|10 people marked this as a favorite.|
So, what do we want to see in Rage of the Elements? The designers chatted a bit about it, but by necessity focused on the planes themselves and the Kineticist.
Granted, those two parts are probably going to be half the book, but moving past those, what other options would we want to see in this book? I'm specifically focused on character options, but if you want to see specific bits of lore, feel free to mention it.
Off the top of my head:
- Metal and Wood elemental cantrips. More cantrips in general, but I always want that.
- A barbarian instinct that is focused on throwing bits of elemental matter. Sanityfaire's thread got me thinking of it, and now I want it. Although this may work better as an archetype, to allow Rangers, Rogues, and investigators to also play in this pool.
- Genie summoners! A new arcane eidolon for the summoner class.
- More Elemental monks. Let's get bending!
- Metal druids. Also Metal witches. I loved my Iron witch in Arcana Evolved, but for PF2 I could see lessons based around the decay/rust aspects of Metal.
- Two new planetouched heritages. Maybe a fully elemental ancestry as well? I want to play as a Mephit.
- Elemental wizard schools?
- Class archetype that allows clerics and psychics to use the elementalist list. Also an expansion of the elementalist spell list and archtype in general.
- A couple new options for the Elemental sorcerer bloodline.
Basically, anything that already dabbles in elemental magic/themes, I want more.