Cayden Cailean

Ferlintokezeirquizes's page

14 posts. Alias of gran rey de los mono.


RSS


Very_Simple_Commoner wrote:
Schmorgan Heckengaard wrote:
Vidmaster7 wrote:
hmm Is it bad that my ideal wedding would be a giant D&D Larp?

NNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

*spits*

Look here now boi we don't take kindly to people that don't take kindly to Nerds around these parts. Ya hear Smorz heck-nard?

*throws bean bags*

Lighting bolt! Lightning bolt!!


Selene Spires wrote:
Hello everyone...anybody out there?

Nobody here but us chickens.

Cluck, cluck.

Mooooooo.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Just a Mort wrote:

I'm left on my own for the weekend. My aunt is doing emergency nephew sitting and my BF is busy. Now what should I be doing...?

It'll probably involve some version of going out, but where?

Go otter chasing. They'd love it.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

If you need help pronouncing it, here is some help.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Vidmaster7 wrote:
Applying for a case manager job tonight. I am tired of this place so I'm ready for anything else.

I just wanted to say "Good luck. We're all counting on you."


Gilgamesh the Great wrote:
A fight you say? Stupendous! Let us fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men!

What about men who dress like ladies? Can we fight like them? Or do they fight too dirty?


The Vagrant Erudite wrote:

We can't expect a Canadian rock band to be masters of American literature.

They're Canadian. I don't know any Mexican literature just because I'm north of them.

But nobody would question an American rock song about the day of the dead or chupacabra.

I think you mean "chalupacobra".


Patrick Curtin wrote:

Happy Wednesday all

Another morning, another session on the Stairmaster

It is dark dark dark outside

Dark. Like my soul. In winter. At night.


Scared Table wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
Dr. Doommaster7 wrote:
gran rey de los mono wrote:
I tried to be a waiter, but I'm too independent. I take orders from no one.
DOOM demands you get new material.
Fine. I'll go to Joanne tomorrow and get new material. What am I making, anyways? Drapes? Tablecloth? A frilly summer frock?
I.. If.. It wasn't to much trouble I would like a cloth.

That is a lot of trouble. Maybe I'll just get you a dust ruffle.


Triantohername wrote:

No man can be my equal!

(Yeah you get ninjaed and have to delete your post!)

No man can be my equal!

*reposts because f@@+ it*


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vidmaster7 wrote:
... Wait a minute... was that the real TOZ back their for a sec?

There is no TOZ, only Zuul.


Triantohername wrote:
Ferlintokezeirquizes wrote:
Trinam wrote:
Babe: Pig on the Internet wrote:
QuadOmegaZero wrote:
Triantohername wrote:
Hey ain't nothing like a tri party because a tri party don't stop. plus I'm pretty sure it has 3 sides.
UNTIL YOU ADD ONE.
FAWTL HAS 4 CORNER. SIMULTANEOUS 4-DAY. TOZ CUBE.
It’s not sixteen tozes, it’s four four tozes.

There can be only one!!!

*runs away whimpering*

Breaking out the highlander... nice. *plays Queen's Princes of the universe*

*checks if he has the blood of kings inside him*


Trinam wrote:
Babe: Pig on the Internet wrote:
QuadOmegaZero wrote:
Triantohername wrote:
Hey ain't nothing like a tri party because a tri party don't stop. plus I'm pretty sure it has 3 sides.
UNTIL YOU ADD ONE.
FAWTL HAS 4 CORNER. SIMULTANEOUS 4-DAY. TOZ CUBE.
It’s not sixteen tozes, it’s four four tozes.

There can be only one!!!

*runs away whimpering*


Who are you people, and why have you stolen my face?!?!