[PFS2] 1-13 Devil At The Crossroads (GM Watery Soup, Table 2)

Game Master Watery Soup

New Slides | Macros | Old Slides | RPG Chronicles | Area Map
Hero Points: Hancock 2, Issil 2, Kidron 2, Corona 1, Fingo 2, Callistos 1
CP: 16


51 to 100 of 324 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Grand Archive

”Fingo Canvas” | Male NG Human Cleric 4 | HP 44/44 | AC 20 | F +9 R +6 W +10 | Perc +8 | Default Exploration (Detect Magic) | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: None

Fingo draws his glaive and scans the bushes for the source of the rustling.

Interacts then Seeks, Perception +8; third action to Point out if he finds something, or cast Shield if not

Envoy's Alliance

CG Wintertouched Human Fighter 4 | AC 22 | HP 52/52 | P +8 F +9 R +9 W +8| Def. Expl.: ?| Hero Points: 1/3 | Active conditions: none | ◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ |

Cal ◆ draws his bastard sword, mutters a few esoteric words, ◆ casts shield and ◆ moves forwards a little.

Vigilant Seal

CG Female Human Cosmos Oracle 3 HP: 27/38 | AC: 18 | F: +7, R: +6, W: +7 | Perc: +5 | Stealth: +2 | Speed: 25 ft. | Resistances: All Physical 3, Fire 2| Focus Points: 2/3 | 1st: 2/3, 2nd: 1/2 | Exploration: | Active Conditions: | Hero Points:

"Hello? You should come out and be nice," Corona calls out as she grips the symbol hanging around her neck and asks for a blessing from the True Spark. "Otherwise we might have to fight and that'll go badly for you."

She peers at the hedges to the south, trying to see if she can spot anything or anyone.
______________

◆◆ Bless
◆ Seek towards the south

Horizon Hunters

N/N male dwarf barbarian/4 | Init (Search) +8 | HP: 65/70 (7/7 temp HP raging), 2 fire resist, 1 mental resist) | AC: 21 (20 raging) | F/R/W: +11/7/9| Speed: 20' (+10' raging) | Acrobatics +7, Athletics +10, Diplomacy +8, Intimidation +5, legal +7, Medicine +10, Perception +9, Surv +7, Thievery +7 | Active Conditions: Raging

Hancock rages and rushes towards the sounds to investigate. If he finds something that looks like it wants a fight, he gives it to it.

to hit Maul: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27
damage Maul; bludgeoning damage: 2d12 + 4 ⇒ (6, 6) + 4 = 16
4 additional damage with electrical, arcane, and evocation traits on a hit

*rage
**sudden charge (open and flourish feat that gives double move + attack)

@GM Tiger
Since there are no icons on the map yet, please move Hancock's icon towards the sound for me.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Hancock bulls through the undergrowth and sees three four-legged animals across the river, crossing a log bridge to get to your side.

The Flag creatures are visible only to Hancock as he's at the river's edge. You can hear them, but that's about it

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 2
Tactical Map
Terrain: Trees and water are difficult terrain
------------------
Those with ** may go

**Fingo Canvas - AC 20, 44/44
**Kidron Quintus - AC 22, 60/60
**Cal - AC 22, 52/52
**The Carnelian Signet - AC 19, 38/38
**Hancock the Angry - AC 21, 70/70
White
Red
Kellvan
Blue
Corona Meridian - AC 18, 38/38

Envoy's Alliance

CG Wintertouched Human Fighter 4 | AC 22 | HP 52/52 | P +8 F +9 R +9 W +8| Def. Expl.: ?| Hero Points: 1/3 | Active conditions: none | ◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ |

Cal continues forward cautiously (◆ stride), maintains his ◆ Shield and ◆ seeks (perception +8) in the direction of the noise.

He will ↺ Attack of Opportunity if the chance presents itself or ↺ Shield block if he gets hit with a massive critical first.


Alter Ego | Spell DC 19 | Spells -/3/2 | Curse: Minor| ♥️ 38 | AC 19 | Saves 7/9/7 | Perception +5 | PFS ID: 133608-2005 | CG Female Human Oracle of Flames 3 | Focus Points 2/2 | ☘️ 1 | ◆◇◈↺ |

"Does anyone want a >fiery weapon<? If not I'll just scare the first thing to come across."

◆◆ Cast >Blazing Armory< if anyone wants it.
◆ Stride
◆◆ If no one wants Blazing Armory, I will ready an action to demoralize the first creature within 30 feet. I have Intimidating Glare with a +9 bonus.

Grand Archive

”Fingo Canvas” | Male NG Human Cleric 4 | HP 44/44 | AC 20 | F +9 R +6 W +10 | Perc +8 | Default Exploration (Detect Magic) | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: None

Fingo ◆ Strided along the road towards the noise, before ◆ ◆ Casting Bless.

Add +1 status to attack rolls for all allies within 5ft

Horizon Hunters

N/N male dwarf barbarian/4 | Init (Search) +8 | HP: 65/70 (7/7 temp HP raging), 2 fire resist, 1 mental resist) | AC: 21 (20 raging) | F/R/W: +11/7/9| Speed: 20' (+10' raging) | Acrobatics +7, Athletics +10, Diplomacy +8, Intimidation +5, legal +7, Medicine +10, Perception +9, Surv +7, Thievery +7 | Active Conditions: Raging

Hancock usually engages in melee and has a striking weapon already, so probably no to the blazing armory. On the other hand if he is forced to use ranged combat he would appreciate the spell.

@GM Tiger
You sure Hancock is up? I'm thinking the ** is an oversight, but if not please tell me.

Radiant Oath

LG Paladin of Ragathiel, Zeal Domain 60HP AC: 22 Fort +10;Ref +6; Will +10 1 FP

The paladin will take a double move and then try to make a religion check to see if he recognizes what he sees.

+8 religion or undead lore

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates
Hancock the Angry wrote:

Hancock usually engages in melee and has a striking weapon already, so probably no to the blazing armory. On the other hand if he is forced to use ranged combat he would appreciate the spell.

@GM Tiger
You sure Hancock is up? I'm thinking the ** is an oversight, but if not please tell me.

You hear grunting noises to the northeast.

Hancock - It's the second turn. The first round you rushed forward and found three critters crossing the log bridge.

GM Dice:
Nature(U): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Kidron:

You don't recognize what you're seeing

The Carnelian Signet prepares to stare down the first creature she sees. Fingo prepares for battle by calling upon Shelyn's blessing. Cal raises his shield and attempts to pinpoint the source of the sounds (NE). Kidron joins Hancock at the water's edge and tries to id the creatures.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 2
Tactical Map
Terrain: Trees and water are difficult terrain
Active Conditions:
* Bless (5' around Fingo)
------------------
Those with ** may go

Fingo Canvas - AC 20, 44/44
Kidron Quintus - AC 22, 60/60
Cal - AC 22, 52/52 (AC 23)
The Carnelian Signet - AC 19, 38/38
**Hancock the Angry - AC 21, 70/70
White
Red
Kellvan
Blue
Corona Meridian - AC 18, 38/38

Horizon Hunters

N/N male dwarf barbarian/4 | Init (Search) +8 | HP: 65/70 (7/7 temp HP raging), 2 fire resist, 1 mental resist) | AC: 21 (20 raging) | F/R/W: +11/7/9| Speed: 20' (+10' raging) | Acrobatics +7, Athletics +10, Diplomacy +8, Intimidation +5, legal +7, Medicine +10, Perception +9, Surv +7, Thievery +7 | Active Conditions: Raging

Confused by the noises, but seeing the prey in sight, Hancok crosses the water and rushes up the opposite side.

Not sure if it is fordable, but move Hancock as far as he will go with 3 30' moves. If that will get him next to one he can attack by using Sudden Charge.

to hit Maul: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21
damage Maul; bludgeoning damage: 2d12 + 4 ⇒ (1, 7) + 4 = 12

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Unable to wait, Hancock charges across the river and manages to catch up with the last creature. He swings his maul at it and connects.

White immediately turns around and charges the raging dwarf.

Charge, Tusk vs Hancock AC 20: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 10 + 2 = 27 for Piercing Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 4) + 4 = 12

Tusk vs Hancock AC 20, MAP: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 for Piercing Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 4) + 4 = 10

Red also charges back across the bridge and attacks Hancock.

Charge, Tusk vs Hancock AC 20, FF: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 10 + 2 = 25 for Piercing Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 5) + 4 = 12
Tusk vs Hancock AC 20, MAP, FF: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 for Piercing Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 3) + 4 = 9

Blue joins the fray, running back and attacking Hancock.

Tusk vs Hancock AC 20: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24 for Piercing Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 2) + 4 = 9

Tusk vs Hancock AC 20, MAP: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 for Piercing Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 6) + 4 = 13

Kellvan immediately draws his hand crossbow and rushes to the riverbank. There he shoots one of the creatures attacking Hancock.

Hand Crossbow vs Red: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13

You all hear him cursing as he slips and discharges the crossbow into the water.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 2-3
Tactical Map
Terrain: Trees and water are difficult terrain
Active Conditions:
* Bless (5' around Fingo)
------------------
Those with ** may go

-3-
**Fingo Canvas - AC 20, 44/44
**Kidron Quintus - AC 22, 60/60
**Cal - AC 22, 52/52 (AC 23)
**The Carnelian Signet - AC 19, 38/38
**Hancock the Angry - AC 21, 44/70 (Rage: temp hp - 0/7, AC 20, +2 dmg)
White
Red
Kellvan
Blue (-12)

-2-
**Corona Meridian - AC 18, 38/38

Envoy's Alliance

CG Wintertouched Human Fighter 4 | AC 22 | HP 52/52 | P +8 F +9 R +9 W +8| Def. Expl.: ?| Hero Points: 1/3 | Active conditions: none | ◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ |

"He's worse than me for charging in. This is going to be interesting!" Cal declares as he changes direction and heads through the trees and into the water.

◆ Move through difficult terrain.
◆ Move through difficult terrain
◆ Cast shield.

(Bastard sword currently in two hands)


Alter Ego | Spell DC 19 | Spells -/3/2 | Curse: Minor| ♥️ 38 | AC 19 | Saves 7/9/7 | Perception +5 | PFS ID: 133608-2005 | CG Female Human Oracle of Flames 3 | Focus Points 2/2 | ☘️ 1 | ◆◇◈↺ |

Hancock runs in, breaks formation and is hogging all the fun for himself. No fair!

She Strides up the road and through the river to get as close as she can. "Just stay there, Hancock. I'll burn things from afar."

Horizon Hunters

N/N male dwarf barbarian/4 | Init (Search) +8 | HP: 65/70 (7/7 temp HP raging), 2 fire resist, 1 mental resist) | AC: 21 (20 raging) | F/R/W: +11/7/9| Speed: 20' (+10' raging) | Acrobatics +7, Athletics +10, Diplomacy +8, Intimidation +5, legal +7, Medicine +10, Perception +9, Surv +7, Thievery +7 | Active Conditions: Raging

Hancock is in his own world. His slouch is gone and he is sporting a manic grin which the wounds he just received do nothing to dampen.

@GM Tiger
What is that +2 damage at the end of his combat card line for?


Alter Ego | Spell DC 19 | Spells -/3/2 | Curse: Minor| ♥️ 38 | AC 19 | Saves 7/9/7 | Perception +5 | PFS ID: 133608-2005 | CG Female Human Oracle of Flames 3 | Focus Points 2/2 | ☘️ 1 | ◆◇◈↺ |

"Oh, look at that smile."

Vigilant Seal

CG Female Human Cosmos Oracle 3 HP: 27/38 | AC: 18 | F: +7, R: +6, W: +7 | Perc: +5 | Stealth: +2 | Speed: 25 ft. | Resistances: All Physical 3, Fire 2| Focus Points: 2/3 | 1st: 2/3, 2nd: 1/2 | Exploration: | Active Conditions: | Hero Points:

Corona shrugs as everyone charges off ahead of her. She expends a little power to broaden the scope of her blessing and then hustles to catch up.
______________

◆ Expand Bless to 10 ft. radius
◆ Stride
◆ Stride

Grand Archive

”Fingo Canvas” | Male NG Human Cleric 4 | HP 44/44 | AC 20 | F +9 R +6 W +10 | Perc +8 | Default Exploration (Detect Magic) | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: None

Fingo moves through the tree and to the riverbed, taking position next to Kellvan. He quickly rotates a small handcrank on his glaive, then points it at the closest enemies, releasing a burst of lighting.

◆Strides then ◆◆ Cast Electric arc (from Jolt coil) on red and blue

Lightning damage DC19 Reflex for Red and Blue: 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 1) + 3 = 7

Kellvan is in Bless radius

Radiant Oath

LG Paladin of Ragathiel, Zeal Domain 60HP AC: 22 Fort +10;Ref +6; Will +10 1 FP

The paladin makes a double move to get across the water, and as part of his move moves up to red and attempts to strike it with his sword
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21 + flanking
2d12 + 4 ⇒ (2, 6) + 4 = 12 slashing

reaction to protect an ally, DR 6

Melee strike if applicable
1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21
2d12 + 4 ⇒ (7, 4) + 4 = 15 slashing

Horizon Hunters

N/N male dwarf barbarian/4 | Init (Search) +8 | HP: 65/70 (7/7 temp HP raging), 2 fire resist, 1 mental resist) | AC: 21 (20 raging) | F/R/W: +11/7/9| Speed: 20' (+10' raging) | Acrobatics +7, Athletics +10, Diplomacy +8, Intimidation +5, legal +7, Medicine +10, Perception +9, Surv +7, Thievery +7 | Active Conditions: Raging

Hancock loves a good fight, but does not care for being surrounded. After taking a swat or two at blue, he tries to move to a more convenient location in the stream as blood leaks from his deep wounds and meanders away with the current.

to hit Maul on blue: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23
damage Maul; bludgeoning damage: 2d12 + 4 ⇒ (8, 2) + 4 = 14

to hit Maul on blue: 1d20 + 11 - 5 ⇒ (2) + 11 - 5 = 8
damage Maul; bludgeoning damage: 2d12 + 4 ⇒ (4, 4) + 4 = 12

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates
Hancock the Angry wrote:

Hancock is in his own world. His slouch is gone and he is sporting a manic grin which the wounds he just received do nothing to dampen.

@GM Tiger
What is that +2 damage at the end of his combat card line for?

Don't you get a damage bonus while raging?

Horizon Hunters

N/N male dwarf barbarian/4 | Init (Search) +8 | HP: 65/70 (7/7 temp HP raging), 2 fire resist, 1 mental resist) | AC: 21 (20 raging) | F/R/W: +11/7/9| Speed: 20' (+10' raging) | Acrobatics +7, Athletics +10, Diplomacy +8, Intimidation +5, legal +7, Medicine +10, Perception +9, Surv +7, Thievery +7 | Active Conditions: Raging

Yep, add this to the attacks...

4 additional damage with electrical, arcane, and evocation traits on a hit

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Kidron, will you please move your token to where you believe you're flanking Red after a double move across the water.

Cal charges across the treeline and makes it to the water's edge before casting shield. The Carnelian Signet moves up and prepares to attack from range. Corona increases the radius of her divine aid and moves up to help. Fingo charges across the water and zaps Red and Blue.

GM Dice:

Ref: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Blue Ref: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Red avoids the zap completely but Blue catches it full in the face. Hancock slashes at Blue. Although it's critically wounded, it appears too mean to go down.

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 2-3
Tactical Map
Terrain: Trees and water are difficult terrain
Active Conditions:
* Bless (5' around Fingo)
* Bless (10' around Corona)
------------------
Those with ** may go

Fingo Canvas - AC 20, 44/44
**Kidron Quintus - AC 22, 60/60
Cal - AC 22, 52/52 (AC 23)
The Carnelian Signet - AC 19, 38/38
Hancock the Angry - AC 21, 44/70 (Rage: temp hp - 0/7, AC 20)
White
Red
Kellvan
Blue (-29; Wounded 1)
Corona Meridian - AC 18, 38/38

Radiant Oath

LG Paladin of Ragathiel, Zeal Domain 60HP AC: 22 Fort +10;Ref +6; Will +10 1 FP

I think I moved the wrong person. I am really sorry.

Radiant Oath

LG Paladin of Ragathiel, Zeal Domain 60HP AC: 22 Fort +10;Ref +6; Will +10 1 FP

I moved him to where I think he should be with a triple move. I think that he is still in range for his reaction though.

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

Kellvan reloads, shoots Blue, and reloads again.

Hand Crossbow vs Red: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32
Piercing, Crit: 1d6 ⇒ 6 Doubled to 12

Kellvan makes up for his earlier slip-up by burying a crossbow bolt in Red's flank. Red squeals in rage and pain.

White charges around its brothers(?) and attempts to strike Fingo, Kidron: 1d2 ⇒ 2 with its tusks.

Tusk vs Kidron AC 22: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 2 = 18 for Piercing Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (5, 5) + 4 = 14

Fortunately, Kidron's reflexes allowed him to dodge out of the way. The pig strikes at him again.

Tusk vs Kidron AC 22, MAP: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 for Piercing Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 4) + 4 = 9

Red attempts to swipe at Fingo, Hancock: 1d2 ⇒ 2

Tusk vs Hancock AC 20: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25 for Piercing Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (5, 2) + 4 = 11
Tusk vs Hancock AC 20: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 for Piercing Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 6) + 4 = 12
Tusk vs Hancock AC 20: 1d20 ⇒ 14 for Piercing Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (5, 3) + 4 = 12

Radiant Oath

◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

------------------
COMBAT TRACKER
Round: 2-3
Tactical Map
Terrain: Trees and water are difficult terrain
Active Conditions:
* Bless (5' around Fingo)
* Bless (10' around Corona)
------------------
Those with ** may go

-3-
**Fingo Canvas - AC 20, 44/44
**Kidron Quintus - AC 22, 60/60
**Cal - AC 22, 52/52 (AC 23)
**The Carnelian Signet - AC 19, 38/38
**Hancock the Angry - AC 21, 21/70 (Rage: temp hp - 0/7, AC 20)
White
Red (-12)
Kellvan
Blue (-29; Wounded 1)

-2-
**Corona Meridian - AC 18, 38/38

Vigilant Seal

CG Female Human Cosmos Oracle 3 HP: 27/38 | AC: 18 | F: +7, R: +6, W: +7 | Perc: +5 | Stealth: +2 | Speed: 25 ft. | Resistances: All Physical 3, Fire 2| Focus Points: 2/3 | 1st: 2/3, 2nd: 1/2 | Exploration: | Active Conditions: | Hero Points:

"Keep fighting Hancock, I believe in you!" Corona calls out as she utilizes her magic to heal the brave barbarian from range.

Heal Hancock (2-Action; Signature Spell Heightened to 2nd): 1d8 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21

She then empowers Ashava's blessing to spread just a little bit further...
______________

◆◆ Heal (2-Action)
◆ Expand Bless to 15 ft.

Horizon Hunters

N/N male dwarf barbarian/4 | Init (Search) +8 | HP: 65/70 (7/7 temp HP raging), 2 fire resist, 1 mental resist) | AC: 21 (20 raging) | F/R/W: +11/7/9| Speed: 20' (+10' raging) | Acrobatics +7, Athletics +10, Diplomacy +8, Intimidation +5, legal +7, Medicine +10, Perception +9, Surv +7, Thievery +7 | Active Conditions: Raging

Loathe to give up his original target and severely disappointed it did not follow him into the water, Hancock returns to do battle with it. The wounds, bleeding profusely, do not seem to bother him.

* Move
* Attack (on blue)
* Attack (on blue or red if blue is down)

  • to hit Maul: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19
  • damage Maul; bludgeoning damage: 2d12 + 4 ⇒ (9, 4) + 4 = 17
    4 additional damage with electrical, arcane, and evocation traits on a hit
    -
  • to hit Maul, iterative1: 1d20 + 11 - 5 ⇒ (17) + 11 - 5 = 23
  • damage Maul; bludgeoning damage: 2d12 + 4 ⇒ (2, 8) + 4 = 14
    4 additional damage with electrical, arcane, and evocation traits on a hit


  • Alter Ego | Spell DC 19 | Spells -/3/2 | Curse: Minor| ♥️ 38 | AC 19 | Saves 7/9/7 | Perception +5 | PFS ID: 133608-2005 | CG Female Human Oracle of Flames 3 | Focus Points 2/2 | ☘️ 1 | ◆◇◈↺ |

    "Relax, Hancock. I got you." She blows a warm summer kiss towards Hancock, relaxing his muscles and relieving the pain.

    Heal: 2d8 + 16 ⇒ (4, 3) + 16 = 23

    GM, Can I use Religion to try to identify the creatures? Otherwise I'll use >Intimidating Glare<.

    She glowers at the bright Red creature- what is it?

    1d20 ⇒ 16 Add +5 Religion or +9 Intimidation.

    Envoy's Alliance

    CG Wintertouched Human Fighter 4 | AC 22 | HP 52/52 | P +8 F +9 R +9 W +8| Def. Expl.: ?| Hero Points: 1/3 | Active conditions: none | ◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ |

    Cal ◆ moves up to Red and ◆◆ Power Attacks the beast Double-handed Power Attack, Slashing: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 173d12 + 4 ⇒ (10, 10, 1) + 4 = 25

    Vigilant Seal

    CG Female Human Cosmos Oracle 3 HP: 27/38 | AC: 18 | F: +7, R: +6, W: +7 | Perc: +5 | Stealth: +2 | Speed: 25 ft. | Resistances: All Physical 3, Fire 2| Focus Points: 2/3 | 1st: 2/3, 2nd: 1/2 | Exploration: | Active Conditions: | Hero Points:

    Whoops, looks I shorted Hancock a d8 of healing when I made my post! Let's fix that now.

    Hancock Healing: 1d8 ⇒ 8 Add this to the 21 healed in my earlier post.

    Radiant Oath

    LG Paladin of Ragathiel, Zeal Domain 60HP AC: 22 Fort +10;Ref +6; Will +10 1 FP

    was he within 15 ft yo mitigate somw of that damage to the party?

    Grand Archive

    ”Fingo Canvas” | Male NG Human Cleric 4 | HP 44/44 | AC 20 | F +9 R +6 W +10 | Perc +8 | Default Exploration (Detect Magic) | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: None

    Fingo ◆extends the radius of his Bless aura before ◆◆Striking at the enemy stuck between him and Hancock.

    Glaive Strike on off-guard Red: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 10 + 1 = 14
    Second Glaive Strike on off-guard Red: 1d20 + 10 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 1 - 5 = 7

    Unable to find his footing on the slippery river bank, he only manages to splash mud on everyone.

    Radiant Oath

    ◆◇↺ | Spell Templates
    Kidron Quintus wrote:
    was he within 15 ft yo mitigate somw of that damage to the party?

    Yes. But at this point it doesn't matter since the healing just brought him back to 100%

    Hancock continues to swing at Blue but the creature refuses to drop. Cal walks up and hacks at Red and does critical damage to it. But, like Blue, Red doesn't fall.

    Fingo extends the divine aid around him but still can't seem to strike his target. Corona also extends her divine aid and sends some healing to Hancock.

    The Carnelian Signet heals Hancock and glares at Red, scaring the wits out of it.

    Carnelian Signet:
    It's not religion.

    ------------------
    COMBAT TRACKER
    Round: 3
    Tactical Map
    Terrain: Trees and water are difficult terrain
    Active Conditions:
    * Bless (10' around Fingo)
    * Bless (15' around Corona)
    ------------------
    Those with ** may go

    Fingo Canvas - AC 20, 44/44
    **Kidron Quintus - AC 22, 60/60
    Cal - AC 22, 52/52 (AC 23)
    The Carnelian Signet - AC 19, 38/38
    Hancock the Angry - AC 21, 70/70 (Rage: temp hp - 0/7, AC 20)
    White
    Red (-29; Wounded 1)
    Kellvan
    Blue (-29; Wounded 3)
    Corona Meridian - AC 18, 38/38

    Horizon Hunters

    N/N male dwarf barbarian/4 | Init (Search) +8 | HP: 65/70 (7/7 temp HP raging), 2 fire resist, 1 mental resist) | AC: 21 (20 raging) | F/R/W: +11/7/9| Speed: 20' (+10' raging) | Acrobatics +7, Athletics +10, Diplomacy +8, Intimidation +5, legal +7, Medicine +10, Perception +9, Surv +7, Thievery +7 | Active Conditions: Raging

    Is the combat tracker right? Blue was at -29 before Hancock smacked him again. Or was the effects of his hit(s) that it gained additional wounded condition?

    Radiant Oath

    ◆◇↺ | Spell Templates
    Hancock the Angry wrote:
    Is the combat tracker right? Blue was at -29 before Hancock smacked him again. Or was the effects of his hit(s) that it gained additional wounded condition?

    It's a trait of the critter. They keep fighting past 0hp up to a certain point

    Envoy's Alliance

    CG Wintertouched Human Fighter 4 | AC 22 | HP 52/52 | P +8 F +9 R +9 W +8| Def. Expl.: ?| Hero Points: 1/3 | Active conditions: none | ◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ |

    We just need to hit them twice in one round so they are out of reactions the second time.

    Radiant Oath

    LG Paladin of Ragathiel, Zeal Domain 60HP AC: 22 Fort +10;Ref +6; Will +10 1 FP

    The paladin adjusts to flank white and striking twice
    1st Action Move
    2nd Action Strike 1
    1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 11 + 1 = 27 -2 AC for flanking +1striking 2 handed bastard sword
    2d12 + 4 ⇒ (1, 4) + 4 = 9 slashing

    3rd Action Steeerike 2
    1d20 + 11 - 5 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 11 - 5 + 1 = 27 -2 AC for flanking +1striking 2 handed bastard sword
    2d12 + 4 ⇒ (6, 11) + 4 = 21 Slashing

    [ooc] I think that is a total of 42 damage on the 2nd hit. [/dice]

    reaction to protect an ally, DR 6

    Weapon strike if applicable
    1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 11 + 1 = 19 -2 AC for flanking if applicable +1striking 2 handed bastard sword
    2d12 + 4 ⇒ (5, 4) + 4 = 13 Slashing

    Radiant Oath

    ◆◇↺ | Spell Templates

    Kidron flanks White and opens a massive wound in the boar's head. It still tries to rise and attack.

    Kellvan raises his bow and shoots Blue

    Hand Crossbow vs Blue: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27

    He reloads and shoots Red.

    Hand Crossbow vs Red: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

    I'm going to call combat here since it's not going to take long for you to stab them to death. They have the Ferocious trait. They essentially sit at 1 hp with the Wounded Condition.

    As the boars drop, Maeri shoves a pair of leather flasks into your hands.

    Each flask is a lesser healing potion.

    Horizon Hunters

    N/N male dwarf barbarian/4 | Init (Search) +8 | HP: 65/70 (7/7 temp HP raging), 2 fire resist, 1 mental resist) | AC: 21 (20 raging) | F/R/W: +11/7/9| Speed: 20' (+10' raging) | Acrobatics +7, Athletics +10, Diplomacy +8, Intimidation +5, legal +7, Medicine +10, Perception +9, Surv +7, Thievery +7 | Active Conditions: Raging

    Hancock cools down and stares at the flask in his hand.

    "Dandit"

    He looks around for someone else who might need it and notices that everyone is in pretty good shape and mumbles a thanks at the two healers, then shakes his wet legs.

    Anyone take the potions he's holding?

    Envoy's Alliance

    CG Wintertouched Human Fighter 4 | AC 22 | HP 52/52 | P +8 F +9 R +9 W +8| Def. Expl.: ?| Hero Points: 1/3 | Active conditions: none | ◆ | ◇ ◈ | ↺ |

    "I guess we're a charge at the enemy type of group! Good to know."

    Cal smiles a little.


    Alter Ego | Spell DC 19 | Spells -/3/2 | Curse: Minor| ♥️ 38 | AC 19 | Saves 7/9/7 | Perception +5 | PFS ID: 133608-2005 | CG Female Human Oracle of Flames 3 | Focus Points 2/2 | ☘️ 1 | ◆◇◈↺ |

    "Oh, it's all yours, Hancock. I'd rather you get into the thick of it before I do." The Carnelian Signet grins.

    Grand Archive

    ”Fingo Canvas” | Male NG Human Cleric 4 | HP 44/44 | AC 20 | F +9 R +6 W +10 | Perc +8 | Default Exploration (Detect Magic) | Speed 25ft | Active Conditions: None

    I'm generally more of a let's-find-an-amicable solution person but... well, I don't think those boars were in a negotiating mood.

    Vigilant Seal

    CG Female Human Cosmos Oracle 3 HP: 27/38 | AC: 18 | F: +7, R: +6, W: +7 | Perc: +5 | Stealth: +2 | Speed: 25 ft. | Resistances: All Physical 3, Fire 2| Focus Points: 2/3 | 1st: 2/3, 2nd: 1/2 | Exploration: | Active Conditions: | Hero Points:

    "Oh yes, I've heard wild boars can be really vicious," Corona nods as she walks back up the path to collect Settie. "We probably wandered into their territory...or they were really hungry. Or maybe both?"

    Radiant Oath

    LG Paladin of Ragathiel, Zeal Domain 60HP AC: 22 Fort +10;Ref +6; Will +10 1 FP

    We should not let the meat go to waste. Chingale makes a wonderful meat, in a red tomoato sauce over papparadelle. he says

    Oh to be back in Rome!

    Horizon Hunters

    N/N male dwarf barbarian/4 | Init (Search) +8 | HP: 65/70 (7/7 temp HP raging), 2 fire resist, 1 mental resist) | AC: 21 (20 raging) | F/R/W: +11/7/9| Speed: 20' (+10' raging) | Acrobatics +7, Athletics +10, Diplomacy +8, Intimidation +5, legal +7, Medicine +10, Perception +9, Surv +7, Thievery +7 | Active Conditions: Raging

    Hancock nods at the suggestion that the boards be cooked and gets right to work slaughtering them.


    Expert Hireling, Skills: Diplomacy, Speech Impediments NPC of Hancock the Angry

    Bruce winces at the sight of Hancock carving into the beast, though he realizes it is not as bad as watching him carve into them while they are still alive. Well, more like tenderizing; in fact, exactly like tenderizing.

    "Shucks, Hancock over there does love a good fight, but he will sit back and let the talkers do their thing if the opposition is open to it. He hired me, didn't he?"

    Vigilant Seal

    CG Female Human Cosmos Oracle 3 HP: 27/38 | AC: 18 | F: +7, R: +6, W: +7 | Perc: +5 | Stealth: +2 | Speed: 25 ft. | Resistances: All Physical 3, Fire 2| Focus Points: 2/3 | 1st: 2/3, 2nd: 1/2 | Exploration: | Active Conditions: | Hero Points:

    "That's a good thing," Corona agrees as she wanders back to join the rest of the group, Settie sitting atop her shoulder. "Save the fighting for the people and things that really deserve it or things like just now where it can't be helped. Besides, wouldn't that make it more fun?"

    51 to 100 of 324 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [ACO] PF2e 01-13 Devil At The Crossroads (P1) All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.