Game Master S's "Enter the Ashen Asteroid" (Inactive)

Game Master Chris Marsh

TACTICAL MAP | HANDOUTS | Starfinder Ships | Ship Roles

Initiative:

[dice=Hostiles]d20[/dice]
[dice=Elfa]d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Fexia]d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Xenal]d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Malaak]d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Deloran]d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Teka]d20+4[/dice]


151 to 200 of 341 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Wayfinders

Female CG Ysoki Themeless Envoy 3 | SP 18/18 HP 20/20 | RP 3/5 | EAC 17, KAC 18 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6

Spending 1 RP to recover SP.

"Oh my, it seems they left quite a bit behind when they fled this place. Most of it is out of place though. It is a shame we don't have much time to look over every nook and cranny, but working on others schedules always seems to force everything to go much faster." Teka slowly begins pull at wall panels and tapping at a few lockers. "I look forward to a nice tea and story once back on the ship."

Teka will help work through the mechanisms with an Engineering check

Engineering:
Engineering: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

Game Master S wrote:
It's not spacious, you're limited to to Aids per check.

I'm having trouble understanding this. What do you mean?

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

Female LN Dwarf priest mystic 1 | SP 8/8 HP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 14 | F +2 R +1 W +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, SM +7 | Speed 20 | Active conditions: None

Elfa is immediately drawn to the Dwarven writing around the place and begins to peer at it with looking for mystical significance.

Mysticism: 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 2 = 23


| Dead Suns | Bluerise Breakout | Ship Roles |

The tunnels don't allow for the whole party to work a single skill. Each "round" of work maxes out on having 1 person roll, and two Aid Another characters.

Elfa has little trouble making sense of what she sees. the duergar melded mystical arts, cosmic forces, and conventional engineering to develop numerous prototypes of weapons, armor, and other equipment—many design failures. The findings are really interesting!

Teka also finds the task easy. The combination of broken machinery and blueprints preserved by the lack of atmosphere provide key context about the Solarian Stone and the duergars’ experiments.

Skills remaining
• Computers*
• Culture*
• Perception
• Physical Science*
• Profession (archaeologist, architect, electrician, lab technician, maintenance worker, and miner.)
• Survival

Round 1:
Elfa: Mysticism
Fexia: Go
Xenal: Go
Malaak: Go
Deloran: Go

Teka: Engineering

Wayfinders

Male Human Xenoseeker Operative / 2
Skills:
9¨ ACROBATICS* 2¨ ATHLETICS* 1¨ BLUFF 7¨ COMPUTERS 7¨ CULTURE 1¨ DIPLOMACY 1¨ DISGUISE 7¨ ENGINEERING 1¨ INTIMIDATE 4¨ LIFE SCIENCE 6¨ MEDICINE
Skills:
6¨ PERCEPTION 4¨ PHYSICAL SCIENCE 9¨ PILOTING 6¨ PROFESSION Medic 5¨ SENSE MOTIVE 9 S of H 4 Stealth 8 Survival¨
Sta 12 / 12 HP 16 / 16 RP 5/5 EAC 16, KAC 17, AC vs. CM 25, Init +5, Fort 0, Ref +7, Wil +3

Being an expert in scouting out dangerous locations. Deloran uses his knowledge.
Survival: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Dataphiles

Verthani Technomancer 3 EAC13 - KAC13 | SP18/18 HP19/19 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +0 SM +0| F +2, R +2, W +3

Malaak uses his scientific knowledge to peer through the places and the old machineries.

Physical Science: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
Physical Science (reroll 2 novas): 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 11 + 2 = 26

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 4 / 6 STAM 30 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

Fexia disconnects her datajack from her personal computer and heads through the the machinery looking for anything she can connect to.

"I'll recover as much data as I can quickly."

Computers: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

She spends most of her time just going through her kit of adapters and barely manages to acquire a single text file by the time everyone else is done.

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 15/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/5

Though not a noted mind in any topic, Xenal has spent many long hours studying the various cultures of the Pact Worlds - the better to bind them more tightly to the Veskarium in time.

Culture: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20


| Dead Suns | Bluerise Breakout | Ship Roles |

Deloran's skills are immediately put to use. The duergars’ rush to leave and the scars left by the trox rebellions have indelibly marked the complex’s walls. Deloran uses this damage to piece together scenes from the site’s final days of operation.

The duergars absconded with or destroyed much of their scientific research, yet there are fragments remaining that Malaak identifies and pieces together with the Physical Science skill.

Fexia's progress is frustratingly slow unfortunately.

Xenal finds a wealth of minor clues which collectively tell a great deal about the duergar and their trox slaves.

Skills remaining
• Computers*
• Perception
• Profession (archaeologist, architect, electrician, lab technician, maintenance worker, and miner.)

Round 2:
Elfa: Go
Fexia: Go
Xenal: Go
Malaak: Go
Deloran: Go
Teka: Go

DM:

Pass
Culture
Engineering
Mysticism
Physical Science
Survival

Fails:
Computers

Exo-Guardians

Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 15/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/5

Xenal tries to serve as an initial filter for more detailed analysis, giving a quick scan and flagging things for keener eyes to inspect.

Perception Aid: 1d20 ⇒ 7

Dataphiles

Verthani Technomancer 3 EAC13 - KAC13 | SP18/18 HP19/19 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +0 SM +0| F +2, R +2, W +3

Malaak takes the matter on his own hands and starts looking at the computers.

Computer: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30

See Imperator Faxia, it's how it's done. Practice the Law, and you will, like me, be able to us easily computers.

Wayfinders

Male Human Xenoseeker Operative / 2
Skills:
9¨ ACROBATICS* 2¨ ATHLETICS* 1¨ BLUFF 7¨ COMPUTERS 7¨ CULTURE 1¨ DIPLOMACY 1¨ DISGUISE 7¨ ENGINEERING 1¨ INTIMIDATE 4¨ LIFE SCIENCE 6¨ MEDICINE
Skills:
6¨ PERCEPTION 4¨ PHYSICAL SCIENCE 9¨ PILOTING 6¨ PROFESSION Medic 5¨ SENSE MOTIVE 9 S of H 4 Stealth 8 Survival¨
Sta 12 / 12 HP 16 / 16 RP 5/5 EAC 16, KAC 17, AC vs. CM 25, Init +5, Fort 0, Ref +7, Wil +3

"Well not sure if my eyes are the best Xenal, but I can give it a try or help someone who has very sharp eyes."
PERCEPTION: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Anyone have one of the Professions?


| Dead Suns | Bluerise Breakout | Ship Roles |

Several of the duergar computers are barely functional or have hardware that might still preserve valuable data that Malaak is able to decipher and extract!

Deloran and Xenal work... Holding for others.

Round 2:
Elfa: Go
Fexia: Go

Xenal: Fail
Malaak: Computers
Deloran: Perception
Teka: Go

DM:

Pass:
Computer
Culture
Engineering
Mysticism
Physical Science
Survival

Fails:
Computers

Second Seekers (Jadnura)

Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 4 / 6 STAM 30 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

"I will admit that neither my Starfinder experience to-date, nor my hive position have given me much expertise in this field. I shall endeavor to acquire additional equipment in the future to facilitate such future work. For now, however, I feel it would be best if I take up a support position."

He looks at Teka and Elfa, considering the remaining tasks.

"Elfa, the mining equipment appears to be within your area of expertise, do you require any assistance?"

Elfa has a rather large bonus to Profession (miner)... could I use Profession (Lab Tech) to aid her or would it have to be the same profession? If I can, I will, otherwise can 2 people attempt 2 different professions or is there just room for 1?

Profession (Lab Tech, Aid Elfa): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Wayfinders

Female CG Ysoki Themeless Envoy 3 | SP 18/18 HP 20/20 | RP 3/5 | EAC 17, KAC 18 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6

Perception Aid Deloran: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

"As I tell the young'uns, the best way to hone your senses Deloran is to keep them sharp. This is a perfect chance with how much we are left behind." Teka does her own best to aid and help Deloran search the complex.


| Dead Suns | Bluerise Breakout | Ship Roles |

You guys have maxed it out anyway, so you're good :-)

The party makes a solid sweep of the area. This includes finding some things which might be of immediate use!

  • 10 UPB
  • 10' of adamantine alloy cable
  • Type II Golemforged Plate Armor
  • Mk 1 Gravitational harness
  • Mk 1 Force soles

    More importantly though, the party finds a passage that leads deep into the complex. A promenade of gray stones overlooks a jumbled mess of conveyer belts and broken machinery. Stairs descend toward the factory floor flanking a balcony where sits a magnificent shard of convex crystal resembling a gigantic mirror on a swivel-stand. Tunnels slope downward to the east and west.

  • Wayfinders

    Male Human Xenoseeker Operative / 2
    Skills:
    9¨ ACROBATICS* 2¨ ATHLETICS* 1¨ BLUFF 7¨ COMPUTERS 7¨ CULTURE 1¨ DIPLOMACY 1¨ DISGUISE 7¨ ENGINEERING 1¨ INTIMIDATE 4¨ LIFE SCIENCE 6¨ MEDICINE
    Skills:
    6¨ PERCEPTION 4¨ PHYSICAL SCIENCE 9¨ PILOTING 6¨ PROFESSION Medic 5¨ SENSE MOTIVE 9 S of H 4 Stealth 8 Survival¨
    Sta 12 / 12 HP 16 / 16 RP 5/5 EAC 16, KAC 17, AC vs. CM 25, Init +5, Fort 0, Ref +7, Wil +3

    Looking at the tunnels Deloran tries to figure out which way, east or west, might have the most clues of this place.(tracks).
    Survival: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

    Dataphiles

    Verthani Technomancer 3 EAC13 - KAC13 | SP18/18 HP19/19 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +0 SM +0| F +2, R +2, W +3

    Not having the time nor equipment to install on himself or his comrades the augmentations they found, Malaak turns to the passage and the broken machinery they found on the way.

    He tries to understand their purpose despite their brokenness.

    Engineering: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16


    | Dead Suns | Bluerise Breakout | Ship Roles |

    Looking both left and right. Battered iron gates once cordoned off a pair of now-partially collapsed tunnels running to the east and west, each turning at right angles. There aren't any tracks anywhere. The passage of time has left this place feeling more like a tomb.

    Malaak looks at the equipment, and here it looks more like the machinery was purposefully dismantled.

    Second Seekers (Jadnura)

    Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 4 / 6 STAM 30 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

    Fexia looks down on the factory floor. "More strange tooling..."

    She descends and inspects the swivel-mirror.

    "I wonder if this bears any resemblance to the machinery we reactivated earlier?"

    Wayfinders

    Female CG Ysoki Themeless Envoy 3 | SP 18/18 HP 20/20 | RP 3/5 | EAC 17, KAC 18 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6

    Teka moves forward to help for traps as she moves forward toward the crystalline mirror and then overlooking the factory floor.

    "Oh I have a hard time telling with so much dismantled. They may have claimed this from another source. If we search we might just find breadcrumbs among the factory to see what they were putting together and how this little mirror was helping them. I recall a wonderful story from years ago of how factories were run back many a year ago." Teka is drawn into a bit into her own recollections to be properly search the area.

    Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


    | Dead Suns | Bluerise Breakout | Ship Roles |

    Cosmic energies resonate through the asteroid’s metallic veins and disperse here in the form of faint heat distortions and soft pulses of light. Most of these miss the large lens on the swivel stand or strike it at a shallow angle, with the latter causing a stuttering beam of light to shine from the lens toward the floor.

    Overlooking the factory, it's hard to see much, the poor lighting and size of the room make most of it a mystery from here. The partially buried factory floor sits quiet amid the remnants of oil-stained machinery and twin conveyer belts that emerge from the area’s wreckage.

    Teka doesn't see anything of note on the lens itself from a few feet away.

    Dataphiles

    Verthani Technomancer 3 EAC13 - KAC13 | SP18/18 HP19/19 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +0 SM +0| F +2, R +2, W +3

    Malaak casts detect magic in the area before moving forward.

    Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

    Female LN Dwarf priest mystic 1 | SP 8/8 HP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 14 | F +2 R +1 W +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, SM +7 | Speed 20 | Active conditions: None

    Elfa moves up to the mirror to inspect it. "I've heard similar stories. Mirrors being used to light dark spaces. I wonder if that's what we have here."

    Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 +2 for unusual stonework
    Profession(miner) to see what the use might be: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16


    | Dead Suns | Bluerise Breakout | Ship Roles |

    Elfa fails to realize how unstable the mirror is. Upon close inspection, the mirror shatters into a million little pieces!

    The shard fly out catching her and Teka! DMG: 4d6 ⇒ (4, 6, 1, 3) = 14 REF DC 14 for half

    Wayfinders

    Female CG Ysoki Themeless Envoy 3 | SP 18/18 HP 20/20 | RP 3/5 | EAC 17, KAC 18 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6

    Her attention elsewhere Teka is slow to escape the shards as she is knocked to the ground.

    Reflex: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

    Wayfinders

    Male Human Xenoseeker Operative / 2
    Skills:
    9¨ ACROBATICS* 2¨ ATHLETICS* 1¨ BLUFF 7¨ COMPUTERS 7¨ CULTURE 1¨ DIPLOMACY 1¨ DISGUISE 7¨ ENGINEERING 1¨ INTIMIDATE 4¨ LIFE SCIENCE 6¨ MEDICINE
    Skills:
    6¨ PERCEPTION 4¨ PHYSICAL SCIENCE 9¨ PILOTING 6¨ PROFESSION Medic 5¨ SENSE MOTIVE 9 S of H 4 Stealth 8 Survival¨
    Sta 12 / 12 HP 16 / 16 RP 5/5 EAC 16, KAC 17, AC vs. CM 25, Init +5, Fort 0, Ref +7, Wil +3

    "Watch out, everything in here is most likely unstable. So be careful what you touch."

    Deloran moves forward.

    Dataphiles

    Verthani Technomancer 3 EAC13 - KAC13 | SP18/18 HP19/19 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +0 SM +0| F +2, R +2, W +3

    Malaak moves to the side, looking for what's beyond.


    | Dead Suns | Bluerise Breakout | Ship Roles |

    Malaak checks the east, and can see that the tunnel is really rough. There's a lot of debris and destruction. It turns north after about 40 feet.

    Dataphiles

    Verthani Technomancer 3 EAC13 - KAC13 | SP18/18 HP19/19 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +0 SM +0| F +2, R +2, W +3

    Malaak moves on the other side to see if it's the same as the west one.

    He scans the area with a detect magic


    | Dead Suns | Bluerise Breakout | Ship Roles |

    Malaak checks the other side to see a mirror image of the same, but no magical auras.

    Dataphiles

    Verthani Technomancer 3 EAC13 - KAC13 | SP18/18 HP19/19 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +0 SM +0| F +2, R +2, W +3

    Not wanting to explore the tunnels alone, he joins his comrades on the platform.

    What do you want to explore next? he asks.

    Wayfinders

    Male Human Xenoseeker Operative / 2
    Skills:
    9¨ ACROBATICS* 2¨ ATHLETICS* 1¨ BLUFF 7¨ COMPUTERS 7¨ CULTURE 1¨ DIPLOMACY 1¨ DISGUISE 7¨ ENGINEERING 1¨ INTIMIDATE 4¨ LIFE SCIENCE 6¨ MEDICINE
    Skills:
    6¨ PERCEPTION 4¨ PHYSICAL SCIENCE 9¨ PILOTING 6¨ PROFESSION Medic 5¨ SENSE MOTIVE 9 S of H 4 Stealth 8 Survival¨
    Sta 12 / 12 HP 16 / 16 RP 5/5 EAC 16, KAC 17, AC vs. CM 25, Init +5, Fort 0, Ref +7, Wil +3

    Are any of the mirror shards large enough to be placed back in the frame to be used?

    if not
    Deloran uses his flashlight to look around and than uses it as if the mirror was reflecting the light just to see where the light might go.

    Second Seekers (Jadnura)

    Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 4 / 6 STAM 30 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

    Fexia snaps out of her (player negligence induced) stupor and rushes to Elfa and Teka. "What is your status? I apologize for my negligence... It is my duty to ensure the safety of the mission specialists and it appears as though I have lapsed in my duty..."

    She scans the room for additional threats.

    My poor excuse for perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (18) - 1 = 17

    "There appear to be two additional paths out, I shall take the lead in the event any more unstable equipment carries the potential of bodily harm."


    | Dead Suns | Bluerise Breakout | Ship Roles |

    None of the shards are really large enough. It's hard to see without going down into the massive room.

    Second Seekers (Jadnura)

    Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 4 / 6 STAM 30 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

    Fexia goes down into the massive room.


    | Dead Suns | Bluerise Breakout | Ship Roles |

    Near the northern collapse, a pulsating polyhedron attached to scores of wires hovers above an exposed control station amid several banks of computers. In front of this control center, a hastily constructed archaic stone forge scavenged from the collapse’s ample stone and metal debris sits anachronistically amid its technological neighbors.

    This is a LARGE room, so go ahead and move to where you'd like to specifically explore.

    Wayfinders

    Female CG Ysoki Themeless Envoy 3 | SP 18/18 HP 20/20 | RP 3/5 | EAC 17, KAC 18 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6

    Teka motions to Fexia to calm while taking another moment to recover. "Oh I'm fine. I've seen worse injuries, but a good reminder we should keep light on our feet. Even if this place was left alone there is plenty of danger about."

    Teka follows a distance behind Fexia as she approaches the large assembly lines.

    "We should move toward the computer system. We are likely to find bits and nibbles of data they may have left behind. While I would be fine to ponder the room, we have so little time to muse."

    GM: Checking on the augmentations we found (gravitational harness, Force soles), I assume there is no reasonable way to quickly (less than an hour) install augmentations that I'm unaware of.

    Wayfinders

    Male Human Xenoseeker Operative / 2
    Skills:
    9¨ ACROBATICS* 2¨ ATHLETICS* 1¨ BLUFF 7¨ COMPUTERS 7¨ CULTURE 1¨ DIPLOMACY 1¨ DISGUISE 7¨ ENGINEERING 1¨ INTIMIDATE 4¨ LIFE SCIENCE 6¨ MEDICINE
    Skills:
    6¨ PERCEPTION 4¨ PHYSICAL SCIENCE 9¨ PILOTING 6¨ PROFESSION Medic 5¨ SENSE MOTIVE 9 S of H 4 Stealth 8 Survival¨
    Sta 12 / 12 HP 16 / 16 RP 5/5 EAC 16, KAC 17, AC vs. CM 25, Init +5, Fort 0, Ref +7, Wil +3

    Deloran sweeps his flashlight around as he moves deeper into the control room looking at the strange equipment.
    ENGINEERING: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

    But makes sure he is on his toes for dangers.
    Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

    Dataphiles

    Verthani Technomancer 3 EAC13 - KAC13 | SP18/18 HP19/19 RP6/6 | Init +1 | Perc +0 SM +0| F +2, R +2, W +3

    Malaak follows Deloran and looks at the machineries around him

    Engineering: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

    Second Seekers (Jadnura)

    Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 4 / 6 STAM 30 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

    Fexia looks at the large clawlike fixture and approaches to inspect.

    Engineering: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


    | Dead Suns | Bluerise Breakout | Ship Roles |

    Sadly no, there's no way to quickly use the augmentations.

    The party begins to look around, clearly there is a LOT to be learned here, but both Malaak and Fexia struggle to make heads or tails of it.

    Deloran keeps his eyes peeled, and it's a good thing too. The forge begins grumbling a bit before spewing forth a pair of truly strange and frightening creatures!

    Hostiles: 1d20 ⇒ 6
    Elfa: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
    Fexia: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
    Xenal: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
    Malaak: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
    Deloran: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
    Teka: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24


    | Dead Suns | Bluerise Breakout | Ship Roles |

    Mysticism to identify

    Round 1:
    Teka: Go
    Fexia: Go
    Elfa: Go
    Deloran: Go
    Xenal: Go

    ???: TBD
    Malaak: TBD

    Wayfinders

    Female CG Ysoki Themeless Envoy 3 | SP 18/18 HP 20/20 | RP 3/5 | EAC 17, KAC 18 | Fort +1, Ref +7, Will +3 | Init: +4 | Perc: +6

    Teka doesn't hold as the monstrous chain covered creatures begin to move forward.

    Move, draw laser pistol, fire static arc pistol at Red
    Static Arc Pistol Attack vs EAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
    Nonlethal Electricity Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


    | Dead Suns | Bluerise Breakout | Ship Roles |

    The electricity of the pistol's shot spreads over the strange creature. Covered in chains, the combination of electricity and motion make it look like the chains are alive. The creature grunts, but it seems devoid of pain from the blow, despite the obvious damage it's done.

    Round 1:
    Teka: Hit
    Fexia: Go
    Elfa: Go
    Deloran: Go
    Xenal: Go

    ???: TBD
    Malaak: TBD

    DM:

    Red: 7

    Second Seekers (Jadnura)

    Formian Solder (Hellknight) 4 HP 32 / 32 RES 4 / 6 STAM 30 / 32 Speed 30ft Init 2 KAC 20 EAC 19 Fort 5 Ref 3 Will 3 CMB 28

    Fexia moves forward, drawing her artillery laser. She takes up a position between her compatriots and the incoming foes. "I shall do my best to hold the line."

    Attack vs Red EAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
    Fire Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13


    | Dead Suns | Bluerise Breakout | Ship Roles |

    Fexia's laser is dead on target. When the laser strikes though it doesn't seem to have any effect at all on the creature! Indeed, in the darkness it looks like the thing is smoking hot all on its own!

    Round 1:
    Teka: Hit
    Fexia: Hit no dmg
    Elfa: Go
    Deloran: Go
    Xenal: Go

    ???: TBD
    Malaak: TBD

    DM:

    Red: 7

    Wayfinders

    Male Human Xenoseeker Operative / 2
    Skills:
    9¨ ACROBATICS* 2¨ ATHLETICS* 1¨ BLUFF 7¨ COMPUTERS 7¨ CULTURE 1¨ DIPLOMACY 1¨ DISGUISE 7¨ ENGINEERING 1¨ INTIMIDATE 4¨ LIFE SCIENCE 6¨ MEDICINE
    Skills:
    6¨ PERCEPTION 4¨ PHYSICAL SCIENCE 9¨ PILOTING 6¨ PROFESSION Medic 5¨ SENSE MOTIVE 9 S of H 4 Stealth 8 Survival¨
    Sta 12 / 12 HP 16 / 16 RP 5/5 EAC 16, KAC 17, AC vs. CM 25, Init +5, Fort 0, Ref +7, Wil +3

    Seeing that energy weapons seem to have no effect on the creatures
    Deloran draws one of his needler pistols and fires at Yellow.

    Attack KAC, Needler Pistol: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
    Needle with sedative: 1d4 ⇒ 2


    | Dead Suns | Bluerise Breakout | Ship Roles |

    Deloran tries a quick shot, but he's a fair bit wide!

    Round 1:
    Teka: Hit
    Fexia: Hit no dmg
    Elfa: Go
    Deloran: Miss
    Xenal: Go
    ???: TBD
    Malaak: TBD

    DM:

    Red: 7

    Exo-Guardians

    Female Vesk Xenoseeker Envoy/Soldier 2/1 | SP 15/24, HP 25/25 | EAC 16, KAC 19 | Fort +4, Ref +3, Will +5 | Init +4 | Perc +0 | Sense Motive +5+d6 | RP 4/5

    Xenal hurries forward, trying to place herself and her pike between her comrades and their foes.

    Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

    Female LN Dwarf priest mystic 1 | SP 8/8 HP 12/12 | RP 4/4 | EAC 12; KAC 14 | F +2 R +1 W +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +7, SM +7 | Speed 20 | Active conditions: None

    Sorry about being late to the fun.

    Reflex (DC14): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18 7 damage

    -------------------------------------------------------
    Elfa moves towards the other side of the forge, away from her colleagues, taking in everything around her. Upon spotting the creatures, she draws her hammer and waits.

    Mysticism to identify: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

    151 to 200 of 341 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Game Master S's "Enter the Ashen Asteroid" All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.