[ACO] PF2e - Q17 Escorting a Mirage (P1)

Game Master UncleFroggy

Macros | Slides | RPG Chronicles | Area Map

CP: 23
Subtier: 3-4

Hero Points:

Loquinor Brightcoral - 1
Kosh Bracken - 1
Cirri Merryweather - 2
Ulfgar Ironhead - 2
Ovidivo - 2
Achurius - 2

Symbols > Single Action (◆), Double Action (◆◆), Triple Action (◆◆◆), Free Action (◇), Reaction (↺)


1 to 50 of 111 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Please dot (add a post) in here and then delete your post to add yourself to this campaign.

1) I am based in Southeast Asia (UTC +8) so my posting hours may be unusual (especially for those in North America). I usually update at least one or twice per day. Just to keep the game moving, please post at least once every day and at least once during the weekend.

2) Please keep all posts and communication in all channels limited to a PG-13 level and be both positive and inclusive.

3) Please label all three of your actions. Even if you think what you are doing is obvious.

4) If I am unavailable for longer than 24 hours, I will let you know in the Discussion Tab. Out of respect for your fellow players and myself, I ask that you do the same. Real life happens, and real life will always take priority over the game, but out of fairness for your fellow players, please let us know if you will be unavailable for an extended period of time.

5) Please note that on the following days, my posting can get unpredictable:
Tuesday/Thursdays - all day, as they are the 2 busiest days of my work week

6) Please complete the Macros and the Slides linked at the top of the page.

7) Questions, concerns? Feel free to share them in the Discussion tab.

8) Let's have some fun and tell a great story together! After all, that's what we are here for.

Verdant Wheel

PFS# 133608-2008 | ♥️ 32 | AC 18 | Saves 10/8/4 | Female Strix Undine Kineticist (Level 2) ☘️ 1 | Class DC 18 | Perception +4 |◆◇◈↺ | Kinetic Aura □ |

Cirri always thought the nearby town in Chileax was busy. But Thuvia is like a whole new nest! Cirri is used to warm climates but not arid, and her gray wings are sweltering under the heat.

This Strix woman moves amongst the stalls, recording behaviors, talking to locals and asking about all of their cool inventions. There's so much to learn here. She does ask if they have shoes. Really big shoes that could fit her bird legs. The answer is almost always no, but it's worth asking.

Eventually Cirri bumps into her teammates. "Oh! I'm Cirri Merryweather. Uh, pleased to meet you. S-sorry, I was spending time in the bazaar. I hope I'm not late again."

Grand Archive

A youngish looking half elf with green hair enters into the room. He looks like he has been running He has on leather armor and his bright eyes look on and about at his new surroundings. His mouth forms an OO, in wonder and amazement. He then looks at the group My name is Loquinor Brightcoral! I am very pleased to make all of your acquaintances!


Human (Varisian) Gunslinger 3 | HP 35/35 | AC 20 | F +8 R +11 W +8 | Perc +8 | Stealth +9 | 25 ft | Hero 1/3 | ◆ | ◇ | ↺ | Active Conditions: incredible initiative, feather step, wary disarmament

Wearing scratched and weathered dark leather lamellar armor over a linen gambeson and under an unbleached linen cloak, the mature Varisian offers a tanned and calloused hand to the half-elf. "Ovidivo," he says curtly. A broad, flat-tipped sword hangs from his right hip, and a pistol hangs from his left hip.

Envoy's Alliance

N Male Half-Orc Bard 2 | HP 28 | AC 17/18 | F +6 R +5 W +7 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | speed 25 | focus 2 | spells 1: 3 | Active Conditions: ---

The rough-looking half-orc wears worn leathers, and has a sword at his belt. A hunting horn hangs on the other side. He carries himself like a soldier, eyes ever alert for potential danger.

”Kosh Bracken”, he says, by way of introduction. ” ‘Fore I joined the ‘Ciety, I was a mercenary, scout, patched up fellas like you lot. Now I just get paid betta!”

Grand Archive

The half elf nods in enthusiastic greetings.

Vigilant Seal

N/G Male Elf Cleric/3 | HP: 39/39| AC 16 | F/R/W: +10/+6/+66| Init: +9 (Detect Magic Ex Act) | Speed 30 ft | Arcana +8, Diplo +7, Med +9, Nat +9, Occ +6, Perc +9, Relig +9, Surv +4 | Active Conditions:

Achurius is a middle aged elf, though, as with most elves, that is not immediately apparent. He is dressed in worn and comfortable clothes and about the only weapon you can see is a pen, unless he is on a mission, in which case he also carries a staff with the emblem of Nethys on the head of it.

"So, what types of magic do you all perform?" he asks curiously.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human (Varisian) Gunslinger 3 | HP 35/35 | AC 20 | F +8 R +11 W +8 | Perc +8 | Stealth +9 | 25 ft | Hero 1/3 | ◆ | ◇ | ↺ | Active Conditions: incredible initiative, feather step, wary disarmament

"Alkenstar magic," Ovidivo says. His pistol is in his hand before you know it, twirling on his finger. His cloak ruffles, and the pistol is back in its holster.

Vigilant Seal

N/G Male Elf Cleric/3 | HP: 39/39| AC 16 | F/R/W: +10/+6/+66| Init: +9 (Detect Magic Ex Act) | Speed 30 ft | Arcana +8, Diplo +7, Med +9, Nat +9, Occ +6, Perc +9, Relig +9, Surv +4 | Active Conditions:

Achurius looks confused for a second, then comprehension dawns.

"Really? No magic?" He sounds a bit surprised, as if casting spells is like breathing - something everyone does.

Verdant Wheel

PFS# 133608-2008 | ♥️ 32 | AC 18 | Saves 10/8/4 | Female Strix Undine Kineticist (Level 2) ☘️ 1 | Class DC 18 | Perception +4 |◆◇◈↺ | Kinetic Aura □ |

"I can channel water and wind." Cirri raises her hand. "Um... I'm trying to understand the forces behind Hydraulic Push and Obscuring Mist. So, I guess you like magic? Parent dabbled in occult magic, but the elements speak to me more. But not like some of the druids I met. Wow, they are good at it."

Cirri mumbles for a while about magic and instincts.

Vigilant Seal

N/G Male Elf Cleric/3 | HP: 39/39| AC 16 | F/R/W: +10/+6/+66| Init: +9 (Detect Magic Ex Act) | Speed 30 ft | Arcana +8, Diplo +7, Med +9, Nat +9, Occ +6, Perc +9, Relig +9, Surv +4 | Active Conditions:

"Magic is life. Literally. Without magic none of us would exist or continue to exist. Tapping into it should be a prime motivation for all of us. I'm just a bit surprised when folks are NOT motivated to do so."


Human (Varisian) Gunslinger 3 | HP 35/35 | AC 20 | F +8 R +11 W +8 | Perc +8 | Stealth +9 | 25 ft | Hero 1/3 | ◆ | ◇ | ↺ | Active Conditions: incredible initiative, feather step, wary disarmament

"Head out to the Mana Wastes and see how well you do," Ovidivo mumbles.

Verdant Wheel

PFS# 133608-2008 | ♥️ 32 | AC 18 | Saves 10/8/4 | Female Strix Undine Kineticist (Level 2) ☘️ 1 | Class DC 18 | Perception +4 |◆◇◈↺ | Kinetic Aura □ |

"Huh. Dad says mages waste too much time in the past instead of the present." Cirri mumbles before squawking. "Oops! But he's also mentioned how magic can speed up discovery and development. Or make it easier for more, uh, mundane work to be accomplished."

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

You arrive at the Merabian docks via the barge Powerful Hector, captained by one Eduard Tabrin, who waves as you descend the gangplank. Merab’s docks are busy, crowded with merchants, goods, and beasts of burden. Your instructions only say that someone will meet you at the docks. You're not left waiting as an imp soon flies up, hands over a written message, then disappears in a puff of smoke.

Missive:

Darling Pathfinders,

I have some errands that I need you to run for me before you go off on your next assignment. Please find me in the Flowing Market, where I am in search of more reference materials. If you peruse the establishments that provide such materials, I am sure that you will be able to find me.

Your assistance is appreciated,

Chief Archivist Zarta Dralneen

You each need to attempt two checks to navigate the streets of Merab: one to find the Flowing Market and one to find Zarta within.
You earn Zarta Search Points (ZSP) as follows: +2/+1/0/-1 for CS/S/F/CF respectively

To find the Flowing Market:
DC 16 Deception to Lie / Diplomacy to Gather Info / Intimidation to coerce
DC 13 Survival to Sense Direction
DC 11 Thuvia-related Lore to RK

To find Zarta w/in the Flowing Market:
DC 18 Athletics to Shove through the crowd
DC 16 Diplomacy to Gather Info
DC 18 Performance to Perform
DC 13 Society to RK
DC 11 Library or Book-related Lore to RK

Vigilant Seal

HP 62/62| AC: 21 | F +11 R +9 W +9 | Fire Resistance: 2 NG Male Dwarf (Forge-Born) Ranger 4 Nature +9 Perc +9 | 20 feet | Class DC 19| Active Conditions: none | Exploration: Search

A red haired dwarf joins the group. Well..."joins" is probably an overstatement since he just stands on the fringes with his arms crossed over his chest, scowling with different levels of intensity at people as they talk.

His hair is receding and slightly unkempt, though his beard is carefully coiffed. His eyes are small. He carries the weapons of his people, a dwarven war axe across his back and a clan dagger at his waist. Both are clearly designed more for function than aesthetics, which seems to be true about his breastplate and other gear, as well.

Vigilant Seal

N/G Male Elf Cleric/3 | HP: 39/39| AC 16 | F/R/W: +10/+6/+66| Init: +9 (Detect Magic Ex Act) | Speed 30 ft | Arcana +8, Diplo +7, Med +9, Nat +9, Occ +6, Perc +9, Relig +9, Surv +4 | Active Conditions:

find market, DC 13 Survival to Sense Direction: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

find Zarta, DC 16 Diplomacty to Gather Information: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

Verdant Wheel

PFS# 133608-2008 | ♥️ 32 | AC 18 | Saves 10/8/4 | Female Strix Undine Kineticist (Level 2) ☘️ 1 | Class DC 18 | Perception +4 |◆◇◈↺ | Kinetic Aura □ |

"Hi Ulfgar. Shy, huh? That's okay. Dad said that he doesn't mind speaking for others when the time is right. And I think, that maybe talking is overrated sometimes. You gotta stay quiet. Parent says being quiet requires more willpower than talking, but then I get confused and start asking when to be quiet and when to talk..."

Cirri blathers on and on about the marketplace and the denizens therein. "Uh... where's the Flowing Market?"

Survival: 1d20 ⇒ 5
"Uh... not here."

"And Zarta should be somewhere around here, right?"
Society: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

"I think?"

Grand Archive

In response to the elf, Oh, I don't need magic to do what I do. I just kind of do it.

Looking at the strix You bender water as well? ME TOO!!

Grand Archive

Do we need to make checks if someone else already succeeded?

Verdant Wheel

PFS# 133608-2008 | ♥️ 32 | AC 18 | Saves 10/8/4 | Female Strix Undine Kineticist (Level 2) ☘️ 1 | Class DC 18 | Perception +4 |◆◇◈↺ | Kinetic Aura □ |

"Hmm? Oh yeah, water. And wind, too. I'm still working on metal manipulation, but that's a ways off. My Parent's tribe can trace their lives back to coastal corvids- uh, like crows, magpies, the collector types of birds. So, turns out the wind and water just comes to me. Dad said I should work on what I'm good at, so I joined the Pathfinder Society."

"But that's another story for another day. I'd show things off but we're in a crowded bazaar. People are already staring at my bird legs." She shrugs.

Envoy's Alliance

N Male Half-Orc Bard 2 | HP 28 | AC 17/18 | F +6 R +5 W +7 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | speed 25 | focus 2 | spells 1: 3 | Active Conditions: ---

Kosh looks around, and flags down a passerby.

”Oi! You dere! Where’s da Flowin’ Market!? Let’s go, I ain’t got all day!”

Intimidation: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Once there, he takes in the crowds around him, and shakes his head. Pulling the curled horn from his belt, he sounds three sharp blasts.

”Now dat I gotcher attention…”

Performance: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26


Human (Varisian) Gunslinger 3 | HP 35/35 | AC 20 | F +8 R +11 W +8 | Perc +8 | Stealth +9 | 25 ft | Hero 1/3 | ◆ | ◇ | ↺ | Active Conditions: incredible initiative, feather step, wary disarmament

Ovidivio makes use of what he learned during his Scrolls training to help orient the team as they search for the Flowing Market. However, once they reach that part of the city, the crowds prove overwhelming to the wandering gun slinger.

Survival (U**) vs. DC 13: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Athletics (T) vs. DC 18: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Hero Point: Athletics (T) vs. DC 18: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates
Lorqinor Brightcoral PFS2 wrote:
Do we need to make checks if someone else already succeeded?

Yes, this is one of those 'need X number of successes' type exercise

Vigilant Seal

HP 62/62| AC: 21 | F +11 R +9 W +9 | Fire Resistance: 2 NG Male Dwarf (Forge-Born) Ranger 4 Nature +9 Perc +9 | 20 feet | Class DC 19| Active Conditions: none | Exploration: Search

Ulfgar's brow furrows as Cirri talks a lot about not talking. He gives a single nod of affirmation before turning to the task at hand.

Survival to find the Flowing Market: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Athletics to push through the Crowd: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Grand Archive

GM Tiger wrote:
Lorqinor Brightcoral PFS2 wrote:
Do we need to make checks if someone else already succeeded?
Yes, this is one of those 'need X number of successes' type exercise

Okay, let me see what I might be good at

Grand Archive

Survival 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Athletics to push threw 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Achurius:
You hear a rumor that someone is secretly transporting a vial of the sun orchid elixir through town, but they know it’s not the right time or place for that to happen.

Ovidivo/Ulfgar:
There’s a basilisk game going on today between the Merab Vultures and their rivals, the Riddleport Rollers, and the fans are agitated.

Kosh:
There’s a basilisk game going on today between the Merab Vultures and their rivals, the Riddleport Rollers, and the fans are agitated. You further learn that Zarta is at a tea parlor and bookstore named Leaves and Bindings.

Envoy's Alliance

N Male Half-Orc Bard 2 | HP 28 | AC 17/18 | F +6 R +5 W +7 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | speed 25 | focus 2 | spells 1: 3 | Active Conditions: ---

”Roight, we’re lookin’ for a place ‘at sells tea an’ books, called ‘Leaves an’ Bindins’!”, Kosh announces. ”Da locals are worked up about some big match, so stay close!”

Vigilant Seal

N/G Male Elf Cleric/3 | HP: 39/39| AC 16 | F/R/W: +10/+6/+66| Init: +9 (Detect Magic Ex Act) | Speed 30 ft | Arcana +8, Diplo +7, Med +9, Nat +9, Occ +6, Perc +9, Relig +9, Surv +4 | Active Conditions:

"They are also saying that someone is moving some sun orchid elixir. Nations can rise or fall because of that stuff! The odd thing is that the stuff is rigidly controlled and should NOT be anywhere near here right now."

With a shrug he adds, "Or so I've heard. Could be that someone is just trying to sound important though."

"Anyone find Zarta yet, or are you saying she is supposed to be at Leaves an' Bindins'? What kind of match are you talking about? Or is it a spelling bee match at Leaves an' Bindins'? that might be interesting!"

Vigilant Seal

HP 62/62| AC: 21 | F +11 R +9 W +9 | Fire Resistance: 2 NG Male Dwarf (Forge-Born) Ranger 4 Nature +9 Perc +9 | 20 feet | Class DC 19| Active Conditions: none | Exploration: Search

Ulfgar nods and points at Kosh as the man mentions the match. He scowls thoughtfully, stroking one of the braids in his beard before marching off to look for Leaves and Bindings.


Human (Varisian) Gunslinger 3 | HP 35/35 | AC 20 | F +8 R +11 W +8 | Perc +8 | Stealth +9 | 25 ft | Hero 1/3 | ◆ | ◇ | ↺ | Active Conditions: incredible initiative, feather step, wary disarmament

"I don't believe it's a spelling bee," Ovidivo mumbles. "Let's go."

Verdant Wheel

PFS# 133608-2008 | ♥️ 32 | AC 18 | Saves 10/8/4 | Female Strix Undine Kineticist (Level 2) ☘️ 1 | Class DC 18 | Perception +4 |◆◇◈↺ | Kinetic Aura □ |

"A spelling bee would be nice, but I doubt it..." Cirri frowns.

"Dad says there are hundreds of different words for sun orchid elixir across multiple languages. It's super precious and its effects are well-known. Wait, why would it be here? That kind of stuff would be heavily guarded."

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Nestled among the market stalls is a tea parlor and bookstore named Leaves and Bindings. A small cart holding several crates sits outside the shop. Zarta is sitting at a table with a dwarf, whom she introduces as Pallomar Gladhammer, a freelance correspondent for Golarion’s Finest books and travelogues.

Zarta gestures at Pallomar. "Pallomar here is in a spot of bother, and he will be writing an article about his adventures with Pathfinders. Deliver him and the books back to the Powerful Hector safely and you will receive the normal remuneration. It’s not exploring old ruins or something equally exciting, but even dry history books can be a gateway to experiencing new and wonderful things."

Zarta smiles and drinks another sip of tea. "Do you have any questions for me or Pallomar, or do you wish to get this simple errand over with?"

GM Dice:

OE
Achurius's Arcana(E): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Cirri Merryweather's Society (T): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
B
Cirri Merryweather's Society (T): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Achurius's Diplomacy (T): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Cirri:
Anyone who drinks sun orchid elixir immediately physically transforms to a youthful age of their own choosing. The supply of the elixir is rigorously controlled. The vials are then transported to one of the five Thuvian city-states for auction. Right now is not the correct season, nor is Merab the hosting city this year.

The local basilisk team, the Rollers, recently won the Avistan Basilisk League Championship, and much of the city is rejoicing.

Achurius:
The local basilisk team is named the Merab Vultures, and their colors are black and red. The team logo is a stylized vulture.

Vigilant Seal

HP 62/62| AC: 21 | F +11 R +9 W +9 | Fire Resistance: 2 NG Male Dwarf (Forge-Born) Ranger 4 Nature +9 Perc +9 | 20 feet | Class DC 19| Active Conditions: none | Exploration: Search

Ulfgar gives a nod of acknowledgement to his fellow dwarf before taking a seat. He idly picks up a book and leafs through it, though he is turning the pages too fast to be doing more than skimming.

He has the usual number of questions that he always has before a mission: none.

Envoy's Alliance

N Male Half-Orc Bard 2 | HP 28 | AC 17/18 | F +6 R +5 W +7 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | speed 25 | focus 2 | spells 1: 3 | Active Conditions: ---

Kosh’s brow furrows. ”’Spot o’ bother’, eh?”, he asks. ”Called us out here just for a ride?”

Verdant Wheel

PFS# 133608-2008 | ♥️ 32 | AC 18 | Saves 10/8/4 | Female Strix Undine Kineticist (Level 2) ☘️ 1 | Class DC 18 | Perception +4 |◆◇◈↺ | Kinetic Aura □ |

"Wow!" Cirri opens a book immediately and starts reading through as much as she can. "What's your favorite style of writing? What inspires you to write? What's your favorite adventure?"

She almost kicks her feet onto the table before reprioritizing. "Sorry, I got carried away. I'm Cirri! Nice to meet you. Better to do this than get mauled in some dusty ruins."

"So the sun orchid elixir. Tightly controlled. No way would it be around Merab, nor this time of year. Besides, the Rollers won the Avistan Basilisk League Championship. Everyone's celebrating. This would be a terrible time to transport the elixir."


Human (Varisian) Gunslinger 3 | HP 35/35 | AC 20 | F +8 R +11 W +8 | Perc +8 | Stealth +9 | 25 ft | Hero 1/3 | ◆ | ◇ | ↺ | Active Conditions: incredible initiative, feather step, wary disarmament

"Sounds completely normal," Ovidivo says. "Want to get moving."

Grand Archive

The half elf looks to see if there are any picture books about animals.

Vigilant Seal

1 person marked this as a favorite.
N/G Male Elf Cleric/3 | HP: 39/39| AC 16 | F/R/W: +10/+6/+66| Init: +9 (Detect Magic Ex Act) | Speed 30 ft | Arcana +8, Diplo +7, Med +9, Nat +9, Occ +6, Perc +9, Relig +9, Surv +4 | Active Conditions:

"Huh? I heard Merab Vultures was the local team. Must have been a different local."

holding up a hand to still Ovidivo and turning to Pallomar, Achurius asks "What kind of bother? Something that requires and armed escort?"

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Pallomar looks a bit nervous. "I wrote a small article for Golarion’s Finest last year detailing my experiences in Merab. It seems that some of the local Merab Vultures fans objected to my article, saying that it brought bad luck to the team and made the Vultures lose the Avistan Basilisk League Championship. I was hoping they'd forgotten by now but..."

Zarta continues, "We just need you to escort Pallomar here back to the boat. Shouldn't be anything a group of armed Pathfinders like yourselves can't handle. After all, " she adds with a sly smile, "I recognize some of you from that incident with Rain down in the Vaults!"

Envoy's Alliance

N Male Half-Orc Bard 2 | HP 28 | AC 17/18 | F +6 R +5 W +7 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | speed 25 | focus 2 | spells 1: 3 | Active Conditions: ---

Kosh nods as the other boot drops. ”So all dese hooligans’re gonna be howlin’ for his blood”, he replies. ”Undertaker’ll be busy tonight”

Verdant Wheel

PFS# 133608-2008 | ♥️ 32 | AC 18 | Saves 10/8/4 | Female Strix Undine Kineticist (Level 2) ☘️ 1 | Class DC 18 | Perception +4 |◆◇◈↺ | Kinetic Aura □ |

"Oh, that's different. The bad kind of different. You should see it when Corvids assign blame. It's like a murder of crows all descending trying to tear you apart!"

Pause

"Which won't happen because we're escorting you!"


Human (Varisian) Gunslinger 3 | HP 35/35 | AC 20 | F +8 R +11 W +8 | Perc +8 | Stealth +9 | 25 ft | Hero 1/3 | ◆ | ◇ | ↺ | Active Conditions: incredible initiative, feather step, wary disarmament

"Grim," Ovidivo comments with a wry chuckle.

Vigilant Seal

N/G Male Elf Cleric/3 | HP: 39/39| AC 16 | F/R/W: +10/+6/+66| Init: +9 (Detect Magic Ex Act) | Speed 30 ft | Arcana +8, Diplo +7, Med +9, Nat +9, Occ +6, Perc +9, Relig +9, Surv +4 | Active Conditions:

"Mmmm. Wish folks had more passion about important things, like learning about magic."

Heavy "*sigh*"

"Of course we will protect a man of letters from a mob of miscreants. Well, they will," Achurius amends, gesturing at his fellow pathfinders. "I will be busy keeping anyone from dying."

Grand Archive

The half elf is ready to go

Vigilant Seal

HP 62/62| AC: 21 | F +11 R +9 W +9 | Fire Resistance: 2 NG Male Dwarf (Forge-Born) Ranger 4 Nature +9 Perc +9 | 20 feet | Class DC 19| Active Conditions: none | Exploration: Search

Ulfgar scowls, rolls his eyes and shakes his head disapprovingly, a most eloquent commentary on people's capacity to get too worked up over things that don't matter.

Then, he puts his book down, cracks his knuckles, stands and gestures for Pallomar to follow him.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

You are provided with a cart already loaded with 4 crates of heavy books, stacked 2 deep. Pallomar gets up into the driver's seat and you begin your return to the ship.

Several people emerge from the crowd and try to surround the cart. One of them shouts, "Leave the goods and no one gets hurt!" Pallomar ignores them and keeps driving the cart forward.

Init:

Cirri Merryweather's Initiative using Scout: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Kosh Bracken 's Initiative using Repeat a Spell: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27 (Shield)
Ovidivo's Initiative using Search: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15
Loquinor Brightcoral's Initiative using Defend: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Achurius's Initiative using Detect Magic: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (16) + 18 = 34
Ulfgar Ironhead's Initiative using Search: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
R Perc: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
W Perc: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
B Perc: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
G Perc: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Y Perc: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
P Perc: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
------------------
Those with ** may go

**Achurius - AC 16, 39/39
**Kosh Bracken - AC 17 (18 w/shield), 28/28
**Loquinor Brightcoral - AC 17, 32/32
Blue
Ulfgar Ironhead - AC 21 (23 w/twin parry, 62/62
Yellow
Cirri Merryweather - AC 18, 32/32
Red
Ovidivo - AC 20, 35/35
Pink
White
Green

Envoy's Alliance

N Male Half-Orc Bard 2 | HP 28 | AC 17/18 | F +6 R +5 W +7 | Perc +7 | Stealth +5 | speed 25 | focus 2 | spells 1: 3 | Active Conditions: ---

”’At sounds like a threat!”, says Kosh. ”Finders, show ‘em how we deal with threats!”

He pulls out a crossbow and loads it.

Cast courageous anthem, lingering composition, Interact, Reload

Performance: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Vigilant Seal

N/G Male Elf Cleric/3 | HP: 39/39| AC 16 | F/R/W: +10/+6/+66| Init: +9 (Detect Magic Ex Act) | Speed 30 ft | Arcana +8, Diplo +7, Med +9, Nat +9, Occ +6, Perc +9, Relig +9, Surv +4 | Active Conditions:

Achurius shouts a DC 19 command to flee at green and hops into the pool.

Grand Archive

Which ones are the baddies?

1 to 50 of 111 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [ACO] PF2e - Q17 Escorting a Mirage (P1) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.