[SFS_Aerondor] 02-00 Fate of the Scoured God [Tier 1-2] (Inactive)

Game Master Aerondor

Map

boons:

Master of Stars-touch up: +4 to all non gunnery skill checks in one round of a starship combat. OR force enemy to take -2 penalty on all their checks.
Supply run: Each of you can select one piece of equipment at the start of a one mission (prior to part 4). Max item level is your character level.
Tactical preparations: You have a choice in your reward here. Each can only be used if you team is in the same "location" as the Starfinder fleet.
1: You can reroll any one skill check
2: Take +2 to each of your initiative checks for a mission
3: Remove any extra challenges or obstacles due to the presence of the main jinsul fleet at the same location.
Prayer and reflection: You gain some understanding of the divine. Pick one
1: +4 bonus to mysticism, perception or sense motive (counts as trained in mysticism for whole scenario)
2: +2 to one saving throw.

Fleet locations
Chronicles


151 to 200 of 553 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-35 RR;; SFS 02-04 FF;

Kat fires and hits the Jeskraal. Meanwhile Andromeda sends a spray of starts into the Jinisul. While Gemini sneakily does more damage to the scout.

Mich closes on the scout, while MAx provides covering fire. I'm sure that was his intent. The not so nice Dr tries to intimidate the lizard.

The severely wounded scout pulls a signal pistol from his belt and fires a flare into the sky! The odd lizard thing closes on Mich and tries to bite him.

attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Without success.

Status: bold may post. round 2. Missions completed (high ground; look from afar)
Max
Kat5e -6SP
Andromeda Nyx -3SP (has benefited from inspiring boost)
Gemini
Mich -11SP
Dr Ozzlepop

---
Jinsul (blue) 16 damage
Jeskraal (red) 8, shaken.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Skittermander 2 EAC16 - KAC19 | SP 4/13 HP 15/15 RP3/3 | Init +1 | Perc +7 SM +0| F +4, R +3, W +2 | Speed 20ft.

Mich targeting system focus on the enemy in front of them and strikes, while glowing brighter and brighter!

Solarian weapon vs KAC: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 6 + 1 = 18
Damages, S: 1d6 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 1 = 11

Don't go near me! says Mich to his comrades.

Photon Mode: 2/3

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-35 RR;; SFS 02-04 FF;

Mich strikes the creature, that up close and person appears more crab like than lizard like. Ouch, that much have hurt. But it is still on its feet(claws?).

Status: bold may post. round 2. Missions completed (high ground; look from afar)
Max
Kat5e -6SP
Andromeda Nyx -3SP (has benefited from inspiring boost)
Gemini
Dr Ozzlepop

---
Jinsul (blue) 16 damage
Jeskraal (red) 19 damage, shaken.
Mich -11SP

Acquisitives

Male Shirren Ace Pilot Star Shaman Mystic 2 | Init +6 | Peception +10 | Sp 16/16, HP 18/18, RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 | Spells 1st-Level 3/3 | 30ft Movement | 20ft Fly Speed in Space | Blindsense (Vibration)

Andromeda will move and cast Telekinetic Projectile at the Jinsul.

Attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-35 RR;; SFS 02-04 FF;

A log lifts up and flies at the jinsul, knocking it to the ground!

Status: bold may post. round 2. Missions completed (high ground; look from afar)
Max
Kat5e -6SP
Gemini
Dr Ozzlepop

---
Jeskraal (red) 19 damage, shaken.
Mich -11SP
Andromeda Nyx -3SP (has benefited from inspiring boost)

Acquisitives

Female Android Exocortex Mechanic 3| SP 21/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 3/3 | EAC 14: KAC 15| F+4 : R+6 : W-1 | INIT+3 | Darkvision | Laser Rifle 20/20
Skills:
Acro +3 : Ath+7 : Bluff -2 : Comp +9 : Cult +3 : Dip +2 : Disg -2 : Eng +8 : Intim +2 : Med +6 : Perc +9 : Phy Sci +6 : Pilot +9 : Prof +4 : Se Mot -2 : Stealth +3 : Surv 0

Round 3
Hearing Mitch's warning, Kat moves away from the skittermander towards Andromeda. She raises her laser rifle and scans ahead of the group for any response to the flare.

Readied Action, fire on possible re-enforcements:

Azimuth Laser Rifle vs EAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6

Exo-Guardians

Male Halfling Operative 2 | EAC/KAC: 18 CMD: 26 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +7/9 vs Fear | Init +4 | Perception +9

Skirting up and around the remaining foe, Gemini pulls his tactical baton and swats the critter.

Trick Attack: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23
Attack vs KAC, with flank: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 2 = 8
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Trick Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 2 | SP 0/14 : HP 17/18 : RP 3/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +1 : R +6 : W +3 | Init +8 | Percep +6, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

Max will shoot at Jeskraal if still standing. Otherwise will ready to shoot at reinforcements.

Round 2?: 2 charges used (14/20 remaining)

Maw circles around for a clear shot.

Trick attack (stealth): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32 (DC 20 + target's CR) Success = Extra damage and flat-footed
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Ranged attack (static arc pistol): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Damage (E): 1d6 ⇒ 2

I'm starting to wonder about the usefulness of trick attack. I've lost count of how many times I wish my trick roll had just been an attack roll.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-35 RR;; SFS 02-04 FF;

Gemini takes out the Jeskraal with his batton.

All is quiet, but that flare hangs ugly and dangerous in the sky. Surely retribution cannot be far away.

Open tasks:
Closer look (dr Oz has tried)
Forensic analysis
Navigate terrain.
Mitigate flare
Do nothing

You may retry a task you failed at, and will receive a bonus on it.

Task details
Closer look: (stealth) Sneak forward to creep close rand identify markers of jinsul officers. (also provide a reflex save in case of a failure)
Forensic analysis: (life science) The border of the devastated marshland is riddled with evidence of felled trees and slain dinosaurs— victims of the jinsuls’ violent colonization. You are attempting to find forensic evidence of the jinsuls’ most common firearms and how they harm living creatures, as well as what natural resources the jinsuls are harvesting for building materials or fuel. (also provide a perception check in case of a failure).
Navigate terrain: (survival) Lead the party to an advantageous vantage point - this option can benefit from aid-another. (also provide an STR check in the event of a failure).
Do nothing: - A valid option. You can take a ten minute rest if you choose this option. (but not while there is a flare up)
Mitigate flare: (bluff/stealth/survival) If you are fluent in Jinsul you may try a bluff to declare a false alarm; or you can try to hide evidence of your presence with a stealth or survival check. This does not directly contribute to the overall success of this mission, but may make it easier.

Status: Tasks completed (high ground; look from afar) FLARE active.
Max
Kat5e -6SP
Gemini
Dr Ozzlepop
Mich -11SP
Andromeda Nyx -3SP (has benefited from inspiring boost)

Acquisitives

Male Shirren Ace Pilot Star Shaman Mystic 2 | Init +6 | Peception +10 | Sp 16/16, HP 18/18, RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 | Spells 1st-Level 3/3 | 30ft Movement | 20ft Fly Speed in Space | Blindsense (Vibration)

Andromeda is going to try to hide the evidence of our prescence.

Survival: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki N | Male Ysoki | Envoy (Icon) 1 | SP: 0/6 HP: 1/8 RP: 2/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Initiative +3 |Perception +4| Sense Motive +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Darkvision 60’ | Moxie | Move 30

Dr. Oz tries to mitigate the flare. He takes some time to create a false trail leading away from the party's location. Really wish I took the time to learn Jinsul..., he says dejectedly, eyeing the scouts communication device.

Stealth: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-35 RR;; SFS 02-04 FF;

Andromeda cleans up the mess left behind. Dr O, you can pick a different action if you wish.

Status: Tasks completed (high ground; look from afar)
Max
Kat5e -6SP
Gemini
Dr Ozzlepop
Mich -11SP

Andromeda Nyx -3SP (has benefited from inspiring boost)

Exo-Guardians

Male Halfling Operative 2 | EAC/KAC: 18 CMD: 26 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +7/9 vs Fear | Init +4 | Perception +9

Tucking his weapons away, the halfling ducks out of sight, working his way closer to glean any info he can.

Stealth, Closer Look: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

Reflex, just in case: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Skittermander 2 EAC16 - KAC19 | SP 4/13 HP 15/15 RP3/3 | Init +1 | Perc +7 SM +0| F +4, R +3, W +2 | Speed 20ft.

Mich tries to help navigates through the terrain!
I like to help!
Look, I think we can go that way. I think it will gave us a better vantage point.

Survival (Aid): 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12
Strength check (in case): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-35 RR;; SFS 02-04 FF;

Actually can I get everyone to give me a bonus stealth roll as well, as that will speed up the next action scene.

Gemini manages to sneak closer to look at the formations. Good intel there!

Mich meanwhile does what skittermanders do best... help.

Status: Tasks completed (high ground; look from afar; closer look) Survival aid this turn.
Max
Kat5e -6SP
Dr Ozzlepop

Andromeda Nyx -3SP (has benefited from inspiring boost)
Gemini
Mich -11SP

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Skittermander 2 EAC16 - KAC19 | SP 4/13 HP 15/15 RP3/3 | Init +1 | Perc +7 SM +0| F +4, R +3, W +2 | Speed 20ft.

Stealth (bonus check): 1d20 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 1 - 4 = 3

With their heavy armor, Mich, for this time, is not helping!

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki N | Male Ysoki | Envoy (Icon) 1 | SP: 0/6 HP: 1/8 RP: 2/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Initiative +3 |Perception +4| Sense Motive +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Darkvision 60’ | Moxie | Move 30

Does anyone have life science?

Bonus Stealth check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

And a Survival to assist Mitch if it's still relevant.

Survival: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Strength (not my forte): 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (3) - 2 = 1

Acquisitives

Female Android Exocortex Mechanic 3| SP 21/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 3/3 | EAC 14: KAC 15| F+4 : R+6 : W-1 | INIT+3 | Darkvision | Laser Rifle 20/20
Skills:
Acro +3 : Ath+7 : Bluff -2 : Comp +9 : Cult +3 : Dip +2 : Disg -2 : Eng +8 : Intim +2 : Med +6 : Perc +9 : Phy Sci +6 : Pilot +9 : Prof +4 : Se Mot -2 : Stealth +3 : Surv 0

No life science here unfortunately.

Kat attempts to aid in navigating the terrain ahead.
Survival, Aid: 1d20 ⇒ 2

..but having spent all of her time in the urban jungle of the downlow, she doesn't appear to be much help.

Strength Check if required by failing aid:

Strength: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Bonus stealth: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Exo-Guardians

Male Halfling Operative 2 | EAC/KAC: 18 CMD: 26 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +7/9 vs Fear | Init +4 | Perception +9

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31

wooo :)

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-35 RR;; SFS 02-04 FF;

The Dr tries to help with navigating the terrain. Kat tries too but her wounds are distracting her too much.

Just waiting for Max

Acquisitives

Female Android Exocortex Mechanic 3| SP 21/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 3/3 | EAC 14: KAC 15| F+4 : R+6 : W-1 | INIT+3 | Darkvision | Laser Rifle 20/20
Skills:
Acro +3 : Ath+7 : Bluff -2 : Comp +9 : Cult +3 : Dip +2 : Disg -2 : Eng +8 : Intim +2 : Med +6 : Perc +9 : Phy Sci +6 : Pilot +9 : Prof +4 : Se Mot -2 : Stealth +3 : Surv 0
GM Aerondor wrote:
Kat tries too but her wounds are distracting her too much.

She bends her knee a few times and grumbles to the group. "Remember to replace your servos with OEM parts only. Don't cheap out. This knee has never been the same since Akiton"

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 2 | SP 0/14 : HP 17/18 : RP 3/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +1 : R +6 : W +3 | Init +8 | Percep +6, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

Max curses himself for not having taken the courses on survival the last time he trained. "The instructor said survival would be a benefit to me if I ever crash landed. I laughed and told him I was too good a pilot to ever crash. I guess he was right. I never thought about the other uses for it," Max says as he tries to lead the party to a good vantage point.

Survival: 1d20 ⇒ 16
Str: 1d20 ⇒ 13

Stealth: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human Ghost Operative 2 | SP 0/14 : HP 17/18 : RP 3/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +1 : R +6 : W +3 | Init +8 | Percep +6, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

I forgot to add my operative's edge bonus of +1 to my survival roll so should be a 17. Thanks Gemini for the reminder.

Exo-Guardians

Male Halfling Operative 2 | EAC/KAC: 18 CMD: 26 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +7/9 vs Fear | Init +4 | Perception +9

np :)

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-35 RR;; SFS 02-04 FF;

Max, with the help of the rest of the team manages to get the group closer. You have enough information now, but as you head back to your ship you come upon another patrol!

init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13 If you equal or beat, post away. If you "bonus" stealth check was 21 or better you also get a surprise round

Status: Tasks completed (high ground; look from afar; closer look; navigate terrain): initiative.
Max
Kat5e -6SP
Dr Ozzlepop
Andromeda Nyx -3SP (has benefited from inspiring boost)
Gemini
Mich -11SP

Jinsul

Acquisitives

Male Shirren Ace Pilot Star Shaman Mystic 2 | Init +6 | Peception +10 | Sp 16/16, HP 18/18, RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 | Spells 1st-Level 3/3 | 30ft Movement | 20ft Fly Speed in Space | Blindsense (Vibration)

Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Skittermander 2 EAC16 - KAC19 | SP 4/13 HP 15/15 RP3/3 | Init +1 | Perc +7 SM +0| F +4, R +3, W +2 | Speed 20ft.

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

This time Mich is ready for any threat and acts before the Jinsul!

They start glowing and move closer to their enemies! Double move

Photon attuned: 1/3

Acquisitives

Male Human Ghost Operative 2 | SP 0/14 : HP 17/18 : RP 3/4 | EAC 14 : KAC 15 | F +1 : R +6 : W +3 | Init +8 | Percep +6, Darkvision 60' (IR scanners)

Initiative: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Max moves up and waits for the patrol to get closer for a better shot.

Readied Ranged attack (static arc pistol): 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 5 - 2 = 22
Damage (E): 1d6 ⇒ 6

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki N | Male Ysoki | Envoy (Icon) 1 | SP: 0/6 HP: 1/8 RP: 2/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Initiative +3 |Perception +4| Sense Motive +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Darkvision 60’ | Moxie | Move 30

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Exo-Guardians

Male Halfling Operative 2 | EAC/KAC: 18 CMD: 26 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +7/9 vs Fear | Init +4 | Perception +9

Init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Bonus Stealth result was 31, so, for the surprise round Gemini would move forward, pulling his gun on the way.

Jogging quickly forward to close the gap, Gemini tries to read the Jinsul in the lead before blasting at it.

Trick Attack, Sense Motive: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25
Attack vs EAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Fire Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Trick Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Acquisitives

Female Android Exocortex Mechanic 3| SP 21/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 3/3 | EAC 14: KAC 15| F+4 : R+6 : W-1 | INIT+3 | Darkvision | Laser Rifle 20/20
Skills:
Acro +3 : Ath+7 : Bluff -2 : Comp +9 : Cult +3 : Dip +2 : Disg -2 : Eng +8 : Intim +2 : Med +6 : Perc +9 : Phy Sci +6 : Pilot +9 : Prof +4 : Se Mot -2 : Stealth +3 : Surv 0

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

"Contact, Front!" Kat calls out, and tears off through the foliage towards cover.

Dubz Movez

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-35 RR;; SFS 02-04 FF;

Max and Gemini fire as the jinsul approaches. Max wins it nicely.

The scout returns fire at Gemini, but misses.
attack v eac: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Status: Tasks completed (high ground; look from afar; closer look; navigate terrain): initiative.
Max
Kat5e -6SP
Dr Ozzlepop
Andromeda Nyx -3SP (has benefited from inspiring boost)
Gemini
Mich -11SP

Jinsul 6 damage
Jersaal.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Skittermander 2 EAC16 - KAC19 | SP 4/13 HP 15/15 RP3/3 | Init +1 | Perc +7 SM +0| F +4, R +3, W +2 | Speed 20ft.

Mich continues to glow brighter and brighter as they move as fast as they can to the enemy!

Photon attuned: 2/3

Acquisitives

Male Shirren Ace Pilot Star Shaman Mystic 2 | Init +6 | Peception +10 | Sp 16/16, HP 18/18, RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 | Spells 1st-Level 3/3 | 30ft Movement | 20ft Fly Speed in Space | Blindsense (Vibration)

Andromeda is going to double move up and pull his gun as he moves.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki N | Male Ysoki | Envoy (Icon) 1 | SP: 0/6 HP: 1/8 RP: 2/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Initiative +3 |Perception +4| Sense Motive +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Darkvision 60’ | Moxie | Move 30

Dr. Oz double moves, drawing his semi-auto tactical pistol.

Did we get any weapons or anything off the previous Jinsul?

Exo-Guardians

Male Halfling Operative 2 | EAC/KAC: 18 CMD: 26 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +7/9 vs Fear | Init +4 | Perception +9

Round 2

Gemini moves up a bit before taking his shot.

Trick Attack, Sense Motive: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31
Attack vs EAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Fire Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Trick Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

"Hey Doc, can you do anything about that light?" The halfling will point towards the flare.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-35 RR;; SFS 02-04 FF;

Yes, the previous jinsul has a flare pistol, a static arc pistol (2 batteries), a com unit and second skin armor - although that was fitted to a Jinsul. You could also extract a set of freebooter armor (I) from the crab-creature.

Mich glows brighter and Andromeda and the Dr close. Gemini wings the scout again.

No flare currently...
However to keep things moving, if Max or Kate kill the scout before his action, this doesn't happen.

The scout pulls his flare pistol and fires it off!

The armored crab creature closes on Gemini and attacks him. Still sluggish from the river it crossed, Gemini easily avoids the creatures teeth.
attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Status: Tasks completed (high ground; look from afar; closer look; navigate terrain): round 2. FLARE.
Max - may act twice
Kat5e -6SP - may act twice.
Dr Ozzlepop
Andromeda Nyx -3SP (has benefited from inspiring boost)
Gemini
Mich -11SP

Jinsul 11 damage
Jersaal.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Skittermander 2 EAC16 - KAC19 | SP 4/13 HP 15/15 RP3/3 | Init +1 | Perc +7 SM +0| F +4, R +3, W +2 | Speed 20ft.

Mich moves and after getting even brighter, explodes in a super nova!

Fire Damages, reflexes DC12: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (6, 4) + 1 = 11

Helping!

And then, the light goes off...

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-35 RR;; SFS 02-04 FF;

ref jeskraal: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
ref jinsul: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Both antagonists avoid the worst of the salakittermander's flames.

The scout doesn't look very well though. Not well at all.

Status: Tasks completed (high ground; look from afar; closer look; navigate terrain): round 2. FLARE.
Max - may act twice
Kat5e -6SP - may act twice.
Dr Ozzlepop
Andromeda Nyx -3SP (has benefited from inspiring boost)
Gemini

Jinsul 16 damage
Jersaal. 5 damage
Mich -11SP

Acquisitives

Male Shirren Ace Pilot Star Shaman Mystic 2 | Init +6 | Peception +10 | Sp 16/16, HP 18/18, RP 4/4 | EAC 13, KAC 15 | Fort +2, Ref +2, Will +5 | Spells 1st-Level 3/3 | 30ft Movement | 20ft Fly Speed in Space | Blindsense (Vibration)

Andromeda shoots at red.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Acquisitives

Female Android Exocortex Mechanic 3| SP 21/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 3/3 | EAC 14: KAC 15| F+4 : R+6 : W-1 | INIT+3 | Darkvision | Laser Rifle 20/20
Skills:
Acro +3 : Ath+7 : Bluff -2 : Comp +9 : Cult +3 : Dip +2 : Disg -2 : Eng +8 : Intim +2 : Med +6 : Perc +9 : Phy Sci +6 : Pilot +9 : Prof +4 : Se Mot -2 : Stealth +3 : Surv 0

Round 2
Kat takes aim at the Jersaal and locks onto it with her combat tracking. Move action, +2 Mechanic level to hit targeted enemy

Azimuth Laser Rifle vs EAC: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 2 = 19
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8

Round 3
Kat advances towards the fighting, firing as she moves.

Azimuth Laser Rifle vs EAC: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 2 = 27
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7
Crit Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 2

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-35 RR;; SFS 02-04 FF;

Kate and Andromeda take out the Jeskraal, leaving only the badly wounded scout for the rest of the team to deal with...

Exo-Guardians

Male Halfling Operative 2 | EAC/KAC: 18 CMD: 26 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +7/9 vs Fear | Init +4 | Perception +9

Coming around behind the scout, before opening fire.

"Just die already."

Trick Attack, Sense Motive: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19
Attack vs EAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Fire Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Trick Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-35 RR;; SFS 02-04 FF;

The scout, obviously familiar with Common, follows Gemini's advice and does just that.

With the flare hanging ugly in the sky above, the team quickly heads back to the shuttle and then back to the fleet, fully of vital information.

Zigvigix is delighted. "Well done. I'll use to to start planning our next attacks."

You still have three missions you can try. See slide 1..

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki N | Male Ysoki | Envoy (Icon) 1 | SP: 0/6 HP: 1/8 RP: 2/4 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | Initiative +3 |Perception +4| Sense Motive +4+1d6 (Expertise) | Darkvision 60’ | Moxie | Move 30

Was the second scout carrying any equipment as well? I know Gemini and I are both interested in the Ststic Arc Pistol dropped by the first one.

Hmmm... Let's see if we can be of use on Agillar-5, shall we? Haha!

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Skittermander 2 EAC16 - KAC19 | SP 4/13 HP 15/15 RP3/3 | Init +1 | Perc +7 SM +0| F +4, R +3, W +2 | Speed 20ft.

Yes!

Says Mich with enthusiasm

Exo-Guardians

Male Halfling Operative 2 | EAC/KAC: 18 CMD: 26 | SP 12/12 | HP 14/14 | RP 4/4 | Fort +2, Ref +8, Will +7/9 vs Fear | Init +4 | Perception +9

”Sure thing. Aguilar-5 sounds nice. Now, I may take a quick lil nap while my batteries charge. Lemme know when we’re landin’.”

not spending a resolve just yet, just banter on my part

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet; SFS 01-35 RR;; SFS 02-04 FF;

Second scout had the same equipment as the first. Loot away

Venture-Captain Naiaj’s face appears on a communication screen, her features even paler and more somber than usual. She pauses for a moment before speaking. “A group of elite jinsul starships ambushed one of our scout flights near the starship graveyard orbiting Agillae-5. None of our agents responded to my summons. I assume they’re all dead. The jinsuls have left, but we need to know where they’re going next or we’ll be cleaning up another massacre. Check the remains of our ships for anything that might tip us off about their next target.

You quickly head off, your sensors find a relatively intact Starfinder craft drfting among the debris.

Computers and Culture checks may be helpful here, along with anything else you want to do at this stage.

Acquisitives

Female Android Exocortex Mechanic 3| SP 21/21 : HP 22/22 : RP 3/3 | EAC 14: KAC 15| F+4 : R+6 : W-1 | INIT+3 | Darkvision | Laser Rifle 20/20
Skills:
Acro +3 : Ath+7 : Bluff -2 : Comp +9 : Cult +3 : Dip +2 : Disg -2 : Eng +8 : Intim +2 : Med +6 : Perc +9 : Phy Sci +6 : Pilot +9 : Prof +4 : Se Mot -2 : Stealth +3 : Surv 0

Flying into the starship graveyard, Kat peers ahead at the view and the constant reminder that one wrong move could leave her and the crew floating out here as well.

She will use the sensors and check over the data about the derelict Starfinder ship, and double check the area to confirm the Jinsuls ships aren't hiding amongst the debris.

Computers: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Skittermander 2 EAC16 - KAC19 | SP 4/13 HP 15/15 RP3/3 | Init +1 | Perc +7 SM +0| F +4, R +3, W +2 | Speed 20ft.

Mich tries to look through the scanner at the destroyed ship.
Culture: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Helping!
Computer (aid): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

151 to 200 of 553 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS_Aerondor] 02-00 Fate of the Scoured God All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.