XperimentalDMs SFS 4-99 A Time of Crisis (Inactive)

Game Master Jason Schimmel


151 to 200 of 261 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

4-99 MAPS:
Obozaya 4 wrote:
I'm not one for social skills? But I can assist

You are able to use other skills if you can explain how knowledge in that area could be relevant to their interests

Wayfinders

F Lashunta | Technomancer 4 | SP 20/20HP 24/24| RP6/6| EAC 16 KAC 16 | F +1 R +3 W +4| Init +2 |Per +0 | Spells 1st 0/4, 2nd 3/3
XperimentalDM wrote:

After giving you all a chance to introduce yourselves, Danskaro speaks.

“I’ll be honest with you,” Denskaro begins, inviting you to take a seat around the fire. “I’m glad to learn we aren’t alone on this planet. Still... you must know that your Society is known for uncovering many dangers, intentionally or not. There are many, including some among our contingent, who think you bring more trouble than good, and trouble is definitely something we could all do without right now. So, tell me, Starfinders, why should we work together?”

"Well Danskaro, I figure you're here to explore and frankly that's kinda like the primary mission of the Starfinders too. It's why I joined anyway. To travel to new and interesting planets and encounter unusual lifeforms. So exciting! Wouldn't you like to know about the new lifeforms I've already catalogued in our time here?"

life science: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (7) + 17 = 24

Dataphiles

Female human rocket girl 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Zoey's playlist

Zoey is never one to shy away from a tough crowd, so she approaches Wander-Fourth. Hello, I'm bright and sparkling Zoey! I am a trainee with AbadarCorp entertainment. Even Aladurax here thinks I'm almost good enough to be a professional

She mutters under her breath ...almost...

Did you know AbadarCorp entertainment is the larger supplier of Starfinder equipment? Everything we carry is from their top line and comes with a one-year local timeframe limited warranty*. We carry a lot of stuff!

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

---
Damage due to mistreatment such as exposure to moisture, heat, radiation, psychic forces, excessive gravity, vacuum, GROKH(tm) or quantum tunneling excluded from warranty. Warranty void if exposed to time reversal. Not valid where time does not exist.
---

Dataphiles

Female human rocket girl 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Zoey's playlist

Zoey also looks at Obozaya Auntie Obo, shall we talk to Denskaro? I know some Vesk...

Не стреляйте в блондинку she says. With a weird accent.

Wayfinders

Shirren Priest Mystic 4 | KAC 16, EAC 16 | HP 19/30, SP 28, RP 6 | F+3,R+2,W+8 | Init+1, Perception +11 | Blindsense (Vibration 30') (SPELL USED: 2of #1 1of 2#)

Diplo Djeyd: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Mysticism Wander Fourth: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14
Medicne Danskaro: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

The priest try to speak a little with each of them.

Djeyd, I think we may help each other. In group all is easier

Wander, as I was saying to your partner Djeyd, we are all part of the same. We are all connected. All beigns and all Gods. We can do this alone.

For example, Danskaro, What are your medice supplies? Do you need something? Fevers are commons in this kind of situations and you should need water and analgesics

Dice Gods blame me!

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 3 | SP 0/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 4/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +2 : R +6 : W +3 | Init +9 | Percep +8, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

Max looks over the camp. "You've done a nice job setting up a perimeter and finding shelter from the elements. We have come across some large creatures though that might be able to breach your wall. If you'd like, I could help you strengthen it."

Engineering: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

"Djeyd, you mentioned you were on your way back home but I don't think you mentioned where that is. I imagine whomever is there is worried about what happened to your group."

Culture: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

"While your current set up will help you survive here for a while, do you have a plan yet for how to get back home? We are working on repairing some ships and could give you a lift to Absalom Station or at least let someone know where you are to come rescue you."

Bluff: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Grand Lodge

BoomBlock || Spell Templates | Starship Roles | ◆◇↺

**HOUSE GM ANNOUNCEMENT**

”You’ve done great work so far, Starfinders!” Bennock says to the assembled Starfinders in the mess hall one evening. ”Camp is really coming along nicely. Keep it up!”

Table GMs, the Inspired Survival condition on page 12 is in effect.

Wayfinders

Female Vesk mercenary soldier 4| SP 32/32 HP 34/34 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4; +2 vs. fear | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 Soldier 4

Obo tries to help but grows gruff.

"Yes...you want to cooperate!"

intimidate: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Dataphiles

Female human rocket girl 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Zoey's playlist

Ah, auntieee... Zoey reacts to the Obozaya trying to intimidate her, why are you being like this?

If Obozaya is being like that, she'll just talk to Denskaro alone.

The society is not just about dangerous stuff. We also have dinner parties and culture, and good connections. Didn't you see our team on Pact World Warriors? Live exploration extreme? Our members have many talents. I know the dances to every Strawberry Machine Cake Song!

Profession, Artist: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30

Zoey does an inpromptu performance that she hopes is almost good enough.

You just march in, and your spacesuit looks alright
For a rookie, lucky pilot on a rookie lucky flight
You scanned the room, you have shot my heart
On a rookie lucky spaceship to a rookie lucky star!

Pretend to be invincible, and look so rough
So confident, but not with me, you're not so tough
Is there a matter, maybe?
What's on the floor, baby?
Was there a cat and did it get your tongue, maybe?
I like it - I like to see your helmet is bright!
I don't mind it - at least you're sure your laces are tied!
Rookie rookie! My super lucky rookie, rookie!

When she is done she hands Denskaro a signed photo

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Kasatha Spacefarer Solarian 3 | Init +1 | Peception +6 | Sp 27/27, HP 25/25, RP 0/1 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5 | Reroll 1/1 |

Kaath continues to work with the team


4-99 MAPS:

Aluradaxa and Zoey both seem to connect with the Waydanites.
Keskoachu does not seem to be very convinceing
Max's explaination of the camps setup seems to make alot of sense to them.
Obazayas bluster falls flat.
Kaath still has a round 1 check Perhaps mysticim would make sense talking to the group of priests.

round 2
Max seems to be able to connect with them farther and Zoeys impromptue performance seems to touch a number of the group.
Keskoachu continues to flounder in this tense situation.
Obazaya, Kaath and Aluradaxa still have actions for social round 2.

You have 5 Successes

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Kasatha Spacefarer Solarian 3 | Init +1 | Peception +6 | Sp 27/27, HP 25/25, RP 0/1 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5 | Reroll 1/1 |

Kaath speaks to the priests for guidance

”The cosmos has brought us her to enlighten us! “

Mysticisms : 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24

Grand Lodge

BoomBlock || Spell Templates | Starship Roles | ◆◇↺

**HOUSE GM ANNOUNCEMENT**

”Great job, folks! The camp is really starting to feel like home!”

Table GMs, this is your 1-day warning before we move to part 3.

Dataphiles

Female human rocket girl 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Zoey's playlist

Culture: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Zoey finally talks to Djyed, but all she can come up with is.. ...maybe I can get you concert tickets?

Wayfinders

F Lashunta | Technomancer 4 | SP 20/20HP 24/24| RP6/6| EAC 16 KAC 16 | F +1 R +3 W +4| Init +2 |Per +0 | Spells 1st 0/4, 2nd 3/3

mysticism: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Aluradux attempts to discuss religion with Denskaro with less than stellar results.

culture: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26

She has a bit more luck talking with Djeyd about arraigning a meet-and-greet with the society once she mentions some of the more exotic aliens belonging to the starfinder society.

Wayfinders

Female Vesk mercenary soldier 4| SP 32/32 HP 34/34 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4; +2 vs. fear | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 Soldier 4

Obo turns to Zoey.

"I don't know how to be pleasant! Perhaps I can try!"

She tries to persuade Denskaro. But is too gruff!

Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 9

Wayfinders

Shirren Priest Mystic 4 | KAC 16, EAC 16 | HP 19/30, SP 28, RP 6 | F+3,R+2,W+8 | Init+1, Perception +11 | Blindsense (Vibration 30') (SPELL USED: 2of #1 1of 2#)

I made all my rolls, right?

Grand Lodge

BoomBlock || Spell Templates | Starship Roles | ◆◇↺

**HOUSE GM ANNOUNCEMENT**

The comm units of every Starfinder in the area chime in unison, and Bennock’s face appears. “Howdy, folks. I want to give you all a quick update on the study group that’s been looking into some strange energy phenomena some of you’ve been noticing lately. They’ve been taking readings and reviewing your accounts of strange happenings, and they’ve put together a report. I’ll forward the whole thing to you, but the main takeaway, at least for me, is that this energy seems to be connected to the Plane of Earth somehow. That’s odd, but what worries me more is that the energy levels are rising. Who knows what that will mean for us if it continues, but—”

Bennock’s message is interrupted by a chime. He looks down, frowns, and returns his worried gaze to the screen. “Sounds like the energy levels are spiking as I speak. I don’t know what that means for us, but I doubt it will be good. Everyone, head to your duty stations and be prepared for anything!”

Table GMs, please begin Part 3.


4-99 MAPS:
Keskochu Ordox wrote:
I made all my rolls, right?

Yes. Pretty sure the Party was goingt to suceees on that one but that's ok The houes had plenety of sucesses in part 2.

There are 3 missions for Part 3
*Intruders! --Guard the main gate
*Planar Incursion -- respond to a surge of planar energies in the field
*Good Neighbors --Help evac the Waydanites

From the anncouces conditions in part 2,
you next initative roll will get an additional +2
YOu ay choose once at any time to roll twice and take the better on any d20 roll.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Kasatha Spacefarer Solarian 3 | Init +1 | Peception +6 | Sp 27/27, HP 25/25, RP 0/1 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5 | Reroll 1/1 |

Kaath listens to the briefing.

The cosmos will tell us the order. I am fine with the order presented.

vote: Intruders!

Wayfinders

F Lashunta | Technomancer 4 | SP 20/20HP 24/24| RP6/6| EAC 16 KAC 16 | F +1 R +3 W +4| Init +2 |Per +0 | Spells 1st 0/4, 2nd 3/3

I kinda think that since we're already here we should evac the Waydanites

Dataphiles

Female human rocket girl 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Zoey's playlist

I agree on evac

Wayfinders

Shirren Priest Mystic 4 | KAC 16, EAC 16 | HP 19/30, SP 28, RP 6 | F+3,R+2,W+8 | Init+1, Perception +11 | Blindsense (Vibration 30') (SPELL USED: 2of #1 1of 2#)

ok, Evac, and then Intruders

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Kasatha Spacefarer Solarian 3 | Init +1 | Peception +6 | Sp 27/27, HP 25/25, RP 0/1 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5 | Reroll 1/1 |

evac is fine too. :)


4-99 MAPS:

"Hold up a second!” Bennock calls, jogging over. “We just got a distress call from our Weydanite friends. Their camp is under attack, and I’ve offered them shelter here. They need help getting everyone evacuated before they’re overrun. Please, hop in a shuttle and get over there as quickly as you can!”

Reaching the Weydanite camp is easier said than done, as volcanic vents triggered by the planar incursion created powerful storms between there and the Starfinder base camp. To reach the Weydanite camp quickly, the PC piloting the shuttle must attempt a Hard Piloting check. Other Starfinders can attempt to aid using other skills by succeeding at an Average skill check, with each successful check adding a cumulative +2 bonus to the pilot’s check.
Examples of suitable skills are Survival to navigate by natural landmarks, Physical Science to predict the effect of the storms, and Engineering to boost power to the sensors, though creative solutions are encourage.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Kasatha Spacefarer Solarian 3 | Init +1 | Peception +6 | Sp 27/27, HP 25/25, RP 0/1 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5 | Reroll 1/1 |

Kaath will assist in Survival to navigate by natural landmarks

”The cosmos shall reveal the way! “

Survival assist : 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Dataphiles

Female human rocket girl 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Zoey's playlist

Zoey happily takes place behind the controls, shouting Let's goooo with little blond plucks sticking out of her space helmet as she planks the thruster

Piloting: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

Go go space ship
Shuttle to another world
Countdown, lift-off!
Ground control we're good to go
Ah yeah ah yeah
Let's power up!
I'll meet you on another world

DJ, turn up the power! I'm guessing we still need some help to succeed

Wayfinders

Female Vesk mercenary soldier 4| SP 32/32 HP 34/34 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4; +2 vs. fear | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 Soldier 4

Obo helps look around at the landmarks.

Survival: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Wayfinders

F Lashunta | Technomancer 4 | SP 20/20HP 24/24| RP6/6| EAC 16 KAC 16 | F +1 R +3 W +4| Init +2 |Per +0 | Spells 1st 0/4, 2nd 3/3

"Wow that storm is getting out of hand. It's getting hard to see anything. Lemme see if I de-clutter the ventral chroniton brackets to get a clearer idea of what's out there."

engineering to boost the sensors: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21

Dataphiles

Female human rocket girl 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Zoey's playlist

Zoey keeps singing while attempting to navigate the hazard,...

Mountain to the left, mountain to the right!

Clear the storm in the air,
shuttle around as if you just don't care!

If she manages to get close to the camp, she'll open a com channel, clearly enjoying herself too much: Hello everybody! This is captain Zoey Strawberry of the Shuttle Popsicle. As we all know, the secret to flying is avoiding the ground, and I think that's exactly what you need right now! Requesting permission to land and start evac!

Wayfinders

Shirren Priest Mystic 4 | KAC 16, EAC 16 | HP 19/30, SP 28, RP 6 | F+3,R+2,W+8 | Init+1, Perception +11 | Blindsense (Vibration 30') (SPELL USED: 2of #1 1of 2#)

Percep Aid: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20

We must pay attention to the landscape!


4-99 MAPS:

You manage to make good time to the camp. You land your shuttle just outside one of the tunnels leading to their encampment. You rush down the corridor to assist with the evacuation, but as you do, the grey forcefield protecting the enterence fails and you can hear the sound of frantic shouts from inside the camp.

As you enter the scene, you see 4 creatures have burrowed up into the camp.

initiative:

initiative Aluradaxa: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 + 2 = 18
initiative Kaath: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 2 = 10
initiative Keskochu: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 1 + 2 = 23
initiative Max: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 9 + 2 = 31
initiative Obozaya: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 2 = 21
initiative Zoey : 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 + 2 = 24

initiative enemy 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
initiative enemy 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
initiative enemy 3: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
initiative enemy 4: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

Evacuation compelte in 4 rounds.

helping with eh evacuation:

Instead of fighting critters, one of you can attempt a Hard Diplomacy or Intimidate check as a full action. If they succeed, they encourage the fleeing Weydanites to hurry, reducing the number of rounds required by 1.

Slide 8
Round 1

Max
Zoey
Keskochu
Obozaya
Aluradaxa

Red
Blue
Kaath
Orange
Purple

Dataphiles

Female human rocket girl 3 | SP 18/18 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 14; KAC 15 | Fort +1; Ref +5; Will +3 | Init: +2 | Perc: +4, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Zoey's playlist

Ya! I said AVOID THE GROUND, let's go, let's go!

Zoey is scary (Intimidate): 1d20 + 10 + 1d6 ⇒ (14) + 10 + (3) = 27

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 3 | SP 0/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 4/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +2 : R +6 : W +3 | Init +9 | Percep +8, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

"Anyone know what those things are," Max asks as he moves into position for a clear shot at the nearest creature, his static arc pistol flying into his hand as he moves.

Trick attack (stealth): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20 (DC 20 + target's CR) Success = Extra damage and flat-footed
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1

Ranged attack vs EAC (static arc pistol): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Damage (E): 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Crit? Damage (E): 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Grand Lodge

BoomBlock || Spell Templates | Starship Roles | ◆◇↺

**HOUSE GM ANNOUNCEMENT**

”Look lively, folks, we got trouble on all sides!”


Defend Mission 1: Intruders! - Status: Yellow
Defend Mission 2: Planar Incursion - Status: Yellow
Defend Mission 3: Good Neighbors - Status: Yellow

Wayfinders

F Lashunta | Technomancer 4 | SP 20/20HP 24/24| RP6/6| EAC 16 KAC 16 | F +1 R +3 W +4| Init +2 |Per +0 | Spells 1st 0/4, 2nd 3/3

What are these things?

identify creatures: 1d20 ⇒ 12

+17 Life Science, +11 Engineering, +5 Mysticism

diplomacy-encourage Weydanites to hurry: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

"Um excuse me everyone...erm hurry now. Um to the shuttle I mean. You know, so we can evacuate everyone? Please?"


4-99 MAPS:
Aluradux Hass wrote:

What are these things?

[dice=identify creatures]1d20

+17 Life Science, +11 Engineering, +5 Mysticism

[dice=diplomacy-encourage Weydanites to hurry]1d20+8

"Um excuse me everyone...erm hurry now. Um to the shuttle I mean. You know, so we can evacuate everyone? Please?"

only one person per round can succeed on that check. So you should do something else. As for ID, those are Thoqquas N Medium outsider (earth, elemental, extraplanar, fire). You get one question


4-99 MAPS:
Max Deverell wrote:

"Anyone know what those things are," Max asks as he moves into position for a clear shot at the nearest creature, his static arc pistol flying into his hand as he moves.

[dice=Trick attack (stealth)]1d20+14 (DC 20 + target's CR) Success = Extra damage and flat-footed
[dice=Damage]1d8

[dice=Ranged attack vs EAC (static arc pistol)]1d20+6
[dice=Damage (E)]1d6+1
[dice=Crit? Damage (E)]1d6+1

Max gets a good hit, but the creature doesn't seem quite as devistated as you would have expected. (immune to crits)

Round 1 continued

Max
Zoey
Keskochu
Obozaya
Aluradaxa

Red (-8)
Blue
Kaath
Orange
Purple

BOLD PCs may act!

Wayfinders

Female Vesk mercenary soldier 4| SP 32/32 HP 34/34 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4; +2 vs. fear | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 Soldier 4

Obo gets her rifle out and fires red

attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Wayfinders

Shirren Priest Mystic 4 | KAC 16, EAC 16 | HP 19/30, SP 28, RP 6 | F+3,R+2,W+8 | Init+1, Perception +11 | Blindsense (Vibration 30') (SPELL USED: 2of #1 1of 2#)

Keskochu concentrates in the nearest foe sending a telephatic attack.

mind thrust level 1, DC 16

mind thrust damage: 2d10 ⇒ (9, 4) = 13


4-99 MAPS:

will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Obozaya misses but Keskochu overwhelms the creatures mind leaving it thrasing on the ground.

Round 1 continued

Max
Zoey
Keskochu
Obozaya
Aluradaxa

Blue
Kaath
Orange
Purple

BOLD PCs may act!

Wayfinders

F Lashunta | Technomancer 4 | SP 20/20HP 24/24| RP6/6| EAC 16 KAC 16 | F +1 R +3 W +4| Init +2 |Per +0 | Spells 1st 0/4, 2nd 3/3

do these creatures have any weaknesses?

Aluradux concentrates and fires three bolts of eldrich force st one of the elementals.

magic missile vs purple: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 3, 1) + 3 = 10


4-99 MAPS:
Aluradux Hass wrote:

do these creatures have any weaknesses?

Aluradux concentrates and fires three bolts of eldrich force st one of the elementals.

[Dice=magic missile vs purple]3d4+3

Vulnerable to cold

The three missles slam the Thoqqua hard.
Blue rushes forward.

Round 1 continued

Max
Zoey
Keskochu
Obozaya
Aluradaxa

Blue
Kaath

Orange
Purple

BOLD PCs may act!


4-99 MAPS:
XperimentalDM wrote:
Aluradux Hass wrote:

do these creatures have any weaknesses?

Aluradux concentrates and fires three bolts of eldrich force st one of the elementals.

[Dice=magic missile vs purple]3d4+3

Vulnerable to cold

The three missles slam the Thoqqua hard.
Blue rushes forward.

Round 1 continued

Max
Zoey
Keskochu
Obozaya
Aluradaxa

Blue
Kaath

Orange
Purple (-10)

BOLD PCs may act!

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Kasatha Spacefarer Solarian 3 | Init +1 | Peception +6 | Sp 27/27, HP 25/25, RP 0/1 | EAC 15, KAC 16 | Fort +5, Ref +2, Will +5 | Reroll 1/1 |

Kaath activates his solar weapon and moves to engage

”The light will take you! “

solar crystal weapon: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12 for bludgeon: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 1 = 7 +1 elec/stun


4-99 MAPS:

Kaaths swing misses the magma worm as two more rush out to harass the party.

Purple Charges Max
vs KAC: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 11 - 2 = 21
Damage(P&F): 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Many of the Waydanites have made their way into the tunnel. At the current rate it will take 2 more rounds to evac.

Round 2

Max
Zoey
Keskochu
Obozaya
Aluradaxa

Blue
Kaath
Orange
Purple (-10)

BOLD PCs may act!

Wayfinders

Female Vesk mercenary soldier 4| SP 32/32 HP 34/34 | RP 5/5 | EAC 21; KAC 23 | Fort +5; Ref +4; Will +4; +2 vs. fear | Init: +7 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 Soldier 4

Obo drops her rifle and draws her doshko. She swings. blue

"Arrgh"

attack doshko: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

damage: 1d8 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 3 | SP 0/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 4/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +2 : R +6 : W +3 | Init +9 | Percep +8, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

With limited space, Max isn't able to avoid the attack of the creature but he uses the momentum to move back from it and fire.

Guarded step then attack.

Ranged attack vs EAC (purple)(static arc pistol): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Damage (E): 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Wayfinders

F Lashunta | Technomancer 4 | SP 20/20HP 24/24| RP6/6| EAC 16 KAC 16 | F +1 R +3 W +4| Init +2 |Per +0 | Spells 1st 0/4, 2nd 3/3

"I'm not sure that fire is the best way to attack them Obo. They're Thoqquas, cold hurts them."

energy ray-cold vs purple EAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3


4-99 MAPS:

Aluradux is unfortunately correct. Obozayas ember flame doskkyo strikes the Thoqqua but fails to do any damage. Max's shot however is a solid hit while Aluradux's energy ray zips past the creature.

Round 2 continued

Max
Zoey
Keskochu

Obozaya
Aluradaxa

Blue
Kaath
Orange
Purple (-16)

BOLD PCs may act!

151 to 200 of 261 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / XperimentalDMs SFS 4-99 A Time of Crisis All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.