Roads and streets of the Empire (Inactive)

Game Master Escharid Blackrose

A Warhammer 4th edition adventure

Konrad Wounds 14/14 Fate 3 Fort 3/3 Resil 2 Resolve 3
Brunhilde Wounds 11 / 11 Fate 3 Fort 3 /3 Resil 3 Resolve 3
Felver Wounds 15/15 Fate Fort Resil Resolve
Gottfried Wounds 12/12 Fate 3 Fort 3/3 Resil 3 Resol 3
Imrik Wounds 14/14 Fate 1 Fort 1 Resil 1 Resol 1
Udo wounds 15/15 Fate 3 Fort 3 Resil 3 Resolve 3

STA-Short Term Ambitions
Imrik:Succesfully use magic to defeat a foe or overcome a challenge

Udo: Meet the Master Mason and show your worth as apprentice (a +1 Sl on a skill roll) DONE

Gottfried:stay legit: Win money by honest work, and spend it honestly

Brunhilde: get in the good graces of someone in power (at least Silver status) (Charm SL+2)

Felver :Out perform your foe in single fight (deliver more damage than your foe-it doesn't have to be a fight to the death, a fist fight might do)

Konrad Show your skills as a duellist (defeat an opponent in a public fight)

[dice=Konrad ( )]1d100[/dice]
[dice=Udo ( )]1d100[/dice]
[dice=Felver( )]1d100[/dice]
[dice=Imrik( )]1d100[/dice]
[dice=Brunhilde( )]1d100[/dice]
[dice=Gottfried ( )]1d100[/dice]


701 to 750 of 766 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>

Male Dwarven Outlaw | Wounds 16/16 | Fortune/Fate 1/2 | Resolve/Resilience 2/2 | Armor: Body 1, Buckler 1

Fortune Reroll (Strength 41): 1d100 ⇒ 89


WS 40 | BS 30 | S 40 | T 35 I Init 35 | Agi 30 | Dex 30 Int 30 | WP 27 | Fel 29 | W 12[12] | Fate 2/ 3 | Fortune 3 | Resilience 3 | Resolve 3 | Movement 4 Male Human (Reiklander) Rogue / Outlaw 1 / Brigand Condition: Fear, and must succeed to another Cool test (with 1 SL)

Hans might be a crit success


In one well aimed blow of his axe, Hans breaks the door.

Inside the windmill, is a mess of mouldering sacks of corn, dominated
by the mechanical workings of the mill, and its large grinding stones.

Between the smell and the noise, it's hard to tell which is the worst.

Under a stone of the ground, there is some faint light passing through the cracks.

But before you search for a mechanism, there is still the problem of the Dullahan..


Male Human Peasant

Hans barges in, taking shelter from the wolves in the shadowed room. He has his ax at the ready, but looks around urgently.

"Gottfried, Thryik, help me move one of these machines to block the door!" he shouts, pushing anything that looks heavy enough to move.


WS 40 | BS 30 | S 40 | T 35 I Init 35 | Agi 30 | Dex 30 Int 30 | WP 27 | Fel 29 | W 12[12] | Fate 2/ 3 | Fortune 3 | Resilience 3 | Resolve 3 | Movement 4 Male Human (Reiklander) Rogue / Outlaw 1 / Brigand Condition: Fear, and must succeed to another Cool test (with 1 SL)

Yessir!, the youth says automatically and running to help.


Male Dwarven Outlaw | Wounds 16/16 | Fortune/Fate 1/2 | Resolve/Resilience 2/2 | Armor: Body 1, Buckler 1

Thyrik runs to help block the shattered door.


Outside, you hear the wind and the Dullahan speaking

My axe must come back to my hand,
for this time together we stand,
against a much powerful fiend,
allies we must be, if no friends

Then a cacophony of voices, as your group expresses their fears and doubts. No one seems to want to give the Dullahan his weapon.

Inside, Thyrik, Gottfried and Hans struggle to move sacks of old grains to try to barricade themselves

STR Test+10 (45): 1d100 ⇒ 26 SL+2

Without too much troubles, they manage to move some heavy stuff to block the door once everyone is inside


Male Human Peasant

"What is he talking about? Hans gasps after he releases the heavy barricade. "Do you have something of his?"


Male Dwarven Outlaw | Wounds 16/16 | Fortune/Fate 1/2 | Resolve/Resilience 2/2 | Armor: Body 1, Buckler 1

"Why should we trust an uzkular, eh? What is coming?"


WS 40 | BS 30 | S 40 | T 35 I Init 35 | Agi 30 | Dex 30 Int 30 | WP 27 | Fel 29 | W 12[12] | Fate 2/ 3 | Fortune 3 | Resilience 3 | Resolve 3 | Movement 4 Male Human (Reiklander) Rogue / Outlaw 1 / Brigand Condition: Fear, and must succeed to another Cool test (with 1 SL)

Yep... and I think letting him have this is a baaaad idea, he says about the axe.


Male Human Peasant

Hans nods nervously, and looks out the window.

What do I see?


If I remember well, Felver has the Dullahan's axe. I'll let you decide if he gives it back or not.


Male Human Peasant

Let's push.

Hans, terrified at the horrible events that befell his neighborly town, is cognizant that this is a point where all people must step up.
He looks around, seeing the different companions he has--all look greater than he, and nods to himself.
This is a point of destiny.

He slams his foot down as he takes a step ahead, pushing himself through his terror and shouting out the window with all his will, "We're not givin' it back, monster! Leave and trouble us no more!"


WS 40 | BS 30 | S 40 | T 35 I Init 35 | Agi 30 | Dex 30 Int 30 | WP 27 | Fel 29 | W 12[12] | Fate 2/ 3 | Fortune 3 | Resilience 3 | Resolve 3 | Movement 4 Male Human (Reiklander) Rogue / Outlaw 1 / Brigand Condition: Fear, and must succeed to another Cool test (with 1 SL)
DM Lil" Eschie wrote:
If I remember well, Felver has the Dullahan's axe. I'll let you decide if he gives it back or not.

Didnt I just use it?


Male Human Peasant

I'm getting this feeling that the Dullahan wants our cooperation, but from Hans' limited perspective, that would be an insane thing to do unless we have some kind of guarantee of good faith and know what he is.


WS 40 | BS 30 | S 40 | T 35 I Init 35 | Agi 30 | Dex 30 Int 30 | WP 27 | Fel 29 | W 12[12] | Fate 2/ 3 | Fortune 3 | Resilience 3 | Resolve 3 | Movement 4 Male Human (Reiklander) Rogue / Outlaw 1 / Brigand Condition: Fear, and must succeed to another Cool test (with 1 SL)

Yep


Sorry, hard week at new work, will post this week end


You hear Brunhilde's anguished voice, but still no sounds of fighting

So what should we do?

And once again the haunting voice of the Dullahan

If you give my axe back
you will never feel its blade
I have other necks to hack
for fools we have been played!

Imric and Felver argues about whether giving the axe back or not, until Udo speaks

Listen! Let's say you give you your axe back, Dullahan, and you won't try to kill us... If we have a common foe, I want you to be the first in line to fight them, so we can keep an eye on you!

Imrik adds
That's quite a smart idea, even if it isn't without risks...

Perception-10, Gottfried (25): 1d100 ⇒ 25
Perception-10, Thyrik(24): 1d100 ⇒ 41
Perception-10, Hans(22): 1d100 ⇒ 41
Perception-10, Konrad(21): 1d100 ⇒ 93

Inside, Gottfried ins't totally sure, but he thinks he heard something from under the floor of the windmill, like a religious song or something


WS 40 | BS 30 | S 40 | T 35 I Init 35 | Agi 30 | Dex 30 Int 30 | WP 27 | Fel 29 | W 12[12] | Fate 2/ 3 | Fortune 3 | Resilience 3 | Resolve 3 | Movement 4 Male Human (Reiklander) Rogue / Outlaw 1 / Brigand Condition: Fear, and must succeed to another Cool test (with 1 SL)

Keep it… talking, or singing or rhyming… or whatever. I think I heard something! Whoever has the sharpest ears, come with me!, the reformed hoodlum says going deeper into the windmill and trying to listen to the floors.


Male Dwarven Outlaw | Wounds 16/16 | Fortune/Fate 1/2 | Resolve/Resilience 2/2 | Armor: Body 1, Buckler 1

"What are you going on about, manling?" Thyrik asked as he watched Gottfried crawling on the floors. He was starting to doubt that coming to this place had been a good idea.

As a player, I'm fine with giving the dullahan its axe. Thyrik wouldn't be the one to approve it though.


Male Human Peasant

"It's a stalemate otherwise," Hans says, and joins Gottfried. He looks down, and pulls out his axe, looking for a trapdoor.


WS 40 | BS 30 | S 40 | T 35 I Init 35 | Agi 30 | Dex 30 Int 30 | WP 27 | Fel 29 | W 12[12] | Fate 2/ 3 | Fortune 3 | Resilience 3 | Resolve 3 | Movement 4 Male Human (Reiklander) Rogue / Outlaw 1 / Brigand Condition: Fear, and must succeed to another Cool test (with 1 SL)

Some sort of religious music or something! Can’t you hear it? Around here, under the floor!


Male Human Peasant

If Hans can’t see a trapdoor, he slams his axe into the nearest spot in the floor to open it.


You actively seek a mechanism to open the (still unseen) trapdoor

Perception-20, Gottfried (15): 1d100 ⇒ 29
Perception-20, Thyrik(14): 1d100 ⇒ 88
Perception-20, Hans (12): 1d100 ⇒ 87
Perception-20, Konrad(11): 1d100 ⇒ 92
Perception-20, Imrik(41): 1d100 ⇒ 52
Perception-20, Brunhilde(15): 1d100 ⇒ 100
Perception-20, Felver(14): 1d100 ⇒ 54
Perception-20, Udo(7): 1d100 ⇒ 29

Imrik burns a Fortune point to get his SL from -1 to 0

After quite some time, and more than a few trials and errors, Imrik manages, by sheer luck, to touch the hidden mechanism.

A trapdoor open in the floor.

You notice the Dullahan, who waited patiently at the door's entrance, walking decisively toward the trapdoor. He doesn't carry yet his signature weapon.


WS 40 | BS 30 | S 40 | T 35 I Init 35 | Agi 30 | Dex 30 Int 30 | WP 27 | Fel 29 | W 12[12] | Fate 2/ 3 | Fortune 3 | Resilience 3 | Resolve 3 | Movement 4 Male Human (Reiklander) Rogue / Outlaw 1 / Brigand Condition: Fear, and must succeed to another Cool test (with 1 SL)

He’s inside now?


Male Dwarven Outlaw | Wounds 16/16 | Fortune/Fate 1/2 | Resolve/Resilience 2/2 | Armor: Body 1, Buckler 1

I looked above and there was a reference from the GM to the dullahan being outside right before we put up the barricade. It's probably best to just say they got in right before the barricade went up.

Thyrik moved to go down the trap door. He didn't want the dead thing to already have gained its ground before he was able to descend himself. He'd also prefer to have good stone over his head in dark times like these.


Male Human Peasant

Hans goes down the trapdoor first.


Hans lowers himself into the ground under the old windmill's floor. Being quite tall and large, he has to bend himself

He can't help but think about being entombed...

He starts to move, in the darkness, and feels his own legs freezing in place, as if his own body was too afraid to go forward.Just for fluff

Something is odd. He feels it, right to his bones. He can't see anything outside his extended arm, then his eyes adjust a little to the darkness surrounding him, and he spots some dim light, maybe fifteen feet from where he is.

Being a peasant, he knows the smell of old, wet earth. But there is something more behind that usual smell, something more sinister, something unusual his nose register but his brain can't identify.

Int Test (41): 1d100 ⇒ 87
Perception 30: 1d100 ⇒ 65

Hope someone has a source of light. Any character of 5' hight or more has to bent forward to progress underground


Bumps


WS 40 | BS 30 | S 40 | T 35 I Init 35 | Agi 30 | Dex 30 Int 30 | WP 27 | Fel 29 | W 12[12] | Fate 2/ 3 | Fortune 3 | Resilience 3 | Resolve 3 | Movement 4 Male Human (Reiklander) Rogue / Outlaw 1 / Brigand Condition: Fear, and must succeed to another Cool test (with 1 SL)

you need a candle?, the young man says, fumbling to light one from his sling bag.


Male Human Peasant

Hans nods, and grabs the candle to shed some light on the situation.


Hans and anyone down the trap:
The flickering light of the candle shows walls of stone, and on the ground some strange scriptures, which could be gibberish or something more sinister. There is a short corridor leading to a room of carved stone, with shards of broken glass, empty vials, and a few full potions vials near a small woodbench. From where Hans is, he can see another corridor going deeper under the mill.

Sorry, there is no map given, so theather of the mind


Male Human Peasant

Feeling like the only option is to go forward, Hans cautiously ventures deeper into the dungeon, following the religious song.


Male Dwarven Outlaw | Wounds 16/16 | Fortune/Fate 1/2 | Resolve/Resilience 2/2 | Armor: Body 1, Buckler 1

Thyrik follows behind Hans. At least the wolves wouldn't get them down here...


You enter a larger cavern, which has been worked on by humans (hopefully). A pale green light pulse from the end of cavern, maybe twenty feet from the entrance. From where you are, there seem to be no other exit. And you see a few people, including the Reeve, at the end of the cavern.

In this cavern, in which maybe four people Our active PC and a NPC can stand together (if tightly close), you see four heads on the grounds, their mouth sewn shut.

The group of adventurers knew something odd and most probably horrible was about to happen, but the sight is quite a shock nevertheless. Test of Fear+0 (Base Willpower Or Cool skill), to do before any action of combat

From where you are, there seem to be no other exit. And you see a few people, including the Reeve, at the end of the cavern. You spot the stonemason, too.

The Reeve screams at her companion to obey, grabbing an inconscious man by the hair, and ready to plunge a wicked dagger in his throat

Drink now! Drink now and the ritual will be complete soon! Kill these intruders!

Initiative
Reeve 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Mason 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Bow woman 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

The cultists, for lack of a better word, start walking toward you, weapons ready.

There is a grim faced woman clad in dark leather, that you have never seen so far. She holds a bow.
And there is the stonemason, with his big hammer.

The Reeve is at the end of the room, with her last victim to be.

In your post, add a roll for Initiative (1d10+ Ini Decimal) after the roll for Fear. NPC will act on the count of 4 or slowest PC action. Dullahan will act on Init 6. I'll roll for Fear for NPC

Konrad Fear (35): 1d100 ⇒ 49
Udo Fear (42): 1d100 ⇒ 11
Felver Fear (35): 1d100 ⇒ 100
Brunhilde Fear (40): 1d100 ⇒ 22
Imrik Fear (51): 1d100 ⇒ 90
Dullahan Fear (48): 1d100 ⇒ 27


WS 40 | BS 30 | S 40 | T 35 I Init 35 | Agi 30 | Dex 30 Int 30 | WP 27 | Fel 29 | W 12[12] | Fate 2/ 3 | Fortune 3 | Resilience 3 | Resolve 3 | Movement 4 Male Human (Reiklander) Rogue / Outlaw 1 / Brigand Condition: Fear, and must succeed to another Cool test (with 1 SL)

Ooooookay, this IS a holy s~+% moment. Had I known we were all heading down, I’d have lit my other candle. Well played DM, well played. Did not see this coming.

Cool 37: 1d100 ⇒ 40

Might want to use a resolve…


Male Dwarven Outlaw | Wounds 16/16 | Fortune/Fate 1/2 | Resolve/Resilience 2/2 | Armor: Body 1, Buckler 1

Cool vs Fear 52: 1d100 ⇒ 51 - whew! Just made it!
Thyrik Initiative: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13


Still no news from the last player, lets get this thing rolling till the end...

Init, Hans: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Fear test (32): 1d100 ⇒ 40

Gottfried Init: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

as the Reeve's goons charge you, some of you succumb to the fear, while some other stand their ground.

Felver and Imrik run away, Felver screaming in abject horror as if he totally lost his mind Crit failure on Fear test. His fear could be contagious, but...

But Brunhilde and Udo, meanwhile, merely ready themselves for the fight to come, showing steel nerves, Udo somber, deep voice praying for Morr's acceptance for the foes.Two Crit successes, one balancing the Crit failure, the other giving a +10 to the test for everyone else

Konrad hesitates between fleeing and fighting, and he just backs himself to the wall, holding his sword out. Can defend at -10 but no attack this round

The Dullahan shows no other emotion than a willingness to fight, and seems as ready to kill as it is ready to die, should he be able to die.

Thyrik, Hans and Gottfried, emboldened by Udo and Brunhilde's confidence, are ready to fight too.

Order of Initiave
Thyrik (13)
Reeve (13)
Gottfried (10)
Hans (6)
Dullahan (6)
Mason (5)
Bow Woman (4)
NPC (4) (only Udo and Brunhilde)


WS 40 | BS 30 | S 40 | T 35 I Init 35 | Agi 30 | Dex 30 Int 30 | WP 27 | Fel 29 | W 12[12] | Fate 2/ 3 | Fortune 3 | Resilience 3 | Resolve 3 | Movement 4 Male Human (Reiklander) Rogue / Outlaw 1 / Brigand Condition: Fear, and must succeed to another Cool test (with 1 SL)

Assuming that +10 got me across the line so, yay, so I am assuming I still have the axe I hacked the outside guy that got eaten by the wolves.

Things both did and didn’t make sense at the same time but the Dullahan looked a LOT better compared to a chaos cult!

Ere headless! Kill ‘‘em all!, he cried and threw the axe in an underhand toss towards the Eldritch figure[/b]

Ballistic 30/Dex30/AGL 30: 1d100 ⇒ 63

The throw was a s~*% one… in the dim light he wasn’t sure it went anywhere other than the general area. Can I burn a fate point to improve on that?

He then drew his own fighting hatchet he started this whole crazy thing with and moved to cover the Morrite with his magic hammer.


Male Dwarven Outlaw | Wounds 16/16 | Fortune/Fate 1/2 | Resolve/Resilience 2/2 | Armor: Body 1, Buckler 1

Thyrik advances toward the mason, striking out at the big man with his axe.

Charging if I can get it for +1 advantage? I won't count it below just in case. Can we get the opposed rolls in case we need to use Fortune, ect?
Melee (Basic) 56: 1d100 ⇒ 76


Male Human Peasant

Hans has no idea what is happening, but defends himself by smacking the nearest foe with his axe.

Attack: 1d100 ⇒ 72


Sure, you can use a Fate point, Gottfried and automatically succeed at your throw, or use a simple Fortune point to Reroll your throw. Here are the rolls for the opponents

Mason Defense 35: 1d100 ⇒ 87 SL -5

Mason Attack 35: 1d100 ⇒ 10 Sl 2

Thyrik rushes toward the mason, and tries to hit him. It's surprising how quick a dwarf can move when motivated by fear!

His attack is clumsy, but fortunatly, his opponent defense is worse, and a body blow lands 8 damage. The mason still stands, his ribs aching, his breath shorter.... Then he screams a scream of pure agony.. or was it extasy?

Maybe the dwarf hit a lucky spot, after all?

GM:

Mason: 6 - 1d10 ⇒ 6 - (8) = -2Falconer: 7 - 1d10 ⇒ 7 - (1) = 6Reeve: 9 + 2 - 1d10 ⇒ 9 + 2 - (10) = 1

Reeve 74: 1d100 ⇒ 5 SL 7 (Torso) Dmg 13
Reeve 66: 1d100 ⇒ 6 SL 6 on 4

The Reeve voice rises in a chant that makes you uneasy, nearly sick.. Then some purple circle appears from her hands and flies toward you quite slowly, as if it was about to scythe you

You can use your defense roll EITHER to parry a foe's attack OR as a Dodge (using Agility). Need to know about Gottfried's choice (Fate or Fortune to spend, potential re roll. Fate point can come handy to survive the Reeve's powerful attack...


WS 40 | BS 30 | S 40 | T 35 I Init 35 | Agi 30 | Dex 30 Int 30 | WP 27 | Fel 29 | W 12[12] | Fate 2/ 3 | Fortune 3 | Resilience 3 | Resolve 3 | Movement 4 Male Human (Reiklander) Rogue / Outlaw 1 / Brigand Condition: Fear, and must succeed to another Cool test (with 1 SL)

Fate guides the axe through the darkness to land a the feet of it’s original master.


The axe flies through the air, and lands perfectly in the hands of the Dullahan, fitting itself as a glove and thirsty for blood
Yeah, the sacrifice of a Fate point is worth that

The Dullahan wastes no time in making his presence felt on the battlefield, attacking the stone mason side by side with the dwarf, who got one more head than him.

Attack+20 (95): 1d100 ⇒ 91 SL 0
Defense: 1d100 ⇒ 2 SL 9

The axe hits the mason left arm, leaving a gaping wound. The burly mason collapses on the ground, destined to bleed to death it seems
Crit: 1d100 ⇒ 49
Wounds 0, Crit-4

Attack, ranged 63: 1d100 ⇒ 10 SL5, hits Head

Of course, the cultists won't go down easiliy, and the woman unleashes her arrow, which comically passes where the Dullahan's head should be, hitting Udo instead, leaving a scar on his lower jaw. 5 /15 wounds. Now Thyrick acts, then the Reeve

Brunhilde screams, and your two companions rushes, weapons clear, toward the woman with the bow before she can get another arrow ready


Male Human Peasant

Hans swings his weapon again, attacking the woman with the bow.
Attack: 1d100 ⇒ 88


WS 40 | BS 30 | S 40 | T 35 I Init 35 | Agi 30 | Dex 30 Int 30 | WP 27 | Fel 29 | W 12[12] | Fate 2/ 3 | Fortune 3 | Resilience 3 | Resolve 3 | Movement 4 Male Human (Reiklander) Rogue / Outlaw 1 / Brigand Condition: Fear, and must succeed to another Cool test (with 1 SL)

Party up?

Gottfried, standing next to the Morrite, swings his hatchet.

Melee basic 50: 1d100 ⇒ 22


Normally that would be Thyrick first: will make his rolls

The dwarf rushes now toward the Reeve, leaving the bow-woman to the duo of Udo and Brunhilde.

He tries to evade the scything flying colors, and seems to mistime his steps, before throwing himself to the ground, partially avoiding some of the explosion as the purple circle his the bow-woman, who hasn't seen the magical projectile coming, and her assaillants, who are a bit luckier

defense (24): 1d100 ⇒ 89
Defense fortune reroll (24): 1d100 ⇒ 2 SL 2 6/16 wounds

dodge, Udo (31): 1d100 ⇒ 29 SL 1 12/15 wounds
dodge, Brunhilde: 1d100 ⇒ 35 SL 0 9/11 wounds

The bow woman takes some damage, and shoots an angry look toward the reeve 7/18 wounds

THat's when Thyrik gets up again, and clashes weapons with the cultists leader

Thyrik attack (56): 1d100 ⇒ 69
Fortune reroll (56): 1d100 ⇒ 13 No more Fortune, SL4, hits left arm
Reeve def ( 53): 1d100 ⇒ 48SL 1
reeve attack ( 53): 1d100 ⇒ 27 SL 3, hits torso

The dwarf hits the left arm of the Reeve, even if she manages to parry some of the blow 8/15 wounds, but the woman's sword gets bloody too, slashing at the dwarf torso despite his armor Thyrik 11/16 wounds


Second post to do a recap for the second round, for you and me

Thyrik is wounded, but he's managed to hit the Reeve

The bow woman can't longer shoot, as she is caught in melee by Brunhilde and Udo, who will act later. They all got burned by the Reeve's spell, and your allies barely stands

The Dullahan is ready to behead the fallen mason with his trusty axe.

Hans is running toward the bow-woman to help Brunhilde and the Morrite

Gottfried, after throwing to the Dullahan his axe, takes his own hatchett.

Felver, Imrik are running away.


Male Human Peasant

Hans swings once more, desperately, letting out a battle cry appropriate for a peasant.

Attack: 1d100 ⇒ 98


WS 40 | BS 30 | S 40 | T 35 I Init 35 | Agi 30 | Dex 30 Int 30 | WP 27 | Fel 29 | W 12[12] | Fate 2/ 3 | Fortune 3 | Resilience 3 | Resolve 3 | Movement 4 Male Human (Reiklander) Rogue / Outlaw 1 / Brigand Condition: Fear, and must succeed to another Cool test (with 1 SL)

Okay so now I move up and attack?

701 to 750 of 766 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Warhammer 4-Roads and streets of the Empire All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.