|4 people marked this as a favorite.|
I don't have a name for this class yet, but here it goes: You are the child your people sing about in their legends. The one who even before his birth would already have an agenda to be fulfilled in the world. You are the child of ancient prophecies. The very incarnation of an aspect and it is from that aspect that you draw your powers. As an avatar of this aspect you carry a great mission, whether you like it or not, linked to your own existence and the mysteries behind your birth.
- This is a martial class with Focus Spells mechanics similar to Champion, Ranger and Monk.
- Your powers are linked to an aspect or theme.
- Along with this theme there are agendas that need to be fulfilled. (Something like Anathemas)
- Example of Aspects: Sun, Moon, Apocalypse, Nature, Darkness... (Must be names covering a range of descriptors)
Example: Sun (Day, Light, Dawn, Fire, Good, Positive, Leadership, Strength).
- Along with your Aspect you end up receiving an "Antithesis". An Antithesis would be a category of creatures in which they become your main enemy.
Example: Aspect of the Sun its antithesis would be creatures with Shadow Trait or undead.
The feats of this class would be related to Abilities with the Furtune and Misfortune trait, Divination, combat against your main enemy, aspect feat tree, Intelligent Animal Companion to guide you and so on.
- Committing Anathemas Make creatures attached to your aspects more lethal against you.
That's basically it.