Game Master S's "Enter the Ashen Asteroid"

Game Master Chris Marsh

TACTICAL MAP | HANDOUTS | Starfinder Ships | Ship Roles

Initiative:

[dice=Hostiles]d20[/dice]
[dice=Elfa]d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Fexia]d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Xenal]d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Malaak]d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Deloran]d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Teka]d20+4[/dice]


51 to 100 of 209 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Dataphiles

Verthani Technomancer 3 EAC13 - KAC13 | SP18/18 HP19/19 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +0 SM +0| F +2, R +2, W +3

Already done.

Says Malaak I think our GM have already implied that it was done ;)

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 6 / 6 STAM 32 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

"I would recommend refraining from launching the flame-retardant canister unless presented a clear rationale. It may have adverse effects, or it may prove to be a useful tool if presented with a flame-based foe."

She takes notes of all findings and discussions, logging them into her computer via her datajack. Once she's content, she paces through the room and collects any loose items that may be of interest.

Once content that the room is secured, she heads to the room on the far right to repeat the process.

Wayfinders

Female CG Ysoki Themeless Envoy 3 | SP 0/18 HP 20/20 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17, KAC 18 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6

Not certain the computer is clear, but is the flame-retardant canister a canister with fire extinguishing materials or is a container that is resistant to fire?

"I agree on that. While it might be satisfying to run through all the switches on their system, I think we should wait until we understand it better. We are hear to recover as much as we can." She reviews the holographic displays another moment before stepping from the uncomfortable console. "I'm certain the Venture-Captain would love anything we can find on Rhols and what happened to him. However it seems this place is older than I had thought. We need to look closely and see if this Solarian Stone is something we need to protect or some nasty evil relic."

With the room and computers secured, searched Teka joins Fexia on the other side to help search the door.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Dataphiles

Verthani Technomancer 3 EAC13 - KAC13 | SP18/18 HP19/19 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +0 SM +0| F +2, R +2, W +3

In Three days this place will be completely destroyed, whatever we found. But, we also have three days to explore and understand this place. Lets use this time wisely.
I agree that we will need more information about this "Solarian Stone" before doing anything.

@Teka I suppose the "canister" is a way to cool down the lava around the place.


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Indeed, when reading the instructions, the mechanism launches a canister into the lava below. It seems the measure is in place to calm the lava down in the event of dangerous levels of activity. Alarm is off, but we can say that you haven't launched the canister yet.

Physical Science DC 15:

There is a fair amount of activity in the area. It wouldn't be unreasonable to assume flair ups may happen.

Dataphiles

Verthani Technomancer 3 EAC13 - KAC13 | SP18/18 HP19/19 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +0 SM +0| F +2, R +2, W +3

Physical Science: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21

It seems that there is a fair amount of activity in the area. Flair ups could happen.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Female LN Dwarf priest mystic 1 | SP 8/8 HP 5/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 14 | F +2 R +1 W +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, SM +7 | Speed 20 | Active conditions: None

Elfa follows Fexia to the other control room, trying to keep up. "Hold on opening that door. The ingenuity of these duergars can't be underestimated."

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Leary of Deurgar traps, Elfa gives the door a once over. She doesn't seem anything insidious here, so she gives the nod. Inside this room looks the same as the other. The only difference is that the lights here indicate that there's no crucible in place to restart the machine.

Thankfully, the party watched the tutorial on how to do that.

Wayfinders

Male Human Xenoseeker Operative / 2
Skills:
9¨ ACROBATICS* 2¨ ATHLETICS* 1¨ BLUFF 7¨ COMPUTERS 7¨ CULTURE 1¨ DIPLOMACY 1¨ DISGUISE 7¨ ENGINEERING 1¨ INTIMIDATE 4¨ LIFE SCIENCE 6¨ MEDICINE
Skills:
6¨ PERCEPTION 4¨ PHYSICAL SCIENCE 9¨ PILOTING 6¨ PROFESSION Medic 5¨ SENSE MOTIVE 9 S of H 4 Stealth 8 Survival¨
Sta 12 / 3 HP 16 / 16 RP 5/5 EAC 16, KAC 17, AC vs. CM 25, Init +5, Fort 0, Ref +7, Wil +3

Is the alarm to detect the activity of the lava below, or is it move of an intruder alarm?

"Malaak are you able to remote control the systems from your data pad? And get warnings if something is going wrong? Or any CC-Tv?"

Deloran makes his way over to the other control room.


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Intruder alarm tied to the door on the other side of this chamber.

Malaak thinks that the ancient tech at play here makes remote access unlikely to work.

Dataphiles

Verthani Technomancer 3 EAC13 - KAC13 | SP18/18 HP19/19 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +0 SM +0| F +2, R +2, W +3

After letting the most perceptive of his comrades looking around, he says
If there is nothing of importance here, lets continue our investigation deeper in the complex. I'm quite excited by what we will found here!

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Female LN Dwarf priest mystic 1 | SP 8/8 HP 5/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 14 | F +2 R +1 W +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, SM +7 | Speed 20 | Active conditions: None

Elfa, if it's possible, seems rather excited at the prospect of more investigation. "These control rooms are of no interest at this point. We need to move on to that apparatus down the gangplank. We are really operating on borrowed time here." She makes a move towards the center of the room but hangs back a little hoping another will take point.

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/5

"Is the canister preventative, or should we wait until a flare up occurs? I do not know the safety procedures for mines like this."


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Direction indicate preventative.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 6 / 6 STAM 32 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

After hearing her compatriots analysis of the situation Fexia nods.

"It seems as though this 'solarian stone' may be of great interest, and given that we have located information on how to restart this device and an indication of periodic fires, it may be best to deploy the cannister and investigate the stone, then consider executing the procedure for restarting it."

If her allies agree, Fexia will lead the way towards the aforementioned apparatus.

Wayfinders

Female CG Ysoki Themeless Envoy 3 | SP 0/18 HP 20/20 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17, KAC 18 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6

"In that case it seems prudent to launch the canister now. I have been enough fire fights over the years and this is even a bit more boiling than those other times."

Teka moves forward on the gangplank as she concurs with Elfa and Fexia, "We are short for time, we should search the area quickly before giving a bit more thought about activating this relic." She watches the path carefully keeping an eye out for near dormant security systems passing along the bridge, "We should be especially wary since we may very well fall before duergar defenses anything set in place by Rhols when he was here."


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

The party looks over the two control rooms, and nothing new jumps out.

If no one objects The party also launches a canister in to the molten rock below, cooling it a bit.

Marching order to the center? Once someone posts and updates I'll advance.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Female LN Dwarf priest mystic 1 | SP 8/8 HP 5/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 14 | F +2 R +1 W +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, SM +7 | Speed 20 | Active conditions: None

Elfa will stay just behind the front.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 6 / 6 STAM 32 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

Fexia takes the lead.

Real post later tonight when I get home.

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/5

Depends how wide the passage is, but Xenal would prefer to be in the first or second rank

Dataphiles

Verthani Technomancer 3 EAC13 - KAC13 | SP18/18 HP19/19 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +0 SM +0| F +2, R +2, W +3

Malaak will be in the middle

Wayfinders

Male Human Xenoseeker Operative / 2
Skills:
9¨ ACROBATICS* 2¨ ATHLETICS* 1¨ BLUFF 7¨ COMPUTERS 7¨ CULTURE 1¨ DIPLOMACY 1¨ DISGUISE 7¨ ENGINEERING 1¨ INTIMIDATE 4¨ LIFE SCIENCE 6¨ MEDICINE
Skills:
6¨ PERCEPTION 4¨ PHYSICAL SCIENCE 9¨ PILOTING 6¨ PROFESSION Medic 5¨ SENSE MOTIVE 9 S of H 4 Stealth 8 Survival¨
Sta 12 / 3 HP 16 / 16 RP 5/5 EAC 16, KAC 17, AC vs. CM 25, Init +5, Fort 0, Ref +7, Wil +3

Deloran is fine being in the back, holing on to the railings since he could not afford magnetic boots.

Wayfinders

Female CG Ysoki Themeless Envoy 3 | SP 0/18 HP 20/20 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17, KAC 18 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6

Teka steps forward carefully measuring her steps against the flooring. "As dire as this place is, it certainly is a wonder to have a little less gravity weighing down my back. I feel almost like a youngster again!"

I've moved icons (Xenal, Malaak, Deloran, and a small adjustment to Elfa) based on descriptions of positions.


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Shimmering hexagonal plates cover this large sphere that hangs over a deep pit. From the north and south, a gangway leads to the interior, which houses a large forge-shaped dynamo and network of conduits. A heat-singed hammer rests at the edge of the dynamo. The hammer is clearly something of great import. Inscribed over the sphere’s entrances are images of a stone arch containing a flame.

Mysticism DC 10:

The image of the arch and flame is the symbol of Droskar.

Engineering, Physical Science DC 15:
You determine that it’s a previously unknown dwarven technology at least a few hundred years old, though it was likely cutting-edge tech when it was created. You also intuit the device’s general function: channeling molten rock through the conduits to power experiments in particle physics. In addition, you determine that the duergar augmented the device with mystical features—to override certain functions, to repurpose the device to perform new functions, or possibly both. Finally, you can tell that relocating the Solarian Stone would likely cause damage without expert oversight and heavy equipment, which is not readily available to you but would likely be within the Ulrikka Clanholdings’s capabilities.

Culture DC 14:

You identify that the iconography and construction of this facility includes elements of duergar and very old dwarven engineering. Through context clues, it’s reasonable to assume that the dwarven features date back to the Gap, indicating that this area—and perhaps the whole asteroid—might contain previously unknown clues about life during this mysterious period.

A dwarf-friend PC gains a +3 bonus on the check below and can attempt it untrained, and any PC with the priest theme associated with a member of the dwarven pantheon as their patron (e.g. Droskar or Angradd) can reduce this check’s DC by 5:

Mysticism DC 14:
You notice that this technological device has several mystical augmentations that allow a magical practitioner to restart the contraption. This requires a Droskari ritual that you can piece together by studying the area. The hour-long ritual involves several invocations repeated while using the hammer to strike at the small ceremonial anvil affixed at the southern end of the device.

Dataphiles

Verthani Technomancer 3 EAC13 - KAC13 | SP18/18 HP19/19 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +0 SM +0| F +2, R +2, W +3

Mysticism DC10: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Physical Science: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16
Culture: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Mysticism DC14: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

As he observes the device, Malaak becomes more and more excited!

This, this technology predate the Gap! I'm sure that we could find some clue about the gap or at least some information from this period here!!!! We will need to convince the dwarf to not destroy this place!

He also shares the other informations he has found about the place with his comrades feel free to read the first 3 spoilers

Wayfinders

Female CG Ysoki Themeless Envoy 3 | SP 0/18 HP 20/20 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17, KAC 18 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6

Mysticism: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Engineering: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Culture: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

"I must agree, at the very least we should get them to stay their hand long enough to recover it." Teka moves to take a look at the systems, but holds herself short of laying a pay on any of the depictions in favor of the dark deity. "We need to research more about this relic though. Identify the potential use, any history we can find regarding the history of the dwarves that may have survived the Gap, and how the duergar may have modified it. I doubt they would have any inclination now to save a relic that the duergar have tainted."

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/5

Xenal nods heavily, "Three days may not be enough time if already we have found such wonders."

"Is the hammer part of it? It looks important." There's a second mysticism check you can attempt Teka.


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

It looks like once the device is activated, the hammer could be removed with a little work.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 6 / 6 STAM 32 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

Slowly patrolling the area (read pacing nervously) Fexia scratches her chin. "Our orders are clear. Recover anything of historical significance... and this most certainly would apply. We must attempt this ritual and relocate the hammer. If the Ulrikka Clanholdings is unwilling to relocate the solarian stone, at least we can retrieve this hammer-relic."

Fexia will make a full patrol around the center apparatus before allowing her compatriots to come forward to begin work.

Wayfinders

Female CG Ysoki Themeless Envoy 3 | SP 0/18 HP 20/20 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17, KAC 18 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6

Xenal: Unfortunately I am not trained in mysticism and I'm not a dwarf-friend, so I can't make the second check.

Exo-Guardians

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/5

Sorry - saw you rolled for the first one, but didn't parse that it was an untrained check!
Good thing we've got a bona fide Dwarf Mystic with us then, eh?


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Indeed you do. You also managed to hack into the system and know the technological method of getting it restarted. It's just a function of spending the hour...

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Female LN Dwarf priest mystic 1 | SP 8/8 HP 5/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 14 | F +2 R +1 W +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, SM +7 | Speed 20 | Active conditions: None

Mysticism: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Mysticism: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

With an excitement that seems very unusual, Elfa interjects "That hammer can help to restart the device. It'll take me some time to figure out the ritual, but I am pretty sure I can get it going. Eloritu willing."

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 6 / 6 STAM 32 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

I think our bona fide Dwarf Mystic passes that check on a 1, but given we already have the instruction manual for the ritual to turn on the Solarion stone, I'm good to burn the hour for that.

"I recommend haste on executing the procedure. An hour may not be much within the confines of days, but we do not know what else lies before us. I have the means to directly connect to most computer systems, and a small degree of expertise in such rituals. If however you believe my skills as a defender to be more important given the potential risks of disruption, I would also make an effective first line of defense. I shall defer to our subject matter experts on the matter."

I've got a datajack along with +6 computers and +8 engineering. I also have +12 intimidate if yelling at the computer would help. I also have an Engineering and Hacking toolkit if it's required for this.


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

The party stops and takes the time to restart the amazing machine. After nearly an hour of work from everyone, the machine is running! The device hums audibly and charges the space around itself with energy. It does have one unfortunately side effect. Your communicators produce nothing but static.


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

What now Starfinders?

Dataphiles

Verthani Technomancer 3 EAC13 - KAC13 | SP18/18 HP19/19 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +0 SM +0| F +2, R +2, W +3

Lets continue.

Says Malaak who waits for his comrades to move further into the complex, ready to help them opening the closed doors.

Wayfinders

Female CG Ysoki Themeless Envoy 3 | SP 0/18 HP 20/20 | RP 4/5 | EAC 17, KAC 18 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6

GM: Does the static interfere with our ability to speak to one another in this environment?

Teka taps her comms a few time to get in contact with the ship before turning it off to communicate with the others, "I was hoping to be able to share this with the ship immediately, but it seems that this old relic has a bit of power I hadn't expected. Good for it." She uses the datapad and radiation sweeper as she is able to get as many readings from the machine. "The duergar may have already collected a lot of information, but I don't wish to rely on that when we offer our explanations why this shouldn't be turned to star dust."

With the sweep, recording, and examination done Teka will follow Malaak to the next set of door as she helps inspect them.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Female LN Dwarf priest mystic 1 | SP 8/8 HP 5/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 14 | F +2 R +1 W +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, SM +7 | Speed 20 | Active conditions: None

Elfa loses that glint of youth that briefly showed as the Starfinders went the technological route to start the machine. She slowly makes her way to other side of the of the contraption to wait out the process.

Once the process is done and the group finds that their comms are not working, Elfa quietly says, "Should have gone my way." and then a bit louder says, "Looks like there is nothing else to do here. Let's get going." She then looks over the doors ahead of her while the others make their way forward.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Does the static interfere with our ability to speak to one another in this environment? No, only electronic communications are affected.

The party, satisfied with their work, moves to go deeper into the complex. The door on the far side, made of a dull metal, looks solid. Thousands of convoluted geometric protrusions rise from the door’s surface, between which wind various runic inscriptions to create a labyrinthine trail of prose. A faintly shimmering hologram of a burning flame within a stone archway hovers a few feet from the door. Small piles of rubble have accumulated near the door.

It's tricky for anyone not a dwarf to read, but thankfully you've got on.

Trail of prose:

The Star Margrave has changed. Just as I thought a creature could not be viler, he, no it, is. Its eyes sear, its breath chokes, but worse still is its burning chain. It stalks us, and takes us one by one to that damnable furnace, and there it takes my clan and severs the link between the Forever Queen and us. Cry for our salvation, I can no longer reach their souls, their spirits do not heed my calls, I fear they are lost forever in those burning links.
-Hinchin-Kuran, Hylax hive caller

Physical or Life Science DC 15:

Most of the rubble appears to be spoil from a
large tunneling creature that has previously burrowed to the east
and west through now-collapsed tunnels.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Female LN Dwarf priest mystic 1 | SP 8/8 HP 5/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 14 | F +2 R +1 W +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, SM +7 | Speed 20 | Active conditions: None

"This seems odd to me, but those runes seem to speak of something know as the Star Margrave and is from a Hylaxian hive caller, of all things."

Is there anything that can be rolled to identify the Star Gargrave?


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Not really. It's an archaic title given to the governor on the edge of a settled section of space.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 6 / 6 STAM 32 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

Before leaving the Solarion stone, Fexia inspects the equipment to discern the function performed, and secure any of the remaining tools, particularly the hammer if it seems to be removable now.

Engineering: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

"A Hive-caller? Among the Duergar? Or was it settled by Dwarves at the time? Was this site once governed by the Hive? Or Shirren? Or Dwarves who worshipped Hylax? This community structure is confusing to me..."

Wayfinders

Male Human Xenoseeker Operative / 2
Skills:
9¨ ACROBATICS* 2¨ ATHLETICS* 1¨ BLUFF 7¨ COMPUTERS 7¨ CULTURE 1¨ DIPLOMACY 1¨ DISGUISE 7¨ ENGINEERING 1¨ INTIMIDATE 4¨ LIFE SCIENCE 6¨ MEDICINE
Skills:
6¨ PERCEPTION 4¨ PHYSICAL SCIENCE 9¨ PILOTING 6¨ PROFESSION Medic 5¨ SENSE MOTIVE 9 S of H 4 Stealth 8 Survival¨
Sta 12 / 3 HP 16 / 16 RP 5/5 EAC 16, KAC 17, AC vs. CM 25, Init +5, Fort 0, Ref +7, Wil +3

"This is very exciting, it's like finding a civilization with in a civilization."

Deloran assists Imperator Fexia with the equipment.
Aid other Engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

It doesn't take a lot of work to get the best parts. With the defensive measure powered down, it seems like the only way forward is through the door.

Dataphiles

Verthani Technomancer 3 EAC13 - KAC13 | SP18/18 HP19/19 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +0 SM +0| F +2, R +2, W +3

Physical Science: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13

May be? Anyway, it’s difficult to say at this point. Lets explore furthermore may be some answers will be given?
Nevertheless what’s worries me the most is the warning inscribed on the door. Something evil is behind these door. I hope that it will not change us for the worst...

Malaak help in opening the doors.

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 6 / 6 STAM 32 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

Fexia will, as per usual, lead the way forward. Better to risk the brawn than then brains after all.

"Per our mission parameters, we should take photographic evidence of these inscriptions."

Using her personal comm, she takes several pictures of the dwarven prose. She tries to upload them to her contact onboard the ship but gives a looks of moderate annoyance when unable to get through. Once content that the mission experts have performed adequate surveillance, she opens the door leading forward.

Dataphiles

Verthani Technomancer 3 EAC13 - KAC13 | SP18/18 HP19/19 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +0 SM +0| F +2, R +2, W +3

Malaak takes notes about what they discovered in his datapad.

We have three days to explore. If something comes up and pose a difficulty we don’t need to hesitate. We will retreat, recover and come back.

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 24/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/5

Xenal nods. "It was written in dwarven script though, so if the author was a Shirren, then they'd integrated in some ways at least."

"Perhaps more answers lie through the door?"

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 6 / 6 STAM 32 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

Fexia nods, then opens the passageway deeper into the Ashen Asteroid (TM).

51 to 100 of 209 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Game Master S's "Enter the Ashen Asteroid" All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.