Redelia's SFS B4 Poacher's Prize (Inactive)

Game Master Redelia

chronicle sheets


51 to 88 of 88 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Dataphiles

Male Ze/Zim LN Contemplative Cyberbourn Technomancer (enhanced) 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 5/5 HP 6/7|RP 4/5|Fort -1, Ref +0, Will +5|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 30 ft average fly base speed 5|Spells: 1st 1/2| Active conditions: None.

Asgrok suggests. "Should we keep going around the back side to the west?"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

N/A Hologram Roboticist Technomancer 1 (SP 6/6) (HP 9/9) (EAC 14, KAC 15) (Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +1) (Init +3) (Perception -1)

"Seems as reasonable as any of the other alternatives. Let's go with that."

Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11.

Dataphiles

Male Ze/Zim LN Contemplative Cyberbourn Technomancer (enhanced) 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 5/5 HP 6/7|RP 4/5|Fort -1, Ref +0, Will +5|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 30 ft average fly base speed 5|Spells: 1st 1/2| Active conditions: None.

Being more careful this time trying to avoid getting a stuck with branch in the brain.
Stealth: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19

Dataphiles

Male uplifted bear blitz soldier 1 | SP 7/7 HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will -1 | Init: +7 | Perc: -1 | Speed 50ft (20ft climb)

Koshtuk moves with the group, listening for any sign of the poachers within the camp.

Telepathy to allies within 30 ft:
A camp on this scale would need a lot of funding. These creatures must be worth a fortune to somebody.

Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Dataphiles

Male Ze/Zim LN Contemplative Cyberbourn Technomancer (enhanced) 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 5/5 HP 6/7|RP 4/5|Fort -1, Ref +0, Will +5|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 30 ft average fly base speed 5|Spells: 1st 1/2| Active conditions: None.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Telepathy to allies within 30 ft: 100 ft if you have the construct subtype.:
"I think you're right Koshtuk, Hay look over here I found some nice flowers. Don't forget to stop and smell the roses, or so they say."

Asgrok stops and smells the flowers.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

Rover and Delikie?

Acquisitives

Female Android Biohacker 1 +2 Fort +2 Will +2 Ref EAC 13 KAC 14 Stamina 0/6 HP 10/10 Perception +2

"Do you even have a nose to smell with?"
perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Dataphiles

Male Ze/Zim LN Contemplative Cyberbourn Technomancer (enhanced) 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 5/5 HP 6/7|RP 4/5|Fort -1, Ref +0, Will +5|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 30 ft average fly base speed 5|Spells: 1st 1/2| Active conditions: None.

"Not one big enough to hang anything off of, and we still have olfactory bulbs accounting for 0.01 percent of our brain's volume, which is comparable to humans, but our overall brain mass is much larger as you can see. Now considering....." After a while Asgrok finishes their very detailed explanation of Contemplative noses. "So in conclusion yes."

Dataphiles

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male uplifted bear blitz soldier 1 | SP 7/7 HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will -1 | Init: +7 | Perc: -1 | Speed 50ft (20ft climb)

Koshtuk spends the whole explanation anxiously looking around, expecting a poacher to walk around the corner.

Telepathic message to Delikie and β-CloudChatI.Q.Prime:
No more questions for Asgrok until we're safe.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

pushing us forward a bit, since this part could be incredibly tedious otherwise...

Moving around carefully, you find a trailer with someone you recognize from the videos as Darvis Olem. He is walking around, talking on the comm.
you may make perception checks to overhear him. Also, please move your tokens on the map to near the trailer where he is

Dataphiles

Male Ze/Zim LN Contemplative Cyberbourn Technomancer (enhanced) 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 5/5 HP 6/7|RP 4/5|Fort -1, Ref +0, Will +5|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 30 ft average fly base speed 5|Spells: 1st 1/2| Active conditions: None.

Telepathically to the party "It's the guy from the video, that was fired for attempted theft of proprietary data and genetic material."

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

N/A Hologram Roboticist Technomancer 1 (SP 6/6) (HP 9/9) (EAC 14, KAC 15) (Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +1) (Init +3) (Perception -1)

β-CloudChatI.Q.Prime strains their auditory processors...

Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19.

Dataphiles

Male uplifted bear blitz soldier 1 | SP 7/7 HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will -1 | Init: +7 | Perc: -1 | Speed 50ft (20ft climb)

Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8

Acquisitives

Female Android Biohacker 1 +2 Fort +2 Will +2 Ref EAC 13 KAC 14 Stamina 0/6 HP 10/10 Perception +2

perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

I'm going to wait another day or two to see if Rover is here. If not, I'll assume he's gone.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

Darvis says“…we held up our end of the bargain… No, the price is the
non‑negotiable... Pick up by mid-morning or we’ll take the specimens to another buyer. Someone’s bound to be on our trail by then so we’re rolling out by noon. No delays.”

You also see the mistuors are in cages in the center of the camp.

Dataphiles

Male Ze/Zim LN Contemplative Cyberbourn Technomancer (enhanced) 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 5/5 HP 6/7|RP 4/5|Fort -1, Ref +0, Will +5|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 30 ft average fly base speed 5|Spells: 1st 1/2| Active conditions: None.

Telepathically to the party "Looks like we need to act soon, we need to see if anyone is guarding the cages."

Asgrok peaks around the corner to see if there are any guards around the cages.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Dataphiles

Male uplifted bear blitz soldier 1 | SP 7/7 HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will -1 | Init: +7 | Perc: -1 | Speed 50ft (20ft climb)

Telepathically to the party: "What should we do about Darvis? Normally I kick in the door and say something cool. But maybe there's a way to lock him in and keep him out of the way."

Dataphiles

Male Ze/Zim LN Contemplative Cyberbourn Technomancer (enhanced) 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 5/5 HP 6/7|RP 4/5|Fort -1, Ref +0, Will +5|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 30 ft average fly base speed 5|Spells: 1st 1/2| Active conditions: None.

Telepathically to the party: "Sounds like a good idea Kostuk. If there are others here, maybe we can lock them in too?"


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

You do not see anyone guarding the cages.

engineering check (or other skill you could justify) to try to jam the door mechanism of the trailer

Dataphiles

Male Ze/Zim LN Contemplative Cyberbourn Technomancer (enhanced) 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 5/5 HP 6/7|RP 4/5|Fort -1, Ref +0, Will +5|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 30 ft average fly base speed 5|Spells: 1st 1/2| Active conditions: None.

Telepathically to the party: "I'm going to get the door in the next building first to cover our backs.'

Asgroc moves up to the door facing the cages closest to our current position and tries to lock it.

Engineering: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

N/A Hologram Roboticist Technomancer 1 (SP 6/6) (HP 9/9) (EAC 14, KAC 15) (Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +1) (Init +3) (Perception -1)

β-CloudChatI.Q.Prime attempts to jam one of the other door mechanisms.

Engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

Asgroc knows he didn't quite get the door jammed, but Beta does.

Acquisitives

Female Android Biohacker 1 +2 Fort +2 Will +2 Ref EAC 13 KAC 14 Stamina 0/6 HP 10/10 Perception +2

"Did you guys see anyone else here?" Delikie turns to the party.

Dataphiles

Male Ze/Zim LN Contemplative Cyberbourn Technomancer (enhanced) 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 5/5 HP 6/7|RP 4/5|Fort -1, Ref +0, Will +5|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 30 ft average fly base speed 5|Spells: 1st 1/2| Active conditions: None.

Telepathically to the party: "This door is being tricky I didn't get it to lock. No, I haven't seen anyone yet, I'll try to listen to this door and see if anyone is in there.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Dataphiles

Male uplifted bear blitz soldier 1 | SP 7/7 HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will -1 | Init: +7 | Perc: -1 | Speed 50ft (20ft climb)

Koshtuk moves closer to the cages.

Are the cages on wheels? Or would we need to drive our vehicles into the camp and transfer the mistuors?

perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Koshtuk is distracted by an insect buzzing in his ear and tries to waft it away with his paw.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

N/A Hologram Roboticist Technomancer 1 (SP 6/6) (HP 9/9) (EAC 14, KAC 15) (Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +1) (Init +3) (Perception -1)

β-CloudChatI.Q.Prime moves over and tries to jam the lock of the *next* building, too.

Engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

The cages are not on wheels, and there is not room for your vehicles. You'll need to lead the mistuors out of camp to where your vehicles are.

I'm going to just fast forward a little bit; you'll be able to jam all the doors.

OK, all the bad guys are locked into their trailers. What now, everyone?

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

N/A Hologram Roboticist Technomancer 1 (SP 6/6) (HP 9/9) (EAC 14, KAC 15) (Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +1) (Init +3) (Perception -1)

Not really being skilled at handling animals, β-CloudChatI.Q.Prime turns to the others.

"Anyone want to try wrangling this creatures?"

Dataphiles

Male Ze/Zim LN Contemplative Cyberbourn Technomancer (enhanced) 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 5/5 HP 6/7|RP 4/5|Fort -1, Ref +0, Will +5|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 30 ft average fly base speed 5|Spells: 1st 1/2| Active conditions: None.

We got the berries we found that the mistuors like, I'll see if the berries calm them down."

Asgrok approaches the cage slowly holding out the berries for the mistuors to be able to smell but not reach yet.

Life Science: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

"Not sure that worked, anyone else want to try?"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

N/A Hologram Roboticist Technomancer 1 (SP 6/6) (HP 9/9) (EAC 14, KAC 15) (Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +1) (Init +3) (Perception -1)

β-CloudChatI.Q.Prime is doubtful that they can do it, but does their best to show willing, by helping Asgrok.

"There, there. It's alright. We are here to take you home! Why don't you try these yummy treats?"

Life Science(assist): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12.

Dataphiles

Male uplifted bear blitz soldier 1 | SP 7/7 HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will -1 | Init: +7 | Perc: -1 | Speed 50ft (20ft climb)

Koshtuk tries his best to not look like a predator, and attempts to create a bond of trust with the mistuors.

Survival: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Dataphiles

Male uplifted bear blitz soldier 1 | SP 7/7 HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will -1 | Init: +7 | Perc: -1 | Speed 50ft (20ft climb)

If the mistuors seem amenable, Koshtuk will open a cage and lead one out of camp. Otherwise he'll look around for the tranquillisers that the poachers used.

Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18

Acquisitives

Female Android Biohacker 1 +2 Fort +2 Will +2 Ref EAC 13 KAC 14 Stamina 0/6 HP 10/10 Perception +2

"Sorry, nothing from me. Unless you want me to tranq the mistuors so we can carry them out of her, I can't do anything."


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

Working together, you are able to lure the mistuors to your vehicles. They make a bit of noise, and you hear the poachers banging on the doors, but they can't stop you.

The journey back through the forest to Elkrius is without additional incident. When you arrive, Dr. Tevurda is extremely pleased and goes off to reacclimate the mistuors to their enclosure without so much as a wave goodbye or a thank-you to the PCs. As Dr. Tevurda leaves, Genayvin approaches you and gives you a credstick with the promised payment. She also explains that she’ll send someone to get the captured poachers and take them to the authorities.

====================THE END======================

Dataphiles

Male uplifted bear blitz soldier 1 | SP 7/7 HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will -1 | Init: +7 | Perc: -1 | Speed 50ft (20ft climb)

"Great work team. Smooth and professional. That's how it's done."

Acquisitives

Female Android Biohacker 1 +2 Fort +2 Will +2 Ref EAC 13 KAC 14 Stamina 0/6 HP 10/10 Perception +2

"Agreed. Good job all round."
Same for the GM. Thank you for running

Dataphiles

Male Ze/Zim LN Contemplative Cyberbourn Technomancer (enhanced) 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 5/5 HP 6/7|RP 4/5|Fort -1, Ref +0, Will +5|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 30 ft average fly base speed 5|Spells: 1st 1/2| Active conditions: None.

Asgrok agrees with Koshtuk and Delikie
"Indeed great job team, statistically speaking the odds of a mission going that smooth without any injuries, on the extreme end the first mission in the Scoured Stars region had an 80% loss of personal ..." Asgrok spends several minutes going over the exact odds and statistics of past Starfinder missions. " in conclusion our team had a 100% survival rate and completed our mission, indeed well done!"

Redelia, thanks for running the game!

51 to 88 of 88 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Redelia's SFS B4 Poacher's Prize All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.