RE: Don't Reply To This Thread!


Off-Topic Discussions

1 to 50 of 63 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Why not?

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

Because!


Gary Teter wrote:
Because!

Cause' why? Momma says to me thut "acause" ain't no good a reason.

Dark Archive

i'm not replying

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

Because I said so!


Gary Teter wrote:
Because I said so!

Momma says I ought not to listen to funny little things with tentacles, she says thet thaz how them there henshuh movies get madez.... an she should know, she'z a whore.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Another thread not to reply to!?!?! What is this world coming to?


Winning, duh!


Hey Charlie how do I get one of your name brand Tiger Blood Machetes? I need one when I get all coked up and demand a raise after I get fired for doing pornstars and blow instead of my job.


Crimson Jester wrote:
Why not?

For personal & private reasons. However, thank you Crimson Jester for replying properly on another thread.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

What happens when I reply?


Aaaaand the monkey flips the switch!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Xabulba wrote:
Aaaaand the monkey flips the switch!

I am a bit more toad like, thank you very much.

Liberty's Edge Contributor, RPG Superstar 2012

Oh, how nice, he got pellets.


Not pellets M&M's.

The Exchange

Leafar the Lost wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Why not?
For personal & private reasons. However, thank you Crimson Jester for replying properly on another thread.

Arrgggggggggg


Pie, I like it.

The Exchange

Leafar the Lost wrote:
Justin Franklin wrote:
Wait what are we not supposed to do?

YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO REPLY TO THIS THREAD!

That was it! You were all not required to do anything!

The only thing you had to do was ignore this and not reply to it.

Nothing was supposed to happen!

Nothing at all...

Then don't have a cow man.


I don't have a cow, I have a labradoodle.


Winnegan's fake. wrote:
I don't have a cow, I have a labradoodle.

{squints sideways at him} That musta really hurt.


You don't want to know how bad.

The Exchange

Winnegan's fake. wrote:
You don't want to know how bad.

.

As a matter of fact, I do not want to know. After seeing the picture of Heathanson and court fool's love child I never ever want to see such things again.


...


Crimson Jester wrote:
...After seeing the picture of Heathanson and court fool's love child...

Kobold Cleaver! It's him! That picture captures his true essence!


Meh, I've seen far, far worse.


*Takes off pants*

Have you seen this...Giggity.

The Exchange

My eyes!!!!

The Exchange

Winnegan's fake. wrote:
Who's on first.

Abbott: Well Costello, I'm going to New York with you. You know Bucky Harris, the Yankee's manager, gave me a job as coach for as long as you're on the team.

Costello: Look Abbott, if you're the coach, you must know all the players.

Abbott: I certainly do.

Costello: Well you know I've never met the guys. So you'll have to tell me their names, and then I'll know who's playing on the team.

Abbott: Oh, I'll tell you their names, but you know it seems to me they give these ball players now-a-days very peculiar names.

Costello: You mean funny names?

Abbott: Strange names, pet names...like Dizzy Dean...

Costello: His brother Daffy.

Abbott: Daffy Dean...

Costello: And their French cousin.

Abbott: French?

Costello: Goofè.

Abbott: Goofè Dean. Well, let's see, we have on the bags, Who's on first, What's on second, I Don't Know is on third...

Costello: That's what I want to find out.

Abbott: I say Who's on first, What's on second, I Don't Know's on third.

Costello: Are you the manager?

Abbott: Yes.

Costello: You gonna be the coach too?

Abbott: Yes.

Costello: And you don't know the fellows' names?

Abbott: Well I should.

Costello: Well then who's on first?

Abbott: Yes.

Costello: I mean the fellow's name.

Abbott: Who.

Costello: The guy on first.

Abbott: Who.

Costello: The first baseman.

Abbott: Who.

Costello: The guy playing...

Abbott: Who is on first!

Costello: I'm asking YOU who's on first.

Abbott: That's the man's name.

Costello: That's who's name?

Abbott: Yes.

Costello: Well go ahead and tell me.

Abbott: That's it.

Costello: That's who?

Abbott: Yes.

PAUSE

Costello: Look, you gotta first baseman?

Abbott: Certainly.

Costello: Who's playing first?

Abbott: That's right.

Costello: When you pay off the first baseman every month, who gets the money?

Abbott: Every dollar of it.

Costello: All I'm trying to find out is the fellow's name on first base.

Abbott: Who.

Costello: The guy that gets...

Abbott: That's it.

Costello: Who gets the money...

Abbott: He does, every dollar. Sometimes his wife comes down and collects it.

Costello: Whose wife?

Abbott: Yes.

PAUSE

Abbott: What's wrong with that?

Costello: Look, all I wanna know is when you sign up the first baseman, how does he sign his name?

Abbott: Who.

Costello: The guy.

Abbott: Who.

Costello: How does he sign...

Abbott: That's how he signs it.

Costello: Who?

Abbott: Yes.

PAUSE

Costello: All I'm trying to find out is what's the guy's name on first base.

Abbott: No. What is on second base.

Costello: I'm not asking you who's on second.

Abbott: Who's on first.

Costello: One base at a time!

Abbott: Well, don't change the players around.

Costello: I'm not changing nobody!

Abbott: Take it easy, buddy.

Costello: I'm only asking you, who's the guy on first base?

Abbott: That's right.

Costello: Ok.

Abbott: All right.

PAUSE

Costello: What's the guy's name on first base?

Abbott: No. What is on second.

Costello: I'm not asking you who's on second.

Abbott: Who's on first.

Costello: I don't know.

Abbott: He's on third, we're not talking about him.

Costello: Now how did I get on third base?

Abbott: Why you mentioned his name.

Costello: If I mentioned the third baseman's name, who did I say is playing third?

Abbott: No. Who's playing first.

Costello: What's on first?

Abbott: What's on second.

Costello: I don't know.

Abbott: He's on third.

Costello: There I go, back on third again!

PAUSE

Costello: Would you just stay on third base and don't go off it.

Abbott: All right, what do you want to know?

Costello: Now who's playing third base?

Abbott: Why do you insist on putting Who on third base?

Costello: What am I putting on third.

Abbott: No. What is on second.

Costello: You don't want who on second?

Abbott: Who is on first.

Costello: I don't know.

Abbott & Costello Together:Third base!

PAUSE

Costello: Look, you gotta outfield?

Abbott: Sure.

Costello: The left fielder's name?

Abbott: Why.

Costello: I just thought I'd ask you.

Abbott: Well, I just thought I'd tell ya.

Costello: Then tell me who's playing left field.

Abbott: Who's playing first.

Costello: I'm not... stay out of the infield! I want to know what's the guy's name in left field?

Abbott: No, What is on second.

Costello: I'm not asking you who's on second.

Abbott: Who's on first!

Costello: I don't know.

Abbott & Costello Together: Third base!

PAUSE

Costello: The left fielder's name?

Abbott: Why.

Costello: Because!

Abbott: Oh, he's centerfield.

PAUSE

Costello: Look, You gotta pitcher on this team?

Abbott: Sure.

Costello: The pitcher's name?

Abbott: Tomorrow.

Costello: You don't want to tell me today?

Abbott: I'm telling you now.

Costello: Then go ahead.

Abbott: Tomorrow!

Costello: What time?

Abbott: What time what?

Costello: What time tomorrow are you gonna tell me who's pitching?

Abbott: Now listen. Who is not pitching.

Costello: I'll break your arm, you say who's on first! I want to know what's the pitcher's name?

Abbott: What's on second.

Costello: I don't know.

Abbott & Costello Together: Third base!

PAUSE

Costello: Gotta a catcher?

Abbott: Certainly.

Costello: The catcher's name?

Abbott: Today.

Costello: Today, and tomorrow's pitching.

Abbott: Now you've got it.

Costello: All we got is a couple of days on the team.

PAUSE

Costello: You know I'm a catcher too.

Abbott: So they tell me.

Costello: I get behind the plate to do some fancy catching, Tomorrow's pitching on my team and a heavy hitter gets up. Now the heavy hitter bunts the ball. When he bunts the ball, me, being a good catcher, I'm gonna throw the guy out at first base. So I pick up the ball and throw it to who?

Abbott: Now that's the first thing you've said right.

Costello: I don't even know what I'm talking about!

PAUSE

Abbott: That's all you have to do.

Costello: Is to throw the ball to first base.

Abbott: Yes!

Costello: Now who's got it?

Abbott: Naturally.

PAUSE

Costello: Look, if I throw the ball to first base, somebody's gotta get it. Now who has it?

Abbott: Naturally.

Costello: Who?

Abbott: Naturally.

Costello: Naturally?

Abbott: Naturally.

Costello: So I pick up the ball and I throw it to Naturally.

Abbott: No you don't, you throw the ball to Who.

Costello: Naturally.

Abbott: That's different.

Costello: That's what I said.

Abbott: You're not saying it...

Costello: I throw the ball to Naturally.

Abbott: You throw it to Who.

Costello: Naturally.

Abbott: That's it.

Costello: That's what I said!

Abbott: You ask me.

Costello: I throw the ball to who?

Abbott: Naturally.

Costello: Now you ask me.

Abbott: You throw the ball to Who?

Costello: Naturally.

Abbott: That's it.

Costello: Same as you! Same as YOU! I throw the ball to who. Whoever it is drops the ball and the guy runs to second. Who picks up the ball and throws it to What. What throws it to I Don't Know. I Don't Know throws it back to Tomorrow, Triple play. Another guy gets up and hits a long fly ball to Because. Why? I don't know! He's on third and I don't give a darn!

Abbott: What?

Costello: I said I don't give a darn!

Abbott: Oh, that's our shortstop.


Crimson Jester wrote:
Winnegan's fake. wrote:
Who's on first.
{routine}

Watt is his name?


Who?


<bump>

Because I'm feeling deliciously evil this morning.


Darth Vin Diesel wrote:

<bump>

Because I'm feeling deliciously evil this morning.

The men in dark suits removed the original "Don't Reply To This Thread" thread, so I suggest you stop replying to this "RE" thread. Let it die, man, let it die...


I won't I promise.


This thread will not die until I have received a contract to kill it.


I refuse to let a thread die when it still has a rich and full life ahead of it.

The Exchange

But I like this thread and as such it shall remain.


You can NOT kill inanimate objects


Winnegan's fake. wrote:
You can NOT kill inanimate objects

Shenanigans.

I just killed, in no particular order, some Mandarin Chicken, a few cream cheese rangoons, and a bottle of Mt. Dew.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
TheAntiElite wrote:
Winnegan's fake. wrote:
You can NOT kill inanimate objects

Shenanigans.

I just killed, in no particular order, some Mandarin Chicken, a few cream cheese rangoons, and a bottle of Mt. Dew.

*goes and gets his broomstick*


This chicken died for your sins

Silver Crusade

Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Winnegan's fake. wrote:
Who's on first.
{routine}
Watt is his name?

I keep looking for the Kids in the Hall sketch that parodied the "Who's on first" bit. It shocks me that it's not floating around on the internet somewhere...

Liberty's Edge

The Threadkiller wrote:
This thread will not die until I have received a contract to kill it.

*scribble scribble*

aaaaand...contract...OFFERED!

The Exchange

Winnegan's fake. wrote:

This chicken died for your sins

No this chicken died for my stomach.

The Exchange

Celestial Healer wrote:
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:
Crimson Jester wrote:
Winnegan's fake. wrote:
Who's on first.
{routine}
Watt is his name?
I keep looking for the Kids in the Hall sketch that parodied the "Who's on first" bit. It shocks me that it's not floating around on the internet somewhere...

I am sure it is, somewhere.


Jeremiziah wrote:
The Threadkiller wrote:
This thread will not die until I have received a contract to kill it.

*scribble scribble*

aaaaand...contract...OFFERED!

Hmmm, I'm afraid I won't work for a measly amount such as this.


I'll take it, a paycheck is better than getting hit in the face with a pipe.


Fishies? any fishies in here?


Nah, just a bunch of pike...-rs.


That's pikemen.


OK, this thread needs to stop too. Your point has been made, and so has mine. Let this be the last post, and let's move on to talking about another subject like zombie rpgs. Bye...

1 to 50 of 63 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / RE: Don't Reply To This Thread! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.