[PFS2] GM Rinaldo's The Mosquito Witch (#1-02) (Inactive)

Game Master The Great Rinaldo!

Maps and Pictures


351 to 400 of 425 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>

The Midnight Mirror

Sorry, been busy with work, and was waiting to see if Lissi wanted to move any further.

Vengis, I apologize for further delay, but I need to know your casting modifier (for the damage) and your save DC (for the stun effect).

Everyone, please try to remember to include all relevant details when you cast a spell or use an ability. A link to the description on AoN is also helpful, to speed me up looking it up.

Grand Archive

CN female Bleachling gnome (Umbral gnome) Rogue 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17 | F +4 | R +8 | W +6 |Per +6 | Stlth + 6 | Spd 25 | Focus -- | Active Conditions: None

I purposefully stayed back some, hoping to move around the long way into a flank with the dog next round without incurring any reactions. Sorry I didn't specify.

Vigilant Seal

Human Sorcerer 1 | HP 16/16 | AC 15| F +5; R +5; W +5 | Speed 25 ft | Morningstar +3 (1d6 P) | Perc +3

Sorry, this is my first PF2 combat. I'll try to improve as I learn the rules. +4 combat stat, Basic Will save vs. the Stun (I'm not sure how else to say the save DC).

Horizon Hunters

Male Gnome (Fey Touched) Fighter 3 HP 41/41 AC 2019 F18 R 18 W15 Perc +7 25 feet Cl DC 18 Sp DC 18
Vengis Mountebank wrote:
Sorry, this is my first PF2 combat. I'll try to improve as I learn the rules. +4 combat stat, Basic Will save vs. the Stun (I'm not sure how else to say the save DC).

Vengis is trained in Arcane Magic, and has a +4 Cha mod, making his spell attack +7 and his DC for all spells 17.

Vigilant Seal

Human Sorcerer 1 | HP 16/16 | AC 15| F +5; R +5; W +5 | Speed 25 ft | Morningstar +3 (1d6 P) | Perc +3
Dob Frilko wrote:
Vengis Mountebank wrote:
Sorry, this is my first PF2 combat. I'll try to improve as I learn the rules. +4 combat stat, Basic Will save vs. the Stun (I'm not sure how else to say the save DC).
Vengis is trained in Arcane Magic, and has a +4 Cha mod, making his spell attack +7 and his DC for all spells 17.

Okay, that makes sense. Thanks for explaining it.


The Midnight Mirror

Thanks for jumping in, Dob. Vengis, no worries, we're all learning, which is why I need the players to help me out as much as possible with their specific details. ;-)

Red bug Will: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Fail but not critical fail, so Red takes 4 damage but is not stunned.

Peaches Bite vs Red: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
Peaches yelps and snaps at one of the bugs, but it avoids the dog's jaws.

Red vs Peaches: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
The bloodseeker moves up to Peaches but gets fouled up by the dog's movement before flying back.
Step, Attack, Step

Blue vs Ace: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Another bloodseekrs flies onto Ace, latching on and drinking his blood.
Step, Attack, Blood Drain. Ace takes 1d4 ⇒ 4 damage and has the Drained 1 condition, giving him a -1 status penalty to CON based checks, and lowering his max HP by 1. Ace is now at 3 out of 7 hp. The bloodseeker is attached, and can be removed by a successful Escape action by Ace or a successful Grab action by anyone else, or by killing the bloodseeker. On the bright side, the bloodseeker has the flat-footed condition.

GM Screen:

Kamil: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 6 + 1 = 26
Vengis: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 3 + 1 = 21
Dob: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 1 = 17
Bhadrim: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 1 = 13

Watching the interaction between Peaches and the bloodseekers, all of you (well, technically all but Bhadrim, but I figure someone will mention it...) realize that Peaches is totally panicked, and as likely to attack you as the bugs if you get close.

Anyone who comes to 10' from Peaches can attempt a Nature check as an action to calm him for 1 turn.

Combat Card:

=======
Round 1
=======
Bhadrim
-------------
Yellow
-------------
Kamil
Dob
-------------
Green

=======
Round 2
=======
Ezekiel
Ace the wonder dog [-5hp] {drained 1}
Vengis
Lissi
Peaches
-------------
Red [-6hp]
Blue {attached to Ace} {flat-footed}
-------------

Bhadrim is up!


The Midnight Mirror

Removing Bhadrim from the game. I'll use the altered Challenge Points to adjust this and future encounters. For this encounter, I am removing one of the bloodseekers -- apparently the only smart one decides to get out while it can. ;-)

Combat Card:

=======
Round 1
=======
Kamil
Dob
-------------
Green

=======
Round 2
=======
Ezekiel
Ace the wonder dog [-5hp] {drained 1}
Vengis
Lissi
Peaches
-------------
Red [-6hp]
Blue {attached to Ace} {flat-footed}
-------------


Kamil and Dob are up!

Grand Archive

Sorcerer (rogue) 4 | AC 20 (21 Shield Raised) | HP (9)35/35| F +7 R +8 W +8 | Init +6 Perception, +7 Stealth, +9 Deception|

Kamil moves and casts Electric Arc on the ones attacking Peaches

May my Draconic's Power get rid of you, suckers! green and red
Damages, E (DC18 Basic Save): 2d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 1) + 3 = 8

Horizon Hunters

Male Gnome (Fey Touched) Fighter 3 HP 41/41 AC 2019 F18 R 18 W15 Perc +7 25 feet Cl DC 18 Sp DC 18

Dob lets fly with a few arrows

@Red 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27 for 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
@Green 1d20 + 8 - 5 ⇒ (7) + 8 - 5 = 10 for 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Then he makes an arcane gesture speaking a word of power. A shimmering field of faeries appears around him. casts shield

In case that was a crit, here is the deadly damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6


The Midnight Mirror

Red Reflex: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
Green Reflex: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Dob creates an arc of electricity between two of the bugs; the one that was already hurt (red) falls to the ground.

Redirecting Dob's first shot to blue.
Dob fires off two arrows. One of them goes straight through one bloodseeker, while the second flies off into the distance. Crit absolutely destroys blue.
As the bloodseeker is killed, it falls limp, dragging its leg across Ace's body, leaving a bleeding wound. Ace is suffering from 1 point of persistent bleed.

Green vs Peaches: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
The remaining bloodseeker flies in and attaches to Peaches. Peaches takes 1d4 ⇒ 2 blood drain, and is Drained 1.

Combat Card:

=======
Round 2
=======
Ezekiel
Ace the wonder dog [-5hp] {drained 1}
Vengis
Lissi
Peaches [-2hp] {drained 1}
Kamil
Dob
-------------
Green [-4hp]

Everyone is up! On Ace's turn, he takes 1 point of bleed damage.

Grand Archive

Sorcerer (rogue) 4 | AC 20 (21 Shield Raised) | HP (9)35/35| F +7 R +8 W +8 | Init +6 Perception, +7 Stealth, +9 Deception|

Kamil moves and strikes the last remaining creature.

+1 Striking Katana: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Damages, S: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (1, 2) + 3 = 6
+1 Striking Katana: 1d20 + 9 - 5 ⇒ (2) + 9 - 5 = 6
Damages, S: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (5, 5) + 3 = 13

But fails to hit the tiny bug!

Horizon Hunters

Male Gnome (Fey Touched) Fighter 3 HP 41/41 AC 2019 F18 R 18 W15 Perc +7 25 feet Cl DC 18 Sp DC 18

Dob takes some shots at the remaining bug.

1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14 for 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 Practice shot, doesn't cpunt :P
1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23 for 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 x2 and deadly 1d8 ⇒ 6 =12 points of damage
He moves up to be ready to render assistance.


The Midnight Mirror

Dob fires one arrow past the giant mosquito to check his aim, then places another directly through its body.

Combat is over!

Once the last bloodseeker is gone, Peaches looks at you all and sniffs. After a moment, he seems to recognize you, and starts to whine. He takes a few steps further into the woods, then waits for you to follow.

I assume you intend to follow Peaches, but is anyone doing anything in particular before you do?

Horizon Hunters

Male Gnome (Fey Touched) Fighter 3 HP 41/41 AC 2019 F18 R 18 W15 Perc +7 25 feet Cl DC 18 Sp DC 18

Can we make sure neither dog is taking bleed damage before moving?

Grand Archive

CN female Bleachling gnome (Umbral gnome) Rogue 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17 | F +4 | R +8 | W +6 |Per +6 | Stlth + 6 | Spd 25 | Focus -- | Active Conditions: None

Lissi looks Peaches over (as close as he'll let Lissi get) to make sure he isn't bleeding, then nods at him and starts to follow.

Not that Lissi can do much to stop any bleeding without a medkit. :P

Medicine: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


The Midnight Mirror

Peaches is not currently bleeding or taking further damage that you can tell. Ace is; however, as a summoned creature, he will be fine when next he returns.

Grand Archive

Sorcerer (rogue) 4 | AC 20 (21 Shield Raised) | HP (9)35/35| F +7 R +8 W +8 | Init +6 Perception, +7 Stealth, +9 Deception|

Kamil casts detect magic in the area and try to see if something useful is around.

seek

Grand Archive

Male CG Male Human Wizard 1 | HP 15/15 | AC: 15 | F +4 R +4 W +8 | Perc +6 | 25 feet | Focus 1/1 | | Class DC 17 | Active Conditions: None | Active Spells: Mage Armor
Skills:
Acrobatics +4, Arcana +7, Athletics +3, Crafting +7, Herbalism Lore +7, Medicine +6, Nature +6, Occultism +7, Religion +6, Society +7, Survival +6, Thievery +4, Underworld Lore +7

Ezekiel pets his loyal summoned dog, Ace, telling him how much he's a good boy as the conjured creature wags his tail enthusiastically just before fading away.

"Ace was the first animal I learned to conjure. He's been faithful and loyal for all the years I've been relying on his service. With that over lets proceed with our investigation. It seems peaches is trying direct us, likely in search of Haru."

Ezekiel follows the direction Peaches is leading us in.

Vigilant Seal

Human Sorcerer 1 | HP 16/16 | AC 15| F +5; R +5; W +5 | Speed 25 ft | Morningstar +3 (1d6 P) | Perc +3

Vengis frowns and follows after the dog. "Something tells me what we will find will not be pretty."

Horizon Hunters

Male Gnome (Fey Touched) Fighter 3 HP 41/41 AC 2019 F18 R 18 W15 Perc +7 25 feet Cl DC 18 Sp DC 18

"Best hurry along and find his master now, yes?" Dob concurs with the thought.


The Midnight Mirror

Taking just a moment to check that the dog is well enough to travel, you let him lead you further into the woods. You quickly discover Haru, standing and staring blankly as a bloodseeker drinks from her neck. As soon as anyone gets close to her, the creature detaches and flies away.

Coming out of her trance, Haru tells you that she came into the woods looking for her friend and remembers exploring for a while, but then her memory becomes rather foggy and she has no idea how she came to be here in this situation. Hearing how you found her, she is grateful to you and to her dog for having been able to find you and get you here.

Grand Archive

CN female Bleachling gnome (Umbral gnome) Rogue 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17 | F +4 | R +8 | W +6 |Per +6 | Stlth + 6 | Spd 25 | Focus -- | Active Conditions: None

Lissi frowns at the welt where the creature was sucking, then turns to the others. "Do these things normally have a paralytic in their suckers? I don't think so, right?" Looking back at Haru, she says, "I think maybe you were whammied."

She then hunkers down, trying to see if she can follow Haru's tracks backward to where she came from.

Survival (follow tracks): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Grand Archive

Sorcerer (rogue) 4 | AC 20 (21 Shield Raised) | HP (9)35/35| F +7 R +8 W +8 | Init +6 Perception, +7 Stealth, +9 Deception|

Kamil checks Haru for any magical manifestation.

Detect Magic on her the woman

He then tries to remember what could affect people like that. +5 Arcana, +0 Occultism/Religion

Vigilant Seal

Human Sorcerer 1 | HP 16/16 | AC 15| F +5; R +5; W +5 | Speed 25 ft | Morningstar +3 (1d6 P) | Perc +3

Vengis isn't so sure about this. He eyes the woman skeptically.

"You were--just standing there in a daze when we found you, with one of those bloodsuckers on your neck. Why?"

Medicine +1, Occultism +4

Grand Archive

Male CG Male Human Wizard 1 | HP 15/15 | AC: 15 | F +4 R +4 W +8 | Perc +6 | 25 feet | Focus 1/1 | | Class DC 17 | Active Conditions: None | Active Spells: Mage Armor
Skills:
Acrobatics +4, Arcana +7, Athletics +3, Crafting +7, Herbalism Lore +7, Medicine +6, Nature +6, Occultism +7, Religion +6, Society +7, Survival +6, Thievery +4, Underworld Lore +7

Ezekiel will begin searching the immediate area, trying to find any clues left behind if Haru was assaulted by more than just the bloodseeker.

Perception +6

Horizon Hunters

Male Gnome (Fey Touched) Fighter 3 HP 41/41 AC 2019 F18 R 18 W15 Perc +7 25 feet Cl DC 18 Sp DC 18

Dob's fingers play along side his bowstring, twitching nervously as he eyes the horizon for signs of danger.


The Midnight Mirror

GM Screen:

Kamil: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Vengis: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Ezekiel: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Kamil sees no evidence of magic on Haru, though he realizes that some magic that might leave someone suggestible or dazed might not leave a trace. He and Vengis speculate on how she might have reached this state, and realize that there are too many possibilities without having any good clues to narrow the list down.

Lissi finds Haru's trail and backtracks the woman a bit. She finds a spot not far away where the Haru and Peaches apparently both spent a bit of time; as she looks at it, Peaches whines and tries to pull Lissi back.

Haru says, "That's right ... I was over there, and found a hidden door under the brush ... then I felt a sting ... something didn't want me over there!"

She shakes her head, and says, "I'm not well enough to keep searching, but if you plan to, please take these." She pulls out a dagger made of cold iron and two vials of holy water. "I'm not sure what's in there, but if these can help you, use them. Peaches and I will head back to town."

Grand Archive

Sorcerer (rogue) 4 | AC 20 (21 Shield Raised) | HP (9)35/35| F +7 R +8 W +8 | Init +6 Perception, +7 Stealth, +9 Deception|

Thank you.
Lets find out what's down there.

Says Kamil while casting light on his katana.

Grand Archive

CN female Bleachling gnome (Umbral gnome) Rogue 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17 | F +4 | R +8 | W +6 |Per +6 | Stlth + 6 | Spd 25 | Focus -- | Active Conditions: None

Lissi nods absently at Haru's words, not actually looking at the woman. "Yes, yes. Be safe." She stares intently at the place Haru pointed out as the hidden door.

Look... Look inside the darkness... See what is behind...

Lissi shakes her head. "I will see if what 'stung' her wasn't a trap. Hold on."

Lissi moves cautiously over to the area Haru had pointed out and searches the area for traps.

Perception +6.


The Midnight Mirror

GM Screen:
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Lissi feels comfortable that the entrance is safe - if Haru did spring a trap, there is no evidence of it here, so apparently it has not been reset.

Grand Archive

CN female Bleachling gnome (Umbral gnome) Rogue 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17 | F +4 | R +8 | W +6 |Per +6 | Stlth + 6 | Spd 25 | Focus -- | Active Conditions: None

Lissi shrugs, drawing her rapier and nodding to the others. "I see no immediate dangers. Shall we?"

Horizon Hunters

Male Gnome (Fey Touched) Fighter 3 HP 41/41 AC 2019 F18 R 18 W15 Perc +7 25 feet Cl DC 18 Sp DC 18

Dob puts away his bow, drawing his flickmace. "Let's do." he smiles grimly.

Vigilant Seal

Human Sorcerer 1 | HP 16/16 | AC 15| F +5; R +5; W +5 | Speed 25 ft | Morningstar +3 (1d6 P) | Perc +3

Vengis doesn't like the idea of going down the trapdoor, but sees no way around it.

"Very well--just--you all go first."

Grand Archive

Sorcerer (rogue) 4 | AC 20 (21 Shield Raised) | HP (9)35/35| F +7 R +8 W +8 | Init +6 Perception, +7 Stealth, +9 Deception|

Kamil nods to his comrades and go first into the hidden entrance.
Let see what's inside.

Use Stealth as my exploration activity

Horizon Hunters

Male Gnome (Fey Touched) Fighter 3 HP 41/41 AC 2019 F18 R 18 W15 Perc +7 25 feet Cl DC 18 Sp DC 18

Don't will descend, keeping alert and ready to warn others of danger (scouting exp. Activity)

Grand Archive

CN female Bleachling gnome (Umbral gnome) Rogue 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17 | F +4 | R +8 | W +6 |Per +6 | Stlth + 6 | Spd 25 | Focus -- | Active Conditions: None

Lissi follows along, to the side of the others (if possible) and keeps to the shadows as they move forward.

Using the stealth exploration activity. Avoid Notice I think?

Grand Archive

Male CG Male Human Wizard 1 | HP 15/15 | AC: 15 | F +4 R +4 W +8 | Perc +6 | 25 feet | Focus 1/1 | | Class DC 17 | Active Conditions: None | Active Spells: Mage Armor
Skills:
Acrobatics +4, Arcana +7, Athletics +3, Crafting +7, Herbalism Lore +7, Medicine +6, Nature +6, Occultism +7, Religion +6, Society +7, Survival +6, Thievery +4, Underworld Lore +7

Ezekiel will Detect Magic as his exploration activity.

Grand Archive

Sorcerer (rogue) 4 | AC 20 (21 Shield Raised) | HP (9)35/35| F +7 R +8 W +8 | Init +6 Perception, +7 Stealth, +9 Deception|

Remembering that he is a powerful sorcerer, Kamil casts Darkvision on himself and recast Light on another object to help his comrades see in the dark.

Darkvision for 1 hour

Vigilant Seal

Human Sorcerer 1 | HP 16/16 | AC 15| F +5; R +5; W +5 | Speed 25 ft | Morningstar +3 (1d6 P) | Perc +3

I'll also detect magic as exploration activity

Vengis follows after the others, but when he sees Kamil use his magic to create light, he does the same.

"No point going forward in darkness--" he mutters.


The Midnight Mirror

Sorry, been busy times at work. I'll get the map up and get you moving in this evening.


The Midnight Mirror

You open the door, and with some preparatory spells cast, you pass through. The doorway leads into a large cavern. Passages at the far end lead off to the left and the right.

Map up. Place yourselves in the entrance area wherever you want to be relative to each other. Anyone who wants to be a little back can leave your token off the map, just let me know how far back you are.

Kamil and Lissi are using Stealth, so you need to be to one side or the other to make use of the walls for cover. Ezekiel and Vengis are sustaining Detect Magic, so will be aware of any auras that you come across. Dob, I need to know what your exploration is, then I will roll appropriate checks as you get started.


The Midnight Mirror

So far only Kamil has placed himself. Waiting for everyone else. This isn't something I can do for you, as placement matters.

Grand Archive

CN female Bleachling gnome (Umbral gnome) Rogue 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17 | F +4 | R +8 | W +6 |Per +6 | Stlth + 6 | Spd 25 | Focus -- | Active Conditions: None

I think Dob mentioned Scouting as his exploration activity? Also I went to place Lissi's token on the map and she vanished lol. SUPER STEALTH! I think she went under the map layer XD


The Midnight Mirror

I moved the map to the bottom, and Lissi magically appeared! Go ahead and finish placing her. :)

Grand Archive

CN female Bleachling gnome (Umbral gnome) Rogue 1 | HP 17/17 | AC 17 | F +4 | R +8 | W +6 |Per +6 | Stlth + 6 | Spd 25 | Focus -- | Active Conditions: None

lol thanks! I placed her directly next to the wall even though that's not a complete square. If "adjacent" would be in the next full square over, go ahead and shift her to that one. Otherwise that's where I'll have her be. I don't think we've picked a direction yet (up or down) so that puts her sort of in the middle for either direction we choose.

Also, Lissi votes down. :D

Vigilant Seal

Human Sorcerer 1 | HP 16/16 | AC 15| F +5; R +5; W +5 | Speed 25 ft | Morningstar +3 (1d6 P) | Perc +3

Vengis looks toward the left tunnel and agrees with Lissa that it looks as good as either path.

I'm placed.

Horizon Hunters

Male Gnome (Fey Touched) Fighter 3 HP 41/41 AC 2019 F18 R 18 W15 Perc +7 25 feet Cl DC 18 Sp DC 18

Dob takes the lead position, unless someone objects.


The Midnight Mirror

I will call hugging the half-squares by the wall Difficult Terrain (https://2e.aonprd.com/Rules.aspx?ID=453). You are welcome to be there if you are ok with the associated penalties.

I was about to start up and suddenly Dob's token moved. I'll check back in a bit. ;-)

Grand Archive

Male CG Male Human Wizard 1 | HP 15/15 | AC: 15 | F +4 R +4 W +8 | Perc +6 | 25 feet | Focus 1/1 | | Class DC 17 | Active Conditions: None | Active Spells: Mage Armor
Skills:
Acrobatics +4, Arcana +7, Athletics +3, Crafting +7, Herbalism Lore +7, Medicine +6, Nature +6, Occultism +7, Religion +6, Society +7, Survival +6, Thievery +4, Underworld Lore +7

I'm good to go!


The Midnight Mirror

You agree to start with the left hand passage, with Dob stepping forward. He reaches the top of a set of natural stairs leading downward, and sees at the bottom a small, blue humanoid. The creature shrieks out something in a language none of you understands. (I checked. ;-)

Neither mage has at this point detected any magical auras.

Note: To disguise the actual number of NPCs in this encounter, I have rolled more initiative checks than I need. As you discover individuals, I will change their designation to the color of their border.

+1 to Initiative for Dob using Scout activity.

Initiative:

Kamil: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 1 = 24
Dob: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 1 = 11
Lissi: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 1 = 12
Vengis: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6
Ezekiel: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 1 = 17

Red: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
#2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
#3: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
#4: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
#5: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
#6: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
#7: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Combat Card:

=======
Round 1
=======
Kamil
----------
#2
#5
#6
----------
Ezekiel
----------
#7
#4
----------
Lissi
Dob
----------
#3
----------
Red
Vengis

Kamil is first to react! If anyone wants to attempt a recall knowledge check once you can see the creature, let me know and I will check your skill list for the correct skill.

351 to 400 of 425 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Rinaldo's The Mosquito Witch (#1-02) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.