Roads and streets of the Empire (Inactive)

Game Master Escharid Blackrose

A Warhammer 4th edition adventure

Konrad Wounds 14/14 Fate 3 Fort 3/3 Resil 2 Resolve 3
Brunhilde Wounds 11 / 11 Fate 3 Fort 3 /3 Resil 3 Resolve 3
Felver Wounds 15/15 Fate Fort Resil Resolve
Gottfried Wounds 12/12 Fate 3 Fort 3/3 Resil 3 Resol 3
Imrik Wounds 14/14 Fate 1 Fort 1 Resil 1 Resol 1
Udo wounds 15/15 Fate 3 Fort 3 Resil 3 Resolve 3

STA-Short Term Ambitions
Imrik:Succesfully use magic to defeat a foe or overcome a challenge

Udo: Meet the Master Mason and show your worth as apprentice (a +1 Sl on a skill roll) DONE

Gottfried:stay legit: Win money by honest work, and spend it honestly

Brunhilde: get in the good graces of someone in power (at least Silver status) (Charm SL+2)

Felver :Out perform your foe in single fight (deliver more damage than your foe-it doesn't have to be a fight to the death, a fist fight might do)

Konrad Show your skills as a duellist (defeat an opponent in a public fight)

[dice=Konrad ( )]1d100[/dice]
[dice=Udo ( )]1d100[/dice]
[dice=Felver( )]1d100[/dice]
[dice=Imrik( )]1d100[/dice]
[dice=Brunhilde( )]1d100[/dice]
[dice=Gottfried ( )]1d100[/dice]


601 to 650 of 766 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

Konrad Brandt WS (45) BS (28) Str (31) T (40) I (31) Ag (35) Dex (23) Int (29) WP (30) Fel (36) Armor (2) W (13/14) Fate (3) Resilience (2) Fortune (2/3) Resolve (3) Corruption (1)

"Stop talking. There is someone coming to the door." Konrad said, his sword now in hand. He didn't hold it up in a threatening manner, but it was firmly in hand should it be needed, a clear sing of how on edge he was.


WS 40 | BS 30 | S 40 | T 35 I Init 35 | Agi 30 | Dex 30 Int 30 | WP 27 | Fel 29 | W 12[12] | Fate 2/ 3 | Fortune 3 | Resilience 3 | Resolve 3 | Movement 4 Male Human (Reiklander) Rogue / Outlaw 1 / Brigand Condition: Fear, and must succeed to another Cool test (with 1 SL)

The gangster in the young man took its queue from Konrad, the blade originally taken from the horseman, was drawn as well and held nervously... unsure of what he'd face next.


Fortunatly, it seems its a friendly face: the resident of the temple, Father Lothar Schmidt.

he freezes as he sees your swords unsheated

Oh, you're still here? I thought you would be back in the street by now. Beware, Hallt seems stranger than ever.

A small hand tugs at his pants, and a little voice says
Can we come in, Father?

Sure.

You see twenty or more women, of all ages, all in various state of fear, with too many children to count, entering the Temple. Soon, there is not enough room for everyone.

I'm sorry but I must ask you to leave. I have to tend to my flock. I hope your stay here helped you and strenghten your resolve. I bless you one last time.

A woman speaks to Felver, and it takes you a few seconds to realise it's the woman you saved from her abusive husband in the barn.

Felver then comes back to you, and says softly that he has just been informed there was light in the old windmill,outside the town, even if no one should be there.


Konrad Brandt WS (45) BS (28) Str (31) T (40) I (31) Ag (35) Dex (23) Int (29) WP (30) Fel (36) Armor (2) W (13/14) Fate (3) Resilience (2) Fortune (2/3) Resolve (3) Corruption (1)

Konrad mumbled an acceptance as he stepped back into the cold night air. His plan on “patrolling” their way to the tavern still stood.


WS 40 | BS 30 | S 40 | T 35 I Init 35 | Agi 30 | Dex 30 Int 30 | WP 27 | Fel 29 | W 12[12] | Fate 2/ 3 | Fortune 3 | Resilience 3 | Resolve 3 | Movement 4 Male Human (Reiklander) Rogue / Outlaw 1 / Brigand Condition: Fear, and must succeed to another Cool test (with 1 SL)

The light in the old windmill sounds promising... the damn horseman wouldn't be lighting candles being half ghost, half devil and it's a great excuse for why we aren't on the streets eh?


Konrad Brandt WS (45) BS (28) Str (31) T (40) I (31) Ag (35) Dex (23) Int (29) WP (30) Fel (36) Armor (2) W (13/14) Fate (3) Resilience (2) Fortune (2/3) Resolve (3) Corruption (1)

"Works for me. Let's get going before we all catch cold standing around."


You start walking the silent street.

Shadows of houses seems odd, as if they didn't quite match the architecture.

It's cold, and dark outside, darker than it should be. It's not the night yet, but it looks like the evening, even if it should be mid-day.

As the windmill is outside the town, you go toward the town's gates.

You see no guards at the gates, fortunatly, even if there is some light inside the guardhouse.


WS 40 | BS 30 | S 40 | T 35 I Init 35 | Agi 30 | Dex 30 Int 30 | WP 27 | Fel 29 | W 12[12] | Fate 2/ 3 | Fortune 3 | Resilience 3 | Resolve 3 | Movement 4 Male Human (Reiklander) Rogue / Outlaw 1 / Brigand Condition: Fear, and must succeed to another Cool test (with 1 SL)

Well... that ain't right. Let's duck in for a look here at the guard house. Who knows? Maybe they left the kettle on and the tea out and we can grab a cup before heading into that snow.


Konrad Brandt WS (45) BS (28) Str (31) T (40) I (31) Ag (35) Dex (23) Int (29) WP (30) Fel (36) Armor (2) W (13/14) Fate (3) Resilience (2) Fortune (2/3) Resolve (3) Corruption (1)

"Not a bad idea. And if anyone asks what we are doing there? Well, our job, right?" Konrad said, gladly walking towards the welcoming light.


The door of the small guard's house opens silently.

You would nearly expect it to creak open.

All is silent inside.

The few guards usually here must be on patrols in the street, or checking the tavern, just to be sure.

Some might even have stayed at home, to protect their own folks, and you wouldn't blame them, probably.

But at least, the guard's sergeant should be here, Bertille, should be there, ready to scold and berate you.

And in fact, she is sitting on her favorite chair, near the table she uses as a desk.

Too bad her head is put on her knees.

Sorry, site was bad yesterday, and I couldn't post before. A Cool check (+0) is required here.


Konrad Brandt WS (45) BS (28) Str (31) T (40) I (31) Ag (35) Dex (23) Int (29) WP (30) Fel (36) Armor (2) W (13/14) Fate (3) Resilience (2) Fortune (2/3) Resolve (3) Corruption (1)

Cool 40: 1d100 ⇒ 49

Konrad walked forward. "Sergeant!" He said, relief in his voice. "I am so glad to see you here. You see, we are new at this job, you know? We could really use some advice on-scheisse!" He cursed, leaping back as he saw her head on her lap.


WS 40 | BS 30 | S 40 | T 35 I Init 35 | Agi 30 | Dex 30 Int 30 | WP 27 | Fel 29 | W 12[12] | Fate 2/ 3 | Fortune 3 | Resilience 3 | Resolve 3 | Movement 4 Male Human (Reiklander) Rogue / Outlaw 1 / Brigand Condition: Fear, and must succeed to another Cool test (with 1 SL)

Well don't lose your h... , he scolds Konrad before seeing their employer and giving an adolescent shriek that in years to come he'll be embarrassed to remember.


Felver(35 ): 1d100 ⇒ 85
Imrik( 51): 1d100 ⇒ 49
Brunhilde( 40): 1d100 ⇒ 51

Imrik does one step back and get even paler, but thats all.
Brunhilde slips, probably on wine, or blood, or a mix of both, and tries to crawl out of the house on her backside
Felver screams until his voice breaks and runs away.. again.


Human (Reiklander) Artisan (Apprentice) | Standing: Brass 2 | W: 14/15 | Fate: 3 | Fortune: 2/3 | Resilience: 3 | Resolve: 3/3 | Movement: 4 | Corruption: 0 | Conditions: -
CHARACTERISTICS:
WS 31 | BS 23 | S 42 | T 40 | I 27 | Agi 26 | Dex 31 | Int 29 | WP 31 | Fel 28
Udo the Gedenksteinmetzlehrling (Apprentice Tombstone Maker)

Cool (42): 1d100 ⇒ 62 2 Degrees of failure so am presuming our brave gravestone maker bolts out the door?


Indeed, Udo.

Could it be another heinous act of the Dullahan?

Asks the still pale elf, while trying to regain his composure

Int check: 1d100 ⇒ 49

Maybe not.. or he was interrupted. See, her head is cut, but she still has both her hands...


Konrad Brandt WS (45) BS (28) Str (31) T (40) I (31) Ag (35) Dex (23) Int (29) WP (30) Fel (36) Armor (2) W (13/14) Fate (3) Resilience (2) Fortune (2/3) Resolve (3) Corruption (1)

Face pale, Konrad looked to his companions and said "Damn this. Damn this all. We are raising the entire watch. Now. Raising the militia too if we can. I don't care if this is the Dullahan, a bandit, or a confused halfling who confused the captain's head for a block of cheese. Whatever did this is going to die, and it's not falling on our shoulders alone. So let's go and raise the alarm!"


WS 40 | BS 30 | S 40 | T 35 I Init 35 | Agi 30 | Dex 30 Int 30 | WP 27 | Fel 29 | W 12[12] | Fate 2/ 3 | Fortune 3 | Resilience 3 | Resolve 3 | Movement 4 Male Human (Reiklander) Rogue / Outlaw 1 / Brigand Condition: Fear, and must succeed to another Cool test (with 1 SL)

Gottfried looks around there a bell or horn or similar around for us to use?


Human (Reiklander) Artisan (Apprentice) | Standing: Brass 2 | W: 14/15 | Fate: 3 | Fortune: 2/3 | Resilience: 3 | Resolve: 3/3 | Movement: 4 | Corruption: 0 | Conditions: -
CHARACTERISTICS:
WS 31 | BS 23 | S 42 | T 40 | I 27 | Agi 26 | Dex 31 | Int 29 | WP 31 | Fel 28
Udo the Gedenksteinmetzlehrling (Apprentice Tombstone Maker)

Backing away outside, Udo's heart pounds.

This was against the laws of Morr. Risen once... he had heard of. Twice-Risen... was something beyond his mortal ken.

"T-T-This is someone beyond us. Beyond Morr. This place is f-forsaken. W-w-we should leave.... Now."

He begins to frantically remove the uniform of the Watch from his person.


WS 40 | BS 30 | S 40 | T 35 I Init 35 | Agi 30 | Dex 30 Int 30 | WP 27 | Fel 29 | W 12[12] | Fate 2/ 3 | Fortune 3 | Resilience 3 | Resolve 3 | Movement 4 Male Human (Reiklander) Rogue / Outlaw 1 / Brigand Condition: Fear, and must succeed to another Cool test (with 1 SL)

To where Udo? The bloody freezing snows?, the young man says looking for the guard posts warning device.


Gottfried, after a few moments, finds a few old cow bells, used by the guards, lying in disarray on the floor of the house, near the entrance.

They probably got knocked out from the wall in the fight, even if the fight looks like one-sided.


WS 40 | BS 30 | S 40 | T 35 I Init 35 | Agi 30 | Dex 30 Int 30 | WP 27 | Fel 29 | W 12[12] | Fate 2/ 3 | Fortune 3 | Resilience 3 | Resolve 3 | Movement 4 Male Human (Reiklander) Rogue / Outlaw 1 / Brigand Condition: Fear, and must succeed to another Cool test (with 1 SL)

Too scared to roll his eyes he grabs them and yells Stay here!, before tearing off into the dark swinging the bells for all his worth.

Stay indoors! All stay indoors! Militia to the gate!, he yells as he runs as fast as he can around the town before sprinting back to the guard house.


Despites Gottfried's action, when the silence comes down after the ringing of the official bell, nothing happens.

No guards, no militia.

A few people half open a door, or a window, to catch a glance of what's happening, but it's quickly closed again. After all, they just have been ordered to stay indoor.

Willpower: 1d100 ⇒ 70

Gottfried looks around.

Strangely, he feels his neck stuck, as if his head refused to turn.

In fact, he manages to look all around him... except the place where the windmill is.


WS 40 | BS 30 | S 40 | T 35 I Init 35 | Agi 30 | Dex 30 Int 30 | WP 27 | Fel 29 | W 12[12] | Fate 2/ 3 | Fortune 3 | Resilience 3 | Resolve 3 | Movement 4 Male Human (Reiklander) Rogue / Outlaw 1 / Brigand Condition: Fear, and must succeed to another Cool test (with 1 SL)

Lost? Can I find my way back to the gate?


Not lost at all: you can look in any direction by turning your head or on yourself, but you feel afraid to look in the direction of the windmill, as if your neck refused to turn


Konrad Brandt WS (45) BS (28) Str (31) T (40) I (31) Ag (35) Dex (23) Int (29) WP (30) Fel (36) Armor (2) W (13/14) Fate (3) Resilience (2) Fortune (2/3) Resolve (3) Corruption (1)

Konrad cursed. And then he cursed some more. "Cowards. Damned cowards leaving this to us."

Willpower to look around for clues?: 1d100 ⇒ 16

"Well. This is a crime scene, right? Just that. And we are watchmen. So it's our job to figure out what happened here." He said out loud, trying to make this seem as mundane as possible. "Figure out who did this. Bring them to justice. Get the town to pay us a bonus. So let's get to it. Whomever did this did it recently, and there should be some signs. Or clues. Or...something. Let's just look."


I think it would more be an Perception roll, but you made it.(+2 SL). Other players can roll a +0 Perception Test, with bonuses for keen eyesight

+1 SL:
you sees that Bertille didn't even put much of a fight. Maybe she knew whoever came in, maybe she didn't even realise she could be attacked

+2 SL:
Bertille was hit by a large blade, probably an axe. If she was attacked by the Dullahan, he must have another weapon. As far as you know, the Dullan takes not only the head of his victim but one of their hands too. Maybe he was interrupted

+3 SL:
The entrance is muddy, and full of your own prints. But near the murdered's chair, there is only her footprints and someone else. It seems no one else than the murderer and the victim were here.


WS 40 | BS 30 | S 40 | T 35 I Init 35 | Agi 30 | Dex 30 Int 30 | WP 27 | Fel 29 | W 12[12] | Fate 2/ 3 | Fortune 3 | Resilience 3 | Resolve 3 | Movement 4 Male Human (Reiklander) Rogue / Outlaw 1 / Brigand Condition: Fear, and must succeed to another Cool test (with 1 SL)

Confused and not a little scared BUT knowing he needs friends, he keeps his head down, looking just a few feet ahead of him, and tries to make his way back to the gatehouse.


Konrad Brandt WS (45) BS (28) Str (31) T (40) I (31) Ag (35) Dex (23) Int (29) WP (30) Fel (36) Armor (2) W (13/14) Fate (3) Resilience (2) Fortune (2/3) Resolve (3) Corruption (1)

”So…there was no fight here. And death came from a large blade. Like an axe. Either it was the Dullahan, or someone who wanted to disguise the murder. Whomever did this was strong. Strong enough to take her head before she realized it. So he was also stealthy, or was trusted by her. That should narrow down the suspects, no?” aye talked to keep himself calm. He wondered, to himself, if he should just loot the place for enough coin to skip town…


Will post tonight, busy week end


Udo Perception 27: 1d100 ⇒ 86
Brunhilde Perception 35: 1d100 ⇒ 2 Critical!
Imrik Perception 61: 1d100 ⇒ 84

Brunhilde spots that the footprints are scarce around the murdered's chair.

It seems there were only two person, the murderer and its victim...

she looks around

See, some blood spots, here, going toward the door.. then outside! The murderer didn't even clean his or her blade! Maybe we can follow them, and see where it goes.. and run in the opposite direction!


Human (Reiklander) Artisan (Apprentice) | Standing: Brass 2 | W: 14/15 | Fate: 3 | Fortune: 2/3 | Resilience: 3 | Resolve: 3/3 | Movement: 4 | Corruption: 0 | Conditions: -
CHARACTERISTICS:
WS 31 | BS 23 | S 42 | T 40 | I 27 | Agi 26 | Dex 31 | Int 29 | WP 31 | Fel 28
Udo the Gedenksteinmetzlehrling (Apprentice Tombstone Maker)

Udo, now stripped of his guard regalia eyes Konrad with a morose look;

"Cowards they may be... only reason I now stay is to bury the dead... My duty to this accursed place is over."


Konrad Brandt WS (45) BS (28) Str (31) T (40) I (31) Ag (35) Dex (23) Int (29) WP (30) Fel (36) Armor (2) W (13/14) Fate (3) Resilience (2) Fortune (2/3) Resolve (3) Corruption (1)

"We follow the tracks." Konrad said. "We don't have much of a choice here. Blades out, and we see where this takes us."


Male Human Peasant

A flickering light enters the guardhouse, cast by a distant flame. A cloaked figure stands by the gate, torch raised. Far from appearing sinister, the figure looks weathered from the road, and peers in cautiously.
The figure's cloak is drenched and caked with grime from travel, and carries an envelope with his left hand, as his right hand brings the torch closer to shed light through the dark evening.

"Hello?" comes a voice from outside. "Do the men of Hallt still occupy this post?"


WS 40 | BS 30 | S 40 | T 35 I Init 35 | Agi 30 | Dex 30 Int 30 | WP 27 | Fel 29 | W 12[12] | Fate 2/ 3 | Fortune 3 | Resilience 3 | Resolve 3 | Movement 4 Male Human (Reiklander) Rogue / Outlaw 1 / Brigand Condition: Fear, and must succeed to another Cool test (with 1 SL)

The youth, shaken by his gripping fear of looking towards the building outside of town, stumbles back in.

Then turns to look at the man he just brushed by.

Are you part of the town militia ?


Male Human Peasant

The man swerves to face Gottfried, seeing the shaking youth under a flickering torch.

"No, sir," he answers. "I'm from Bulgenbach, the next town over. I have a message to deliver to--"

Hans pauses, and glances into the guard room, seeing the dead officer with her head on her lap. His falls silent, and pales.
"W-what happened here?" he asks, taking a few steps back from the men.


Male Dwarven Outlaw | Wounds 16/16 | Fortune/Fate 1/2 | Resolve/Resilience 2/2 | Armor: Body 1, Buckler 1

A dwarf trundled in from the rain, coming up behind Hans. He looked at the murdered human & waited, interested to hear the answer to the big man's question.


Outside, a small, chilling rain starts to fall.

For a few seconds, it appears as if the raindrops were multicolored, and staying still in the air, before gravity gets an hold on them.

The streets are empty, and devoid of noise.

Not even the raindrops dare to shatter the silence.

As the darkness surrounds you, its easier to spot a small beacon of light in the distance, out of the town. But is it a trap, or somewhere safe?


WS 40 | BS 30 | S 40 | T 35 I Init 35 | Agi 30 | Dex 30 Int 30 | WP 27 | Fel 29 | W 12[12] | Fate 2/ 3 | Fortune 3 | Resilience 3 | Resolve 3 | Movement 4 Male Human (Reiklander) Rogue / Outlaw 1 / Brigand Condition: Fear, and must succeed to another Cool test (with 1 SL)

Its... bad. I'm not trying to sugar coat it, he says pointing at the corpse.

Come inside. At least it's warmer, and tell us if you want the long or short version, and let us know if you can help at all. It's a shit samwhich for us no matter which version you hear is all I'm saying at this point.


Male Human Peasant

Hans nods shakily, but pauses, glancing at the beacon of light.

"There's a light out there, sirs," he says, wiping the rain from his forehead and pulling damp hair back. He tucks the letter under his tunic, and turns to the rest. "Are you expecting other travelers?"


FYI: Waiting for our third new player to post; if he doesn't, I'll post tomorrow evening


Well, no news so far..

It takes a few minutes for Gottfried to explain the seriousness of the situation Feel free to post whatever informations you want to share

Meanwhile, Felver, Brunhilde and Imric still wait, unsure about what to do, arguing with each other. The whole room reeks of blood, and Udo prays to Morr near the dead sergeant, hoping to ease the passing of her soul.

Wolves can be heard not far enough, beyond the walls of Hallt. If you want to move, you'll have to do it quick, whatever your destination might be.

A moment of silence happens.

Then, the church bells ring, startling you. The sound seems to come from farther than it should be, adding to the sense of impeding doom.

Now you have to come to a decision: either you keep inside the walled town, or you'll have to risk going outside, before things go more awry, either to flee or to seek refuge somewhere else.


Male Human Peasant

I am loving the ambience, DM.

"The short version, please, good sir," Hans says, clutching the letter tightly. "From the darkness, I might just believe we are in geheimnisnacht."


WS 40 | BS 30 | S 40 | T 35 I Init 35 | Agi 30 | Dex 30 Int 30 | WP 27 | Fel 29 | W 12[12] | Fate 2/ 3 | Fortune 3 | Resilience 3 | Resolve 3 | Movement 4 Male Human (Reiklander) Rogue / Outlaw 1 / Brigand Condition: Fear, and must succeed to another Cool test (with 1 SL)

And it's deep!, the hardbitten looking lad says, agreeing.

Short version? We few very law abiding and respectable people were to pass by this place on a carriage. For reasons we still don't understand, AND are running out of people to ask, some sort of undying horseman beheaded out coachman and stranded us a day outside of town. We had a scrap with it. We, and I cannot believe I am saying this, put it down... some how.

He pauses for breath and to gather his thoughts.

We made our way here with such evidence as we thought appropriate to prove our deed, and to earn our keep, took on being guards... Sigmar knows the locals aren't up for it, bastards are hiding even now, and we hadn't even been at the job 12 hours before stuff started to get Eldritch again. Fast forward to our boss here losing her head, and the mill or whatever building is out beyond the gate, getting lights in it and having spooky vibes from just looking at it.


Male Human Peasant

"I am no great warrior or lord, dear sirs, but it appears to me that you are good-meaning travelers," Hans says empathically. "I came here to deliver a missive to your benefactor, but it seems we cannot leave this place without finding greater risk. I will lend you my aid."


Male Dwarven Outlaw | Wounds 16/16 | Fortune/Fate 1/2 | Resolve/Resilience 2/2 | Armor: Body 1, Buckler 1

"Seems trouble is within the borders of Hallt and without. My folk have had little success running from doom. Shall we go to the mill and face our foe in the eye?"


You hear the only female voice loudly cursing

That's foolish! You will all be killed!

Then a more assured, male voice, answering
The dwarf may have a point, Brunhilde. And yes, that's an elf saying that. Maybe facing our foe, whoever that might be, can be the solution. But we must try to overhelm it.

An exasperated grunt, then the third man adds

So what do you suggest, Imrik? That we all run up that hill, and see who survive the assault? That's stupid!

The calm man who was praying near the dead woman rises to his feet, doom and gloom in his eyes but with an hopeful smile on his lips

We won't survive if we stay alone, or in small groups. And not everyone will survive this night. I don't fear Morr's embrace. You wear the hammer of the last priest of the town, Felver. We shall put your skill with it to good use. Did we believe we had a chance to defeat the Dullahan, when he attacked our coach? No. But defeat him we did. I guess you still have his axe to prove it. I say let's go toward that light outside. The longer we wait here, the less hope there is. And if we try to run away into the night, the wolves will feast on our bodies. And that's if we are lucky.

Brunhilde sighs
Right. At least give me a decent weapon. Not the first time I had to put down some bully. But this one might be the biggest.

Felver looks at Udo, shivers, then at Konrad
It's true your blade put the headless horseman down. I just hope you aren't out of your luck.

The elf says
There is only one way to find out. We got to try our luck.

Brunhilde searches the place, and finds a small, unopened bottle of wine.
I don't drink that much, and I'm already drunk with fear. Mind if we all share a sip of that bottle before we go? It might be the last time we taste wine.


WS 40 | BS 30 | S 40 | T 35 I Init 35 | Agi 30 | Dex 30 Int 30 | WP 27 | Fel 29 | W 12[12] | Fate 2/ 3 | Fortune 3 | Resilience 3 | Resolve 3 | Movement 4 Male Human (Reiklander) Rogue / Outlaw 1 / Brigand Condition: Fear, and must succeed to another Cool test (with 1 SL)

Oookay, I'm confused but I'm assuming it's the DM trying to put this on the rails again

Well... this is the best place for weapons Brunhilde. Let's ransack it... you new guys too.
I call dibs on any bow.


Your assumption is good, Gottfried.;-)

The place is not that big, and you quickly find the weapons staked into a small chest

There are four swords and two handaxes normal weapons, two buckler shields 1 Armor everywhere[:ooc], a short bow [ooc] Range 20, dmg +2 with a dozen arrows, and three human sized leather jacks.Armor 1 on body and arms

All weapons and armor, if not of excellent quality, are in very good condition.

The deceased sergeant knew you bring only your best stuff to war.


Male Human Peasant

Hans nods, swallowing up his fears and taking solace that there are solid-looking combatants in the high elf and dwarf. He picks up a buckler shield, a handaxe, and putting on a leather jack.
I'm not sure how proficient Hans is. Can he use any weapon?


WS 40 | BS 30 | S 40 | T 35 I Init 35 | Agi 30 | Dex 30 Int 30 | WP 27 | Fel 29 | W 12[12] | Fate 2/ 3 | Fortune 3 | Resilience 3 | Resolve 3 | Movement 4 Male Human (Reiklander) Rogue / Outlaw 1 / Brigand Condition: Fear, and must succeed to another Cool test (with 1 SL)

Normal or Hand Weapons are normally good for everyone under the basic melee skill.

The young man secures his bow with glee.

601 to 650 of 766 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Warhammer 4-Roads and streets of the Empire All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.