Die With Honour long-running campaign (Salvadore Conti) and aparrently is a real time-saver.

Repo is at https://github.com/PaulMurrayCbr/mic-generator

Scarab Sages

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but I wrote one for the Archives of Nethys a while back: Random Treasure Generator


Karui Kage wrote:
Not sure if it's been mentioned, but I wrote one for the Archives of Nethys a while back: Random Treasure Generator

Thanks! I'd run across it before, and thought it was great, but then forgot where it was and couldn't find it again.

Eric Bourland wrote:
Hi, I've implemented a pathfinder treasure generator (pfuegen) that uses the Ultimate Equipment generation rules. You can find it here! Check it out and let me know what you think!

Also very nice. Now I have to figure out which one I'll end up using, but that's a good problem to have.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Lost Omens, Rulebook Subscriber

Updated link: Google Spreadsheet Link

FYI: This sheet generates random magic items from UE and not treasure per sae. It utilizes the town wealth mechanics and is meant to generate items for sell in a town or shop. Several tabs represent examples of various shops.

Scarab Sages

Paizo Superscriber; Pathfinder Companion, Pathfinder Accessories Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
Eric Bourland wrote:
Hi, I've implemented a pathfinder treasure generator (pfuegen) that uses the Ultimate Equipment generation rules. You can find it here! Check it out and let me know what you think!

Anyone know what happened to this? I can no longer access it.


Pathfinder Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Jamz wrote:

Updated link: Google Spreadsheet Link

FYI: This sheet generates random magic items from UE and not treasure per sae. It utilizes the town wealth mechanics and is meant to generate items for sell in a town or shop. Several tabs represent examples of various shops.

So, how would I go about adding additional potential items to a store inventory? I'm running an Iron Gods campaign and it'd be nice to be able to add some tech items in/adjust prevalence of tech inventory in a town. Also, as everyone else, thanks very much for putting the work in on this.

51 to 60 of 60 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Entertainment / Technology / Treasure Generator from Ultimate Equipment? All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in Technology