[SFS_Aerondor] 02-00 Fate of the Scoured God [Tier 1-2] (Inactive)

Game Master Aerondor

Map

boons:

Master of Stars-touch up: +4 to all non gunnery skill checks in one round of a starship combat. OR force enemy to take -2 penalty on all their checks.
Supply run: Each of you can select one piece of equipment at the start of a one mission (prior to part 4). Max item level is your character level.
Tactical preparations: You have a choice in your reward here. Each can only be used if you team is in the same "location" as the Starfinder fleet.
1: You can reroll any one skill check
2: Take +2 to each of your initiative checks for a mission
3: Remove any extra challenges or obstacles due to the presence of the main jinsul fleet at the same location.
Prayer and reflection: You gain some understanding of the divine. Pick one
1: +4 bonus to mysticism, perception or sense motive (counts as trained in mysticism for whole scenario)
2: +2 to one saving throw.

Fleet locations
Chronicles


1 to 50 of 553 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-35(RR); PFS core 05-16;

Led by their divine herald, Dhurus, the jinsuls of the Scoured Stars have spent the last year converting their ancestral homeland into a vast war factory. Unable to ignore the jinsul threat any longer, the Starfinder Society and its many allies undertake one final, decisive mission into the Scoured Stars to end the jinsul menace. While failure could lead to the death of countless sentient beings, the real threat lies with the divine herald Dhurus, who has undertaken a scheme to wake the hidden god of the Scoured Stars and ensure jinsul dominance of the known galaxy.

Exo-Guardians

Male Halfling Operative 2 | EAC/KAC: 18 CMD: 26 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +7/9 vs Fear | Init +4 | Perception +9

"Heyo, name's Gemini."

The halfling smiles as he tries to hand out business cards to any of the surrounding Starfinders.

"I do a bit of freelance work when I'm not doing this. Let me know if any of you need anything after we finish up with whatever this is." He chuckles to himself. "Probably off to save the system as usual. Can't really complain though, pay is good, and the cause is good."

His words trail off, then he starts his spiel again handing out more cards as new folks join the assembly.

Acquisitives

Male Shirren Ace Pilot Star Shaman Mystic 2 | Init +6 | Peception +10 | Sp 16/16, HP 18/18, RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 | Spells 1st-Level 3/3 | 30ft Movement | 20ft Fly Speed in Space | Blindsense (Vibration)

<Telepathically to Gemini> Hello Gemini, my name is Andromeda, nice to meet you.

Andromeda grabs a card and put it in his pocket.

<Telepathically to All>Let's go take care of these Jinsul scum!

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki N | Male Ysoki | Envoy (Icon) 1 | SP: 0/6 HP: 1/8 RP: 2/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Initiative +3 |Perception +4| Sense Motive +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Darkvision 60’ | Moxie | Move 30

Dr. Oz accepts the offered business card. He adjusts his voice modulator to speak in his best show host voice which is slightly odd coming from such a small Ysoki. Think Chuck Woolery. Gemini, a pleasure to make your aquantence. And this exuberant Shirren. Quite right, let's 'get'em'. Haha! You may call me Dr. Oz! Yes, that Dr. Oz. Before anyone asks, I'm sorry but due to advice from legal counsel I cannot answer any questions about current legal proceedings involving my medical licensure. You understand, of course. But keep an eye, or other sensory organ, open for my new 'tell all' book, coming soon!

Exo-Guardians

Male Halfling Operative 2 | EAC/KAC: 18 CMD: 26 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +7/9 vs Fear | Init +4 | Perception +9

"Oh! Good to meet ya Doc. Mind if I get a selfie with you eh? Something to hang on the wall."

No matter the outcome of his legal issues, fame is fame right? Can look back on this and go, 'ey, I worked with that guy once.'

Gemini steps closer to Oz with his comms device out with an eager look in his eyes.

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Ysoki N | Male Ysoki | Envoy (Icon) 1 | SP: 0/6 HP: 1/8 RP: 2/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Initiative +3 |Perception +4| Sense Motive +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Darkvision 60’ | Moxie | Move 30

Of course! Of course! I always have time for my fans!

Oz strikes his most memorable pose. Turned at a 45 degree angle, wink in his eye, one hand holding a thumbs up and the other pointing forward at the camera, with a large smile on his face. Think Buddy Jesus

Acquisitives

Female Android Exocortex Mechanic 3| SP 21/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 3/3 | EAC 14: KAC 15| F+4 : R+6 : W-1 | INIT+3 | Darkvision | Laser Rifle 20/20
Skills:
Acro +3 : Ath+7 : Bluff -2 : Comp +9 : Cult +3 : Dip +2 : Disg -2 : Eng +8 : Intim +2 : Med +6 : Perc +12 : Phy Sci +6 : Pilot +9 : Prof +4 : Se Mot -2 : Stealth +3 : Surv 0

An android enters the waiting area. She is short but fierce, covered in both ink tattoos as well as the tell-tale android glowing circuitry. She wears a battered leather jacket and sports a brightly coloured blue mowhawk, swept lazily off to the side.

When Dr. Oz and Gemini finish their photo op, in a dry voice she declares "Sorry I'm late. Bad hair day."

She accepts a card from Gemini, looks at it briefly, and hands it back. "I have committed it to memory. What sort of freelance work do you do?" Her demeanour is dry and deadpan. Think Rosa from Brooklyn 99.

Exo-Guardians

Male Halfling Operative 2 | EAC/KAC: 18 CMD: 26 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +7/9 vs Fear | Init +4 | Perception +9

"Oh, little bit of this, little bit of that. Mostly just finding info for people, all secret spy like. Well, maybe not so secret, but usually enough that I can keep whatever I find to just between my client and myself." He glances around at the growing group. "So, uh, didn't catch yer name miss?"

Acquisitives

Female Android Exocortex Mechanic 3| SP 21/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 3/3 | EAC 14: KAC 15| F+4 : R+6 : W-1 | INIT+3 | Darkvision | Laser Rifle 20/20
Skills:
Acro +3 : Ath+7 : Bluff -2 : Comp +9 : Cult +3 : Dip +2 : Disg -2 : Eng +8 : Intim +2 : Med +6 : Perc +12 : Phy Sci +6 : Pilot +9 : Prof +4 : Se Mot -2 : Stealth +3 : Surv 0

"Apologies, My designation is Kat5e. Most call me Kat. I also freelance, private security mostly. I look forward to working with you"

She goes around greeting the others gathered here, including her name this time.

Acquisitives

Male Shirren Ace Pilot Star Shaman Mystic 2 | Init +6 | Peception +10 | Sp 16/16, HP 18/18, RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 | Spells 1st-Level 3/3 | 30ft Movement | 20ft Fly Speed in Space | Blindsense (Vibration)

<Telepathically to the group> Nice to meet you all my name is Andromeda. I'm ready to do anything I can to get rid of these Jinsuls.

Acquisitives

Female Android Exocortex Mechanic 3| SP 21/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 3/3 | EAC 14: KAC 15| F+4 : R+6 : W-1 | INIT+3 | Darkvision | Laser Rifle 20/20
Skills:
Acro +3 : Ath+7 : Bluff -2 : Comp +9 : Cult +3 : Dip +2 : Disg -2 : Eng +8 : Intim +2 : Med +6 : Perc +12 : Phy Sci +6 : Pilot +9 : Prof +4 : Se Mot -2 : Stealth +3 : Surv 0

Kat greets Andromeda in return. "Have you, or anyone else here, faced the Jinsuls before? I've only heard of the previous conflicts, but they were before my time with the society."

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki N | Male Ysoki | Envoy (Icon) 1 | SP: 0/6 HP: 1/8 RP: 2/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Initiative +3 |Perception +4| Sense Motive +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Darkvision 60’ | Moxie | Move 30

Well met Kat! Haha! I am a newbie as well. I've only read the reports, but I do look forward to studying them up close. My viewers would love a first hand perspective, I'm sure!

Acquisitives

Male Shirren Ace Pilot Star Shaman Mystic 2 | Init +6 | Peception +10 | Sp 16/16, HP 18/18, RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 | Spells 1st-Level 3/3 | 30ft Movement | 20ft Fly Speed in Space | Blindsense (Vibration)

<Telepathically to the group> I have faced the Jinsuls before. They are nasty and not to underestimated. Had a close call before and it will not be like that next time.

Exo-Guardians

Male Halfling Operative 2 | EAC/KAC: 18 CMD: 26 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +7/9 vs Fear | Init +4 | Perception +9

"Nope, never dealt with them personally, but I've read up a bit about em. Nastly lil buggers.... uh.. no offense there Andromeda." He looks sheepishly at the Shirren.

Acquisitives

Female Android Exocortex Mechanic 3| SP 21/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 3/3 | EAC 14: KAC 15| F+4 : R+6 : W-1 | INIT+3 | Darkvision | Laser Rifle 20/20
Skills:
Acro +3 : Ath+7 : Bluff -2 : Comp +9 : Cult +3 : Dip +2 : Disg -2 : Eng +8 : Intim +2 : Med +6 : Perc +12 : Phy Sci +6 : Pilot +9 : Prof +4 : Se Mot -2 : Stealth +3 : Surv 0

Kat nods to Andromeda. "We may need your experience then. I can't help but feel like we're all playing an important part in a pivotal moment in history."

Acquisitives

Male Shirren Ace Pilot Star Shaman Mystic 2 | Init +6 | Peception +10 | Sp 16/16, HP 18/18, RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 | Spells 1st-Level 3/3 | 30ft Movement | 20ft Fly Speed in Space | Blindsense (Vibration)

<Telepathically to Gemini> Haha no offense taken, I knew what you meant.

<Telepathically to All> I will do my best and help with any knowledge I have

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Skittermander 2 EAC16 - KAC19 | SP 4/13 HP 15/15 RP3/3 | Init +1 | Perc +7 SM +0| F +4, R +3, W +2 | Speed 20ft.

Mich Igan is a small bluish furry creature with six arms, numerous scars on him and several cybernetic augmentations. Despite his condition, a wide smile can be seen across his face.
Two hands are occupied using a datapad to code something.

With a high pitch voice they says Hi everyone! I'm Mich. I'm here to help!

After waiving his six, they add Sorry for being late, I was recovering from my previous mission! We almost not made it. But I helped!

Acquisitives

Female Android Exocortex Mechanic 3| SP 21/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 3/3 | EAC 14: KAC 15| F+4 : R+6 : W-1 | INIT+3 | Darkvision | Laser Rifle 20/20
Skills:
Acro +3 : Ath+7 : Bluff -2 : Comp +9 : Cult +3 : Dip +2 : Disg -2 : Eng +8 : Intim +2 : Med +6 : Perc +12 : Phy Sci +6 : Pilot +9 : Prof +4 : Se Mot -2 : Stealth +3 : Surv 0

Kat's eyes dart to the right momentarily, processing a quick series of calculations based on the amount of close calls mentioned by the crew vs the perceived difficulty of their enemy based on historical records. Never tell them the odds She reminds herself.

Instead she looks down at the skittermander and sais "I'm glad you've made a full recovery. I've never worked with a skittermander before. A pleasure to meet you. I am called Kat."

Are you from Michigan by any chance? I normally look forward to my annual June Michigan Nascar race, but I think that's off the table this year

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Skittermander 2 EAC16 - KAC19 | SP 4/13 HP 15/15 RP3/3 | Init +1 | Perc +7 SM +0| F +4, R +3, W +2 | Speed 20ft.

:D No, I live in Illinois.

Yes, met too! Not being called Kat, but glad to have made a full recovery! says Mich with a smile, waving they hands.

With a somber tone they adds
I was trapped in the System... and I remember these chitinous creatures stopping our comrades to save us. I've never had the chance to fight one of them, so time to give them their money back.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki N | Male Ysoki | Envoy (Icon) 1 | SP: 0/6 HP: 1/8 RP: 2/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Initiative +3 |Perception +4| Sense Motive +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Darkvision 60’ | Moxie | Move 30

Glad to have you with us Mitch! In certain you will be very helpful! Haha!

An eclectic bunch, to be sure. But I can work with this. I can see the headlines now, "Fabulously dressed Doctor leads rag-tag group of Starfinders to victory over Jinsul threat!" Exquisite!

Acquisitives

Female Android Exocortex Mechanic 3| SP 21/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 3/3 | EAC 14: KAC 15| F+4 : R+6 : W-1 | INIT+3 | Darkvision | Laser Rifle 20/20
Skills:
Acro +3 : Ath+7 : Bluff -2 : Comp +9 : Cult +3 : Dip +2 : Disg -2 : Eng +8 : Intim +2 : Med +6 : Perc +12 : Phy Sci +6 : Pilot +9 : Prof +4 : Se Mot -2 : Stealth +3 : Surv 0

Have we been assigned starship crew positions yet? I thoroughly enjoy firing the weapons, but am quite competent in an engineering role as well."

Acquisitives

Male Shirren Ace Pilot Star Shaman Mystic 2 | Init +6 | Peception +10 | Sp 16/16, HP 18/18, RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 | Spells 1st-Level 3/3 | 30ft Movement | 20ft Fly Speed in Space | Blindsense (Vibration)

<Telepathically to all> I would be a good Pilot or Magic Officer

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki N | Male Ysoki | Envoy (Icon) 1 | SP: 0/6 HP: 1/8 RP: 2/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Initiative +3 |Perception +4| Sense Motive +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Darkvision 60’ | Moxie | Move 30

I prefer the Captain seat. I have a way with motivating my crew, and putting my enemies off guard.

Dr. Oz flashes a grin and gives everyone finger guns.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Skittermander 2 EAC16 - KAC19 | SP 4/13 HP 15/15 RP3/3 | Init +1 | Perc +7 SM +0| F +4, R +3, W +2 | Speed 20ft.

I like to help!

I'm not good at any post, but I can do captain (+6 diplo) science officier (+7 computer) or engineer (+5)

Exo-Guardians

Male Halfling Operative 2 | EAC/KAC: 18 CMD: 26 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +7/9 vs Fear | Init +4 | Perception +9

"Oh. You all think we'll be assigned together?" Gemini glances at Dr. Oz. "Sure thing cap'n. I'll be ready to head out, uh... as soon as they tell us what we're doin' that is. Just let me know where ya want me to work at. I'm handy on the lasers as well as in the engine room"

+4 on gunnery or + 8 engineering


First Seeker Luwazi Elsebo steps forward to her podium addressing the Starfinder fleet. “Starfinders, after two years of hardship following our devastating first foray into the Scoured Stars, we now stand taller than ever and are back to fighting form. Today, new recruits rally beside experienced agents and rescued veterans, coming together to form the most resourceful, prepared, and skilled organization the Pact Worlds have ever known. This newfound strength comes not a moment too soon, for the threat within the Scoured Stars is unlike any we’ve ever faced: a hostile military force known as the jinsuls, committed to our complete destruction. Stopping the Jinsul Hierocracy will challenge us more than anything we’ve done before, but what I’ve seen from our agents these past two years assures me that we are more than up to the task! Your orders will arrive shortly; for now, gather your equipment, finish your preparations, and send any messages you wish before we reach the Scoured Stars.”

And we have begun, GM's please proceed with the Introduction and Preparations

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-35(RR); PFS core 05-16;

Hundreds of Starfinder agents hustle throughout the loading docks aboard the ever-impressive and newly refurbished Master of Stars, the pinnacle of the Starfinder fleet. Junior agents hastily pack every docked starship with weapons, armor, spare parts, and provisions, while technical staff runs diagnostics on starship armaments and senior officers finalize flight formations and supply routes. Many Starfinders’ faces are dark with uncertainty, but the fiery resolve burns in their eyes.

Venture-Captain Arvin, a damaya lashunta man, emerges from the shifting crowd of activity, his expression hard with repressed concern. “It seems fate has made soldiers out of explorers. We’ve always prepared our agents to navigate
danger and violence, but never anything like this. Still, there isn’t another organization in the Pact Worlds that I would trust more with this daunting task.
” He pauses for a moment, then shakes himself back to attention.

Right, much left to do! There are still a few specialized tasks remaining that you might be able to help us complete.

This is a good spot for Introductions, purchases, slot boons as well as preparing the fleet. While preparing the Fleet you will be roleplaying relevant skill checks as well as sharing stories of past adventures. For stories shared you must have the chronicle to back it up.

Reminder about recommended Boons to slot:

First Skirmish (Social or Starship)
High Society Influence (Iteration-177, Ally)
Honorbound Allies (Starship)
Iteration-177’s Attention (Ally)
Jinsul Witness (Personal)
Surviving Companion (Slotless)

You can help prepare by meeting with:
Fitch, Leader of the Wayfinders (Master of Stars Touch-up)
Iteration-177 (Prayer and Reflection)
Venture-Captain Arvin (Rookie Training)
Celita, Leader of the Dataphiles (Starship Priming)
Zigvigix, Leader of the Exo-Guardians (Supply Run)
Radaszam, Leader of the Acquisitives (Tactical Preparations)

If we have time, we can get through all of them. So I'll proceed with the first task that someone suggests

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Skittermander 2 EAC16 - KAC19 | SP 4/13 HP 15/15 RP3/3 | Init +1 | Perc +7 SM +0| F +4, R +3, W +2 | Speed 20ft.

Mich has none of these boons

I like Fitch, I like to help! says Mich

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-35(RR); PFS core 05-16;

"And help is what we need!" says the Yoski.

Fitch, leader of the Wayfinders, walks you all to an airlock leading out to some of the scaffolding on the ship’s exterior.

It’s strange to not have my children aboard, but this is no time to be bringing the young ones along. Last time, the jinsul capital ships chased away our carriers. I’d love to see how their flagship holds up against ours, but we’re still not quite finished with renovations. Try to wrap up the finishing touches on this gem of a ship— I want the last thing those jinsuls see is just how brightly it shines.

Okay, the way this works is a bit of RP and some rolls. You can either provide an engineering/pilot/profession(electrician or maintenance worker) check, or if you have a chronicle with spaceship combat in it, recount a bit of the story of that scenario.
Even if you opt for the roll, give me a bit of a post about what you were doing.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Skittermander 2 EAC16 - KAC19 | SP 4/13 HP 15/15 RP3/3 | Init +1 | Perc +7 SM +0| F +4, R +3, W +2 | Speed 20ft.

Having never participated in a starship combat, except when he crashed on Agillae-1, but eager to help, Mich who likes modifying things, tries to find something to do.

Looking at some loose cables, he starts replacing them into the right place.
Eh! It's the right place! Whoo I'm good, right?!
Engineering: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-35(RR); PFS core 05-16;

Mich makes an awesome start on the job. How will the rest of the team help?

Exo-Guardians

Male Halfling Operative 2 | EAC/KAC: 18 CMD: 26 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +7/9 vs Fear | Init +4 | Perception +9

Gemini will head over to try and assist Ziggy.

"Heya boss. Need anything?"

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-35(RR); PFS core 05-16;

If anyone has a chronicle from a scenario with starship combat, now would be a really good time to tell the story of that battle.

Exo-Guardians

Male Halfling Operative 2 | EAC/KAC: 18 CMD: 26 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +7/9 vs Fear | Init +4 | Perception +9

"Hey look, did I ever tell ya about that killer A.I. ship we had to deal with? We got sent out to do this ceremony for the Formians, was nice and all, but super low tech. Just wasn't my thing. Anywho, they all went nutty and started beating each other up. We figured out what was causing it, so blasted off back into orbit to find the source of the signal. This freighter with a big ol' satellite dish strapped to it! Yeah, yeah. So, we tried to signal them, but the computer on there just went bat doody and started launching missiles at us. So, I got to blastin' and we disabled that puppy. Weird thing though... once we got on, we went to check the records and they had all gotten wiped some how. Never did quite figure that one out."

Gemini will look thoughtful for a moment, then pop back to his normal, chipper self.

"So, heard any good music lately?"

Chronicle:
from 2-05 Meeting of Queens

Lantern Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Sign up sheet; SFS 01-35(RR); PFS core 05-16;

Fisk nods in satisfaction as the team finishes up the job.

She shows you some of the inner workings of the Master of Stars, which helps you better understand the Society spaceships.

Best possible outcome for that first task. Where to next? We'll scoot through these as fast as we can as you can get some small bonuses that you can (as a group) use once during the rest of the scenario from each them. Jump in with RP as much as rolling

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki N | Male Ysoki | Envoy (Icon) 1 | SP: 0/6 HP: 1/8 RP: 2/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Initiative +3 |Perception +4| Sense Motive +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Darkvision 60’ | Moxie | Move 30

looks like Gemini wanted to hit up Zigvigix and I'm game for that.

Dr. Oz saunters over to Zigvigix, Ziggy! You ol'rascal! Haha! Dr. Oz claps Zigvigix on the shoulder. You look like you could use the help of a first rate crew, and that's why we're here.

Acquisitives

Female Android Exocortex Mechanic 3| SP 21/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 3/3 | EAC 14: KAC 15| F+4 : R+6 : W-1 | INIT+3 | Darkvision | Laser Rifle 20/20
Skills:
Acro +3 : Ath+7 : Bluff -2 : Comp +9 : Cult +3 : Dip +2 : Disg -2 : Eng +8 : Intim +2 : Med +6 : Perc +12 : Phy Sci +6 : Pilot +9 : Prof +4 : Se Mot -2 : Stealth +3 : Surv 0

Kat's Starship story:

"I've landed the killing blows during two firefights in space. The first was against an orbital platform that was sending automated drones against us. As we fought the entire bridge crew fought and argued about how best to proceed. I concentrated my fire on the platform and destroyed it with some big hits. Once it was out of commission the drones deactivated. The next combat was against the cult of the Devourer. We disabled their ship and let it drift into a black hole to meet their god. It was very satisfying.

Chronicle 1-03 Yesteryear's Truth and 2-03 The Withering World. I know we're past this already but I wanted to play too!

It's been a long time since I've been onboard the Master of Stars." She records everything she learns on her tour to her memory banks.

She concurs with Dr. Oz to meet with Zig next.

"Greetings again Zigvigix. Are you still enjoying your album?" She asks the leader in an attempt to be diplomatic. Her vocal modulator kicks into overdrive to hide her disdain for his musical tastes.

p.s., 10 new posts is a new record for me when checking a campaign!

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 2 | SP 0/14 : HP 17/18 : RP 3/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +1 : R +6 : W +3 | Init +8 | Percep +6, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

As the group moves over to talk to Zigvigix, some of you notice a human step from behind a support beam and start walking at the back of the group. When you turn and look, he nods and smiles, trying to pretend he's been with the group the whole time. When he sees no one is buying it, he speaks up.

"Hi. Max is the name. Looks like I'm supposed to be with your group. Sorry I'm late. Got held up in customs. It was just a misunderstanding though. Someone accused me of bringing something here that I wasn't supposed to but when they looked, there wasn't anything there," he says with a smirk and shrug of his shoulders.

He cringes a bit as they get closer to Zig and the latest obnoxious music blasting from the speakers. "Good music is a matter of opinion," he thinks to himself at Gemini's question.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-35(RR); PFS core 05-16;

@Kat5eYeap, sorry specials run fast, and new games run fast too. And in this case I'm not waiting for everyone to post as there is no real need most of the time. We'll slow down a bit once things get properly underway so nobody misses out.

Zigvigix, leader of the Exo-Guardians, sits before an immense cargo bay filled with crates of supplies. "I certainly did, thank you very much Kat. And good day to you too Dr"

He then puts on his business face.

They say an army marches on its stomach, but it also fights with guns and ammo! Can you take a look at all our gear to make sure it works and then load it onto the ships? Just try to keep the explosives separated from the food, please. We don’t want to have that mistake happen again!

Relevant checks are athletics, engineering, medicine or perception. A relevant story would be a mission predicated on a magical or technological item or resource.

Acquisitives

Male Shirren Ace Pilot Star Shaman Mystic 2 | Init +6 | Peception +10 | Sp 16/16, HP 18/18, RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 | Spells 1st-Level 3/3 | 30ft Movement | 20ft Fly Speed in Space | Blindsense (Vibration)

Hello Zigvigix, I am more than willing to help any way I can. Let's take a look at all of this gear.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-35(RR); PFS core 05-16;

Andromeda spots a couple of badly marked crates, and arranges for them to be correctly categorised.

Really jut need the stories after that check. Make sure you let me know the scenario and put anything that might actually be a spoiler.. in a spoiler.

Acquisitives

Male Shirren Ace Pilot Star Shaman Mystic 2 | Init +6 | Peception +10 | Sp 16/16, HP 18/18, RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 | Spells 1st-Level 3/3 | 30ft Movement | 20ft Fly Speed in Space | Blindsense (Vibration)

A story is required for every check in this area?

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki N | Male Ysoki | Envoy (Icon) 1 | SP: 0/6 HP: 1/8 RP: 2/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Initiative +3 |Perception +4| Sense Motive +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Darkvision 60’ | Moxie | Move 30

I won't have any stories as I have no chronicles for this character. I could always improv something, but if it requires a chronicle I got nothing. Seems a little odd for a teir 1-2 scenario where you could easily have a 1st level with no chronicles like me.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Skittermander 2 EAC16 - KAC19 | SP 4/13 HP 15/15 RP3/3 | Init +1 | Perc +7 SM +0| F +4, R +3, W +2 | Speed 20ft.

Of course, I help!

Mich starts looking into the gear, trying to find something useful.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 no related mission to tell :(

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki N | Male Ysoki | Envoy (Icon) 1 | SP: 0/6 HP: 1/8 RP: 2/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Initiative +3 |Perception +4| Sense Motive +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Darkvision 60’ | Moxie | Move 30

Dr. Oz returns Max's shrug with a wink. It's a shame that customs seemed to have lost whatever it was. Though I would worry about repeating that story around mixed company. Dr. Oz takes a cursory glance around. Someone less forgiving might think you were involved somehow. At any rate, welcome aboard Max!

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-35(RR); PFS core 05-16;

Story or a skill check. But I want you to do a short RP with your story or skill check, not just post a roll. Use it as an opportunity to let us see your character in action.
The story option does have to relate to a chronicle though.

Acquisitives

Female Android Exocortex Mechanic 3| SP 21/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 3/3 | EAC 14: KAC 15| F+4 : R+6 : W-1 | INIT+3 | Darkvision | Laser Rifle 20/20
Skills:
Acro +3 : Ath+7 : Bluff -2 : Comp +9 : Cult +3 : Dip +2 : Disg -2 : Eng +8 : Intim +2 : Med +6 : Perc +12 : Phy Sci +6 : Pilot +9 : Prof +4 : Se Mot -2 : Stealth +3 : Surv 0

No need to apologise about a fast pace, I love quick games, unless it passes me by while I sleep.

Kat, seeing an opportunity to put her idle hands to work, begins moving boxes. Her lean organic muscles and mechanical servos strain to lift large boxes by herself.

Athletics: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

As she moves boxes, she answers Zig's question about magical or technological items. "Yeah, I've seen something like that before...." like every cop show ever

Spoilers for the second oldest SFS scenario, 1-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet:

"Tracked an ex-starfinder across Akiton after he stole a "Charleton's Stone" from the Starfinder archives. Started promising the down-on-their-luck locals that he was their saviour, using this stone to convert useless minerals into a new drift engine fuel. Went bad for him when he made a big deal with Abadar Corp, and the new fuel started turning back to cheap rocks. We caught up with him in time and negotiated a deal that worked out for everyone involved. Except maybe the ex-starfinder. Magic or mystery tech is dangerous in ignorant hands"

Lantern Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Sign up sheet; SFS 01-35(RR); PFS core 05-16;

Kat regales the team with stories from her past, and the work is quickly accomplished.

Zigvigix grants you priority access to some Starfinder Society equipment. Once during the adventure, each of you can requisition a weapon with an item level up to your level for the duration of one mission. The group must use this ability prior to starting a new encounter, and this ability cannot be used during Part 4. The weapon comes with a full battery or magazine.

Who to help next?

Exo-Guardians

Male Halfling Operative 2 | EAC/KAC: 18 CMD: 26 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +7/9 vs Fear | Init +4 | Perception +9

After chatting for a bit with Ziggy about Strawberry Machine Cake, Gemini looks around.

"Oh. We're done here already. Uh, good job team. Way to go!"

He'll stroll over to Radaszam next.

"Hey there. Need any assistance?"

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-35(RR); PFS core 05-16;

Radaszam, leader of the Acquisitives, overlooks a large holographic map of the Scoured Stars system, overlaid with smaller, more detailed maps of terrain on specific planets. “I don’t know about you, but I’m keen to take this fight to the jinsuls on their home turf. We have topographic data collected from our last foray into the Scoured Stars, plus some information on fighting styles our agents have reported from past jinsul encounters. See if you can make sense of it all and formulate a plan of attack.

Relevant skills are Culture, Life Science, Mysticism and Survival. If you want to tell a story, make it about a combat facing an organised hostile alien force.

1 to 50 of 553 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS_Aerondor] 02-00 Fate of the Scoured God All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.