|2 people marked this as a favorite.|
What I'd like to see from a Shaman:
- Wisdom based spellcasting, full slots, spontaneous casting.
- Primary subclass determines the flavour of your spirit communion and your spell list - animal/wild spirits for Primal, Ancestor spirits/ghosts for Occult, and outsiders? for Divine.
- A selection of spirits that serve as a toolbox that Shamans commune with depending on situation. Each spirit comes with particular focus spells and adds specific spells to their repertoire while attuned.
- Communion takes 10 minutes, meaning that Shamans have exceptional strategic flexibility, and limited tactical flexibility.
- Shamans start with three choices of spirit and add more at higher levels/can unlock them with feats.