XperimentalDMs SFS 4-99 A Time of Crisis (Inactive)

Game Master Jason Schimmel


51 to 100 of 261 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Wayfinders

Shirren Priest Mystic 4 | KAC 16, EAC 16 | HP 19/30, SP 28, RP 6 | F+3,R+2,W+8 | Init+1, Perception +11 | Blindsense (Vibration 30') (SPELL USED: 2of #1 1of 2#)

Ok! Going down! Great job Zoey!


4-99 MAPS:

Bennock approaches you as you return to the makeshift camp.
“Starfinders, I’m glad you made it! One of our freighters is still in orbit, drifting without power and losing altitude quickly. Their engineer was injured in the lurch out of the Drift, and no one else can get power restored,” Bennock says, pointing at one of the few intact shuttles parked nearby. “Hop in that thing and go see if you can help get the ship landed safely. Getting the crew evacuated is your first priority, but the ship is full of the sorts of supplies that are essential if we’re going to be stuck here for any length of time. If you can bring it down intact, we’ll all be better off. I just sent you their coordinates, so get moving!”

You begin the event in a shuttle as they approach the freighter Leaving a Trail. The ship steadily loses altitude. You need to reacher
the bridge and stabilize the freighter, before it is too late. These rounds are abstract, each representing about 1 minute of time.


During these rounds, the you will face a series of obstacles, which
you must overcome in the order presented below to carry out your mission. To defeat an obstacle, you must accrue a number of successful checks equal to half the number of PCs (rounded down) So 2. Each of you can attempt a skill check or a check to aid another PC each round.
Once you have succeeded at enough skill checks to advance to the next obstacle, any PC who hasn’t attempted a check that round can begin working to overcome the next obstacle.

Obstacle 1—Approach:
PCs who succeed at an Easy(DC 14) Piloting check can navigate the shuttle through the debris falls near the freighter and line up with an airlock (only one PC can attempt this check each round).

PCs who succeed at an Average(DC 17) Computers or Perception check can help the pilot navigate safely to the airlock.

after 2 successes:

Obstacle 2—Airlock:
PCs who succeed at an Easy Engineering, or Hard (DC20)Science or Sleight of Hand check can disengage the magnetic locks holding the airlock door closed.
PCs who succeed at Average Athletics check can pry the airlock door open.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Kasatha Spacefarer Solarian 3 | Init +1 | Peception +6 | Sp 27/27, HP 25/25, RP 0/1 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5 | Reroll 1/1 |

Kaath considers his options to best help the pilot

”Watch the connector pins on the docking ring… “

Perception : 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Wayfinders

F Lashunta | Technomancer 4 | SP 20/20HP 24/24| RP6/6| EAC 16 KAC 16 | F +1 R +3 W +4| Init +2 |Per +0 | Spells 1st 0/4, 2nd 3/3

"Mr. Fancypants, pull up a schematic of that ship."

Aluradux begins scrolling through a holographic schematic. "Hmm...aha!

computers: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (16) + 14 = 30

"There should be an emergency maintenance hatch with a separate power supply about 30 meters fore of the dorsal maneuvering thruster. Head there."


4-99 MAPS:

My mistake. We have a full table of 6 so we need one more success to complete the first obstacle. Anyone who has not acted in your first round of checks when that occurs may open the spoiler and attempt obstacle 2

Dataphiles

Female human rocket girl 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Zoey's playlist

Piloting: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Connector pins, got it! Everybody wearing their seatbelts?

Zoey's flying is a bit rough, but it gets the job done.

Wayfinders

F Lashunta | Technomancer 4 | SP 20/20HP 24/24| RP6/6| EAC 16 KAC 16 | F +1 R +3 W +4| Init +2 |Per +0 | Spells 1st 0/4, 2nd 3/3

Aluradux examines the maintenance hatch. "Okay let's take a look. We just need to disengage the magnetic locks holding the airlock door closed."

Engineering: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21


4-99 MAPS:

The ship has been successfully docked.
Still to act in round 1 of checks
Keskochu
Max
Obozaya

Obstacle 2—Airlock:
PCs who succeed at an Easy Engineering, or Hard (DC20)Science or Sleight of Hand check can disengage the magnetic locks holding the airlock door closed.
PCs who succeed at Average Athletics check can pry the airlock door open.

after 3 successes on obstable 2:


Obstacle 3—Lower Decks:

PCs who succeed at an Easy Survival check, an Average Perception check, or a Hard Culture check can navigate the lower decks of the boarded ship to locate its engineering bay.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Kasatha Spacefarer Solarian 3 | Init +1 | Peception +6 | Sp 27/27, HP 25/25, RP 0/1 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5 | Reroll 1/1 |

Kaath will let the others try to finesse the airlock, but if that fails, will help to pry it...

The cosmos will aid us...

athletics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Or...not

Wayfinders

Shirren Priest Mystic 4 | KAC 16, EAC 16 | HP 19/30, SP 28, RP 6 | F+3,R+2,W+8 | Init+1, Perception +11 | Blindsense (Vibration 30') (SPELL USED: 2of #1 1of 2#)

- Keep the faith, Kaath. You must keep the faith. We've got to keep the faith

Life Science: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22

Wayfinders

Female Vesk mercenary soldier 4| SP 32/32 HP 34/34 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4; +2 vs. fear | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 Soldier 4

sorry my wife was (still is) sick over the weekend.

Obo tries to pry the air lock.

"Hope this works"

Athletics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Dataphiles

Female human rocket girl 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Zoey's playlist

I've this done in movies before, all you have to do is cut the red wire...

Round 2:
Engineering: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

..and the green one, perhaps? Or was it the blue one?

Round 3:
Engineering: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 3 | SP 0/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 4/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +2 : R +6 : W +3 | Init +9 | Percep +8, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

Can I roll for Obstacle 2 in Round 1?

Having docked, Max tries to get the airlock open.

Engineering: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14


4-99 MAPS:
Max Deverell wrote:

Can I roll for Obstacle 2 in Round 1?

Having docked, Max tries to get the airlock open.

[dice=Engineering]1d20+9

Yes once we have the required successes people can try the next obstacle even if the round has not ended. I'll make another post in a bit to update the status.

Grand Lodge

BoomBlock || Spell Templates | Starship Roles | ◆◇↺

**HOUSE GM ANNOUNCEMENT**

Starfinders have worked diligently to gather emergency supplies from as many downed ships as possible, amassing a sizeable cache of items that the quartermaster is beginning to distribute.

Table GMs, the Emergency Supplies Located condition on page 5 is now in effect.


4-99 MAPS:

Obozya has a hard time trying to force the door, but Max begins to dissasemble an access panel. Keskochu tries to disable the magnets but magnets how do they even work?

Kaath also tries to force the door with little effect. Zoey tries working on the access panel as well but isn't able to acomplish much.

Still to act in round 2
Keskochu (has a perception check queued up that might help with the next obstacle)
Aluradux
Max
Obozya

1/3 success on obstacle 2

Obstacle 2—Airlock:
PCs who succeed at an Easy Engineering, or Hard (DC20) Physical Science or Sleight of Hand check can disengage the magnetic locks holding the airlock door closed.
PCs who succeed at Average Athletics check can pry the airlock door open.

after 3 successes on obstable 2:

Obstacle 3—Lower Decks:
PCs who succeed at an Easy Survival check, an Average Perception check, or a Hard Culture check can navigate the lower decks of the boarded ship to locate its engineering bay.

Wayfinders

F Lashunta | Technomancer 4 | SP 20/20HP 24/24| RP6/6| EAC 16 KAC 16 | F +1 R +3 W +4| Init +2 |Per +0 | Spells 1st 0/4, 2nd 3/3

Aluradux has already taken her second round action. She succeeded at an easy engineering check to open the hatch.

Grand Lodge

BoomBlock || Spell Templates | Starship Roles | ◆◇↺

**HOUSE GM ANNOUNCEMENT**

“Starfinders” Bennock’s voice announces, “we have what we need for now. Finish up what you’re doing and head back to base.”

Table GMs, this is your 1-day warning.

Wayfinders

Female Vesk mercenary soldier 4| SP 32/32 HP 34/34 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4; +2 vs. fear | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 Soldier 4

Obo tries to force the airlock.

Athletics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

"Umph"


4-99 MAPS:

Botting max to see if we can get that third success and move on.
Engineering: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

The team get the airlock open.

Keskochus perception gets 1 success to obstacle 3
round 3
Everyone can act.

there are supposed to be 6 rounds total and 6 obstacles, but you need to finish one obstacle before moving on to the next.

Obstacle 3—Lower Decks:[b] 1/3 successes
PCs who succeed at an Easy Survival check, an Average Perception check, or a Hard Culture check can navigate the lower decks of the boarded ship to locate its engineering bay.

obstacle 4:

Engineering:
PCs who succeed at an Average Computers or Engineering check can reboot critical systems to restore power to the falling vessel.

PCs who succeed at a Hard Athletics or Acrobatics check can successfully access difficult‑to‑reach locations to make crucial power connections
needed to get the vessel under control.

obstacle 5:

Corridors:
PCs who succeed at an Easy Acrobatics check can nimbly make their way through the debris and injured Starfinders that litter the corridors between engineering and the bridge.

PCs who succeed at an Average Perception or Survival check can navigate to the bridge.
PCs who succeed at a Hard Medicine check can quickly triage the wounded and provide first aid as they go.

obstacle 6:

Bridge:
PCs who succeed at an Average Diplomacy or Intimidate check can direct the ship’s remaining crew to operate critical flight stations.

PCs who succeed at a Hard Physical Science check can account for the buffeting winds as the ship tumbles through the atmosphere.

A PC who succeeds at a Hard Piloting check can pilot the ship safely to the ground.

Dataphiles

Female human rocket girl 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Zoey's playlist

Round 3:
Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Aaiishhh... Zoey curses in barely PG-13 fashion, I can't see a thing here

Grand Lodge

BoomBlock || Spell Templates | Starship Roles | ◆◇↺

**HOUSE GM ANNOUNCEMENT**

Expedition leader Bennock Gunstrel gathers the whole Starfinder contingent to the clearing in the center of camp. “Well friends,” he says, stepping onto crate that serves as a makeshift dais, “here we are, even if we may not know where here is. We’ve weathered the first storm, and we should all be proud of that.

“We haven’t been able to make any contact with the Society, or with anyone else for that matter, so we’re probably stuck here for a while. This camp is our home for now, so let’s make the most of it. Each of you has been assigned to a team, and we’ve spent the last few days triaging and prioritizing tasks. The initial list of tasks is ready,” he says, pointing to a makeshift bulletin board on which a hand-scrawled list is posted. A pen hangs from a string nailed to the top of the board. “Please, gather with your team and decide which task you want to start with. Be sure to mark it off the list so we don’t duplicate efforts. Whenever you’re done, come back and grab another. If you notice anything that needs doing and isn’t on the list, send it my way and we’ll include it in the next round of prioritization.

“I won’t say this will be easy, Starfinders, but it could be a lot worse. Working together, I’m confident we can make this camp a home to be proud of, for however long we’re here. With that, I wish you good luck, Starfinders. May the Accidental God smile upon us all!”

Table GMs, Part Two has begun.


4-99 MAPS:

The crew is forced to the escape pods as the ship goes down.

Emergency Supplies Located::
Upon returning to base camp
after their current mission, each PC receives a battery and
their choice of a mk 1 serum of healing or a mk 1 nanite patch

Each group can attempt the following six missions in any order. The Type column provides a note about the mission’scontent, hinting at what skills and abilities are useful.

RECOVERY MISSION TYPE
□ Improve the Camp Construction
□ Gather Supplies Survival and combat
□ Transport Materials Transport and combat
□ Guard Duty Camp defense
□ Making Friends Diplomacy
□ Repair Work Technical repair and combat

Dataphiles

Female human rocket girl 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Zoey's playlist

Maybe we're better at fighting something? How about 'transport materials'?

Wayfinders

F Lashunta | Technomancer 4 | SP 20/20HP 24/24| RP6/6| EAC 16 KAC 16 | F +1 R +3 W +4| Init +2 |Per +0 | Spells 1st 0/4, 2nd 3/3

Fine with me

Wayfinders

Female Vesk mercenary soldier 4| SP 32/32 HP 34/34 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4; +2 vs. fear | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 Soldier 4

I can use Survival to locate supplies?

Obo looks around the area for clean water.

Survival: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Kasatha Spacefarer Solarian 3 | Init +1 | Peception +6 | Sp 27/27, HP 25/25, RP 0/1 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5 | Reroll 1/1 |

sounds good

Kaath nods and follows.


4-99 MAPS:
Obozaya 4 wrote:

I can use Survival to locate supplies?

Obo looks around the area for clean water.

[dice=Survival]1d20+7

Each of them is a seperate mission. In the interest of time, I will go with the first suggestion. Transport materials.

The camp’s quartermaster, Jorbullo (nonbinary morlamaw greets the you as you report to the supply tent for you next rotation.

“Good morning!”
says Jorbullo. “You look like you’re ready for a change of scenery. I mean, I suppose we’re all ready for a change of scenery, if that means going back home. I can’t offer that, but I do have a task for you that will at least get you out of camp for a while!
A previous survey team found a deposit of the mineral mekerite a few hours’ drive from here. I’m no scientist, but I’m told by some of the brainier bunch in camp that mekerite used to be processed into fuel, and it’s possible we could revive that practice to keep the lights on around
here. The last team was on foot, and weren’t well‑equipped to bring much mekerite back with them. That’s where you come in.
I’ve asked the motor pool to prepare vehicles for you, and I’ve
set aside some basic mining gear that should be enough to get a couple of carloads of the stuff out of the ground. I’d like you to drive out there and load up enough mekerite for us to give processing it into fuel a shot. Not the most glamorous job, nor the easiest, I know, but hey, at least it beats being cooped up here, right?”

Jorbullo has prepared a pair of simple off-road vehicles for the you to use, each capable of holding a driver and up to three passengers, along with a small cargo bed.

After several hours of off-road vehicle travel, you arrive at the mineral deposit surveyed by the previous team of Starfinders who surveyed the area. The deposit is located in a sheltered hollow ringed by a steep, rocky embankment. After backing up their vehicles next to the deposit, you begin the arduous job of extracting and loading enough mekerite for a proof of concept.

I need everyone to attempt a fortitude save from the effort of loading mekerite.

DC 13 fort save:
Success you are fiiiiiiine
failure you are fatigued

please also place a token for yourself in the green box on slide 4

vehicle stats:

TERRAIN CRUISER
Item Level 4
Large land vehicle (10 ft. wide, 10 ft. long, 4 ft. high)
Speed 20 ft., full 500 ft., 55 mph
EAC 16; KAC 17; Cover improved cover
HP 50 (25); Hardness 7
Attack (Collision) 5d6 B (DC 13)
Modifiers +0 Piloting, –2 attack (–4 at full speed)
Systems planetary comm unit; Passengers 3

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Kasatha Spacefarer Solarian 3 | Init +1 | Peception +6 | Sp 27/27, HP 25/25, RP 0/1 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5 | Reroll 1/1 |

Kaath exerts himself in the loading effort Fort : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16 using both pair of arms to lighten the load.

Wayfinders

F Lashunta | Technomancer 4 | SP 20/20HP 24/24| RP6/6| EAC 16 KAC 16 | F +1 R +3 W +4| Init +2 |Per +0 | Spells 1st 0/4, 2nd 3/3

fort save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

"Ugh. This is heavy..."

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 3 | SP 0/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 4/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +2 : R +6 : W +3 | Init +9 | Percep +8, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

"Physical labor, huh. Not exactly a strength of mine," Max says as they begin their drive.

Fort save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Fortunately, the mineral is close enough to the surface that the equipment makes the mining manageable for Max.

Dataphiles

Female human rocket girl 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Zoey's playlist

Fort: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Ooph, this is harder than our dance trainings...

Wayfinders

Shirren Priest Mystic 4 | KAC 16, EAC 16 | HP 19/30, SP 28, RP 6 | F+3,R+2,W+8 | Init+1, Perception +11 | Blindsense (Vibration 30') (SPELL USED: 2of #1 1of 2#)

Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

- It feels good some exercise


4-99 MAPS:

rolling for obozaya just to keep us moving
fort save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
success.

The Trucks are almost loaded when a pair of creatures enters the dig sight, possibly attracted by the activity.

initiative:

initiative Aluradaxa: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
initiative Kaath: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
initiative Keskochu: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
initiative Max: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
initiative Obozaya: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
initiative Zoey : 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

initiative enemy 1: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
initiative enemy 2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

Round 1
Kaath
Obozaya
Zoey

Purple
Cyan
Aluradaxa
Keskochu
Max

Bold PCs may act!

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Kasatha Spacefarer Solarian 3 | Init +1 | Peception +6 | Sp 27/27, HP 25/25, RP 0/1 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5 | Reroll 1/1 |

”The Cosmos guides the loading of these supplies to reasons we cannot fatho….what are those?!? “

Kaath snaps to attention and summons his solar weapon to one of his hands. He starts to attune and draws a laser pistol with other hand

Dataphiles

Female human rocket girl 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Zoey's playlist

Zoey realises this is the reason she's carrying that pink sniper rifle. She charges up and examines the creatures through the scope.

They look like big bulging creatures, with horns, and fiery eyes. They look a bit like the creatures in the Abysshead video.

She holds off on firing until she is certain the creatures are actually hostile

Readied action in case creatures attack:

Pang! (plasma guide): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 121d8 ⇒ 3

Wayfinders

Female Vesk mercenary soldier 4| SP 32/32 HP 34/34 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4; +2 vs. fear | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 Soldier 4

Obo draws her rifle and readies an attack.

"I have not seen the Abysshead video. Is it good?"

attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


4-99 MAPS:

Both readies attacks miss as purple moves in to try to take a bite out of Obozaya

bite vs KAC: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17
damage(p)+Fort save: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

cyan rushes one of the trucks
bite vs KAC: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33
damage(p)+Fort save: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
damage(p)+Fort save: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
And does a fair amount of damage


4-99 MAPS:

Round 1 finish round 2 start

Kaath
Obozaya
Zoey

Purple
Cyan
Aluradaxa
Keskochu
Max

All PCs may act!

Wayfinders

Shirren Priest Mystic 4 | KAC 16, EAC 16 | HP 19/30, SP 28, RP 6 | F+3,R+2,W+8 | Init+1, Perception +11 | Blindsense (Vibration 30') (SPELL USED: 2of #1 1of 2#)

The shirren moves a step back and shoots his pistol.
vs Purple

sound pistol: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 151d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Wayfinders

Female Vesk mercenary soldier 4| SP 32/32 HP 34/34 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4; +2 vs. fear | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 Soldier 4

Obo drops the rifle and draws her dosko. She attacks the creature near her. But her swing goes wide.

"Argh...take this"

ember flame doshko: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

Wayfinders

F Lashunta | Technomancer 4 | SP 20/20HP 24/24| RP6/6| EAC 16 KAC 16 | F +1 R +3 W +4| Init +2 |Per +0 | Spells 1st 0/4, 2nd 3/3

What are these things. As a xenoseeker Aluradux has Theme Knowledge (1st Level)
You are trained to seek out, identify, and interact with alien life-forms. Reduce the DC to identify a rare creature using Life Science by 5.

life science: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (20) + 17 = 37

"Bad doggie! Shoo!"

Aluradux concentrates and fires three bolts of eldritch energy at the beast attacking the truck.

magic missile-full action vs cyan: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 2, 4) + 3 = 12

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Kasatha Spacefarer Solarian 3 | Init +1 | Peception +6 | Sp 27/27, HP 25/25, RP 0/1 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5 | Reroll 1/1 |

Kaath continues to attune and takes a shot with his laser while drawing a starknife with another hand.

The cosmos has decided now is the time for us to vanquish these beasts!

azimuth laser pistol: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 fire: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Dataphiles

Female human rocket girl 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Zoey's playlist
Obo wrote:
"I have not seen the Abysshead video. Is it good?"

It's loud! Zoey says, it's okay if you like scary monsters, I guess...

Zoey doesn't, so she fires her sniper gun again.
Plasma guide, vs cyan: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 171d8 ⇒ 8

Ya! Focus fire! She screams, pointing at the monster (cyan) she shot at.

Get'em: Everyone gets a +1 morale bonus against the Cyan monster

Standard: Fire, Move: Get'em


4-99 MAPS:

Actually it would be mysticism, but Aluradaxa still knows these are Cresteaters N Large Magical beasts. You have 2 questions. Botting Max for round 1
Max moves quickly and quietly to try to surprise cyan,
trick: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (16) + 15 = 31
vs EAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
damage(E): 1d6 + 1 + 1d8 ⇒ (6) + 1 + (4) = 11
The magic missles and gunfire do some solid damage to cyan.
Purple tries to take another bite out of obozaya
vs KAC: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31
damage(P)+fort save: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Cyan spits at zoey
vs KAC: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
Fort save vs con damage.

Round 2 finish round 3 start

Kaath
Obozaya
Zoey

Cresteater Purple
Cresteater Cyan -31

Aluradaxa
Keskochu
Max

All PCs may act!

Wayfinders

Female Vesk mercenary soldier 4| SP 32/32 HP 34/34 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4; +2 vs. fear | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 Soldier 4

Obo swings again at the one in front of her.

attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

Wayfinders

F Lashunta | Technomancer 4 | SP 20/20HP 24/24| RP6/6| EAC 16 KAC 16 | F +1 R +3 W +4| Init +2 |Per +0 | Spells 1st 0/4, 2nd 3/3
XperimentalDM wrote:
Actually it would be mysticism, but Aluradaxa still knows these are Cresteaters N Large Magical beasts. You have 2 questions. Botting Max for round 1

I dunno, name of creature, weaknesses and special defenses maybe?

Aluradux fires another round of missiles at the creature.

magic missile vs cyan: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 2, 1) + 3 = 9

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Kasatha Spacefarer Solarian 3 | Init +1 | Peception +6 | Sp 27/27, HP 25/25, RP 0/1 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5 | Reroll 1/1 |

Kaath continues to attune as he hurls a returning starknife at the closest

”The cosmos will take you. “

returning star knife: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22 pierce: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 3 | SP 0/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 4/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +2 : R +6 : W +3 | Init +9 | Percep +8, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

Thanks for the bot. RL got super busy.

Round 2:

Preferring to keep some space between him and the creatures, Max circles around his companions for a better shot at the same creature he attacked before.

Trick attack (stealth): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20 (DC 20 + target's CR) Success = Extra damage and flat-footed
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 4

Ranged attack vs EAC (static arc pistol): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Damage (E): 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


4-99 MAPS:

Obozaya tries to strike at the Crest-Eater but misses. The other starfinders continue to provide ranges support, but Cyan is still up and fighting.

ound 2 finish round 3 start

Kaath
Obozaya
Zoey
Cresteater Purple
Cresteater Cyan -51

Aluradaxa
Keskochu
Max

Bold PCs may act.

51 to 100 of 261 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / XperimentalDMs SFS 4-99 A Time of Crisis All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.