[5e] Descent into Avernus

Game Master mishima


1,201 to 1,250 of 3,223 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>

Male human ftr 5 | AC 17 (19) | hp 46/47 | 5 HD (1 used) | Saves S +6, D +2, C +6, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Second Wind used [ ] | Inspiration [ ] | Action Surge used [ ] | passive Perception 14

Got it.

EDIT: When we descend the stairs what do we see?


AvernusArt 2Grid

Don, in general they all seem to be sheltering in place with weapons drawn...the exception being a burly looking tomgirl tugging on one matching the description of Amrik. "It's my friend upstairs! I know I saw him..."

"*sss* *hsss* *sss*" the devil chuckles "Girl's been mind snared...put her out of her misery." But Amrik doesn't seem to take orders from it.

Most immediately, 2 bouncers stand between the stairs landing and Amrik's "office" (North most couches and tables on lounge deck map), while the third is at the south stairway with most of the other patrons and second kenku waitress.


Male human ftr 5 | AC 17 (19) | hp 46/47 | 5 HD (1 used) | Saves S +6, D +2, C +6, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Second Wind used [ ] | Inspiration [ ] | Action Surge used [ ] | passive Perception 14

And where is Gorn with the lady boss?


AvernusArt 2Grid

Gorn, Laraelra, and Tibs are sorta in between the bar counter and north stairs on the tavern deck. The first bouncer you tackled was right next to the door there on the tavern deck as well.

edit: Sorry, didn't realize the lounge deck wasn't revealed on my map...that was probably confusing.


Male human ftr 5 | AC 17 (19) | hp 46/47 | 5 HD (1 used) | Saves S +6, D +2, C +6, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Second Wind used [ ] | Inspiration [ ] | Action Surge used [ ] | passive Perception 14

Sorry to hold this up, just want to get an idea of what I can do this turn. Grim and I are at the pink X on the Tavern Deck currently, yes? (After our move, I think.) So we need to move to the central stairs to get to the Lounge Deck, going through the bouncers?

EDIT: Correction, we need to go through the bouncers to get to Gorn and Laraelra. Lounge deck is Mal and Amrik?


AvernusArt 2Grid

No worries. The north stairs and the south stairs both go down to the lounge deck. Yes, you and Grim are at the pink X. There's 6 bouncers total, 3 on tavern deck and 3 on lounge deck. 1 bouncer is right there at the door next to you, you could get past with a Disengage/eat AoO to reach Grim/Lara. Or, you could go downstairs...Grim could freely do so without AoO, until you reach 2 standing a bit in front of Amrik on the lounge deck. The other 2 bouncers on this deck could reach Grim/Lara with a move, and are currently about halfway across the deck. The other 1 bouncer on the lounge deck is guarding the southern stairs.


AC18(20) |HP 38/[40]| Str+3 Int+1 Wis+6 Dex+0 Con+2 Cha+2|Init + 0|Percept +6|Insight +6|Invest +4| War Priest Attacks 0/[3] Inspiration [Y] Channel Divinity 1/[1] HD 2/[5] Male Human Doomguide Acolyte of Kelemvor Cleric (War)/5

Sorry, where is the map?


AvernusArt 2Grid

Its under my name where it says 'Avernus'. Image might take a second to load.


AC18(20) |HP 38/[40]| Str+3 Int+1 Wis+6 Dex+0 Con+2 Cha+2|Init + 0|Percept +6|Insight +6|Invest +4| War Priest Attacks 0/[3] Inspiration [Y] Channel Divinity 1/[1] HD 2/[5] Male Human Doomguide Acolyte of Kelemvor Cleric (War)/5

Grim goes straight for Gorn/Lara... Casting magic weapon as he goes.


dragonborn(red) Sorcerer 3 (storm) HP: 21/21| AC: 13 | Saves: Str: +1, Dex: +2, Con: +4, Int: +1, Wis: +0, Cha:+5| Resist (fire)

sorry, hell of a week.

Tibs looks around astonished as the chaos kicks off, even more so when the lovely hostess blased a frozen snowcone over Gorn.

I beg your pardon! What is going on here! He shouts aloud.

can one delay in 5e?


AvernusArt 2Grid

No delay, only Ready with a specified trigger. Also remember that if you Ready a spell with a slot cost and the trigger doesn't happen you still lose the slot.


Male human ftr 5 | AC 17 (19) | hp 46/47 | 5 HD (1 used) | Saves S +6, D +2, C +6, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Second Wind used [ ] | Inspiration [ ] | Action Surge used [ ] | passive Perception 14

Donal shoves the bouncer down the stairs...

Strength (Athletics): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 Hopefully, he boffs that check...

Let us see if this helps matters any...

Lady, we are not here for you. We are here for your associate downstairs on suspicion of conspiracy to murder and treachery. If you proceed to interfere, we will have no recourse to terminate your business dealings, the is a finality in Donal's voice that brooks no leeway for negoiation.

I have already used my action this turn, but I can Action Surge if you want me to make an Intimidation check.

Silver Crusade

| HP: 29/40[2]| Rage: 2/3{+2}|SnaX: 1/2 HD 3 melee: +5/2d6+3 |Init: +2 Perc: +3 | Insp = no |Human Barb3| AC: 16

"Already tried that, chummer," Gorn breathes out at Donal, wiping some melting blood from his chin. "Some girls just like it rough."


Male human ftr 5 | AC 17 (19) | hp 46/47 | 5 HD (1 used) | Saves S +6, D +2, C +6, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Second Wind used [ ] | Inspiration [ ] | Action Surge used [ ] | passive Perception 14

Gorn, most spellcasters have trouble casting if they cannot speak. Do with that information what you will.


AC18(20) |HP 38/[40]| Str+3 Int+1 Wis+6 Dex+0 Con+2 Cha+2|Init + 0|Percept +6|Insight +6|Invest +4| War Priest Attacks 0/[3] Inspiration [Y] Channel Divinity 1/[1] HD 2/[5] Male Human Doomguide Acolyte of Kelemvor Cleric (War)/5

I thought we were still pushing/fighting our way thru


Male human ftr 5 | AC 17 (19) | hp 46/47 | 5 HD (1 used) | Saves S +6, D +2, C +6, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Second Wind used [ ] | Inspiration [ ] | Action Surge used [ ] | passive Perception 14

Our target is one level down. The stairs that we are at continue down, so we can join Mal without that if we can avoid fighting the caster.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
AC18(20) |HP 38/[40]| Str+3 Int+1 Wis+6 Dex+0 Con+2 Cha+2|Init + 0|Percept +6|Insight +6|Invest +4| War Priest Attacks 0/[3] Inspiration [Y] Channel Divinity 1/[1] HD 2/[5] Male Human Doomguide Acolyte of Kelemvor Cleric (War)/5

In that case I hold off on the casting


AvernusArt 2Grid

Yeah, sorry for the confusion on this. There was never any need to 'bust in' or anything, its a public tavern and you all could have just walked right up to Amrik.

vs. Donal: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

The bouncer takes a hard punch to the stomach and doubles over, losing his balance enough to go flying "*ooof* Wha?-whooooa!" tumbling down past Mal and splaying forth on the floor downstairs.

Fall Dmg: 1d6 ⇒ 1 +prone

At Donal's authoritative warning the woman, still struggling in Gorn's grasp spits out "*grunt* And you think I'll just take a Fist's word for it? *huff* You storm in here and grab me...run out of cripples to shakedown?"

Some of the crowd seem to take her side, while others remain neutral.

Round 2:
Gorn
Laraelra, Patrons and Waitresses
Tiberius, Grim, Donal
Amrik and Co.
Mal <--UP
Bouncers


Male human ftr 5 | AC 17 (19) | hp 46/47 | 5 HD (1 used) | Saves S +6, D +2, C +6, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Second Wind used [ ] | Inspiration [ ] | Action Surge used [ ] | passive Perception 14

Consider us, out of the ordinary. Gorn, let her go. IF she moves against us in any way, break her jaw and see if she can cast after that, Donal turns to continue down the stairs.


Halfling Dragonslayer | HP: 33/34 | 0/1d8 & 0d6 | Disguise 1/1 | Camo 2/3 | Recover 0/3 | Fast Rit 1/1 |1st 3/4 | 2nd 1/3 | Inspiration!
Stats:
AC 15 | Str -1 Dex +6 Con +2 Int +7 Wis +1 Cha -1 | Init +3 | Perc +7, Darkvision 120 ft | Insight +1

Mal slides a dagger into one hand and grabs his arcane crystal into the other whispering to Donal, "I said that I needed backup down here not attack everyone. What are you guys doing?"

Cast Message


Male human ftr 5 | AC 17 (19) | hp 46/47 | 5 HD (1 used) | Saves S +6, D +2, C +6, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Second Wind used [ ] | Inspiration [ ] | Action Surge used [ ] | passive Perception 14

Covering our escape, should we need it. Donal responds resolutely as he casts a final glance at the drow woman. We are coming.


AvernusArt 2Grid

Small note, the owner/mage here Laraelra is a human, not one of the hottie drow twins Gorn was hitting on.

You can hear some confused chatter downstairs "Have a nice trip, Flint? Heh. The hell man? Is that Tiana harpy looking for ol' cheatin' Rumar again? Priss is long gone."

"Na...couple Fist don't know the arrangement, seems...tryna hustle Ms. Thundreth."

"Ouch! Ha. Have a drink then, let her handle it..." some clinking and tinkling of glasses as drinks are arranged.

----

Upstairs, one of the remaining bouncers takes a run into the dark corner Gorn and Laraelra are huddled in, throwing both arms on the Steelbreaker's forearm and trying to rip away his grip...Help action to grant advantage on Lara's next escape attempt

Round 3:
Gorn <--UP
Laraelra, Patrons and Waitresses
Tiberius, Grim, Donal
Amrik and Co.
Mal
Bouncers

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
| HP: 29/40[2]| Rage: 2/3{+2}|SnaX: 1/2 HD 3 melee: +5/2d6+3 |Init: +2 Perc: +3 | Insp = no |Human Barb3| AC: 16

"As you say, Donal, we cool," Gorn mutters, releasing his grip on the comely barmaster.

Only then does he notice that some mewling rat has laid siege to his arm. His head swivels to the new man like a heavy turret acquiring a target.

"If we're not cool, this one dies," he rumbled, putting Laraelra in a bit of a Hero's Choice.

Readied Action, if Laraelra takes a hostile action, attack on the Helping guy.

Readied Attack!:

Readied Attack!: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Readied Damage!: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (2, 4) + 3 = 9


1 person marked this as a favorite.
AC18(20) |HP 38/[40]| Str+3 Int+1 Wis+6 Dex+0 Con+2 Cha+2|Init + 0|Percept +6|Insight +6|Invest +4| War Priest Attacks 0/[3] Inspiration [Y] Channel Divinity 1/[1] HD 2/[5] Male Human Doomguide Acolyte of Kelemvor Cleric (War)/5

Just another day, don't make it special Miss... for one of us.


AvernusArt 2Grid

"*sigh* Release him, Barney...something tells me they will be digging their own graves today." and Barney the Bouncer quickly complied, releasing his ham-fisted grip on the Steelbreaker's smock. Laraelra chatted her former captor "Might I have your names, young Blaze? I am certain you are no true Gray Waver, though it's rather perplexing to find one of your legion so recalcitrant here..."

The drunk Fist at the nearby table answered quickly "Them's Zodge's green lackeys, runnin the draft-con...sure'in they dunno the score Ms. Thundreth."

"I see...education is a rough path for some."

With the incident seemingly paused a moment, the patrons returned to their games, the kenku re-emerged from her hidey spot behind the bar with a brand to relight the hanging lanterns, and soon the calm clink of ante coins and tossed Bones chittered across the deck.

Breaking out of initiative here...perhaps briefly. ;)


Male human ftr 5 | AC 17 (19) | hp 46/47 | 5 HD (1 used) | Saves S +6, D +2, C +6, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Second Wind used [ ] | Inspiration [ ] | Action Surge used [ ] | passive Perception 14

Donal nods to Gorn and continues downstairs to join Mal.

Silver Crusade

| HP: 29/40[2]| Rage: 2/3{+2}|SnaX: 1/2 HD 3 melee: +5/2d6+3 |Init: +2 Perc: +3 | Insp = no |Human Barb3| AC: 16

Gorn turns top follow Donal.

But first he leans in to Ms. Thundreth. He gets close. Closer. Closer still. Very close.

"If I survive this," he rumbles softly. "Maybe I'll let you buy me dinner."

He chuckles deeply before moving on.


Male human ftr 5 | AC 17 (19) | hp 46/47 | 5 HD (1 used) | Saves S +6, D +2, C +6, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Second Wind used [ ] | Inspiration [ ] | Action Surge used [ ] | passive Perception 14

Assuming that Grim, Tiberius, Gorn, and Donal make it downstairs without further trouble...

Donal descends the stairs and helps the fallen bouncer up, Go talk to your boss.

Amrik! It's time for you to decide if you wish to continue to support your mother, or join your friends in Hell, Donal points his war mace at the spiny devil...


AvernusArt 2Grid

Amrik's black brow slowly rises in a reaction ranging from shock to pity, finally resting about halfway up his forehead. A few moments lapse after Donal's ultimatim, with all eyes on deck pointed squarely at the Duke's son before "Well then. It seems I have a hard choice...stay with my rich family (whom I adore so much) or go to hell and eternal torment, you say? So, in the end those are my options...family or hell...Hmm..." he paces around the back table a bit, feigning concentration "...no that is too hard to decide all at once. How much time am I allowed before I report my decision?" he quips sarcastically. "Oh, and who might you be? Could I buy you a drink?"


Male human ftr 5 | AC 17 (19) | hp 46/47 | 5 HD (1 used) | Saves S +6, D +2, C +6, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Second Wind used [ ] | Inspiration [ ] | Action Surge used [ ] | passive Perception 14

Someone that is aware of your mother's attempt to discredit the Fist and make a power grab at the expense of the people of Baldur's Gate, Donal steps forward, Either way, we will remove one of her weapons. Your choice. You have a 10 count.

Charisma (Intimidation): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17


AvernusArt 2Grid

He stops mid-swallow at the abrupt time limit "*ahem* I see. Excuse my jest, gentle unknown sir. Of course I choose family over hell...indeed, that is hardly a choice at all! For in the final analysis, family is the life jacket on this stormy sea of life, is it not? Like branches on a tree, we all grow in different directions yet remain as one?" he is practically performing. "The sauce which...no...nope, sorry, thought I had another one. Does my selection settle thy nerves, dear philosopher?" he swirls a glass of wine in one hand, sticking his crooked yet handsome nose almost entirely inside to enjoy the vapors.

The others seem totally confused at the dialogue, but stand at the ready.


Male human ftr 5 | AC 17 (19) | hp 46/47 | 5 HD (1 used) | Saves S +6, D +2, C +6, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Second Wind used [ ] | Inspiration [ ] | Action Surge used [ ] | passive Perception 14

I do not think you quite understand. You abandon family or face Hell. Those are the choices. So, you are choosing to betray your mother? Donal shakes his head incredulously, I doubt she would hesitate to throw you to the wolves to save her own hide.


AC18(20) |HP 38/[40]| Str+3 Int+1 Wis+6 Dex+0 Con+2 Cha+2|Init + 0|Percept +6|Insight +6|Invest +4| War Priest Attacks 0/[3] Inspiration [Y] Channel Divinity 1/[1] HD 2/[5] Male Human Doomguide Acolyte of Kelemvor Cleric (War)/5

Justice is just an edge away... permanently.


AvernusArt 2Grid

"Ah! Excuse me again, friend. It is not my first cup today, I confess. Aurora 1299, Sembian wine is my one true vice. Perhaps I have it right this time...you possess hefty evidence against the Duke and are asking me to betray my own mother. Very well, I accept! But...sir...How could I begin to appease you in this? *snaps a finger* I get it, you desire a written proclamation of some sort...? Clara! Be a doll and bring the stationery?" he called to another kenku woman waitressing the counter down here.

DM: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Insight 15:
Something was funny about that snap, not the snap itself but they way the remaining fingers lingered in a strange position...it very much resembled a covert hand signal of some kind.

The kenku bowed politely and moved to descend the southern stairs.


Halfling Dragonslayer | HP: 33/34 | 0/1d8 & 0d6 | Disguise 1/1 | Camo 2/3 | Recover 0/3 | Fast Rit 1/1 |1st 3/4 | 2nd 1/3 | Inspiration!
Stats:
AC 15 | Str -1 Dex +6 Con +2 Int +7 Wis +1 Cha -1 | Init +3 | Perc +7, Darkvision 120 ft | Insight +1

Mal watches the backup finally arrive.
Insight: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

He steps out and approaches the kenku, "Clara, stop! Stand over there, and don't move."
Intimidate: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

The halfling then turns his attention toward Amrik, "Amrik, what my colleague is trying to say that you are under arrest. Stay here while we search the premises. Watch him. Grim, let's go search below."

He starts to head downstairs.


Male human ftr 5 | AC 17 (19) | hp 46/47 | 5 HD (1 used) | Saves S +6, D +2, C +6, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Second Wind used [ ] | Inspiration [ ] | Action Surge used [ ] | passive Perception 14

Insight: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Inspiration: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

Donal scowls, You have made your choice then. Boys, it seems that we need to go to work.

Silver Crusade

| HP: 29/40[2]| Rage: 2/3{+2}|SnaX: 1/2 HD 3 melee: +5/2d6+3 |Init: +2 Perc: +3 | Insp = no |Human Barb3| AC: 16
GM Infinity wrote:
"The sauce which...no...nope, sorry, thought I had another one. Does my selection settle thy nerves, dear philosopher?" he swirls a glass of wine in one hand, sticking his crooked yet handsome nose almost entirely inside to enjoy the vapors.

"The sauce which melds together the stroganoff," Gorn finishes in a monotone. He was the OPPOSITE of in the mood to put up with this. He hurt, he was cold, he'd have to rage -again- to kill this guy. The bar-owner-lady hadn't even acknowledged his attempt to ask her out (it made sense at the time!)

"Wait, are we actually going to work this time? As in 'I shall stomp upon all who oppose me. The stomping shall be swift. The stomping shall be painful. And I shall show no mercy in all of my stomping,' kind of thing?

Or are we going to work as in you knock down a guy, but then just when I get going we sit down and talk all our problems out?

I just need to know this time."

Gorn didn't mean to sound gruff. But he had raged and he hadn't been allowed to kill anyone. He hated that.

"I'll stay here and make sure Mr. I-Can't-Think-Of-A-Good-Sauce-Metaphor-Because-I'm-Dumb actually does stay here.

I make no guarantees for his condition, though. Especially if Clara moves. Well then I guess I can't guarantee her condition, either."

Intimidation: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

He was trying to sound tough, but he was still all vexed from the Cone of Cold from before. And he was aroused and confused. It had already been a strange day.

"Pssst. Grim. Heal me quick. Parts of me are still frozen."


AvernusArt 2Grid

The kenku pauses uneasily at the halfling's words.

Amrik seems not the slightest perturbed "Oh, you are here to arrest me. Well, no need to get nasty, I surrender." he quickly drains his glass and presents his wrists for manacles "Ladies and gentlemen, these outstanding members of the Flaming Fist have uncovered a diabolical plot. Of course the Law is Law, and it applies to all, regardless of who you are! I, Amrik Vanthampur, shall do what every right citizen should: comply without resistance."


AvernusArt 2Grid

Hehe, Gorn sorry lack of response...she would've misty stepped away before you got that close. ;)


dragonborn(red) Sorcerer 3 (storm) HP: 21/21| AC: 13 | Saves: Str: +1, Dex: +2, Con: +4, Int: +1, Wis: +0, Cha:+5| Resist (fire)

The fight resolving as quickly as it started, Tibs took the opportunity to keep his connection to the troublemakers hidden for a bit longer. In case things went south yet again. He does keep nearby however.

Sorry, work, home projects, and other have taken it out of me lately.


Male human ftr 5 | AC 17 (19) | hp 46/47 | 5 HD (1 used) | Saves S +6, D +2, C +6, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Second Wind used [ ] | Inspiration [ ] | Action Surge used [ ] | passive Perception 14

Donal moves forward to take Amrik in, wary for treachery.

Insight: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


2 people marked this as a favorite.
AC18(20) |HP 38/[40]| Str+3 Int+1 Wis+6 Dex+0 Con+2 Cha+2|Init + 0|Percept +6|Insight +6|Invest +4| War Priest Attacks 0/[3] Inspiration [Y] Channel Divinity 1/[1] HD 2/[5] Male Human Doomguide Acolyte of Kelemvor Cleric (War)/5

Evendur thought about giving his large companion a lecture on the benefits of not offending Kelemvor or his priests... but he knew Gorn well enough to know that he was on the edge of making permanent decisions, and now wasn't the time. Evendur had no fear over dying for his faith but this would be a damned stupid way to go.

He inwardly sighed. And mentally wrestled with his faith...

Gorm, for all his faults... he even shuddered slightly at the thought of what he cooked up in the crypts, was a tool that The Great Guide was using to eliminate the cults of the Dead Three...

I hope the Lord of the Crystal Spire will forgive me, he prays silently before praying over Gorm's wound.

Cure Wounds: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Gorm's wound slowly, almost reluctantly improved, but nowhere to the level it could have.

A sign.

Gorm was in scant favour in Kelemvor's eyes but that the healing worked at all told Evendur that his God had not yet cast off the wayward chef.

Come see me after we return to the barracks and I'll look at it again, he told him.


AvernusArt 2Grid

So, sounds like maybe you are taking him in peacefully?


AC18(20) |HP 38/[40]| Str+3 Int+1 Wis+6 Dex+0 Con+2 Cha+2|Init + 0|Percept +6|Insight +6|Invest +4| War Priest Attacks 0/[3] Inspiration [Y] Channel Divinity 1/[1] HD 2/[5] Male Human Doomguide Acolyte of Kelemvor Cleric (War)/5

Always best... it's either that or a buttload of supernatural pain


AvernusArt 2Grid

Downstairs, Mal and Grim find the horribly disgusting guest quarters. The steady acrid stench of vomit that has been assailing your nostrils since a few decks up here reaches its ultimate manifestation. Grimy, sticky hammocks sway in a number of semi-private alcoves, some still cradling snoozing drunks from the night before despite it now being well into the afternoon. Easy marks, as the guildswoman put it.

Curiously, one of the hungover gamblers appears to be an armed and armored teenage girl.

But there are no ledgers or records of any sort down here, this is definitely not Amrik's office. A locked door near the aft is easily breached (rust made the lock rather useless in the first place) and reveals only a relatively tidy guest room. It would seem the deck is rather uninteresting for anyone but a petty thief, until on the return to the stairs up Grim notices a loose board on the wall of the stairwell. Inside is a vial filled with a few ounces of a thick, sticky liquid.

A search of the lounge and tavern decks similarly produces nothing related to Amrik's business. Laraelra gets defensive when you try to enter her personal quarters "Amrik was not allowed in there, and neither are you. Look, he bought the wine and in return I let him run his little money lending thing down there. It was a good arrangement, convenient for the Bones tossers, but that's the extent of it."


Male human ftr 5 | AC 17 (19) | hp 46/47 | 5 HD (1 used) | Saves S +6, D +2, C +6, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Second Wind used [ ] | Inspiration [ ] | Action Surge used [ ] | passive Perception 14

If my insight check was enough to make me confident that he would come quietly, then yeah, we will take him back to one of the garrisons and question him.


AvernusArt 2Grid

Don, while something tells you this slimy Duke's son has an abundance of tricks up his sleeve, evading arrest doesn't seem to be one of them.


Male human ftr 5 | AC 17 (19) | hp 46/47 | 5 HD (1 used) | Saves S +6, D +2, C +6, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Second Wind used [ ] | Inspiration [ ] | Action Surge used [ ] | passive Perception 14

Take him in, then.


AC18(20) |HP 38/[40]| Str+3 Int+1 Wis+6 Dex+0 Con+2 Cha+2|Init + 0|Percept +6|Insight +6|Invest +4| War Priest Attacks 0/[3] Inspiration [Y] Channel Divinity 1/[1] HD 2/[5] Male Human Doomguide Acolyte of Kelemvor Cleric (War)/5

His lawyers, or whatever passes for them here, will handle him... hells, he'll likely be on the street before our shift is finished, he grumbles, trying to sound like a disenchanted guardsman.


Male human ftr 5 | AC 17 (19) | hp 46/47 | 5 HD (1 used) | Saves S +6, D +2, C +6, I +0, W +1, Ch +1 | Second Wind used [ ] | Inspiration [ ] | Action Surge used [ ] | passive Perception 14

Not before we can question him, Donal says firmly, How long before his mother believes him to be a liability and his life is forfeit?

1,201 to 1,250 of 3,223 << first < prev | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [5e] Descent into Avernus Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.