[SFS_Aerondor] 02-00 Fate of the Scoured God [Tier 1-2] (Inactive)

Game Master Aerondor

Map

boons:

Master of Stars-touch up: +4 to all non gunnery skill checks in one round of a starship combat. OR force enemy to take -2 penalty on all their checks.
Supply run: Each of you can select one piece of equipment at the start of a one mission (prior to part 4). Max item level is your character level.
Tactical preparations: You have a choice in your reward here. Each can only be used if you team is in the same "location" as the Starfinder fleet.
1: You can reroll any one skill check
2: Take +2 to each of your initiative checks for a mission
3: Remove any extra challenges or obstacles due to the presence of the main jinsul fleet at the same location.
Prayer and reflection: You gain some understanding of the divine. Pick one
1: +4 bonus to mysticism, perception or sense motive (counts as trained in mysticism for whole scenario)
2: +2 to one saving throw.

Fleet locations
Chronicles


451 to 500 of 553 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-04 (CFtD) SFS 01-35 (RR);; SFS 02-04 (FF);

You can have a free AOO on the vehicle as well if you want. I'm happy for you to try and jump onto the vehicle in lieu of that, but it would be a hard athletics check to do so. Very cinematic!

Mich's innate forces slam into the driver, badly hurting him.

Status! Bold to post :
Dr Ozzlepop 6/6sp; 7/8hp; 4/4rp
Andromeda Nyx 7/16sp
Kat5e 15/15sp; 16/16 hp
Max - 14/14sp; 15/18hp; 4/4rp;
Gemini 3/12sp; 4/4rp
Mich 4/13sp; 15/15hp; 3/3rp; AOO or jump attempt if he wants.

Jinsul
blue 13 damage.

Acquisitives

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Female Android Exocortex Mechanic 3| SP 21/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 3/3 | EAC 14: KAC 15| F+4 : R+6 : W-1 | INIT+3 | Darkvision | Laser Rifle 20/20
Skills:
Acro +3 : Ath+7 : Bluff -2 : Comp +9 : Cult +3 : Dip +2 : Disg -2 : Eng +8 : Intim +2 : Med +6 : Perc +9 : Phy Sci +6 : Pilot +9 : Prof +4 : Se Mot -2 : Stealth +3 : Surv 0

Kat levels her rifle and fires again at the vehicle's occupants.

1d20 ⇒ 4

Kat lays down in front of the speeding vehicle hoping for a quick death

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki N | Male Ysoki | Envoy (Icon) 1 | SP: 0/6 HP: 1/8 RP: 2/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Initiative +3 |Perception +4| Sense Motive +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Darkvision 60’ | Moxie | Move 30

Dr. Oz takes a shot at the driver.

Hey! Thats our Mitch! You can't run Mitch over!

Static Arc vs. EAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 211d6 ⇒ 6

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-04 (CFtD) SFS 01-35 (RR);; SFS 02-04 (FF);

Dr Ozzelpop takes out the driver! That isn't going to end well.
Kat... well, luck has not been with her today. It must be the presence of that evil divine force nearby.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Skittermander 5 EAC16 - KAC19 - DR4 | SP 39/39 HP 36/36 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +11 SM +0| F +7, R +4, W +6 | Speed 30ft.

Jump (Athletics): 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 8 - 4 = 16

As the vehicle tries to crush them, Mich jumps on it!

Exo-Guardians

Male Halfling Operative 2 | EAC/KAC: 18 CMD: 26 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +7/9 vs Fear | Init +4 | Perception +9

Trying to keep his distance from the speeding vehicle, Gemini pops at green.

Trick Attack, Sense Motive: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22
Attack vs EAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Electric damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Trick Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 2 | SP 0/14 : HP 17/18 : RP 3/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +1 : R +6 : W +3 | Init +8 | Percep +6, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

Max moves a bit close and takes another shot.

Trick attack (stealth): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26 (DC 20 + target's CR) Success = Extra damage and flat-footed
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Ranged attack (static arc pistol): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Damage (E): 1d6 ⇒ 4

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-04 (CFtD) SFS 01-35 (RR);; SFS 02-04 (FF);

Mich jumps.... just when it looks like he wouldn't get in, a freak gust of wind pushes him onto the back of the car.
Okay, so technically that was fail, but only just, so you get a +2 cinematic bonus to that check and make it.
Meanwhile Max and Gemini open up on the second jinsul, badly wounding him.

Just Nyx to go, can she finish the job..

Acquisitives

Male Shirren Ace Pilot Star Shaman Mystic 2 | Init +6 | Peception +10 | Sp 16/16, HP 18/18, RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 | Spells 1st-Level 3/3 | 30ft Movement | 20ft Fly Speed in Space | Blindsense (Vibration)

Andromeda just wanting these Jinsuls to die and go away, he looks and them and casts Shooting Stars.

Shooting Star Damage: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 3, 3) + 3 = 13

Full round cast Shooting Stars (Magic Missile)

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-04 (CFtD) SFS 01-35 (RR);; SFS 02-04 (FF);

*Slam* down goes the last Jinsul.

*Slam* down goes Mitch's foot on the break. Stopping jut meters in front of Kat.

Landing site secure. You could head on to another landing site, or try one of the other challenges. It is recommended that you try the main one at this stage, but the choice is yours.

Acquisitives

Male Shirren Ace Pilot Star Shaman Mystic 2 | Init +6 | Peception +10 | Sp 16/16, HP 18/18, RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 | Spells 1st-Level 3/3 | 30ft Movement | 20ft Fly Speed in Space | Blindsense (Vibration)

Main one is good with me

Exo-Guardians

Male Halfling Operative 2 | EAC/KAC: 18 CMD: 26 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +7/9 vs Fear | Init +4 | Perception +9

yep yep. Main one seems good. And would there be a chance to 10 minute rest before that starts?

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-04 (CFtD) SFS 01-35 (RR);; SFS 02-04 (FF);

Sadly not. We are specifically in a tight time frame, and we are not allowed to do so between encounters in this part of the event.I'll wait for one more vote, or tomorrow morning (my time) to press on.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki N | Male Ysoki | Envoy (Icon) 1 | SP: 0/6 HP: 1/8 RP: 2/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Initiative +3 |Perception +4| Sense Motive +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Darkvision 60’ | Moxie | Move 30

Main mission.

Exo-Guardians

Male Halfling Operative 2 | EAC/KAC: 18 CMD: 26 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +7/9 vs Fear | Init +4 | Perception +9

no problem :)

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Skittermander 5 EAC16 - KAC19 - DR4 | SP 39/39 HP 36/36 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +11 SM +0| F +7, R +4, W +6 | Speed 30ft.

Main is good!

I' driving!
Embark on it and we will be quicker to the main site.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-04 (CFtD) SFS 01-35 (RR);; SFS 02-04 (FF);

The team hops aboard the commandeered street crawler and heads off to the Main Event. You have to ditch the vehicle as you get to the edge of the huge crater. All around teams are taking care of fortifications, while others have started down into the pit. You join them.

Deep within you see some type of chamber made of raised stones.

A miasma of golden energy obscures the floor of this exposed chamber, covering it as if it were a mist and shrouding the bases of numerous stone columns and earthworks that bloom from the ground. Five bizarre devices stand embedded in the stone atop the monoliths, their sigil-ridden circuitry thrumming with energy seemingly extracted from the very soil beneath them. Several columns lie toppled in what seems to be the wake of a massive struggle. The limp form of what was once the divine herald Ailuros lies motionless against a mesa

Atop each column/mesa is a device, with a jinsul operating it, while some horrid creature from a nameless corner of space is on the ground, waiting for you!

Standing columns are 30 feet tall, and creatures can share their spaces with no penalty; Medium or smaller creatures that share a square with a column gain cover. With enough damage, they could be toppled. But it would take a lot of effort.

Does anyone have High Society Influence (Iteration-177) or the Surviving Companion boon slotted?

Status! Bold to post :
Dr Ozzlepop 6/6sp; 7/8hp; 4/4rp
Andromeda Nyx 7/16sp
Kat5e 15/15sp; 16/16 hp
Max - 14/14sp; 15/18hp; 4/4rp;
Gemini 3/12sp; 4/4rp
Mich 4/13sp; 15/15hp; 3/3rp;

Jinsul

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Skittermander 5 EAC16 - KAC19 - DR4 | SP 39/39 HP 36/36 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +11 SM +0| F +7, R +4, W +6 | Speed 30ft.

@GM how can we get on top of the columns?

Mich starts glowing and reaches for their weapon of light while their bionic eye scans the strange horrid creature to find its weak points.

Photon Mode 1/3

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 2 | SP 0/14 : HP 17/18 : RP 3/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +1 : R +6 : W +3 | Init +8 | Percep +6, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

Max surveys the area, wondering what the devices are and what the strange creature is. "Anyone have a way to get up there or know what that thing is?" he says as he moves forward while drawing his pistol to engage the strange creature.

Engineering to recognize devices?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Trick attack (stealth): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26 (DC 20 + target's CR) Success = Extra damage and flat-footed
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Ranged attack (semi-auto pistol): 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 5 - 2 = 18
Damage (P): 1d6 ⇒ 1

Acquisitives

Male Shirren Ace Pilot Star Shaman Mystic 2 | Init +6 | Peception +10 | Sp 16/16, HP 18/18, RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 | Spells 1st-Level 3/3 | 30ft Movement | 20ft Fly Speed in Space | Blindsense (Vibration)

Andromeda is going to target the farthest one he can with Shooting Stars.

Full Round Action casting of Shooting Stars (Magic Missile)

Shooting Star Damage: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (2, 2, 2) + 3 = 9

Spells Left 1/3

Acquisitives

Female Android Exocortex Mechanic 3| SP 21/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 3/3 | EAC 14: KAC 15| F+4 : R+6 : W-1 | INIT+3 | Darkvision | Laser Rifle 20/20
Skills:
Acro +3 : Ath+7 : Bluff -2 : Comp +9 : Cult +3 : Dip +2 : Disg -2 : Eng +8 : Intim +2 : Med +6 : Perc +9 : Phy Sci +6 : Pilot +9 : Prof +4 : Se Mot -2 : Stealth +3 : Surv 0

Kat does not like the look of the gigantic creature. Her exocortex spools up to full power, tracking the creature. Telemetry data begins appearing on her visual combat overlay, while she mentally starts her combat playlist in her mind.

She overcharges her rifle and lets off a powerful shot.

Overcharge, Azimuth Laser Rifle vs EAC with Combat Tracking: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 2 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 1d6 ⇒ (7) + (3) = 10

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki N | Male Ysoki | Envoy (Icon) 1 | SP: 0/6 HP: 1/8 RP: 2/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Initiative +3 |Perception +4| Sense Motive +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Darkvision 60’ | Moxie | Move 30

Dr. Oz is going to ready an action to inspiring boost an ally who takes 5 or more damage.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-04 (CFtD) SFS 01-35 (RR);; SFS 02-04 (FF);

Columns can be climbed (dc 11-20 range), or you could push another one over to make a ramp.

Mich summons the powers of the cosmos as he gazes upon the creature of nightmare.

Max thinks the devices might be controlling the creature somehow. Taking a shot at it,however he just manages to wing it. It doesn't look happy.

Andromeda sends a wave of stars at the jinsul in green. It also screams in pain.

Kat shoots! She hits. More screams. Sounds like someone is having a bad day. The screams echo through your minds, reminding you all of bad days, and worse nights.

Status! Bold to post :
Gemini 3/12sp; 4/4rp

Jinsul
Nightmare 12 damage
green 9 damage
Mich 4/13sp; 15/15hp; 3/3rp;
Max - 14/14sp; 15/18hp; 4/4rp;
Dr Ozzlepop 6/6sp; 7/8hp; 4/4rp ; ready inspire boost
Andromeda Nyx 7/16sp
Kat5e 15/15sp; 16/16 hp

Exo-Guardians

Male Halfling Operative 2 | EAC/KAC: 18 CMD: 26 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +7/9 vs Fear | Init +4 | Perception +9

Moving up with Mich and trying to zap the big thing.

Trick Attack, Sense Motive: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 20
Attack vs EAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Electric Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Trick Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

He tries to remember if he's ever come across something like this before.

Recall Knowledge: 1d20 ⇒ 5

not sure what the bonus would be, mysticism +6 (bonus from the boon), physical science +5, life science +4. prolly won't matter since i rolled poorly

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-04 (CFtD) SFS 01-35 (RR);; SFS 02-04 (FF);

The horrid creature is beyond Gemini's knowledge. And apparently beyond his ability to hurt. miss

The nightmare slithers forward. Or maybe it glides. Honestly, who knows how it moves. What is important is that move it does. Darting forward, an odd tentacle snaps forward toward Gemini!

slam: 1d20 ⇒ 3 Sadly... a hit
damage: 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12 And a will DC13 please

The jinsul on the platforms continue to operate their devices.

Status! Bold to post :
Mich 4/13sp; 15/15hp; 3/3rp;
Max - 14/14sp; 15/18hp; 4/4rp;
Dr Ozzlepop 6/6sp; 7/8hp; 4/4rp ; ready inspire boost
Andromeda Nyx 7/16sp
Kat5e 15/15sp; 16/16 hp
Gemini 0/12sp; 5/14hp; 4/4rp; Will DC13

Jinsul
Nightmare 12 damage
green 9 damage

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki N | Male Ysoki | Envoy (Icon) 1 | SP: 0/6 HP: 1/8 RP: 2/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Initiative +3 |Perception +4| Sense Motive +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Darkvision 60’ | Moxie | Move 30

When Gemini is hurt, Dr. Oz's readied action should go off.

Dust yourself off Gemini, he doesn't look that tough!

Inspiring boost for 5 SP.

Dr. Oz will ready the same action as last round.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-04 (CFtD) SFS 01-35 (RR);; SFS 02-04 (FF);

Gemini feels much better after the doctors words. Nothing like a good prognosis to make your day!

Status! Bold to post :
Mich 4/13sp; 15/15hp; 3/3rp;
Max - 14/14sp; 15/18hp; 4/4rp;
Andromeda Nyx 7/16sp
Kat5e 15/15sp; 16/16 hp
Gemini 5/12sp; 5/14hp; 4/4rp; Will DC13

Jinsul
Nightmare 12 damage
green 9 damage
Dr Ozzlepop 6/6sp; 7/8hp; 4/4rp ; ready inspire boost

Acquisitives

Female Android Exocortex Mechanic 3| SP 21/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 3/3 | EAC 14: KAC 15| F+4 : R+6 : W-1 | INIT+3 | Darkvision | Laser Rifle 20/20
Skills:
Acro +3 : Ath+7 : Bluff -2 : Comp +9 : Cult +3 : Dip +2 : Disg -2 : Eng +8 : Intim +2 : Med +6 : Perc +9 : Phy Sci +6 : Pilot +9 : Prof +4 : Se Mot -2 : Stealth +3 : Surv 0

Kat steps up beside Gemini to defend her creamate. She fires again at the monstrosity.

Overcharge, Azimuth Laser Rifle vs EAC with Combat Tracking: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Damage, f: 1d8 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + (1) = 7

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Skittermander 5 EAC16 - KAC19 - DR4 | SP 39/39 HP 36/36 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +11 SM +0| F +7, R +4, W +6 | Speed 30ft.

Mich takes a guarded step toward the creature while glowing brighter and strikes!

1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 6 + 1 = 25
Damages, S: 1d6 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 1 = 14

Helping!

Photon Attuned 2/3

Exo-Guardians

Male Halfling Operative 2 | EAC/KAC: 18 CMD: 26 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +7/9 vs Fear | Init +4 | Perception +9

Will save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

well alright then :)

Gemini takes a guarded step back and fires his arc pistol again

Ranged vs EAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Electric Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Acquisitives

Male Shirren Ace Pilot Star Shaman Mystic 2 | Init +6 | Peception +10 | Sp 16/16, HP 18/18, RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 | Spells 1st-Level 3/3 | 30ft Movement | 20ft Fly Speed in Space | Blindsense (Vibration)

Andromeda will target the same Jinsul shooting stars unless its dead then will target a different one.

Shooting Star Damage: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 4, 2) + 3 = 13

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 2 | SP 0/14 : HP 17/18 : RP 3/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +1 : R +6 : W +3 | Init +8 | Percep +6, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

Not wanting to try to climb one of the columns and concerned with how powerful the creature's attacks are, Max fires again hoping to take it down as quickly as possible.

Trick attack (stealth): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17 (DC 20 + target's CR) Success = Extra damage and flat-footed
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Ranged attack vs KAK(semi-auto pistol): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Damage (P): 1d6 ⇒ 3

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-04 (CFtD) SFS 01-35 (RR);; SFS 02-04 (FF);

Kat has her mojo back, drilling the living nightmare with a laser rifle. Surely that hurt, if you can hurt a nightmare that is.

Mich glows brighter, trying to driving away the horrors of the night with his own internal night. His blow causing whisps of horror to break off and dance around his head.

Gemini resists the horrors that try to assail his mind. But is so distracted by them, his own shot misses badly.

Andromeda continues to try and take out a jinsul, who winces as mote starmotes slam into him. He is starting to look rather worried. Well, it is kind of hard to tell, he is jinsul after all.

Max telegraphs his own next move, and finds the nightmares form changing, changing, allowing a tunnel through it for his bullet. Surely a creature from his own deepest horrors.
miss

The jinsul continue to work on their machines, while the nightmare lashes out at Mich!

attack: 1d20 ⇒ 6
slam!: 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
It's horrendous blow sends the brave skittermander flying. Or would if the solarian didn't suddenly increase his weight to stay grounded. Mist tries to enter his nose, his ears, his eyes... a horrible, horrible mist...

The Dr offers encouraging words to Mich.

Status! Bold to post :
Dr Ozzlepop 6/6sp; 7/8hp; 4/4rp ;
Kat5e 15/15sp; 16/16 hp
Mich 5/13sp; 8/15hp; 3/3rp; Will save DC13 required
Gemini 5/12sp; 5/14hp; 4/4
Andromeda Nyx 7/16sp
Max - 14/14sp; 15/18hp; 4/4rp;

Jinsul
green 22 damage
Nightmare 33 damage

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Skittermander 5 EAC16 - KAC19 - DR4 | SP 39/39 HP 36/36 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +11 SM +0| F +7, R +4, W +6 | Speed 30ft.

Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Mich hopeful mind pushes back the horror of the creature !

He continues to relentlessly attacks it, now fully bright!

For Jadnura! And all the Starfinders who died here!

Solarian Weapon vs KAC: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 6 + 1 = 25
Damages, S: 1d6 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 1 = 13

Fully Photon Attuned

Exo-Guardians

Male Halfling Operative 2 | EAC/KAC: 18 CMD: 26 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +7/9 vs Fear | Init +4 | Perception +9

Trick Attack, Sense Motive: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25
Attack vs EAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Electric Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Trick Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Trying to put some more fire onto the big thing, Gemini moves back and takes his shot.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-04 (CFtD) SFS 01-35 (RR);; SFS 02-04 (FF);

Mich strikes hard, but how to you hurt a dream, let alone a nightmare?
Apparently with skittermander helpfulness.

Gemini is a little too tricky. He spends so long trying to work out what the nightmare might be doing next, he neglects to spend enough time aiming. His shot goes wide.

Status! Bold to post :
Dr Ozzlepop 6/6sp; 7/8hp; 4/4rp ;
Kat5e 15/15sp; 16/16 hp
Andromeda Nyx 7/16sp
Max - 14/14sp; 15/18hp; 4/4rp;

Jinsul
green 22 damage
Nightmare 46 damage
Mich 5/13sp; 8/15hp; 3/3rp; Will save DC13 required
Gemini 5/12sp; 5/14hp; 4/4

Acquisitives

Female Android Exocortex Mechanic 3| SP 21/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 3/3 | EAC 14: KAC 15| F+4 : R+6 : W-1 | INIT+3 | Darkvision | Laser Rifle 20/20
Skills:
Acro +3 : Ath+7 : Bluff -2 : Comp +9 : Cult +3 : Dip +2 : Disg -2 : Eng +8 : Intim +2 : Med +6 : Perc +9 : Phy Sci +6 : Pilot +9 : Prof +4 : Se Mot -2 : Stealth +3 : Surv 0

If the creature still stands, Kat fires again.

Overcharge Azimuth Laser Rifle vs EAC with Combat Tracking: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + (1) = 4

With all due respect, you can't draw attention to the mojo!

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-04 (CFtD) SFS 01-35 (RR);; SFS 02-04 (FF);

The creature is totally still standing.

Kat fires, but the nightmare parts around her laser bolt, unharmed.

Miss

Status! Bold to post :
Dr Ozzlepop 6/6sp; 7/8hp; 4/4rp ;
Andromeda Nyx 7/16sp
Max - 14/14sp; 15/18hp; 4/4rp;

Jinsul
green 22 damage
Nightmare 46 damage
Mich 5/13sp; 8/15hp; 3/3rp; has been inspired;
Gemini 5/12sp; 5/14hp; 4/4; has been inspired;
Kat5e 15/15sp; 16/16 hp

Acquisitives

Male Shirren Ace Pilot Star Shaman Mystic 2 | Init +6 | Peception +10 | Sp 16/16, HP 18/18, RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 | Spells 1st-Level 3/3 | 30ft Movement | 20ft Fly Speed in Space | Blindsense (Vibration)

Andromeda is going to look at the creature to try to figure out what exactly it is.
Mysticism?: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

Andromeda is going to walk over to the pillar and try to push it over on top of the creature

Athletics: 1d20 ⇒ 18

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki N | Male Ysoki | Envoy (Icon) 1 | SP: 0/6 HP: 1/8 RP: 2/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Initiative +3 |Perception +4| Sense Motive +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Darkvision 60’ | Moxie | Move 30

Has anyone tried to ID what the nightmare thing is, or if theres a connection between the Jinsul and the nightmare? Is there a relevant skill check to figure outbwhatsbgoing on here?

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 2 | SP 0/14 : HP 17/18 : RP 3/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +1 : R +6 : W +3 | Init +8 | Percep +6, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

"Anyone want to try to climb up one of these columns to see if taking out the Jinsul at the device affects this thing?" Max says before taking another shot.

Trick attack (stealth): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29 (DC 20 + target's CR) Success = Extra damage and flat-footed
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Ranged attack vs KAC (semi-auto pistol): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 insert eyeroll emoji here
Damage (P): 1d6 ⇒ 3

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-04 (CFtD) SFS 01-35 (RR);; SFS 02-04 (FF);

Andromeda has no idea what the thing is. Apart from disgustingly scary. It is definitely that.

You have had a couple of tries to identify the creature, but not success so far

Andromeda finds the pillar very big and heavy. It would take a large amount of damage to knock it over.

Max ducks into a nearby shadow, but blinks at the wrong moment and his pistol misfires.

To keep things running, Dr I am going to assume you ready an action again, if you want to do something else, happy to retcon it.

The nightmare again lashes out at Mich
bang!: 1d20 ⇒ 4
ouch: 1d6 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

Mich is knocked unconscious! His mind difts, tormented by horrid thoughts and dreams.

Status! Bold to post :
Mich 0/13sp; 0/15hp; 3/3rp; has been inspired; Will DC 13; unconscious.
Gemini 5/12sp; 5/14hp; 4/4; has been inspired;
Kat5e 15/15sp; 16/16 hp
Dr Ozzlepop 6/6sp; 7/8hp; 4/4rp ; readied inspire?
Andromeda Nyx 7/16sp
Max - 14/14sp; 15/18hp; 4/4rp;

Jinsul
green 22 damage
Nightmare 46 damage

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki N | Male Ysoki | Envoy (Icon) 1 | SP: 0/6 HP: 1/8 RP: 2/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Initiative +3 |Perception +4| Sense Motive +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Darkvision 60’ | Moxie | Move 30

I'd like to roll a skill check to identify, but I dont know what skill is relevant here. I have some suspicions that the Jinsul in the machinery are somehow linked to this creature. Is there a way to verify that?

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-04 (CFtD) SFS 01-35 (RR);; SFS 02-04 (FF);

Roll a check and let me know your bonuses :-) That said this definitely looks like something that would be related to a mysticism check. The best way to find out what the jinsul are up to would be to get up to them and look at their machines.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Skittermander 5 EAC16 - KAC19 - DR4 | SP 39/39 HP 36/36 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +11 SM +0| F +7, R +4, W +6 | Speed 30ft.

Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Mich optimistic nature is enough to easily repel the nightmare from their mind.

Nevertheless, their glow dissipate as Mich falls unconscious.

Use 1RP to stabilize

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-04 (CFtD) SFS 01-35 (RR);; SFS 02-04 (FF);

No need. Mich was stable after taking the damage.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Skittermander 5 EAC16 - KAC19 - DR4 | SP 39/39 HP 36/36 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +11 SM +0| F +7, R +4, W +6 | Speed 30ft.

Can I use 1 RP to get back at 1HP and act?

Exo-Guardians

Male Halfling Operative 2 | EAC/KAC: 18 CMD: 26 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +7/9 vs Fear | Init +4 | Perception +9

I'm gonna try something... wish me luck"

Blood dripping from his brow, Gemini holsters his pistol and starts trying to climb the closest pillar.

Athletics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

Acquisitives

Male Shirren Ace Pilot Star Shaman Mystic 2 | Init +6 | Peception +10 | Sp 16/16, HP 18/18, RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 | Spells 1st-Level 3/3 | 30ft Movement | 20ft Fly Speed in Space | Blindsense (Vibration)

Andromeda with nothing else to do is going to climb the pillar as well.

athletics: 1d20 ⇒ 4

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 2 | SP 0/14 : HP 17/18 : RP 3/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +1 : R +6 : W +3 | Init +8 | Percep +6, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

Max winces as the creature knocks Mich to the ground and he doesn't get up. He fires again hoping someone can disable one of the devices to weaken the creature.

Trick attack (stealth): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13 (DC 20 + target's CR) Success = Extra damage and flat-footed
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Ranged attack vs KAC (semi-auto pistol): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Damage (P): 1d6 ⇒ 2
Crit Damage (P): 1d6 ⇒ 3

451 to 500 of 553 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS_Aerondor] 02-00 Fate of the Scoured God All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.