[SFS_Aerondor] 02-00 Fate of the Scoured God [Tier 1-2] (Inactive)

Game Master Aerondor

Map

boons:

Master of Stars-touch up: +4 to all non gunnery skill checks in one round of a starship combat. OR force enemy to take -2 penalty on all their checks.
Supply run: Each of you can select one piece of equipment at the start of a one mission (prior to part 4). Max item level is your character level.
Tactical preparations: You have a choice in your reward here. Each can only be used if you team is in the same "location" as the Starfinder fleet.
1: You can reroll any one skill check
2: Take +2 to each of your initiative checks for a mission
3: Remove any extra challenges or obstacles due to the presence of the main jinsul fleet at the same location.
Prayer and reflection: You gain some understanding of the divine. Pick one
1: +4 bonus to mysticism, perception or sense motive (counts as trained in mysticism for whole scenario)
2: +2 to one saving throw.

Fleet locations
Chronicles


51 to 100 of 553 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Skittermander 5 EAC16 - KAC19 - DR4 | SP 39/39 HP 36/36 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +11 SM +0| F +7, R +4, W +6 | Speed 30ft.

I've never fought Jinsuls! But I would like to help!!! Says Mich enthusiastically.

Last time we fought several life forms was on Agillae-1... they were some kind of carnivorous creatures trying to eat us!!! But they were not that organized. the story of Mich' recovery from the Scoured Stars

Culture: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Exo-Guardians

Male Halfling Operative 2 | EAC/KAC: 18 CMD: 26 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +7/9 vs Fear | Init +4 | Perception +9

"Aye, that sounds like a good plan. Though, last time we went out that way, didn't we.... uh, nevermind. Let's take the fight to 'em! If we find ourselves stranded or anything, I learned a thing or two working with those formians I was telling y'all about. Could use some of their methods to make some gear if we get in a pinch I suppose."

Culture: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

Lantern Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Sign up sheet; SFS 01-04 (CFtD) SFS 01-35 (RR);; SFS 02-04 (FF);

Raz nods at Gemini's words, and then even more so at Gemini tells what he knows of the inside of the Star. "Yes, yes, that will be very useful. Thank-you Starfinders.."

You have a choice in your reward here. Each can only be used if you team is in the same "location" as the Starfinder fleet.
1: You can reroll any one skill check
2: Take +2 to each of your initiative checks for a mission
3: Remove any extra challenges or obstacles due to the presence of the main jinsul fleet at the same location.

Yoy're doing great. Where to next?

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki N | Male Ysoki | Envoy (Icon) 1 | SP: 0/6 HP: 1/8 RP: 2/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Initiative +3 |Perception +4| Sense Motive +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Darkvision 60’ | Moxie | Move 30

Dr. Oz clears his throat and speaks up. I took a little time to study what we learned so far from our encounters with the Jinsul. I've noticed a pattern in their tactics on the battlefield! Haha! Dr. Oz then goes into detail about Jinsul tactics.

Culture: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Skittermander 5 EAC16 - KAC19 - DR4 | SP 39/39 HP 36/36 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +11 SM +0| F +7, R +4, W +6 | Speed 30ft.

Mich decides to go help Iteration-177 .

How can we help ?

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-04 (CFtD) SFS 01-35 (RR);; SFS 02-04 (FF);

Iteration-177, the enigmatic android, meets with you in a conference room, as charming as ever. “It appears I finally get to participate in a famed Starfinder adventure! I suspect you still have some desire to seek solace with the divine before heading into battle? I too, know this desire. I’m more than happy to converse, if you’d care to sit and chat.

Skills are Culture, Mysticism or sense motive. Chronicle story is a scenario in which Iteration-177 or another noteworthy religious experience.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Skittermander 5 EAC16 - KAC19 - DR4 | SP 39/39 HP 36/36 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +11 SM +0| F +7, R +4, W +6 | Speed 30ft.

Culture: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Mich tries to help, telling after sitting next to the android I don't know much about religion, but I like the balance between light and darkness. I've started to enjoy finding balance before all what happen in the Scoured Starts and on Agillae-1.


As preparations wind down, a stillness settles over the crowd of Starfinders gathered on the command deck of the Master of Stars. First Seeker Jadnura, flanked by nominated First Seeker Luwazi Elsebo and the android Iteration-177, steps forward to an elevated captain’s platform and looks out over the assembled agents. Jadnura’s resonant voice carries across the assembly. “Starfinders! Today we gather not merely as explorers and scholars, but as defenders of the galaxy. Ever since the jinsuls ambushed our rescue mission into the Scoured Stars, they have assailed us and our allies at every turn. The danger the jinsuls present to our friends and homes cannot be ignored. We now know that they intend to awaken the divine being responsible for trapping our first expedition into the Scoured Stars. We know that this scheme threatens not only the Scoured Stars but all the space surrounding it. This leaves us with one mission: break the jinsul fleet and drive them from the Scoured Stars, putting an end to their depredations once and for all. Today we march to war!”

The Starfinders disperse to their ships and launch into orbit, assembling into either tactical strike formations or vanguards surrounding the larger vessels. The fleet’s synchronized screens flash to life, showing Luwazi Elsebo from her own command station. “We are ready to approach the Scoured Stars system from the outer orbit of the Agillae system’s star. The majority of our fleet will stay together to protect our supplies and support our ground troops, while our field agents are to scout the system and find the most strategic places to engage the jinsuls. Kadrical’s divine herald, Dhurus, is the head of the snake: find where he is hiding so we can direct our full forces against him. Once we close in on him, we can face down Dhurus on equal footing and end this conflict.”

Luwazi nods to the camera. “Stick together, support each other, and stay the course. We live or die as one today. Good luck, Starfinders. Fleet—activate Drift engines now!” The screen shuts off, and each formation of starships surges forward as a unit, vanishing into the Drift.

★ ---- ★ ---- ★ ---- ★

The Starfinder fleet emerges from the Drift as a single force, the three suns of the Scoured Stars burning brightly against the surrounding void. Moments later, onboard computers ping with streams of incoming data detailing nearby jinsul ships, planets with concentrated industrial activity, and further commands from the First Seekers. Several files emerge on the captains’ screens: briefings of locations where field agents could find useful information about how best to target the jinsul fleet’s weak points.

Table GMs close out preparations, Part 1 has started.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-04 (CFtD) SFS 01-35 (RR);; SFS 02-04 (FF);

Mich is able to help a little... can anyone else help more than a Skittermander?

While you are finishing these up..

As you pass through the drift, you consult read-outs of the system, and plan which bits of scouting your team is best equipped to engage in.

Have a look at the map, there is a handout with five mission for you to choose from. First with two votes gets it.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Skittermander 5 EAC16 - KAC19 - DR4 | SP 39/39 HP 36/36 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +11 SM +0| F +7, R +4, W +6 | Speed 30ft.

I will suggest the mission on Agillae-4 as we are not bad in computer.

Acquisitives

Male Shirren Ace Pilot Star Shaman Mystic 2 | Init +6 | Peception +10 | Sp 16/16, HP 18/18, RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 | Spells 1st-Level 3/3 | 30ft Movement | 20ft Fly Speed in Space | Blindsense (Vibration)

Agillae-4 sounds good to me

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-04 (CFtD) SFS 01-35 (RR);; SFS 02-04 (FF);

Celita, the android leader of the Dataphiles, looks down at a three-dimensional hologram of the Scoured Stars, complete with red and green dots representing jinsul and Starfinder ships.
The jinsuls know this system better than we do; as long as they are well supplied, they will outlast and repel us. We need to starve their fleet of resources, but we cannot do that without finding their courier ships’ flight paths. The communications I have intercepted have limited value, but I traced them all back to a massive data-processing station on Agillae-4. I need you to infiltrate the data center, hack the computers, and bring back some intelligence we can use to cut the jinsuls’ supply lines.

She takes you to a small launch bay. "This is a stealth pod. It's one use, get in, and then find a way off planet before their security forces find you. And remember their main fleet is overhead, so if there is a fight, you can expect trouble from overhead."

Automatic covering fire from above unless you have the First Skirmish boon slotted as a social one, in which case you may ignore it/.

The stealth pod appears not so much a pod as a hollowed out torpedo. Cramped is the most polite way to put it.

Still, Fitch, or whoever, did a good job and you are quickly out, through the jinsul fleet and on the ground. Landing in an isolated alley you extract yourselves from the pod and use your coms arrays to quickly identify the computing hub. It is a vast ovoid tower dotted with spines, each tipped with satellite dishes.

Stage 1: cover Ids
You are going to need to blend in with the crowd somehow. It is best if you as a team can cover all these options, and some will be harder than others.
You could try to appear as captured or converted slaves (culture) or
You could try to make a jinsul armor suit (disguise) or
You could try to approach via unoccupied back routes (survival).
You can each make one check either a main one, or you could aid-another if you are not confident in making a check.

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 2 | SP 0/14 : HP 17/18 : RP 3/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +1 : R +6 : W +3 | Init +8 | Percep +6, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

Not sure if we can still try to help on the discussion with
Iteration-177.

Culture: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

"I was on a salvage mission and we were asked to bring back any personal belongings we found from the kasathas crew. I don't know if the items had a spiritual significance or the families just want something to remember them by," Max says somberly.

Spoiler:
Cries from the Drift

@group re: stsge 1 - ÷6 culture is the best i can do with the choices.

Exo-Guardians

Male Halfling Operative 2 | EAC/KAC: 18 CMD: 26 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +7/9 vs Fear | Init +4 | Perception +9

If it's not too late to try and help out the nufriend. Culture: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13 "Don't know a lot about most of the gods out there, but Desna ne'er done me wrong, ya know?"

"Well, my people always seem to be getting put into unpaid working positions, mayhaps we use that to our advantage. We could try and blend is as folks working for them. As long as they're not TOO bossy, I think I can bite my tongue for a bit. Whatcha think?"

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-04 (CFtD) SFS 01-35 (RR);; SFS 02-04 (FF);

I'm happy for folk to finish the prep mission - one more chronicle related story would be helpful. But the focus now is on the actual game.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki N | Male Ysoki | Envoy (Icon) 1 | SP: 0/6 HP: 1/8 RP: 2/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Initiative +3 |Perception +4| Sense Motive +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Darkvision 60’ | Moxie | Move 30

Great idea Gemini! Dr. OZ alters the timbre and pitch of his voice with his vocal modulator. When he speaks again, his voice sounds rougher, scratchy, and less exuberant. I do have some experience in performance. I can play the part of captured slave!

Acquisitives

Male Shirren Ace Pilot Star Shaman Mystic 2 | Init +6 | Peception +10 | Sp 16/16, HP 18/18, RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 | Spells 1st-Level 3/3 | 30ft Movement | 20ft Fly Speed in Space | Blindsense (Vibration)

<Telepathcially to the group> I could try to find a back route in.

Survival: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki N | Male Ysoki | Envoy (Icon) 1 | SP: 0/6 HP: 1/8 RP: 2/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Initiative +3 |Perception +4| Sense Motive +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Darkvision 60’ | Moxie | Move 30

Dr. Oz, looking a little dejected at not being able to showcase his performance skills responds to Andromeda, While not my first choice, never say Dr. Oz is afraid to make entry in the back door, if that's how you like it! Haha!

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Skittermander 5 EAC16 - KAC19 - DR4 | SP 39/39 HP 36/36 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +11 SM +0| F +7, R +4, W +6 | Speed 30ft.

Following Andromeda, Mich tries to help!

Survival (aid): 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7

But clearly, they know nothing about jungle or back door entry into a starbase!
You're good Andromeda! I will have take a route directly into the Jinsul's patrols, thanks to you we have not!

Acquisitives

Female Android Exocortex Mechanic 3| SP 21/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 3/3 | EAC 14: KAC 15| F+4 : R+6 : W-1 | INIT+3 | Darkvision | Laser Rifle 20/20
Skills:
Acro +3 : Ath+7 : Bluff -2 : Comp +9 : Cult +3 : Dip +2 : Disg -2 : Eng +8 : Intim +2 : Med +6 : Perc +9 : Phy Sci +6 : Pilot +9 : Prof +4 : Se Mot -2 : Stealth +3 : Surv 0

Religious Story, 2-03 Withering World spoilers:
"I have never been much for religion personally. But on my last mission, exploring an uncharted world out in the vast, it was hard to deny the existence of the goddess Yaressa. She was providing a mathematical formula to the Quarlu civilisation there through ancient stone markers that kept the planet from being swallowed by a black hole. Her direct influence kept a whole people from being destroyed."

During the breifing, and aboard the starship, Kat is filled with a sense of purpose. She listens intently with her signature resting stern face, and considers again the great danger they all face together. This is what I joined for, this is what I wanted. I will do my best to prove I belong here

While climbing into the missile tube, she squeezes in with the others. As Gemini climbs in, she flatly states "Don't touch me there". After a moment a smile crosses her face. "An attempt at humour, did it work?"

There, I think I'm all caught up!....

Kat peeks from the alley to the comms building. Considering the options, Kat scowls. She gestures to her facial tattoos and wild mohawk. "I would have difficulty disguising myself as a local."-2 Disguise

Culture: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

"I would, however, make a passable automated servant. Some of my previous work experience before joining the starfinders felt like a type of slavery. Perhaps I could draw on those experiences."

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 2 | SP 0/14 : HP 17/18 : RP 3/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +1 : R +6 : W +3 | Init +8 | Percep +6, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

Max isn't keen on pretending to be a slave but it seems like his best option so he tries to join in on Kat's ruse.

Aid Kat (Culture): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Lantern Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Sign up sheet; SFS 01-04 (CFtD) SFS 01-35 (RR);; SFS 02-04 (FF);

The team adopt the slumped shoulders of beaten down slaves, and keep to the back routes, as a good slave would. The only Jinsul you sees has obvious got better things to do than harass you, turning sharply down a side road so as not not have to dirty itself with your presence.

However up ahead you see a gathering of jinsul worshipers. They will be harder to avoid.

As before, as many different successful approaches as possible is best
You could try to sneak past them (stealth), bully your way past (intimidate), or just ignore them and pretend you have important work that you are hurrying to get on with (profession(any)). If you want to bully them, and you speak Jinsul let me know, as it will be helpful to you.

----
Flash back to the Master of Stars:
From your talking with Iteration-177 you gain some understanding of the divine, and Iteration-177 shares some intuitions with you. You get a bonus on mysticism (and count as trained in it for the whole scenario), sense motive or perception checks. OR a bonus to one save.

GM notes:
2

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 2 | SP 0/14 : HP 17/18 : RP 3/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +1 : R +6 : W +3 | Init +8 | Percep +6, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)
GM Aerondor wrote:

Flash back to the Master of Stars:

From your talking with Iteration-177 you gain some understanding of the divine, and Iteration-177 shares some intuitions with you. You get a bonus on mysticism (and count as trained in it for the whole scenario), sense motive or perception checks. OR a bonus to one save.

I'll take a bonus to my Fort save.

Stealth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29

Seeing the group of worshipers up ahead, Max gets a little worried. His fears subside a bit when one of them starts speaking and the rest turn to face the man. Max steers the group so only the speaker is looking in their direction and can't see them easily through the crowd.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-04 (CFtD) SFS 01-35 (RR);; SFS 02-04 (FF);

You don't have to pick yet. Just let me know if/when you want the bonus and we'll apply it then. Using these boons is typically a free action.

Max skulks in the shadows, avoiding notice of anyone on the streets. Let us hope there are no thermal cameras operating. What about the rest of you?

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Skittermander 5 EAC16 - KAC19 - DR4 | SP 39/39 HP 36/36 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +11 SM +0| F +7, R +4, W +6 | Speed 30ft.

Mich hope their size will help them to move without being seen.

Stealth: 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 1 - 4 = 17

I'm helping he says to Max while following him.

Exo-Guardians

Male Halfling Operative 2 | EAC/KAC: 18 CMD: 26 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +7/9 vs Fear | Init +4 | Perception +9

”Alright. You lot go that way, I’ll try to look like I’m working on something and keep their attention over towards me. Or at the very least away from you.” Gemini gestures at the sneaking folks. ”Not like I don’t have paperwork I should have done ages ago.”

Gemini will attempt to move past them looking as involved as he can in red tape.

Profession: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki N | Male Ysoki | Envoy (Icon) 1 | SP: 0/6 HP: 1/8 RP: 2/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Initiative +3 |Perception +4| Sense Motive +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Darkvision 60’ | Moxie | Move 30

Dr. Oz falls in step with Gemini, acting as if he is also working.

Profession: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Allow me to catch up, my friend! I've been assigned to work with you today by our benevolent masters, long may they reign!

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-04 (CFtD) SFS 01-35 (RR);; SFS 02-04 (FF);

Gemini and the doctor each take on roles and while not especially convincing, neither seems to be challenged either. The Yoski does attract a number of suspicious stares though.

My bad, they are supposed to be tech professions, not just any. So I'll give you those. I'll push onward in a few hours, as we need to keep the foot to the floor in a multiplayer special.

Acquisitives

Female Android Exocortex Mechanic 3| SP 21/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 3/3 | EAC 14: KAC 15| F+4 : R+6 : W-1 | INIT+3 | Darkvision | Laser Rifle 20/20
Skills:
Acro +3 : Ath+7 : Bluff -2 : Comp +9 : Cult +3 : Dip +2 : Disg -2 : Eng +8 : Intim +2 : Med +6 : Perc +9 : Phy Sci +6 : Pilot +9 : Prof +4 : Se Mot -2 : Stealth +3 : Surv 0

Kat attempts to sneak by with Max and Mich.

Stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

She moves from shadow to shadow along the alleyways, keeping an eye on the worshipers for any sign of danger.

Acquisitives

Male Shirren Ace Pilot Star Shaman Mystic 2 | Init +6 | Peception +10 | Sp 16/16, HP 18/18, RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 | Spells 1st-Level 3/3 | 30ft Movement | 20ft Fly Speed in Space | Blindsense (Vibration)

Andromeda tries to Stealth with Max, Mich, and Kat.

Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-04 (CFtD) SFS 01-35 (RR);; SFS 02-04 (FF);

The group slips past in the shadows, coming to the outer defenses of the building. There are security guards and automated doors to get past.
You can try to :
Break in through a back door (engineering)
Distract the guards (bluff) or
Steal a keycard (sleight)

GM notes:
4

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Skittermander 5 EAC16 - KAC19 - DR4 | SP 39/39 HP 36/36 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +11 SM +0| F +7, R +4, W +6 | Speed 30ft.

Mich helps breaking thought a back door.

I try to help!
Engineering (with tools): 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 4 = 16

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-04 (CFtD) SFS 01-35 (RR);; SFS 02-04 (FF);

That back door is no match for Mich.

Exo-Guardians

Male Halfling Operative 2 | EAC/KAC: 18 CMD: 26 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +7/9 vs Fear | Init +4 | Perception +9

Quietly over the comms.

<”Hey Doc, try and distract these saps.”>

Gemini then approaches and attempts to procure one of the keycards.

Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki N | Male Ysoki | Envoy (Icon) 1 | SP: 0/6 HP: 1/8 RP: 2/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Initiative +3 |Perception +4| Sense Motive +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Darkvision 60’ | Moxie | Move 30

Dr. Oz approaches the guards and speaks. Oh wise and powerful overlords! I do not wish to be 'that guy' but I'm afraid I observed some seditious behavior with the group back that way. Dr. Oz indicates the group of Jinsul worshipers. I believe they would benefit from some specialized attention and re-education in the new world order. Dr. Oz then bows low in supplication.

Bluff: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 2 | SP 0/14 : HP 17/18 : RP 3/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +1 : R +6 : W +3 | Init +8 | Percep +6, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

Seeing Dr Oz distract the guards, Max follows Gemini's lead and tries to get a second keycard for good measure.

Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-04 (CFtD) SFS 01-35 (RR);; SFS 02-04 (FF);

Gemini also lifts a keycard from one of the Jinsul guards distracted by the doctor's efforts.

Well done!

Slipping into the building, the team works its way through the inner hallways, trying to find the control center. You can
scale the stairways (acrobatics or athletics)
or find a shortcut (perception)

GM notes:
7

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki N | Male Ysoki | Envoy (Icon) 1 | SP: 0/6 HP: 1/8 RP: 2/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Initiative +3 |Perception +4| Sense Motive +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Darkvision 60’ | Moxie | Move 30

Dr. Oz pauses for a moment, listening with his large Ysoki ears, trying to find a shortcut to the control center.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

This way! This way! Haha! the doctor says in an low hiss.

Acquisitives

Male Shirren Ace Pilot Star Shaman Mystic 2 | Init +6 | Peception +10 | Sp 16/16, HP 18/18, RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 | Spells 1st-Level 3/3 | 30ft Movement | 20ft Fly Speed in Space | Blindsense (Vibration)

Andromeda tries to follow Dr Oz's lead

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

Exo-Guardians

Male Halfling Operative 2 | EAC/KAC: 18 CMD: 26 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +7/9 vs Fear | Init +4 | Perception +9

Trying to show off his parkour skills, Gemini bounces off the walls and railings to make the climb up the stairs as quickly as he can muster.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

Acquisitives

Female Android Exocortex Mechanic 3| SP 21/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 3/3 | EAC 14: KAC 15| F+4 : R+6 : W-1 | INIT+3 | Darkvision | Laser Rifle 20/20
Skills:
Acro +3 : Ath+7 : Bluff -2 : Comp +9 : Cult +3 : Dip +2 : Disg -2 : Eng +8 : Intim +2 : Med +6 : Perc +9 : Phy Sci +6 : Pilot +9 : Prof +4 : Se Mot -2 : Stealth +3 : Surv 0

Kat will follow Gemini, preferring a direct route. She will attempt to power up the stairs using her combination of mechanical and organic strength.

Athletics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Skittermander 5 EAC16 - KAC19 - DR4 | SP 39/39 HP 36/36 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +11 SM +0| F +7, R +4, W +6 | Speed 30ft.

Mich tries to take the stairways Athletics: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (1) + 8 - 4 = 5

But they fail! sorry not helping!

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-04 (CFtD) SFS 01-35 (RR);; SFS 02-04 (FF);

The team scales the stairs, helped by the Dr spotting a concealed lift that took them half way up.

Slipping into the (semi-automated) control room, you are faced with the mainframe console itself. You need information, lots of information.

You could either:
Hack the console (conmputers) or
download a startship data log (piloting) or
try to work out what some of the documents lying around might reveal (sense motive)

GM:
9

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Skittermander 5 EAC16 - KAC19 - DR4 | SP 39/39 HP 36/36 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +11 SM +0| F +7, R +4, W +6 | Speed 30ft.

Mich draws his hacker's tools and start working on the computer.
Helping!

Computer: 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 7 + 4 = 23

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-04 (CFtD) SFS 01-35 (RR);; SFS 02-04 (FF);

Mich helps wonderfully. Four hands is better than two, and means he can work two keyboards at the same time. Results come flooding in.

Acquisitives

Male Shirren Ace Pilot Star Shaman Mystic 2 | Init +6 | Peception +10 | Sp 16/16, HP 18/18, RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 | Spells 1st-Level 3/3 | 30ft Movement | 20ft Fly Speed in Space | Blindsense (Vibration)

Andromeda will start to download the starship data log.

Piloting: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-04 (CFtD) SFS 01-35 (RR);; SFS 02-04 (FF);

Andromeda goes over the logs and identifies a number of strategic routes that may be of interest to the fleet... Now, if only someone could puzzle out that paperwork...

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 2 | SP 0/14 : HP 17/18 : RP 3/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +1 : R +6 : W +3 | Init +8 | Percep +6, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

Seeing Mich and Andromeda taking care of the computer and data log, Max looks through the documents to see what he can find.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Exo-Guardians

Male Halfling Operative 2 | EAC/KAC: 18 CMD: 26 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +7/9 vs Fear | Init +4 | Perception +9

Flicking through the paperwork to get a feel for anything pertinent.

”More paperwork.... ahhh, bureaucracy.”

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-04 (CFtD) SFS 01-35 (RR);; SFS 02-04 (FF);

While Max and Gemini search through the papers, finding a lot of interesting information.

All too soon however you hear sirens blare and red lights start to flash. Time for a quick exit before the endless swarms of jinsul overwhelm you. Making a dash down the back stairs, the team exits. You see a squadron of jinsul fighters heading toward you, but you have time to take cover before they lay down a heavy fire, narrowly missing your group.

Checking you map, there is a nearby space port. That looks to be your exit strategy. As you approach, the doors open and your coms unit bursts to life.
"Starfinders, I've got the doors open for you, and I'll lock them behind you. We don't have long though." - the voice belongs to Celita.

Behind you the guards have taken note and are heading in your direction!

Map updated

Within the complex you spot a couple of jinsul warcraft, and (score!) a battered captured Starfinder shuttle.

You also spot two security robots... heading in your direction.

init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16 <- anyone equaling or beating this may act.

51 to 100 of 553 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS_Aerondor] 02-00 Fate of the Scoured God All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.