XperimentalDMs SFS 4-99 A Time of Crisis (Inactive)

Game Master Jason Schimmel


201 to 250 of 261 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Dataphiles

Female human rocket girl 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Zoey's playlist

C'mon, hurry! Zoey says, but she sounds unconvincing...

Intimidate: 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 10 + (1) = 14

Wayfinders

Shirren Priest Mystic 4 | KAC 16, EAC 16 | HP 19/30, SP 28, RP 6 | F+3,R+2,W+8 | Init+1, Perception +11 | Blindsense (Vibration 30') (SPELL USED: 2of #1 1of 2#)

mind thrust level 1, DC 16; second spell level#1 casted

mind thrust damage: 2d10 ⇒ (4, 8) = 12

Keskochu cast the same spell, now on the foe of Obozoya .

- Yo should flee or suffering the consequences!


4-99 MAPS:

The holy pilgrims seem unmotived by Zoeys continued yelling, though they do continue to evacute.

will save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Blue experience extreme brain melt. Then it full attacks Obozaya.
vs KAC 1: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 11 - 4 = 25
Damage(P&F): 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

vs KAC 2: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 11 - 4 = 11
but the second attack misses.

Round 2 continued

Max
Zoey
Keskochu
Obozaya
Aluradaxa

Blue (-12)
Kaath
Orange
Purple (-16)

BOLD PCs may act!

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Kasatha Spacefarer Solarian 3 | Init +1 | Peception +6 | Sp 27/27, HP 25/25, RP 0/1 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5 | Reroll 1/1 |

Kaath swings again with his solar weapon

solar crystal weapon: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 for bludgeon: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 1 = 8 +1 elec/stun

the cosmos does not like the dicebot lol


4-99 MAPS:

Purple moves up after max and tries to slam him.
vs KAC: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
Damage(P&F): 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Orange burrows through the ground to charge Kaath
vs KAC: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 11 - 2 = 20
Damage(P&F): 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

The Priests should be out by the end of this round leaving you free to evacuate yourselfes if you wish.

Two more Toqquas burrow up from the ground

Round 3

Max
Zoey
Keskochu
Obozaya
Aluradaxa

Blue (-12)
Kaath
Orange
Purple (-16)

BOLD PCs may act!

Wayfinders

F Lashunta | Technomancer 4 | SP 20/20HP 24/24| RP6/6| EAC 16 KAC 16 | F +1 R +3 W +4| Init +2 |Per +0 | Spells 1st 0/4, 2nd 3/3

Aluradux changes tactics and fires another round of magic missiles at the creature threatening Max

magic missile vs purple: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 3, 2) + 3 = 11


4-99 MAPS:
Aluradux Hass wrote:

Aluradux changes tactics and fires another round of magic missiles at the creature threatening Max

[dice=magic missile vs purple]3d4+3

Purple goes down

Wayfinders

Shirren Priest Mystic 4 | KAC 16, EAC 16 | HP 19/30, SP 28, RP 6 | F+3,R+2,W+8 | Init+1, Perception +11 | Blindsense (Vibration 30') (SPELL USED: 2of #1 1of 2#)

sonic pistol: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 201d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Keskochu is looking around before, moves a step back and take his pistol, shooting to the same enemy (blue).

I think is vs KAE and perhaps I have some negative modifier

- Come on! Everyone is out! We may leave this place!

Wayfinders

Female Vesk mercenary soldier 4| SP 32/32 HP 34/34 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4; +2 vs. fear | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 Soldier 4

Obo does a careful step back and grabs her rifle.

guarded step and grab rifle from ground

"OK, let's go!"

Dataphiles

Female human rocket girl 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Zoey's playlist

Zoey draws her sword and covers the exit.

We've got everyone, let's go!

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Kasatha Spacefarer Solarian 3 | Init +1 | Peception +6 | Sp 27/27, HP 25/25, RP 0/1 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5 | Reroll 1/1 |

The Cosmos is willing.

Grand Lodge

BoomBlock || Spell Templates | Starship Roles | ◆◇↺

**HOUSE GM ANNOUNCEMENT**

”This isn’t easy,” Bennock calls out over the comm system, ”but I have faith in you. Keep it up!”


Defend Mission 1: Intruders! - Status: Yellow
Defend Mission 2: Planar Incursion - Status: Yellow
Defend Mission 3: Good Neighbors - Status: Yellow


4-99 MAPS:

Max takes a guarded step then tries to shoot purple
pistol: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
A hit but it doesnt go down.

Blue moves up and tries to hit Obozaya
vs KAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
but misses.

Round 3

Max
Zoey
Keskochu
Obozaya
Aluradaxa
Blue (-12)
Kaath

Orange
Purple (-19)

BOLD PCs may act!

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Kasatha Spacefarer Solarian 3 | Init +1 | Peception +6 | Sp 27/27, HP 25/25, RP 0/1 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5 | Reroll 1/1 |

lol - I hate being the straggler. I can delay to clump Kaath with the party. The way he has been rolling it is almost moot.
Kaath will swing again at the one before him

solar crystal weapon: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 for bludgeon: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 1 = 12 +1 elec/stun

Wayfinders

F Lashunta | Technomancer 4 | SP 20/20HP 24/24| RP6/6| EAC 16 KAC 16 | F +1 R +3 W +4| Init +2 |Per +0 | Spells 1st 0/4, 2nd 3/3

Aluradux looks around. "Is that all? Is everyone outside now?"


4-99 MAPS:

UPdate was eaten it seems

This group has been evacuated.
Round 4
white
red
Max
Zoey
Keskochu
Obozaya
Aluradaxa

Blue (-12)
Kaath
Orange (-12)
Purple (-19)

BOLD PCs may act!

Wayfinders

Female Vesk mercenary soldier 4| SP 32/32 HP 34/34 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4; +2 vs. fear | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 Soldier 4

Obo will move towards Zoey.

"Let's go"

Then shoot at the creature near her. But the shot goes wide.

blue

rifle: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 3 | SP 0/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 4/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +2 : R +6 : W +3 | Init +9 | Percep +8, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

@GM - On Friday, you said purple was down from Aluradux magic missles. I'm assuming that is the case.

Looking to get away from the creatures, Max fires at the one in front of him before moving away.

Ranged attack vs EAC (orange)(static arc pistol): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Damage (E): 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

I can move one more space diagonally

Wayfinders

Shirren Priest Mystic 4 | KAC 16, EAC 16 | HP 19/30, SP 28, RP 6 | F+3,R+2,W+8 | Init+1, Perception +11 | Blindsense (Vibration 30') (SPELL USED: 2of #1 1of 2#)

Keskochu shoots to the nearest enemy (blue) and follow his partners back.
The shoot is not very acurate.

sonic pistol: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 61d8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

-Kaath! Come on! The Universe is not going to be waiting us forever!

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Kasatha Spacefarer Solarian 3 | Init +1 | Peception +6 | Sp 27/27, HP 25/25, RP 0/1 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5 | Reroll 1/1 |

updated map for 5’ step back

Wayfinders

F Lashunta | Technomancer 4 | SP 20/20HP 24/24| RP6/6| EAC 16 KAC 16 | F +1 R +3 W +4| Init +2 |Per +0 | Spells 1st 0/4, 2nd 3/3

Aluradux retreats down the corridor then turns and drops a grease spell to cover their retreat.

Move, Cast Grease DC 16


4-99 MAPS:

At this point the party is able to withdraw to the shuttle and complete the evacuation.

Where to next?

*Intruders! --Guard the main gate
*Planar Incursion -- respond to a surge of planar energies in the field

Wayfinders

Female Vesk mercenary soldier 4| SP 32/32 HP 34/34 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4; +2 vs. fear | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 Soldier 4

guard? Please bot me as needed tomorrow and Friday

Dataphiles

Female human rocket girl 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Zoey's playlist
Obozaya 4 wrote:

Obo will move towards Zoey.

"Let's go"

Then shoots at the creature near her. But the shot goes wide.

Не стреляйте в блон...* Zoey says with a high, surprised voice as Obo shoots vaguely in her direction ... ah...

*Vesk:
Don't shoot the blon...

She then retreats down the corridor.

----

Guard sounds good to me


4-99 MAPS:

Gunfire and shouting suddenly ring through the camp. Bennock broadcasts a message to every Starfinder in camp. “All hands, to the wall! We have wildlife attacking, and we’re in danger of being overrun! All-hands, to the wall!”

The sounds of combat echo everywhere as the western wall comes into view. Loud, booming blows rattle the gate before it is violently knocked from its track, landing against the ground with a thud.
You are on slide 5

initiative:

initiative Aluradaxa: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
initiative Kaath: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
initiative Keskochu: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
initiative Max: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
initiative Obozaya: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
initiative Zoey : 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

initiative enemy 1red: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
initiative enemy 2blue: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
initiative enemy 3purple: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
initiative enemy 4orange: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Round 1
Max
Aluradaxa
Kaath

red
obozaya
Zoey
Keskochu
Purple
Blue
Orange

Bold PCs may act!

Wayfinders

F Lashunta | Technomancer 4 | SP 20/20HP 24/24| RP6/6| EAC 16 KAC 16 | F +1 R +3 W +4| Init +2 |Per +0 | Spells 1st 0/4, 2nd 3/3

"What are they?" Aluradux tries to identify the creatures.

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 3 | SP 0/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 4/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +2 : R +6 : W +3 | Init +9 | Percep +8, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

"I have no idea but they're big and strong," he says as he moves to his left before firing at the closest one.

Trick attack (red)(stealth): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34 (DC 20 + target's CR) Success = Extra damage and flat-footed
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5

Ranged attack vs EAC (static arc pistol): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Damage (E): 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


4-99 MAPS:
Aluradux Hass wrote:
"What are they?" Aluradux tries to identify the creatures.

life science: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (17) + 17 = 34

EARTHTOUCHED HEPONGOLS
N Large animal (earth)

5 questions

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Kasatha Spacefarer Solarian 3 | Init +1 | Peception +6 | Sp 27/27, HP 25/25, RP 0/1 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5 | Reroll 1/1 |

Kaath shoots back with his pistol while stepping back.

azimuth laser pistol: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23 fire: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Wayfinders

F Lashunta | Technomancer 4 | SP 20/20HP 24/24| RP6/6| EAC 16 KAC 16 | F +1 R +3 W +4| Init +2 |Per +0 | Spells 1st 0/4, 2nd 3/3
XperimentalDM wrote:
Aluradux Hass wrote:
"What are they?" Aluradux tries to identify the creatures.

EARTHTOUCHED HEPONGOLS

N Large animal (earth)

5 questions

Lets see...special attacks, special defenses, weaknesses, and GM's choice on the remaining 2 things

"Wait I know what these guys are. They're earthtouched Hepongols. Imma try to talk them down."

She coughs and activates her wildwise and attempts to reason with their attackers.

"Erm...Excuse me? Why are you attacking? Is there any way we can work things out?"

diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


4-99 MAPS:

Special defenses: none,
special attacks: their slam has grab and constrict. They can throw random objects as a ranged attack and the planar energies have given these an acid breath attack
weaknesses:none
movement :speed is 30 but they have 20 ft climb and burrow speeds

senses: they have blindsense vibration and low light vision

They seem angry and confused by the planar enrgies afecting them. They do not seem open to being talked down.

Red takes some abuse from Max and Kaath
Red runs at the target that is clearly sperated from the rest of the group and tries to slam max.
vs KAC: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 10 - 2 = 28
damage B: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
crit damage B: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
constrict damage B: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
Red savages Max and takes ahold of him crushing with all 4 arms.
Round 1 continued

Max
Aluradaxa
Kaath
red (-11)
obozaya
Zoey
Keskochu

Purple
Blue
Orange

Bold PCs may act!

Wayfinders

Shirren Priest Mystic 4 | KAC 16, EAC 16 | HP 19/30, SP 28, RP 6 | F+3,R+2,W+8 | Init+1, Perception +11 | Blindsense (Vibration 30') (SPELL USED: 2of #1 1of 2#)

Keskochu seems very worried about this situation.

- Throw them grenades! Or something that block this entry! We must go to the left! Here they are going to overhelm us!

A web spell should be great! Maz I am not able to touch you and channel requires full round

And moves near to Max. He is to far to heal him so he use his most powerful spell defeat the mind of the foe.

Mindthrust 2nd level Cd 17, 4d10

dmg Mind thrust: 4d10 ⇒ (10, 4, 8, 5) = 27


4-99 MAPS:

will save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
The creature lets Max go and grips its head before falling over.


4-99 MAPS:

Obozaya charges in with her emberflame doshkyo

vs EAC: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 1 = 25
damage(f): 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Round 1 continued

Max
Aluradaxa
Kaath

obozaya
Zoey

Keskochu
Purple
Blue( -10)
Orange

Bold PCs may act!

Dataphiles

Female human rocket girl 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Zoey's playlist

Zoey takes up cover behind one of the domes and starts lobbing grenades at the monster, hoping to slow their progress

Stickybomb Grenade, at square right between the three (four range incements) vs AC 5 : 1d20 + 2 - 8 ⇒ (16) + 2 - 8 = 10

Entangled 2d4 rounds if hit

Entangled:

You are ensnared. Being entangled impedes your movement but does not entirely prevent you from moving unless the bonds are anchored to an immobile object or tethered by an opposing force. You move at half speed, you cannot run or charge, and you take a –2 penalty to your AC, attack rolls, Reflex saving throws, initiative checks, and Dexterity-based skill and ability checks.

Grand Lodge

BoomBlock || Spell Templates | Starship Roles | ◆◇↺

**HOUSE GM ANNOUNCEMENT**

”The energy seems to have plateaued, but it hasn’t started receding yet. Try to hold on just a little while longer!”


Defend Mission 1: Intruders! - Status: Yellow
Defend Mission 2: Planar Incursion - Status: Yellow
Defend Mission 3: Good Neighbors - Status: Yellow


4-99 MAPS:

reflex saves:

blue: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
purple: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
orange: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

The grenade lands among them. Blue and purple are grimey but unphased, orange seems to have take the brunt of the gooey mess inside the grenade.

Purple Moves up and strikes at Obozaya...

vs KAC: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
damage(b): 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

but misses the vesk.

Blue is even angrier then before and tries to slam and bite at Obozaya,
vs KAC: 1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 10 - 4 = 13
damage(b): 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

vs KAC: 1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 10 - 4 = 9

damage(p): 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

...who continues to evade the enemies strikes

Orange moves into take down the isolated intruder provoking an attack from Obozaya.

vs EAC: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 1 = 17
damage(f): 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Whose attack leaves the creature with a massive burn.

The animal strikes back in kind...
vs KAC: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
damage(b): 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
doing damage but unable to grip the brawny soldier.

Round 2
Obozaya full attacks

vs Orange EAC: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 1 - 4 = 6
damage(f): 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
using roll twice and take the better earned in part 2
vs EAC: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 1 - 4 = 8
vs EAC: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 1 - 4 = 10
damage(f): 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
...the crowd of enemies must have her off balance as none of her hits land.

Another Hepongol emerges from the jungle.

Max
Aluradaxa
Kaath

obozaya
Zoey
Keskochu

Purple
Blue( -10)
Orange(-14)

Bold PCs may act!

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Kasatha Spacefarer Solarian 3 | Init +1 | Peception +6 | Sp 27/27, HP 25/25, RP 0/1 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5 | Reroll 1/1 |

Kaath will activate his solar weapon and hurls a returning starknife at the lead creature.

The cosmos has call even more of them. Beware! Obozaya may become surrounded.

returning star knife: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 pierce: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Wayfinders

Shirren Priest Mystic 4 | KAC 16, EAC 16 | HP 19/30, SP 28, RP 6 | F+3,R+2,W+8 | Init+1, Perception +11 | Blindsense (Vibration 30') (SPELL USED: 2of #1 1of 2#)

Keskochu shoots to the nearest elemental (Orange).

sonic pistol: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 101d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

- Kaath, Do you believe that Comos hates us?

After that he spokes more quietly.

- Son, remember. you must learn that sometimes you have to do some quick choices.

I don`t remember that we have this: roll twice and take the better earned in part 2. I going to do a second roll

sonic pistol roll twice: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Wayfinders

F Lashunta | Technomancer 4 | SP 20/20HP 24/24| RP6/6| EAC 16 KAC 16 | F +1 R +3 W +4| Init +2 |Per +0 | Spells 1st 0/4, 2nd 3/3

"Be careful Obo, they're about to flank you."

magic missile vs orange: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 2, 3) + 3 = 11

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 3 | SP 0/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 4/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +2 : R +6 : W +3 | Init +9 | Percep +8, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

Clutching his side, concerned something is broken, Max shoots at the nearest creature before moving over to Keskochu. "Note to self. Be careful how far creatures can move," he thinks to himself as he moves.

Trick attack (stealth): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15 (DC 20 + target's CR) Success = Extra damage and flat-footed
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3

Ranged attack vs EAC (orange) (static arc pistol): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Damage (E): 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

[b]"Thanks for helping me out of that situation. I don't think I would have lasted long and wouldn't have been able to free myself,"[b] he says to Keskochu.

Wayfinders

Shirren Priest Mystic 4 | KAC 16, EAC 16 | HP 19/30, SP 28, RP 6 | F+3,R+2,W+8 | Init+1, Perception +11 | Blindsense (Vibration 30') (SPELL USED: 2of #1 1of 2#)

By the way, I want to use again Lifelink with Max, +4 HP fpr him, and -4 for me

Keskochu absorbs partially the pain of Max, while some wounds appear in the shirren`s body, suddenly.

Don`t worry Max!

Dataphiles

Female human rocket girl 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Zoey's playlist

Zoey tries to make a mean face at the orange monster, as if that would have any effect, then shouts: everyone on that one, don't let it get Auntie Obo!

Standard: Dispiriting Taunt, Move: Get-em. If orange is down I'm targetting blue

Intimidate to shake, vs orange: 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 10 + (6) = 19
Off-target if CR greater than 2, shaken if 2 or lower


4-99 MAPS:

Max and Aluradaxa take out orange. That makes purple the "lead critter" whom Kaath cuts with his starkide and Zoey strikes fear into the heart of blue.

Purple Charges Kaath provoking an AoO from Obozaya,
vs EAC: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 1 = 15
damage(f): 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Blue full attack Obozaya...
vs KAC: 1d20 + 10 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 10 - 4 - 2 = 10
the first attack misses...
vs KAC: 1d20 + 10 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 10 - 4 - 2 = 24
the second attack hits hard.
damage: 2d4 + 12 - 2 ⇒ (4, 3) + 12 - 2 = 17
Fortuately for Obozaya the creature fails to take hold.

Yellow advances and throws a nearby sappling at Obozaya
vs KAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Round 3
Max
Aluradaxa
Kaath

obozaya
Zoey
Keskochu

Purple(-4)
Blue( -10)
Yellow

As ever bold PCS may act!

Wayfinders

Female Vesk mercenary soldier 4| SP 32/32 HP 34/34 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4; +2 vs. fear | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 Soldier 4

thanks for botting me

Obo carefully moves back.

guarded step back and move

"Thanks all...hopefully we can take them down one at a time"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Kasatha Spacefarer Solarian 3 | Init +1 | Peception +6 | Sp 27/27, HP 25/25, RP 0/1 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5 | Reroll 1/1 |

Kaath steps up and attacks with his solar weapon

”Feel the touch of a star! “

solar crystal weapon: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 for bludgeon: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 1 = 12 +1 elec/stun

Wayfinders

F Lashunta | Technomancer 4 | SP 20/20HP 24/24| RP6/6| EAC 16 KAC 16 | F +1 R +3 W +4| Init +2 |Per +0 | Spells 1st 0/4, 2nd 3/3

Aluradux draws her weapon and fires.

azimuth laser pistol vs purple: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
damage-F: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Dataphiles

Female human rocket girl 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Zoey's playlist

Ya! Why are you acting like this? Do you hit your own mother like that?! You should ashamed! Go back and reflect on how you are behaving today! Zoey screeches at the purple monster.

Intimidate to shake, vs purple: 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (17) + 10 + (5) = 32

Off-target if CR greater than 10, shaken if 10 or lower

Everybody get that one! Let's teach it a lesson! Everybody gets +1 vs purple

Standard: taunt, move: get-em

Grand Lodge

BoomBlock || Spell Templates | Starship Roles | ◆◇↺

**HOUSE GM ANNOUNCEMENT**

”The energy spike is starting to subside! Hold on for just a little while longer, folks, we’re almost out of the woods here!”

Table GMs, this is your 1-day warning.

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 3 | SP 0/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 4/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +2 : R +6 : W +3 | Init +9 | Percep +8, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

Max's ribs feel a little better after Keskochu takes on some of the pain. Not wanting to move out of position, he tries to maximize the group's firepower on the nearest creature.

Ranged attack vs EAC (purple)(static arc pistol): 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 1 = 11
Damage (E): 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Ranged attack vs EAC (purple)(static arc pistol): 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 1 = 14
Damage (E): 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

201 to 250 of 261 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / XperimentalDMs SFS 4-99 A Time of Crisis All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.