[SFS/Shifty] #2:10 Corporate Interests (C)

Game Master Nik B.

Maps and handouts


201 to 250 of 410 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Dataphiles

Female NG damaya lashunta icon mystic 3 | SP 0/15 HP 18/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Speed: 30 ft | Perc: +10, SM: +10 | Conditions: None
Abilities/Consumables:
| Acid dart rifle (10/10) | Azimuth pistol (20/20) | Serum of healing, mk I 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Active conditions: -

Impeded by the locked door, Saeron heads to the door to the Medical bay to check for first aid supplies, giving the door a quick once over, before opening it, if it appears safe to do so.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

"He's locked in his room for now and sounds like he's seeing to things, so you should have some time to take a look around... best move as quickly as we can," she reports quietly to the others over their personal comm channel.


Saeron sees no traps, and the door is unlocked. She makes it into the medical bay.

Unlike the rest of the outpost, this area is nearly sterile. Most of the medical equipment has been removed, leaving only the computer, bio-bed, and recovery rooms.

Dataphiles

Female NG damaya lashunta icon mystic 3 | SP 0/15 HP 18/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Speed: 30 ft | Perc: +10, SM: +10 | Conditions: None
Abilities/Consumables:
| Acid dart rifle (10/10) | Azimuth pistol (20/20) | Serum of healing, mk I 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Active conditions: -

Saeron enters the room, looking over the bed, computer area and the recovery rooms with an air of professional appreciation.

Sorry about the dice spam - trying to be efficient with time.
Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
Medicine: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Life Science: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26


Saeron can see that it was once a decent infirmary, but gathers that Karezan has probably been raiding it for various supplies over time and now it is pretty much empty of useful items. It would have been a worthwhile infirmary once upon a time when this was a mining outpost, but for one lone resident it is pointless.

Waiting on the Computer checks in the other room :)

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Half-Elf Colonist Soldier/Starfinder Forerunner 3 | Spd:30 | SP: 27/27, HP:25/25, RP:4/5 | EAC:17 KAC:19 | Init +8 | Fort:5, Ref:5, Will:4 | Per:+9 Sense Motive:+1 | Ammo
Spoiler:
Heavy [Clip 1 20/40; Clip 2 40/40; Clip 3-6 40/40]

Lacking any computers skill, Orrian keeps glancing down the hallway to see if he returns.

Dataphiles

Female NG damaya lashunta icon mystic 3 | SP 0/15 HP 18/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Speed: 30 ft | Perc: +10, SM: +10 | Conditions: None
Abilities/Consumables:
| Acid dart rifle (10/10) | Azimuth pistol (20/20) | Serum of healing, mk I 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Active conditions: -

All good. Just trying to do my due diligence. I'd hoped to find some clues about what sort of biotech he dabbles in ;)

With little else to do, Saeron wanders back to wait outside Karezen's door, ready to assist/delay the scientist as required.

Dataphiles

Female LN Android Bounty Hunter Technomancer 3 | SP 18/18 HP 19/19 | RP 3/4 | KAC 16 EAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Data?

Acquisitives

Male Android Scholar Technomancer 4: Spd:30, SP:24/24, HP:24/24, RP:5/6, EAC:13, KAC:14, Init:2, Fort:2, Ref:3, Will:4, Per:0

Oh right I do have computers Data goes ahead and tries his best being the smart robot he is computers: 14 + 1d20 ⇒ 14 + (10) = 24


Data gets half way into the Tier 2 computer system... one more bit of work to go!

Requires 2 successes

Dataphiles

Female LN Android Bounty Hunter Technomancer 3 | SP 18/18 HP 19/19 | RP 3/4 | KAC 16 EAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Ella winces at her injuries, but takes over after Data runs his code. She tries to reroute a firewall subroutine, and access the file structure.

Computers: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21


Ella manages to get into the system, and download the critical information she is after!

You now have what you need to meet the mission brief

Dataphiles

Female LN Android Bounty Hunter Technomancer 3 | SP 18/18 HP 19/19 | RP 3/4 | KAC 16 EAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Ella pokes around on the other projects Karezan has been working on in his spare time.

Any info on the biotech stuff he's doing?

The Manifold Host

Half-orc Gladiator 4 EAC15 - KAC18 | SP 0/24 HP17/30 RP6/6 | Init +0 | Perc +7 SM +7 (+1d6)| F +1, R +4, W +4

Having no clue about computer of biotech thing, Gargalus stays sharp if something happens.


You get the full info on His K-BLD research, and a few other miscellaneous items - enough to meet the information required. So far you haven’t been caught and can easily extract yourselves, up to you if you want to push your luck :)

Dataphiles

Female LN Android Bounty Hunter Technomancer 3 | SP 18/18 HP 19/19 | RP 3/4 | KAC 16 EAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

"Ok, I think it's time to go. We got what we came for. Even better if he's still in the medbay. He'll probably think we just left after the incident." Ella packs up her hacking tools and prepares to depart.

Forgot these are quests, so I doubt there's much more than the main objective in each.

The Manifold Host

Half-orc Gladiator 4 EAC15 - KAC18 | SP 0/24 HP17/30 RP6/6 | Init +0 | Perc +7 SM +7 (+1d6)| F +1, R +4, W +4

I agree.

As Gargalus passes next to where Karezon locks himself in he says with a sorry voice.
Sorry Mate for what's happened. Stay good, we're going back to our ship.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23

Ready to go back to our ship

Dataphiles

Female NG damaya lashunta icon mystic 3 | SP 0/15 HP 18/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Speed: 30 ft | Perc: +10, SM: +10 | Conditions: None
Abilities/Consumables:
| Acid dart rifle (10/10) | Azimuth pistol (20/20) | Serum of healing, mk I 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Active conditions: -

Saeron reluctantly nods her agreement with the others. "I suppose it's the best we can make of the circumstances," she says glumly.

"Uh, hi there," she calls through the locked door. "We're going now. Sorry for... everything."


With Karezen’s data, you return to the Ercinee and report back to Naiaj.
"You got the data? Well done, in and out without giving yourselves away - great effort, I'll get Celita to go through the data, and send a copy to the client"

***

As you return, Naiaj pops back up on comms.

"We have another mission"

“Resurgent Technologies has requested our services at one of their R&D departments on Aballon. They’ve been vague about what the job entails; the most I’ve been able to tell is that there’s been some, as they’ve put it, ‘unexpected results’ from one of their experiments that needs to be discreetly cleaned up. As I’m sure you know, reputation is vital for any organization. Be sure to keep ours in mind during your mission. Best of luck, Starfinders. And be careful.”

The Manifold Host

Half-orc Gladiator 4 EAC15 - KAC18 | SP 0/24 HP17/30 RP6/6 | Init +0 | Perc +7 SM +7 (+1d6)| F +1, R +4, W +4

Interesting! I wonder what are these 'unexpected results'...

Says Gargalus

Dataphiles

Female NG damaya lashunta icon mystic 3 | SP 0/15 HP 18/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Speed: 30 ft | Perc: +10, SM: +10 | Conditions: None
Abilities/Consumables:
| Acid dart rifle (10/10) | Azimuth pistol (20/20) | Serum of healing, mk I 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Active conditions: -

"From the mission description of 'clean up', I think it's going to be particularly messy. That usually doesn't bode well for us."

Saeron tries to recall what she has heard about Resergent Technogies and Aballon.

Culture: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24


To go get an answer to Gargalus's question, you all head off and catch the shuttle to Aballon and the megaplex settlement of Endeavor. There, a guide directs you to a Resurgent Technologies research campus, and then to a spacious office.

A woman with ash-colored skin and hair that resembles a plume of blue fire sits behind a desk while a drone hovers around her left side taking measurements for a prosthetic arm. She looks up and offers a strained smile. “Being such an eclectic group, I suspect you must be the Starfinders. I’m Eshazi Seza, a researcher for Resurgent Technologies, and I’m ashamed to say you’re here to clean up my mess. As I’m sure you know, we pride ourselves on creating the best hybrid technologies in the Pact Worlds, but a little over a week ago, a test went horribly wrong and briefly opened a rift in the planar fabric, which pulled in everything nearby before closing.” She gestures wryly to her missing limb.

“However, at the time, we didn’t realize the rift also allowed something else to cross to the Material Plane. Only days after the accident, bodies started turning up in one of the company housing districts nearby, and we suspect the incidents are related. We contacted the Society in the hopes that this can be taken care of discretely, as the higher-ups naturally worry about our image should news of something like this come to light. I have a few suggestions as to where you can start investigating, but if you have questions before we get into that, feel free to ask.”

Culture or Diplomacy check to know more about Aballon, its inhabitants, Resurgent Technologies, or the megaplex Endeavour.

Dataphiles

Female NG damaya lashunta icon mystic 3 | SP 0/15 HP 18/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Speed: 30 ft | Perc: +10, SM: +10 | Conditions: None
Abilities/Consumables:
| Acid dart rifle (10/10) | Azimuth pistol (20/20) | Serum of healing, mk I 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Active conditions: -

Please see above for roll. Posted almost simultanously!


Ninja!

What Saeron knows:

Aballon is the closest Pact World to the sun, making its natural environment unsuitable for most organic creatures.

Anacites, intelligent, self-improving machines said to have been left behind by the mysterious First Ones, are the most common species on the planet, though many other constructs also reside there.

Aballon is a center of industry and manufacturing, which are centered in the megaplexes—country-sized cities run with machine efficiency. These megaplexes are some of the only locations on Aballon’s surface that have an artificial atmosphere that allows organic creatures to survive.

Endeavour is one of Aballon’s megaplexes. It gets its power from the Sun Basin, a massive solar array. Endeavour is a place where magic and technology meet in spectacular ways, such as the collection of interplanar and interplanetary portals maintained and operated by the Resurgent Technologies corporation. As such, it’s an interplanar travel hub, meaning visitors may rub shoulders with any kind of outsider alongside the more common settled races of Aballon.

The Manifold Host

Half-orc Gladiator 4 EAC15 - KAC18 | SP 0/24 HP17/30 RP6/6 | Init +0 | Perc +7 SM +7 (+1d6)| F +1, R +4, W +4

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

Curious about Resurgent Technology, Gargalus asks around but with no avail.

When they meet their contact, Eshazi and she talks about what went wrong he says
Hi Eshazi, I'm Gargalus, pleasure to meet you even if these dire circumstances!
How do the corpses turn up? As undead? What do you think could have escaped? Have you the autopsy reports, so we can try to figure out what have killed them?


"Pleased to meet you too. I hope our meeting is mutually beneficial"

"They turn up as dead bodies in the street. It’s been ten days since the lab accident. Since then, six bodies have turned up with similar injuries. Reports state the cause of death appears to be energy damage, perhaps from a weapon. The body of the most recent victim is still in the morgue, if you wish to inspect it yourselves.”

"We have no understanding of what the perpetrator might be, but it came from outside of our plane as a guess"

Dataphiles

Female LN Android Bounty Hunter Technomancer 3 | SP 18/18 HP 19/19 | RP 3/4 | KAC 16 EAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Have we had a day to rest and regain spells?

Ella smiles and seems to enjoy being around a biome geared towards constructs. She frowns, however, as the researcher explains why they are there. "You created a rift that took your arm off?! And now you think something has come out of it? Were there no safety protocols? Do you even know where this rift opened to? That could tell us more about what came out."

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Half-Elf Colonist Soldier/Starfinder Forerunner 3 | Spd:30 | SP: 27/27, HP:25/25, RP:4/5 | EAC:17 KAC:19 | Init +8 | Fort:5, Ref:5, Will:4 | Per:+9 Sense Motive:+1 | Ammo
Spoiler:
Heavy [Clip 1 20/40; Clip 2 40/40; Clip 3-6 40/40]

Orrian nods after Ella speaks.

"Yes, knowing that it came from outside our plane is good, but which plane other than ours would be even more helpful."


"That would suggest our intention was to open a rift into a particular plane, as opposed to simply ripping a hole in our own that may have opened any entryway to who knows where"


"Alright if you have no further questions, you could probably go and see what the witnesses know. It’s been difficult to tell who’s actually seen something and who’s just making a scene. You could try talking to Ex-Maintenance-22, an anacite who runs a food stall in Mystic Hearth and may have seen something. You could also try the Mystic Hearth online message boards and see if anyone’s discussing these events. I’m not a member, so you’d have to procure an invitation from someone or see if you can find a back door to the infosphere site.”

The Manifold Host

Half-orc Gladiator 4 EAC15 - KAC18 | SP 0/24 HP17/30 RP6/6 | Init +0 | Perc +7 SM +7 (+1d6)| F +1, R +4, W +4

I propose to split the team to save time. I'm good talking to people and be sure that they tell the truth but I'm not with computers.
Lets have some with me to talk to Ex-Maintenance-22 and the other try to get to the Mystic Hearth Online.
What do you think?

Dataphiles

Female NG damaya lashunta icon mystic 3 | SP 0/15 HP 18/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Speed: 30 ft | Perc: +10, SM: +10 | Conditions: None
Abilities/Consumables:
| Acid dart rifle (10/10) | Azimuth pistol (20/20) | Serum of healing, mk I 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Active conditions: -

Saeron exchanges pleasantries and listens intently as Eshazi briefs them. she nods thoughtfully at her companions' observations and questions.

"My computer skills are satisfactory, but no where near Ella and Data's. I'll tag along with Gargalus - we might even be able to find a message board member who'll invite us."

"I would also like to visit the morgue to see what clues we can glean from the unfortunate victim. Perhaps before we set out?"


OK let me know the break up :)

Dataphiles

Female LN Android Bounty Hunter Technomancer 3 | SP 18/18 HP 19/19 | RP 3/4 | KAC 16 EAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Ella nods. "Data and I can tackle the message boards. I think we'll be able to uncover whatever links people have posted on there. But if you can get us an invite, that'll make it a lot easier. Just send us a comm message."


Messageboards
Computers check
Y Data Y
Ella

Street & EXMaint22
Diplo OR intimidate OR bluff
? TBA

Morgue
Medicine, Physical science, Mysticism
? TBA

Dataphiles

Female NG damaya lashunta icon mystic 3 | SP 0/15 HP 18/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Speed: 30 ft | Perc: +10, SM: +10 | Conditions: None
Abilities/Consumables:
| Acid dart rifle (10/10) | Azimuth pistol (20/20) | Serum of healing, mk I 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Active conditions: -

Hmm, gotta be one or the other, huh? LOL Alright then, Saeron will take the morgue - those skills are her bread and butter.


Feel free to throw out one or all three rolls for the skills at the Morgue :) Different skills yield different info

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Half-Elf Colonist Soldier/Starfinder Forerunner 3 | Spd:30 | SP: 27/27, HP:25/25, RP:4/5 | EAC:17 KAC:19 | Init +8 | Fort:5, Ref:5, Will:4 | Per:+9 Sense Motive:+1 | Ammo
Spoiler:
Heavy [Clip 1 20/40; Clip 2 40/40; Clip 3-6 40/40]

Lacking any training in any of the seven skills called for...

Orrian will head to the streets to scrounge up some information.

Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 8

I suppose a Starfinder Forerunner/colonist should pick up Physical Science but it's hard with the soldier's allotment of skill points!

The Manifold Host

Half-orc Gladiator 4 EAC15 - KAC18 | SP 0/24 HP17/30 RP6/6 | Init +0 | Perc +7 SM +7 (+1d6)| F +1, R +4, W +4

Street & EXMaint22

Gargalus will extract some informations from people on the streets!

Intimidate: 1d20 + 14 + 1d6 ⇒ (3) + 14 + (6) = 23

Dataphiles

Female NG damaya lashunta icon mystic 3 | SP 0/15 HP 18/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Speed: 30 ft | Perc: +10, SM: +10 | Conditions: None
Abilities/Consumables:
| Acid dart rifle (10/10) | Azimuth pistol (20/20) | Serum of healing, mk I 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Active conditions: -

Following Eshazi's directions, Saeron makes her way to the morgue. Heart pounding, not knowing what to expect, she activates the switch to release the designated storage cell and carefully inspects the unfortunate victim.

Life Science: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Medicine: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Mysticism: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

Acquisitives

Male Android Scholar Technomancer 4: Spd:30, SP:24/24, HP:24/24, RP:5/6, EAC:13, KAC:14, Init:2, Fort:2, Ref:3, Will:4, Per:0

With my superior intelligence compared to living creatures, I can't fail. computers: 14 + 1d20 ⇒ 14 + (17) = 31


Messageboards
Computers check
Y Data Y (31)
Ella

Data manages to crack the boards.

Data and Ella find several threads discussing working for Resurgent Technologies and living in Mystic Hearth, discussions of workplace safety and benefits, and finally a thread where residents compare their creature sightings.

Several users state that they saw a cloaked shape roughly the size of a human that floated instead of walked roughly around the time of the murders. One person claims to have seen the creature vanish into thin air. A PC who succeeds

Anybody - Mysticism DC 19:

You gather that if the creature can likely fly, turn invisible through magical means, then it is some form of outsider.

*****

Street & EXMaint22
Diplo OR intimidate OR bluff
Gargalus (Intimidate 23)
Orrian Dip 8

Gargalus and Orri taket to the streets. Orri finds the local anacite community pretty much unforthcoming with information and gets brushed off. Gargalus offers to give one of the anacites an 'involuntary grease and oil change' and the attitude shifts rapidly - with a password to the Mystic Hearth forums becoming freely available!

See 'messageboards' above

Gargalus and Orri hone in on the suggested witness. Ex-Maintenance-22 is found on corner maintaining their food stand. The anacite seems to be running a business catering to the organic residents of Endeavour.

"Noodles! Noodles and broth! Hot and tasty!" he calls out to passers-by.

He spies the two Starfinders and plates up two hot bowls almost instinctively "You there, try some of my chefs special!" he offers enthusiastically.

*****

Morgue
Medicine, Physical science, Mysticism
Saeron (Med 11/Myst 27) Needs Phys Sci, not Life Sci :(

The most recent victim was a male android named Version-12 whose body was found in an alley the day before your arrival.

Saeron is led to a spartan, chrome-colored, frigid room where the body lies on a table covered with a cloth. Upon inspection, it’s clear the body suffered severe energy damage of some kind.

Whilst she can't make much of some of the damage, she can tell that the energy damage is the result of magic, rather than technological weapons.

Dataphiles

Female LN Android Bounty Hunter Technomancer 3 | SP 18/18 HP 19/19 | RP 3/4 | KAC 16 EAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Mysticism: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

"A shadow that floated?" Ella looks back at Data. "What in the world?"

The Manifold Host

Half-orc Gladiator 4 EAC15 - KAC18 | SP 0/24 HP17/30 RP6/6 | Init +0 | Perc +7 SM +7 (+1d6)| F +1, R +4, W +4

No idea what could be this shadow...

Says Gargalus once he had access to the forum.

* * *

Hello mate! Seems good what you have here. Is the business good? On such planet I wasn't expecting hot noodles!

Says Gargalus to Ex-Maintenance-22 while buying some for himself.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (11) + 11 = 22 or Bluff for a result of 20

I was wandering, as you are here often. Do you know what happen in the area? I've heard that strange things happened. I'm always looking for a new contract, and I was wondering if tracking what or who kill people here could be a good gig?

Dataphiles

Female NG damaya lashunta icon mystic 3 | SP 0/15 HP 18/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Speed: 30 ft | Perc: +10, SM: +10 | Conditions: None
Abilities/Consumables:
| Acid dart rifle (10/10) | Azimuth pistol (20/20) | Serum of healing, mk I 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Active conditions: -

Saeron scowls at her inability to glean anything from the wound site. Retrieving her comm unit, she captures several mages of the wounds and the surround tissue.

"Well, as reported, the injuries are consistent with those caused by impacts from energy," Saeron broadcasts over the party's comm channel. "However, these were not caused by conventional weapons, but the result of magical energies."

"There's some damage to the victim that I was unable to identify. I have captured some images of the areas and am sending them to you all to see if you have better luck." Anyone with Physical Science?


Street & EXMaint22
Gargalus
Orrian

”Sure, probably not a bad spot to serve up fresh cheap food to organics. Tell you what, you give me some feedback on the noodles and I’ll tell you all about a murder near here” he watches Orri and Big G intently, waiting for them to try the noodles.

The Manifold Host

Half-orc Gladiator 4 EAC15 - KAC18 | SP 0/24 HP17/30 RP6/6 | Init +0 | Perc +7 SM +7 (+1d6)| F +1, R +4, W +4

Gargalus eats the noodles !


Orri?

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Half-Elf Colonist Soldier/Starfinder Forerunner 3 | Spd:30 | SP: 27/27, HP:25/25, RP:4/5 | EAC:17 KAC:19 | Init +8 | Fort:5, Ref:5, Will:4 | Per:+9 Sense Motive:+1 | Ammo
Spoiler:
Heavy [Clip 1 20/40; Clip 2 40/40; Clip 3-6 40/40]

Orri will also politely try the noodles.


The pair tries the new creation—a noodle dish with murky broth that smells reminiscent of an electrical fire, and the aftertaste is worse.

Fort saves!

"Ahh yes, you had questions"

"I was a sort of witness to murder just the other night! On the night I heard a sound like metal scraping on metal, then a dragging noise. I investigated and discovered Version-12’s body near a service maintenance tunnel. When I initially arrived on the scene, I also noticed the door to an out-of-service maintenance tunnel slam shut, though I didn’t see any other creatures in the area"

"As you have both done me a good turn on trying my recipe, I'll tip you off that the tunnels aren’t used anymore because dangerous fumes and other runoff from Resurgent Technologies’ activities occasionally leak into the space."

The Manifold Host

Half-orc Gladiator 4 EAC15 - KAC18 | SP 0/24 HP17/30 RP6/6 | Init +0 | Perc +7 SM +7 (+1d6)| F +1, R +4, W +4

Fortitude: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 Completely surprised by the taste Gargalus doesn't feel well.

Bluff: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13 I'm good, that was surprisingly good.
Thanks for the tip

201 to 250 of 410 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS / Shifty] #2:10 Corporate Interests (C) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.