Redelia's SFS B4 Poacher's Prize (Inactive)

Game Master Redelia

chronicle sheets


1 to 50 of 88 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

Hi everyone! Please dot and delete for now. We'll get started soon.

Acquisitives

M Dromada Star Knight Hunter Soldier 1: Spd:35, Init:7, EAC:14, KAC:15 SP:9/9, HP:9/9, RP:4/4, Fort:4, Ref:3, Will:3, Perc:5, Lowlight and Darkvision

Dot


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

We still need two characters to fill out the needed information in the discussion thread before we can start the adventure.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

Your adventure begins in the waiting room at Elkrius, a research facility on Arkanen. The facility is modern but quiet, with comfortable seating, large potted plants, and gray speckled tile. You are greeted by a dirindi who introduces herself as Otaia Nuvith. She is a friendly clerk who makes small talk, inquiring about where you are from and how you know one another. She’s an environmental activist who loves to dance and has a pet squox AA2 named Fiddles. She’s obviously skilled at keeping confidential information to herself, because while chatting with you she reveals nothing of importance about Elkrius, its staff, or its ongoing projects.

Soon, Otaia escorts you into the heart of Elkrius, where you find Dr. Tevurda, a sazaron, pacing outside of an indoor animal habitat with glass walls. One of the panes of glass that circles the habitat is shattered, granting access to the humid, forested enclosure, although the glass shards have already been cleaned up and cleared away. Beside Dr. Tevurda is a security guard whose nametag reads “Genayvin.” Genayvin regards you skeptically but offers a firm handshake and treats you with respect.

Dr. Tevurda is worried and frustrated. He speaks in a commanding manner, straight to the point and with little room for interruption. "You’re here. Excellent, we’ve not a moment to lose. My name is Dr. Tevurda, head researcher and director of Elkrius. Elkrius is a research facility with a focus on preserving and studying Arkanen’s biodiversity, particularly the unique adaptations that have enabled life to thrive despite Arkanen’s atmospheric bleed and extreme electrical storms. This habitat held a pair of mistuors until late last night, when poachers attacked the facility and stole them. Mistuors are quadrupedal herbivores that went extinct due to overhunting shortly after the Gap. We genetically re-engineered the species here and were scheduled to reintroduce the specimens into the nature preserve in the coming days—under strict observation, of course. The mistuors were fully grown adults and a viable breeding pair. They’re the first to set foot on Arkanen’s soil in centuries! We reported the theft, but official aid is slow in coming. That’s a delay we can’t afford. These mistuors must be saved before they’re killed or sold!" Dr. Tevurda turns, leading the way from the habitat to a security office. "The poachers didn’t bother to hide their crimes. They were quick, efficient, and took down our security forces with little effort. You can view the break-in on our security feeds."


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

Genayvin has the security recordings cued up before Dr. Tevurda stops talking. The recordings show a team of six entering the building and ambushing a pair of security guards before moving to the animal habitat where they shattered the glass, causing the mistuors to panic. The poachers shot the mistuors with tranquilizers, loaded them onto carts, and hauled them out of the facility. They left in a convoy of three off-road vehicles, each equipped with a large cage.

You are now free to investigate the area. Computers, Engineering, Life Science, Medicine, Perception, and Sense Motive are all skills that may be relevant, and each PC is welcome to try more than one of the skill checks.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

N/A Hologram Roboticist Technomancer 1 (SP 6/6) (HP 9/9) (EAC 14, KAC 15) (Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +1) (Init +3) (Perception -1)

A small, fist-sized lump of technology, held at the centre of a flickering, pale blue outline of a humanoid form, nods sympathetically, before speaking in a hypnotic, synthesised voice.

"This sort of crass, callous profiteering is reprehensible. We need to stop them! Those poor creatures!"

They then carefully see what they can work out...

Computers: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16.
Engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10.
Life Science: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14.

Dataphiles

Male Ze/Zim LN Contemplative Cyberbourn Technomancer (enhanced) 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 5/5 HP 7/7|RP 1/5|Fort -1, Ref +0, Will +5|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 30 ft average fly base speed 5|Spells: 1st 2/2| Active conditions: None.

As Asgrok looks around for evidence Asgrok introduces zimself.
"With the rush to start, we didn't get time to introduce ourselves properly."
Asgrok points to zis name stage which reads Asgrok augmented paradox
"Silly name tags are too short, my full name is Asgrok Augmented Paradox Conjunction. Professional Lawyer, Philosopher, and Counselor. Specializing in legal counsel on the conjuncture of legal, physical, and magical laws and the paradoxes they create, at your service. Dealing with the poaching of extinct species recently genetically re-engineered sounds like a great conjunction or paradox rising from a mix of legal and Philosophical questions. Now let's see what evidence we can find"

Computers: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Engineering: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Life Science: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

"And don't let me forget if we have to use the laws of physics to stop the poachers with brute force, I'm happy to provide free legal counsel
on the conjunction of physics and the law."

Dataphiles

Male uplifted bear blitz soldier 1 | SP 7/7 HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will -1 | Init: +7 | Perc: -1 | Speed 50ft (20ft climb)

An uplifted bear with dark brown fur and walking on all fours peers into the enclosure. Looks nice, he projects telepathically. Vibrant.

How many people knew about your work Dr. Tevurda? Had you published your results?

He looks at the assembled Elkrius staff for signs that any of them may be hiding something, but is visibly distracted by the flora in the enclosure.

Computers: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8
Sense motive: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (1) - 1 = 0

Acquisitives

M Dromada Star Knight Hunter Soldier 1: Spd:35, Init:7, EAC:14, KAC:15 SP:9/9, HP:9/9, RP:4/4, Fort:4, Ref:3, Will:3, Perc:5, Lowlight and Darkvision

Examines his surroundings perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

Computers: The poachers used an employee keycard to enter the building without triggering an alarm. This keycard was used again at the mistuor habitat but lacked high enough clearance to unlock the door. Upon further investigation, you determine that the keycard was registered to Darvis Olem, a dirindi recently fired for “attempted theft of proprietary data and genetic material.” Darvis’s personal file indicates they were a scientist on the mistuor repopulation project. Their security clearance was revoked upon termination, but a programming error prevented their employee card from being deactivated completely. This error appears accidental.

• Engineering: The poachers used a compact technological device that utilized ultrasonic waves to shatter the habitat’s glass. This device was handmade and would’ve required considerable skill to create. Additionally, you discover that both of the mistuors were wearing a tracking collar, which the poachers removed and discarded outside.

• Engineering: The poachers were equipped with needler rifles, azimuth laser pistols, and survival knives. The leader also carried a subzero ice carbine and an assault hammer.

• Perception: The lead poacher is a dirindi with blue skin. They moved efficiently and navigated the facility with ease, traveling directly from the entrance to the mistuor habitat despite the twists and turns down similar hallways required to get there. It’s clear the leader was familiar with Elkrius’s layout.

Life Science, Sense Motive, and Medicine checks are still welcome

Acquisitives

Female Android Biohacker 1 +2 Fort +2 Will +2 Ref EAC 13 KAC 14 Stamina 0/6 HP 10/10 Perception +2

"Nice to meet you all."
A purple haired android glances at the security footage. A tentacle with an eyeball at the end peeks out of her backpack. She glares at it, and it rolls its eye before retreating back inside.
"They're good. Like, really good."
Life Science: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Medicine: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

Mistuors are heavyset, quadrupedal herbivores with metallic horns and branched antlers. These antlers absorb electrical charges and currents from Arkanen’s atmosphere, which they release as powerful electric sparks when angry. They primarily eat grass, bark, and other roughage, but have a strong preference for berries and other fruit.

medicine and sense motive checks still waiting. These can be made untrained.

Dataphiles

Male Ze/Zim LN Contemplative Cyberbourn Technomancer (enhanced) 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 5/5 HP 7/7|RP 1/5|Fort -1, Ref +0, Will +5|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 30 ft average fly base speed 5|Spells: 1st 2/2| Active conditions: None.

"Fired for attempted theft of proprietary data and genetic material, then a break-in and missing Mistuors, I'm starting to piece together a legal or should I say not so legal motive.

Can I use Profession Lawyer in place of sense motive? If not I rolled sense motive untrained just in case
Profession Lawyer: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
sense motive untrained: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

"I wonder if there is any medical implication to the Mistuor project someone might be after, regardless of returning them in good medical condition seems important to our mission."

Medicine untrained: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

N/A Hologram Roboticist Technomancer 1 (SP 6/6) (HP 9/9) (EAC 14, KAC 15) (Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +1) (Init +3) (Perception -1)

Sense Motive: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9.

"Looks like the fired scientist came back to take an illegal 'severance package'."

Dataphiles

Male uplifted bear blitz soldier 1 | SP 7/7 HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will -1 | Init: +7 | Perc: -1 | Speed 50ft (20ft climb)

There's always someone on the inside. And a suspiciously high number of dirindi in this case. So is Darvis our lead, or should we follow the trail of the poachers themselves?


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

Medicine: The poachers neutralized both the mistuors
and security guards with sedatives. This suggests
the poachers intend to sell the mistuors alive, rather
than dead.

nope, profession:lawyer won't work here. Two of you can still try the sense motive check

Acquisitives

Female Android Biohacker 1 +2 Fort +2 Will +2 Ref EAC 13 KAC 14 Stamina 0/6 HP 10/10 Perception +2

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

Rover's sense motive: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

When you are done reviewing the security footage, Dr. Tevurda and Genayvin lead you to the facility’s front entrance, handing you a tracking device and the keys to two exploration buggies. Dr. Tevurda explains that the mistuors each wore a tracking collar. After a recent security breach, both animals were additionally injected with a subdermal tracker. The tracking device shows that the collars are offline, but the subdermal trackers are intact. You can use this tracking device to locate the mistuors. The vehicles are on loan for the duration of their rescue mission. Each has space for a driver and three passengers, and each tows an animal trailer large enough to hold a single mistuor. Dr. Tevurda trusts that with this equipment, you will be able to retrieve the creatures.

any questions?

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

N/A Hologram Roboticist Technomancer 1 (SP 6/6) (HP 9/9) (EAC 14, KAC 15) (Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +1) (Init +3) (Perception -1)

"How reluctant are the mistuors likely to be to get in those crates? Will we need to sedate them?"

Dataphiles

Male Ze/Zim LN Contemplative Cyberbourn Technomancer (enhanced) 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 5/5 HP 7/7|RP 1/5|Fort -1, Ref +0, Will +5|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 30 ft average fly base speed 5|Spells: 1st 2/2| Active conditions: None.

"Sounds like the mistuors like fruits and berries, might help if we bring some along with us. I wonder what other supplies might help as well?"

Asgrok looks at the vehicles, then at Zims tiny hands, and back up to the large steering wheels of the vehicles.

"Whos driving? Don't think my tiny hands will reach the steering wheel."

Dataphiles

Male uplifted bear blitz soldier 1 | SP 7/7 HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will -1 | Init: +7 | Perc: -1 | Speed 50ft (20ft climb)

I might have the opposite problem Asgrok. I'll try to squeeze in, but could end up riding in the trailer.

He turns to Dr. Tevurda and Genayvin. I hope we don't seem ungrateful. Just working through the logistics.

And yeah, some of their food could be helpful. Maybe you could pot up one of those lovely small ferns from the enclosure? Or a sedative, I guess.

((+3 untrained piloting))

Dataphiles

Male Ze/Zim LN Contemplative Cyberbourn Technomancer (enhanced) 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 5/5 HP 7/7|RP 1/5|Fort -1, Ref +0, Will +5|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 30 ft average fly base speed 5|Spells: 1st 2/2| Active conditions: None.

+1 untrained piloting

Acquisitives

Female Android Biohacker 1 +2 Fort +2 Will +2 Ref EAC 13 KAC 14 Stamina 0/6 HP 10/10 Perception +2

+2 Untrained piloting

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

N/A Hologram Roboticist Technomancer 1 (SP 6/6) (HP 9/9) (EAC 14, KAC 15) (Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +1) (Init +3) (Perception -1)

Actually... it looks like *no-one* in the party is trained in Piloting!

Dataphiles

Male Ze/Zim LN Contemplative Cyberbourn Technomancer (enhanced) 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 5/5 HP 7/7|RP 1/5|Fort -1, Ref +0, Will +5|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 30 ft average fly base speed 5|Spells: 1st 2/2| Active conditions: None.

Does being a backseat driver count as aid to Piloting? Looks like Rover Yo might be +3 untrained too. That might be as good as we get.

Dataphiles

Male Ze/Zim LN Contemplative Cyberbourn Technomancer (enhanced) 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 5/5 HP 7/7|RP 1/5|Fort -1, Ref +0, Will +5|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 30 ft average fly base speed 5|Spells: 1st 2/2| Active conditions: None.

"Looks like Rover Yo and Koshtuk are our best pilots, Koshtuk I'll see if I can modify the seat and steering wheel to make more room for you if you're willing to drive one of the vehicles."

Engineering: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27

"I think there will be more room if only one of us goes with Koshtuk and the rest with Rover Yo."


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

You climb in to vehicles, and take off. Your way into the dark forest is along a muddy path

This journey is written as a series of obstacles. I need one check, aided by others if desired. To keep this moving, I request that everyone roll for each obstacle. I will take whoever has the highest modifier as the base check, and all others as an attempt to aid.

-survival
-piloting
-life science
-athletics

I'll tell the story of what happens after I get the checks from everyone.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

N/A Hologram Roboticist Technomancer 1 (SP 6/6) (HP 9/9) (EAC 14, KAC 15) (Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +1) (Init +3) (Perception -1)

β-CloudChatI.Q.Prime tries to keep an eye on the local wildlife.

Survival: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2.
Piloting: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11.
Life Science: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21.
Athletics: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 3.

Dataphiles

Male Ze/Zim LN Contemplative Cyberbourn Technomancer (enhanced) 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 5/5 HP 7/7|RP 1/5|Fort -1, Ref +0, Will +5|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 30 ft average fly base speed 5|Spells: 1st 2/2| Active conditions: None.

survival: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
piloting: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Life Science: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
athletics: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3

"All these bumpy roads are making it hard to think clearly, being 90% brain that's not something I say often. If this keeps up I may consider evolving a skull."

Dataphiles

Male uplifted bear blitz soldier 1 | SP 7/7 HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will -1 | Init: +7 | Perc: -1 | Speed 50ft (20ft climb)

Thanks Asgrok. That's a lot more comfortable. I'm sure they'll be able to weld those extra bits back on afterwards.

Survival: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Piloting: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Life science: Untrained
Athletics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

After the skull, you just need to evolve skin and fur, and then you'll be on your way to a higher-order species.
Koshtuk makes a honking, growling laugh for a bit too long as he finds his own joke hilarious.

Dataphiles

Male Ze/Zim LN Contemplative Cyberbourn Technomancer (enhanced) 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 5/5 HP 7/7|RP 1/5|Fort -1, Ref +0, Will +5|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 30 ft average fly base speed 5|Spells: 1st 2/2| Active conditions: None.

Asgrok laughs along with Koshtuk's joke then tells a joke about how Contemplative evolved.

"Long, Long Time ago... We Contemplative didn't look like this..."
An hour later long after anyone forgot Asgrok is actually trying to tell a joke, Asgrok gets to the punchline.
"Now think about that!"

Asgrok starts to laugh, then looks around puzzled why none else is.
"Guess you had to be there."

Acquisitives

Female Android Biohacker 1 +2 Fort +2 Will +2 Ref EAC 13 KAC 14 Stamina 0/6 HP 10/10 Perception +2

survival: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Piloting: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
life science: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
athletics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

Dataphiles

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male uplifted bear blitz soldier 1 | SP 7/7 HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will -1 | Init: +7 | Perc: -1 | Speed 50ft (20ft climb)

Koshtuk nods solemnly. Yes. Much to think about. But then catches Asgrok laughing. Oh. Right. Ha ha. Good one.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

Koshtuk untrained life science: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
rolls to bot Rover Yo: 4d20 ⇒ (20, 10, 13, 4) = 47

Working together, you are able to use survival to find your way through the forest. Your piloting skills are solid enough that you are able to drive through the dense forest without incident. Your knowledge of life science enables you to find three apples that the mistuors love. As you near the camp, you find felled trees blocking your way, but your skill with athletics enables you to pull them out of the way.

good work, team, you made it successfully through the obstacle area

It is nearing sunset as you approach the camp.

I need two perception checks from each character.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

N/A Hologram Roboticist Technomancer 1 (SP 6/6) (HP 9/9) (EAC 14, KAC 15) (Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +1) (Init +3) (Perception -1)

β-CloudChatI.Q.Prime remains fairly oblivious.

Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19.
Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7.

Dataphiles

Male Ze/Zim LN Contemplative Cyberbourn Technomancer (enhanced) 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 5/5 HP 7/7|RP 1/5|Fort -1, Ref +0, Will +5|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 30 ft average fly base speed 5|Spells: 1st 2/2| Active conditions: None.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
"I think I see something."
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
"A little clearer now, I think I see a..."

Dataphiles

Male uplifted bear blitz soldier 1 | SP 7/7 HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will -1 | Init: +7 | Perc: -1 | Speed 50ft (20ft climb)

Koshtuk breathes in the delicious smell of the apples.

Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13

Acquisitives

Female Android Biohacker 1 +2 Fort +2 Will +2 Ref EAC 13 KAC 14 Stamina 0/6 HP 10/10 Perception +2

perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

You notice a generator in the camp which not only powers all the trailers, but also seems to power something barely outside the camp. Asgrok notices a trap that seems to form a defense around the edge of the camp. The trap is a sonic trap. You think that a computers check could disable the trap's proximity sensors, or an engineering check could disable the sonic emitter; either of these would allow you to enter the camp safely.

I'm also revealing the camp map. You can see the mistuors in the cages in the center of camp.

Dataphiles

Male uplifted bear blitz soldier 1 | SP 7/7 HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will -1 | Init: +7 | Perc: -1 | Speed 50ft (20ft climb)

So far, so good. If we were retrieving some equipment or possessions, I'd suggest sneaking in and out. But I don't think we can move the mistuors quietly.
I vote for a surprise attack, after we deal with this trap.
Computers: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

N/A Hologram Roboticist Technomancer 1 (SP 6/6) (HP 9/9) (EAC 14, KAC 15) (Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +1) (Init +3) (Perception -1)

"Sounds good to me," β-CloudChatI.Q.Prime whispers.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

Koshtuk is confident he's taken care of the trap.

please put your tokens on the map, near whatever part of the camp you investigate first. Also, roll stealth if you are trying to sneak.

Dataphiles

Male Ze/Zim LN Contemplative Cyberbourn Technomancer (enhanced) 1 EAC 11, KAC 12|SP 5/5 HP 7/7|RP 1/5|Fort -1, Ref +0, Will +5|Init: +0 | Perc: +4| Speed 30 ft average fly base speed 5|Spells: 1st 2/2| Active conditions: None.

Asgrok stays back trying to hide on the edge of the forest trying to get a closer look at the structure just north of where ze is.
Stealth: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 0 = 9

"Ouch"
Asgrok gets a branch right in the brain and tries to muffle their reaction to the pain.

Dataphiles

Male uplifted bear blitz soldier 1 | SP 7/7 HP 13/13 | RP 4/4 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +3; Will -1 | Init: +7 | Perc: -1 | Speed 50ft (20ft climb)

Koshtuk draws his pike, attempts to sneak over to the southern-most trailer, and listens to hear if anyone is inside.

Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17

Acquisitives

M Dromada Star Knight Hunter Soldier 1: Spd:35, Init:7, EAC:14, KAC:15 SP:9/9, HP:9/9, RP:4/4, Fort:4, Ref:3, Will:3, Perc:5, Lowlight and Darkvision

Rover goes over there. stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

Beta and Delikie, stealth rolls needed

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

N/A Hologram Roboticist Technomancer 1 (SP 6/6) (HP 9/9) (EAC 14, KAC 15) (Fort +1, Ref +3, Will +1) (Init +3) (Perception -1)

I was deliberately *not* doing it, since I am the direct opposite of stealthy, but alright...

Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11.


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

If anyone is not trying to be stealthy, they would be alerting the bad guys to where everyone is. To stealth or not was a party decision, not an individual decision. Sorry if that was not clear.

Acquisitives

Female Android Biohacker 1 +2 Fort +2 Will +2 Ref EAC 13 KAC 14 Stamina 0/6 HP 10/10 Perception +2

stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Venture Lieutenant, Play by Post (online)

You are able to approach the trailer at the bottom of the map and peek into it without anyone seeming to respond. It is empty. (map marked with a purple X to show you which trailer is empty)

Please tell me where you explore next.

1 to 50 of 88 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Redelia's SFS B4 Poacher's Prize All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.