[SFS/Shifty] #2:10 Corporate Interests (C)

Game Master Nik B.

Maps and handouts


1 to 50 of 348 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>

/insert adventure here!


Venture Captain Naiaj summoned you with great urgency to the Lorespire complex on Absalom Station "Time is short and the hour is late, we need you to get to the starport and collect a VIP and take them to the Golden Vault of Abadar. We want to keep this low key, pardon the pun, but get a move on now. Instructions and details have been sent to your comms devices"

Naiaj then turfed you back out to the waiting rooms as she to move on to briefing more Starfinders on other tasks.

SEE SLIDES

The Manifold Host

Half-orc Gladiator 4 EAC15 - KAC18 | SP 0/24 HP17/30 RP6/6 | Init +0 | Perc +7 SM +7 (+1d6)| F +1, R +4, W +4

A big, half smoked, cigar in hand a half-orc says with a jovial voice Hi Guys! I'm Gargalus, Arena's Gladiator of Akiton! Pleasure to meet you all!
If you need someone to punch a guy to pulp, I'm your guy! If you need someone to talk instead, I'm your guy too! I'm also used to repair my own armor and tools
, he says playing with his big axe so If you need a repair guys, I can do, but only for machines. he finishes with a big smile

Gargalus is a well built half-orc with mutiple scars. Despite his impressive stature, he looks like someone you can talk to. Even in the security of the Lorsespire Complexes, he wears a makeshift heavy armor that seems to have seen better days, on it the logo of the VitariTech Bloodsport's Team in Akiton.

Acquisitives

Male Android Scholar Technomancer 4: Spd:30, SP:24/24, HP:24/24, RP:5/6, EAC:13, KAC:14, Init:2, Fort:2, Ref:3, Will:4, Per:0

Y Data Y reporting for duty

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Half-Elf Colonist Soldier/Starfinder Forerunner 3 | Spd:30 | SP: 27/27, HP:25/25, RP:4/5 | EAC:17 KAC:19 | Init +8 | Fort:5, Ref:5, Will:4 | Per:+9 Sense Motive:+1 | Ammo
Spoiler:
Heavy [Clip 1 20/40; Clip 2 40/40; Clip 3-6 40/40]

A red-haired half-elf male wearing a Castrovelian forest green graphite carbon skin over a white shirt tries, unsuccessfully it would seem, to speak to Venture-Captain Naiaj.

"Venture-Captain Naiaj, it's great to see you aga..." Orrian trails off as the gnome returns to her office for presumably more important matters.

"Oh. Well, doubtless she has very important work to attend to," he says mostly to himself, glancing down at the ground for a second.

Orrian looks up again and smiles at the rest of the team.

"Hi, Gargalus, Y Data Y, everyone. Name's Orrian. I've been Starfinding for a few years now, although one of those was kinda wasted stuck back in the Scoured Stars. I'm one of the more explorer-y types, specializing in wilderness survival and prefer more stand-off combat."

He nods toward the squad machine gun with a Seeking fusion strapped across his back.

"Just picked that up; eagar to see how it does. I've got a soft spot in my heart for my old tactical crossbolter, but the rate of fire just wasn't cutting it. Gotta adapt to survive, just like in the forests back home, right?"

He quickly skims the message in the comms.

"Hmm... 'Keep a low profile'...'AbadarCorp is relying on your foresight and discretion'... Well, maybe this isn't the mission for the machine gun afterall," he says.

He trails off, mostly talking to himself "Then again, if there were to be a fight..."


OK still missing a few check ins :)

Dataphiles

Female LN Android Bounty Hunter Technomancer 3 | SP 18/18 HP 19/19 | RP 3/4 | KAC 16 EAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

A purple-eyed android has been distracted by her datapad and seems to be listening to Strawberry Machine Cake on her acoustic inputs. When her comm unit beeps, she suddenly notices the VC speaking to everyone. "Oh, my apologies. This latest data on sun flare radiation was very intriguing. My designation is LA64397F. However, organics tend to use 'Elle' or 'Ella'. You may also do so."

She cocks her head to one side, processing the comm information. "Oh, a weapons dealer. I wonder if she can provide tactical data on the latest weapons systems. That would be an excellent addition to the archive."

Dataphiles

Female NG damaya lashunta icon mystic 3 | SP 15/15 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Speed: 30 ft | Perc: +10, SM: +10 | Conditions: None
Abilities/Consumables:
| Acid dart rifle (10/10) | Azimuth pistol (20/20) | Serum of healing, mk I 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Active conditions: -

Garbed in a pale green reinforced cloth of simple cut, the fair-skinned lashunta woman inclines her head to the other Starfinders and returns their greetings. She gives a small wave and smile in Orrian's direction. "It's good seeing you again, Orrian." Looking around at the others before continuing. "Nice meeting you all. I'm Saeron Kasari," she introduces herself.

Small in stature, the top of Saeron's dark-haired head barely reaches what passes as an average height, despite the generously healed soles of her hardy black boots. An embroidered satchel hangs across one shoulder, a tactical dart rifle slung over the other, while at her hips are a holstered laser pistol and a sheathed survival knife. The sheath is emblazoned with the motif of a stylised space ship.

"Let's hope the discretion works and it proves to be uneventful assignment," Saeron comments after reviewing the mission notes on her comm unit. Amused, she exhales sharply through her nose, adding, "Although, uneventful is hardly a word that I could use with any of my previous experiences with the Starfinders.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Half-Elf Colonist Soldier/Starfinder Forerunner 3 | Spd:30 | SP: 27/27, HP:25/25, RP:4/5 | EAC:17 KAC:19 | Init +8 | Fort:5, Ref:5, Will:4 | Per:+9 Sense Motive:+1 | Ammo
Spoiler:
Heavy [Clip 1 20/40; Clip 2 40/40; Clip 3-6 40/40]

Orrian nods as everyone finishes introducing themselves.

"Ella, it's nice to meet you. Thanks for the help on that name there. I was going to have a rough time of it."

He turns to Saeron and returns her smile.

"Saeron! It's good seeing you again, too. Did you have a chance to run home after our last assignment? I had to get back to Castrovel for a few days and spend some time outside after... well, after that last one."

"This mission's looking more my style: no deities or divine heralds appear to be directly involved in this assignment. Nice and easy, and a welcome change, if you ask me."


The maglev train arrives at the starport.

The constant hum of chatter surrounds Gate 83, which is located between two other gates at the end of a long terminal corridor. Passengers sprawl across seats near the gate, perusing nearby kiosks, or leaning idly against the decorative plants surrounding a holo-statue of a starliner. Passengers from other starliners pass back and forth along the walkways. Two gate attendants stand at the computers in front of the gate while employees dressed in dark-blue uniforms with insignia of Absalom Station walk purposefully throughout the port.

Map up!

For ease of reference we can divide the space into a few sections:
Main seating area.
Information kiosk
Holo-statue
Gate desk

The Manifold Host

Half-orc Gladiator 4 EAC15 - KAC18 | SP 0/24 HP17/30 RP6/6 | Init +0 | Perc +7 SM +7 (+1d6)| F +1, R +4, W +4

Gargalus starts at the main seating area and tries to look for people ready for trouble or mercenary looking for someone with not the best intentions.

I start there.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 7 + (5) = 17

Dataphiles

Female NG damaya lashunta icon mystic 3 | SP 15/15 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Speed: 30 ft | Perc: +10, SM: +10 | Conditions: None
Abilities/Consumables:
| Acid dart rifle (10/10) | Azimuth pistol (20/20) | Serum of healing, mk I 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Active conditions: -

Saeron wanders out into the centre of the Gate, near the statue and looks around for signs of trouble.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29


Saeron - Statue
Gargalus - Seating
ELLA - TBA
Orri - TBA
Y Data Y - TBA

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Half-Elf Colonist Soldier/Starfinder Forerunner 3 | Spd:30 | SP: 27/27, HP:25/25, RP:4/5 | EAC:17 KAC:19 | Init +8 | Fort:5, Ref:5, Will:4 | Per:+9 Sense Motive:+1 | Ammo
Spoiler:
Heavy [Clip 1 20/40; Clip 2 40/40; Clip 3-6 40/40]

Orrian will follow Saeron toward the statue.

"See anything out of the ordinary?"

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29

Assuming there's nothing immediately that captures his attention, Orrian will take a look at the decorative plant display. As a trained herbalist, it's something of a hobby of his. He opens his data pad and consults his "Guide to Pact World Plants" e-book Professional tool kit as he does so.

Profession (herbalist): 1d20 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 7 + 4 = 30

Geez, let's not use up all the high rolls already!


Once everyone has posted a location I'll update :)

Saeron - Statue
Gargalus - Seating
ELLA - TBA
Orri - Statue
Y Data Y - TBA

Dataphiles

Female LN Android Bounty Hunter Technomancer 3 | SP 18/18 HP 19/19 | RP 3/4 | KAC 16 EAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Seeing the others spread out, Ella makes her way to the information desk. She attempt to access a listing of the incoming ships.

Computers: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

Acquisitives

Male Android Scholar Technomancer 4: Spd:30, SP:24/24, HP:24/24, RP:5/6, EAC:13, KAC:14, Init:2, Fort:2, Ref:3, Will:4, Per:0

statue for me, I might as well be with the rest of the group if one animates. I can't tell where my allies are, just put me within 5 feet of any ally in the same place.


Gate Desk:
(nobody)

***

Information Kiosk
(Ella)

Ella finds a list of flight details, and so far it looks like the ships should all be arriving on time. Clearly there were some delays earlier in the day as the usual jockeying for gates occurred during peak hour which is pretty normal, but now everything is running like clockwork again. Ella thinks the shuttle you are all waiting on should be arriving in a couple of minutes.

There are two humans, one female and one male, standing at the kiosk. One is looking at a guidebook for Bretheda and the other has a pamphlet for shopping locales on Absalom Station. They both speak to one another, and they appear to be muttering (not to each other).

Perception and/or Mysticism

****
Seating Area
(Gargalus)

The rows of seats are back to back, with half facing the gate. The seats are half-filled with passengers and mostly in small clustered groups. A few people sit on their own, likely waiting for an arrival from the incoming starliner.

There is a lot going on but nobody stands out to Gargalus as he scans the crowd.

Perception check

***

Holo Statue
(Saeron)
(Orri)
(Y Data Y)

The pedestal is projecting a blue holographic image of the newest starship models. Decorative plants surround the holo-statue.

There are several passengers leaning against the planters around the holo-statue, and one human employee. The employee is tending to the plants around the holo-statue.

Though he's more a herbalist than gardner, Orri is pretty unimpressed by the rather awful gardening job the employee is doing.

Culture check

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Half-Elf Colonist Soldier/Starfinder Forerunner 3 | Spd:30 | SP: 27/27, HP:25/25, RP:4/5 | EAC:17 KAC:19 | Init +8 | Fort:5, Ref:5, Will:4 | Per:+9 Sense Motive:+1 | Ammo
Spoiler:
Heavy [Clip 1 20/40; Clip 2 40/40; Clip 3-6 40/40]

"I wonder if it would be rude to tell that employee how bad the plants look. But I doubt aptitude for shrubbery maintenance is what they hire for here."

Culture: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Dataphiles

Female LN Android Bounty Hunter Technomancer 3 | SP 18/18 HP 19/19 | RP 3/4 | KAC 16 EAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Ella glances over to the people standing near the kiosk.

The Manifold Host

Half-orc Gladiator 4 EAC15 - KAC18 | SP 0/24 HP17/30 RP6/6 | Init +0 | Perc +7 SM +7 (+1d6)| F +1, R +4, W +4

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24

Gargalus looks around, trying to find clues about the different people waiting here.

Dataphiles

Female NG damaya lashunta icon mystic 3 | SP 15/15 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Speed: 30 ft | Perc: +10, SM: +10 | Conditions: None
Abilities/Consumables:
| Acid dart rifle (10/10) | Azimuth pistol (20/20) | Serum of healing, mk I 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Active conditions: -

Noticing Orrian's inspection of the shrubs, Saeron raises a brow in surprise. "I hadn't realised you have a green thumb, Orrian," she remarks, smiling. Lowering her voice, she continues, "The poor shrubs are rather sorry looking, aren't they?"

Culture: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

Acquisitives

Male Android Scholar Technomancer 4: Spd:30, SP:24/24, HP:24/24, RP:5/6, EAC:13, KAC:14, Init:2, Fort:2, Ref:3, Will:4, Per:0

Data don't have culture, so he waits for the others.


Gate Desk:
(nobody)

PA: "Rocketstar flight RJ629 from the Idari is now arriving at Gate 83"

***

Information Kiosk
(Ella)

Ella tries listening in but the ambient noise of the starport is making it too hard - they are still muttering away but nothing can be made of it at this point.

Perception and/or Mysticism

****
Seating Area
(Gargalus)

Gargalus is scanning the crowd surreptitiously and then notes a human man wearing some peculiar headgear among the smattering of travellers. The man’s mask covers his eyes, but he appears to be dozing based on how his head droops and snaps up.

Engineering check

***

Holo Statue
(Saeron)
(Orri)
(Y Data Y)

Y Data Y and Orri watch the shonky gardening job, but it is Saeron who notices that the mans uniform is also makeshift and inauthentic. To a casual viewer it stands up, but to someone who knows what the uniforms are supposed to look like there are too many details wrong.

The Manifold Host

Half-orc Gladiator 4 EAC15 - KAC18 | SP 0/24 HP17/30 RP6/6 | Init +0 | Perc +7 SM +7 (+1d6)| F +1, R +4, W +4

Gargalus takes a closer look at the gear.

Engineering : 1d20 + 7 + 1d6 ⇒ (5) + 7 + (3) = 15

Dataphiles

Female NG damaya lashunta icon mystic 3 | SP 15/15 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Speed: 30 ft | Perc: +10, SM: +10 | Conditions: None
Abilities/Consumables:
| Acid dart rifle (10/10) | Azimuth pistol (20/20) | Serum of healing, mk I 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Active conditions: -

This man's not a maintenance worker. Besides having no idea about the plants, that uniform is fake, Saeron sends telepathically to Orrian and Y Data Y.

"Excuse me," she calls, approaching the man. "Is that a Triaxian Lilly Pilly?" she asks, gesturing toward the plant, knowing full well that it is not.

Just running decoy in attempt to distract.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Half-Elf Colonist Soldier/Starfinder Forerunner 3 | Spd:30 | SP: 27/27, HP:25/25, RP:4/5 | EAC:17 KAC:19 | Init +8 | Fort:5, Ref:5, Will:4 | Per:+9 Sense Motive:+1 | Ammo
Spoiler:
Heavy [Clip 1 20/40; Clip 2 40/40; Clip 3-6 40/40]

Let me check out the gate. If this doesn't work I can try to get him away from the platform, but I'm not great at talking.

Hoping that Saeron's distraction works, Orrian risks moving over to check out the gate desk.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20


Garga - Inspecting
Saron - distracting
Orrian - moving to gate

Acquisitives

Male Android Scholar Technomancer 4: Spd:30, SP:24/24, HP:24/24, RP:5/6, EAC:13, KAC:14, Init:2, Fort:2, Ref:3, Will:4, Per:0

Data will move to the information kiosk

Dataphiles

Female LN Android Bounty Hunter Technomancer 3 | SP 18/18 HP 19/19 | RP 3/4 | KAC 16 EAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Ella moves to the gate to help Orrian.


You can hear the slight *clunk* as the ship attaches to the walkway past the gates.

Gate Desk:
(Orri)
(Ella)

Two starport employees stand at the desk in front of a large holographic screen that displays the gate’s schedule.

A passenger is attempting to get assistance from one gate attendant whilst staring past them.

The other gate attendant is scribbling notes next to a dossier of flight information in a non-Common language.

***

Information Kiosk
(Y data Y)

Data takes his place at the kiosk and can see the two people - they clearly aren't together.

Perception and/or Mysticism

****
Seating Area
(Gargalus)

Gargalus is scanning the crowd surreptitiously and then notes a human man wearing some peculiar headgear among the smattering of travellers. The man’s mask covers his eyes, but he appears to be dozing based on how his head droops and snaps up.

Engineering check

***

Holo Statue
(Saeron)

"Err, yeah ummm, I think that is what it is also known as" the guy looks around furtively, and somewhat uncomfortably...

The Manifold Host

Half-orc Gladiator 4 EAC15 - KAC18 | SP 0/24 HP17/30 RP6/6 | Init +0 | Perc +7 SM +7 (+1d6)| F +1, R +4, W +4

Intrigued, Gargalus continues to look at the device.

Engineering: 1d20 + 7 + 1d6 ⇒ (19) + 7 + (2) = 28

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Half-Elf Colonist Soldier/Starfinder Forerunner 3 | Spd:30 | SP: 27/27, HP:25/25, RP:4/5 | EAC:17 KAC:19 | Init +8 | Fort:5, Ref:5, Will:4 | Per:+9 Sense Motive:+1 | Ammo
Spoiler:
Heavy [Clip 1 20/40; Clip 2 40/40; Clip 3-6 40/40]

Orrian knows the following non-Common languages: Castrovelian, Drow, Elven, and Gnome

Orrian will try to listen in on the passenger's situation and try to see what they're actually looking at.

Perception?: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Sense Motive?: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Dataphiles

Female NG damaya lashunta icon mystic 3 | SP 15/15 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Speed: 30 ft | Perc: +10, SM: +10 | Conditions: None
Abilities/Consumables:
| Acid dart rifle (10/10) | Azimuth pistol (20/20) | Serum of healing, mk I 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Active conditions: -

"I thought so," Saeron replies, taking a leaf gently between thumb and forefinger. She inspects the leaf, turning it over and back again. "What sort of gardening maintenance cycle do you use? How often do you water? When do you fertilise, prune...?"

Continuing to try and keep him busy/distracted

Acquisitives

Male Android Scholar Technomancer 4: Spd:30, SP:24/24, HP:24/24, RP:5/6, EAC:13, KAC:14, Init:2, Fort:2, Ref:3, Will:4, Per:0

perception: 1d20 ⇒ 11

Dataphiles

Female LN Android Bounty Hunter Technomancer 3 | SP 18/18 HP 19/19 | RP 3/4 | KAC 16 EAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Ella speaks Castrovelian, Ysoki, Kasatha, Shirren, Vesk, Eoxian.

Ella moves up to the gate agent who is writing notes. She tries to get a glimpse of what the notes say. "Hello, could you help me? I was wondering how long it will take for passengers to disembark before we will be able to board the next transport."


You can hear the slight *hiss* as the airlocks in the walkway begin equalising the space, ready for the imminent dismbarkation of passengers.

Gate Desk:
(Orri)
(Ella)

1d4 ⇒ 2

The gate attendant looks up at the passenger finally - "Can I help you?"

"Oh I'm fine, I was just getting a better look at the gate schedule" the woman smiles back to the other attendant who moves aside a little to let the woman see. Orri hasn't seen anything suspect.

Ella approaches the gate agent and can see that it looks like a set of notes in a language she doesn't know, but as she asks the question the agent places the paperwork face down and proceeds to answer "The ship is just docking now, people should start coming off in about a minute, if you have your boarding pass ready you should be on there pretty quickly. The flights are all running to schedule." - the woman then smiles in 'customer service'.

***

Information Kiosk
(Y data Y)

The ambient noise fo the starport makes it too hard for Data to hone in on what is being said...

Perception and/or Mysticism

****
Seating Area
(Gargalus)

Gargalus notes the mask is a low-quality vision aid and a gas mask that provides the wearer with the ability to see through smoke.

You also note that if you could sneak up without waking the person you might be able to disable some of the fraying wiring at the back of the visor...

***

Holo Statue
(Saeron)

"Ohhh umm, just some light trimming, the boss just tells me - hey I thought I saw a e-book at the gift store on gardens, maybe you could check that out. Something to read on your flight yeah?" he offers hopefully.

The Manifold Host

Half-orc Gladiator 4 EAC15 - KAC18 | SP 0/24 HP17/30 RP6/6 | Init +0 | Perc +7 SM +7 (+1d6)| F +1, R +4, W +4

Gargalus tries to sneak the creature wearing the mask and disable the back of they visor.

Sneak Up: 1d20 + 0 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 0 - 4 = 14
Engineering: 1d20 + 7 + 1d6 ⇒ (19) + 7 + (4) = 30

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Half-Elf Colonist Soldier/Starfinder Forerunner 3 | Spd:30 | SP: 27/27, HP:25/25, RP:4/5 | EAC:17 KAC:19 | Init +8 | Fort:5, Ref:5, Will:4 | Per:+9 Sense Motive:+1 | Ammo
Spoiler:
Heavy [Clip 1 20/40; Clip 2 40/40; Clip 3-6 40/40]

Hmm, nothing here? Back to plants, Orrian thinks to himself.

He leaves the open gate area and moves back to the Holo Statue.

Orrian approaches the "maintenance" worker. "Maintenance? Oh, thank goodness I found somebody. There's a huge problem in one of the restrooms. Getting worse fast. Can you please help? It's this way."

Orrian turns to walk away from this gate and glances behind him to see if the individual is following.

Bluff: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Dataphiles

Female NG damaya lashunta icon mystic 3 | SP 15/15 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Speed: 30 ft | Perc: +10, SM: +10 | Conditions: None
Abilities/Consumables:
| Acid dart rifle (10/10) | Azimuth pistol (20/20) | Serum of healing, mk I 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Active conditions: -

"Thank you," Saeron says to the man, as Orrian approaches. "but I'm not departing, I'm waiting on someone to arrive."

After Orrian's attempt to further distract the man, Saeron adds, "Sorry for monopolising your time. It sounds urgent - best you go with this gentleman to sort it out!"

Not sure which roll you want...
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Bluff: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14

Acquisitives

Male Android Scholar Technomancer 4: Spd:30, SP:24/24, HP:24/24, RP:5/6, EAC:13, KAC:14, Init:2, Fort:2, Ref:3, Will:4, Per:0

Still in ooc text perception, guess that means I can try again? How many rounds of exploration do we have?
perception: 1d20 ⇒ 7


Yeah I assume you could notionally 'keep searching' - you don't have long though, You can hear the slight *hiss* as the airlocks in the walkway begin equalising the space, ready for the imminent dismbarkation of passengers.

Just waiting on Ella and I'll post the round :)

Dataphiles

Female LN Android Bounty Hunter Technomancer 3 | SP 18/18 HP 19/19 | RP 3/4 | KAC 16 EAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

Ella moves back to the information desk, looking around.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


You can hear the various airlocks hissing and moving as the walkway begins readying for passengers.

Gate Desk
(Ella)

Ella notes the passenger still seems to be looking at the information board.

The Gate attendant has gone back to writing - Ella can now read the full details and notes that it appears to be benign specs about shifts and crew on flights, along with her own snide commentary about the annoying parts of her job, it seems that this is not suspect and probably in character.

Sense motive

Information Desk
(Data)

Data is still having little luck cutting through the throng of the airport.

Perception and/or Mysticism

Seating Area
(Gargalus)

Hours ago, on a flight that has come and gone, a tired and washed out parent was faced with an equally tired and strung out child that was at the midpoint of a rather long journey, and in an attempt to sue for five minutes of peace, said parent bought the kid an ice cream. Said treat kept the kid quiet for exactly 37 seconds as they returned to the seating area and at the end of this bit of silence the kid, deciding they had eaten enough, just dumped what was left of the ice cream on the ground.

Gargalus is just about to manoeuvre into place when his foot slips on something on the ground - was that icecream? - and he impacts with the chair, waking the fellow up.

He could tamper with the visor, but the guy will be aware...!

Statue
(Orri)
(Saeron)

dice:
SM 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

"Hey sorry to hear that, I'll just send a message to the cleaners now" the man doesn't follow. He looks a bit concerned. Saeron gives him some assurance but he smiles back weakly "Oh right, well you've been a great help, umm, I'll just radio in - excuse me"
He nervously sticks an earpiece in and starts sending a request through to 'maintenance'.

The Manifold Host

Half-orc Gladiator 4 EAC15 - KAC18 | SP 0/24 HP17/30 RP6/6 | Init +0 | Perc +7 SM +7 (+1d6)| F +1, R +4, W +4

Gargalus quickly tempers with the visor and says

Sorry Bro, I’ve just step in something!

Bluff: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Male Half-Elf Colonist Soldier/Starfinder Forerunner 3 | Spd:30 | SP: 27/27, HP:25/25, RP:4/5 | EAC:17 KAC:19 | Init +8 | Fort:5, Ref:5, Will:4 | Per:+9 Sense Motive:+1 | Ammo
Spoiler:
Heavy [Clip 1 20/40; Clip 2 40/40; Clip 3-6 40/40]

Orrian steps forward and reaches out to grab the "employee's" arm.

"Sir, I think you misunderstand. I need you to come with me. Now."

Intimidate: 1d20 ⇒ 12

Dataphiles

Female NG damaya lashunta icon mystic 3 | SP 15/15 HP 22/22 | RP 5/5 | EAC 15; KAC 15 | Fort +0; Ref +2; Will +7 | Init: +1 | Speed: 30 ft | Perc: +10, SM: +10 | Conditions: None
Abilities/Consumables:
| Acid dart rifle (10/10) | Azimuth pistol (20/20) | Serum of healing, mk I 1/1 | Detect Thoughts 1/1 | Healing Touch 1/1 | Spells: 1st 4/4 | Active conditions: -

I'm starting to run out of ideas to distract this one, she begins to send telepathically to Orrian, just as the half-elf makes his move.

Licking her lips nervously, Saeron glances toward the gates as the arrival of the passengers draws nearer. Not much for it now, best follow his lead, she thinks to herself.

I suggest you do as he says, she sends the thought to the man. And don't even think of trying anything or I'll know.

With a flick of her index finger she attempts to send the man's earpiece across the floor. Casts Psyschokinetic Hand

Intimidate: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

The target: unattended object might negate the attempt, but it seemed something she would try.

Psychokinetic Hand:

Psychokinetic Hand
Targets one unattended object of no more than 10 lbs. or 1 bulk

Description
You point your finger at the target object, gaining the ability to lift it and move it at will from a distance. As a move action, you can propel the object as far as 15 feet in any direction, though the spell ends if the distance between you and the object ever exceeds the spell’s range. You can’t perform complex operations, such as firing a gun or using a computer, but you can shut a mechanical door or lid and work simple buttons to open or close automated doors or trigger an alarm.

Acquisitives

Male Android Scholar Technomancer 4: Spd:30, SP:24/24, HP:24/24, RP:5/6, EAC:13, KAC:14, Init:2, Fort:2, Ref:3, Will:4, Per:0

perception: 1d20 ⇒ 2 Data is still trying to gather info.


Ella then i'll resolve :)

Dataphiles

Female LN Android Bounty Hunter Technomancer 3 | SP 18/18 HP 19/19 | RP 3/4 | KAC 16 EAC 15 | Fort +2; Ref +4; Will +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3, SM: -2 | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None.

So not Ella's forte

Ella cocks her head to one side as she watches the agent and observes her writing.

Sense Motive: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (9) - 2 = 7

1 to 50 of 348 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [SFS / Shifty] #2:10 Corporate Interests (C) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.