[ACO] PF2e 01-09 Star-Crossed Voyages (P1)

Game Master Nik B.

Macros | Slides | RPG Chronicles | Area Map

CP: 15
Subtier: 3-4

Hero Points:

Cascading Rapids - 2
Welby Goodbarrel - 1
Nazsnaga - 2
Iustanus - 2
Henri Hart - 1
Pooka Palooka - 2

Symbols > Single Action (◆), Double Action (◆◆), Triple Action (◆◆◆), Free Action (◇), Reaction (↺)


1 to 50 of 301 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Please dot (add a post) in here and then delete your post to add yourself to this campaign.

1) I am based in Southeast Asia (UTC +8) so my posting hours may be unusual (especially for those in North America). I usually update at least one or twice per day. Just to keep the game moving, please post at least once every day and at least once during the weekend.

2) Please label all three of your actions. Even if you think what you are doing is obvious.

3) If I am unavailable for longer than 24 hours, I will let you know in the Discussion Tab. Out of respect for your fellow players and myself, I ask that you do the same. Real life happens, and real life will always take priority over the game, but out of fairness for your fellow players, please let us know if you will be unavailable for an extended period of time.

4) Please note that on the following days, my posting can get unpredictable:
Tuesday/Thursdays - all day, as they are the 2 busiest days of my work week

4) Please complete the Macros and the Slides linked at the top of the page.

5) Questions, concerns? Feel free to share them in the Discussion tab.

6) Let's have some fun and tell a great story together! After all, that's what we are here for.

Horizon Hunters

LG, Medium, Elf, Human, Humanoid Sorcerer (Gold Dragon) 3 42 hp AC 19; Fort +7; Ref +7; Will +8, Perception +6 lowlight vision speed:25 Focus 1/1 4 1st level slots 4 2nd1 focus spell Fire Resistance 2

The young half elf enters into the room. The half-elf has Tian features. He bows in greetings and in a strong Taldan accent greets his companion. He is dressed in white and golden robes with flecks of gold in his hazel eyes. I am Iustanus. I am pleased to meet you all.

Iustanus carries a quarterstaff. The staff is carved in blue lacquer and with wave designs on it. It smells of rain.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Mirian Raas has put out a call to fellow Pathfinders who are eager for the kind of adventure the Society was founded for: an exhilarating expedition into unknown. You meet Raas in the port of Vidrian’s capitol city of Anthusis, which is located along the coast of the Mwangi Jungle.

The Broad Captain Inn is a favorite gathering place for aspiring adventurers, mercenaries, and sailors due to its low prices, decent fare, and a meticulously maintained bulletin board displaying job opportunities and upcoming events.

You meet Raas in a private dining room at the Inn. A recent post on the bulletin board advertises the Silver Scales Fishing Tournament which is causing an uproar in the common room at the moment.

Go ahead and introduce yourselves

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates
Iustanus wrote:
Iustanus carries a quarterstaff. The staff is carved in blue lacquer and with wave designs on it. It smells of rain.

It smells of rain?! Did you just clobber Rain in Cloudy Day with it?! :P

Horizon Hunters

CG Female Goblin Bard 4 HP: 50/50 | AC: 20 (21 w/ Shield) | F: +8, R: +10, W: +8 | Perc: +8 | Stealth: +8 | Speed: 25 ft. | Senses: Darkvision | Focus Points: 1/2 | 1st: 2/3, 2nd: 2/3 | Active Conditions:

A young female goblin with skin the color of an old bruise waves at the half-elf. She's dressed in simple leathers and wears a number of different weapons, the most notable a shortsword as well as a whip.

"Hi theres! I's Pooka. Nice to meets you. I's does a little of everythings. Fights, magiks, sings, makes drinks. All that good stuffs," she grins toothily. Then she pauses and sniffs the air. "Huh. Is it rainings outside?"

Verdant Wheel

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Leshy Monk 4 | HP 56/56 | AC 22/24 | F+10 R+12 W+11 | Perc +9 | Class DC 20 | Shield Hardness 5, HP 20/20 | Speed 25ft | Hero Points 1 | Focus Points 1/1 | Exploration: Defend | Active Conditions: None

One of the Pathfinders is goblin-sized creature assembled from living plants. He carries a shield but wears no armor and carries no weapons. There is a pink lotus blossom perched on the top of his head. Someone once drew a really bad picture of him where it looked more like an orange peel, but no! It is a lotus blossom; it is adorable.

"My name is Cascading Rapids, but you may call me Cade. I will endeavor to keep you all save on this expedition!"

Radiant Oath

M Halfling NG Summoner 4 | AC 18 HP 58/58 F 10 R 8 W 9 Hero: 0/3 Hillock [ ] Focus: [ ] Spells: L1 3/3 L2 2/2 DC 20 Drake AC 20 F 11 R8 W8 Perc 8

You see a normal looking halfling dressed in farm clothes and in front of him a duck the size of a human. "Greetings. I-I'm Welby. I used to be on a farm and one day my pet d-duck turned to me and said he's actually a D-Dragon and we joined the P-Pathfinder Society. So we've been a-adventuring and all."

Welby tries to read the post on the bulletin board.

Horizon Hunters

LG, Medium, Elf, Human, Humanoid Sorcerer (Gold Dragon) 3 42 hp AC 19; Fort +7; Ref +7; Will +8, Perception +6 lowlight vision speed:25 Focus 1/1 4 1st level slots 4 2nd1 focus spell Fire Resistance 2
GM Tiger wrote:
Iustanus wrote:
Iustanus carries a quarterstaff. The staff is carved in blue lacquer and with wave designs on it. It smells of rain.
It smells of rain?! Did you just clobber Rain in Cloudy Day with it?! :P

If only! That leshy bugs me for some reason. Alas, that is the description of the Staff of Water

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Welby fights past the crowd around the bulletin board to read the post that everyone's so excited about.

The Silverscales Tournament seeks the brave and the daring!

Join us at the Lower Harbor to pit your skill, wit, and magic against other participants in an exciting competition to catch silver trout and win incredible prizes!

But victory doesn’t simply go to the angler who reels in the most or the biggest fish! Our judges award prizes to crews who embody the Vidric values that brought our liberation: bravery, dedication, cunning, and solidarity.

Due to immense popularity, spots for teams are limited! Each crew is required to secure their own fishing spot for
the tournament, so come early!

Radiant Oath

NG Male Versatile Human Cloistered Cleric of Sarenrae 4 / Medic | Field Medic | HP 48/48, AC 17 (18 w Shield raised), Fortitude** +9, Reflex* +7, Will** +12, Perception* +10, Stealth +1 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions Restoring 1 HP/min, Resistance 1 to negative damage | ◆◇↺

A bearded man arrives, smiling warmly to them before he introduces himself. Henri Hart, at your service. I will serve as your medic for the mission."

Radiant Oath

M Halfling NG Summoner 4 | AC 18 HP 58/58 F 10 R 8 W 9 Hero: 0/3 Hillock [ ] Focus: [ ] Spells: L1 3/3 L2 2/2 DC 20 Drake AC 20 F 11 R8 W8 Perc 8

"Another f-fishing contest! I remember the last one I took part in.. that had some s-surprises..." Welby says.

"S-so let's get a crew together?" Welby says to the others. Drake quacks, not pleased that this is the next adventure he's taking part in...

Verdant Wheel

Male Leshy Monk 4 | HP 56/56 | AC 22/24 | F+10 R+12 W+11 | Perc +9 | Class DC 20 | Shield Hardness 5, HP 20/20 | Speed 25ft | Hero Points 1 | Focus Points 1/1 | Exploration: Defend | Active Conditions: None

"A dragon!" says Cade in an awed tone, "Such illustrious allies may not need protection. Then I shall endeavor to capture fish! It can be difficult to reach into water without falling through. Perhaps we could stand on the land, or a boat."

Envoy's Alliance

Orc Fighter 3 |HP 49, AC 21(23), Speed 30| F10, R8(10 bulwark), W8(bravery) | Perception +8 Darkvision Icons: ◆◇↺

An orc woman with a mean looking fauchard waves as she approaches everyone.

"It's good to be back!" she says, a strange accent somewhat sneaking into her voice.

"I'm Naz, hope we can leave a good impression in this tournament for the society."

Horizon Hunters

LG, Medium, Elf, Human, Humanoid Sorcerer (Gold Dragon) 3 42 hp AC 19; Fort +7; Ref +7; Will +8, Perception +6 lowlight vision speed:25 Focus 1/1 4 1st level slots 4 2nd1 focus spell Fire Resistance 2

The half elf speaks up. He hold up his staff, My staff allows me access to aquatic spells that might be useful

Horizon Hunters

CG Female Goblin Bard 4 HP: 50/50 | AC: 20 (21 w/ Shield) | F: +8, R: +10, W: +8 | Perc: +8 | Stealth: +8 | Speed: 25 ft. | Senses: Darkvision | Focus Points: 1/2 | 1st: 2/3, 2nd: 2/3 | Active Conditions:
Welby Goodsole wrote:
"Greetings. I-I'm Welby. I used to be on a farm and one day my pet d-duck turned to me and said he's actually a D-Dragon and we joined the P-Pathfinder Society. So we've been a-adventuring and all."

"Wait...whats?"

Pooka turns her full attention to Welby, who just became 100% more interesting in the goblin's eyes. "I's worked with little dragon-partners before buts never heard of one disguiseds like a ducks. How's that work?"

As the conversation turns to what is apparently a fishing tournament, Pooka gives it a think and then shrugs. "Sures, let's go catch fishes! Uh...not that I's ever actually done that befores but there's a first time for everything, rights?"

Radiant Oath

M Halfling NG Summoner 4 | AC 18 HP 58/58 F 10 R 8 W 9 Hero: 0/3 Hillock [ ] Focus: [ ] Spells: L1 3/3 L2 2/2 DC 20 Drake AC 20 F 11 R8 W8 Perc 8

"I-I'm not completely sure. He says t-there was a mixup with the e-eggs..." Welby says.

Horizon Hunters

CG Female Goblin Bard 4 HP: 50/50 | AC: 20 (21 w/ Shield) | F: +8, R: +10, W: +8 | Perc: +8 | Stealth: +8 | Speed: 25 ft. | Senses: Darkvision | Focus Points: 1/2 | 1st: 2/3, 2nd: 2/3 | Active Conditions:

"Huh. That's weirds," Pooka remarks after a moment's pause. "But that's okays! Little dragon friends are good friends to haves. I's worked with a kobolds recently who hads a dragon friend; they's both still a little green but they'll be greats agents once they gets more experience!"

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

GM Dice:

Nature
Welby's Nature (T): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Cascading Rapids's Nature (T): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Pooka Palooka's Nature (T): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Soc
Pooka Palooka's Society (T): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Pooka:

When Cheliax established its colony of Sargava, now overthrown and replaced by the nation of Vidrian, it redirected all trade in the region northward. Chelaxian troops drove off iruxi traders during the early years of colonization, seeing the iruxi as monsters, and the iruxi ceased sending trade vessels into Sargavan waters.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Mirian Rass shouts above the crowd to make herself heard.

"I thought you're all experienced Pathfinders. Guess you're more interested in trivial matters than serious stuff?"

If you're still interested in coming, meet me at the Grinning Pixie. We're down by the docks.

Are you really interested in playing B09 - Fishing in Anthusis?? :)

Verdant Wheel

Male Leshy Monk 4 | HP 56/56 | AC 22/24 | F+10 R+12 W+11 | Perc +9 | Class DC 20 | Shield Hardness 5, HP 20/20 | Speed 25ft | Hero Points 1 | Focus Points 1/1 | Exploration: Defend | Active Conditions: None

"I am interested in all manner of things!" Cascading Rapids assures no one in particular, making his way towards the Grinning Pixie.

Radiant Oath

M Halfling NG Summoner 4 | AC 18 HP 58/58 F 10 R 8 W 9 Hero: 0/3 Hillock [ ] Focus: [ ] Spells: L1 3/3 L2 2/2 DC 20 Drake AC 20 F 11 R8 W8 Perc 8

Welby and Drake follow behind.

"W-we'll be there at the P-pixie!" Welby says.

Played that already!

Horizon Hunters

CG Female Goblin Bard 4 HP: 50/50 | AC: 20 (21 w/ Shield) | F: +8, R: +10, W: +8 | Perc: +8 | Stealth: +8 | Speed: 25 ft. | Senses: Darkvision | Focus Points: 1/2 | 1st: 2/3, 2nd: 2/3 | Active Conditions:

"Eh, it can be boths, right?" Pooka queries as she hops up and heads after Cascading Rapids and Mirian Rass. "But sorrys, I's know jungle trip has bigger priorities. We can do the fishing tournament next time, maybes."

As the group makes their way towards the Grinning Pixie, the goblin shares what little she knows about the region's history. "You knows, Vidrian used to be the Cheliaxian colonies of Sargava. During that times it redirected all trades in the region northwards and troops drove off iruxi traders durings the early years of colonization. 'Cause they saw thems as monsters," she scowls. "Sos the iruxi stopped sendings trade vessels into Sargavan waters."

Envoy's Alliance

Orc Fighter 3 |HP 49, AC 21(23), Speed 30| F10, R8(10 bulwark), W8(bravery) | Perception +8 Darkvision Icons: ◆◇↺

"Perhaps we can go leisure fishing another time, though I cannot fathom the real nature of our current mission..." comments Naz as she follows along to the Grinning Pixie.

She then listen to Pooka as she explains the current situation on Vidrian, "That sounds more in the avenue of the society's interests. So, perhaps secure a new trading route is what really is at stake here? Not that I don't enjoy fishing, but still..."

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

You head to the docks and board the Grinning Pixie. You are shown to your cabins and lines are cast off. The first three days are uneventful and you spend the time assisting the crew.

On the fourth day at sea, a strange outside force causes every magnetic compass on the ship to spin wildly, including your personal compasses if they have any. Soon after, your ship is caught a powerful ocean current and is being forced miles off-course, dragging it away from the rest of the expedition’s convoy.

As the sun is finally beginning to set on the fourth day at sea, the Grinning Pixie is jolted suddenly. The ocean's currents become inexplicably tempestuous, and the ship is pulled wildly off course at an accelerated speed. The helmsman of the Pixie shouts to the crew, "Hold on!" as the vessel speeds away from the convoy. The alarmed calls from the Glorious Payoff and the Sea Sparkle fade, and soon the other ships disappear entirely from sight.

An agonized scream pierces the sound of rushing water, and frantic shouts from the crew emanate from the opposite side of the ship. Devious cackling echoes over the chaos, and the lookout in the crow's nest bellows, "Ready yourselves! Devils from the sea!"

PCs can attempt to help the helmsman stabilize the ship. A PC who wishes to help can attempt a DC 15 Athletics or Sailing Lore check. One other party member can attempt to Aid this check.

Horizon Hunters

CG Female Goblin Bard 4 HP: 50/50 | AC: 20 (21 w/ Shield) | F: +8, R: +10, W: +8 | Perc: +8 | Stealth: +8 | Speed: 25 ft. | Senses: Darkvision | Focus Points: 1/2 | 1st: 2/3, 2nd: 2/3 | Active Conditions:

Assuming I'm understanding correctly that only one PC can make a check and only one PC can Aid that check...

"Oh dangs! I's don't know anything about driving boats!" Pooka hollers to make herself above the ruckus. "If anyone else does, I's can sings a song to inspire yous!"

Radiant Oath

M Halfling NG Summoner 4 | AC 18 HP 58/58 F 10 R 8 W 9 Hero: 0/3 Hillock [ ] Focus: [ ] Spells: L1 3/3 L2 2/2 DC 20 Drake AC 20 F 11 R8 W8 Perc 8

"Oh d-dear... to be on d-dry land right now..." Welby says.

No good with any of those skills I'm afraid...

Horizon Hunters

LG, Medium, Elf, Human, Humanoid Sorcerer (Gold Dragon) 3 42 hp AC 19; Fort +7; Ref +7; Will +8, Perception +6 lowlight vision speed:25 Focus 1/1 4 1st level slots 4 2nd1 focus spell Fire Resistance 2

He does not really have any skills that can help out.

Verdant Wheel

Male Leshy Monk 4 | HP 56/56 | AC 22/24 | F+10 R+12 W+11 | Perc +9 | Class DC 20 | Shield Hardness 5, HP 20/20 | Speed 25ft | Hero Points 1 | Focus Points 1/1 | Exploration: Defend | Active Conditions: None

"Just tell me what to do, then!" says Cascade brightly. He's not particularly afraid of the water.

Athletics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Envoy's Alliance

Orc Fighter 3 |HP 49, AC 21(23), Speed 30| F10, R8(10 bulwark), W8(bravery) | Perception +8 Darkvision Icons: ◆◇↺

"Let me help you!" says Naz, trying to help Cascade, to no avail as both her efforts seem to do little to help in this situation.

Athletics Aid: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Radiant Oath

NG Male Versatile Human Cloistered Cleric of Sarenrae 4 / Medic | Field Medic | HP 48/48, AC 17 (18 w Shield raised), Fortitude** +9, Reflex* +7, Will** +12, Perception* +10, Stealth +1 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions Restoring 1 HP/min, Resistance 1 to negative damage | ◆◇↺

Athletics to Aid: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

"I would like to help you too," Henri gives the leshy monk a hand to stabilize the ship.

Horizon Hunters

1 person marked this as a favorite.
CG Female Goblin Bard 4 HP: 50/50 | AC: 20 (21 w/ Shield) | F: +8, R: +10, W: +8 | Perc: +8 | Stealth: +8 | Speed: 25 ft. | Senses: Darkvision | Focus Points: 1/2 | 1st: 2/3, 2nd: 2/3 | Active Conditions:

Seeing that her allies are having trouble getting the ship stabilized, Pooka begins stomping out a beat with her foot and her voice rises over the commotion.

~Cloaked in folds of midnight waters
Side by side, we sons and daughters
We set forth for no king's orders
But we'll sail together

Hold fast, tides are turning
Flames roar, fires are burning
We'll all be returning, if we sail together~

We Shall Sail Together - Sea of Thieves

Inspire Competence - Performance to Aid: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Although Cade attempts to aid the helmsman, he doesn't succeed. The helmsman continues to struggle against the supernatural current.

Everyone needs to make a DC 18 Reflex save or take a -2 penalty to initiative

Init:

Welby, Search: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
Henri Hart, Search: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
Nazsnaga, Scout: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24
Iustanus, Detect Magic: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Cascading Rapids, Defend: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Pooka Palooka, Investigate: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Red Init: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
W Init: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
B Init: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Y Init: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

Final Init is pending everyone's reflex saves

Verdant Wheel

Male Leshy Monk 4 | HP 56/56 | AC 22/24 | F+10 R+12 W+11 | Perc +9 | Class DC 20 | Shield Hardness 5, HP 20/20 | Speed 25ft | Hero Points 1 | Focus Points 1/1 | Exploration: Defend | Active Conditions: None

Reflex: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

"Wheee! Oh, you're right. It's much more fun that way. I see you know what you're doing, and apologize for my attempted intervention."

Horizon Hunters

LG, Medium, Elf, Human, Humanoid Sorcerer (Gold Dragon) 3 42 hp AC 19; Fort +7; Ref +7; Will +8, Perception +6 lowlight vision speed:25 Focus 1/1 4 1st level slots 4 2nd1 focus spell Fire Resistance 2

Reflex1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

Envoy's Alliance

Orc Fighter 3 |HP 49, AC 21(23), Speed 30| F10, R8(10 bulwark), W8(bravery) | Perception +8 Darkvision Icons: ◆◇↺

Reflex DC 18: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Horizon Hunters

CG Female Goblin Bard 4 HP: 50/50 | AC: 20 (21 w/ Shield) | F: +8, R: +10, W: +8 | Perc: +8 | Stealth: +8 | Speed: 25 ft. | Senses: Darkvision | Focus Points: 1/2 | 1st: 2/3, 2nd: 2/3 | Active Conditions:

Reflex (DC 18): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

"Whooooooooa!"

Pooka flails her arms to help keep her footing; it's quite comical but it seems to do the trick.

Radiant Oath

M Halfling NG Summoner 4 | AC 18 HP 58/58 F 10 R 8 W 9 Hero: 0/3 Hillock [ ] Focus: [ ] Spells: L1 3/3 L2 2/2 DC 20 Drake AC 20 F 11 R8 W8 Perc 8

"Uh.. oh..." Welby says. Drake squawks, irritated.

Welby Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Drake Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Henri Ref: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Cade, Drake: 1d2 ⇒ 2

One creature with some red dye on their scales steps up and attempts to skewer Drake with a long spear.

Longspear vs Drake AC 20: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17 for Piercing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Longspear vs Drake AC 20, MAP: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 for Piercing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Welby, Nazsnaga, Iustanius and Henri are under the rigging. They're not holding onto it Pirates of the Caribbean style :)

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
------------------
Those with ** may go

Red
**Nazsnaga - AC 21, 49/49
**Iustanus - AC 19, 42/42
White
Yellow
Henri Hart - AC 17 (18 w/shield), 48/48
Blue
Welby - AC 18, 47/58; Drake AC 20
Pooka Palooka - AC 20 (21 w/shield), 50/50
Cascading Rapids - AC 21 (23 w/shield), 44/44

Radiant Oath

NG Male Versatile Human Cloistered Cleric of Sarenrae 4 / Medic | Field Medic | HP 48/48, AC 17 (18 w Shield raised), Fortitude** +9, Reflex* +7, Will** +12, Perception* +10, Stealth +1 | Speed 25 ft. | Exploration Activity Search | Active Conditions Restoring 1 HP/min, Resistance 1 to negative damage | ◆◇↺

Posting Henri's actions in advance.

Henri's Actions:
Henri calls upon the blessing of Sarenrae to bless his allies around him. He then raises a magic shield.

◆◆ Cast a Spell, Bless
◆ Cast a Spell, Shield.

Horizon Hunters

LG, Medium, Elf, Human, Humanoid Sorcerer (Gold Dragon) 3 42 hp AC 19; Fort +7; Ref +7; Will +8, Perception +6 lowlight vision speed:25 Focus 1/1 4 1st level slots 4 2nd1 focus spell Fire Resistance 2

When I click on the tactical map I get a whole bunch of options.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates
Iustanus wrote:
When I click on the tactical map I get a whole bunch of options.

Like what? looks ok to me.

Horizon Hunters

LG, Medium, Elf, Human, Humanoid Sorcerer (Gold Dragon) 3 42 hp AC 19; Fort +7; Ref +7; Will +8, Perception +6 lowlight vision speed:25 Focus 1/1 4 1st level slots 4 2nd1 focus spell Fire Resistance 2

It is giving me the entire slide deck

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

I'm using Chadius' slides. So that's normal

Horizon Hunters

LG, Medium, Elf, Human, Humanoid Sorcerer (Gold Dragon) 3 42 hp AC 19; Fort +7; Ref +7; Will +8, Perception +6 lowlight vision speed:25 Focus 1/1 4 1st level slots 4 2nd1 focus spell Fire Resistance 2

The sorcerer sees the fish men attacking the ship and launches a ball of fire at yellow
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14 produce flame
2d4 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 2) + 4 + 2 = 12 +2 with dangerous sorcery

he then casts shield on himself.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Iustanius sends a fireball at Yellow but it whizzes past the fishman's head.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
------------------
Those with ** may go

Red
**Nazsnaga - AC 21, 49/49
Iustanus - AC 19, 42/42 (AC 20)
White
Yellow
Henri Hart - AC 17 (18 w/shield), 48/48
Blue
Welby - AC 18, 47/58; Drake AC 20
Pooka Palooka - AC 20 (21 w/shield), 50/50
Cascading Rapids - AC 21 (23 w/shield), 44/44


◆◇↺

Naznsaga shoots Red thrice with his Gakgung

Gakgung vs Red: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Gakgung vs Red, MAP: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Gakgung vs Red, MAP 2+: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (6) - 2 = 4

Piercing, Propulsive?: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Nazsnaga shoots Red thrice and hits with one arrow, burying it in the fishman's arm. It burbles something you can't understand, but it's safe to say that it's probably something unpleasant.

Yellow steps forward and attempts to poke Cade, Drake: 1d2 ⇒ 1

Longspear vs Cade AC 21, Reach: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31 for Piercing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Longspear vs Cade AC 21, Reach, MAP: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 for Piercing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Yellow's attack strikes home with such force that Cade begins to bleed. The sight of the blood causes Yellow to go into some sort of blood frenzy.

White rushes to flank the party. It attempts to poke Pooka in the same way Yellow poked Cade.

Longspear vs Pooka AC 20, Reach: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21 for Piercing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Longspear vs Pooka AC 20, Reach, MAP: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 for Piercing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

White's longspear pokes Pooka but not as badly as Cade.

Henri calls upon Sarenrae's blessing and gives his companions some divine aid. He then summons a mystical shield.

Blue also steps forward and tries to poke Cade, Drake: 1d2 ⇒ 1

Longspear vs Cade AC 21, Reach: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29 for Piercing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Longspear vs Cade AC 21, Reach, MAP: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 for Piercing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Its first spear thrust hits but the wound looks worse that it really is...

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
* Bless (5' around Henri)

After your Turn:
DC 15 Flat check vs Bleed: Cade
------------------
Those with ** may go

Red (-7)
Nazsnaga - AC 21, 49/49
Iustanus - AC 19, 42/42 (AC 20)
White
Yellow (Blood Frenzy)
Henri Hart - AC 17 (18 w/shield), 48/48 (AC 18)
Blue
**Welby - AC 18, 47/58; Drake AC 20
**Pooka Palooka - AC 20 (21 w/shield), 41/50
**Cascading Rapids - AC 21 (23 w/shield), 27/44 (1d4 Persistent Bleed)

Envoy's Alliance

Orc Fighter 3 |HP 49, AC 21(23), Speed 30| F10, R8(10 bulwark), W8(bravery) | Perception +8 Darkvision Icons: ◆◇↺

oops, too late, my bad =)

Verdant Wheel

Male Leshy Monk 4 | HP 56/56 | AC 22/24 | F+10 R+12 W+11 | Perc +9 | Class DC 20 | Shield Hardness 5, HP 20/20 | Speed 25ft | Hero Points 1 | Focus Points 1/1 | Exploration: Defend | Active Conditions: None

"Ack! How uncouth! Even a brutish thug should make some threats and demands first. Really, it's just impolite."

Cascading Rapids shifts into a more defensive defensive position closer to one of the assailants to return the favor, focusing all of his energy into his strikes before maneuvering his shield defensively.

* Step
* Cast ki strike to make a Flurry of Blows against White Fist (KS): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 for bludgeoning: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 6) + 1 = 8 and Force: 1d6 ⇒ 3, Fist (KS, MAP, Agile): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 for bludgeoning: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (6, 1) + 1 = 8 and force damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5; if both his, damage combines before applying any weakness or resistance; f either hits, White must make a DC 19 Fort save against Stunning Fist or be Stunned 1 (2 on a critical failure, Incapacitation)
* Raise Shield
Bleed: 1d4 ⇒ 2 and Flat Check: 1d20 ⇒ 17
And, uh, whoops. Never upgraded to a steel shield after picking up Shield Block. Well, if hit by an attack that won't destroy his shield he'll use it: Hardness 3, HP 12/12.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Cade moves up to White and pummels it with a pair of strikes, hitting with the second. He manages to exert direct pressure on the bleeding wound which stops him from leaking further.

GM Dice:
Fort: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 1
Tactical Map
Active Conditions:
* Bless (5' around Henri)
------------------
Those with ** may go

Red (-7)
Nazsnaga - AC 21, 49/49
Iustanus - AC 19, 42/42 (AC 20)
White (-13)
Yellow (Blood Frenzy)
Henri Hart - AC 17 (18 w/shield), 48/48 (AC 18)
Blue
**Welby - AC 18, 47/58; Drake AC 20
**Pooka Palooka - AC 20 (21 w/shield), 41/50
Cascading Rapids - AC 21 (23 w/shield), 25/44

1 to 50 of 301 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [ACO] PF2e 01-09 Star-Crossed Voyages (P1) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.