GM Blake's PF2 Extinction Curse Campaign

Game Master Blake's Tiger

Rogue's Gallery | Player's Notes | Macros | Circus Actions | Maps
Loot Tracker | Next Show: +7 excitement
Hero Points | Downtime


3,001 to 3,050 of 3,319 << first < prev | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
♫ Female Storm-Tossed Tengu Enigma Maestro Witchy Bard 6 ♫ HP 60/60| AC 25 & Electric Resist 3 | F + 12 R +15 W + 13 | Perc +10 | 25 Speed | Focus 2/2 | Spells 1st 3/3 2nd 3/3 3rd 3/3 | Hero Points 1/3 | ◇ ◈ ↺ | Active Conditions: ---

Song pens a note to Leaf.

Note in Tengu:

Leaf,

I could never be angry with you. As for the old skills, I trust your judgment. If you think they could be useful, let's use your talents.

All my love,
Song

PS Maybe we can turn this into an escape act sometime if Mordaine's not feeling up to it.

Afterwards, she says, "I dreamed of an orb in a marble palace filled with purple sludge... So the orbs must be calling to us if all three of us dreamed."


3 people marked this as a favorite.
NG Female Halfling Ranger (Animal Trainer) 6 HP: 75/90 | AC: 24 | F: +13, R: +13, W: +13 | Perc: +13 | Stealth: +3 | Hero Points: 0 | Speed: 25 ft. | Senses: Keen Eyes (Halfling) | Focus Points: 2/2 | Active Conditions:

"Actually, um, remember that hidden room we holed up in when we were at the Tower of Erran? On the wall, there were carvings and it looked like they depicted other towers, including the one we were in," Clover points out. "I think there were five, total."

She looks around at their gathering, brow slightly furrowed. "I didn't have any dreams - none that I can remember, anyway. But if all three of you did, it can't be random. Rulean's right, maybe some of us should try and do some research and see if we can learn anything else about these towers."


| Extinction | url= |

The Illusion of Choice

There are a few different ways to seek information about your worries.

Each of these comes with a scene. I'm listing the typical checks now so you can roll them with your choice of where to go, which will help me resolve the scenes faster.

Question the Locals (Gather Information, typically Diplomacy)

Research
A) Historical Records (Research: Society or appropriate Lore)
B) Religious Records (Decipher Writing: Religion or Society)

Ask the Local Law Enforcement (i.e., Chief Constable Anderra) (Diplomacy or an item you've probably forgotten)

Each option takes enough of the day that each of you can only attempt one option per day before the needs of the circus call you back. You can split up to try to find the information faster. But this is Mistress Dusklight's town... Bwa ha ha ha. Ha. Like I'd run a split encounter. Do I look crazy?


Male Half-Orc Wizard (Universalist) 6 | 25’ | HP: 562/62 | AC: 23 (Mage armor; 24 w/shield) | Perc: +12 (E) | F: +11 R: +13 W: +12 | Exploration: Investigate | Spells Avail. | Spell Macros | Status: Mage Armor

Ephie plops Mr. Splinters on a desk at the library and looks into the local history. Society (T): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

The wizard notices a flyer. Oh look Mr. Splinters there's a fundraising bake sale Sunday. We should support our local library!

Society (T): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Friendly Ventriloquist Dummy | HP 30/30 | F: +11 R: +13 W: +12 | 25' | AC 22

SHHHHHH.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
| Extinction | url= |

The Magistratum, a monumental granite building, serves as both a courthouse for minor offenses and the storage of legal records. The record house shares purpose with the storage of civic records as well.

A rather bored looking functionary at the front desk informs you that purchasing from the bake sale is compulsory (I'm hand-waiving the trivial admittance fee).

Once you enter the records hall and begin searching, Ephie discovers that the organization is non-existent, to be polite. However, luck is with Ephie. He discovers a pertinent record within an hour of slogging through the haphazardly filed books and scrolls. One very old record mentions a Moonstone Hall being buried shortly after Aroden's death to make way for newer construction in the Woodworker's District.

You have narrowed down the Moonstone Hall's location to one neighborhood.

Research Success


NG Male Catfolk Thaumaturge Scout 6 | HP 68 | AC 24 | Fort +12; Ref +14; Will +12; | Perception +12 low-light vision | Speed 35 | Class DC 22 | Exploration (Scout) | Personal Antithesis = weakness 5

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31

When Ephriam mentions finding a record of a 'Moonstone Hall', he spends some time asking around the town for anyone who knows the old history of the Woodworker's district - and maybe of something that was buried there.


NG Female Halfling Ranger (Animal Trainer) 6 HP: 75/90 | AC: 24 | F: +13, R: +13, W: +13 | Perc: +13 | Stealth: +3 | Hero Points: 0 | Speed: 25 ft. | Senses: Keen Eyes (Halfling) | Focus Points: 2/2 | Active Conditions:

Not really one for flipping through papers and tomes, Clover opts to hit up some of the local watering holes and shops to see if she can learn anything that way...

Diplomacy: Gather Information: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10 Yikes, let's HP that!

HP Reroll Diplomacy: Gather Information: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16


| Extinction | url= |

Clover speaks with several very certain citizens--most of them elderly gentlemen--who give her directions to ruins outside of the city, which she is reasonably certain is not what you all are looking for.

Chani, however, learns from a few different locals that all of the city's old ruins were converted into a sewer system for the newer city. About the Woodworker's District, he hears that the city has increased the number of guards there due to all the crime and black market smuggling happening through the sewers. There's always guards outside the entrance to the sewers in the square with the ancient mermaid fountain.

You now have at least one potential land mark within the Woodworker's Distrct. It is enough to get started.

Gather Information Success


Male Iruxi NG Cleric of Kurgess 6 | HP 68/68 | AC 22 (24 w/ shield raised) | Shield 64/64| F +11 R +8 W +14 | Font 3/4| Focus 0/1 | Exploration: Defend | Conditions:

Since it w@s his idea, Rulean heads to the library and starts going through some of the older religious writings. Often times such writings hide their meaning in parabol.

Rulean's Religion (E): 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21


| Extinction | url= |

Rulean is directed to the monastery of St. Sarnax. It is a large, white marble building--one of the oldest buildings in Escadar. It is maintained by three elderly human knights. One such knight meets Rulean at the door.

"Greetings, friend," he says in a hoarse, frail voice. "I am Sir Ohlarik Wheems. How can I be of service?"

Once Rulean explains his intentions, the knight nods. "Follow me, I will escort you to the archives."

The elderly Sir Wheems moves at a slow but deliberate pace. Once you finally reach the archives, Sir Wheems pulls open a draw and shuffles a few scrolls aside before removing one particularly decrepit scroll. He unrolls it on a table. "This says that the Moonstone Hall was buried a century ago. The founding priest was a man named Ulthadar. I'm afraid I'm having trouble reading this last bit..." He points at the lower portion of the scroll and moves aside to let Rulean read.

Rulean is able to determine that it is referencing another scroll and relays the indexing number to the old knight. This in turn references another text. Ultimately, Rulean determines that the entrance to the Moonstone Hall is located in a square with a mermaid fountain inside the Woodworker's district. He also finds a note referencing three pools the old Arodinites used for prophecy.

Religious Research Success


Male Iruxi NG Cleric of Kurgess 6 | HP 68/68 | AC 22 (24 w/ shield raised) | Shield 64/64| F +11 R +8 W +14 | Font 3/4| Focus 0/1 | Exploration: Defend | Conditions:

Rulean thanks the elderly knight for all their aid. Rather than being annoyed by having to reference several sources, he complements Sir Wheems on their extensive collection and the organization of it. Once he is done, he thanks them for allowing him access to the collection


♫ Female Storm-Tossed Tengu Enigma Maestro Witchy Bard 6 ♫ HP 60/60| AC 25 & Electric Resist 3 | F + 12 R +15 W + 13 | Perc +10 | 25 Speed | Focus 2/2 | Spells 1st 3/3 2nd 3/3 3rd 3/3 | Hero Points 1/3 | ◇ ◈ ↺ | Active Conditions: ---

Based on some of the information that her friends have already gathered, Song tries to ask discerning questions of local scholars.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19

However it is clear that she didn't understand the research much, either.


NG Male Catfolk Thaumaturge Scout 6 | HP 68 | AC 24 | Fort +12; Ref +14; Will +12; | Perception +12 low-light vision | Speed 35 | Class DC 22 | Exploration (Scout) | Personal Antithesis = weakness 5

In the evening, Chani sits at dinner with the others to collect and compare notes. "So what all have we learned? And does anyone have a plan?"


| Extinction | url= |

Gathering back at the circus, you have a little time to discuss what you've uncovered before the circus begins tonight. You believe that you have enough information to find the purported entrance to the Moonstone Hall once you find the square in the Woodworker's District that has an old mermaid fountain. The ancient hall has apparently been converted into a sewer, and city guards likely guard it due to the increased criminal smuggling in the district.

The next section will be Dungeon/Sewer Crawl. Make preparations accordingly.


NG Female Halfling Ranger (Animal Trainer) 6 HP: 75/90 | AC: 24 | F: +13, R: +13, W: +13 | Perc: +13 | Stealth: +3 | Hero Points: 0 | Speed: 25 ft. | Senses: Keen Eyes (Halfling) | Focus Points: 2/2 | Active Conditions:

"I'm just glad you guys found something worth checking out," Clover grumbles as the group indulges in a quick dinner before the next show. "All anyone I ran into wanted to talk about was some old ruins outside of the city - probably that old keep we already had a look at. I don't know why they thought that's what I was asking about. Maybe I wasn't clear enough? Ah well."

She shrugs and helps herself to the beans simmering in one of the cooking pots. "Anyway, so it's supposed to be in the Woodworker's District, near an old mermaid fountain? That shouldn't be hard to find, but getting in without drawing a bunch of attention might be tricky. Should we try to scout it out a little first?"


Male Half-Orc Wizard (Universalist) 6 | 25’ | HP: 562/62 | AC: 23 (Mage armor; 24 w/shield) | Perc: +12 (E) | F: +11 R: +13 W: +12 | Exploration: Investigate | Spells Avail. | Spell Macros | Status: Mage Armor

Ephie is ready to go.


Male Iruxi NG Cleric of Kurgess 6 | HP 68/68 | AC 22 (24 w/ shield raised) | Shield 64/64| F +11 R +8 W +14 | Font 3/4| Focus 0/1 | Exploration: Defend | Conditions:

Depends on how long the scouting would take.

Looking to Ephie, Rulean asks “Do you think you could get more information from the woodworkers in the area? I’m thinking your skills in crafting might be a conversation starter.


NG Male Catfolk Thaumaturge Scout 6 | HP 68 | AC 24 | Fort +12; Ref +14; Will +12; | Perception +12 low-light vision | Speed 35 | Class DC 22 | Exploration (Scout) | Personal Antithesis = weakness 5

Tentative plans in mind, Chani gets up early the next morning and spends some time with his cards learning all that he can of this Moonstone Hall and the Arodenites who created it.

Tome skills: Athletics and Lore(Aroden)

Meeting up with the rest of the group, he states simply, "I believe I am as prepared as I am going to get. I will follow your lead if we are going to negotiate our way past any observers. You can follow mine if we instead want to sneak our way in."


M Skyborn Tengu Monk 6 | HP 78/78 | AC 25 | F +12 R +14 W +14 | Perc +14(E) | Acr/Md+15, Nat+14(E) | Rel/Srv/Thv+12 | Ath/C.Lore/Soc+9 | 35 Speed | Active Conditions: None | Monastic Archery Stance: Active | Focus Points/Pool 1/1 |First Aid Gloves 1/1

Leaf-On-Wind has been mostly tending to the random injuries of the Circus as the party has been investigating, but at the mention of criminal smuggling activity he gets a bit thoughtful.

If the guards are camping right on the entrance, there more than likely is another entrance they do not know about.

"Yes, if we could get some sort of idea of guards or rotation it might give us a better idea of any extra routes in that might be less... attended to." he finally offers after some consideration.


| Extinction | url= |

The eastern neighborhoods of Escadar are filled with drug houses, gambling dens, and overcrowded tenements. In a courtyard at the end of a deserted side street, sequestered from the cacophony of touts and peddlers, a gaping sinkhole yawns next to a dry and crumbling fountain depicting a frolicking mermaid. A metal fence surrounds the sinkhole and the fountain. Four people dressed in constable uniforms stand near the fountain, at ease but alert for trouble. It appears that they guard not an entrance to a sewer but a safety hazard.

The alleys in near this square are notably empty of toughs and troublemakers, so you are able to spy upon the guards unmolested. However, after several hours, you easily find unguarded entrances to the sewers, and you note that the guard change comes to replace them. The sink hole is never left unguarded.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Iruxi NG Cleric of Kurgess 6 | HP 68/68 | AC 22 (24 w/ shield raised) | Shield 64/64| F +11 R +8 W +14 | Font 3/4| Focus 0/1 | Exploration: Defend | Conditions:

Quietly Rulean says “So, I can see two ways to do this. Ask permission, or try to navigate from one of the other sewer entrances.

Anyone have a preference or better idea?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
NG Male Catfolk Thaumaturge Scout 6 | HP 68 | AC 24 | Fort +12; Ref +14; Will +12; | Perception +12 low-light vision | Speed 35 | Class DC 22 | Exploration (Scout) | Personal Antithesis = weakness 5

"No, that pretty well covers it. I don't see any reason that we couldn't go and ask questions of these guards though."

If there are no objections from the others of the group, Chani goes up to the constables.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31

"Good day. So, is this sinkhole getting patched up any time soon? And does it really need guards to keep people from falling in?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
NG Female Halfling Ranger (Animal Trainer) 6 HP: 75/90 | AC: 24 | F: +13, R: +13, W: +13 | Perc: +13 | Stealth: +3 | Hero Points: 0 | Speed: 25 ft. | Senses: Keen Eyes (Halfling) | Focus Points: 2/2 | Active Conditions:

"It'd probably be okay to ask, but maybe not all of us together," Clover whispers as Chani moves to engage the guards in some conversation. "Drawing a bunch of attention to ourselves probably isn't a good idea - at least not without talking to someone else higher up the, uh, food chain, you know? I'd also rather not have a bunch of actual smugglers taking an interest in us either, if we can help it."


Male Half-Orc Wizard (Universalist) 6 | 25’ | HP: 562/62 | AC: 23 (Mage armor; 24 w/shield) | Perc: +12 (E) | F: +11 R: +13 W: +12 | Exploration: Investigate | Spells Avail. | Spell Macros | Status: Mage Armor

Ephie nods, grateful the charismatic Chani asked.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
| Extinction | url= |

"Ah! Stay back. Stay back!" one of the guards breaks away and starts shooing Chani with his hand. "This area isn't safe."

"Oh. I know that catfolk," one of the other guards says. "He's the fortune teller at that new circus outside of town."

A third guard pipes up, "The fortune teller you said was terrible?"

"Yeah. He is terrible but funny," the second one says. "Said I'd find myself standing over a sleeping dragon. I mean, seriously, me? A dragon? On Escadar?" He snorts with amusement. The card was a basilisk, Chani recalls, but does it really matter if his patrons' memories are as falable as his cards?

"That's not that funny," the fourth guard mutters.

Chani is able to take advantage of the interruption and break the ice with the guard who approached him so that he can ask his questions.

"Of course it's dangerous!" the first guard says with largely feigned indignation. "They wouldn't waste our time guarding this hole if it wasn't. There are plenty of places that need the city watch's attention. But they don't tell me when it's going to be fixed. It's a pretty deep hole. Probably be a while."

"Goes all the way down to Orv!" pipes the third guard.

The guard's attitude is improved to Indifferent toward Chani.


NG Male Catfolk Thaumaturge Scout 6 | HP 68 | AC 24 | Fort +12; Ref +14; Will +12; | Perception +12 low-light vision | Speed 35 | Class DC 22 | Exploration (Scout) | Personal Antithesis = weakness 5

Chani bows in acknowledgement of his recognition - even if it is a bit of infamous notoriety. "Hrmm, and are you not currently standing over a dormant danger? A deep hole would indeed be dangerous. Good that you are guarding it then. I don't think I have heard of Orv though. What is that place? And is it really under the city streets here?"


| Extinction | url= |

"Orv is the underground land of the trolls! It's underneath the whole world," the loose-lipped guard blabbers.


2 people marked this as a favorite.
NG Male Catfolk Thaumaturge Scout 6 | HP 68 | AC 24 | Fort +12; Ref +14; Will +12; | Perception +12 low-light vision | Speed 35 | Class DC 22 | Exploration (Scout) | Personal Antithesis = weakness 5

"Ah, even better that you guard it from the citizens then." He makes as though to turn walk away, but then turns back. "You know, if the hole was covered, it would be at least easier to guard. Even if it was not completely unnecessary. We have circus craftworkers who build our stages and platforms. I know someone who could likely build a platform to cover this hole."


| Extinction | url= |

"Your friend can submit a bid for the job at the Lesser Council," the guard suggests. This line of conversation seems to be losing the guard's interest.


NG Male Catfolk Thaumaturge Scout 6 | HP 68 | AC 24 | Fort +12; Ref +14; Will +12; | Perception +12 low-light vision | Speed 35 | Class DC 22 | Exploration (Scout) | Personal Antithesis = weakness 5

Chani nods at the response. "Very well. I may suggest it to them. Good day to you."

He walks down the street and back to the rest of the group. "Well, they seem to be simply doing a boring job. But they do it well enough. It seems that we still have our original options - sneak past them, or find a different way in. It may also be possible to get official permission to work in the area though. Or permission to enter, at least."


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Iruxi NG Cleric of Kurgess 6 | HP 68/68 | AC 22 (24 w/ shield raised) | Shield 64/64| F +11 R +8 W +14 | Font 3/4| Focus 0/1 | Exploration: Defend | Conditions:

I think we should try to talk to Chief Constable Anderra Paldreen, try to get permission to enter. She seemed a reasonable person and if we can get permission that could avoid problems later.


NG Female Halfling Ranger (Animal Trainer) 6 HP: 75/90 | AC: 24 | F: +13, R: +13, W: +13 | Perc: +13 | Stealth: +3 | Hero Points: 0 | Speed: 25 ft. | Senses: Keen Eyes (Halfling) | Focus Points: 2/2 | Active Conditions:

"Hopefully it can't hurt," Clover nods. "And maybe she'd be happy to have some volunteers to check it out."


♫ Female Storm-Tossed Tengu Enigma Maestro Witchy Bard 6 ♫ HP 60/60| AC 25 & Electric Resist 3 | F + 12 R +15 W + 13 | Perc +10 | 25 Speed | Focus 2/2 | Spells 1st 3/3 2nd 3/3 3rd 3/3 | Hero Points 1/3 | ◇ ◈ ↺ | Active Conditions: ---

"I could try talking to her, but what do we want as our main talking points?" Song asks.


Male Iruxi NG Cleric of Kurgess 6 | HP 68/68 | AC 22 (24 w/ shield raised) | Shield 64/64| F +11 R +8 W +14 | Font 3/4| Focus 0/1 | Exploration: Defend | Conditions:

Rulean says “I think we would have to tell her we are looking for some ruins from the time of Aroden. Since it would allow us to ask about it, we should mention the xulgaths. If my dream is any indication, we will be racing against them.

We can offer her that journal we found, see if that is anything she is interested in.

If necessary, I suppose we could talk about the dreams. Mine felt prophetic.


NG Male Catfolk Thaumaturge Scout 6 | HP 68 | AC 24 | Fort +12; Ref +14; Will +12; | Perception +12 low-light vision | Speed 35 | Class DC 22 | Exploration (Scout) | Personal Antithesis = weakness 5

"That is as good of a plan as any I'm coming up with."


| Extinction | url= |

Opting to try to go through proper channels, you head back to Conclave Square. Chief Constable Paldreen's secretary informs you that she might have an opening in her schedule. Your stomachs are growling by the time he informs you that the Chief Constable is ready to see you, but at least you only waited a couple of hours.

"Ah, yes, the Circus of Wayward Wonders," Andera Paldreen says with a slightly warmer than merely polite smile. "Congratulations on clearing your plot so quickly. I appreciate what you have done to elevate the civic mood. It is too soon for your rent, and surely you would not need so many of you to pay it, so what can I assist you with?"

GM Screen:

1d4 ⇒ 2


Male Iruxi NG Cleric of Kurgess 6 | HP 68/68 | AC 22 (24 w/ shield raised) | Shield 64/64| F +11 R +8 W +14 | Font 3/4| Focus 0/1 | Exploration: Defend | Conditions:

After greeting the constable, Rulean says “We would like permission to explore the area of the sinkhole in Woodworker's District near the crumbling fountain. I’ve had prophetic dreams which I need to follow up on.” He touches his holy symbol as he mentions the dreams.

After a very brief pause, he adds “Also if you have heard of any xulgath activity we would be very interested. I know they normally stay underground, but my dream involved one.


| Extinction | url= |

"Prophecies haven't had much value since Aroden died," the Chief Constable comments and the asks, "What is a xulgath?"

Diplomacy and/or show her the journal.


Male Iruxi NG Cleric of Kurgess 6 | HP 68/68 | AC 22 (24 w/ shield raised) | Shield 64/64| F +11 R +8 W +14 | Font 3/4| Focus 0/1 | Exploration: Defend | Conditions:

Rulean describes what a xulgath is, including the foul odor that accompanies them.

I agree that prophecies are not as reliable as legends say they used to be, but some point out that makes them more important because now you can prevent them from coming true. In any case, it is still dangerous to ignore them.

As she is absorbing this information, Rulean says “On a different topic, while clearing the leased area we found the journal of a cat burglar that mentioned you.” He brings out the journal and sets it on her desk. “Here it is if you want to read it.

Rulean's Diplomacy (T): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28


NG Male Catfolk Thaumaturge Scout 6 | HP 68 | AC 24 | Fort +12; Ref +14; Will +12; | Perception +12 low-light vision | Speed 35 | Class DC 22 | Exploration (Scout) | Personal Antithesis = weakness 5

"In any case, we are curious. We will be responsible for our own safety. We just want permission so that we don't annoy the guards there."

Diplomacy (aid): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20


NG Female Halfling Ranger (Animal Trainer) 6 HP: 75/90 | AC: 24 | F: +13, R: +13, W: +13 | Perc: +13 | Stealth: +3 | Hero Points: 0 | Speed: 25 ft. | Senses: Keen Eyes (Halfling) | Focus Points: 2/2 | Active Conditions:

"And since we'd be responsible for our own safety, any nasty critters we happen to clear out are one less problem for your people to fool with," Clover adds.

Diplomacy (Aid): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24


| Extinction | url= |

"You make a good point," Andera says. "Let me write up a waiver here for you all to sign absolving the city of any harm from your exploration of the sink hole such a breaking your arm or your necks. I like you folk, and I would advise you to stay out of the hole, but if you insist--"

She looks up as Rulean pulls out the journal. "What's this?"

Basically just a post buying myself some time. Plan to update again tomorrow morning.


Male Iruxi NG Cleric of Kurgess 6 | HP 68/68 | AC 22 (24 w/ shield raised) | Shield 64/64| F +11 R +8 W +14 | Font 3/4| Focus 0/1 | Exploration: Defend | Conditions:

The diary of a cat burglar that operated here in Escadar from 4700 to 4712. They mention your name in the later entries.

Rulean quickly pages through the journal looking for one of the times that her name was mentioned. Finding one, he hands the open book to her pointing out the entry.


| Extinction | url= |

"This brings back memories. Winzel eluded the law for a long time. Finally apprehending her was more than just a feather in my cap—it was the start of my career. Really, I just had a hunch and the luck to be in the right place at the right time." Andera pauses and flips through the journal’s brittle pages. She snaps the book closed with a look of triumph. "I always knew she had another hideout! I don’t believe in fate, but for you to find something of hers on that plot, at this point in my career? It’s a remarkable coincidence. I’m going to give your names to my staff; you’ll be able to reach me without an appointment any time you’d like."

This will save you waiting hours should you want to talk to the Chief Constable about something.

Any follow-up or last minute questions?


NG Male Catfolk Thaumaturge Scout 6 | HP 68 | AC 24 | Fort +12; Ref +14; Will +12; | Perception +12 low-light vision | Speed 35 | Class DC 22 | Exploration (Scout) | Personal Antithesis = weakness 5

Chani nods in thanks for the permissions. "Often, being in the right place at the right time is a matter of knowledge, persistence, and dedication more than luck."

I can't think of anything more currently.


Male Iruxi NG Cleric of Kurgess 6 | HP 68/68 | AC 22 (24 w/ shield raised) | Shield 64/64| F +11 R +8 W +14 | Font 3/4| Focus 0/1 | Exploration: Defend | Conditions:

Thank you.

I’m glad we came to talk with her rather than just sneak in. It was a risk, but it looks like it paid off.

Well, we best not take up too much of your time. Do send us word if you hear of any xulgath activity.

Rulean is ready to leave.


♫ Female Storm-Tossed Tengu Enigma Maestro Witchy Bard 6 ♫ HP 60/60| AC 25 & Electric Resist 3 | F + 12 R +15 W + 13 | Perc +10 | 25 Speed | Focus 2/2 | Spells 1st 3/3 2nd 3/3 3rd 3/3 | Hero Points 1/3 | ◇ ◈ ↺ | Active Conditions: ---

"Thank you so much!" Song says. "We'll let you know what we find!"


3 people marked this as a favorite.
| Extinction | url= |

"Please do," she says to Song-of-Air as she hands the ringleader the writ of passage. "Tell me of anything dangerous you discover down there. You're free to keep whatever you find unless it is evidence of criminal activity."

She walks you to her door. "Good hunting."


NG Female Halfling Ranger (Animal Trainer) 6 HP: 75/90 | AC: 24 | F: +13, R: +13, W: +13 | Perc: +13 | Stealth: +3 | Hero Points: 0 | Speed: 25 ft. | Senses: Keen Eyes (Halfling) | Focus Points: 2/2 | Active Conditions:

"That went well," Clover smiles as they take their leave of the Chief Constable. "I guess now we just make sure we're ready to head down and, uh, decide on a time to do it!"

3,001 to 3,050 of 3,319 << first < prev | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Blake's PF2 Extinction Curse All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.