Jade Regent, the Unexpected Journey

Game Master GM Wulfson

Campaign Resources

In Game Date: Toilday, 28 Erastus


601 to 650 of 1,145 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

Spellcraft DC 15:

The pouch has a soft Abjuration presence, but you can tell something is off. Your divine magic is making it glow even brighter.

The red skinned tien man eyes you Adrian, the veneer of playfulness starting to slide off “You are owed? Trembling little puppets with strings tangled making demands to me? What you fail to understand is I am one of the foes who slayed the fools who hid in this castle. I have taken this as my payment for service. I am the king of this kingdom and you are all trespassing. So answer my question, now.” he leans forward now and stares deeply at you. “And who might your friend be that you are protecting hmm?”

Sense Motive DC16:

Looking at him the person is clearly unhinged. However you can see by the interest and the way he’s searching you he is fishing for answers; but for what reason you’d have to make your own assumptions, his body language gives nothing else away.


Active spells:
Barkskin (30 mins)
Female Half-Elf Druid 3 (Wolf shaman) HP 29/29 |Current: AC 17 AC/T/FF 15/12/13 | F +6 R +3 W +6 (+8) Totem Transformation 0/3 Low light vision 60ft, CMD 15: Perception +8, Init +2

Instincts taking the forefront, Lyraesel is barely aware of the conversation as she watches the dire corbies actions, expecting a sudden ambush.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


Skills:
Acrobatics +5, Disable Device +10, Dungeoneering +6, Geography +6, Local +4, Linguistics +3, Perception +13, Stealth +5, Survival +8 (+1 to Track), Swim +5
Male Human Slayer 3; Init +4; 35/35 HP; AC 18, T 12, FF 16; Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +4

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

Byron laughs and says, "We are here to protect all of our allies. Why? Are you expecting someone in particular?"


Female Human (Tian-Min) Ninja 2/Samurai (Warrior Poet) 1 | 21/24 HP | AC 15 T 13 FF 12 | Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +2 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 (trap spotter) | Challenge 1/1 | Ki pool 2/3 | Resolve 0/1

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human (Tian-Shu) HP 22/22|AC 15/14/12|F +5 R+5 W+3| Int +2|Perc +8

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

The monk maintains his grim expression, but it gives way a bit as he makes a realization. "You don't know, do you." With that he stands back up.

"I think we're done here. If you want anything more, you'll have to beat it out of us.. And while we're at it, we're taking your castle too"

Adrian won't go for the surprise round... but that doesn't mean others can't right now."


M NG half-elf arcanist 2 / sorcerer 1 | HP 22/22 | AC 13+4* T 13+4* FF 10+4* | CMB -1 CMD 12 | F +3* R +2* W +3*** | init +8 Per +6* SM +0 | abilities AB: 7/7 AR: 7/7 D: 7/7 R: fire 5 | spells A1: 4/4 S1: 4/4 | effects/conditions coin shot 3/3 30m, mage armor 3h, resistance 1m

Winsome doesn't come into the room, though he suspects the unhinged man knows he is there. Still, the partial cover of the corridor seems safer. He winces as the conversation turns unfriendly, and prepares himself to fight as it inevitably goes that direction. Fortunately, his father's adherence to the teachings of Torag has rubbed off on him somewhat, making him able to quickly react to surprise attacks. He draws out several gold coins from his pouch, suspecting he will need them as soon as the parley becomes a combat.


Active spells:
Barkskin (30 mins)
Female Half-Elf Druid 3 (Wolf shaman) HP 29/29 |Current: AC 17 AC/T/FF 15/12/13 | F +6 R +3 W +6 (+8) Totem Transformation 0/3 Low light vision 60ft, CMD 15: Perception +8, Init +2

With a feral smile, Lyraesel utters a phrase in druidic, crushing a piece of bark in her hand as her skin begins to darken and thicken, it's surface becoming thick, yet flexible bark.

Cast Barkskin. Would be my surprise round action.


Female Human (Tian-Min) Ninja 2/Samurai (Warrior Poet) 1 | 21/24 HP | AC 15 T 13 FF 12 | Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +2 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 (trap spotter) | Challenge 1/1 | Ki pool 2/3 | Resolve 0/1

Aiko picks up what Adrian is putting down before he even finishes his final sentence and simply lunges toward the puppet-bird-monster with her naginata in a single fluid move.

Naginata attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Naginata confirm crit: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Damn, a x4 crit would've been great right now.

Naginata damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Sneak attack damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1


Skills:
Acrobatics +5, Disable Device +10, Dungeoneering +6, Geography +6, Local +4, Linguistics +3, Perception +13, Stealth +5, Survival +8 (+1 to Track), Swim +5
Male Human Slayer 3; Init +4; 35/35 HP; AC 18, T 12, FF 16; Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +4

Byron stands and draws his weapon.

I was sitting so my surprise action is a move action to stand up and draw my sword since apparently we are not watching the play.


M NG half-elf arcanist 2 / sorcerer 1 | HP 22/22 | AC 13+4* T 13+4* FF 10+4* | CMB -1 CMD 12 | F +3* R +2* W +3*** | init +8 Per +6* SM +0 | abilities AB: 7/7 AR: 7/7 D: 7/7 R: fire 5 | spells A1: 4/4 S1: 4/4 | effects/conditions coin shot 3/3 30m, mage armor 3h, resistance 1m

Winsome casts coin shot, launching one of the gold coins that he palmed earlier in a deadly arc against the bird monster.

Ranged touch attack (coin shot): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Damage (bludgeoning and piercing): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8


Unfortunately no surprise round, he was assuredly expecting combat and was aware of all of you.

Winsome: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Byron: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Aiko: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Lyraesal: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Adrian: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Kelda: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Kikonu: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
corbies: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Init order Winsome, corbies, Adrian, Byron, Lyraesal, Aiko, Kikonu, Kelda

You can keep any rolls you had or choose a different action. The tien man is not far from all of you sitting next to him, and the 3 corbies are 20 feet from you.


Female Cleric/3 | HP 24/24| AC 20/12/18 |Saves 4/3/6 | Init +2 | Perc +4

Adrian never got his Disintegrate spell, but since he attacks the most often, he gets an Aid spell for +1 to hit and temp hp totaling:
temps: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Bad dice! Shameful!


The tien man is hit in the face with a gold coin leaving a bleeding mark. He howls in pain and shouts at you, “How dare you! Get them my feathered ones.”

With that the corbies leap at the group of you sitting.

Screen:

acrobatics 1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
acrobatics 2: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
acrobatics 3: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

corby1@Adrian: 2d20 ⇒ (19, 15) = 343d4 + 1 ⇒ (2, 3, 1) + 1 = 7 22 and 18, 7 damage.
corby2@Lyraseal: 2d20 ⇒ (18, 8) = 263d4 + 1 ⇒ (3, 2, 4) + 1 = 10 21 and 11, 4 damage.
corby3@Byron: 2d20 ⇒ (10, 19) = 293d4 + 1 ⇒ (4, 3, 2) + 1 = 10 22 and 13, 4 damage.

The three corbies engage the three people closest and who talked the most, Adrian is attacked and the creatures claws sink deep ripping and tearing at him 7 damage. While Byron and Lyraesel manage to avoid getting torn to pieces and are simply slashed each, 4 damage.

Init order: Zaraleva, Winsome, corbies, left to go are: Adrian, Byron, Lyraesal, Aiko, Kikonu, Kelda


Female Human (Tian-Min) Ninja 2/Samurai (Warrior Poet) 1 | 21/24 HP | AC 15 T 13 FF 12 | Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +2 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 (trap spotter) | Challenge 1/1 | Ki pool 2/3 | Resolve 0/1

Did my nat 20 above just... not hit?


Active spells:
Barkskin (30 mins)
Female Half-Elf Druid 3 (Wolf shaman) HP 29/29 |Current: AC 17 AC/T/FF 15/12/13 | F +6 R +3 W +6 (+8) Totem Transformation 0/3 Low light vision 60ft, CMD 15: Perception +8, Init +2
GM-MM wrote:

Unfortunately no surprise round, he was assuredly expecting combat and was aware of all of you.

Init order Winsome, corbies, Adrian, Byron, Lyraesal, Aiko, Kikonu, Kelda

You can keep any rolls you had or choose a different action. The tien man is not far from all of you sitting next to him, and the 3 corbies are 20 feet from you.

Basically there was no surprise round so all the rolls/attacks/actions are now playing out in initiative order. We're all up now so if you want to maintain the attack just indicate no change in action, and GM-MM will resolve next post I'm assuming


Male Human (Tian-Shu) HP 22/22|AC 15/14/12|F +5 R+5 W+3| Int +2|Perc +8

Adrian looked back in shock when the coin flew from their side to hit the man in the face, then turned back towards their stalkers. "So... I guess negotiations are over?" As to make that even more clear, he yells as his body is slashed by one of the corbies.

With diplomacy failing, he got back to action, slamming a fist down at the one who slashed him for a stun followed by a straight punch at the face.

Flurry 1, Stunning fist: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Damage?: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Flurry 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


Active spells:
Barkskin (30 mins)
Female Half-Elf Druid 3 (Wolf shaman) HP 29/29 |Current: AC 17 AC/T/FF 15/12/13 | F +6 R +3 W +6 (+8) Totem Transformation 0/3 Low light vision 60ft, CMD 15: Perception +8, Init +2

With a feral snarl as the corbie's claw connects, Lyraesel takes a step back, uttering a phrase in druidic and crushing a piece of bark in her hand as her skin begins to darken and thicken, it's surface becoming thick, yet flexible bark, as she draw3s her sickle with her other hand.

5ft step back while drawing weapon, cast Barkskin


As Lyraesal stated, I don’t know if there’s something else you’d like to do but I’ll most definitely allow the nat 20 to count. It will hit I just don’t know if you’d want to maintain it on the man in the throne or the change it to one of the corbies.

fort save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

The punch to the face doesn’t stun the bird-man but it most definitely does damage it, it equals a strange gargled sound, it’s beak likely broken.

Damage:
- Tien man 8
- Corby 1 8


Female Human (Tian-Min) Ninja 2/Samurai (Warrior Poet) 1 | 21/24 HP | AC 15 T 13 FF 12 | Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +2 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 (trap spotter) | Challenge 1/1 | Ki pool 2/3 | Resolve 0/1

Throne guy please. Reach matters!


Skills:
Acrobatics +5, Disable Device +10, Dungeoneering +6, Geography +6, Local +4, Linguistics +3, Perception +13, Stealth +5, Survival +8 (+1 to Track), Swim +5
Male Human Slayer 3; Init +4; 35/35 HP; AC 18, T 12, FF 16; Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +4

Byron will draw his weapon and attack a Corby.

I am not sure if I had time to stand, if not feel free to add whatever penalty I get for sitting. I am not prone. If I can finish standing while drawing my sword I will.

Greatsword Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Greatsword Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 4) + 4 = 9

I am also not sure where we are in the castle map.


Female Cleric/3 | HP 24/24| AC 20/12/18 |Saves 4/3/6 | Init +2 | Perc +4
Byron Vhiski wrote:
I am also not sure where we are in the castle map.

We left T8 and went into the throne room T6.


Active spells:
Barkskin (30 mins)
Female Half-Elf Druid 3 (Wolf shaman) HP 29/29 |Current: AC 17 AC/T/FF 15/12/13 | F +6 R +3 W +6 (+8) Totem Transformation 0/3 Low light vision 60ft, CMD 15: Perception +8, Init +2
Byron Vhiski wrote:

Byron will draw his weapon and attack a Corby.

I am not sure if I had time to stand, if not feel free to add whatever penalty I get for sitting. I am not prone. If I can finish standing while drawing my sword I will.

As long as you have +1 BAB or better you can draw a weapon while taking a move action so you should be fine to draw on the rise.


Zaraleva is correct the throne room would correlate to T6 on the map. And Yes you would be able to stand and draw a weapon.

Aiko’s blade manages to skewer the man as he is on the throne and he grimaced growling back. “Your are ruining this all you dirty apes. with that he starts to shake as until from his back large raven like wings sprout and his eyes grow pale while his face turns red. He takes to the air 15 feet up and cackles “Get them my crows!” [/ooc] Would provoke an AoO from Aiko.

Kelda let’s our a battle cry as she sprints in and goes to cut the corby next to Byron in two. She backs into it and it lets out a gurgle before it’s eyes roll in the back of its head and it lets out a murderous squawk.

Kelda attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 171d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Init order: Zaraleva, Winsome, corbies, Adrian, Byron, Lyraesal, Aiko, Kikonu, Kelda

Damage done:
Tien man 16 damage
Corby 1 8 damage
Corby 3 17 damage


Female Human (Tian-Min) Ninja 2/Samurai (Warrior Poet) 1 | 21/24 HP | AC 15 T 13 FF 12 | Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +2 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 (trap spotter) | Challenge 1/1 | Ki pool 2/3 | Resolve 0/1

AoO: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19
Naginata damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


M NG half-elf arcanist 2 / sorcerer 1 | HP 22/22 | AC 13+4* T 13+4* FF 10+4* | CMB -1 CMD 12 | F +3* R +2* W +3*** | init +8 Per +6* SM +0 | abilities AB: 7/7 AR: 7/7 D: 7/7 R: fire 5 | spells A1: 4/4 S1: 4/4 | effects/conditions coin shot 3/3 30m, mage armor 3h, resistance 1m

Winsome fires a second golden missile at the flying man.

Ranged attack (coin shot): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 (If he's still within 20' this is a touch attack.)
Damage (bludgeoning, magic, and piercing): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Female Cleric/3 | HP 24/24| AC 20/12/18 |Saves 4/3/6 | Init +2 | Perc +4

"Murderer! You will burn for your sins!"
Zaraleva casts Burning Hands (Reflex half, DC 14) at the boss bird.
Burning Hands: 3d4 ⇒ (2, 4, 4) = 10 fire damage


Aiko manages to slash across his leg as he takes to the air. While winsome is unable to hit him as he moves deftly through the air

screen:

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

The flames wash over him and he lets out a scream, trying to put out any flame on him.

The corbies continue to tear away the one next to Byron swaying barely alive.

Screen 2:

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 81d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 211d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 41d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 181d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

The one attcking Lyraesal finds the magic protecting her to hard to break through while Adrian manages to avoid getting torn up and is slashed for 3 damage. Byron finds his opponent to difficult to avoid now that it no longer tries to avoid his attacks.

Init order: Zaraleva, Winsome, corbies, left to go Adrian, Byron, Lyraesal, Aiko, Kikonu, Kelda

Damage done:
Tien man 30 damage
Corby 1 8 damage
Corby 3 17 damage


Female Human (Tian-Min) Ninja 2/Samurai (Warrior Poet) 1 | 21/24 HP | AC 15 T 13 FF 12 | Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +2 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 (trap spotter) | Challenge 1/1 | Ki pool 2/3 | Resolve 0/1

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20

Aiko leaps into the air in a graceful grand jete, her naginata slashing from a parallel position upward before gravity reasserts and she falls back to the ground.

Ninja class feature allows all jumps to be treated as running jumps with at least one ki point in reserve. Hitting DC 20 makes a 5' high jump, plus Aiko is 5' high and has 5' of reach.

Naginata attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Naginata damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Skills:
Acrobatics +5, Disable Device +10, Dungeoneering +6, Geography +6, Local +4, Linguistics +3, Perception +13, Stealth +5, Survival +8 (+1 to Track), Swim +5
Male Human Slayer 3; Init +4; 35/35 HP; AC 18, T 12, FF 16; Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +4

Waylon will try and finish the corby near him.

Greatsword Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Greatsword Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 3) + 4 = 9


Active spells:
Barkskin (30 mins)
Female Half-Elf Druid 3 (Wolf shaman) HP 29/29 |Current: AC 17 AC/T/FF 15/12/13 | F +6 R +3 W +6 (+8) Totem Transformation 0/3 Low light vision 60ft, CMD 15: Perception +8, Init +2

As the Corb's attacks fail to penetrate her bark-like skin, Lyraesel retaliates with a vicious slash with Ironfang, tearing through the birdman's flesh.

Ironfang: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Cold Iron/slashing: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Aiko’s leaping slash is as graceful as it is deadly, however now wounded and ready the winged man uses his chain weapon to parry the blade away.

Byron manages to in one swipe kill the fire corby in front of him, it dropping with a loud thud. Before Lyraesal slashes a deep gash into the one attacking her.

Init order: Zaraleva, Winsome, corbies,, Byron, Lyraesal, Aiko, left to go Adrian,, Kikonu, Kelda

Damage done:
Tien man 30 damage
Corby 1 8 damage
Corby 2 8 damage
Corby 3 dead


M NG half-elf arcanist 2 / sorcerer 1 | HP 22/22 | AC 13+4* T 13+4* FF 10+4* | CMB -1 CMD 12 | F +3* R +2* W +3*** | init +8 Per +6* SM +0 | abilities AB: 7/7 AR: 7/7 D: 7/7 R: fire 5 | spells A1: 4/4 S1: 4/4 | effects/conditions coin shot 3/3 30m, mage armor 3h, resistance 1m

Winsome throws his last golden coin missile at the flying man.

Ranged attack (coin shot): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 (If he's still within 20' this is a touch attack.)
Damage (bludgeoning, magic, and piercing): 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Male Human (Tian-Shu) HP 22/22|AC 15/14/12|F +5 R+5 W+3| Int +2|Perc +8

Failing to stun the corbie, the monk decides to focus on getting hits in, making sure to stand next to Byron as he seemed like the one most hurt right now.

Flurry 1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Flurry 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Female Human (Tian-Min) Ninja 2/Samurai (Warrior Poet) 1 | 21/24 HP | AC 15 T 13 FF 12 | Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +2 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 (trap spotter) | Challenge 1/1 | Ki pool 2/3 | Resolve 0/1

Mistyped above, reach is 10', not 5', which makes the leaping strike possible.


The coin slams into the flying man and he lets out a grunt of pain. Adrian manages to land two blows in quick succession, and the dire corby screeches a blood curdling cry angrily.

The flying man growls and speaks now in a strange language In tien “You all will pay for this insolence ruining everything! You will learn to fear the name Kikonu”
With that he disappears in a puff of smoke gone from sight.

Kelda seeing him disappears goes to take down another one of the corbies trying to put down the pen Adrian wounded so badly.
Kelda: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 121d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Init order: left to go Zaraleva, Winsome, corbies, Byron, Lyraesal, Aiko, Adrian, Kelda


Damage done:
Corby 1 8 damage
Corby 2 27 damage
Corby 3 dead


M NG half-elf arcanist 2 / sorcerer 1 | HP 22/22 | AC 13+4* T 13+4* FF 10+4* | CMB -1 CMD 12 | F +3* R +2* W +3*** | init +8 Per +6* SM +0 | abilities AB: 7/7 AR: 7/7 D: 7/7 R: fire 5 | spells A1: 4/4 S1: 4/4 | effects/conditions coin shot 3/3 30m, mage armor 3h, resistance 1m

Winsome blinks. "I didn't hit him that hard," he whines.


Female Cleric/3 | HP 24/24| AC 20/12/18 |Saves 4/3/6 | Init +2 | Perc +4

Zaraleva draws her cold iron scimitar as she moves toward the wounded one, trying for flanking without provoking.

Scimitar: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 71d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Even flanking won't save that.


M NG half-elf arcanist 2 / sorcerer 1 | HP 22/22 | AC 13+4* T 13+4* FF 10+4* | CMB -1 CMD 12 | F +3* R +2* W +3*** | init +8 Per +6* SM +0 | abilities AB: 7/7 AR: 7/7 D: 7/7 R: fire 5 | spells A1: 4/4 S1: 4/4 | effects/conditions coin shot 3/3 30m, mage armor 3h, resistance 1m

Winsome sighs and casts another spell, conjuring two magic missiles of force and this time sending them at the heavily-wounded corby.

Force damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Force damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Zaraleva draws her scimitar and charges in but only manages to enrage the creature, but is some manages to finally bring it down, leaving the lone corby left who fights on despite the impossible odds.

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 111d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

But Lyrasal proves to tough to hurt with her magic protecting her and the claws do nothing but glance off her tough skin.

@everyone you all may act


Male Human (Tian-Shu) HP 22/22|AC 15/14/12|F +5 R+5 W+3| Int +2|Perc +8

Adrian decides not to give it a chance to respond.

Flurry 1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Flurry 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


Female Human (Tian-Min) Ninja 2/Samurai (Warrior Poet) 1 | 21/24 HP | AC 15 T 13 FF 12 | Fort +3 Ref +6 Will +2 | Initiative +3 | Perception +9 (trap spotter) | Challenge 1/1 | Ki pool 2/3 | Resolve 0/1

Naginata attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Aiko comes down from her leap and pivots with her naginata but misses the remaining corby.


Active spells:
Barkskin (30 mins)
Female Half-Elf Druid 3 (Wolf shaman) HP 29/29 |Current: AC 17 AC/T/FF 15/12/13 | F +6 R +3 W +6 (+8) Totem Transformation 0/3 Low light vision 60ft, CMD 15: Perception +8, Init +2

As the Corbie's claws rake against her toughened skin with no effect, the Wolf druid tears into it again, her sickle biting deep, as her companions press the attack.

Ironfang: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Cold Iron/Slashing: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


The last corby is assailed by you all. It manages to dodge a punch and the naginata but catches a punch square and is slashes with the sickle. Any thought of running is consumed by primal rage as it starts screeching, driven by a ferocious anger despite its mortal wounds.

Kelda: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 131d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

It’s almost done for, let’s see it Byron and then Zaraleva + Winsome can put it down.


Female Cleric/3 | HP 24/24| AC 20/12/18 |Saves 4/3/6 | Init +2 | Perc +4

"You're too loud! All this screeching, ugh!"
Zaraleva tries to silence the noise (and the evil) by flanking with Kelda.
Scimitar of Sarenrae: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 261d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Critical Confirmation: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 251d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Skills:
Acrobatics +5, Disable Device +10, Dungeoneering +6, Geography +6, Local +4, Linguistics +3, Perception +13, Stealth +5, Survival +8 (+1 to Track), Swim +5
Male Human Slayer 3; Init +4; 35/35 HP; AC 18, T 12, FF 16; Fort +5, Ref +5, Will +4

Byron will slash at it!

Assuming Zaraleva did not just cut off it's head.

Greatsword Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Greatsword Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (2, 4) + 4 = 10


Zaraleva runs up and slashes at the creature cutting an arm off. It stops for a moment and your all unsure if it’s done for or not, before Byron’s hefty blade cleaves into
It and drops the corby. With that things go quiet for the moment.


Male Human (Tian-Shu) HP 22/22|AC 15/14/12|F +5 R+5 W+3| Int +2|Perc +8

Adrian breaths heavily as it finally occurs to him to cover his wound in an attempt to stop the breath. As he calms down, he returns to his regular tone.

"Maybe we should have asked more from him about who he was." He mulled as he placed a hand on his chin. "But that could have put too many people in danger."


Active spells:
Barkskin (30 mins)
Female Half-Elf Druid 3 (Wolf shaman) HP 29/29 |Current: AC 17 AC/T/FF 15/12/13 | F +6 R +3 W +6 (+8) Totem Transformation 0/3 Low light vision 60ft, CMD 15: Perception +8, Init +2

"We should find him before he comes back with more people or heals." Lyraesel says sniffing the air to try and catch the man's scent.

Survival (scent): 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (9) + 16 = 25

601 to 650 of 1,145 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Jade Regent, the Unexpected Journey All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.